[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't find a job? The Army has over 150 to choose from.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: 1493215715672.jpg (374KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493215715672.jpg
374KB, 1000x667px
Can't find a job? The Army has over 150 to choose from.

Tired of the health care? The Army offers it for free.

Don't know how to pay for college? Join the Army it's free!

Want to travel the world? We have that covered.

Love your family, friends, and country? No better way to show them than to protect the freedoms we love so much.

If your saying not you, then who? Who will join in your spot? Who will take my spot when I retire at the age of 40? If everyone says not me, our country is in trouble.
>>
File: 1495503954723.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495503954723.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>733493863
>>
Get the fuck off this board.
>>
Dubs must join army
>>
>>733493863

>The Army has over 150 to choose from.

When you're not a dumbass.
>>
>>733493863
and all you have to do is kill people and risk being killed
>>
>>733493863
Micro chip niggers and other half breeds
Then train them to fight wars
One day your job will be obsolete
>>
File: 989.gif (835KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
989.gif
835KB, 450x338px
>>733493863
Yeah because going to get killed in some third world country so some old rich white fucks can get richer sounds awesome.

Kys.
>>
>>733494050
tbh lots of peoples jobs will be obsolete one day, it doesnt really make them bad
>>
>join the army
>get paid shit for risking life
>potentially end up homeless and begging upon return to civilian life

No thanks.
>>
>>733493980
rollin for a job in kitchen
>>
>>733494295
Bums are some of the best people pleb
>>
>>733493863
I qualified for 152 jobs in the Canadian army, but they said they didn't want me.
>>
>>733494295
You forgot the crippling herion and or alcohol addiction
>>
>>733494460
Indeed I did. Thanks anon
>>
>>733494226
My job is to create things that will make jobs obsolete
>>
Nice propaganda dicknose.
>>
>>733493863
I believe those that run the country are ethically bakrupt, so why would I put my life to become their personal hitmen

Fuck that, the most highest decorated marine at the time said

"war is a racket".

Its a racketeering scheme for and by the political elite

So fuck you very much, not gonna do that
>>
Marines
>>
>>733493863
Already joined faggot
>>
>>733493863
what's the best way to join that will ensure my safety? is active duty required? if so, where are the usual deployments of said active duty and which among them would be safer?
>>
>>733493917
no u, newfag
>>
The U.S. army has over 150 logs of shit, ready for slidding down your throat.
>>
>>733494761
>seven fag detected
you have a problem
>>
>>733494523
KILL THE CREATOR
>>
Dubs and i join the Ranger School
>>
File: NoFucks.jpg (84KB, 1020x1045px) Image search: [Google]
NoFucks.jpg
84KB, 1020x1045px
>>733493863

>be me
>join AMRY!! cuz reazons
>learn to gun with many boomstick
>learn patch blood hole
>can salut
>go unit, learn moar gun with boomstick and moar patch blood hole
>DEPLO to center west
>hadji shoot at me
>hadji bury bomb and mess up guntruk
>shoot hadji in face
>come home without blood hole scars
>come home with no damag
>want moar gun train and own moar boomstick
>I gun better moar akurate than polic
>time take boomsticks and gun nigs.
>sav town and citys
>MFW
>>
>>733493863
Oh please, army fails compared to the marines. I did my four years in the marines, glad to say im not going back. Shit sucked, I was in kuwait for like a year and a half worth of time. At least now i dont have student loans.
>>
I'm 30, can I still join?
>>
>>733494029
>>733494208
So in short, you want everything, but want to do nothing for it? Gotcha
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (15KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
15KB, 114x125px
>>733494826
>>
>>733494972
kek you fucking asshole
>>
>>733494910
Yes you can enlist until 35. 50 if you have a high demand skill and get a waiver
>>
What the army does have to offer is a gigantic OD green vainy cock ready to be inserted into your asshole at any given moment
>>
File: Douch_Nail.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Douch_Nail.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>733494972

>facepalm
>>
File: hearty_chuckle.gif (2MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
hearty_chuckle.gif
2MB, 266x199px
>>733494873
>center west

kek'd
>>
>>733493863

you're*
>>
>>733494873
i love you
>>
>>733495023
Well I'm a computer tech and have been raised around guns all my life...
>>
The army isn't Fucking bad. You can be a shitbag and skate through for atleast 4 years and save up all your money in the process. If you're smart, and pick something to do in the outside, like IT, they'll fucking pay for all of your certifications, which are a MINIMUM of 200 bucks. On top of that free school if you're active and free school whenever you get out.

The army is so fucking easy.

>prove me wrong
>>
>>733493980
easy
>>
>>733496112
>prove me wrong
there's a good chance you might die
>>
File: pffttbbbthhttfff.jpg (67KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
pffttbbbthhttfff.jpg
67KB, 970x728px
>>733496112
>prove me wrong

Okay... You exist
>>
>>733496112
Exchange life for a 200 certification. Nope
>>
>>733494904
that chow hall at Camp Beuhring tho...
>>
Kinda tempted for the fact that possibly seeing someone's face blown to shit would make everything else in life not seem so bad.
>>
>>733496303
>army
>marines

marines go in first big guy, marines are the ones who usually die. Army are just like police and recon when in the field

thats the big argument though- army recons for marine plattoons which is kinda more risky because the marines have intel when they go into an area because of the army

but still, marines die more often, army is more cautious
>>
>>733494904
which MEU? I went to Kuwait both of my deployments, KNB is fun
>>
Tfw got a 80 on asvb but couldn't go kill jihadis because of semi rare heart defect :'(
>>
>>733496398
You lazy fucking monkeys will make an excuse for anything. My god, who raised you weak fucking pussies?

Most technical certs will land you a pretty nice job after you do atleast in contract. And if you're some commo nerd in the army you probably won't even be doing shit IF you deploy.
>>
>>733494418
Why?
>>
File: sniper copy pasta.jpg (36KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
sniper copy pasta.jpg
36KB, 647x340px
>>733496973

>this must be pasta'd

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>733497132
"Medical conditions"
>>
>>733496112
After seeing this thread, I'm actually really considering joining the army, or the military in some way.

My situation is that I'm really in poverty and have been homeless, been through tons of shit, etc, with no friends or family to help me and I don't even know how i'm going to pay my rent next month.

I'm a really hard worker but I have really bad anxiety issues that make it hard to work.

But I'm really conservative, I grew up in a rural area so I have that perspective and I really believe in these sorta things.

I'm just also a really small and girly femanon- the exact opposite of any kind of 'warrior', i'm silly, cute, sensitive, accident-prone, insecure, even.

Is there anything to be said about the environment of joining the army, and how well someone like me would do, or how it would feel?

It would be nice to finally know that i'm gonna be okay while also serving a purpose I believe in, and achieving some kind of 'honorable' status? c:
>>
>>733493863
>The Army offers it for free.

It is not free. It is subsidized. Is the "free" thing a meme?
>>
>>733497229
Same. I'm just going to join the ypg and hope for the best, I'm starving and lonely.
>>
>>733497483
bump! any armyfags to talk to?
>>
>>733497935
Just go talk to a recruiter. Literally that's the first step. They'll get you in shape and you'll should stop being a pussy in basic. It's not hard man. Just don't pick anything 11 12 19 or combat
>>
Can I become a doctor through the military?
>>
>>733498850
>Just don't pick anything 11 12 19 or combat
Can you elaborate on that last bit?
>>
>>733493863
Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
>>
>>733499039
this, pls.

Was hoping to have more to read about maybe your experiences or something.
>>
>>733499247
shutup sandnigger.

what are you, writing out a new ten commandments?
>>
>>733499039
Jobs in the army are categorized by numbers with a letter. Like, 11b is infantry. You DONT want to do that shit if you want to be alive and make a decent living when you get out. Or, 92g, a fucking cook. See the pattern? Just look up "army mos's" on google.
>>
>>733493863
I'm weak as shit(literally can't do one push up) and weigh 210 lbs. But I can't find a job anywhere so. ..
>>
>>733499747
hm.
but maybe I wanna be a glorious soldier kicking ass! :D

what's the in-between for cooking and being awesome? I do love to cook but if anyone asks me what I did for the army I want to say something useful.

Maybe like, an engineer? Like repairing helicopters?
>>
>>733493980
ro l l
>>
>>733499935
Just commit to doing 5-10 push-ups everyday, increasing after every day. Then when you go basic, they'll fucking smoke you for stupid shit and make you do PT every morning. Then you do workout obviously on your own(by your bunk or something).

Physical fitness is usually the last thing you'll have to worry about in the army unless you're a lazy POS or if you get hurt.
>>
>>733500405
I think repairing helicopters is a 15 series job if I can remember. You can also rank up, go warrant officer and fly helicopters I'd you're into that kind of that.
>>
>>733501104
I saw in another thread on /b/ that special snowflakes run the army now, how true is that, in your opinion?
>>
>Just don't pick anything 11 12 19 or combat

Does every country have numbers like this? Australian btw.
>>
Is there a board for threads like this where my questions can be answered?
>>
>>733500405
Plenty of cool combat jobs that aren't infantry. I'm artillery, hard work, but a good gig to get through 4 years of.

>>733501438
Definitely is some job areas, but there's variety over time and different units. I haven't experienced many snowflakes succeeding in my 3 years.

>>733501797
The leddit page is okay for this kinda stuff. I try and catch em on here while I'm lurking.
>>
>>733501797
i just found /k/
>>
>>733502125
I would consider mild snowflakism a good thing for me.

I'm kind of different.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.