[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you want off your chest thread I'll go first I was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_0391.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
Shit you want off your chest thread
I'll go first
I was sexually abused my my father at a young age I haven't told anyone before because I feel embarrassed
>>
i want to have sex with my boyfriends little sister, and also im losing feelings for my boyfriend (unrelated)
>>
I microwaved our per bird as a kid. He dead
>>
op here forgot to clarify that I'm a guy
>>
>>733303294
I want to kill myself everyday but I have to shrug off the thought because I have a family to support.
>>
File: 1329043615825.jpg (46KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1329043615825.jpg
46KB, 400x533px
I literally don't know how to make friends. I'm so different from everybody, I see nothing in common to talk about with anybody. I want a friend.
what's worse is that I am a drawfag, I'm ok I at, and it scares people away.
>>
I love my gf, but I don't find her particularly attractive, and I've slept with two other girls while we've been together, traded nudes with three, and am getting flirty with two others.
>>
>>733303784
Then leave?
>>
>>733303863
We always have a lot of fun together and I really like spending time with her.
>>
>>733303588
>>733303294
You prolly just dreamed that. Ask your dad if its rly true.
I dont think so tbh
>>
>>733303627
Same.
>>
I'm not gonna lie I feel like what you got going it's fine just keep it quite
>>
>>733303960
Then do it as a friend, you're not being fair to her by being with other girls. You need to leave her or stop cheating
>>
>>733303545
You sure he doesn't have super powers from the radiation? I would check where he's buried anon. You might have a revenge motiff bird coming for ya at your most vulnerable point in life
>>
I'm in foster care now and I can remember it vividly also why tf would he admit that
>>
>>733304077
Nah, we're happy together and I don't see the harm.

>>733304149
Underage gtfo
>>
File: 1493228837074.jpg (74KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493228837074.jpg
74KB, 540x527px
>Be me
>29, male
>absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life besides wanting to learn to work on cars
>my I.D. is expired
>there are no temp services nearby me that I can go to so that I can earn even a little money
>I have no car anyway
>my family is a bunch of fuck heads so none of them will help me because
>they recognize as well as I do how much of a failure I am
>basically I'm just utterly fucked
>with the one exception that I'm living with a good friend till I get on my feet
>whenever that ends up being.
>>
>>733304259
.. What? How happy do you think she'll be when she finds out? It will destroy her
>>
>>733303294
Faggot that makes you gay
>>
>>733304259
I'm 18 rn but I'm not leaving for a while because I have an alright thing going on here
>>
File: 1483785512866.jpg (67KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483785512866.jpg
67KB, 630x378px
I accidentally the whole thing
>>
>>733303294
I've lost 30 lbs, totally changed my diet, and go running everyday. My wife thinks it's because I want to get back into shape for health reasons, but the truth is I sucked a guy's dick at a party and I want to lose the weight in order to become an attractive trap so I can suck more.

I wasn't interested at all until I discovered Mental Illness threads on here.
>>
File: DZXWN.png (3KB, 44x36px) Image search: [Google]
DZXWN.png
3KB, 44x36px
I had a one year revenge plan for my ex that finished 2 months before I met my current girlfriend. No one knows I kept sleeping with her for a year after we broke up.
>>
File: 1492137204438.png (262KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1492137204438.png
262KB, 500x497px
>>733303545
FUCKING TOP KEK
>>
File: 1491621957470.gif (2MB, 260x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491621957470.gif
2MB, 260x206px
>>733303294
>tfw you know that /b/ is ever-changing, and Sunday it'll move away from the factory that it has evolved into today.
>>
>>733304629
*someday
>>
>>733304629
What kind of factory is it today?
>>
>>733304701
>posts from his phone
>Complains about modern /b/
>>
>>733303488
that is not unrelated; you're gay. now, go have fun with your life.
>>
>>733303294
I fapped upon hearing my Grandmother died
>>
>>733305142
im bi
>>
>>733305209
Boring fag
>>
>>733305209
That's what the pussy ass gay people say
>>
>>733305180
damn, that's pretty fcked up anon.
Or did you hate her?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>733304080
>>
>>733304292
man i love bojack

and the worst thing is im pretty sure mr peanut butter is right, but... i like... cant do that...
>>
>>733303720
time to start drinking, anon
heavily too
alcoholic beverages are what binds people together

without them, i'd be just like you
except i can't draw
>>
>>733303488
HOw old r u and how old is she? What would u want to do with her ?
>>
>25
>dropped out of uni but told everyone I graduated
>living with parents again
>want to apply somewhere else as a transfer student but have no money
>hate my subject anyway
>no job
>virgin
>>
I Iike to create a little model of a room inside a shoe bix, I then wrap the whole room in plastic, even made a special way for my hands to get in from the side. This way I can avoid getting blood on my sleavs, I will wear rubber gloves, a surgical mask, scrubs and and apron. I then go to the pet store to buy mice for my pet snake. Then I drug the mice to knock them out. After that I wrap it in plastic onto a little table. Then when I wake up I inform mr. Squeaker of my plans. I then take my surgical tools and gut a main artery or simply stab him in the heart, whatever get the quickest kill. I then proceed to dissect him to find out how his whole anatomy works.I then carfuly take all the arts and wrap them individually in plastic, wrap it all the the plastic that covers the box and hurry the remains somewhere at night. Afterwords I clean my tools and be done. I'm thinking on moving up to cat but will have to step up my game, can't have people go looking for their cats. Im thinking about going to med school or something like that and become a surgeon. Idk Im just now learning about anatomy and physiology. I'm not joking, all my life including childhood everyone would always compare me to a serial killer and joke about me hiding bodies in my basement. I'm thinking about going to a therapist but don't want to be put on med or sent to a hospital.
>>
>>733305881
18 and 14

Everything
>>
I don't have an identity. I know what I look like, but I don't easily make the connection. I don't have a sexual preference aside from liking pretty people. Half the time I don't even know what I sound like. I'm just a thing with thoughts walking around.
>>
>>733303960
Then marry her and stop fucking other girls. Sex NEVER contributes to real happiness. The other things you mentioned are what make for real happiness. I've been married for 20+ years to a woman that I never found particularly attractive, but who I enjoyed being around and who has a good heart. I consider myself so lucky to have gotten with her instead of some physically attractive girl who would've been less worthwhile as a person. Do yourself a favor and don't make her physical appearance the deciding factor. Physical appearance fades with time, while truly good girls only get better.
>>
>>733303720
what's your favourit video game?
>>
>>733305483
Not at all. My grandma is great, I'm still trying to accept her death. I just couldn't resist the urge for my daily fap.
>>
>>733305942
What do u look like and have u ever been with a girl before?
>>
>>733303294
I need to sleep. That's all. Goodnight
>>
>>733306160
you want my address and full birth name too, officer?
>>
File: 1463302286772.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463302286772.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>Have money, not a lot, but enough
>Have friends, not many, but enough
>Have a job I enjoy
>Have a car
>Good looking, in good health
>Have hobbies, am rarely bored
>And yet, can't shake the feeling that I'm a fraud, don't really deserve any of this, and because of that, it could all be taken from me instantly and without warning
>I suspect I will always feel this way and will therefore never be truly happy
>>
>>733305209
your slider's moving in the little girl direction
>>
I feel like I'm going to snap in a bad way.
>>
>be 28
>have never had a gf
I'm a pretty normal guy. Not ugly, not overweight and over 6' tall. I have a good job, my own place and 2 cars, but I'm painfully shy and socially awkward.
Sucks man.
>>
>>733306098
Actual op here I often have the urge to masturbate when I'm on mountains or very tall hills
I live in a very mountainous area so this a common thing
I just feel like I am god whilest I beat my meat flute above everyone else
>>
>>733303294
I've been fucking my best friend's fiance and I think he's in love with me.
>>
>>733304004
...???
>>
>>733304570
whatever floats your boat, anon
>>
>>733306259
No just want to hear more deets, think she'd be into it?
>>
>>733304080
Microwaves don't produce that kind of radiation.
>>
>>733306613
Story of first time
>>
>>733304785
kek
>>
>>733306754
What kind of radiation does then coz I want me some fucking superpowers
>>
>>733306000
minecraft and cod
>>
>>733306741
She's a brat so she would either be into it completely or immediately get me in trouble and call me a freak
>>
North Korea is a fine country, and they are merely showing that they can and WILL defend themselves if need be. The U.S. should back off and let both Koreas have their diplomatic talks so that tong-il (reunification) can happen WITHOUT Western interference.

Furthermore, North Korea has done a fantastic job of cleaning itself up and developing after what we did to them, and they've done this *without* depending on the IMF or the World Bank. I hope the Korean people can stand strong, united, and free of Western imperialism.

>I'm an American
>>
>>733303294
i broke up with my ex because I found out that she had sex with a black man once. Now in a relationship with a bigoted racist. Sad part is that while I despise the thought of black men with ANYONE sexually, I have no other problems with black people.
>>
>>733303720
Show us some of your drawings.
>>
>>733306408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

its just a sign that you are self aware and realistic about your own shortcomings, its perfectly normal. You deserve good things because you are a good person. Its better than the opposite end of the spectrum which is delusional and grandiose
>>
i can't laugh anymore. i took too much dxm and other dissiociativ shitty druggy stuff . Since i can't spend good time with others anymore while i was a happy person cause i saw the void. Seven years. I'm 24 now and i just want to feel life again.
>>
Poisoned my little brother with anti freeze 1992 never will forget when he was in his hospital bed begging to live.lucky fucker didn't die
>>
File: Laika_strawberry_cake_(cropped).jpg (1MB, 1435x1489px) Image search: [Google]
Laika_strawberry_cake_(cropped).jpg
1MB, 1435x1489px
I'm so glad I was able to see her again today. I thought she had moved back months ago, but I was really happy to be wrong this time. By the gods, she's so pretty and sweet. It took a while to get there and I had to walk 2 miles from the train station, but it was all worth it just to see her smiling face one more time. Maybe...they'll hire me, too.
>>
>>733303720
I've been there bro, being the only one of you kind in kilometers.

I'm lonely and my only friends are my mom and close family (Jesus too).
I am socially incompetent and lack any emotional intelligence so i often fuck up first-time meetings. I'm a laughing stock to everyone around me because of how different i am, and i can never do small talk without itching to talk about programming or physics. Pic related is me, made by me.

I also wan't to feel love from a gf, but i am so incompetent and indecisive that i can never approach one without first spilling spagetti.

I have no noteworthy skills other than the ability to learn by osmosis, being a fast learner, and being talented in physics despite being shit in maths.

I avoid doing drugs and alcohol because Christ wouldn't want that and because it is for the weak-willed.

I wish i had some kind of skill that made me superior to all human beings, but no matter what skill i find i have there is always someone better than me, especially fucking Korean immigrants (I'm talking about you Ji-un lee).

I have done ass play multiple times and regretted it every-time, yet i keep going back. I have made efforts to stop but i never resist doing it when i have the idea. This has sparked a conflict within me because i am a strong anti-gay christian and yet i'm probably the gayest one in my neighborhood (unless you count the lesbians next door).

Help me.
>>
>>733306408
those are inner voices originating from the people who don't appreciate you and who think are better than you for no good reason
what you should do is to rub your success in their faces until they smother
or, you know, just throw it all away if you're weakling who'll eventually succumb to his defeatist thoughts
>>
>>733306947
reunification is impossible, neither government will willing cede its own power, that simply isnt how power works
>>
>>733306572
damn right you're awkward
who the fuck needs two cars
especially if they're alone
>>
>>733306925
What would u want to do with her the most if she said u could only do one thing so she could try it out
>>
i've tried to kill myself 12 this year alone
>>
>>733303294
My brother tried to commit suicide and he is mentally disabled from the attempt now. I wish he was actually dead
>>
>>733306915
yeah you're gonna be friend-free for a while, staying on 4chan.

here's some advice though, look at people who look fashionable (not cool) on the internet, shave, shower, try to imitate the way they dress to give yourself the confidence that your'e dressed right, then go out into the world and talk to people.

number 1 piece of advice: people love to talk about themselves, provided your'e not a creep. SSO ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS

What do you do outside of [location]/[event]?
Wow, you're a [blank]? what's that like? I heard [maybe something you know]
I thought that meant you [blank]

let it flow fromt here, you'll get a feel for convo and before you know it you'll be friends.

just don't be pushy
>>
I had anal sex on multiple occasions with the boy next door. We were both 10, and we didnt know that it was gay. 19 now, still can't look him in the eyes.
>>
>>733307283
t. school shooter
>>
>>733305934
you sound like you would make a great surgeon (all that practise with mice).
Get studying anon.

btw coolest thing is to remove chest and skin to see all the organs and heart moving on their own inside the mouse.
>>
>>733307405
suck me off
>>
>>733307385
I'm a gearhead. My love for cars borders on autism.
>>
>>733306845
Radiation just means a type of energy is radiated. In this case it is microwave radiation. That is why they are called microwaves.
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (135KB, 663x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
135KB, 663x587px
>>733306947
You're a commie
>>
>>733305934
If you did it out of curiousity of the anatomy then its perfectly healthy if only a little cruel.

If you did it because you wanted to make the mice suffer and take pleasure in harming them then it is unhealthy and you should seek help.
>>
>>733307537
Thanks for the support man, most people think I'm weird for being into that stuff. I could actually make use of my life this way.
>>
>>733307311
Perhaps not a full-on reunification right off-the-bat, but a sort of dual-leadership, similar to if Taiwan were to reunite with China: one country (nation in this case),but two systems working jointly for trade, tourism, and other sorts. Perhaps a perestroika in North Korea for now, but only opening further trade with South Korea instead of with everyone else.

And the absolutely MUST NOT open themselves to borrowing from the IMF.
>>
i have some skin disease on my dick (frenulum) no doctor in town was able to cure
and it's spreading, slowly but steadily
not sure what i should do about it
>>
>>733307699
you are a freak, no doubt

but great men arent normal
>>
>>733303294
I'm secretly in love with my best friend who I've known for 7 years, who clearly likes another guy, and I've been very depressed as the result of this.
>>
>>733307697
I never liked to see them sufder, that's why I made sure they got the quickest death and then I would open then up.
>>
I have vague memories of molesting my dog Ben when I was 12. No explanation other than that.
>>
>>733307507
that woul be the case were it not for the fact that im christian belive in the sanctity of life, and am a pacifist.

Though i can't say i haven't often though about how to do the perfect killing spree.
>>
When I was 14-16 I use to devise ways of tricking my younger sister into getting naked. I never touched her. I just looked, and of course jerked off later.
>>
I miss her more than anything.

I'm 29 and actually cried tonight, something I've not done in 15 years or more.

My friends think I'm ok so never ask how I'm doing, as I'm too prideful to open up and talk about how devastated I am.

Worst thing is she's in the same social group, so I avoid doing things with them so I can avoid her. There's multiple events coming up and I'm going to be on my own while she's with my only friends. I feel so alone.
>>
>>733307712
so you want to flood NK with SK technology? NK will never allow internet, smart phones, computers, etc. If their people knew how objectively shitty their lives were and the true extant of the lies and propaganda it would cause trouble for those in power, they will never do anything that threatens their own power.
>>
>>733307465
wow, you sound like those phony youtube videos that try to advise you on how to enhance your interacion with others, and people skills in general

confidence comes from within, not from clothing and shaving fashionably
>>
>>733307608
and there you have it
>>
>>733307699
This:
>>733307837

You can do great things, learn some anatomy and you could become an animal surgeon, maybe even human surgeon.

If you advance to cat then try practising the repairing of internal damage, etc. while the cat is anesthised. That way you an eventually save cat lives. #catlivesmatter as they say.

>>733307863
you will be a grat man if you devote time and money to the study of surgery.
Perhaps you will lead the 2020 head transplant surgery in future?
>>
>>733307455
My brother committed suicide when I was young I can't still remember him telling me he loves me
(Op here)
>>
File: 1473645468942.jpg (1MB, 2048x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1473645468942.jpg
1MB, 2048x1429px
>>733308163
>NK will never allow these things
Are you sure? We said the same thing (give or take) about China in 1976, but look what happened. Even still, the Chinese know about Mao, the 'bad things' he was supposedly responsible for, yet that didn't lead to social upheaval significant enough to topple the government entirely from the ground-up. Even today, we're seeing a resurgence of "Neo-Maosim" among Chinese youth, particularly those fresh out of university and/or have been out and working for some time.

For now, I see North Korea where China was in 1975.
>>
>>733308206
Confidence comes from within, sure. But for a person who has no confidence in themselves and is convinced they're incapable of making friends, advising them of what the societal norm is and how to emulate allows one to attempt to operate and attempt social interaction from a position of relative safety.
>>
>>733307283
lost pic, like my purpose in life.
>>
>>733308347
Thanks, no one's ever given me support like that before.
>>
>>733305899
That's sad.
>>
File: defoffop.jpg (792KB, 2480x3539px) Image search: [Google]
defoffop.jpg
792KB, 2480x3539px
suffer from dissocation and depersonalisation since my puberty because of hardcore bullying and drugs, nothing is normal since.
can't stay the conversation with people because i have no automatic and natural response to offer them. it's gettin better those two years but still, there is a window between me and my sensibilty that make me difficult to have any interaction. I lost all my friend with this story, i used to be a happy person the change was to akward for them i suppose, i'm not able to laugh anymore unfortunately. only thing i have left is drawing. Does anyone recognize himself in something like that?
>>
>>733308677
It's about the intent behind actions, dont mind what others think of you hobby.
It was Hippocrates who cut up dead human bodies, who was austricised by his community, and who invented the field of medicine.
>>
>>733303294
My GF's cousin (15) has been staying with my GF and I for the last 3 weeks (both 19), after she got kicked out of her parents house when they found out she was pregnant.

It turns out she wasn't actually pregnant, but her parents won't take her back because they know she had sex at all (had to admit it when she thought she was pregnant).

In exchange for her staying with us, my GF thinks she has been paying super cheap rent (like 50 bucks a week), but actually I told her she doesn't have to pay as long as she puts out whenever I want. She does everything my GF doesn't, and I've gotten pretty nasty about what I want from her.
>>
I "tried" to end my life at the of 9 years.

>Im Not alone in my body
>Im a pedophile/ I hate child abuse
>I want hurt people, so badly that I go crazy some times
>Im sexually interessted in my 5 yo cousin (never touched her)
>I cant look at People without seeing myself killing the
>I started hurtig/ cutting myself when I was 8/9
>I want to die
>I feel worthless
>>
An ex-girlfriend forced me into sleeping with her a couple of months back while I was blackout drunk and stoned. I had just come out of a relationship with a perfect girl. She broke up with me a week prior for good reasons, can't blame her. That's why I got royally fucked up that night. Did not know that the other ex would be at the party. She ended up kissing some guy, didn’t really care. My relationship with her was two years prior. I wanted to go home, but she then came to me crying, and manipulated me into coming with her. She said she was drunk, and a friend told me to bring her home. When we got to her place I wanted to leave, but she would not let me. She started crying again. It was always my weak spot. Fucked up as I was, I didn’t want to deal with it and I got into her bed. Blacked out almost immediately. At one moment during the night I woke up to her giving me a blowjob. I passed out again and only remember little bits and pieces of what happened next, but we did have sex. I also know that I did not want it to happen.

The next morning she accused me of raping her, and I believed her. But I am pretty sure that I am the one that got raped. I never wanted to have sex, or even be at her house. I was heartbroken because of the breakup a week earlier. I feel like that entire relationship, the last year and probably happiest year of my life had been stolen from me. I felt taken advantage of. I felt less than human because she accused me of those things. I still feel disgusted and used when I think of that night.
>>
used to have weird family orgies orchestrated by my brother, he made us all do things..
>>
>>733304149
How did cps find out?
>>
>>733309018
fucking small keyboard
>>
>>733308527
it's a dangerous game to play, anon
it can easily reulst in a failure, only further engendeirng the sense of insecurity
to be fair, such outcome is more than plausible

i appreciate your good intention, anon, but, you know, it paves the road to hell
>>
>>733308964
maybe let her life be more than prostitution anon.
Have her pay 50$/week instead of making her a prostitute and fucking over her future.
>>
I saw an automobile once when I was young. Now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

The parole board got me into this halfway house and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much.

Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.

I have trouble sleeping at night. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. But I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay.

I doubt they'll kick up any fuss.
Not for an old crook like me.
>>
>>733307283
You sound like a scary person. Try to get a job, if you don't have one. I recommend getting a Twitter account and just start talking to random people like you. Eventually, you'll make some online friends and won't feel so lonely. Also, IMO, there's nothing gay about playing with yourself. It's your body. God won't look down on you negatively just because you like touching your body. Just don't hurt yourself or other people, and you'll find your place.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (544KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
544KB, 2048x2048px
>>733306408
>>
>>733306613
but do you love him?
>>
>>733309020
>blackout drunk and stoned
debautchery is the path to a ruined life anon. Learn from you mistakes.
>>
>>733309354
god-tier film
>>
>>733309154
It was for unrelated reasons like physical abuse e.g
>>
>>733309018
Pls go. Bye.
>>
>>733309368
>>733307023
Thanks anons. I've confided in a few of my co-workers about this and they've all admitted that they suffer from the same issues. I guess it's just something we all have to deal with.
>>
I wanna fuck my friends gf shes hot af.
Baby sitter touched me an got a good feel . Call it what you want. I was 5 She was 7

I high a high sex drive

I needa bitch these days to fuck with

Sometimes im like looking at her like she is eye candy tho
>>
>>733308024
if the only thing stopping you from going on a killing spree is belief in christ what happens if your faith starts to falter because of a personal crises or something

ima just give it to u straight

you are like 14 i presume (dont answer), you probably have aspergers, you probably have a high IQ, you can learn social skills but you have to work it at, it doesnt come naturally to you like it does to most people

you need to drop the superiority bullshit, tbh its probably true (asperger masterrace) but it makes you look like a cunt

find subjects you are interested in, study them on your own time. Life will get better in college and afterwards because if you end up in an engineering/physics/whatever program or working in a similar field pretty much half the people around you will be just like you.

School is probably easy for you now because you are smart but you need to learn how to put in hard work, study on your own, etc. The average IQ jumps when you get to college, in your major, etc. If you dont learn how to put in the work you will play videogames for 2 years and flunk out.

The jesus shit is a lie, if it makes you happy fine, but the anti-gay shit is all made up. If you like buttplay you like buttplay, you might be gay, you might just be into buttplay and otherwise straight, either way it doesnt matter. Hating yourself because you think you are sinful for liking what you like is going to lead nowhere good.

Avoiding drugs and alcohol isnt bad by any means, but dont act like a cunt to people who choose to partake in these things. They are enjoyable and can be used in a healthy (or unhealthy) way just like tv, videogames, whatever. Balance is important and for your neurotype especially it can be very hard to achieve balance (you probably have a tendency to 'go all in' on things, ie researching the fuck out of things you are interested in, binge-ing on videogames, etc)

Find people you like, be nice to them, you are weird but people like weird.
>>
I was staying up my gfs house for one night recently, and I touched her in her sleep, and used her hand to jerk me off, when I woke up I felt the shame, guilt and regret wash over me, and then later she tells me she was awake for the whole thing, but too scared to say anything, I feel like a monster, I feel like I should kill myself for the disgusting freak I really am and I just want to fix things but I don't know how
>>
>>733309239
If I could convince my wife to let me assfuck her/beat her/throatfuck her, I wouldn't need the cousin anymore. As it stands, I might leave my GF for her and just do my best to destroy any semblance of self-worth the cousin has left.
>>
I don't understand basic trigonometry. I can use sin cos and tan to solve questions but I don't actually know what I'm doing on an intuitive level.
>>
>year: 1989
>in my 1978 pontiac trans am t-top
>god i love that car
>got out of highschool a year ago
>go into a sonic
>order two sides of fries and a burger
>get food and instead of eating there, i go to drive home
>churp my tires
>oops that was a little too much
>go right into curb
>fries, fries everywhere
>out the t-tops, everywhere
>whole inside covered in oil, fries, burger
>car smelled like sonic for weeks
>>
I'm still in love with my Ex-Girlfriend.

Haven't spoken to her in 4 months, she has anew boyfriend. She was a bit of a cunt in the last 6 months and it needed to end for my mental health but fuck if i don't miss the old her, it was like i finally felt i could be myself around someone.

She was fucking some dude 2 weeks after she told me she still loved me and was in Venice with him 3 weeks after that.

It's fine. I don't want to be with her anymore and i'm glad she's away from me.

I just don't think i will ever stop being in love with her.
>>
I feel guilty watching game of thrones because I want to bang maisie williams character
>>
>>733309400

I have definitely learned from it. Would rather have taken falling of my bike and breaking a couple of bones that night as an alternative though
>>
>>733305209
literally everyone is
>>
>>733305209
bisexual?
bipolar
bicycle?
>>
>>733304585
So your revenge plan was sleeping with her? Are you that bad in the sack?
>>
I went to detox for heroin in march and asked a family member if I could stay with them when I got out while I got on my feet.
I started using again like a week after moving in with them.
ive let myself down and am really ashamed and embarrassed and don't want to tell them I picked back up, but I want to quit and I need help so I know I should.
>>
>>733309996
>questions
go watch some yt video on the topic, there are shitton available
>>
>>733310270
what else should i say
>everyone is gay
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I've had WinRar for 15 years and still haven't paid for it
>>
>>733310877
winrar
>>
>>733310877
You are the worst human being alive.
>>
Used to play video games 24/7 and always enjoyed them, even though it basically made me get a 2.3GPA and not pass 12th grade.

Now, I made friends and got a fuck buddy so playing video games and wasting time doing nothing at home isn't fun anymore.

The only college I got accepted in is too expensive to afford so I'm basically going to be a NEET.

My anxiety is making it ridiculously difficult for me to fuck since I feel not good enough, even though yesterday she was suggesting we fucked but by the time i got courage to go with it, she was too tired (since it was like 3am).

So now I have nothing I can enjoy and my life is probably going to shit. Probably just going to jump in-front of a train soon enough
>>
File: lilmistakee_1495257791736.jpg (65KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
lilmistakee_1495257791736.jpg
65KB, 750x1002px
I creepshooted since 8th grade all the way up to 12th grade. And deleted all those juicy pics of hot young ass
>>
>>733310877
Well its suppose to be like that, it grants popularity but companies buy it for reputation
>>
I've never watched a porn vid all the way through and usually skip the blowjob part
>>
>>733309376
I can't tell if its love or lust. Definitely feel something for him.
>>
>>733309996
thats like... most of math/programming

trying to develop that intuitive understanding is important if you want to do research but if you just want to do applied shit then knowing how it to do it is enough
>>
>>733310657
most people relapse, its to be expected honestly

you know what you need to do

its clear

do it all over again, go to a program, get clean

if you relapse again

guess what

theres only 1 option

go to rehab

get clean

you can try to avoid the truth as long as you want but you know that just means more drugs and a quicker death

you can get clean and stay clean anon, i believe in you
>>
>>733303294
Man, I just wanna be sick rn, ever get anxious af over stuff? bcs same.
>>
I somehow stumbled upon cp and to my surprise I enjoyed it but eventually deleted it. Felt guilty and near suicidal ever since.
>>
I cheated on boyfriend at the time, it was an LDR that lasted about 6 months. Whenever he got upset at me he'd wouldn't message or contact me for days, it was during one of those radio-silence times that I met and hooked up with someone while on a trip to another state. He knew something happened and I finally admitted it a few days ago, and he (understandably) left me. It was for the better for certain, our relationship was extremely unhealthy and I can't imagine how bad things could've gotten if we had lived closer, I wish I had gotten the guts to break up with him before cheating(I tried to multiple times, but every time he insisted that he'd change). It's a major lesson learned for me.
>>
>>733309018
Yeah plz die your digusting
>>
>>733309801
She was excited. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>733311811
meh
i've been raped time and time again when i was a kid
today i'm a normal fully functional member of society
just don't look back too often, and when you do, just don't beat yourself up over it
>>
I fucked my ex in the butt while she slept even though she was always very adamant about not having sex
>>
>>733303294
I've become such an emotional mess. I've gotten sent away numerous times and I'm finally home after 3 years.
I still think about killing myself.
I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>733309811
Gf or wife?
>>
>>733303784

if you can't be faithful then you don't really love her.
>>
>>733312184
Wow thanks anon that's some good advice.
>>
>>733310657
TELL THEM YOU NEED MORE HELP
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495338704839.jpg (50KB, 552x849px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495338704839.jpg
50KB, 552x849px
>>733305633
You my friend are the god of humor
>>
>>733309018
thats some shit man

maybe see a counselor
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>733303294
im 18 and had vodka for the first time yesterday
>>
>>733303627
Doesn't everyone?
>>
>>733303294
I pretend to not care about anyone but Im actually afraid of being alone
>>
>>733312639
Seconded
>>
>>733312184
tumbler
>did you just touch my shoulder? STOP RAPING ME WITH YOUR SHOULDER TOUCHES
4chan
>meh ive been raped, nbd
>>
I'm over anxious, depressed and failed 1st year of uni 3 times.
I want to kill myself but i can' because it would destroy my family and bf
>>
Op here have you guys got any advice on how I can get more information about my deceased brother, he was 18 when he died in 2004 I don't want to use paid websites I just miss him every day and want to know more about him
>>
>>733303488
its ok man. Recognize your desires so that you dont act on them. You're strong.
>>
I buy panties and thongs to wear at home because they are comfortable and i think they are cute
>>
I joined Grindr out of curiosity/as a joke. Met a guy there that talked me into experimenting.
>>
>>733307580
You should get him and his little sis to have a threesome with you
>>
I have this coping mechanism for not killing myself. In 2015 when I first thought about it I ordered a random novelty comb from a Japanese website, chose the longest possible shipping, and told myself "I'm not going to kill myself until it gets here"

It was in transit for three months, I made some friends, I found the will to live again. Then my package arrived in the mail. It was a shitty dollar store comb shaped to look like a switchblade.

All of my feelings of guilt and lonlieness came rushing back, and so I did it again, and again, and again.

I have a ridiculous collection of novelty combs. Every time one finally comes, I re-evaluate my life, and if I think I should stay alive, I order another one.

I keep them all in a box in my apartments storage unit.
>>
>>733303960
Let her fuck a nigger with a.12 inch cock and all will be forgiven my child
>>
i had intentions on letting a convicted rapist/murderer impregnate me when i was 13.

yes i have daddy issues.
>>
>>733313084
I mostly try to get twinks to send me underwear pics
>>
>>733304292
Bojack ftw. And as anon stated, sadly Mr Peanutbutter may be right.
>>
>>733313369
Continued because my hands got tired holding up my phone.

I'm reaching the end of a cycle. The combs usually take three months to get here and it's been four. It should arrive any day and I can't think of any reason not to kill myself when it arrives.
>>
>>733313459
haha yeah, that's one of the first steps that it escalated to.

Do you pick up curious guys there?
>>
File: 20161207_023401_HDR-1.jpg (654KB, 2353x2125px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_023401_HDR-1.jpg
654KB, 2353x2125px
>>733309018
I hear you anon. You are not alone
>>
All my friends left my drunk ass at a bar. A twink offered to take me home. I invited him in and we gave each other head. I took a facial
>>
>>733313561
Op here I'm not gonna lie that is a good idea
>>
>>733313561
I was abused as a child, when my mom and dad found out I'm gay it ruined their marriage. They explicitly blamed it on me.

I was kicked out before I even finished high school, but I still occasionally get texts and emails from them telling me how disappointed they are that their only child is a faggot.
>>
>>733313369
you're not alone. I do a similar thing with free samples and cheap shit from aliexpress. It's actually really depressing to learn of someone else doing it. I'm sorry fam
>>
>>733313643
Never go through with it
>>
>>733313704
It works until you stop having things to live for I think.

Like when you go four months and it's like "uh oh nothing good happened!"
>>
>>733311033
the tragedy is the lost ass
>>
>>733312553
it's one of those "dating for 5 years" situations. We're common-law married technically, because she can use my insuracne and stuff easier that way.
>>
>>733312907
keks were had
>>
>>733313749
yeah, i didnt go through with it for years.
>>
i can't stop touching myself in my danger zone
>>
I never eat a pig 'cause a pig is a cop or better yet a terminator like Arnold Schwarzenegger, trying to play me out like as if my name was Sega.
>>
>>733303294
Had sex with a female friend when I was 16 (she was 22). She initiated it by making out with me in the back of a car at a Dennys at 3am. We (meaning me, her, and two other friends) all went back to 22's house to crash for the night, all pretty drunk.

She asked me to sleep in her room

She got totally naked before getting in the bed, and asked me to do so as well because "she was cold" (hah.) So I took the fucking hint and plowed the shit out of her. Not much later, about 7am, she got up, took a shower, and went to work. When I texted her and asked her out, she claimed not to remember fucking at all, but that she certainly was glad it happened and agreed she wanted to hang out more. I figured it was an age thing and she felt bad for fucking a minor, didn't take it personal.

Then at dinner like a week later with a group of friends including the other /b/ro who was in the house that night, he mentioned that 22 had told him and a few others that I had been groping her and stuff while she was drunk and didn't want anything to do with me that night. I told them my side of the story, and they kind of laughed it off either way.

Flash forward a few months, and I'm still sometimes hanging out dating-but-not-really with 22. We're at The Hop (a club for old people that never cards so there's always a bunch of teenagers too), and she keeps buying me drinks. After a bit I stop taking them, dumping them out when she isn't looking and shit.

Sure enough, as soon as we got in the car (this time my minivan, because I was a fucking teenager and that was all I had), she was all over me and we fucked in the back seat.

This has been going on and off for 4 years now, I'm 21, and she will get drunk/me drunk, fuck me, and then act like she has no knowledge of it and tells other ppl she doesn't like me. Idk if I'm being gaslighted or what.

Worst part is, I don't care as long as I get sex.
>>
>I'm smart and do well in school
>Have friends and family that support me
>Have daddy issues
>Outside of my small friend group no one else even acknowledges my existence
>Have major social anxiety
>Only girl who loved me left me for a more attractive guy
>I can't stand to be alone but when I'm around people I freeze up and want to leave
>>
>>733303294
My mom is a crack-cocaine addict. She just went back to jail after stealing my grandmother's car and loaning her own car out to niggers to pay for crack. She got caught when the police pulled her over after they ran grandma's license plates and they came back as 'stolen'
>>
>>733303294
i have friends but they all live too far away to hang with so i just kinda lame it out with you fags. i feel like a bad friend for not hanging out more
>>
>>733313439
You sound hot pics plz
>>
>>733303294
Had sex with my mother in law. She's a heroin addict who has no job, basically smokes and plays mobile games all day. We went over to her house for thanksgiving, my wife left to buy her mom cigarettes, meanwhile mom (who was tripping before we got there) basically wasn't lucid. She was in bed wearing just the sheets.

I pretty much just locked the deadbolt and asked the mom if 100 bucks was enough to fuck her asshole, and she said yes without skipping a beat. She is skinny as hell, asshole was loose as fuck. I used a condom until the condom lube wore off and mominlaw complained about it tearing, so I pulled it off and kept going.

Gotten tested 3 times since then, because she has hep C, but I'm luckily clean.

I pulled out and came on her chester cheetah tattoo. There was shit literally covering my dick, it was disgusting. Wife came home while I was washing my dick off to find the door deadbolted, I covered mom up, told my wife her mom had shit herself and I had locked the door because some random weird dude had come and started knocking (not that weird for her druggy ass mom to have people trying to find her, so it was a legit excuse).

No regrets, except the potential STD exposure. idk if mominlaw even remembers. Never paid her either, btw.
>>
>>733303488
Thats your instincts kicking in over your wanting to be an attention seeking faggot. Fuck a chick, have a wife, be a normal person.
>>
>>733316144
....why....
>>
>>733303294
When I got kicked out of my parents house my junior year of HS, I lived with a friend for about a week. His 12 year old sister was super into the scene kid shit that was popular at the time, and I had hair over one eye, wore Panic! at the disco shirts, etc. Long story short, that friend no longer speaks to me because he had to sleep through the sound of his baby sister's headboard slamming against the wall of his room while I took every single one of her virginities.

I never spoke to him or her ever again after that one night because I moved across the country to live with my grandma.

I fantasize about it all the time, especially when I masterbate. Greatest night of my life.

I FB stalk her too. Shocker: She's a basic bitch with a dreamcatcher thigh tattoo and everything now.
>>
>>733306915
Are you 12?
>>
>>733316610
I honestly don't know. She isn't really attractive to me, and I hate her as a person. Something about her laying there pretty much totally vulnerable just got me diamonds, so I took my chance.

I had seen her naked a bunch of times before because she pretty much just stays that way at her apt. We're pretty sure she used to fuck my brother-in-law, her blood son, who is now in prison.

It was like every fucked up curiosity crammed into one, if that makes sense.
>>
>>733310877
You need to buy it you animal
>>
>>733315257
Is she hot? Post pic. What would happen if you saw her fucking someone else?
>>
>>733307283
>ass play
That's not your fault anon, it's 4chan's.
Step 1: Curiousity
Step 2: Disgusted by trap threads
Step 3: Discover you're attracted to one really good passing trap
Step 4: Worship that one trap, download a siterip/buy access to her site
Step 5: Branch into other traps. Rate pics on Trap threads, etc.
Step 6: Shove things up your ass while you do above
Step 7: Start going on craigslist/hanging out with gay friends trolling for dick to see what it's like
Step 8: Full blown faggotry on the side of your straight relationship/loneliness.
>>
>>733303784
>>733303960
You're literally the worst kind of person
>>
File: 5111_117651645378_634403_n[1].jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
5111_117651645378_634403_n[1].jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>733317543
She's had boyfriends and stuff, we've both been in other relationships. I have no illusions about her being with other dudes.
>>
>>733303784
This isn't abnormal anon. The people hating on you are just upset that they have nobody who wants them, and that you have more than one. Nobody is getting hurt here.
>>
I go super saijn lika the dwagon ball z vegi-ta i go to amazing power lvls when mad i hope i no hurts anywans it make me sad. I am a real twisted fucking psychopath. Plz no maka me anruge
>>
>>733303294
You are 13, you are beggining your life, I am 30 and don´t even remember life at that age. My advice kid is this, do sports, does not matter if you suck at it, do it. And do it like 3 ours a day and git gud at it, do cardio. Enjoy your body and what you can do at that age. Stop with the art bullshit that shit is for fags. And if you feel unconfortable at your school, ask your parents if you could change schools and go to another. In the end, maybe you are not going to see any of those bastards who are bulling you in college. And don´t be afraid of getting in a figth, it does not metter if you loose. Figth any son of a bitch that tryes to bully you. Eventually you will become to much of a bother to be bullied.
>>
>>733316732
no. u
>>
>>733310109
fuck man this one hit deep
>>
I once slapped an ape.
>>
>>733303294
I think I'm a faget
>>
>>733310657
you in michigan?
>>
got molested at like 3 or 4 by a 13 year old girl.. she practiced kissing on me. fucked me up for a while. idk if im okay now
>>
>>733317744
double dubs of truth
>>
>>733318724
something similar happened to me when i was 5 or 6, and she was 15, i think
except i enjoyed it quite a bit
been horny for 15yo girls ever since
>>
>>733319153
not how that works
>>
>>733318724
Thats a No! You were 3 or 4? You wont remeber at that age.. basically at that age you are a kissing pratice matchine for 13 year old girls get. GET THE FUCK OVER IT FAGGOT... WHEN DID THIS WORLD FILL WITH PUSSIES
>>
i'm a really tall/good looking guy, get thousands of matches on tinder, stared down by qt's every day. and it's not that i'm super socially awkward, but i'm just missing something that normal people have. i feel boring around most people and really connected to only a few. so it's like i walk around feeling better than others because of my looks but worse off because i don't know how to interact. it's strange. i'd trade my looks for being really funny/social any day

i'm also 24 and only a sophomore in college, so i feel weird and out of place a lot. and like i'm missing out on my 20's. not just the social life, but being financially independent with my own place and a good job. but i'll be 27 by the time i graduate and get all that stuff. i'm at a good school and my family is really well connected so i'll be alright post-graduation but still, i feel like a fucking loser sometimes.

the last thing that i'm really struggling with is porn addiction. i've been trying to quit for years. had almost two months of clean time until last week, but the past week i've been jerking off/watching porn for 4-7 hours every day after my summer internship. i keep telling myself i can just fuck sluts or get a girlfriend and that will fix it, but maybe i need to do full abstinence for a while.

i'm not that bad off but i should probably see a therapist to work out some of this stuff, any feedback from you /b/ros would be greatly apreciated.
>>
>>733303294
>Be 15, got permit
>Allowed to drive, but only to work/school or with an adult
>Had one of those female friends where you tell everyone "we're like siblings, it isn't like that!" but I totally wanted to fuck her.
>She has gum surgery and is totally drugged out, needs someone to take care of her, can only eat liquid (including crushed up medicine), mouth is constantly in pretty intense pain.
>Lives with her mom, who has to go away for a week on a business conference (sells makeup and shit)
>Mom trusts me to take care of her daughter, just check in on her once in the morning and once after school. Allowed to drive because it's sort of on the way to school/home from school
>Gives me the house key, emergency credit card, girl's medicine, total trust
>start right off the bat the first day giving her the whole pill instead of half
>Give it awhile to take effect, she's totally conked out
>Take off her clothes and masturbate ferociously
>Take a shitload of pics on my old flip phone (no, I don't have them anymore)
>Second day I ask her if she is feeling okay
>She asks if I could increase the drug dose a bit because she had a really bad headache when she woke up, thinks it's from the surgery (probably from too much drugs).
>Give her two full pills
>Wait until she's out, fuck her pussy
>Wait 20 minutes, fuck her pussy again
>careful to pull out and finish myself with my hand
>Continue like this for a few days
>Day 5 she wakes up while I'm in the middle of fucking her, freaks out
>In the panic and with her writhing under me I cum inside her
>I gtfo and tell nobody anything
>Next day I'm terrified as I go to her house
>She just says "hi anon" muffled by her cotton swabs
>Tells me about dream she had about getting raped
>Joke to her that she must just not have gotten laid recently
>We flirt
>Don't overdose her or rape her for the rest of the week
>Mom comes back
>Thanks me, gives me 200 bucks
>Girl gets better
>We end up dating for a year.
>Sex wasn't as good
>>
>>733319646
>You wont remeber at that age
actually, i remember most things since the age of 2
>>
>>733319646
Holy fuck, is this a common thing? Because I distinctly remember around age 5-6, the three teenage girls that lived on my street would pass me around like a prison bitch. As soon as one of them got an actual boyfriend, I would get handed off to the next one to get "practiced" on.
>>
>>733320021
special snowflakes everywhere
>>
>>733319997
>i'd trade my looks for being really funny/social any day
i'm that funny guy people like having on their parties, and i'd trade it any time of day for good looks, so i don't need to amuse those clowns just to get some pussy

>the last thing that i'm really struggling with is porn addiction
when you're in no fap for too long and decide to "reward" yourself with "just one intense fap", it's more than certain you'll relapse
gee, it's enough to whip it out once or twice a day, you don't need to do it every 10 minutes
find a hobby and/or gf
>>
I love my kids, but I hate that they ruined my body. I'm 50lbs over weight. I've got stretch marks from the back of my knees to the bottom of my tailbone and all over my stomach and breasts. I'm going to get my back, but it's... Disappointing.
>>
>>733310877
wtf? I'm calling the police.
>>
>>733320195
i know it's not that common, but it's not special either
it is most likely to occur in introverted people tho
>>
>>733320176
>the three teenage girls that lived on my street would pass me around like a prison bitch
kek
>>
>>733320452
So I guess you could say my life's not to messed up. Lol sorry I even posted.
>>
>>733320544
nobody cares faggot you had nothing but time and opportunity to build your game up and score. i bet you're still a kissless virgin even after all that. y u do dis?
>>
>>733313561
Order a big weed package next time. If it comes sell it to a dealer, if the police comes just kill yourself. Its a win win, use the money to buy more weed.
>>
>>733320674
>pls gibs meh atenshunz
no
>>
>>733320739
forgot to mention, i'm not the guy you originally replied to
i'm no virgin, i'm just stuck in a really long dead-end relationship, but that's a whole other issue
>>
>>733320982
now you mention it. why do i even
>>
>>733320832
Gee, thanks for the therapy, b.

Seriously, though. I hope you guys end up happy. Sincerely.
>>
File: rate.png (379KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
rate.png
379KB, 480x521px
>>733321218
get out fatty. i don't even want to see your big floppies. but thank you for your kindness
>>
>>733321218
this place is not meant for happiness faggot
i hope someday you'll realize that
>>
>>733316943
> if that makes sense.
not to me it doesnt, but i dont understand why most people do what they do tbh
>>
>>733318651
w-why?
>>
>>733321524
>>733321589
I am what I am.
>>
>>733318208
>cancer isnt hurting anyone while its growing inside them
>>
>>733306845
Microwaves are non-ionizing. You want ionizing. Crack open some smoke detectors and eat the little pellet under the radiation symbol
>>
File: SpidyPony.jpg (33KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
SpidyPony.jpg
33KB, 480x351px
>>733321726
you go girl
>>
>>733303294
I was getting baked with my friend, who happens to be the brother of my longest known friend. Sitting in the car, listening to music, chilling, passing a vape pen back and forth, and after a while he starts rambling about something. He reaches over, puts his hand on my stomach and says something about going up, moving his hand towards my chest, and something about going down, and moves his hand towards my crotch. As his hand goes below my belly button I shove his hand away and freeze up mentally and physically.
The tone he was using was not a tone I'd heard him use with anyone before. It was a seductive, fucking rapey tone. After he touched me I requested he take me home, as I live a few road miles away. He refused until I threatened to walk home.

I talked to him about it later, while drinking heavily to try and ignore what happened and he claims to have no memory of it. He suggested maybe it was imagined.

Now, /b/, I'm a seasoned stoner. Even when I've greened out, vomited, and gone to sleep I've recalled what the fuck happened or at least was aware in the moment. This doesn't fucking happen. This isn't something that weed makes you think is happening.

I've since broken ties with him, only seeing him if I see my long term friend and he happens to be awake.

What does /b/ think of this? It fucked with me for a while. We're both male, he's straight to anyone's knowledge and his admittance.
>>
>>733322337
that nigger is gay
>>
i don't shit on my chest anymore. stop doing that a couple days ago
>>
aight here goes. i got a lot of friends, a pretty good family situation, and im not a complete loser. but lately ive been feeling pretty depressed. some of my grades are slowly going to shit, theres this girl i really like who wont give me the fucking time of day, and finals are coming up and those are gonna rape the shit outta me. idk why but for some reason i just been feeling depressed and lonely all the time, usually when im not busy and have a lot of time to think. i would never hurt myself or try to kms bc thats fucking stupid, but lately ive just felt rly depressed sometimes. idk where i was gonna go with this but here u go.
>>
I sucked some dicks when I was 11. I am not gay but sometimes when I masturbate I think back and remember the feeling of having a dick in my mouth
>>
>>733323234
i'm not gay but gay thoughts turn me on sometimes. would never go through with it though. incest is the same ballpark
>>
File: doge.jpg (5KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
5KB, 197x200px
>>733323234
>i'm not gay but i sucked a dick before
>>
>>733323234
it's perfectly normal for a straight person so have an occasional gay fantasy
>>
>>733310877
MOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: IMG_1780.jpg (24KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.jpg
24KB, 751x418px
>>733309018
>>
>>733323209
I've struggled with depression for nearly half my life (22 now). Around middle school I started getting those exact feelings. Highschool I started to self harm. I failed out of college because it got worse. I got a job, which keeps things in check a good bit because of lack of free time.
If you think you're going down a dark path, you're probably right. Seek help before you think you need it, because after you realize you need it may not be willing.
>>
File: IMG_1752.jpg (533KB, 756x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1752.jpg
533KB, 756x724px
>>733319998
>>
>>733303294
my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car
>>
Do any of you feel like you just dont fucking fit anywhere?

I have a shit ton of friends, i am almost never alone, either online or in real life.
I am pretty happy mostly, but i feel so damn distant to everything. like i dont really get with any of my friends, it has been a long time that i have been telling myself that this would change as i got out more, but i have met so many people and this feeling really never got away

I am really starting to think i have autism or something, i made a lot of friends on med school, all of them really nice people, and most of the time we hang out together i can talk to them, but i feel so fucking empty, i can't speak about things that really interest me and i am passionate about, or just really meaningfully contribute to their conversation, like i do with people in here.
>>
File: 1331365843585.jpg (120KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1331365843585.jpg
120KB, 500x371px
>>733303545
>he dead
>>
>>733306408
Suck it up fag people are dying
>>
>>733325866
true this
>>
I inherited 12 thousand dollars, and blew it all in 3 months. My family knows this, but they don't know that I intended to kill myself afterwards.

The only reason I didn't is because my family moved the rifle to a different part of the house that day and I couldn't find it.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.