[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comey testified that he didn't think that Trump tried to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 50

Comey testified that he didn't think that Trump tried to influence him, but since looking at his memos he realized that Trump was indeed trying to influence him.

Comey goes back before congress this week to update his testimony. This new evidence means Obstruction of Justice charges will likely be filed against Trump. Impeachment precedings will likely start immediately after Comey's updated testimony.

It's finally going to happen, and it looks like it will be starting this week.
>>
Nothing is going to fucking happen.
>>
No.
>>
It won't be too soon. Time to drain the swamp.
>>
>>733296029
The GOP might want to turn on trump asap, in order to cut their future losses. They would all prefer Pence be in there.
>>
>>733296029
Oh man, witnessing all of the cuckservative butthurt will be glorious.
>>
>>733296492
Gee whiz, how else are they going to attract all those liberal votes otherwise?
>>
>>733296492
No doubt. Ryan has already made reference to this. They will need to work fast to safe face before campaigning for the midterms begins.

It looks like it's finally happening.
>>
File: 1495156967577.jpg (66KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1495156967577.jpg
66KB, 580x282px
>>733296218
>>
It looks like Comey is finally getting even for his untimely and unjust firing.
>>
>>733296029
I hope the press and the liberals make a huge scene out of this and drag it out for months. Then nothing ever comes of it and they just look even more retarded.
>>
>>733296868
Why are Trump voters so spiteful?
>>
>>733296867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWbs9AT0Cw
>>
>>733296868
It won't matter in that case, as the damage will have already been done. The GOP are going to cut ties with Trump and impeach him regardless, in order to save themselves. It's how the dog-eat-dog world of politics works.
>>
>implying Pence would be a better idea
>>
Every single week is another made up story about trump being impeached and you libtards post about it. I am sorry you are this mad
>>
>>733296985

this. cheeto fingers is as good as gone by mid july.
>>
File: its_really_habbening.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
its_really_habbening.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>733296029
>tfw it's habbening for the 100th time
>tfw this time it's real guise
>>
>>733297027
>made up

Where there's smoke there's usually fire.
>>
>>733297027
Why do you think libtards are mad/crying salty tears?
A) because they 'lost'
B) a genuine fear for the safety of their country
>>
>>733296974
Right...

Democrats called for his firing/resignation for months over what he did to Clinton's reputation (she didn't do it herself). Then Trump fires him and they are furious.

What is more spiteful than calling for something and then getting mad because your opponent carried it out? They oppose it for nothing more than because Trump did it. They are upset out of pure spite. Spite allows them to flip flop on an issue over nothing more than hatred for anything Trump does.

They must be consistent on being outraged on EVERYTHING Trump does. Even if he does something they were publicly calling for 8 months ago.
>>
>>733296029
Any day now guise............

Sounds so familiar. Lets review:

>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>he's going to be impeached any day now....
>>
>>733297027
This time is actually substantiated. It's happening.
>>
>>733296775
epic! that meme sure REKT all trump supporters!
>>
>>733296775
Every week, we go through this charade.

>CHECK OUT THIS ANONYMOUS SOURCE
>READ THIS ARTICLE FROM CNN/WAPO/NYT
>THIS IS THE SCANDAL THAT FINALLY DOES TRUMP IN

What's going to happen is that, yet again, Comey is going to testify that Trump did nothing illegal in his actions, and then you will start your next witch hunt like nothing ever happened.
>>
>>733297279
It's the "timing" of it

Firing him while investigating Clinton is OK. But firing him while maybe investigating Trump is obstruction of justice.

Meanwhile deleting thousands of emails after they are requested by a court order isn't obstruction of justice. Just so we are clear...
>>
>>733297279
Right...his timing was really convenient, though, and claims it was for what he did then are suspect. If you believe he fired him because of that, I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>733297247
Option B would imply actually caring about their country, and others which it is clear that they do not. They burn the flag, walk on it and hate their country, and play lip-service about caring for others but don't really do much there either.

This leaves the only possible answer as A. This also backs up what we've been seeing almost daily since last November.

So A is the correct answer.
>>
>>733297538
see
>>733297466

You can't make this shit up. He called you on your bullshit as you were typing it. You are so predictable it is hilarious.
>>
>>733297384
All the claims thus far have been unsubstantiated. They're no longer unsubstantiated.
>>
>>733297369
There is NOTHING substantial about it.

>Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.
The answer to that last question is a plain and simple "no", and Comey is going to testify to precisely that.

Stop getting your hopes up. This is getting embarrassing.
>>
>>733296029
Obviously just pissed that he lost his job.

>>733296492
If the GOP actually wanted to win elections they would seal the borders, deport all illegals, and abolish birthright citizenship.
>>
>>733296029
Seth Rich's murder is more likely going to come to light than this fake shit. Lol
>>
>>733296029
Is it still "sources say" or did Comey say anything?
>>
>>733297247
>a genuine fear for the safety of their country
>keep importing criminals and terrorists
>>
>>733296029
Bill Clinton was impeached and convicted of a felony and still had the remainder of his term. You're nuts thinking they'd actually remove him.
And if so, what is achieved? Mike Pence is now president? He'll do all the same shit, but with a secretive washington greaseball charm to it.
>>
>>733297662
Comey hasn't made a statement saying he felt there was obstruction of justice. It's all just speculation right now.

But Comey has said under oath that he never felt compelled or pressured to alter an investigation by anybody, not just Trump.

Then he gets fired, and suddenly wants to reverse on his sworn testimony. Seems legit...
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>733297369
>This time

see >>733297360

Also, the president of the US and the AG are both legally allowed to direct the FBI. Remember how Lynch did it for Hillary, and how Obama did it for Holder. Not a single one of you bitched or cried impeachment when those happened well because Democrats can do no wrong in your eyes. By the some token, Trump can do no right.

You guys are a bunch of delusional crybabies, and that is becoming glaringly obvious to more and more people with each passing day.
>>
>>733297662
Comey, butthurt over being fired, suddenly claiming that he "feels manipulated" is not evidence of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>733297608
I never claimed what she did wasn't obstruction. I think the strawman is strong with you. He waited until LITERALLY the day after the investigation started on him.
>>
I wonder how much ((they)) are paying Comey to lie. Hmm.
>>
>>733297662
The article is CNN's standard "sources say" bullshit, combined with Comey saying himself that influence is not the same as obstruction.

Here's a hint; anytime CNN says "sources say" without listing the source or citing a name, then it means it's bullshit.
>>
>>733297936
He's going to testify again, under penalty of perjury. He must have some damning evidence or he wouldn't risk prison.
>>
>>733297994
But the impartial media told me the investigation has been going on since October and there's lots of evidence that they just can't show anyone yet.
>>
>>733298184
>under penalty of perjury
If someone claims they "feel manipulated," how are you gonna falsify that claim?
>>
Why is it any and every criticism of trump is met with "WELL HILLARY...." "LOL BUT THIS ONE TIME IN THE PAST LIBRULS..."
Does that somehow mean that trump isn't doing these things in the present or that it makes it ok?
>>
>>733298184
this.

the orange man is done.

this thread is full of some really nervous cuckservatives too. more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
>>
>>733297994
It's not a strawman by any means. It's proof that liberals care more about potential obstruction by a conservative than blatant, obvious obstruction by a democrat. They will look the other way when 100% open and closed obstruction occurs with one of their own members but fart cum in anger when a conservative "might" have committed obstruction.
>>
>>733297936
Contemporaneous documentation of every contact between Trump and Comey outlining Trump's efforts to impede the investigation will form cornerstone of obstruction of justice case by Special Counsel Mueller. There's your primary evidence. Supplemented by Trump's own admission to Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of Russia investigation. And his bragging (in the fucking Oval Office) to the russians that since he's fired Comey the "pressure" is off. Clear showing of motive and intent.

As in Watergate the cover up will likely matter more than the crime.
>>
>>733296029
Impeachment requires a house vote and a Senate vote, both of which are Republican heavy. Impeachment won't happen.
>>
>>733298342
>implying gop dont want pence
>>
>>733298184
Or, it just means he's going to double down on most of what he said previously with additional information regarding his termination for the sake of stymying speculation.
>>
>>733298275
No, if he's actually doing something illegal, that's not okay.

What is also not okay, is the huge double-standard applied to things done by democrats, vs those done by republicans.
>>
>>733298342
They want to save face before the midterms.
>>
>>733296029
He fired me?! I changed my mind. He DID try to influence me. Forget about what I said before. Nevermind all that unequivocal denial stuff from before.
>>
>>733298275
Nope, just pointing out that people have no backbone or integrity

If Trump really did obstruct justive by all means impeach him. But stop presenting anonymous soures and half backed clickbait headlines. Provide the smoking gun or STFU.

The emails were the open and shut smoking gun that proved Clinton did wrong. There is nothing like that on Trump.
>>
>>733296029
There is literally no law that says Trump can't give orders to the FBI.

Comey is gonna get tried for purjury. Trump is getting off scot free.
>>
>>733298437
>muh double-standard maymay
do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>733298342
Actual impeachment likely won't happen until after midterm elections when Dems retake the house. Unless Mueller's special counsel probe moves really fast and Republicans see the writing on the wall that Trump's position is untenable. They won't doom themselves to total electoral defeat for an interloper like Trump. If his approval numbers drop below thirty percent watch out
>>
>>733296029

The impeachment will be a fail. They need 65 votes to impeach the president and they do not have it.
>>
>>733298670
>midterm elections when Dems retake the house

yeah because that will happen
I hear they have a 98% chance to take all the seats up for grabs in a huge landslide never seen before.
>>
File: shills.jpg (95KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
95KB, 600x652px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>733298514
>being this fucking delusional
hillary was cleared, so try again you massive faggot.

smoking gun? how about a smoking fucking arsenal all showing collusion between trump and russia.

you're blinded by party politics and are missing the stuff that the rest of the world is seeing perfectly clearly.
>>
>>733298275
There's sufficient evidence of Hillary's own compunction for letting classified info out. But even without that she destroyed 30,000 E-mails that were under subpoena. That's a felony, repeat it, a FELONY. But she was allowed to walk free. So take your "b-but Trump is this...." hold your own to the same standard you try and hold conservatives to.
>>
>>733298309

>fart cum in anger

Thank you for this one.
>>
>>733296029
Fuck off eat shit and die go back to /pol/
>>
>>733298550
Nah man. None at all. I guess me thinking there was a double standard was all in my head....

BULLSHIT!

kek

Go read the study that was just released by Harvard showing that the MSM has had a 92% rate of running hostile stories about Trump. This compared to a 96% positive rate on stories that they ran about Obama.

The media hates Trump, and it is blatantly obvious. Anyone who denies this is either stupid or living under a rock.
>>
>>733298739

see >>733298475
>>
>>733298773
She was never "cleared" of the felony that is destroying evidence under subpoena. She was never charged. Which means someone could still charge her for obstruction of justice, another felony.
>>
So much salt in this thread.
>>
>>733298309
It is. I never made the claim that it would be okay to delete emails that were supposed to be evidence. Half that response is arguments I wouldn't make because they don't make sense. I spoke out when Hillary was throwing servers on fires. I'm speaking out now that Trump is doing that with investigators.

The timing IS bad. If he was going to fire the guy, why not the close of the Clinton investigation (more accurately, when he took office). He botched the shit out if it. Why now?

I'm not a liberal. I'm also not a conservative. I think our two party state is ludicrous, to put it nicely. No politician is any good for the country when the system is stacked in favor of the likes of what we've seen the past 20 years and the only progress is both sides taking chunks out of the middle class and eroding the rights of citizens.
>>
>>733299054
Trump has had 92% negative stories from the media because his presidency has been a shitshow to this point. Does the news media cover all airline flights that don't crash? No. They cover the ones that go down in flames.
>>
File: 1474352819171.jpg (33KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1474352819171.jpg
33KB, 504x504px
>>
>>733296029
>>
>>733299439
>Does the news media cover all airline flights that don't crash?

Obama was sending "tingles up their legs".

Go look at Obama's first press conference on Youtube, then after you watch it, go watch Trump's.

You're a fool if you can't see a difference. It's so blatant they don't even care if people notice.
>>
>>733299703
>It's so blatant they don't even care if people notice
oh how quickly you forget that his presidency was majorly being called into question due to the russian investigation at that point. you're an idiot.
>>
You conservative snowflakes realize every counterargument that relies on "but Hillary did shit too!" is pure deflection right?
>>
>>733296492
>implying the GOP was ever working with Trump
>>
>>733298773
she wasn't cleared

comey just said that she didn't show "intent" and that he didn't recommend bringing charges against her. Thereby setting the standard that it doesn't matter if people violate federal law based on what their intent was while doing it...

This is the kind of corrupt trash you defend.
>>
>>733299814
>literally every single counter argument is "but Hillary".

>Trump colluded with Russia, the evidence is overwhelming.

Post one piece of said evidence or BTFO.

Fake news story is fake.
>>
>>733299814
its not deflection. It is pointing out blatant flip flopping and double standards by the left.
>>
>>733299913
That's cleared you dumb fuck.

He later dropped the case against her, and against the Clinton Foundation.

Dropped case = no further actions = cleared
>>
>>733299987
>I don't watch the news or know how to use google
>>
>>733300084
It's deflection. Go look up the meaning.

You faggots keep trying to bring up old shit from the past to somehow excuse Trump's breaking of the law.
>>
>>733300098
cleared, while admitting they did indeed break the law, they just didn't show intent to break the law, seems legit
>>
>>733300145
>Watching news like its real
>google anything from CNN or most liberal based 'news'
>>
>>733296029
>didn't think Trump tried to influence him
>therefore wasn't influenced
>continued the investigation unobstructed
>later regretted it and decided it was rape
>>
File: IMG_8085.gif (215KB, 900x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8085.gif
215KB, 900x461px
So you're telling me that comey is gonna go back in front of a panel and admit that he purgered himself?
>>
>>733300300
you literally can't stop talking about hillary while defending trump.
>>
>>733299987
Trump's own statements are evidence of obstruction of justice. He already fucked up. Even if there is no actual collusion.

And as for the collusion issue -- that's what the investigation is for. To determine if there was collusion. It certainly "appears" that Flynn and Manafort were up to something. Dozens of contacts with the Russians during the campaign. They're both tied financially with the Russians. But we won't know everything until Mueller gets to the bottom of it. You'll be hearing about subpoenas and immunity deals for months. Then we'll know if there was collusion.

But the point is, Trump already arguably obstructed justice. And that's sufficient for impeachment.
>>
File: 1275915124426.jpg (24KB, 288x374px) Image search: [Google]
1275915124426.jpg
24KB, 288x374px
>>733296029
>Impeachment precedings will likely start immediately after Comey's updated testimony.

You know what an impeachment is right? it's not like he's charged and then an impeachment happens. The house has to agree to start an impeachment.

Even if you succeed you end up with Mike 'you like some cock here comes the shock' Pence.
>>
>>733296029

shit is going down

Chaffetz is quitting to spend more time with family? top keke right there.
>>
>>733300641
He said that he realized that Trump was trying to coerce him after reading all of the notes that he took over a period of months. He didn't notice it while it was going on, but it made sense when looked at on the whole. He is going to go back and testify that. You can't perjury yourself when you are being honest, and then correct a previous statement, which is exactly what he is going to do.
>>
>>733300641
Comey will plead he was intimidated by Trump as the reason he purhered himself, proving he is a cuck and full of idiocy. Lol
>>
>>733297360
And the days keep going.
>>
>>733300661
How did he obstruct exactly? Which statements?

You do realize that he is allowed to direct the FBI as president.
>>
>>733300098
The law regarding handling of classified material says nothing about intent. Comey made that up. Go and read the law itself. He broke that law when he said she didn't "mean to". Intent is not part of the law. It says if you fuck up and lose control of it, you're responsible legally for it. Just please stop with your stupidity man. She was supposed to be charged no matter who wanted what. Comey fucked up. Probably got a copy of his Suicide note in the mail.
>>
>>733301041
>he is allowed to direct the FBI as president

Nope. Not at all. He can suggest, but he lost even that right once he became the target of an investigation. He's not allowed to do jack shit, and he did a lot to hinder and misdirect the FBI.
>>
Man, the DNC must think this Comey thing is their smoking gun to covering up the Seth Rich murder.
>>
>>733301080
It's a general understanding that in Criminal Law, that INTENT has to be shown. Just because a statute doesn't specifically say that, doesn't mean shit. I'd doubt that very few, if any criminal statutes specifically say that, since that is implied under all criminal law.
>>
File: syphilis.jpg (28KB, 361x137px) Image search: [Google]
syphilis.jpg
28KB, 361x137px
>>733297778
>>733301226

still trying to keep this narrative alive?

kek
>>
>>733301226
0/10
go kiddo, the adults are talking here.
>>
Like getting rid of Trump and getting Pence in office is an improvement
>>
>>733301441
Says the one trying to keep the Comey narrative alive. Kek
>>
>>733297825
Well if he testifies under oath that trump did influence him and he's lying, he'll go to jail for perjury.

Let me guess though, you'll think that the system is too corrupt to do that, and suddenly put a tinfoil hat on after telling lefties for the last 3 months that they're crazy for seeing Russian collusion and coverups.

You might even have a point that Hillary supporters are seeing more than there is to see, but then you go and do the same thing.

Trump even said himself that anyone under investigation should not be president. Suddenly you all decide that's ok. Hypocrites.
>>
>>733301041
Mainly the meeting where he said to Comey "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go..."
>>
>>733301566
6 states had their vote counting centers breached on election night. Trump won all 6 of these. This is still being investigated by the FBI and CIA.

It may well turn out that Hillary actually won the election. If this is the case an emergency election would be held since the last one will have been invalidated.

Pence won't get in anyway even in a regular impeachment. Orin Hatch is the next person in line, who's not a target of ongoing FBI investigations.
>>
File: colbert.gif (486KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.gif
486KB, 256x192px
>>733301622

Trump is keeping the Comey narrative alive.

I've got my popcorn ready.
>>
>>733301444
Talking =/= trying to decieve the public.
If you were an adult, youd look past your mother and fathers hate of Trump and see truth.
>>
>>733298832
You just did exactly what he described in his post.

He says you make excuses by whatabouting Hillary, so you reply by whatabouting Hillary. Fucking hilarious man.
>>
>>733301777
protip: that's not even illegal, let alone obstruction of justice (a criminal offense).
>>
>>733301917
>TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>733296868
You mean like Bengazi?
>>
>>733301917
At least you admit its a narrative. Fake news is fake news after all.
>>
>>733301367
Go talk to a law fag. Oh wait you are. In most cases your right, intent is a factor. But when it comes to classified material, intent means Jack shit. It's about the nature of what you have in hand. You lose control of it, you are responsible. Period. Intent means Jack shit here. It's been hashed out already in the courts, intent means nothing when it comes to classified info. Plus the FBI doesn't get to recommend charges or not. Their job is simply to turn over all materials to the prosecutor who then determines whether to bring charges. When he said he doesn't see anything, he overstepped his own authority.
>>
>>733302024
This.

He's allowed to ask the director to focus more or less on cases. Obstruction is deliberately hiding or destroying evidence. Talking to the director of the FBI isn't either of those things.

Using bleachbit on an email server that it about to be examined by the justice department *is* though.
>>
>>733302292
>b-but Hillary

here we go again.
>>
>>733296029
You're forgetting one thing nigger...there is no proof or physical evidence of a memo...you dumb nigger.
>>
>>733302488
You sound very nervous.
>>
>>733302488
Let them think Trump's in trouble, it helps them think and helps them ignore Seth's murder.
>>
>>733297369
>Testifies something completely different
>Comey now suspects
>Suspects
At this rate Comey is just going to throw away all of the respect he had. Just keep floundering away, I'm sure never being able to talk solidly will mean your testimony will be worth something.
>>
>>733302431
I didn't see Hillary mentioned.

Maybe she actually committed a crime used as an example in his post?
>>
>>733302633
You sound delusional, as always. Believe anything bad you hear about Trump, amirite?
>>
>>733301890
I wish i could experience being this delusional for even just 5 minutes. Its probably very relaxing.
>>
>>733302746
Comey's not the target of the investigation. Trump is.

Thanks for playing.
>>
File: Longshanks.jpg (19KB, 183x220px) Image search: [Google]
Longshanks.jpg
19KB, 183x220px
>>733296029

So the guy that got fired and originally testified that there was no obstruction is now (after he got fired) going to go back through his HAND WRITTEN notes on which he can write anything he wants.... and then change his mind... and you expect that's actually evidence of something criminal? The opinion of a guy who just got fired about the guy that fired him. With no audio or video recordings to that fact and no other witnesses....

Holy fuck anon... You arn't really this retarded are you?
>>
>>733302132
yes, liberals are really OK with our government leaving people to die in a muslim mob, and then lie about it and try to blame it all on an anti-muslim youtube video.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>733302633
nigga you don't understand, there is literally no evidence of a "memo". a memo for a case in which physical evidence does not exist no matter which way you look at it.

you

cannot

touch

him.
>>
File: trump-russia.jpg (329KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump-russia.jpg
329KB, 1600x900px
Literally everyone around Trump can be connected to Russia.
>>
>>733302852
>doesnt understand it ties into Trump
Please go
>>
>>733302909
Just like the election, democrats really believe its OK to ask for a do-over until they get the results they wanted.
>>
>>733303009

see >>733302633
>>
>>733302201
>i didnt MEAN to rape her officer
Ok free to go
>i didnt know taking money out of the cash register was against the law
Sure i believe you, free to go
>i didnt realize destroying subpoena'd evidence was illegal mister fbi
I'm with her!
Law fag i dont think youre gunna pass your bar, maybe look into selling cars.
>>
>>733303112
see
>>733303009

keep seeing it until you get it.
>>
>>733303043
>libtards actually believe this
>>
>>733303043
"connected" meaning what exactly? keep in mind it must be in a way that cannot be attached to your shitlib gods in the same way.
>>
>>733303139
This
>>
File: haha!.jpg (135KB, 1028x927px) Image search: [Google]
haha!.jpg
135KB, 1028x927px
>>733303043
Oh dear! A President of the United States spoke to a Russian Ambassador....

(in Jeff Sessions Case)
Oh dear! A United States senator spoke to a Russian Ambassador....

Oh my, that smoking gun!
>>
File: LE Awards image 320x213.jpg (65KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
LE Awards image 320x213.jpg
65KB, 320x213px
none of this Comey shit is that important

The important thing is that Treasury has been investigating Trump, Kushner and Manafort

FinCEN doesn't fuck around
>>
File: 1326854529646.jpg (69KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1326854529646.jpg
69KB, 358x392px
>>733300929

You do realize he can write anything he wants on those notes and date them any time he wants as well. Beyond that he can intrepret his notes however he wants.

Tell me how this is evidence of soemthing that would stand up in court.

It would be like me trying to break my lease by bringing in my hand written notes on how much of a dick my landlord was to me. No photos no recordings no emails with landlords response just my own little diary.

The judge would literally laugh at me.

You know this right?
>>
>>733303253
I heard Trumps Russian Ambassador has been talking to the Russians. He even has an office in Russia!
>>
File: 1492677756201.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492677756201.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>733296029
So wait, Comey perjured himself or the the media is just out and out lying, which one is it?

You don't just "forget" correspondence with a newly elected president..
>>
>>733303361
>doesn't fuck around
>let the corruption run rampant for decades
>now they're totally gonna investigate trump
yeah nah
>>
>>733303405
literally hitler. take away his scoops!
>>
>>733303405
>Sources: Russian Ambassador is a known Russian spy (intel sources confirm)
>>
>>733303405
CNN: "The ties thicken between Trump and the Russians as an anonymous source has told us that President Trump used Russian salad dressing on his salad today."
>>
File: 1493874967312.jpg (121KB, 963x963px) Image search: [Google]
1493874967312.jpg
121KB, 963x963px
>>733303384
this. my fucking faceberg is full of shitlibs who choose not to grasp this.
>>
>>733303419
So what changed?

"I don't think he's trying to influence me"

"you're fired"

"Ok, he was trying to influence me."

This is perfectly reasonable. When someone performs an action you can update your inference. In fact, everyone but a Trumptard usually does.
>>
>>733303466

they've been watching for at least a year ;)
>>
>mfw Trump and Clinton supports argue about stupid shit like Obama
> mfw I realize their bickering has brought back socialism
> mfw when the means of production are seized
>>
File: 1332464610213.jpg (612KB, 912x913px) Image search: [Google]
1332464610213.jpg
612KB, 912x913px
>>733303419

He didn't forget he kept a little diary on which he wrote about his feelings on the conversation. Yes he could write down anything he wants which is why it isn't evidence.

Lets say I accused you of raping my sister and then when it went to court the only evidence I brought in was my diary on which I wrote about a conversation you had with me that made me think you raped my sister. No rape kit. No DNA. No other witnesses. Just you me and my diary.

Who wins?
>>
>>733303139
My Lord in heaven, your a dumb mother fucker aren't you? "Imma use rape, hurr durr" or thieving, or anything else to try and make sermwern look stoopid. When it comes to classified material, (ya with me so far?) it does not matter what your intent with it is. If you lose control over it, you are responsible for it. End of story, that is the nature of that beast. Imagine for a second, "I didn't mean to have the blue prints for the new stealth fighter on my phone sir, and I dint mean to leave my phone a the latest hot spot that we go to, please don't hurt me for China having the blue prints now, it wasn't my fault it was stolen" do you really think a judge will care what you meant to do? Fuck no, he's gonna care you didn't do everything in your power to protect that shit. Hillary didn't do everything she could've to stop it. Go bury your head in the ground some more, maybe you'll finally grow a brain.
>>
File: 1494377846890.jpg (458KB, 1500x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1494377846890.jpg
458KB, 1500x1214px
>>733303742
>implying that's even true
hypothetically if they were investigating Trump, a year with no evidence means he's pretty fucking clean.
>>
File: pffft.jpg (73KB, 266x267px) Image search: [Google]
pffft.jpg
73KB, 266x267px
>>733303742
And Putin is directing Trump's every action in the white house too......
>>
File: brazilian minecraft_1.webm (2MB, 412x480px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian minecraft_1.webm
2MB, 412x480px
https://youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o'

Umm sorry no one is doing shyt...Trump may be a lot of things but retarded isnt quite one of them....
>>
>>733303932

lots of evidence ;)
>>
Trump tolls the media, and they still haven't seem to have caught on yet. He baits them, they take the bait every single fucking time. They look like a complete joke at this point.
>>
File: 1493763545698.jpg (111KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
1493763545698.jpg
111KB, 589x570px
>>733304220
such as?
>>
you'd have to be quite retarded to think that this Comey memo leads to anything
libtards setting themselves up for more disappointment and gonna take another L
>>
>>733296626
>>733296029
>>733296721
>>733296492
Same fagging this hard
>>
>>733304264
>we live in a timeline where an orange shitposter is running circles around the kike media empire
>>
>>733297360
wow boris. so much text. you must be getting a lot of rubles for this one.

you and your friends have been busy in this thread.
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (92KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
92KB, 500x715px
Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack AckAck Ack Ack Ack Ack
>>
File: otherhalf.jpg (54KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
otherhalf.jpg
54KB, 640x633px
>>733296029

go back to /pol/ stop shitting up /b/ with political garbage.

No one cares
>>
>>733302909

Some of you guys are not following along when it comes to "evidence". Contemporaneous memoranda from federal law enforcement agents carry more weight than just a typical he-said he-said. Don't you get it? Comey left the meeting and immediately documented it. Then he shared it with fellow members of the FBI who can testify that yes, they saw the memo on February 24th or whatever the date was. The contemporaneous memo of the director of the FBI is absolutely evidence, especially when it was shared with others at the time.

From the Times story:
"Memos such as Mr. Comey’s help reflect a level of detail documented while events are still fresh in the writer’s mind. In court, they can serve to corroborate testimony. Interactions with people who may in some way figure into an investigation — regardless of what may be discussed — could be pertinent to an inquiry and later serve as evidence. “Memos give you the flexibility to report facts as well as atmospheric impressions,” Ms. Anderson said.
“It goes to his credibility,” she said of Mr. Comey. “The fact that he wrote it when it happened lends weight to it. It’s not like he wrote something last weekend and backdated it.”

And these memos can also provide the basis for subpoenas calling for the WH to turn over Trump's mythical "tapes". By bringing up the "tapes" Trump gave Mueller and/or the congressional committees a reason to subpoena the tapes in order to corroborate Comey's memos about their conversations.

Basically most of Trump's problems are self-inflicted.
>>
>>733304554
can tell by your spacing that you're not from here, faggot
>>
>>733303405
You know who else has an office in Russia?
THE FREE REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA.
Even though they're a state of the US with all kinds of Federal land, installations, and property, they have opened a foreign embassy as if they were a sovereign nation, and they did it IN MOSCOW.

Not even joking. Google it.
>>
File: Shareblue.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>733304450
>shills calling others shills
>>
File: 1492978823173.jpg (384KB, 1280x2156px) Image search: [Google]
1492978823173.jpg
384KB, 1280x2156px
>>733304529
lots of people care. /b/ is for anything, including politics. deal with it kike lover.
>>
>>733297576
Sad enough as it is, this is probably true. I'm not a fan of Trump, even less of Killary, but I would rather side with the people who actually care about the country, despite their misgivings, than spoiled assholes who just want to blame "the system".
>>
>>733304673
So no engagement with the argument. That's what I thought. You got nothing
>>
>>733298294

Lol, you dipshits have been saying this since summer of 2015.
>>
File: 1486089609126.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486089609126.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>733296029
>First on 4chan: united states of fucktards now believes fake news is trying to influence Comey, smug anime poster says
>>
File: 1232.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
1232.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>733304554
>>733304673
wew lad
>>
>>733304758
Кaлифopния
>>
>>733297360
"directing" the org broadly is different than urging the halt of an investigation for no valid legal reason
>>
>>733304758
>free republic
>second largest navy base inn the country
Kek. I'd like to see these fucks try for real. They'll have SEAL teams executing their "government" before you can say treason. DEVGRU has teams already here. The only reason nothing has happened yet is that they'll never actually try and secede. Fucking California, go home. You're drunk.
>>
>>733304673
breh, you're using fake news as sources. that story has no cred and you have no cred.
keep wishing upon a star that something happens to Trump. it's been 2 years and we're still waiting

besides, comey was required by law to immediately report any attempted obstruction to the DOJ, if he didn't do that, then this memo is literally nothing and just another L for libtards
>>
File: n6XB7w0.jpg (166KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
n6XB7w0.jpg
166KB, 1024x1010px
>>733305309
here's a quick rundown
>>
>>733305309
The president is legally allowed to urge anything that he wants. It's not illegal. Obama urged that the FBI stop investigation the fast & furious scandal. No one said a thing and that involved his own AG.

Never mind, Obama was a democrat, so he gets that free pass, my bad. Actually it wasn't illegal then, nor is it now.
>>
>>733304758

that was a soviet slav operation
>>
File: ha.jpg (14KB, 236x358px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
14KB, 236x358px
>>733296029
>2017
>still thinking CNN is credible
>>
>>733305623
>b-but Obama

here we go again. trumppettes can't defend him without bringing up obama or hillary.
>>
>>733296029
Comey is obliged to report obstruction of justice immediately; it's a felony otherwise. He likely waited too long.
>>
>>733305717
retard, did you even read his last sentence? He said what Obama did wasn't illegal
>>
>>733305717
I'm sorry, little girl.
Are we interfering with your attempt to hold Trump to a wholly different set of rules from everyone else?
>>
>testify before Congress on May 4th that Trump did not attempt to influence the Russia investigation
>get fired a week later
>decide to completely change your mind and reverse your story -Trump DID in fact try to influence the Russia investigation!
>>
>>733305608
Why? budget for one. Keeping a concluded case open is political on Comey's part, especially in light of what he did last summer.
>>
>>733296029

I understand your trolling, and take any points you'd like for me responding; for the rest of you that actually believe anything will come of this, this is not how testimonies work - if Comey testifies, under oath, that he "now believe Trump was trying to influence him" when he already testified he didn't feel Trump tried to influence him, he will be brought up on perjury charges and obstruction of justice (Comey that is, not Trump).

Comey is not that dumb or desperate.
>>
This is...CNN.
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (246KB, 583x639px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
246KB, 583x639px
>>733305998
Wow, now CNN's using psychics or mind readers as sources.
>>
File: CNN-Ice-Cream-Trump.jpg (77KB, 919x517px) Image search: [Google]
CNN-Ice-Cream-Trump.jpg
77KB, 919x517px
>>
>>733297027
Are you kidding? I've personally been fucking giddy for weeks.

Then again I'm a moderate, so idk. I voted Republican in several previous elections, but Trumplet is a dementia patient who never should have been let near a podium let alone the presidency.
>>
File: Brenden Adams.jpg (22KB, 475x317px) Image search: [Google]
Brenden Adams.jpg
22KB, 475x317px
>>733305608

>new york post
>>
File: foil.png (306KB, 560x296px) Image search: [Google]
foil.png
306KB, 560x296px
>>733306112
OH I TRIED TO WARN YOU.
BUT YOU KNEW, DIDN'T YOU?
NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO ME, IT'S JUST A HARMLESS LITTLE CELLPHONE TOWER ISN'T IT?
>>
File: CNN Lie #663763027.jpg (48KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Lie #663763027.jpg
48KB, 960x662px
>>733306213
Cite where the NY Post has been bullshit and deliberately faked news.

I'll wait...
>>
>>733296029
Influence does not obstruction make.

Also, an anonymous source does not truth make.

You guys really need to chill out.
>>
File: CNN Trump+Russia.jpg (50KB, 720x223px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Trump+Russia.jpg
50KB, 720x223px
>>
>>733305623
not an obama supporter. he was way too left
that being said, hes not so stupid as to have a 1 on 1 with the FBI director and ask him to cease an investigation

just sayin
>>
Even if what Comey wrote was true he was legally required to report attempted obstruction to the DoJ. If he didn't report it, that proves he didn't feel it was obstruction at the time and this whole thing is a none issue.

What CNN is suggesting here is that Comey is essentially a girl who had sex on Feb 14, but then 3 months later decided she didn't like it and is now claiming rape.

like everything for the left, it all falls apart when actual proof and evidence is required.
>>
>>733306661
He did exactly that. Were you not paying attention?
>>
>>733306196
agree completely. same stance
>>
File: abc.png (91KB, 307x423px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
91KB, 307x423px
>>733306477

>shitty tabloid owned by Trump butt-buddy Rupert Murdoch
>not fake news
>mfw
>>
>>733306661
The president is legally allowed to direct the FBI to drop certain cases, or work on certain cases. Regardless, Trump never instructed Comey to drop the case, he asked him if he could let it go.
>>
IDK what the big fuss is. If Pence is president, Congress will pass more right-leaning legislation than has been done in decades. Just roll over and let it happen, Repubs.
>>
>>733306742
This. If Comey thinks he can walk into Congress and give this testimony without being ripped to shreds with his inconsistencies, he's delusional.
>>
>>733306867
wrong. he's not allowed, doing so would be a felony.
>>
>>733306956
Nope. Go look it up. Both the President and the Attorney General are allowed.
>>
>>733306755
wtf are you talking about. the FBI director was directly complicit in this operation. and a similar op was run during the Bush admin
>>
>>733304450
Are you retarded?
>>
>>733306956
nah, bro he is 100% legally allowed to.

you libtards are in for a rude awakening just like when you all prematurely blew your load when you thought Trump comment treason by declassifying info to RUS. Turns out the President is the ultimate classifier and can reveal any fucking thing he wants with impunity.
>>
File: 1495258547645.jpg (226KB, 991x942px) Image search: [Google]
1495258547645.jpg
226KB, 991x942px
>733296029
Nothing is going to happen and OP is a massive faggot.
>>
>>733307161
uh. no. you are actually completely wrong. the President is not the "ultimate classifier" LMAO. he doesnt even have the highest security clearance level.
>>
it should also be noted that Comey threatened to resign when he felt Bush was asking greasy stuff. If he's such a man of conviction, why didn't he threaten to do the same for Trump?

Comey did no such thing until Trump fired him and emasculated him.
>>
File: ayy_lmao.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>733296029
CNN as a source.

lost.
>>
>>733296029
I want Trump out as much as the next guy but I gotta tell you Comey sounds like a real piece of shit.

>violates prosecutorial procedure by making public statements about not charging Hillary
>then gets mad because Clinton has Lynch under control so makes public statement he's repoening investigation days before election
>says Trump basically did nothing wrong, is focusing only on Trump associates
>Now that Trump fired him he says Trump did do something wrong

What a fucking joke. Flip flopping worse than Kerry. I'm a lawyer and I'd LOVE if the other side had a witness like this.

Anyone remember Alger Hiss/Whitaker Chambers?
>>
>>733307333
I meant ultimate decalssifer oops lel

No, I'm not wrong. He can literally declassify anything he wants whenever he wants with no legal consequence

Navy vs. Egan 1988 look it up
>>
>>733307333
No shit, but he's leagally allowed to declasify stuff on the fly.

>reaching this fucking hard

>Turmp's so done guise....... any day now........ really this time he really is done....
>>
>>733306196
Yet you voted for bush
>>
>>733304452
AHTA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TAtA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA
>>
>>733307629
im not saying trump is done. im just saying hes a fucking idiot that broke the law.

ability to request declassification and ability to halt a pending federal investigation are two completely different things bro
>>
>>733297360
You're only picking the things that came to pass. Critics were right about a lot of things too.
>he won't win the popular vote
>he won't get his full cabinet approved
>Flynn will resign in scandal
>His campaign and advisers had communications with Russia
>he won't build the wall
>his agenda will benefit big business rather than the middle class
>he'll get entangled in foreign wars just like the rest of them
>his lack of experience means he can't get legislation passed
>wall isn't going to happen
>>
>>733307441

Won't even make it to court. Memos arn't evidence.
>>
Question for those defending Trump.
If Trump has done nothing wrong and believes no one associated with his campaign colluded with Russia, then why try to influence the investigation at all? Why act like he has something to hide?
>>
>>733307794
>that broke the law
Please cite the exact statute that he violated.
>>
>>733307794
dude I literally just gave you case law that says Trump can declassify anything without legal consequence.

Should he do that? fuck no. Can he do it? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>733307903
statute? I'm pretty sure its in the CFR. its OBSTRUCTION
>>
>>733307853
Because he wanted to fire Comey from day 1, just like dozens of Democrats called for. But that would look suspicious to the democrats since they have been screaming about Russia since before the election.

So Trump let the investigation into Flynn reach a conclusion, and then after that conclusion was reached Trump saw it as a good time to fire Comey.
>>
>>733307986
im not talking about declassification! WTF

we are talking about his urging of a halt of a fed investigation!
>>
>>733307853
The investigaton into Flynn (which is what he asked them to let go) had already concluded. Why keep a concluded investigation on hold. In Comey's case it's very clear that it was for political purposes. He's been playing politics for over a year now. He should have been fired long ago.
>>
>>733296029
>he didn't influence me
>gets fired
>he influenced me
yea sure buddy. they're gonna take his "updated" testimony and just run with it. not even a trump supporter you're just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>733308007
Go look it up, and show what sub paragraphs were violated specifically, and what actions of Trump's violated those parts.

protip: you can't

If it were that easy, the media would be having a bigger shitfest than they are now.

The president asking the director to let go of a case is not obstruction. Go look up what actually constitutes obstruction.
>>
>>733307849
Memos definitely are evidence. See Federal Rules of Evidence rule 803.
Also impeachment and removal are tried by Congress, not courts, and rules of evidence don't apply.
>>
>>733296029
In order to be impeached it has to be a crime worthy of impeachment. Generally reserved for things that would land you in prison. Given that no one has been impeached yet it's unlikely that Trump will be.

If something come up that was actually bad enough for him to be impeached he would probably resign before the process even started.
>>
>>733306742
Maybe he did and its been recorded into the investigation, or the fact didn't present itself until Trump fired Comey.

Not everything is peaches and cream Trumptard.
>>
slavs are thick in here today

is tanki online down?
>>
ITT (and every other similar one): >Everyone is either on the extreme left or extreme right and there is nothing in between.

You're all faggots.
>>
>>733296029
Give trump a chance..... He will do great!!!!! Maybe in some ways lol
>>
>>733308044
even though the investigation into himself was ongoing? that's treasonous.
>>
>>733308076
hoping to let something go is not ordering/demanding/threatening to end and investigation.

> Trump hoped Comey could let whatever this "thing" with Flynn is go
("thing" is important because Trump didn't flat out say "end the investigation" it will be near impossible to prove intent in a court of law)
>Comey told him "No."
>End of convo.

If you think that's going to be enough then ayy lmao you are gonna be more disappointed than on election night when your MSM lead you astray
>>
>>733307853

He was gunning for Comeys head and Comey knew it. Comey isn't some dipshit off the street he's an insider and has dirt on everyone in DC. Even the dems wanted him gone after the Clinton fiasco. A lot of people were trying to kill him and he was struggling to survive.
>>
>>733308100
but trump himself is still under investigation, making it obstruction and likely even much higher crimes since it involves an enemy government.
>>
>>733308365
This level of ignorance
>In order to be impeached it has to be a crime worthy of impeachment. Generally reserved for things that would land you in prison.
False. The standards for impeachment are very vague. And the "political question doctrine" means there's a good chance Congress could do whatever it wants. See Nixon v. United States.

>Given that no one has been impeached yet it's unlikely that Trump will be.
Do you mean yet in history? Two US presidents were impeached: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. But they were acquitted by the Senate, Johnson by only one vote.
>>
>>733308333
Doesn't matter Impeachment can be made on grounds that aren't even technically a legal violation was made.

If a president appears that he's too inept to lead whether it be from a disease or other incapacitation, he can be removed.
>>
>>733308365
nope. congress can literally impeach any time that they deem fit.
>>
>>733307853
anon are you the type of person who thinks that is anybody is under investigation then he must be GUILTY of something?

if so, then I feel sorry for your mother.
>>
>>733308363

He can write whatever he wants in those memos. He can interpret the memos in any manner he wants. It isn't evidence of a crime on Trumps part for that reason. All Trump would have to do is say that Comey took his conversation the wrong way. Nothing to prove otherwise so it's he said he said speculation. Not evidence at all. Sorry chief.
>>
>>733308567
Criminal obstruction of justice is broadly defined, and according to 18 U.S. Code § 1503, includes “any threatening letter or communication [which] influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice.”
>>
I personally believe that a lot of the high ups are out to get trump. Reasons being is because theres a pedo ring in high ranks of the government like pizzagate etc. Trump has stated he wants to get these deprived individuals and is trying his best to remove the pedophiles.

This doesnt surprise me since its obvious high ranks want him to step down so they can continue their sick crimes
>>
>>733308646
lel he's not gonna be removed pal. GOP congress will not flip on him under nearly any circumstance because it will kill the party.

If they flip on him, they can kiss the next 3 elections goodbye because they will severely alienate most of the Trump supporters who voted for him.

Keep living in a dream world, it must be nice. Does Bernie still have a chance in this ream world of yours?
>>
>>733308891
>Firing Comey will stop the entire investigation.
No one is that stupid.
>>
>>733300929
So you're saying he's bad at his job and couldn't tell he was attempting to be swayed on the most important investigation of our generation? Got it.
>>
File: tinfoil nigga.jpg (110KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil nigga.jpg
110KB, 400x331px
>>733308905
>>
>>733308891
they have to prove it.

I know that you guys on the left have a hard time understanding the concept of proof and evidence because you get away with not having to provide either on Twitter or on CNN.

In a court of law, it will have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If all they have is a memo, they essentially have nothing.
>>
>>733308891

Yes but you have to PROVE the communication that occurred was infact intended to influence. Can't just be based on the (now changed) testimony of the guy that just got fired and is now disgruntled. A memo can interpret a conversation (innacurately) any way the writer wants. Therefore it's not enough to convict Trump of any wrongdoing.

"Yeah uhhhh looking back at my memos I'd like to change my testimony. My gut tells me he was trying to influence me. I'm going reinterpret my own memos."

GTFO out of here with that stupid shit reddit. LOL
>>
>>733309191
not a leftist. obama hater
yes i agree a memo alone is not sufficient.
>>
>>733308497
>treasonous

I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>733309191
Trump didn't intend to obstruct..... case closed.
>>
File: 1480909397075.png (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480909397075.png
64KB, 250x250px
>>733296029
Thats not how impeachment works. At all.
>>
>>733308497
Take your "Hate Trump" blinders off for a second and take a deep breath anon.
>>
>>733309321
lmao like you know was his intent was
>>
>>733309321
exactly.

the burden is on them to prove intent. Unless they have a tape of Trump saying _____ or correspondence coming from Trump himself saying ____, then they have nothing to prove his intent.
>>
>>733309268
Just so I'm clear, you're saying Trump is more credible than Comey?
>>
>>733309480
It's a sarcastic reference to the Hilary case.

Trump can't Obstruct Justice by telling (or asking which is what he did) the FBI director to take on, or back off of a case. He's legally allowed to direct the FBI. Comey already testified that at no time did Trump or anyone ever try to block the investigation.
>>
Stay mad, bro.
>>
>>733309480
but do you know his intent, anon?
fact is nobody knows his intent unless there is evidence proving his intent (like a tape).

do you see why this is nothing now, anon?
>>
>>733309191
>>733309268
>>733308835
There's a difference between saying "it's not evidence" and "it doesn't convince me." Memos made at the time and in the regular course of business are absolutely admissible as evidence under the federal rules, and as I said Congress can admit basically whatever evidence it wants at impeachment hearing.
Is it conclusive? Probably not but that's really up to Congress, not to you and me. And I wouldn't say he can write whatever he wants and interpret them however he wants. He made them when Trump was his boss, so less motive to make Trump look bad. He made them when he was accountable, so wouldn't want to put things in that would get him fired. And he has to affirm contents under oath, which is a big deal. Personally I don't think memos are a slam dunk, but if you think a judge couldn't rule the other way you've clearly never been in a real court.
>>
>>733309545
"Intent" only applies to democrats like Hillary.

Republicans and Trump are scrutinized under a different set of standards, where no intent is required to be proven.
>>
>>733309689

When it comes to impeachment they would be equally credible until proven otherwise. Therefore credibility isn't a factor even worth debating.
>>
>>733309918
"Probably not"

You answered the question yourself, anon. Why are you wasting your Sunday?
>>
>>733309950
kek, cnn thinks your statement is correct.
>>
File: macho.jpg (40KB, 383x400px) Image search: [Google]
macho.jpg
40KB, 383x400px
nothing will happen
>>
>>733309918

The memos are the opposite of a slam dunk. They are next to nothing when it comes to impeachment of a president. Are they "something" yes fine sure. A drop in the bucket next to what you would need to impeach. Semen on a fucking dress wasn't enough that's hard forensic evidence of wrongdoing. That's just the facts. That's what the dems would be up against.
>>
>>733309874
Trump himself implied there was a tape. Which, if it exists, could be subpoenaed.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (17KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
17KB, 350x224px
>>733308905
>pizzagate

pic related, it's what you should do immediately
>>
>>733310399
But nobody in their right mind equates fucking your secretary with selling your country out to our greatest rivals.
>>
>>733310454
Pizzagate and Spirit Cooking is why WikiLeaks is no longer considered a credible source.
>>
James Comey can claim he felt he was trying to be influenced by Trump after this meeting.

James Comey can also claim he started the Chicago fire, but that doesn't make it fucking so.
>>
>>733310736
that's for congress to decide at first, and depending on how far it goes, possibly a grand jury.
>>
>>733310599

My point is you need more evidence. Not trying to compare him to Clinton at all.

Also source on selling our country out?
>>
>yfw there is a better chance that the Seth Rich case brings down the DNC than there is Trump gets impeached over any of this mickey mouse bullshit.

Both are conspiracies, but at least with Seth Rich there is an actual dead body where as with Trump/RUS there is literally nothing.
>>
>>733310843
and which party runs Congress, anon?
>>
>>733310843

Tell you what. I'll give you till Friday for impeachment proceedings to begin and if they don't you have to shut the fuck up forever. Deal?
>>
>>733307846
you throw enough shit at the wall and sometimes a few pieces stick. every possible outcome was """""predicted"""""" by critics. some of them have no choice but to be right every now and again. also building the wall is in action currently. its a long process and just because it isnt already built doesnt mean they arent trying to. also communicating with another country is perfectly legal. we have yet to see anything illegal happen. also comey being such a """""""honest""""""" person why did he wait to come out with this info which he cant prove anything until AFTER he was fired? i assume hes lieing to get back at trump.
>>
File: cantlastlong.jpg (87KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
cantlastlong.jpg
87KB, 500x603px
>>733296029
All of this is sensible and true and I promise nothing but angry dick bags are in these comments.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.