[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm having no luck on this bullshit. Is there any dating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

So I'm having no luck on this bullshit. Is there any dating app that is useful? To entertain, I suppose I could troll one of the 15 That didn't respond.
>>
>>733266360
how r u gonna troll them if you can't even get them to respond
>>
File: 1490809197419.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490809197419.png
9KB, 160x160px
Another app wont change your ugly face.
>>
>>733266630
good fucking point
>>
>>733266801
I''m not even ugly. Just autistic as fuck. 15 matches, 2 responses.
>>
I got laid three times off tinder during college. I guess you're just ugly or have an awkward write-up. All I did was upload a picture of me on the beach drinking a beer and said, "If you like pina coladas" in my bio. It isn't hard.
>>
Just take a high angle selfie with filters, then go and swipe right on EVERYONE

Worked for me
>>
I get laid off Tinder all the time. Its a formula and it takes practice. You can do everything right and still strike out.
>>
>>733267020
>>733266974
I also kept my messages short and barely responded.
>>
>>733266360
86 matches 40 kills. Broke up with gf of 4 years 4 months ago. I don't fuck landsharks or landwhales. You're doing something wrong. Also when I go to the states those girls are even dumber and easier to pick up.
>>
>>733266360
are you sending decent messages or just 1-2 sentence crap in broken english?
>>
so shorten up my bio seems the best choice. I could post it here if wanted
>>
>>733267177
no way u have fucked 50% of ur matches nigger
>>
>>733267177
>kills
cool guy detected
>>
>>733267270
>>
>>733267074
Explain said formula oh tinder master
>>
Moved back to my country after living in an English-speaking country. Matched with a girl yesterday. We're speaking in English, I'm surprised she still hasn't asked me if I speak my mother language since it indicates that I'm like 15 miles from her.

She seems eager to respond. Went to bed at night and still haven't responded to her text from 14 hours ago. Need to keep the convo interesting but dunno how. Got some tips? I was gonna ask her about her favoritr books since she mentioned she likes reading.

I've gotten as far as getting a phone number which seems surprisingly easier than keeping an interesting convo with someone.
>>
>>733266360
Skout is worth giving a go!
>>
>>733267270
wow, my post didn't go. Fuck Moot.
I have a wordy bio, and I try to be funny in the posts. But those bitches won't respond.
>>
>>733267433

Do I tell her that I speak her language too? Lol I suck at chatting.
>>
>>733267053

Can't swipe right on everyone.

The algorithm moves you back if you like everyone. Gotta swipe left too.
>>
no one mentions OkCupid ?! best. ever.
great filters and no age restrictions if you're older and like you some 18 year olds.... and there are a lot of really stunning women on there at least in my area... fuck skout, its all a bunch of bots and thai girls.
>>
op, my best advice is to meet up as fast as possible. texting is on THEIR field.. you need to get them out of their comfort zone and into the real world. try taking them out for ice cream or lunch or something, something public so that they don't feel threatened. then you can chat more easily. if it's awkward and you guys end up not liking each other than hey, no big. but trust me, texting constantly is a waste of time compared to just inviting her out.

also, don't say anything sexual or creepy until you actually know her or know that she's into you
>>
>>733267285I don't just swipe right like all you fags hoping someone did the same thing for a confidence boost. I like to fuck. I also use more than just tinder. But it's okay to be beta little guy
>>
>>733267758
shit, just getting a response is the hardest part tho
>>
>>733267629
do you pay for premium or whatever
>>
>>733267947
that's all just a numbers game man, there are a LOT of girls on tinder just to farm instagram followers. also, the new system is kinda shit where you can only like 100 people a day. i used it back when it first came out
>>
I have a girlfriend for more than 5 years. Tinder didn´t exist that long ago. So I don´t know what the fuck is it. At all.

You know how I met my girlfriend? by studying pick up techniques with Real Social Dynamics, going out and exposing myself, getting rejected on my fucking face thousand of times. Eventually I became good, then really good, then I SEE I TALK I FUCK.

Then I got a gf and... I miss the hunt. Tinder is for faggots.
>>
>>733268223
oldfag detected
>>
File: IMG_0007 2.png (306KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007 2.png
306KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>733268485
Yeah. 39 years old. And my girlfriend is 23.

:3
>>
File: IMG_0008.png (277KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.png
277KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: IMG_0009.png (283KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
283KB, 640x1136px
Inbox posted
>>
>>733268223
in this era you dont have to fake personality and lie to a girl in her face anymore, just a good picture and interesting bio is enough
>>
>>733268668
>You enjoy guns, huh?
KEK
>>
I just sent a girl "Mr Smart Ass reporting in" since her profile said "Looking for Mr Smart Ass". A week later and I am balls deep on her dad's couch so anything is possible. Just send dumb shit and hope they have a sense of humor

>>733267433
Noice dubs. Never ask interests over Tinder. Wait until you meet up and talk about that shit over coffee or whatever you people do. Ask for her number, then casually drop the fact you would like to do something with her.
>>
>>733268610
CEO 10K A DAY SPOTTED
>>
>>733268693
It´s not about faking personality. It´s about taking care of shyness, by gradually exposing yourself to more and more social situations. Eventually you just "get it" and then there is this sweet spot of "laid back cool guy", when you are just the guy. You don´t even think about sex like an animal. It´s just a natural consecuence.
>>
>>733269913
Nah. I work in public office. Yeah.

I just went through lots of akward situations to get good with women.
>>
What about when you're over 35? I've gotten girls to dinner but never got past that. They just stop texting. I've tried being funny, clever, flirtatious...hell i've even swiped right on a few chubbies and those were dead ends too.
>>
>>733270303
Probably using you for the free meal. It has happened to me too, chin up buddy. One day.
>>
>>733270401
i considered that...often they insist on paying for half so i let them. the rest of the time i'm just good having dinner and conversation with an attractive woman tbh
>>
>>733270303
again, it's a numbers game... you don't just play poker and expect to get dealt AA every hand. don't let it get to you
>>
>>733270303
If you didn´t get past dinner, I means your personality needs a few tweaks. If you tried too hard (being funny, clever,etc) maybe it was in your mind, but not good enough.

I am 39, but started studying pick up at 24. It tooks some years, because I was quite a nerd. You may have to accept that you are not that interesting. But no worries.

-Work out. Or do some sport you like, almost every day. I do bycicle.
-Go out and expose yourself to many situations. The best ones are dancing classes, cooking, meditation/yoga, walking groups, etc.
-Go out with natural funny persons. I went out with professional dancers who are just charming, and with time, I became like them. (about 5 years)
>>
>>733268589
>>733268614
>>733268668
too much gringe wtf r u thinking u degenerate fuck
>>
>>733270303
A dinner is just a bad situation. Too many people around, no chances of her sitting side by side with you (unless you have some balls).

Best dates are with multiple places in one day. Getting her to trust you and then, home.
>>
>>733267020

>three times
>college

Yeah that's nothing to brag about, I went back up to State for a weekend and the whole next week I was getting like confirmations from bitches 200 miles away. It's just that people outside of school don't have that nervous drive to shack up before graduation. I notice you haven't mentioned any Tinder successes after school.
>>
>>733270948
i would argue people are more anxious to find rich boyfriends after 22 for that exact reason. the soul crushing nature of a full time job becomes apparent to them and they realize that they want a husband not a career
>>
How do one even fine the energy to use this app ?

I installed it, got a few match, started a few conversations, deleted it after a few days. Way too lazy to talk online.
>>
>>733271022

Sadly probably true. As much as I hated school it enforced a certain egalitarianism. People over 22 are all lying to themselves about having higher standards, what they really have is an inability to connect.
>>
>>733271379
it's not an inability to connect, it's an unnatural obsession with social media that drives people to fall in love/hate/whatever with profiles and statistics instead of the people around them
>>
>>733271201
it's basically a free hooker finder. that's how.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.