[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be possible for a fat fairly hairy guy to find someone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: IMG002.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG002.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
would it be possible for a fat fairly hairy guy to find someone to bottom for ? i know losing weight will help and i'm working on it, but i'm not sure how fast that'll go. any suggestion on how to find people ? pic related, it's me, i got my first chastity device recently
>>
Lets see that ass
>>
>>733195181
Shave! The weight isn't as much of an issue as the hair. Shave those legs and ass. You can always find clothes to cover the rest. I'd do some lunges and squats to fatten that ass up.

Also, if you're looking to bottom you may want to show off more ass than cock.

Just curious are you trying to become a sissy/cd or just a bottom slave?
>>
File: myass.jpg (2MB, 4069x2426px) Image search: [Google]
myass.jpg
2MB, 4069x2426px
>>733195477
>>733195686
i'm not sure what i wan to become, i've never even thought guys were attractive but i've thought about being a bottom atleast once for a long time now, the being dominated is what does it the most for me i think. i took this one a little while back , i have a buttplug in, and just saying i'm not sweating it's lube from putting it in.
>>
>>733196188
Honestly, if you're looking for guys to fuck you as you are, post to CL and you'll have a ton. You can get fucked if you want to.
>>
>>733196516
i've looked into CL but i don't live in the US and it's pretty barren here, but i'll look into it again. are there other sites that are good for this kinda thing ?
>>
Which country are you in OP?
>>
>>733196805
belgium
>>
When was the first time u penetrated your own ass?
>>
>>733195181
>keep locking you cawk and let the blacks fuck the white girls.>
>>
>>733195181
Yeah, a guy fatter and hairier than you.
>>
>>733197703
probably about 3 years ago ? but i only got the plug in the last 6 months. it's weird but i don't use it that much because if i masturbate with it inside it makes me cum too fast.

>>733197812
the device is just something i've been curious about, this one was really cheap. it's kinda fun but i'd only wear it longer term if i had a gf that was into it.
>>
>>733195181
>>733196188

Definitely possible. I would suggest trimming most of your body hair if not shave. Make sure you're always clean and smelling good. You need good personal hygiene. Don't shave with a chastity device though, just trim. You need an upgrade there, that knock off cbx is OK, but lacks greatly in quality.
>>
>>733196618
Have you tried Grindr or tinder or anything like that?
>>
Why fags are wearing those dick lockers?
>>
>>733198347
yeah, it's just the first one i got to try out if i even liked it. didn't feel like paying a ton for a legit cbx or a metal one and risk not being into it at all. but it's still surprisingly secure. also helped that it came with multiple rings so if i got a good one i'd know which size tings too get with it. and i guess i'd be fine with shaving but it would be a lot of work im generally pretty hairy all over my body

>>733198562
i'm thought about grindr but i'm not sure how much of your info it gives other people, is it anonymous enough ?
>>
>>733198575
not just fags wear them, it can be a fun part of tease and denial thing between straight couples aswell.
>>
>>733198575
It demasculinizing because you take away the option of pleasing yourself. The only other option of pleasure is the ass.
>>
>>733198870
You only put as much as you want on grindr
>>
>>733198870
Body hair is the biggest thing you can do. I understand it's a pain, but worth the time. Pick a day and do it every week. Get a body trimmer.
Any other pics?
>>
File: front.jpg (1MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
1MB, 4288x3216px
>>733199136
i have some, but i made the mistake of taking them at too high res so they're bigger than /b/b allows, but i downgraded this one. again i will say that i'm pretty fat though and that i AM working on it, already lost some weight since i started.
>>
>>733199708
You look about 275? Not horrible. I'd fuck you. I'm 6'1 250. 38 waist
>>
>>733199708
>>733199960
And I like your tits
>>
>>733199960
I thought even gays hated fat guys
>>
>>733200228
I'm not gay, I'm bi, but that's retarded.
>>
craigslist works for me, i hook up once a week

hung chubby chasers all over just keep it real in your posting
>>
>>733199708
You are slightly overweight, you have your chances.

It wouldn't hurt getting tanned, losing some fat and being confident.
>>
>>733196618
Where do You live?
>>
>>733199960
yeah something like that, a little less, i'm only 5'5 though. i also have really long hair. like almost down to my waist, i'd really love to get it pulled during, kinda like getting fucked like a girl.

>>733200533
any advice on the post ? like i'm down for alot of things but i'd really not want to kiss. which sounds weird in my head but i can't help it.

>>733200673
i feel that i'm more than slightly overweight but that's why i am working on losing some. but it's good to hear it's not impossible for me to at least try it once, still don't know if it's something i'd try more but at least i'll know then.

>>733200707
belgium

also i'm surprised this thread went well, i expected more "die fag" etc
>>
>>733199708
Hey, I'm bigger than you and i still get guys begging to fuck me. I'm just not a bottom though. It's all preference. You can be fat and hairy and still bottom.
>>
>>733200925
I think you're just second guessing yourself too much. I know I did in the beginning. How I found out that other guys like big hairy guys like us is camming. Try hopping on chaturbate and stroking and letting other guys watch. Talk to them about what you're looking for and you'll see in time that there are guys all over that would want to fuck you.
>>
>>733201000
i guess being a little shorter probably does help if you're bottoming, but i always figured only the obvious twink looking ones that got people to want to top them. i would only bottom though if it came to it. i don't find anything appealing about the idea of topping
>>
>>733201282
maybe you're right, i'll admit that i'm not the most confident person so i may be seeing myself worse than i am.
>>
>>733200925
>any advice on the post

tell them you're a virgin and you just want to try sucking dick and see where it goes.

>Chubby submissive virgin wanting to suck a real dick but willing to bottom if i feel comfortable enough
>5'7" 260lbs fairly smooth

that's an example of what i say

take good pics of your ass if you have a good ass
>>
>>733201953
thank,s that does help a lot. and about my ass i really don't know if it's passable or not.

anyone know if it's generally a turn on or off if the bottom is in chastity ? or does it not really matter ?
>>
im straight, but curious and easily got laid by just having a good, open bio.
>>
Keep working towards your goals OP.

Remember to wax your entire body, exfoliate and moisturize. Be paranoid about body odor and you'll find plenty of dicks to fuck your pussy.

Also you have a good start with those titties.

Have fun.
>>
>>733202521
Shouldn't matter too much. I think most guys expect guys in chastity to be sissies. But not all are. Maybe look into a more manly color. Black or clear or something. That way you put off vibes of wanting to bottom and liking chastity.
>>
>>733203162
thanks i'll keep it in mind. it's really weird though, i don't act sissy ish at all, i'm definitely not gay, just bi maybe ? nobody would ever think i'd have a fantasy like this when they'd look at me, but i do kinda have a thing with forced fem things, like the "pussy" comment really got me going >_<

>>733203437
i'm definitely not a sissy, but i do have a thing for emasculation somehow. it's hard to explain. in any case i will get a different device at some point this was just a trail run. a cheap one to see if i was actually into it
>>
File: tumblr_mgoe3xWGc01s3u7qko1_1280.jpg (170KB, 962x1087px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgoe3xWGc01s3u7qko1_1280.jpg
170KB, 962x1087px
>>733203849

you might not be one now, but you might end up as one
>>
>>733195181
are you allergic to exercise and healthy food or something lol

Make a fucking effort you gigantic fuck.
>>
>>733202521
i always wear a jock strap and it's always been a positive but i tend to go for athletic men
>>
>>733204960
i do try, i've been doing 21 miles a day on my bike for over a year now, excluding weekends. and try to eat healthy but progress is pretty slow.

>>733205145
i don't think i'd like wearing a jockstrap personally, and i've never even seen them being sold, i guess they're not popular over here. and yeah i know my options are limited with how overweight i am but i'm working on it.
>>
is it possible for a fat hairy guy with a small dick to find someone to top for?
>>
So OP, you are just another guy who wasnt getting attention from its parents as a kid when he really wanted. Dont have to humiliate yourself to relive those moments, just move on
>>
>>733206171
i'm not sure i get what you mean. "relive those moments" ? not going to lie my childhood had its down but i was never fucked up the butt.
>>
I mean the moments where you were just craving for some attention from your parents but didnt get any. Thats the moments you are trying to relive with your being submissive to someone.
>>
how do i find someone except on CL to fuck me, i am thin, long, and 20
>>
>>733206297
>my childhood had its down but i was never fucked up the butt

lol this made my day
>>
>>733206636
i'm not sure that applies but i can see your point though, i'm not denying that i may have some issues i just don't know what they are .i don't myself get why i get of on emasculation etc
>>
File: bpussy.jpg (728KB, 1265x634px) Image search: [Google]
bpussy.jpg
728KB, 1265x634px
>>733203849
if you keep it up long enough it WILL be a pussy though, once you get used to your "dick" being locked up long enough it'll be the only sexual organ you have.
>>
>>733207840
i'm a sissy and i can confirm this. i can only cum from getting my pussy fucked. but i'm not gonna lie i had to work a lot for these hands free cums.
in terms of cumming i function just like a girl would. having sensitive nipples helps as well.
>>
>>733208580
tbh i don't know if i want to end up like that but that's a long way off, i just want to try it atleast once.
>>
>>733209598
yeah just take your own time, buddy. i'm not trying to force you or anything. just saying. also don't let other people discourage you from doing stuff you enjoy.
>>
Honestly, just lose the weight first. You'll feel so much better and be so much happier.
>>
>>733209851
i am trying, i do some smaller excercises when i have time and do 21 miles a day on my bike. i admit i don't always eat the healthiest, but i do really try
>>
>>733210676
have you tried swimming, it's better for your joints

and yes having a balanced diet helps a lot, in fact it's the first thing you should focus before exercising.

IIRC belgians eat a lot of french fries, you need to cut that from your diet or consume it very rarily. keep track of your calories, drink plenty of water, eat veggies, soups, etc. drop read meats entirely. it's bad for everyone. stick to learner meats like chicken or turkey. eat fish. and fruits too.

there's an universe of dick out there waiting for your pussy c:
>>
>>733210676
That's a great start!

Keep in mind though that weight-loss is more like 85% diet 15% exercise. If you're not already, I highly highly suggest downloading MyFitnessPal and tracking every calorie you eat. It makes weight-loss a million times easier.

Weight-wise I was in a pretty similar situation to you a few years ago, so if you've got any questions feel free to shoot them my way.
>>
>>733211531
*leaner
>>
>>733211531
ah yes, drop all sugary stuff or consume it very rarily as well. don't turn your cheat days into regular days.

keep focused. it's not easy but it's not impossible.
>>
>>733211531
Eh, swimming's great, but biking's pretty forgiving on the joints anyway.
>>
>>733211891
i usually recommend fat/chubbies to swim because it's easier on almost all parts of the body. it's basically cardio gliding.
biking's good but it can pressure op's butthole due to his weight and i read that may develop hemrroids in longterm or other problems (look at pro cyclists for instance).
>>
>>733211531
well first thing i'd like to say. french fries aren't actually french fries. they're belgian fries, but the US soldiers that ended up here mostly were in the french-speaking part of Belgium and ended calling them french fries. it's legit you can google this. i know it's completely off topoc but this is really annoying for alot of people here. the french genuinely don't eat nearly half of the fries we do here.

that said i don't really eat that much fatty stuff what i do do that's wrong is that i don't eat several meals throughout the day but rather 1 big meal once, which i know isn't good but i have stomach problems ulcers etc which i take medications for but they do make it difficult to eat through the day untill i'm actually very hungry otherwise i just end up throwing up the food i ate.
>>
>>733212432
Great point, thanks. I was thinking almost entirely about knees, never thought about hemorrhoid issues

>>733212497
Nothing wrong with eating one big meal a day! Look up intermittent fasting if you feel like reading up on it a bit. If you can go most of the day without eating then it definitely helps to keep your calories low.
>>
>>733212497
thanks for correcting me. i had no clue about that difference.

you can and should eat small meals throughout the day as long it's not like crackers or crap like that. eat fruits instead. just keep track of your calorie intake. remember: calories in, calories out. The amount of calories you take in should be proportional to the amount of exercise you do, otherwise you'll gain weight. btw, not eating can make you gain weight, because it signals the body that there's a food shortage and it enters a sort of survival mode. the body then stores *any* energy it gets into fat. never skip a meal.
>>
>>733195181
For the love of god clip your damn nails you gross bastard
>>
>>733213090
>>733213003
iknow that generally eating only 1 meals is bad because it really slows down your metabolism but as i said it's hard to do for me because of medical reasons. but i know i should try more .

>>733213090
and yeah i'm aware it's basically a really petty thing to be focused on but as you said, we in belgium eat a lot of fries and we genuinly did make them popular while the french don,'t really five many fucks about them.

>>733213191
? i play guitar so i need atleast some nails to do fingerpicking decently you uncultured bastard,
>>
Bottom for a girl, OP. Find a really mean one and surrender to her completely, she'll get you in shape in no time. I promise a few months later you will be able to pick and choose who is gonna have the honor to fuck you senseless.
>>
>>733213741
that would be great, not going to lie. but that seems even more difficult to find at least without paying them. a relationship with a girl like that would be amazing because i know it may sound weird if you read the thread but i don't really find men attractive at all, it's more about the dominance thing.
>>
>>733213090
" btw, not eating can make you gain weight, because it signals the body that there's a food shortage and it enters a sort of survival mode."

This is absolute bullshit. The only weight this statement has is that as you lose weight your body consumes less calories, so what used to be a calorie deficit now is not.

>>733213515
No, really, eating 1 meal a day is perfectly fine. Metabolism isn't something you need to be concerned with, it's a hugely minuscule part of weight loss that should be mostly ignored.

The only reason eating more meals throughout the day is "better" is because generally if you're eating planned meals throughout the day you'll be less likely to snack on shitty food. If you're doing that anyway then you're killing it, dog.
>>
>>733213741
girls are too weak. nothing better than a real man to pin you down or against a wall and fuck your pussy while he whispers into your ear
>who does this pussy belong to, huh bitch?
>you sir, it's all yours
>damn right
>>
>>733213986
>This is absolute bullshit. The only weight this statement has is that as you lose weight your body consumes less calories, so what used to be a calorie deficit now is not.
welp, it happened to me, but i'll concede it's anedoctal evidence.
i'll let op see what works for him.

the important thing is to keep track of calories, having a good diet and exercise until you're prime meat for manly men to abuse your pussy c:
>>
>>733214118
Nah. A Domme doesn't NEED to be physically strong. OP just needs to obey, if she wants him pinned down, a rope will do the trick. He just needs and intelligent and sadistic enough girl that he will have no problem placing himself beneath her. And forget tinder, start with fetlife.com.
>>
>>733216017
i do have fetlife but i don't know how to use it i guess. it's all just groups and not actually chatting or anything
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.