[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 4.4 GPA hickory Ridge high school student got suspended

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
This 4.4 GPA hickory Ridge high school student got suspended for ten days and will not be able to walk with her class for graduation. All because her principal is an uptight cunt and gave her a dress code violation.

http://www.wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
>>
good. she dresses like a whore
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 2048x1536px
This is the principal and school information. You can tell she is an uptight cunt.
>>
I disagree with the punishment severity but she did act like a cunt when she refused to change. her shirt was clearly in violation of the dress code
>>
I think if anyone needs to be stood up for its this girl who has worked her ass off to get excellent grades. It makes me sick to see this power hungry principal fuck this girls life up.
>>
She was asked to put a coat on over it and she did.
>>
America, the land of the free.

Her life could be fucking ruined because she showed her shoulders, think about it. Instead of becoming an Astrophysicist she could end up working at Subway.
>>
>>733191649
>>733192078
how old are you lol? Being suspended and not being able to walk at graduation won't affect her future at all. those don't even appear on transcripts. She'll still graduate with a great GPA and go on to whatever college she wants.
>>
>>733192406
With disciplinary action she may lose all her scholarships dumbass.
>>
>>733190566
Upper limit to grades in the US is 4.0. Only your president Trump could earn an average above that.
>>
>>733190566
So they asked her to do something and she was a cunt about it? seems like justice was served OP stop being a whiteknight
>>
>>733192520
With extra credits and college credits it can go higher.
>>
>>733192682
She wasn't a cunt about it. She put on the jacket when asked.
>>
>>733192813
And then was asked to change, which she said no
>>
Suspension for something benign like what shirt you're wearing at school is actually retard
>>
>>733192406
Doesn't matter anyway, even if she goes to college she'll take up women's studies and just be another problem as opposed to a solution.
>>
>>733191478
Why do women like that think that goofy ass necklace is good looking? God it's so ugly.
>>
Post her nudes and I'll help brigade
>>
>>733190566

well deserved
>>
>>733190566
N.Y.P.A
>>
>>733192520
>Upper limit to grades in the US is 4.0. Only your president Trump could earn an average above that
I commend you for your patriotism, but you're wrong. Some schools offer AP courses which use a different GPA system. An A in an AP class counts for a 5 in GPA calculation. If a student takes all AP classes and earns A's in all of them, that's a 5.0 GPA for the term.
>>
>>733193164
She did what she was told to do when asked to put on a jacket. Afterwards the principal couldn't leave well enough alone and had to push the matter even further. There were 45 other dress code violations made by this principal. She's a power hungry bitch who had it out for this student. That is all.
>>
>>733191478
I've emailed her pictures of this thread and letting her know one of her autistic students is making threats against her and the school
>>
>>733193552
>implying
I thought OP just wanted for people to be aware of the situation. Didn't mention or specify a request.
>>
>>733193552
It's everyone problem if this is the bullshit happening in schools while the morons get a pass.
>>
>>733191628
she put on a jacket that covered everything you dumb cunt, but being fully covered with a jacket was still not enough for the mother in law grade principle
>>
>>733193660
There were no threats against her or the school. Your a dipshit.
>>
>>733193660
I'm not a student. And I threatened no one. Your a fucktard.
>>
>>733193834
>>733193949
>Can't distinguish between "your" and "you're".

Apparently, grammar is not a strong suit.
>>
>>733193834
>>733193949
Newfag detected
>>
>>733190566
>will not be able to walk with her class for graduation
She should be fucking thankful. Not only is she getting a ton of attention over something retarded, but she also gets to skip the miserable slog that is graduation. If I could've skipped my graduation ceremony and just gotten my diploma mailed to me, believe me, I fucking would have.
>>
>>733190566
>http://www.wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
could care less. dress code is broken. Its her fault.
>>
>>733190566
>All because she has a history of making trouble and thinking the rules don't apply to her.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>733194029
For some reason my auto correct changed it. Happens all the time on this device.
"You are" still a dipshit.
>>
>>733194468
The principal has a history of being power hungry and giving out dress code violations all the time. Now a kid might lose her scholarships because she's a prude. Angry bitter bitch that makes everyone else suffer.
>>
I'm usually not someone who defends cunts when they get shit on for looking like whores, but this isn't even remotely inappropriate.
Can't even see a bit of her boobs
>>
This thread has too many bitches whining and not enough barely legal high school tittay
>>
>>733191737
She complied with the dress code but probably ran her fucking mouth like the special snowflake most students think they are and her mouth overloaded her ass.
>>
>>733195316
Whining about people getting dress code violations is like whining about people getting speeding tickets. Cops don't make the traffic laws, but are hired to enforce them. But if you don't speed you don't get the speeding ticket.

The principal is hired to enforce the rules, if people break those rules they will be get those referrals.

Or do you just want the principal empowered to make up the rules as they go?
>>
>>733191478
>Showing more skin than student
>Racist with african tribal necklace
>Sex offender with seductive smile
>Faker with shitred hair and tiny eyebrows
>Stupid rodent face

Why aren't we doing more than bitching here? We can fuck her up. Make her look unqualified and shit, not that she isn't.
>>
>>733192078

That shit doesn't apply to the whole country. New England, New York, and just about every other Northern state couldn't give a flying fuck about dress code. North Cuntolina is a pretty worthless state, I'm not surprised this would happen, and the fact that they have state funded gated communities doesn't help. People all over that shithole are like that principal, they care more about dress codes than people's futures.

Fuck NC
- from an Upstate New Yorker
>>
>>733190566
"I worked so hard for four years," yah worked so hard just to act like a Cunt. Tbh losing her scholarship for breaking the rules and acting like an entitled Cunt sounds like a personal problem.

This being said, look at the tits on this wetback... we should be more focused on finding her nudes for fucks sake.
>>
>>733192682
If they asked her to blow her brains out should she do it? Christ when did Americans become such fucking pussies that they'll do whatever they're told. Grow a fucking spine and defend yourself when you're being bullied.
>>
>>733190566
Not your personal army, maybe follow the rules next time kid.
>>
>>733197395
This guy gets it.
>>
>>733192078
You're a fucking retard, she isn't having her life ruined. She's still graduating, she's just not allowed to participate in the special snowflake "handing out diplomas" event, and will have to pick up her diploma afterward. There is no way for this to "ruin her life", she lost a ceremony procedure and nothing else.
>>
>>733197271
Get the fuck off the internet you entitled prick.
>>
>>733197788
That shit matters to some people. You not giving a shit about yours is just dandy, not everyone is as bored as you.
>>
>>733195316
>The principal has a history of being power hungry and giving out dress code violations all the time
Hey, an authority figure that follows the rules and consistently enforces them, that's a good thing. If they never enforced the rules and singled out someone you can claim it's bad, but since the school is well known to give out dress code violations anyone that gets one deserves one for breaking a rule they should have known was being actively enforced.

This is like watching a bunch of people stick a fork into an electrical socket and then going "huh, I'll try that too". You deserve whatever happens, retard.
>>
>>733191478
Wtf is up with he eyebrows?
>>
>>733190566
Idc show tits
>>
fucking feminists gtfo /b/
>>
>>733198046
What a special snowflake retard

>I won't have my special memory, my life is RUINED!
>>
Let's all ignore that she's had 17 dress code violations THAT SEMESTER, that she was warned THE DAY BEFORE FOR HER DRESS CODE VIOLATION AND TOLD IF SHE DID IT AGAIN WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE

she did it again
she got what she had coming
fuck this cunt and everyone standing up for her
>>
>>733193600
Part of growing up, anon, is realizing that 95% of what comes out of woman's mouth is a lie, and that just because a girl told you something doesn't mean it's true.

Unless you went to the office with this bitch, sat there with her for everything, etc, you know only one side of the story.
>>
>>733198184
Don't you have a snowflake president to defend or something?
>>
>>733193600

Oh no.. hur dur dur muh feels hurt
>>
>>733198232
Let's all ignore the fact that the school had over 750 dress code issues this year and they were all on females because females aren't equal to men.
>>
>>733198320
No, but I'm not gonna pretend some retard bitch that got 18 dress code violations in a single semester didn't deserve this.

She absolutely deserves this, I'm calling into the school to thank them for the wonderful job enforcing the rules and keeping things the way they should be.
>>
>>733198364
Found the Republican. "Hurr durr day tuk ur jobs vute Trump."
>>
>>733198393
Let's ignore the fact that girls get more dress code violations in EVERY school because girls are the ones with tits they want to show off. Girls are mostly whores, that's how it works.

When a guy shows his dick he doesn't get a dress code violation, he goes to juvenile detention or some shit.
>>
File: no.gif (497KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
497KB, 300x300px
>>733195902
Found the passive aggressive beta.
>>
>>733198427
>18 unfair and biased dress code violations
Ah, so you don't care, rules are rules. It doesn't matter if the rules are unreasonable. If the school said you have to cut your wrists upon entry everyday you'd praise the school for punishing those who don't. I get yeah. You're a sheep. >>733198427
>>
>>733198427
Where'd you get 18 from, the consent laws? Go directly to jail you fucking pedo, no $200.
>>
>>733198393
Lmao this shit's facebook worthy bitching. Goddamn this is her fault and her fault only. You're a friend of that girls' and you heard that anonymous lives on 'that site called 4chan' and that you wanna get our help for your social justice autism. Not gonna happen faggot.
>>
>>733198535
>girl shows shoulders
WOW TITS!

Yeah, a guy gets detention for showing his dick. A Dick is his reproductive organ. Shoulders are not.

Also, tits are not.

Dick is equal to vagina as
Male breasts are equal to female breasts.

Let's pretend female nipples are different because men can't control themselves herrrrrrrr.
>>
>>733193660
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

wont help her u sad little man

id kick that principal right in the cunt if that were my kid.
>>
abide by the rules and you wont get shit taken from you
/thread
>>
>>733196476
> state funded gated communities

Public housing projects? They don't have them in NY?
>>
>afraid of sharia law and hijab wearing women
>band women from school for wearing a summer blouse
ahh, the south
>>
>>733198623
What are you then? At least I tried to start some shit, you're just sitting there bobbin' your head like a fuckin' bird.
>>
>>733198791
Bwahaha. Nice stretch of the imagination newfag. I've been on 4chan since you were in diapers.
>>
>>733198832
Ever sped before? FUCKING HYPOCRITE DIE
>>
>>733198492
Hur dur dur me like break rules and not want punishment hur dur dur......

17 prior dress code offense yah cunts, and this dumb big titties hussy was warned the day before. Fuck her right in the titties hur dur dur dur
>>
>>733198886
Then you of all people should know better than to come here with this Petty bullshit.
>>
>>733198832
/ thread
>>
>>733198798
Holy fuck go back to tumblr. Female tits are nudity and this girl knew that. She did this to herself by actively resisting rules that were set and now she can't whine that she's getting punished.
>>
>dress code
You mean the law right? Or is she attending a private school with its own rules?
>>
>>733198832
/thread
>>
>>733198653
>Ah, so you don't care, rules are rules. It doesn't matter if the rules are unreasonable
Except the rule of "don't dress like a filthy whore" is totally reasonable. Don't show so much skin, and maybe they'll let you walk in college you cunt.
>>
>>733199021
free speech on /b. Better get used to it snowflake. A lot more posts where this came from.
>>
>>733198886
>Hurr im an oldfag look at me guys now please help me save this girl from being punished for dress code violation

I'm calling bullshit. And oldfag would turn it on the girl for being a ho. Come to think of it you're prolly her dad or something.
>>
>>733198798
Did you even read it? It wasn't about the shoulders, moron, her ass was hanging out. The picture was taken at home, after the fact, when she was wearing the highest cut pants she owned in order to fool stupid people like you.

Find something better to troll about. No one gives a shit about a stupid slut getting mad for being called out on being a stupid slut.
>>
It's almost as if consistently ignoring the rules and pretending they don't apply to you has consequences.
>>
I just wanted to see her tits... is it just me and am I asking for too much?
>>
File: ha.jpg (14KB, 236x358px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
14KB, 236x358px
>>733198853
>At least I tried to start some shit
Hahahahaha, oh man, seriously lol'd. You don't get it at all, kiddo =)
>>
>>733198997
>17 biased, quite possibly illegal under gender profiling laws.

Better defend the school right away.

>BTW I WANT TO SEE OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!
>>
>>733199277
>Calling ppl snowflakes
>Came here to get revenge because teen girl was punished for violating dresscode
>>
>>733199042
Can't control your little dick whenever you see a females nipple? Feel like you're gonna go crazy and rape a girl?

Sounds like you're the real problem.
>>
>>733199267
>filthy whore
>shoulder blade

Wow you're retarded. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>733199323
This. Either /b/ is getting really white-nightish or this guy was samefagging
>>
>>733199284
>being a ho
>shoulder blade

HA. You a virgin? Can't see a shoulder without getting the eager to rape?
>>
>>733199431
Oh, you're "that guy" who tries to bait people by giving no information, just useless words. Blah blah done talking with you, but really is this what you wanted to become?
>>
>>733199323
False. Not in the above article. Nice try. No proof spouting retard alert.
>>
File: 1494207676797.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494207676797.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
reddit is that way faggop. either post her tits or gtfo
>>
>>733199442
Obummer bc was already proven as digitally forged... oh whale. But but muh Russian conspiracy and comey memos.
>>
>>733199713
Are you and your cousin having a sleep over and giggling away while you shitpost on 4chan?
Fuck off, kid.
>>
>>733199524
Lmao is this bait? Are you actually this fucking retarded? Fuck the whole debate over whether tits are nudity (they are), and just think for a second what type of female-style rationalizing it would take to come to the conclusion that someone being repeatedly punished for violating rules they knew they were violating makes them a victim. And THEN to think that 4chan would go with it and hop to the sluts defense... Really?

Facebook might help you out though..
>>
>>733199785
>Russia hacked election and destroyed democracy
But have you heard about Obamas birth certificate?
>Trump gave highly classified info to Russia
But have you heard about Clinton having classified emails on her own server that could maybe be taken?
>>
>>733199895
Tits are not considered nudity in most of Europe, Australia, Africa and even South America. Just because America has a rape problem doesn't mean their ideologies are correct.
>>
>>733199572
Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you would know the girl had her ass hanging out, and this was her 18th time getting in trouble for this shit. She deserved it, the filthy whore.
>>
>>733199653
>QUICK CALL HIM A VIRGIN THAT'LL RALLY SUPPORT!

Go away faggot she broke the rules she's getting punished. If she didn't wanna be punished she should have just followed the rules. Dressing a certain way isn't that hard to do if you're actually interested in following the rules.
>>
>>733200061
>maybe if you knew.
Oh totally. Well according to your fellow /b members, I go to the school, so I clearly know more than you :)
>>
>>733199918
No evidence of any proof for your faggotry of green text, but clear evidence for the other two.

Oh whale.. I'll take this as Botton tier shit posting. Need more practice fagatron.
>>
>>733200078
Hurr I do whatever I'm told because I am a sheep.
>>
>>733190566
nice titcow
>>
>>733200217
>whale
>fagatron

I rest my case.
>>
>>733199284
True dat anon. I just wanna see her fucking tits. Look at the udders on her, how in the Fuck is it ignored in this entire thread.
>>
Op whats her snapchat insta fb i wanna see more tittay
>>
>>733200020
>I don't like the easily-followed rules
>Therefore when girl gets suspended for breaking the rules easily-followed it's not her fault

When someone breaks the rules somewhere, they will get punished. Simple as that. It's not hard to not dress like a slut, even if you think there's nothing wrong with dressing like a slut
>>
>>733200244
I follow rules and don't bitch about being punished if I go out of my way to break them. That's how men think.
>>
if you're supporting the principal, you're a fucking faggot.

something as simple as a dress code violating shouldn't keep you from graduating. that's like keeping a kid from graduation because he was tardy for class just once.
>>
>>733200608
I think the issue is more being a projecting fedorafag. Stop projecting!
>>
>>733200765
Except this stupid big tittied Cunt had 17 dress code violations in one semester, and warned the day prior to this. Just a smug big tittied wet back cunt that thinks rules don't apply to her. Social justice is the cause of this shit, that an affirmative action.
>>
This slut's parents' attempt at riling up enough support for to start a lawsuit and get a settlement has failed.

Also, what the fuck is up with that ham tank reporter?
>>
>>733200608
She violated the dress code, which should NOT keep her from graduating. The principal overreacted and the punishment was bullshit.

I bet your'e the type of guy who thinks it's okay to shoot somebody called you a name.
>>
>>733200918
Dude my thoughts exactly when the scene changed to her kek, ham tank.
>>
>>733200901
I think it's conservatives like you who still have draconian views on women, their attire, and sexuality.
>>
>>733190566
>dress code violation
Serves her right.

Should be wearing a burka. Without burka its haram
>>
File: 1462137328965.jpg (51KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462137328965.jpg
51KB, 320x180px
>>733196476
>Upstate New Yorker talking shit about North Carolinian
>cracker on cracker crime

Break out the chaw boys, we about to have a feud!
>>
>>733201003
"Conservative" kek.... my dumb ass voted for Obama his first term, im
In no way a conservative since I don't believe in sky gods, but friend, I am libertarian as fuck. To be fair, I'd rather be called a conservative than a nutty left winger with, "muh Russian conspiracy theories"
>>
17 dress code violation...seventeen. I clearly blame the rents
>>
>dress code violations

UNITED STATES OF AMERIKAZTAN
>>
>>733201003
And you're wrong.. I like when girls dress like how she did, I personally don't Think it's over the top, BUT.... rules are the rules like how the laws are the laws.... dumbass.

She should be progressive and do this in a Islamic country.
>>
>>733190566
Bitch is asking to be raped with those tits if you ask me she should stop dressing as a fucking whore.
>>
>>733191478

>principal - no tits
>student - awesome tits
>student expelled for outdoing principal in tit department
>>
>>733201222
LMAO exactly
>>
Who cares she's a nigger. What has my /b/ become.
>>
File: 1490460652913.png (115KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490460652913.png
115KB, 500x454px
>>733190566
Here's something real to argue about.
>>
>>733190566
when ever the news media reports shit the kids some kind of prodigy fuck that bet the girl was some kind of pice of shit

it's like tray von brown was some kind of saint all over agian fuck that shit
>>
>>733201616
clearly the car on the left goes first
>>
>>733201616
>>
>>733201934
You'd make the worst rocket ignition countsman.
>>
what will these dumb kids do when their boss tells them their attire doesn't confirm to company policy? cry about it and get fired? fuck these stupid kids complaining about dress codes
>>
>>733192078
Lets be real here she was gonna go to college get her degree then marty some guy and be a stay at home mom. You dodged a big financial bullet here. You should thank the principal with a free boob job. In the long run still would be cheaper.
>>
>>733190566
Where's those tits at
>>
>>733195902
Why aren't you doing more?
>>
File: PicsPlay_1495320436892.jpg (20KB, 336x391px) Image search: [Google]
PicsPlay_1495320436892.jpg
20KB, 336x391px
>>733190566
If she's so smart why can't that smart bitch dress appropriately?
>>
/b/ 2015:
>This girl dresses like a whore, post more pics
/b/ 2017:
>This girl dresses like a whore, I go to church on Sundays and I do NOT approve of this behavior! Disgusting
What the fuck happened to us /b/, where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>733193600
Power hungry bitch vs power hungry momma bitch
In short class women are terrible.
Rule then.
They prefer it that way anyway.
>>
>>733202784
I did what I could, I stated a few stupidly specific things that could ruin her by backfire if we tried hard enough. What else can I do, and why aren't you doing it?
>>
>>733202900
Shut up, there are always different people here, /b/ isn't one dude. If you believe in that, you are part of a non-existent hivemind.
>>
>>733190566
Mike Pence is her principal?
>>
>>733198819
Shhhhhhhhh stupids are talking.
They think it's real. Kek
>>
>>733198798
Women are sexual objects.
Men want to rape them.
Women want to be raped by them.
Stop fighting nature.
>>
AP classes are just absurd grade inflation bullshit. Take the fucking class, get an A and count for a 4.0 GPA. Fucking crazy shit. Why not a 6.0, or a 7.0!!! fuck just give everybody a 10.0 and be done with it reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
>>
>>733202900
/b/ seems to be becoming muslim
>>
File: PicsPlay_1494114842256.jpg (18KB, 536x333px) Image search: [Google]
PicsPlay_1494114842256.jpg
18KB, 536x333px
>>733202900
>be on /b/
>learn /b/ lingo
>thinks everyone has shit-teir thinking
>ask what's happened to muh /b/ as if they had anything to do with it's inception

It went wrong when you got out of school for the Summer, you new Summer-Fag!!
>>
File: 1489625959216.jpg (163KB, 1000x734px) Image search: [Google]
1489625959216.jpg
163KB, 1000x734px
She wasn't suspended b/c of her dress. She was suspended b/c she chimped-out when questioned by an authority about her dress, like a typical nig.
>>
>>733203355
>butthurt Christfag detected
>>
>>733202900
shitposting plain and simple. everyones just trying to rustle everyone else
>>
File: Drax.jpg (96KB, 633x528px) Image search: [Google]
Drax.jpg
96KB, 633x528px
>>733190566
>4.4 GPA

MFW this doesn't give you the right to dress like a slut.
>>
>>733190566
it's not rocket science, did she break rules? if yes, then penalty. fuckin 4.4 gpa should know better
>>
>>733200765
She isn't being kept from graduating retard. She's being kept from the ceremony where you walk down and get the diploma, but she's still graduating and getting her diploma after the ceremony ends.

She lost the "you made it through Highschool without breaking the rules too much" privilege, that's all.
>>
>>733199284
This screams mom to me.
>>
>>733201616
No real life situation would be this way, but if some fucked up road WAS like this the correct order is 3,2,1. 3 has no signs telling them to stop, but 2 and 1 do. 2 is on an actual continuing road with no extra lanes, so they go before 1, because any car in 1's lane will be turning as well.
>>
>>733203620
>>4.4 GPA
>MFW this doesn't give you the right to dress like a slut.
You're right. It's America that gives her the right to dress like a slut. We like freedom. And we like sluts.

If it bothers you, I'm sure you can find a theocracy in the Middle East which is more to your liking.
>>
I don't like this thread very much, can someone just hug me?
>>
File: PicsPlay_1495321307340.jpg (38KB, 526x583px) Image search: [Google]
PicsPlay_1495321307340.jpg
38KB, 526x583px
>>733203556
Oh look...he learned the term "Christfag"...isn't that cute?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
Walls of fucking text yet no pictures of this slut dressing slutty. Fuck this place has turned into reddit
>>
>>733190566
Just wear what the fucking rulebook says. If it makes no sense then oppose the rule by getting together and bringing up the subject with the faculty. Jesus whoremongering Christ. It's a simple fucking issue. If I refuse to wear safety glasses in an area that stipulates wear safety glasses I'm in the wrong. If the rule makes no sense like wear them in an office you bring that shit up, but wear the fuckers in yhe mean time because you know that the safety cunt is going to prolapse it's anus if you don't. Common fucking sense people. That's my rant for the night. Sweet dreams you /b/astards.
>>
>>733203960
then put sage in the options box when responding
>>
>>733203932
The Supreme Court has routinely held that while students do not shed Constitutional protection at the schoolhouse gates, their rights while on school grounds are nowhere near as robust as when they are not.
>>
>>733193660
he posted "news" defend yourself faggot
>>
>>733202900
/b/ 2008:
>OP: This is a girl
>shut up faggot, we don't believe you.

There is yet further to fall, you fucking normie scum.
>>
>>733204080
Niggers genuinely believe that they should be freely able to break the law/rules without any repercussions whatsoever.
>>
>>733203690
No she isn't. This isn't real. You are not real. No one really cares. Die. Slowly. Over there.
>>
File: 1492655648023.jpg (9KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
1492655648023.jpg
9KB, 213x160px
>>733204039
I know right? know what that means?
>>
File: PicsPlay_1495318398003.jpg (17KB, 360x227px) Image search: [Google]
PicsPlay_1495318398003.jpg
17KB, 360x227px
>>733203932
>mfw the smart nigger-slut will never have the memory of walking with her dumber classmates and will forever be butthurt as a result.
>>
>>733204188
I know. I live in Africa mate.
>>
>>733196476
Guy from NC here, can confirm its worthlessness.
>>
File: govt.jpg (63KB, 385x456px) Image search: [Google]
govt.jpg
63KB, 385x456px
>>733204090
Fuck the Supreme Court.
>>
>>733204292
Whoa! Look out for them edges.
>>
>>733190656
I suppose it would seem that way to a virgin faggot
>>
>>733204039
This cunt needs a fucking picture book to understand the fucking issue.
>>
>>733204082
You replied to me, you are now on the spotlight. Will you give me a hug?
>>
>>733192406
you'll understand all this when you go to high school
>>
>>733192682
virgin
>>
File: ZomboMeme 21032017101500.jpg (373KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 21032017101500.jpg
373KB, 1564x1564px
>>733204188
>white privledge: when rednecks genuinely believe that they should be freely able to break the law/rules without any repercussions whatsoever.

>FTFY
>>
WHERE ARE THE PICS OF HER DRESSING LIKE A SLUT?

Who gives a fuck if she deserved it or not, that's irrelevant.
>>
The article ends really abruptly which makes me feel like there is something else to the story.
>>
>>733204405
Do you actually agree with the notion that because someone is young and in the process of being educated, they shouldn't have full legal protections?
>>
>>733203932
>>733204090

The difference is that school is not her property. School is a place that someone else is in control of, and whoever is in control gets to decide the rules. If the person that owns a building says you MUST wear shoes and a shirt to enter, then they can have you removed from the property if you enter without a shirt or shoes on.

Newsflash: School is supposed to prepare you for life. School dress codes are fucking nothing, but they exist because in the real world in many places you DO have dress codes when you get a job. Some places even have dress codes that actively can hurt you, like many places require women to wear high heels, even if they are painful. School dress codes are a stepping stone that this student has failed to understand.
>>
>>733204496
No that cunt is right.

I aint on here to chat sophisticated like with autists like you.
>>
>>733203822
No, 2 goes first because it is crossing the line of traffic, I see where you're coming from though.
>>
/b/ecoming taliban
>>
>>733204763
That depends on what it is you and your legal team are trying to justify.
>>
>>733204955
Doesn't 2 have a sign telling them to stop though? I might be reading it wrong because of how blurry and small it is on my monitor, but it seems like 3 has no signage at all while 2 specifically has a sign telling them to stop and wait.
>>
>>733190566
>http://www.wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
Fuck Christian morality. Slave religion filled with judgemental prudish dumbshits.
>>
>>733204811
>If the person that owns a building says you MUST wear shoes and a shirt to enter, then they can have you removed from the property if you enter without a shirt or shoes on.

And if you're forced to attend, under penalty of law, doesn't that change things?

>Newsflash: School is supposed to prepare you for life. School dress codes are fucking nothing, but they exist because in the real world in many places you DO have dress codes when you get a job.

You have the freedom to choose not to work at those places.

>Some places even have dress codes that actively can hurt you, like many places require women to wear high heels, even if they are painful.

Which ought to be illegal.

>School dress codes are a stepping stone that this student has failed to understand.

I bet you think the way the world is organized is pretty good, eh?
>>
>>733198819
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Mods should read this everyday
>>
>>733204691
It's OP's pic related. Fundamentalist Christians are some low-brow freedom hating motherfuckers.
>>
>>733205068
It doesn't seem like a stop sign to me, but you're right it is a bit vague, that's why I just follow the rule of if you're cutting across traffic you wait.

But if this situation came up in real life and you were car 2 you wouldn't drive like a dickhead and would be able to assess the situation anyway.
>>
>>733190566
>this is the shirt I wore, nothing wrong with it
What she doesn't show is that same shirt slipping off her shoulders every time she bends over, which she was purposely doing to expose her breasts to the boys she wants to fuck. She probably has to stand exactly like that with her shoulders back just to keep the damn thing on.
>>
>>733196476
upstate NY is terrible what part are you from? I bet NC is a lot better lol
>>
>>733190566
more pics please her tits look nice
>>
>>733195902
>"We"

Lol faggot that /b/ doesn't live here anymore. You must have a personal army mouse in your pocket.

I'm jelly though, this girl is gonna titty you so hard when you get this revenge for her. You're on track to being most upvoted evar
>>
>>733205402
>What she doesn't show is that same shirt slipping off her shoulders every time she bends over,
What, exactly, is the problem?
>>
>>733205155
>And if you're forced to attend, under penalty of law, doesn't that change things?

No. School is just a training program, specifically training you to become a functioning human being. All school rules boil down to easy equivalents to real life rules, like "show up to school/work", "wear appropriate clothing", "do your work on time and correctly", "be punctual", ect.

The entire point of School is to make sure that when you leave School you can follow the rules without any excuses, you're forced to attend because after School you aren't forced to do anything and "I didn't know the rules" won't be an excuse when you're late to your 3rd day of work at Arby's and get fired.

>You have the freedom to choose not to work at those places.

Not if you need the job. A basic bitch that can't follow a basic dress code will probably end up at a terrible job, at best her "no dress code" job options are prostitute and beggar.

>Which ought to be illegal.

So you think people should have the freedom to do whatever they want, but shouldn't have the freedom to say "I want my restaurant to be a classy place so the dress code is strict"? Freedom is a two way street. As you just tried to claim, "You have the freedom to choose not to work at those places".

>I bet you think the way the world is organized is pretty good, eh?

It's better than any alternatives that have been tried in the past.
>>
>>733205155
She can drop out. She's at the age of majority. She can transfer schools when she's not. If the parents cannot or will not oblige, she can fuck off. She can't exactly just move out of her parents house, either, if she doesn't agree with their rules, with the exception of abuse. That doesn't mean she can blatantly break their rules, make a public ordeal of it, then get their rules changed. The rule is fairly enforced. She's not getting special treatment just because her grades are good.
>>
>>733205632
It's a distraction and doesn't conform to the standards set for everyone else. If she wants to flash guys, she'll have to do it in private.
>>
File: IMG_4246.jpg (134KB, 1125x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4246.jpg
134KB, 1125x1222px
Principal
>>
>>733205609
Why present this information in the first place if not to provoke response? Blame OP, not me.
>>
>>733197788
>>733192406
>The conclusion from various college counselors on here is pretty basic: be honest and they *might* be understanding of any disciplinary issues. But don't be naive - these people will use this and compare you against the 99% of people who check "no" on their common app applications. From the least serious of cases, expect to be bumped down a tier from your match schools. Your low-reaches, are now high reaches - your high reaches, probably not even worth reaching at all. If you're a good student, you'll still get into college, but your chances of going where you want to go are severely reduced.

>College admission officers take suspensions more seriously than most of you can ever imagine. Even transfer applicants must answer the question... you'll be dragging this dirty baggage wherever you go. Most of all, given the very small pool of applicants who do have suspensions on record, it becomes less relevant how serious the offense actually is - you'll most likely be segregated from the pool of students with "golden" records. And guess what, when picking between you, and another student with similar stats without a suspension, who are they going to pick?

>When it comes down to being honest however, this is the most important decision you will ever make. Whereas people lie and exaggerate certain aspects of their application all the time, your guidance counselor DOES have to answer the same question about suspensions as you do. Getting caught is a legitimate reason to rescind an application. Moreover, getting suspended AFTER acceptance (regardless of honesty), can crush the hopes of even the ED applicants. You should probably be straightforward with your guidance counselor and ask for a sympathetic recommendation. Just don't expect your chances to get much better.

A bit of googling there...
>>
>>733190566
Nypa faggot. Also she dressed like a street hooker
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.