[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beme >Join Marines >bc i joined my cousin also joined.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>beme
>Join Marines
>bc i joined my cousin also joined.
>got kicked out. Failure to adapt.
>thinking of going back.
>main reason is my just cousin graduated
>he wont speak to me or acknowledge me
>hes literally my only friend.
He became marine by following me and i failed.
Someone help me, please.I cant lose him we have been friends since childhood.
Should i reenlist? I was thinking about it before. ive even had a old Drill instructor from my old platoon contact me on facebook. I ignored it... OPinions? PLeace?
Posted in >r9k. Dead asf. Need advise Pleace.
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
do u know why he isnt talking to you, he's kind of a shitty only friend if he gave up talking to you.
>>
>>733146200
Hes been gone about 4 months, he just came back and has been active asf. He wont respond to any of my messages.... -.-.... tbh im not doing anything productive with my life. before i left i had SEVERAL drill instructors tell me i was making the biggest mistake in my life. and they were all right. they tried to keep me. but i was to home sick. STFU i know im a pussy. But i still want to go back. I dont know why. its all i can think about.
>>
Would you be joining the military to prove to yourself that you can? or to just see your cousin?
>>
>>733146200
If multiple instructors told you that you're making a mistake, maybe the military isnt your thing. You should find something else in life where you can be productive and happy.
>>
>>733146556
Get going
>>
>>733146684
I was officially dropped on Training day 39. I basically completed recruit training. but i had a mental meltdown.
>beme
>range week
>Drill Instructor(greenBelt), Snapping in.
>we are going to the rest rooms to refill canteens, DI makes us run around in circles for 45 mins.
>Then tells us we dont need water or to piss.
>brain inflamed,Lack of water.
>board hot overstuffed bus.
>its a bus that fits 40 people. 79 recuits stuffed in like jews on a train cart.
>getback to barracks.
>lose nerve and strike another recruit with my rilfe.
>other Senior DI found out.
>he tries to save my ass.
>i was already mentally lost at that point.
This was my experience at boot.
>>
>>733147173
The military is not for everyone. It's completely okay not to be able to handle those things. You're not a pussy.

If you really do want to get back into the military, do it. But I recommended getting yourself fit first. Go exercise, lift weights, and prepare yourself before enlisting again.
>>
>>733147534
Well im a loser that works part time, so i might aswell. i dont think my civilian situation is ever going to improve
>>
Nah, we don't need scum like you in our Corps. If you can't handle them fucking with you in boot camp you're too weak to be a Marine. Just give up and live life as a normie faggot.
>>
>>733148202
greenbelt was moved to a different platoon after Ncos found out he deprived water to recruits. guy was a scumbag
>>
>>733148125
You don't have to be a Marine either, you can join others like the Army. And stop calling yourself a loser, that wont help anyone.
>>
Fuck man, this is the criteria for marines now...
>>
>>733148362
It happens. I was too weak to do pullups in our first phase and we had to do 20 before we could go to the head. I got to about 7 or so before I couldn't pull anymore (this is with getting off the bar) and my kill hat came by and IT'D me for not being able to do pullups. Never used the head either.

In all reality, if you're just going to break down again, don't go in. It doesn't get any easier after boot camp, you're handed more responsibilities and are expected more of.
>>
>>733146081
Marine fag here. Try again anon. Marines dont want the best. They just want the ones that dont say "i quit". Your drill instructor is trying to find out if youre okay. Your cousin isnt ignoring you. Hes just busy and tired as fuck. They are slaying his ass right now until he gets to fleet. Tell your drill instructor how you feel. Ask him for a 2nd chance. They will go out of their way i promise.

Not everybody makes it the first time. But dont join just to follow your friend. Its okay for it to be one of the reason but dont make it your only reason. And when you succeed your 2nd time, take advantage of any training they have. Go for green belt and try to ask for extra firing range time. Its all free training.
>>
>>733147173
Its not a big deal. You just apologize and stay adamant about the water story. I dont think theyd kick you out unless you wanted to be out. Dehydration does shit.

The di was trying to be tough when he said you didnt need water. What really happened was he ran out of time. Training is so time fixed that its nuts. What you should have done was ask someone for some of their water. That was the real training. You share everything. You finish making your rack you help someone else. One time motherfuckers where tying my boots for me while i was putting on my blouse no shit.
>>
Bruh you couldn't even make it past boot camp. These dudes telling you youre drill instructors will help you are wrong. Because more than likely, if any recruiter feels like fucking with you, you require the approval of a commanding general to get back in. On another note you probably have to wait a minimum of 6-12 months to reapply. Shitbag.
>>
>>733148696
>>733149006
Its been about a year already. My dis tryed to help me. I had many tell me it wasn't worth quiting but my head was fucked after that point. Di literally ripped off my blouse and shoved me into the bunks so hard, the bunk moved all the way to the back wall. about 3ft. that was the moment i lost it. and even after that i want to try it again. i dont know
>>
Im currently a poolee heading to boot camp in 5 months. I feel for you. I honestly am terrified ill pussy out and quit, like I quit on everything. Hope shit works out whatever you decide.
>>
>>733148555
Hey man dont tell him he cant do it. Bootcamp is suppose to break you down. So many motherfuckers cry like little bitches . Usually its the biggest ones too. One recruit in my platoon was 97lbs. He was in the back of the white truck half the time and we carried his pack a lot. His feet were all blistered up but he never quit and he made it. We had a 240lb nigger who had a 6 pack on his back and bowling ball for arms. Fucking pushing people around bullying fucking piece of shit nigger attitude. He even tried to steal food from another recruit. I saw a 5'5 drill instructor grab him by the mouth and lifted him off his feet with one hand and sent his stupid ass back to recieving.

Everyone cries like a bitch in there. I even pissed my pants once and cried. Fuck it. Everyone had my back so didnt a fuck after they made me take a shower it was back to business.
>>
>>733149095
Dont listen to this faggot he thinks everyone is call of duty hes never even walked into an office.

The moment you step on those yellow footprints youre gold to us. Its a lot farther than a lot of people.
>>
>>733149351
Ya i got tossed harder and i cried too. Senior saved me thoughed. He probably feels like shit because he was just putting on a show. Let him help you out. Go back in. The 2nd time will be better. Ill give you any tips you want. We will make sure you make it.
>>
Marines are literally the stupidest people in the US so you might as well go ahead and be with your own kind OP.

Only a dumb asshole would do literally the worst job in the world for shit pay to go and make a bunch of rich dicks in DC even richer. At least equally dumb sluts will think you look super sexy in your uniform.

Thanks for defending me from those evil isisis that are so determined to come over and invade America with their mighty navy and air force. I'm sure when your blood is seeping into the sand and Ali Baba is about to decap you with a scimitar you won't regret reenlisting at all.
>>
>>733149604
Im aware of whats expected of me, its not the physical shit im worried about, thats easy. and the breaks in between hikes are orgasmic. I miss that feeling, when you stop and you can feel the blood in your legs boiling. Its hard to explain. any oddball tips you could throw tho?
>>
>>733149407
You better be terrified. You know its gona be bad but you dont even know. I dont even feel for you. I want you to know while youre in your bed thinking of chow, i have chow here. I have candy. I can walk to mcdonalds. Remember me when youre in there.
>>
>>733149407
Oh and dont puss out. Its just a game. Theyre just playing game. Theyll go in that office after theyve terrified you and they are kekking in there. Half the time they run in there and shut their office door is to keep you from seeing them bust up laughing over the whole thing. Its kek as fuck dude
>>
>>733149885
Do you have kik?
>>
>>733149407
Gl tho learn from my mistakes. REMEMBER 5 canteens a day or you get the silver bullet. also dont quit no matter what. YOU WILL REGRET IT. DONT BE ME. FINISH ON YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT
>>
>>733150116
Username is; GetSwhifty
>>
>>733150052
Im not really scared of what the Di are going to say to me, i dont really think theyll get under my skin too much, but then again im sure ill be wrong about that. Im more worried about whether ill have the drive to push myself through it. I want to join but I dont know how much.
>>
>>733149436
>I even pissed my pants once and cried.
This is literally my nightmare. I think about army life sometimes but then I remember 70% of my life needs to be spent within 30 seconds of a toilet because my bowels are a disaster.
Was it just proximity for you or did something fuck you up?
>>
>>733149760
Oh whats the matter shit head you mad a marine stole your girl?
>>
>>733150277
Honestly it was just everything at once. Im not the fastest thinker youd say i have "problems seeing the white board". One of my di made a joke saying i should have been aborted but then later a few recruits kept saying it. Also that and i was bullied a lot in school for being a mix race and also i really had to fucking pee. It was hot on the parade deck and i had a shitty razor so i shaved like shit so di shit on me for that and actually tried to pluck the peach fuzz while talking shit.

After the DIs and squad leaders found out that other recruits were saying that shit though i dont know what they discussed but everyone felt really bad and they helped me extra with learning stuff.
>>
>>733150274
Oh they willl. You give it some time. They got 13 weeks with you 24 hours.
>>
>>733150274
>OPhere.
>Beme
>locker barracks
>playing locker games
>Di tells yo to pick up your locker over and over again. everytime a recuit took to long to take off his shirt or boots etc
>at this for half hour
>tall whitekid loses it
>punches a cement piller
>breaks his hand in 4 places.
Gl sure they wont get under your skin
>>
>>733150534
Yea im not sure if I want to just act like a bitch early just so they dont decide to fuck with me harder later on. Im not ever sure that will work.
Also I heard the Di's lay off on the later half of the training as long as you dont doing anything stupid.
>>
sort of off topic to OP but has anyone here done the Officer's course in any of the forces. If so what is it like? Because I'm tempted to join up since I qualify but at the same time hesitant because it's going to be so alien to me.
>>
>>733150274
>OPhere
>fatkid
>heavy walks in
>his exact" YOU FAT SHITBAG, IM GOING TO MAKE IT MY PERSONAL MISSION TO GET YOU DROPPED"
>during hand to hand drills he pairs him up with the biggest fucking black guy in the platoon and they lay into him hard for 4 weeks straight.
>he threaten suicide and dropped.
>>
>>733150283

lol my neighbor is a marine and I'm currently fucking his wife while he's deployed. Gotta do my part for America by keeping your skanks entertained. All those shiny buttons on your coat and she's impressed by a guitar. Go figure. Keep sending those checks back though, we like to go on dates.

I love smoking fat bowls of weed and watching videos of you fucks get wrecked by car bombs. Makes me not take my college education for granted.

The media portrays you guys as looking like John Cena but most marines I meet are either fat fucks or scrawny little aspies.

You know I'm right. I literally root for the arabs and I'm glad they're winning. Keep getting your asses kicked, it's what you're best at. I hope OP doesn't drink the fucking kool-aid like the rest of you flag-waving idiots.
>>
>>733151020
ITS JODIE
>>
>>733150738
Ya well being under the radar is good but you act like a bitch at all or try to milinger or get out of anything they will spot you so fast. Like everyones cleaning shit and you wanna tuck in a sheet on a bed in a corner for 5 minutes or something theyll find you real quick. They look for people trying to pretend to be bitch. Dont do it. Just do your shit that youre told to do and when youre done help someone else or find your squad leader.
>>
>>733151020
Fucking jodie
>>
>>733150837
OCS. You can take college for 4 years and then go in to OCS but then your DIs will end up being master sergeants and shit. And a lot of your stuff is going to be more of mental stress while practicing leadership skills. Enlisted is still pretty good though. And officers treat corporals like gods.
>>
>>733151166
>>733151071
>six million year old jodie meme

>>733151020
baiting kids into the jodie meme

y'all should be ashamed
>>
File: 1464973746784.jpg (828KB, 2504x3227px) Image search: [Google]
1464973746784.jpg
828KB, 2504x3227px
>>733151071
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY THERE JODIE BOOOOY
NOW JODIES GOT YO GIRL
THATS RIGHT
AND JODIE THINKS HE COOL
THATS RIGHT
CUZ JODIES STILL IN SCHOOL
THATS RIGHT
marines literally raisnig cucks.
>>
OP here, ty all for the comments, no idea why r9k is so dead... But i appreciate the advise and feedback
>>
>>733151076
I dont really mean i would try to get out of shit by being a little bitch. I just mean that I should act more intimidated than I actually might be.
>>
File: vlad the handworker.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
vlad the handworker.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
>>733146782
I think has a motivation problem though.
>>
>>733151020
Hes definately mad someone fucked his girl listen to this guy
>smokes weed and watches videos and shit all day.
>austistically brags how he gets pussy.

I can see his age regressing with each sentence. I bet youre just mad because you caught a marine and some cop probably having a conversation about weapons applications and you jumped in talking about how they are wrong the M14 is trash because the M4 does "way more damage because of the rate of fire" or some shit and they told you get fucked or something. So then you ran into your parents room jumped 6 feet onto the bed super man style between your folks and cried like a nigger put one in your ass about how a couple of people hurt your feels.
>>
>>733151545
accurate.
>>
>>733151425
Dont do it. Thats like cutting your wrists and jumping in shark infested water. Btw that new movie with the shark cage is exactly why i never went diving as a hobby. I fucking hate sharks. She pops that flare and 3 of them have their mouths open around her fuck that. Thats exactly you if you pull that shit. Theyre smart. They will lock on to you. You will think they were magic. Theyd come up to the side of me out of nowhere like they jumped dimensions and tell me to get on their quarter deck.
>>
>>733151596
Also weight, HOly fuck m14s heavy asf with ammo
>>
>>733151545
The dis were saying leaving over "this" incident was a mistake. They didnt say staying was a mistake. That anon misread the situation.
>>
>>733151942
Fuck ya they are. I love it though they got some good stopping power. Fucking super accurate too. I was shooting door knobs at 300 yards.
>>
>>733151865
Ill keep that in mind
>>
>>733151962
after that incident, A di from the platoon from across the way talked to me, A KILLHAT no less, i was scard shitless, more surprised he was just trying to to motivate me to stay. i fucked up
>>
I still remember my rifle serial number and rco number :/
>>
>>733151179
Well if I'm planning on going into operations management, Armed forces or not so I'll probably get that mental stress regardless.
>>
>>733152053
Right i mean i can give a lot of tips that would help you survive in there. Idk where op gone i mean i got his kik but he never responded. But just realize its just a game. They are just fucking with you for the lols and when you finally get out of recruit training youre gonna look back and be like wow that was actually some really funny shit.

I got funny ass stories for days. Like i saw 10 recruits doing pushups in the sand. DI goes and gets SPF15, tells all the recruits to rub it all over their hands and face. Tells them to make a sand mountain below them and then rub their faces in it. And its like that grat sand with with sticks and dead leaves and sea shells (no shit). All that shit stuck to their faces while they were sweating balls. He makes them put sand in their pockets and in their shirts and shit. Its misery and youll think its shit but its training too. They wana make sure you know what it feels like to be tired as fuck, covered in shit with your eye stinging or something. But watching that shit from the outside looking in even i thought that shit was funny.

The biggesr thing is just when you finish, help someone else. If someones falling behind carry their bag. Because if someone gets left behind youre all getting killed. If you all do that the DIs will leave you alone. Do not care about just yourself. Ive seen all star sport players cocky as fuck get booted out and they kept the 100 lb kid because he tried to give his chow to someone that got his rations stolen during a hump.
>>
>>733151596
>you jumped in talking about how they are wrong the M14 is trash because the M4 does

Stop. Shut up. And this guy says I'm the autist. I don't give a fuck about guns you call of duty loving faggot. If I saw a cop and a marine talking, the last thing I'd do is walk over and ruin their circlejerk of buying each other lunch and calling one another American Heroes(tm).

Also, I get plenty of sex from my neighbors wife. Technically you're right, a marine HAS fucked the woman I'm currently fucking, I just have a way bigger dick and he probably isn't coming home anyway so I'll continue to do it.

I hope I get her pregnant and Sergeant Cuckass raises the kid next door while I move away. That would be the icing on the cake.
>>
>>733152143
>trying to motivate me to stay

We both know what the di meant then
>>
>>733152207
What is it . Green text it.

>THIS RECRUITS RIFLE SERIAL NUMBER IS
>>
File: 1307989079001.jpg (8KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1307989079001.jpg
8KB, 200x154px
>>733152778
>STOP SHUTUP
>I GET PLENTY OF SEX
>I HAVE A BIGGER DICK
>>
>>733152817
I use it for alot of my personal passwords
>>
>>733152719
Yeah, I know ill be able to look back at it and laugh at myself but, im lazy fuck who has literally no self control. Which is one of the reason I want to join, so I can get some of that back. So my biggest fear is I wont beable to see all that in the heat of the moment and just give up because I lose my ability to think long term.

Also every Marine I know used the phrase "no shit" religiously. Just wondering wher that comes from.
>>
>>733152928

She asked me to sleep over tonight but I usually refuse because I don't want her to get attached and my pot was at my place

Hey, wait a minute why am I arguing with you, i'm your boss

I don't pay your salary with my taxes for you to fuck around on a cartoon imageboard all day. Get back to work taking bullets for me and my Israeli friends you nigger. Guard that oil derrick, my Chrysler doesn't run on biodiesel.
>>
>>733153408
Thos agrument is still going on?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.