[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple Question : How to kill myself painlessly? i don�

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: CtaZE.jpg (201KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CtaZE.jpg
201KB, 1000x1000px
Simple Question :

How to kill myself painlessly?

i don't want any mess for the landlady--

she is a nice person, i don't want her to have to deal with my carcass

don't give me motivational bullshit, or any of that sappy crap

i have to kill myself---i am a burden to people i love, and for the first time in life, i want to give them something worth being happy for.

Also song for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07klH4VTVk
>>
I feel like a dumb asshole falling for that shit. But don't, please don't. Just find help.
>>
>>733079144
I don't know if this is legit or not but i'm gonna go right ahead and say this anyway. There is more to life than what the eye sees. Yes, you may feel trapped in a shitty place, in the world or in your mind, but things dont have to stay this way. I'm in the same boat as you right now OP and if im honest, it's quite hypocritical of me to sit here and tell you NOT to go ahead and kill yourself right now as im literally on the verge of doing it myself but... Anyway, ignore that.

Think of it this way // You have a life. You're gonna live at least 60-80 years. With that life, you can do SO fucking much with it. I understand that you think you're "a burden to people you love" but... whether that be true or not, they're not the only people in the world. Do whatever you can to get a job (if you don't have one already) and get enough money to move away. Meet new people, make something of yourself. You have time to do it so take the chance. Suicide isn't the only option; yes, it may BE an option but its an easy one. Please, OP, don't end things. Its gonna be okay :)
>>
File: well are you.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
well are you.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
Oh look, what's this, the fifth? sixth? suicide thread today? None of this is real. We have this thread every goddamn day. Every. Day. Enough already.
>>
car in the garage, turn car on, listen to comfy music and then its like your going for a really nice soothing nap except you just kill yourself in like 15 minutes
>>
>>733079679
thanks for making me cry, you douchebag

now i am sitting with a bottle of ambien in my hand, crying my fucking eyes out
>>
>>733079679
i won't do it--if you don't

lets make an online suicide pact anon
>>
>>733079914
I'm sorry for making you cry, but, its how i see life and i do believe its a better way of looking at things other than being in a mindset that focuses on just suicide :) Its good to cry anon, let it all out ^-^
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3FZovExneo

just gonna leave this here OP

cry your eyes out, you bitch
>>
>>733079679
This. Moved to a different country. It's easier than you might think and best decision ever. Zero regrets
>>
Cyanide is Happiness. But not ich painless.
>>
>>733080036
thanks for making me feel loved in this toxic place---

hugs anon ( no homo tho)
>>
File: jesse-cry.png (133KB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-cry.png
133KB, 440x400px
>>733080098

damn damn
>>
>>733079144
With a gun
>>
>>733080234
I'm female so you don't have to worry about that hahaha hugshugshugs
>>
File: 68882-Crying-Bunny.gif (332KB, 499x399px) Image search: [Google]
68882-Crying-Bunny.gif
332KB, 499x399px
>>733079144

shoot me in the head with a shotgun--this thread is too depressing
>>
>>733079144
you will need a tank of helium and this hospital stuff to put on your nose and mouth.
dont turn the helium tank on to hard or your lungs will colapse which is quite painfull.
ifyour urge to0 breath is caused by your body wanting to eject CO2. so if your body can still be able to eject that you wont feel anything.
basically you will sufficate in a painfull way and just fade away.
>>
>>733080098
what do you do all day?

you derive pleasure from video games, and go karting

what happens once you get bored from them?

you go back to drugs

kill yourself already
>>
>>733080362
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>733080334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5szi474PNhE

cry your eyes out bitch
>>
>>733080724
oh aren't you original
>>
File: 1495145858234.jpg (234KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
1495145858234.jpg
234KB, 1024x657px
Here bro
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>733080098
>>733080794

jesse pinkman always makes me cry like a bitch--his story hits tooo close to home
>>
>>733080724
someone give this dude a medal

he's changing the game with such original content
>>
>>733079144
Shoot yourself on the sidewalk so the mess isn't her problem.
>>
>>733080851
thats very dangerous info to be given to a suicidal person
>>
File: uMLoUW9.jpg (162KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
uMLoUW9.jpg
162KB, 2448x3264px
>>733079144
Make in funny! ( But seriously, dont make kill yourself )

You should eat a lot of laxative pills, and let all the taps water open, you would die shitting all and the water will put it anywhere ( some guys did it already some where in the world ) :)

Also a new song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ci3-aSHXA
>>
Don't do it! Everybody that is suicidal wants to die until they actually experience it.
I have died several times from bleeding out.
I had an Aortic Aneurysm/dissection right in the arch.
One of th symptoms if the feeling of impending doom. You know you're dying and you can't do shit to stop it. It's also extremely fucking painful.

You don't want to die Anon...
>>
File: 7141x295820161809.jpg (710KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7141x295820161809.jpg
710KB, 715x1080px
A fucking Exit Bag dumb ass.
>>
>>733079144
Shoot the landlady in the head, first.
Then shoot yourself in the head.
That way she won't have to deal with your carcass or the mess.
Trust me. This is the best option.
I mean you could just not kill yourself...
I've got it! Kill the land lady then burn her to ashes, then kill yourself while dosed in gasoline. Save on funeral expenses.
>>
>>733081790
So people don't die when they are killed?!
>>
>>733080851
You're a piece of shit man
>>
>>733081371
wtf is that
>>
>>733079144

I read somewhere that drowning, though it could be one of the most agonizing ways to die, can also be the most painless. It's all in how committed you are to death. If you jump into freezing water and immediately inhale the water into your lungs, your blood circulation will stop immediately and you will be knocked unconscious. You won't feel a thing. You'll simply drown and die and it would feel like you were going to sleep.

If you fuck up, however... You will remain conscious and go through extreme mental and physical pain unless you change your mind and get out of the water.
>>
>>733080125
Where did you move to?
>>
File: 1290796867039.jpg (30KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1290796867039.jpg
30KB, 400x275px
>>733080851

instructions>>733080851

https://vimeo.com/11334172
>>
File: 1345854694672.jpg (52KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1345854694672.jpg
52KB, 500x356px
>>733082989

http://recogitare.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=495
>>
I just farted.
>>
>>733082307
Sorry, I'm a newish and am trying to figure out how to respond

I'm just saying shit sucks man and it stays with you. Painless or not you know are about to die and it definitely fucks with you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>733082891
>>733079144

Just don't forget OP, suicide isn't a moral question. If you think you're a terrible person, change. That's the moral question; are you a terrible person? If you are, then the proper response is to change. If you claim you cannot change, then you're either too tired to change or too focused on the identity you've given yourself to see yourself progress beyond it.

If you're too tired to change, talk to a doctor. Get medication, then slowly start engaging in activities that get you more active and therefore heightening your tolerance for exhaustion.

If you're too locked-on to your perceived identity of self, then you need to do things that stop you from thinking about yourself. Engage in a RPG, imagine yourself as a hero. Watch a good show. Do anything that gets your mind off of yourself. Eventually, you will get to a point where you simply see yourself as an avatar for a boundless mind.

The way I see it and describe it to myself is this: When you play a game, you are a character. This character was given to you and you had no control over its history, its choices prior to the start of the game, its looks, its competence, its skills, etc. You simply have to make decisions in the game for that character. You are dissociated enough from the character to make decisions that further that character's life positively in the game. You need to dissociate from yourself to that level, and begin to see yourself as a character that you simply need to manipulate in order to get what you want.

I'd elaborate, but I'm short on time right now. Good luck OP. There are others out there dealing with self-loathing, myself included. Read about absurdism and find your absurd reason to keep going.
>>
Rent a canoe and find a chain and a cement block. Go for a nice boat ride. Padlock the chain around you neck and drop it into a river, lake, whatever. Your body won't be found until after it's been eaten by fish and worms. You don't need it anyways, you might as well not take up any more space or resources in a cemetery. Be responsible.

Life is inherently meaningless and everything in existence is temporary. Your contributions will be forgotten.
>>
>>733083874
Oh and your landlady is cut out of the deal entirely so that's a plus
>>
>>733083874

Hey buddy nihilism is a retarded philosophy and requires the least amount of intellectual effort to believe in. Even Nietzsche saw it as a cancer and didn't believe it to be correct.
>>
>>733079144
clean ur butt out before you do it.
>>
heroine
>>
>>733079144
found my dad died 2 weeks ago, don't do that to people on purpose. learn to like it or suffer
>>
>>733084027
Prove life is inherently meaningful without recourse to emotional appeals. I got time.
>>
>>733084144

Question for you first.

Is the universe totally devoid of meaning, in your opinion? Or is it just life that has no meaning?
>>
>>733079144
No matter what method you choose you'll always leave a mess; whether it's physical or administrative so doing it inside the building isn't an option.

Your best bet is to jump off a tall building/bridge/cliff. Not only does it move the mess elsewhere but it's instant and painless. It's also pretty hard to fuck up; hanging, drugs and guns can result in serious but not fatal injuries but jumping off a tall object (at least 15 stories) is as close to certain death as you're going to get.

Just make sure to go head first and don't half ass the choice of jump spot, it needs to be 150+ feet onto a hard surface (double for water) or you risk surviving.
>>
>>733079144
call 911, tell them you're going to kill yourself, give them your address, then shoot yourself in the head. The police will come deal with it and your landlady doesn't have to clean it up. Everyone wins
>>
>>733084027
Although I think life (or anything) has any inherent reason or meaning to its existence, that does not mean that I don't think my life is void of meaning because I have my experience and perceptions to give me the ability to find my own meaning.

If OP cannot find any reason to continue existing, then the only option for them is to find distraction (like the other posters are suggesting), find a reason to live, or commit suicide. All three are valid.
>>
>>733084556
Correction; Does not have any inherent meaning.

I'm on mobile and I mistyped my thoughts
>>
sorry if you intend to go through with it, guess i cant help.but giveya a head skritch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impMP8iCH78
>>
>>733079144

Worthless sack of shit. Killing yourself off when the white race is near being overrun by niggers kikes and spics. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for not living and having at least 3 kids.

If you are any other race then white just take a bunch of beta blockers like the entire bottle. Your heart will stop and you will die pretty quickly and painlessly.
>>
be an hero
>>
>>733084556

So you're setting up the argument to be in your favour by playing the subjective experience card. But just because everyone can create their own meaning (which, by the way, isn't proven at all to be true. There is plenty of evidence that we DISCOVER meaning, not create meaning) doesn't mean that purpose is an entirely socially constructed concept.

If it were possible to MAKE something meaningful, then OP could simply make being a bad person as meaningful endeavour in his mind and keep on living. We don't "create" meaning. We discover meaning that is predisposed to us through genes and memes (the scientific term). What does that mean? No one knows.
>>
>>733085113
>>733084556

To clarify; the mere reality that we discover meaning implies that meaning exists outside of our consciousness.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.