[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 yo >penis looks like this >balding af >never

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3051.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3051.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>26 yo
>penis looks like this
>balding af
>never even hugged a girl

Any reason to keep living? I got plenty of reasons to just die
>>
You can be a gay whore
>>
>>733053406
Lose weight. Your penis is hidden inside the fat. I'm not joking.
You can also get surgery to snap some tissue that holds it in place. Will make it a bit loose, but it will also get a bit longer.
>>
theres someone out there for everyone
>>
>>733053755 again
If you push a finger into the fat right along the shaft you'll actually be able to feel your penis inside there. Try it.
Should work best with your thumbs
>>
>>733053406
Hey, if you eat right and exercise just a little bit, you can get to a healthy weight. Your dick isn't tiny, you're just so fucking fat that it's hidden. Seriously, it's not gonna be easy but if you get down to a healthy weight you'll feel a lot better, have more confidence, your dick will look normal, you'll have more energy. Let me know if you need more motivation.
>>
Are you taking any medicaation
>>
Try to be more confident, go to the gym, eat healthy and make a tinder or meet girls at bars etc. There's a girl out there for every guy, even if you don't think this is the case
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (43KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
43KB, 504x504px
>>733053885

>>733053755 and
>>733053848
again.

I wish I could get enough motivation to lose some weight. I only know this because I got fat from drinking too much alcohol after a bad breakup years ago kek.
>>
>>733054065
You said you never hugged a girl yet you went through break up?
>>
>>733054342
Busted
>>
>>733053406
How big is it when hard? Are you a grower like me?
>>
>>733054065
I know how you feel, I just quit drinking and started working out a few months ago. Had to hit 'rock bottom' before I decided to do it but believe me, it feels great. Seriously, you're just using alcohol as a crutch. You're blaming your addiction on a bad breakup? Get over it, man. Stop drinking, eat less, eat right, start exercising. You don't have to go 100% right away, start off slow. First get off the booze. It's fucking poison and you don't need it. You're better than that. Once you stop drinking, don't replace that shit with some other crutch. Eat healthy food in correct portions. Count calories, I personally use the 'MyPlate' app but there are hundreds of apps out there. Myfitnesspal is another popular one. When you start to feel better, start exercising. Start off slow, maybe just going for a walk or bicycle ride. I personally recommend weight lifting. Listen to podcasts or something while you work out, make yourself enjoy it. I hate working out but I look forward to listening to new podcasts so that's how I force myself to do it. It's gonna suck, and it's gonna seem like you're not making any progress but stick with it. You're worth it, man. Don't let anybody get in the way of you and don't blame your problems on your past. Find out why it bothers you and move on. You owe it to yourself.
>>
>>733054065
>>733054342
>>733054366
he clearly isn't op, he's responding to himself responding to op

work on your literacy bro
>>
>>733054342
I'm not OP.

I'm this guy
>>733053755
>>733053848

It's not as bad as with OP, but it was enough for me to notice that it got "smaller"
>>
File: 1481937151612.jpg (59KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1481937151612.jpg
59KB, 500x736px
>>733053406
Ask yourself the following: what are your reasons to die that cannot be fixed or overcome within a couple of years?
>>
Id suck that dick wth the force of a 1000 suns
>>
>>733054410
I'm not blaming anything on anything. It's just what happened. I just said to myself "Fuck it, she's gone so I might just as well go full hedonism" and basically played WoW while getting drunk and eating junk food all day every day for quite a while.
I'm over her now, but the fat is still there.

Thanks for the advice, though. It's appreciated.
>>
>>733054499

I'm not sure that's how it works.
>>
fuck
now im hungry for some sausage rolls
>>
>>733054555
I'm not trying to make you feel bad and I apologize if that is what happened. I understand where you're at and I just want you to see that in just a couple of weeks, once you change your routine, you'll feel better than ever. The fat didn't happen overnight and you won't lose it overnight. It won't be easy or fun, but it WILL be worth it. I still play vidya 8, 12, sometimes 16 hours a day. But I feel less bad about it because I go to the gym for an hour or so every other day. I quit drinking and I stopped buying shitty food. I have more energy now than I did before and I'm not nearly as depressed. It's not like it just POOF goes away, but it comes up less often. I dunno man, I just hate to see you complaining about things that you can change starting today. Don't go back to the booze store and don't buy any more junk food. The rest will flow naturally.
>>
>>733053776
no one will ever love me. who could ever love me. i have nothing to offer anyone. i'm fucking ugly, now i'm balding, and i have a micropenis.
>>
>>733054772
Start shaving your head bro. It's the best way to go. I finally gave up on mine. Now with a shaved head and facial hair I look pretty bad-ass.
>>
Are you white? Just join a Nazi cult or something.
>>
>>733053406
fuck some hookers. Really young ones. And some really old ones.
>>
>>733053885
>this
I started to make "home-training" 1 month ago, and I tell you, the difference is just huge.
You don't have to go to the gym to get in shape, just follow up a routine and keep doing it increasing the intensity of the exercises.
>>
File: bald_beard.jpg (40KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
bald_beard.jpg
40KB, 483x480px
>>733054862
Do you look like this?
>>
>>733053406
start using cocaine
>>
sh9ow balding hair for science purposes
>>
>>733053406
More to life than the problems you posted. Earlier in the day i paid a visit to a student i taught last semester who has stage 4 cancer. He'd trade his cancer for your small problems im sure.
>>
>>733054989
This. If you're gonna go out atleast go out having lived a little.
>>
>>733053406
shave it and you get a feminine penis
take estrogen and become a girl (male)
>>
>>733054752
Yeah I know. I was fat as a teenager and was able to lose a good amount of weight by working out for a while.
We had one of those stationary training bikes at home, so I used that like 4 times a week and tried to increase my high score on how far I could get in one session while watching MTV or stuff like that.

I'm not really complaining about my situation.
It's just that I'm fat right now and haven't been able to find the same motivation again.

We should concentrate on OP. He's the one who needs help. I just wanted to share a story.
Still thanks for trying to motivate me, anon. :3
>>
>>733053406
Study science and be the first to find the way to make penis bigger and become richest man in the world?

Or take up fighting classes and become some vigilante superhero or some shit. Like fuck it, you dont care about life anymore right? So why not go out on a high?

>Babydick brawler
>>
>>733054772
As we have said before.. You probably don't have a micropenis. You just need to lose some weight and if that's not enough there's a surgical option that will make it "come out" a bit more.
>>
File: IMG_3052.jpg (114KB, 960x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3052.jpg
114KB, 960x603px
>>733055036
>>
>>733055131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0
>>
>>733054666
Dont be so mean satan.

But seriously, that is the first thing that popped in my head. I genuinely want a sausage roll right now.
>>
File: miriam goessner 2.jpg (97KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
miriam goessner 2.jpg
97KB, 379x500px
>>733055123
>girl (male)

I love this meme
>>
File: 1474187895764.png (68KB, 235x279px) Image search: [Google]
1474187895764.png
68KB, 235x279px
>>733053406
Use your shit to be of advantage you fuck
>balding
>shave head completely
>maybe get a couple of earrings
>grow beard

>cant train
>too lazy to run
>fucking put yourself on a diet and control the portions you eat
>slow but has results

>never hugged a grill
>start to bully yourself to go out and do shit

Everything is possible Anon. Including but not limited to murder-suicide
>>
>>733055131
I thought you were OP. I'm not even sure if OP is here but if he is, he could use the same advice. Anyway, find the motivation, motherfucker. You owe it to yourself. Look at it liek a game liek you said, beat that high score! Find something to do while you exercise so you don't feel like you're exercising. There's 24 hours in a day, using one of those hours to work out at least 3 or 4 times a week is not asking much at all. Your situation isn't going to change on its own, YOU have to make the change. After the first few months it becomes routine. I still despise going to the gym but if I skip a day, I feel like I'm cheating myself. The hardest part of anything is getting started, after that it becomes routine. And then you just have to avoid falling into the same traps that got you where you are now.
>>
>>733055184
That's not so bad. Try Alpecin.

https://www.alpecin.com

Worked for my dad and I'll probably use it soon, too.
>>
>>733053406
Just go to prostitutes.
>>
>>733055184
That's barely balding, dood. You lack confidence. Do me a favor, get off your ass and work out at least 3 days a week. Do this for at least 2 months. Believe me, when you see the results and you feel that extra energy the confidence boost is just natural. And with that boost in confidence you will find that the working out and eating healthy become routine. You will enjoy it. Right now you'll hate it. For a while you'll hate it, but it's worth it man. If you don't believe me, just try it for yourself. If it doesn't work, you can always go back to being a sack of worthless filth.
>>
lost 80lbs just adding basic exercise into my weekly routine, and I mean BASIC.,,still eat junk food daily but now can't keep my weight up...

tiny dicks are one thing....fixable tiny dicks are another.
>>
>>733055241
seriously
im really uncomfortable
i cant look at that dick without my mouth watering
kek
>>
>>733053776
That's like the biggest fucking lie ever.
The fact that you have more female descendants then male ones, speaks a very clear message regarding this topic.
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

Stop propagating this lie. The fact remains some of us will die a virgin!
>>
>>733055184
Bro i'm 19 and my hair looks like that, cut yourself some slack.
>>
>>733055543
>The fact remains some of us will die a virgin!

Most of it is confidence, anon. You don't even have to look that great.
I was a fat teenager with social anxiety when I was 16 and a year later I had lost like 30 pounds and gained a cute nerd gf.
>>
>>733055313
I'm in here I'm just too sad to reply to everything. I'm reading everything though don't worry
>>733055324
Bought some off amazon, just the liquid since I don't shampoo every day
>>733055407
I work out 2-3 times a week already. Sometimes my energy feels higher but when I'm depressed it plummets right back to nothing. Been working out 2-3 times a week every week since New Years
>>
>>733055674
Well I know that, you know that, but there are a whole lot of people who are just not fit to procreate. Darwin in this case works through sexual selection, and some people just don't fit the bill.
If they want to get laid, they can either go to a hooker, or if those are illegal in their country, just rape.
>>
>>733056054
Do you drink soda? Stop drinking soda or at least reduce it to a glass a day max. This has much more to do with being fat than bad eating habits.

Same goes for pretty much all juices, btw. They have as much calories as soda.

Alcoholic beverages have even more.
>>
>>733055184
DarkSydePhil?
>>
>>733053755
Even if he loses weight, his dick will still be tiny.
>>
>>733055184
im 30 and my hair has always looked like that.
>>
>>733053406
You know, when you are that overweight and concerned about your dick length, there is a silver lining:

Losing weight will increase your effective dick length. I won't go into details, just read about it. It's not a crazy fad, it doesn't do anything weird. Your flesh just recedes enough that more of the penis can exist past your layer of fat. Think of it like an ocean level around a submeged mountain. It lowers, mountain gets taller.
>>
>>733055184

thats called mature hairline you fucking retard but your dick needs fixing
>>
>>733053406
things other than having sex can give your live meaning anon
>>
File: 1486173112173.jpg (35KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486173112173.jpg
35KB, 330x330px
>>733053406
I refuse to believe this is real
>>
>>733054065
You don't even have to exercise dude. Just eat fewer calories. You don't even have to eat better things necessarily, just less of them.

Simple changes:

1) ease yourself off sugar. Keep it to a minimum in your diet. No more candy.

2)stop drinking pop. Store fruit juices are often a bad idea too due to all their sugar. Just stick to water, and get your caffeine from coffee or sugar-free energy drinks, etc. You will also feel waaaay better once you start staying hydrated. Fewer headaches, better focus, more energy.

3) start taking a daily multivitamin. Having all the minerals and shit your body needs will help with urges and mood in a big way.

4) fund some form of veggies you enjoy and go to town.

5) don't snack on things like chips. Upgrade to other tasty things that atleast give you some value, like beef jerky. Or pita + hummus. Higher protien foods might help you feel more full too.

Good luck anon. Just don't think that the only way to change is to go crazy balls-out on some huge diet or workout plan that will burn you out if you lack motivation. You can see progress with just sticking to some simple changes.
>>
>>733053406
I was like you, OP. Depressed, fat, with a small penis. My gf was fat so I din't give a shit. Then someone I respected told me I should lose some weight and something clicked. I stopped eating after 5. I started running. No more sweet drinks. Watch my diet. Never hit the gym as I hate gyms. I lost 25 kg in 6 months. Now I'm slim, but still no visible abs. I still have small penis. My gf is still fat but I love her.
>>
>>733053406
one of those anons was right.
> its no coincidence...
> go lose weight
> you will regain length...
+
> hide in a park
> find a physical vulnerable victim
> gather background information
> be sure it lives isolated
> force her to suck ur dick
> live on.
>>
>>733058642
Oh, forgot about receding hairline and the beginnings of a bald spot on top of my head.
>>
>tfw literally never work out and my body is dope as fuck
>>
>>733053406
become unhero sub human
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.