[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros. This is gonna be a weird one. I was verbally "bullied".

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: Lockers.jpg (127KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Lockers.jpg
127KB, 1000x665px
Hey /b/ros. This is gonna be a weird one. I was verbally "bullied". Tommorow I wanna beat the shit out of that guy, before I get to this point I want to intimidate him by grabbing him by his collar, pushing him on locker and saying some harsh words. What is the best way to do that and not give him opportunity to hit me first while I do this? PS this guy is a douche he deserves it. I appreciate every tip.
will post results
>>
>>732979761
Are you fat/ scrawny
>>
File: sad.jpg (65KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
65KB, 480x360px
>>732979761

I don't understand why people bully. How does someone feel good about making someone feel bad?
>>
Lol you say im gifted. Then you make out with him the end.
>>
>>732979761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>732980065
neither
>>732980151
I guess he was feeling popular when he was making fun of me.
>>
first have someone be able to record it.
next go up to him
if he sees you grab him by the collar and push him against whatever, while you are pushing him say whatever it is you need to say then when he hits the wall smash his face in and dont stop,

if he doesnt see you,grab him by the arm and turn him around then do whats above.

or you can be a man and tell him you are gunna kick his ass fair and square and goat it
>>
>pushes to locker
>face is incredibly red as a rose
I-I hate you!
>proceeds to slap
>looks around no one is there
>goes in for the kill
Wow op didn't expect you to like a guy so much.
>>
>>732980598
What if he wasn't there?
>>
>>732980775
>pulls out a gun
Guess its columbine all over again.
>>
File: 1481734860164s.jpg (2KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481734860164s.jpg
2KB, 112x125px
>>732979761
Go with God anon....
>>
Do it naked
>>
Why do you hate this guy so much? Verbally bullied, what on normiebook? Listen here you little faggot. No one cares if someone talks shit about you on some gay fairyfaggot social media platform. It doesnt mean anything. Unless he walked into your face called you a 'little shitter," and proceeded to smack you blue then I suggest you stop jerking yourself off.
>>
>>732979761
'harsh words' are cheap. it's action that counts
>>
>>732980151
If this person actually said something to you face to face, then its a problem. If they're having roast sessions on their phones, it means nothing.
>>
>>732981748
Yeah so unless this person came up to you one day and started breaking your limbs. Then we have a problem.
>>
>>732981748
So you want your face broken? More drama?
>>
>>732979761
You're the ninja he's the pirate:

Dark smoke fills the scene and pump up music slowly gets louder. The audience sees a ninja and his girlfriend eating at a super expensive restaurant. The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But the ninja sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything. The ninja is like yeah right who cares and then pops the biggest boner ever, bigger than the biggest blackest boner alive. The ninja's boner smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound.
>>
>>732980151
Becausr setting up shitty private chats and dissing ppl behind their backs is sooo cool nowadays. Then being passive agressive about it towards the victim is totaly cool man! It's just noise, mute it.
>>
>>732982112
Wtf.... lol this is pretty gud desu.
>>
>>732979761
While you're trying to recreate some cliche teen movie, if he has any balls or experience, right around the time you grab his collar he'll start knocking the sense out of your skull with his fist.
>>
>pushes to locker
>I hate your stupid face!
>victim grabs waist
>face is increbdiy red
>you'r hair smells good.
>n-nani kore.jpeg
Lol have fun op
>>
>>732982112
WOW

AND THEN THE NINJA PULLS OUT A GUITAR AND EVERYONE POPS A GORILLION BONERS AS HE WAILS ON HIS GUITAR
>>
>>732982112
Did I end up in the 90's today?
>>
>>732981573
he trashtalks behind my back or when Im not able to do anything (professor near etc.) at school. So yeah he called me things like "little shitter" but not straight in to my face.
>>
You ain't gonna do shit, faggot. Now do my homework while I fuck you in the ass. No cryin' this time ya little bitch!
>>
Nothing, you fucking thug. Also don't slam someone up against a wall while grabbing their collar. What they will do is grab your wrists and sit down. This slams your head into the metal locker. It's first year self defense.
>>
>>732982577
Lol its a time machine aaaa
>>
>>732979761
>make sure you sweep his ankle with your lead foot while planted with the rear foot
>the slam into the locker should stun him for a sec
>from there just grab his collar a lift
>most likely will swing on you.
>have your head tucker between your shoulders/ in between your biceps.
>any punches would just whiff your head or hit your tricep
>if you keep a proper distance than he can gut check you.

Hopefully you have good reflexes and have been practicing some for of martial arts. otherwise its just to idiots aggressively touching.
>>
>>732982705
You sure? You sure he wasn't pushing your buttons? You sure wasn't joking around? You sure he likes you?
>>
>>732982990
10×10 its going to be aggresive touching.
>>
>>732979761
I don't bully people, and I'm a nice guy, but if someone grabbed me by the collar and pushed me up against the wall, they had really better hope I don't have anything in my hands because while your hands are busy holding my collar, mine are using a tool to rearrange your squishy bits.
>>
>>732982425
Yeah I know, but he has no fighting background he is 17 watches WWE and still believes. tbh probably seen that in a teen movie, but I want to give him last warning to shut up before I beat him.
>>
>>732983155
Look op if you want to touch him invite him somewhere private and proceed to beat his meat. His face I mean.
>>
>>732979761

pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>732983241
Then tell him that outright without the show of force. You grabbing him is assault, in case you missed it. At that point he's free to wreck your whole fucking world, in case you're missing the nuance here.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 570x855px
>>732982265

Not mine unfortunately but it's obviously very good
>>
>>732983210
Me too, I'm generally a person who always sees the good in people. I get inspired when people try their best and move forward, it's like a strong bond. Op just do us a favor and suck his ween
>>
>>732983210
he has no edc if you mean that
>>
One things for sure. Dont let hom see ya coming otherwise its just gonna be a mess. Probably this way too. Be prepared to wrestle on the ground.
>>
>>732983388
I did. He just pussied out of the room, but didn't stop
>>
>>732983241
Is he tall? Cause like just stroke his ego cause he seems like a guy that would immediately stop his anger if youre very nice to him. Best self defence is preventing any conflicts.
>>
>>732983463
nah, man, just a pen, a house key, even. You may be surprised.
>>
Just hit him, OP. It will surprise everyone, get the job done, and he won't fuck with you again. If you try to grab his collar and he hits you, then he will have the self defense card, and make a fool of you. Just hit him. Walk right up to him, suckered punch him, talk some shit.
>>
>>732982834
It's just all about the intimidation. Also he has no martial arts experience.
>>
>>732982705
Ah okay public school Im assuming. So like idk bring a gun a knife or practice dome basic cqc. I prefer the latter so you can decimate him by attacking his joints.
>>
>>732979761

You should strike your best haduken stance, to let him know you mean business. Bust a few gangster rhymes and turn "beat it" on your mp3 player, then do the man dance.

Do you have face paint?

Source: I fight UFC style
>>
Full nelson and slam face into locker. If he knows what he's doing and if you are as beta as I think then he will figure a way to get out not too long after.
>>
>>732984565
Holy shit man youre awesome. Go for it.
>>
>>732979761
> Someone bullied me and I did not like it
> Here is a smart idea let me turn into a bully
>>
>>732980467
underrated
>>
>>732983705
Im taller then him and I've never done anything bad to him.
>>
>>732984680
Alternativley kick him in the balls as hard as you fucking can. I would suggest steel toe boots. He will be in so much pain he won't be able to do anything as far as retaliation goes. Then you can stand over him and say whatever you want. If he has friends around you might get your ass kicked though.
>>
>>732982705
Sleep tight little shitter
>>
>>732984751
well, atleast I won't be bullied anymore, works for me :D
>>
>>732984751
Nailed it
>>
>>732984777
Public school? Cause if it is bring weapons. You'll get a misdemeanor by minimum.
>>
>>732984905
I have no problem fighting fair with him. Only problem is that he doesn't want to fight and keeps talking shit and im tired of it. I won't let him make fun of me or anyone else. I just want to shut down his incredibly high ego
>>
>>732982705
So like you can hear him say, oh youre a faggot desu? Idk man, if he's saying that shit behind you'r back at school then talk to a professional.
>>
>>732985526
Don't be silly, dude. What are you, seriously, like 14-16?

Do you think you're batman? There's people that will talk shit about you and everyone around you your entire fucking life in every field you enter in every school, in every job. You have to let that shit go unless it's interfering with your life or it's you who will go crazy raging about it.

Realistically what does it matter that he's talking shit? seriously? you're on /b/, don't you know how stupid it is to put that much weight in anyone's words, let alone someone you hate?
>>
>>732985813
Excatly, if you're unsure this person really hates you and actually mean what he said, then don't bother. Honestly, if you just talk to people who are honest, in person, then there wouldn't be anymore stupid drama.
>>
>>732980151
Reason small dick ?
>>
kys
>>
Look OP, you're on b of all places. Just rub one out and think it through. Chances are he won't be there.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.