[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here to Trump supporters. I'm legitimately

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 44

File: Tumpizza.gif (212KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Tumpizza.gif
212KB, 220x220px
Serious question here to Trump supporters. I'm legitimately curious.

What would Trump have to do for you to no longer support him?

Also it would be nice if this thread could not turn into a shit-slinging retarded dumpster fire. We all know that there are strong feelings all around on this. I just want to know where the line is for you, Trump supporters, if there is one.
>>
Nobody?
>>
>>732902862
If he totally gave up on Obamacare and the Wall, or nominated anything other than strict constitutionalist to the Supreme Court. Then I would want him out so Pence could step in and do the right thing.
>>
>>732902862
gb2/pol/ faggot
>>
The biggest problem with Trump is we don't know who he really is because the press just blatlantly makes shit up now. People trust trump more than the press in every single poll for very good reason. This hatefest fan fiction nonsense the press is pumping only works on the willfully ignorant. So that 65 percent of us that wouldn't even get out of bed to vote aren't buying it. And the media is so full of themselves they think they are fooling us all.
>>
>>732902862
Im disappointed about him so far, but he still has more time to prove he was the right choice.
>>
>>732902862
Lose election to Hillary
>>
>>732902862
How much are you paid hourly to post these kinds of things?
>>
>>732902862
>it would be nice if this thread could not turn into a shit-slinging retarded dumpster fire
That's a nice dream, OP. Keep reaching for that star, you crazy angel. Don't let anyone tell you no or crush your dream.
>>
>>732903584
this

If the press were actually doing their job, I would have an answer for your question. I obviously can't watch Fox unless I want everything spun in the "right" direction.
>>
>>732903584
I'm not interested in your opinion on the media. Answer the question. Assume you have accurate information.
>>
>>732902862
Implying that you cant support a president on some issues and not others.. as if you have to approve or disapprove, clean cut, black and white.. Yeah I wouldn't "support" anyone if that were the case.. because no one has the same ideals as another person.
>>
I don't know how I'd feel with a war on North Korea to be honest
>>
>>732902862
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJl_fqqfjTAhWiwFQKHUM6DJAQqQIILSgAMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Finsider.foxnews.com%2F2017%2F05%2F15%2Fann-coulter-worried-about-president-trump-administration-not-fulfilling-campaign-promises&usg=AFQjCNHLTI42NOedjqgLlSQiTTpaRIINFQ&sig2=HHEXGCWWaTlBBzDViAj5VA
>>
>>732903584

>People trust trump more than the press

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>732903899
The question doesn't assume that. It only assumes there may be at least one action that would cause you find a politician unacceptable.
>>
Furthermore, there's just some reality you have to face. For one, the DNC admitted in court they rigged the election. Hell, that's their defense. "They knew we were cheating so we get to keep the money". So not only did Clinton not win, she wasn't even qualified for the position. But they fucked Sanders over anyway. That's matter of court record in Florida now. So you have the DNC to blame for Trump. Absolutely nobody else. Nobody. I mean, outside of the logic in running a candidate under active criminal investigation.
>>
>>732903290
>>732903911

These are normal answers. Thank you.
>>
>>732904036

>somehow arrived at this retarded conclusion from that post

ha ha ha
>>
File: s34d5f6g7h8j.png (2MB, 989x1659px) Image search: [Google]
s34d5f6g7h8j.png
2MB, 989x1659px
>>732902862
hiring this fucking guy was my burning point.
>>
>>732902862
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/15/ann-coulter-worried-about-president-trump-administration-not-fulfilling-campaign-promises
>>
>>732904264
Can you be more specific? What is it about Sessions that you find so objectionable, and also why was his hiring by Trump unexpected to you?
>>
>>732904508

Are you implying you agree with Coulter here? We all know that campaign promises are often unrealized. What specific campaign promises, if left either unrealized or just dropped by Trump would make you jump ship?
>>
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/160699204216/a-quick-look-at-president-trump-and-the-big
>>
>>732904667
Ok so what would Trump have to 'break'--as Sir Dilbert puts it--for you to withdraw support?
>>
>>732904067
If you're looking for an answer, that is a matter of opinion.. how can you force that? There is no wrong answer. I think trump can be a fucking idiot sometimes but I also agree with him on a lot of things... there are things I completely disagree on.. IF you fully support a politician you're blind to all the things you dont agree on, or compromise to fit that agenda. To fully detest one is the same extreme, except on the opposite side of the spectrum.. Even if he does something that's completely immoral and makes me hate him.. that doesn't change my support for the other things I believed were right, now does it?
>>
>>732902862
if he was Hillary Clinton
>>
>>732904835
Fucking hell you people are overthinking this. This is not a complicated question. I could easily answer the question for any politician I support. And only a moron would assume there was one true answer. The question is pretty clearly stated as a personal one. I am curious about Trump supporters and how they think about their candidate.

Simple stuff, people.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 124x124px
>>
File: Trump_sacrifice.jpg (218KB, 1200x990px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_sacrifice.jpg
218KB, 1200x990px
>>732902862
he could shit in their mouths and those in-breds would still love him.
>>
>>732902862
come out as trans-libtard
>>
File: 254363456677.gif (2MB, 635x803px) Image search: [Google]
254363456677.gif
2MB, 635x803px
>>732902862
>posts on /b/
>requests civil discourse
wat
>>
>>732902862
He'd have to eat pizza by crust last.
>>
File: 1322797398730.gif (2MB, 420x329px) Image search: [Google]
1322797398730.gif
2MB, 420x329px
>>732902862
Serious question Obeezy supporters. I'm legitimately curious.

What would Obeezy have to do for you to no longer support him?

>he did more and worse than Trump but you didn't hear shit about cause that'd be "racist".
>>
>>732906046
No man you're wrong. Sure there are some people like that out there, but if you think they're all retards then you're no better than the Trump voters that think all Dems are transsexual communists.

We need to get past this way of thinking if our politics is going to get better again.
>>
>>732902862
Actually commit a crime. As of yet it's just liberals playing politics.
>>
>>732906231
Hey i've seen it happen from time to time. You got a thought to contribute?
>>
>>732904264
Why? I love him. He's deporting the wetbacks and cracking down on the druggies.
>>
The left are real assholes this time around
>>
>>732906433
Some but Most support them.
>>
>>732906435
That's a good answer. I think one of the problems is that there are so many things that would be a crime if any other citizen did them, or any other public servant, but the POTUS is exempt from a lot of this stuff. Maybe that doesn't matter though.

Now i want to read up on Nixon, see if and what crimes he committed before he resigned.
>>
I love how this thread turned into...
Waaaah the liberals/left/people with sense won't let us destroy the world.
>>
>>732902862
Trump is a democrat from New York and the Clintion machine got salty.
>>
>>732906637
Well that's what i'm curious about. I would hypothesize (and obviously /b/ is a garbage place to test this) that a majority of Trump voters could answer this question, or at least would say there would be something, even if they couldn't name it.

The U.S. is actually a very moderate country, politically, by comparison to much of the rest of the world. We have been, and i think continue to be, fundamentally pretty centrist.
>>
I'm speaking from personal opinion, because that's all I'm qualified to give. I didn't necessarily support Trump to begin with, however, I would take him over Clinton any day. Considering the outcome of the election, I HAVE to support him. This IS our president. Sure, I could give him shit and denounce him as being my president, but at the end of the day he's the one making the decisions. So, as long as he remains within legal bounds, I'll stand behind him. This is the best we have and we have to make the most of it.
>>
>>732906834
How gay or a fuguly are you kind sir?
>>
>>732906812
That is what liberals want to believe. Truth is, liberals are destroying the country. They already pretty much destroyed Europe. Just wait a few years and see where that goes.
>>
>>732906975
You shouldve been swallowed at birth you fucking mindless zombie
>>
>>732906834
Nah, that all fell apart when Nancy Pelosi stood up and said "We won't know what is in the bill until we pass it".
>>
>itt: a bunch of fucking faggots with zero economic or political footprint rabidly debating shit they have no hand in.

shut the fuck up already. you work in fast food and live with your parents. why in the fuck are you debating issues about healthcare or the fbi.
>>
>>732902862

Act more like a regular president. I would stop supporting him if he started playing the political game like everyone else does instead of fucking it a new asshole like he is doing. I know he's not doing this on purpose but it's good to have someone in there that is a fuck you to the establishment.

It would be nice to have more senators in that acted like this too. Just fuck up the entire system so we have to restart.
>>
>>732905177
You talk like a pretentious fucking faggot from the Bay Area. Go fuck yourself snowflake
>>
>>732907384
i'm a university professor and my wife is a physician
>>
>>732906812
>people with sense
This is why Trump won. Liberals think they're superior and never wrong. A very unlikable trait to have.
>>
I legit think that if they caught footage of trump eating a baby in the oval office, and Trump admitted to it. People would still defend his actions and blame Obama for creating a situation where a baby "accidentally" crawled into Trump's mouth.
>>
>>732907474
You are an idiot.
>>
>>732907579
Amen
>>
>>732907539
Want a cookie?
>>
>>732906534

We know from repeated trial and error from multiple countries that prohibition of drugs and prosecution of non-violent drug offenders is a flawed approach to managing drug use in society.
>>
>>732907539
And I bet your wife has a queen of spades tattooed on her ass and gets gangbanged by five niggers every weekend while you film them and beat off to it, while you apologize to them for slavery.
>>
>>732902862
>What would Trump have to do for you to no longer support him?
A whole fucking lot less than it would have taken for you to stop supporting Obama.
>>
>>732903584
>This hatefest fan fiction nonsense the press is pumping only works on the willfully ignorant.
>Being this retarded

>Durr Trump said the press hates him and makes stuff up about him. I can't think of anything that's actually false they've said but if the guy I said is a bullshitter says so it must be true.
>>
>>732907625
Yes, just like the Dems did with Hillary during the campaign. Screw over Berney, no problem. Mishandle classified, no problem.

I am not sure why this is a mystery to OP. The real answer is "act like a liberal". What if Hillary was elected and lobbied to lower taxes on corps and the wealthy. The libtards would be down there with a rope looking for a tree.
>>
>>732904223
it literally says it
>word for word
>>
>>732907876
I'm not sure why you would say that. I was no big fan of Obama. Overall I found his presidency pretty disappointing. I was pretty fucking angry after the bank bailout, but it's not like i had another primary vote after 4 years. I guess I could have voted 3rd party. I considered it.
>>
>>732904144
>she wasn't even qualified for the position

She was a lawyer, US Senator and Secretary of State.

Donald Trump was a fuck-up rich kid who inherited all his shit from daddy, spent the 90s being a joke for being a massive failure and asshole and then the 2000s as a reality tv host.
>>
File: IMG_0819.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>732908190
Find a flaw, lol.
>>
>>732907500
>going to all this trouble to not have to give an answer
>>
>>732908183
>I was pretty fucking angry after the bank bailout

The bailout from 2008? Before Obama was even elected much less inaugurated? What, were you 12 at the time and just forgot who was President?
>>
>>732908190

They were running for the head of the executive branch, not some lawmaker position. She has -zero- executive experience. He was the executive of a billion dollar corporate empire. Please tell me more about how he wasn't qualified.

>hurr durr he's mean and therefore he's not qualified.

Fucking faggot baby.
>>
>>732908190
You forgot to mention Donald Trump, your President of the United States of America.
>>
>>732908177

Yes and we are supposed to trust the press and thier anonymous sources. Just look at /b. Let someone here say they are a femanon. We need "tits or GTFO". Yet the libtards automagically believe anonymous press sources. Can there be a bigger bunch of idiots?
>>
>>732902862
>>What would Trump have to do for you to no longer support him?

He would have to start supporting gun control, seriously that's it. Don't give a fuck about your arguments, that's my reason.
>>
>>732902862
I'm an anarchist but honestly I was happy he got in, because at least the other one didn't. That goes to show how shit politics is, it really is Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich, but that isn't why I'm an anarchist.

I mean, she is/was/would be a complete nutter who would have flared tensions with Russia greatly, probably to the point of no return, and the middle east campaign would've gone on even more. I believed Trump wouldn't do that. Now I'm not sure.

When I heard the news I played the 10 hour loop of Never Come Down on YouTube and was smiling. Now I'm definitely apathetic about the whole thing, having confirmed that, yet again, it doesn't matter who gets in, the same shit happens because someone else behind the scenes is really pulling the strings.

So, I never really supported him due to my disillusionment with the political system, and think there's probably a lot of people like that, but I prefer him over the crazy woman who had a lot of dissident people close to her assassinated. "We came, we saw, he died!"

To me, it's just another mafia boss who I'd prefer wasn't in charge, but given that a) we're subjugated and ruled by a mafia and b) that isn't going to change, I may as well state a reluctant preference.

It was Trump, and to be honest, it still is.
>>
>>732908183
Bush authored the bailout you fucking stain
>>
another political thread full of raging retards

number of opinions changed - zero
>>
>>732902862
Fail to grow the economy.
>>
>>732903584
are you disabled?
>>
>>732908499
>comparing image board user behavior in a specific situation to press standards for sourcing a story
ISHYGDDT
>>
Trump is working on his plans to murder minority communities right now. everyone who supports this is a vile piece of human trash and deserves to die in the mist gruesome way. how can you just stand by or even support him as this criminal turns america into a violent fascist autocracy ?
everyone who defends him or what he stands for is literally a nazi and deserves to be hung by the neck like it's 1945
>>
>>732906534
he's deporting at the same rate that obama did. I'm glad to see you like Obama's practices.
>>
File: 1457216759817.jpg (28KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
1457216759817.jpg
28KB, 498x412px
>>732908583
>i'm an anarchist
>>
>>732908470
A corporation is completely unlike the federal government no matter how much Republicans like saying "executive experience." They say this to defend having retards like half-term Governor Palin and failure-CEO Trump on their tickets while knocking Senators Clinton and Obama.

Why do you think he had to go "duh this is harder than I thought it would be?"

>hurr durr he's mean and therefore he's not qualified.

He inherited his wealth and managed to make less than he would if he just put it all into CDs because he's a fucking awful business man. Even other, richer, actually self-made billionaires like Bill Gates have mocked him for this. He leverages other peoples money and slaps his name on everything to give the illusion he does jack shit.

>Fucking faggot baby.

Nice retort from the guy that voted for and rabidly defends an idiot ex-reality TV host.
>>
>>732908740

Sorry, but there is little difference.
>>
File: gettyimages-73765029.jpg (724KB, 3000x2539px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-73765029.jpg
724KB, 3000x2539px
https://youtu.be/MMKFIHRpe7I
You think Trump can take on Stone Cold Steve Austin?
>>
At first it was like, ok. The sad losers can have their own benghazi. If anything, it's hilarious watching the more liberal news outlets finally get to con their viewers like fox has for years. And they've been loving it. CNN loves you stupid bastards. You are making them a fortune. But then suddenly it was 50 benghazi's. Then suddenly the democrats were crazier than any fox news viewer has ever been.
>>
>>732908472
>You forgot to mention Donald Trump, soon-to-be-impeached-President of the United States of America.

fix'd
>>
>>732909001
>A corporation is completely unlike the federal government

Not really. The departments of the federal government each put out a service. The president runs this branch and is much like a CEO. The main difference is magnitude. Get fucked.

>He inherited his wealth and managed to make less than he would if he just put it all into CDs because he's a fucking awful business man.

lol that line. You heard someone say it, decided it sounded great, and repeated it. He inherited some money, a relatively small amount compared to the enormous corporate empire he turned it into. Do you have any grasp of the difference between 1 million and 1 billion? You're one of those plebs who just thinks they both me "a lot". Get fucked
>>
>>732909225
Lots of truth in there
>>
>>732909266

lol. Impeachment requires a criminal offense. What law did he break, the "he's mean and it hurt my feewings" law? And even then it would take 2/3 senate vote to remove him. lol good luck there.
>>
>>732906536
Sorry, we don't like having our health care and education funding taken away and paying less taxes than the rich?
>>
>>732909024
And there it is; the autist exposes it's retardation.
>>
>>732909569
Then pay for it
>>
>>732908470
>She has -zero- executive experience. He was the executive of a billion dollar corporate empire

Yeah, and he bankrupted it. Twice.

And she does have executive experience, and, for a kicker, actually knows what a shia muslim is
>>
>>732909569

>2017
>falling for the rich vs. poor bait

how much more pleb can you possibly be

derrrr those mean old rich people
>>
>>732909666

We were, quite happily. Now with the new tax plan, we'd be paying corporations money
>>
>>732902862
i voted solely on the 2nd amendment so literally nothing, unless he can transform into a gun grabber
>>
>>732909818
Lower taxes for all
>>
>>732909747
>Yeah, and he bankrupted it. Twice

You probably got your knowledge of bankruptcy from playing monopoly am I right? Protip: bankruptcy doesn't mean running out of money. It's a financial reorganization you stupid fucking fuck. He could have run 50 companies completely in the ground, and he'd still be infinitely more accomplished than you.
>>
it's sad and depressing and I can't look away at the same time. Over and over and over again. The media lies to the handful of clinton supporters still left, and they eat it up. And they get their hopes up. Then all is lost. It's like some Shakespearean direct to video shit.
>>
>>732909423
>The departments of the federal government each put out a service. The president runs this branch and is much like a CEO.

They couldn't be more different in how they are run, in the laws that govern them, their goals, who they are accountable to or what the "CEO's" job is therein.

>He inherited some money, a relatively small amount compared to the enormous corporate empire he turned it into.

Trump inherited his fucking father's reality empire, you retard. That "empire" you're crediting him with building is the fucking one his dad built. Hell, it was worth $200 million in 1982.

>>732909530
Asking the director of the FBI to stop investigations into members of your administration is obstruction of justice. It's fucking serious. It's why even right-wing Republicans in Congress are quiet about Democrats calls for impeachment and are instead agreeing that this looks really bad and want evidence.
>>
>>732902862
It makes all of us upset that trump the president is not trump the candidate. It's really upsetting to see him fail.

His election was glorious though
>>
>>732906431
I've noticed that critics of Obama often dismiss people who support him by suggesting they're afraid of criticizing him because they'll be thought "racist."

Which really says a lot about their line of thinking...

BTW, Trump's been in office a few months and has already done a lot of the same "bad shit" y'all constantly whine about from Obama.
>>
>>732910050
A true moron
>>
>>732909595
Ah yes and there is Mr Rose colored glasses who believes everything he reads with out question. Lead around by the nose. Turns his life over to a bunch of libtards who pick his pocket every chance they get and he smiles while they do it. Wonderful life you have.
>>
>>732910050
>Trump inherited his fucking father's reality empire, you retard. That "empire" you're crediting him with building is the fucking one his dad built. Hell, it was worth $200 million in 1982.

literally false

>Asking the director of the FBI to stop investigations into members of your administration is obstruction of justice. It's fucking serious. It's why even right-wing Republicans in Congress are quiet about Democrats calls for impeachment and are instead agreeing that this looks really bad and want evidence.

Maybe actually read the article instead of just the headline you jack fuck.
>>
>>732902862
Become a Leftist
>>
LOCK HIM UP
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (31KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
31KB, 324x324px
Plan B you retards is...
>>
>>732906046
Yes

>>732909530
Lets make it happen. Operation fire rump?
>>
>>732910133
Kek. You write paragraphs on /b/ attempting to be Sherlock and probably believe you're so spot on you don't realize you're everything you just typed out minus the term libtards.
>>
File: Spider-Jerusalem.jpg (54KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Jerusalem.jpg
54KB, 500x643px
Would being caught fisting kittens suffice?
>>
>>732902862
By re-election, there isn't at least half a wall built
>>
>>732910194
>literally false

"a 1985 casino-license document showed that Donald Trump owed his father and father’s businesses about $14 million.

Trump joined his father’s thriving real estate business after college and that he relied on his father’s connections as he made his way in the real estate world.

For instance, Fred Trump — along with the Hyatt hotel chain — jointly guaranteed the $70 million construction loan from Manufacturers Hanover bank, “each assuming a 50 percent share of the obligation and each committing itself to complete the project should Donald be unable to finish it,” according to veteran Trump chronicler Wayne Barrett in his 1992 book, “Trump: The Deals and the Downfall.”

Trump also benefited from three trusts that had been set up for family members. In 1976, Fred Trump set up eight $1 million trusts, one each for his five children and three grandchildren, according to a casino document. (That today would be worth about $4 million in inflation-adjusted dollars.) The casino document lists several other loans from Trump’s father to his son, including a $7.5 million loan with at least a 12-percent interest rate that was still outstanding in 1981."

"Many experts doubt Trump’s claims that he is really worth as much as $10 billion. Bloomberg News pegged his net worth at $2.9 billion, based on an analysis of his personal financial disclosure form."

>Maybe actually read the article instead of just the headline you jack fuck.

Which article? There are shit loads on this topic already and I've read plenty. That you just knee-jerk throw out a nonsense response like that suggests you haven't read any though.
>>
>>732910391
Yeah, I tell you what. After the DNC rigged the primary and handed us literally the worst candidate in thei history of the democratic party, virtually guaranteeing us a Trump win. I mean jesus christ, half the fucking convention walked out and became protesters. No way that bitch was winning. She had ONE SHOT. Make Sanders her VP. Think about that. If she hadn't been such a petty cunt, and just made him VP, she WOULD be President right now. That is exactly what would have healed things. Even though she didn't deserve it.

So now we have Trump. And not satisfied with destroying the country with Trump, they want to actually fuck us worse and finish the job with Pence. Who is easily an order of magnitude worse than Trump. Unless you are cool with a guy that takes his orders from an invisible skyman that hates gay people.
>>
>>732910406

I'll spell it out again. You'll never get 2/3 of senate to vote that way. And they won't have to vote, because nothing illegal has happened to cause an impeachment.

>but muh russians?

anyone seen any evidence that "collusion", whatever the fuck that even means, happened? It's been how many months that libs have been shedding tears about this now? Nothing but headlines has come out of it for butthurt libtards to eat up.

what do you people actually think the collusion looked like? Did they sit down in a dark smokey back room and say "hey, let's collude"? Then what the fuck happened next?
>>
>>732910050

>> Asking the director of the FBI to stop investigations into members of your administration is obstruction of justice. It's fucking serious. It's why even right-wing Republicans in Congress are quiet about Democrats calls for impeachment and are instead agreeing that this looks really bad and want evidence.

Even the Washington post article doesn't say that. What the memo was quoted as saying is more along the lines of: Gee, Flynn is a great guy and I hope we can put this behind us soon. It is NOT: Shut this investigation down now. Learn to fucking read and don't trust anonymous sources. The reason the Republicans want these memos is because they want to read the words themselves and they don't expect anything to be in it.
>>
As long as Trump supports Putin, I support Trump.
>>
Legitimately threaten or take away constitutional rights of American citizens.

That's about it.
>>
>>732910645
Oh god that would be so nice from a fiscally conservative perspective. I've never seen more idiots think they're being patriotic and intelligent buy throwing their tax money at a pointless endeavour.
>>
File: SAGE1493953518605.jpg (96KB, 828x563px) Image search: [Google]
SAGE1493953518605.jpg
96KB, 828x563px
>>732902862
>What would Trump have to do for /b/ to no longer support him?

>Make the US NatSoc
>Make anime real

Then we wouldn't need him anymore. Mission Complete!

saged
>>
>>732910786
The county will be fine, no worries.
>>
>>732910845
He fired Flynn because he was caught fucking lying about his own "collusion" and we now know that the Obama administration warned Trump about him well before he took office.

>because nothing illegal has happened to cause an impeachment.

Telling the director of the FBI to stop investigating your administration is illegal. It is obstruction of justice. Firing him for not listening to you regarding that is also illegal. The best part is Trump is too stupid to let his mouthpieces stick to the "he was too hard on Clinton's emails" bullshit and went to the press with "I was going to fire him no matter what, the email thing was just an excuse."
>>
>>732909928
i mean what else even matters?
>>
File: 1400117663189.gif (959KB, 264x248px) Image search: [Google]
1400117663189.gif
959KB, 264x248px
>>732910718

nobody gonna read that shit nigga
>>
>>732910718

The Washington Post. The rest are just coments on that article. Geez, you seem to be able to type but can't read and understand.
>>
>>732911173
>Telling the director of the FBI to stop investigating your administration is illegal. It is obstruction of justice.

lol, you're basing that off of the headline of a single article, which you also have obviously not even read.

DERRR IMPECH HIM BECUS THIS ONE ARTICLE SAID IT
>>
>>732903584
>People trust trump more than the press in every single poll

I'm not a person anymore. Thanks for being inclusive.
>>
>>732911105
Oh, I'm not worried. Unicorns and gumdrops don't get presidents impeached.
>>
>>732910891
What I said:
>Asking the director of the FBI to stop investigations...

What you read that as:
>Shut this investigation down now.

>Learn to fucking read
lol
>>
>>732911173
He fired Flynn for lying to him.

Geez, again with this. The original WP article says nothing of the sort.
>>
I'd point out the Washington Post was publicly humiliated by our National Security Adviser and forced to print a very quiet retraction, and anybody that believes a fucking word the post says has to be the biggest fucking moron on earth after they literally just played you over 30 times with bullshit fake russian conspiracy theories that all turned out to be complete bullshit.
>>
>>732902862
It's difficult to tell because he likes to play the long game (4D chess)
Basically sign any megacorp cock sucking bullshit, or making corruption easier, into law that would be very difficult for him to undo without any redeeming benefits, since anti corruption is the reason I voted him of Hillary
Not to mention in addition to his 4D chess, we also have to deal with another layer of obscurity of the media not always reporting what's really going on, so things are pretty uncertain to say the least.
>>
>>732911209
>>732910891
>Even the Washington post article
>The Washington Post.

Except it wasn't WaPo. It was the NYT that broke the store. You didn't read shit, you fucking liar.

inb4 Duh I read a WaPo article and it doesn't matter I just misremembered the paper.
>>
>>73291135

What he actually said as the original WP article says is not asking him to stop investigating. What he said was he hoped it ended soon and that Flynn was a good American. No where is in Trumps words were "stop investigating" or anything close.
>>
>>732911548
>>732911444
See >>732911717
You are trying really, really hard to sound like you know what you're talking about. But you fucked up.
>>
>>732911548
The only news you can trust anymore is Alex Jones. Everyone else is a liar.
>>
>>732903584
All the press is doing now is helping him. They are looking more and more like trailer trash tabloid newspapers. The press is on their way to zero credibility.
>>
File: 1425660092527.jpg (27KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1425660092527.jpg
27KB, 500x339px
B-B-B-BUT MUH RUSSIAN MEDLING
>>
Re-Hire Comey
>>
>>732911937
No, investigate Comey's ties to China.
>>
>>732902862
If he apologized due to political correctness. If he pushed for affirmative action.
>>
I like The Intercept personally. They give both sides hell, and they source their information. They didn't fall for the fake AP story with the fake national guard deployment like the morons at NYT, WaPo, etc. Our journalists are so fucking stupid it took the chicago tribune hours later to clicke the ONE LINK DEEPER on the AP story and find out it was complete bullshit.
>>
>>732911810
>What he said was he hoped it ended soon

That's what the article reports. However dumbfucks who have not read the article will continue to repeat "Trump ordered Comey to end the investigation or face his wrath!!!!!"
>>
>>732911927
>defending getting cucked
>>
>>732912009
No Comey and Russia.
>>
>>732912113

still waiting to hear exactly how the meddled and how that cucks anyone.
>>
>>732903780
>Assume you have accurate information.
>Assume traps aren't gay.
>Assume you be jealous now whiteboi.
>Assume OP is not a fag.
>>
>>732912139
He doesn't have Russian ties. But nearly all of his ties are Chinese.
>>
>>732912108
>Trump asks Comey to stop investigating Flynn
>Comey continues to investigate him
>Trump fires Comey

At what point is that not obstruction of justice?
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (76KB, 1160x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
76KB, 1160x654px
RUSSIA!!!
>>
>>732902862
I will not support Trump if your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post
>>
>>732912278
See how her teeth stick out some in front, I read that this is due to her eating babies, their bodies are hard to chew and force the teeth to change angle some.
>>
>>732912272
>>Trump asks Comey to stop investigating Flynn

Well because that right there only happened in the fairy tale land that you live in. Maybe actually read the article before you spout off.
>>
>>732907888
the whole miss USA sexual harassment allegations were all lies and this was a couple of weeks before voting, and when Trump won, what happened to all these stories of women saying that Trump did this and that.
>>
Have you guys noticed that the democrats are the stupid people now? The idiots that spell shit wrong, and type in caps, and say dumb shit about raping melania. The rednecks. All democrats now. The nutballs. All democrats. The crazy nut you can troll the piss out of on any political forum: Always some nutball democrat now. And it's just bizarre. It was just the republicans that were like that.
>>
>>732907860
Cuck thread is that way, you closet faggot.
>>
>>732912429
Science is settled on that
>>
>>732912272
Because that is not what he did. Even Pelosi and Reed were calling for his firing. Also, Flynn was already long gone by the time Comey was fired. There is nothing here.
>>
>>732912180
>invade and annex crimea
>widespread condemnation from international community
>US institutes sanctions
>economy tanks
>US election coming up
>naive inexperienced populist candidate says some good things about putin
>but nope, no chance we'd want to throw our hat in and try to tip it towards him so we can have our foot in the door for lifting sanctions, never happened
>>
>>732912781
It was on the Alex Jones website, but the Clinton / Obama lizard illuminate made him remove it. Trump IS going to expose them because unlike them and all of the libtards and dumbocrats who have no respect, he's a Christian. GOD sent him here to do this job, it will be done.
>>
>>732903290
The wall is a fantasy. There's just not plan to pay for it and the money that could pay for it is better spent elsewhere. It's literally not going to do anything to prevent illegal immigration.

He has little control over healthcare. That is a legislative branch issue.

If Obama can't nominate a supreme court justice in his last year of office how can let Trump while he's under such serious investigation.

>>732903584
It's hard to blame the press for the constant shit show that is his administration. I can't believe that people who were chanting "lock her up" over Clinton's email serve and fine with him giving classified info out, obstructing justice, etc. How come trump supporters don't tlak about the media blowing up the email scandal our of proportion? Trump supporters won yet continue to act like they are some persecuted group.
>>
>>732912908
Ok, have a Sunkist.
>>
File: 1478511943446.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478511943446.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
So do Soroshills get paid minimum wage, or piece-work?
>>
>>732912829
if trump wanted comey fired due to the handing of the email debacle that helped him get elected it would have been done day 1 with all the obama era prosecutors he threw out. this is about something else and there aren't many other reasons on the list.
>>
>>732910718
>Many experts doubt Trump’s claims that he is really worth as much as $10 billion. Bloomberg News pegged his net worth at $2.9 billion

Oh yeah, any faggot with a $10 million loan can turn that into $3 billion. What a loser.
>>
File: 1478514088950.png (412KB, 560x557px) Image search: [Google]
1478514088950.png
412KB, 560x557px
>>
>>732912568
You should hear them brag about the Civil war and forget the Lincoln was a Republican. And then the south was very Democrat in 50s,60s, and part of the 70s. The KKK and lynching was mostly done by Sothern Democrats but gosh we aren't supposed to remember that.
>>
>>732913021
http:// 12160 . info / profiles / blogs / illuminati-sun-symbolism-soft-drink-logos

Sunkist is Satanic, as I'm sure you already knew, you libtard baby eater.
>>
>>732902862
if trump announced he believes niggers are human beings, i would push for his impeachment.

thankfully, that will not happen
>>
File: 1478676347845.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478676347845.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Shills do this summer job shit posting so they can put on their puny resume:
"worked in media".
>>
File: 1476581759729.jpg (32KB, 383x377px) Image search: [Google]
1476581759729.jpg
32KB, 383x377px
>>
>>732911173
>Telling the director of the FBI to stop investigating your administration is illegal. It is obstruction of justice

Not even close, you retard. Pull out a treatise on federal criminal statutes and figure out what the elements of obstruction of justice are before you parrot what you read on alternet.
>>
>>732903290
the wall isnt happening you trash

also pence is a fucking moron kys
>>
File: 1478687078511.png (24KB, 293x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478687078511.png
24KB, 293x241px
>>
>>732913306
Sure she would, Satan worshiping lizards have no emotions.
>>
>>732913355
Hilarious
>>
File: 1478690119375.png (598KB, 633x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478690119375.png
598KB, 633x415px
>>
>>732906433
surprise rational post
>>
>>732913168
the current republican party =/= the party of lincoln
political parties undergo massive overhauls over time and the buckley/goldwater era changed nearly everything and by the time reagan came around we got a party near unrecognizable from the party of lincoln
>>
>>732913345
The wall IS happening, Mexico already told Trump they would pay for it because of all the ISIS homosexuals that are escaping Mexico into America.
>>
File: 1478690681021.png (1009KB, 1440x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1478690681021.png
1009KB, 1440x1268px
>>
>>732907500
Aaaand there's the answer of a man with barely a highschool education who gets to vote on complex socioeconomic topics. I'm surprised it took you 3 posts.

Enjoy the smell of pig shit, chaw, and rolling coal you good for nothing, society draining, insignificant spec who's going to be forgotten 20 minutes after your inbred relatives loot your coffin of your monster energy 3rd place medal for Mobile Alabama's moat behind on child support.
>>
>>732913595
Is that the best you can do in a debate? Throw some insults? Libtard.
>>
File: 1478689688478.jpg (97KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1478689688478.jpg
97KB, 600x691px
>>
>>732913595
Don't talk about niggers that way, its racist.
>>
If baron trump figits spinner I won't support his father anylonger
>>
File: 1478691142499.jpg (44KB, 326x301px) Image search: [Google]
1478691142499.jpg
44KB, 326x301px
So GOOD to see my meme war /b/rothers here.
>>
>>732913776
Barron won't fight, he is peace loving because he is the son of Jesus. Their family is all about peace love and respect, unlike you libtard dumbocrats.
>>
>>732902862
What would Obama had to have done for you not to support him?
>>
File: 1478689099061.png (775KB, 534x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478689099061.png
775KB, 534x757px
>>
File: CxCHjTFUUAAOCGo[1].jpg (64KB, 716x577px) Image search: [Google]
CxCHjTFUUAAOCGo[1].jpg
64KB, 716x577px
>>
>>732913919
Obama is a racist nigger faggot married to a nigger tranny that is just as racist.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>732902862
I never really cared about Trump. But Hillary was just as shitty. It was really a toss up for me. What got me to vote Trump was the type of people it made butthurt. Like I hate you people so much I'd gladly watch the country burn just to see you faggots REEEEEEEEEeeee about it constantly.
>>
>>732914040
somehow I doubt you're of voting age
>>
>>732914169
I don't have to be 21 to be smarter than you libtards. No matter what you do, you have 8 years of Trump!
>>
>>732913854
Saved
>>
File: 1494302076345.jpg (24KB, 479x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494302076345.jpg
24KB, 479x294px
>>732906046
>>
>>732914169
>>732914272
this post isnt me assuming you samefagged. Anyway, I'm 34 successful and endlessly entertained by my vote.
>>
>>732914390
Save yourself and accept Trump as your Lord, he will guide us to a Christian world, like it was in the beginning.
>>
File: 1478691114757.jpg (101KB, 498x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478691114757.jpg
101KB, 498x499px
>>
>>732914467
Stop impersonating me faggot, also stop making claims that are not true. Successful is not 'moved out of my moms, renting dads garage'
>>
File: 1478691729412.png (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478691729412.png
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Right now if you find someone in these comments spelling things wrong, typing in caps, advocating violence or sexual assault on someone, threatening someone, badly trying to troll someone, it's always a democrat now. The democrats are the trash of internet forums now.
>>
>>732914485
Won't go that far, but enjoy walking.
>>
File: 1478692221983.png (330KB, 998x998px) Image search: [Google]
1478692221983.png
330KB, 998x998px
>>
>>732914610
So true, the only respectable people are the Trump supporters anymore.
>>
File: muricans.jpg (200KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
muricans.jpg
200KB, 1024x1325px
>>732902862
You don't understand how RWA psychology works. There's been a good bit of psych research done on RWAs, and one of the most significant facts to come out of it is that being wrong actually makes RWAs more fanatical. The simple fact is, they won't and can't turn on Trump. The more incompetent and dishonest and openly treasonous he becomes, the more strident his RWA supporters actually become.

Altemeyer's research on RWA psychology makes for fascinating -- and terrifying -- reading.
>>
File: 1478693089943.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478693089943.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>732914610
You're right. Democraps have turned everything they touch into 'summer faggotry'.
>>
>>732914597
Like I said, endlessly entertaining :) Have another (You)
>>
>>732914721
tl;dr
>stupid post
Also, its openely.
>>
>>732914713
Nonsense. It's the majority. The people that were smart enough to vote for Netflix. 70 percent of us. Not the fucking morons that thought it made any difference which rich white sociopath got elected.
>>
>>732902862
There would need to EVIDENCE for the love off god ONE PIECE OF FUCKING EVIDENCE to show hes done something to jeopardize this country.

Just show us the evidence if you want more people to believe your fairy tales.
>>
>>732902862
destroy net neutrality
>>
File: TrumpWinning-1[1].jpg (172KB, 585x270px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWinning-1[1].jpg
172KB, 585x270px
>>
>>732914871
>fucking morons
Like I said, respectable. You are not such.
>>
File: tacpepe.png (485KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
tacpepe.png
485KB, 772x514px
>>
>>732915003
I think you are under some assumption you matter.
>>
>>732914956
When I think about all the Christian pussy that hand has had, it makes me so rock hard.
>>
>>732915057
More than you Satin worshiping libtards. God loves me, but hates you.
>>
File: 6dtwnkfspqkx.jpg (61KB, 847x490px) Image search: [Google]
6dtwnkfspqkx.jpg
61KB, 847x490px
>>
>>732902862
He'd have to go back on his promise to drain the swamp, or try to.

I don't believe he's with the Russians. So far there has been no evidence of it.

Both parties are working against him, judges strike down his ex orders, the media hates him. So who can say who js behind all this, the leaks and whatnot? Pence? Ryan?
>>
>>732915140
You don't. You don't matter.
>>
>>732913006
No one ever claimed the wall was THE solution to illegal immigration; it is one component of a multi faceted system. Other components are stepping up ICE and cracking down on sanctuary cities, among other things.
>>
File: 1452413930438.png (203KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1452413930438.png
203KB, 300x278px
>>
>>732915173
Sayes a baby eating Satin worshiper.
>>
>>732914912
Even if he's completely guilty. I think he's done a lot of good for this country already. The media was so angry that the people didn't listen to their narrative that they just went insane and exposed their bias more than ever before.

The way they're tripping over themselves to find ANYTHING to throw at him instead of just reporting the fucking news has killed their credibility.

No matter what happens, he took down the media and it was amazing.
>>
>>732915262
You did not magically start mattering.
>>
File: 1452415176903.png (299KB, 360x497px) Image search: [Google]
1452415176903.png
299KB, 360x497px
>>
>>732915303
God spoke to me and told me that I did.
>>
>>732915370
Just remember the matter troll. It makes other people piss their pants laughing.
>>
>>732907347
Yet your retarded ass clapped when house republicans did the same thing with trumpcare. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1452415274473.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452415274473.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
Trump is a walking Viagra pill, and America needed one.
>>
>>732915433
I am made of matter, but you are fake, so you are not made of matter. You don't matter, I am matter. Checkmate libtard.
>>
>>732902862
-Fuck the economy and capital markets, unemployment increases etc
-declare war or occupy any country except very special circumstances
-jeopardize foreign governments & institutions trust in U.S. dollar
>>
>>732915536
I thought it was a cool gift. It's very usable.
>>
>>732915592
Can't argue my checkmate, huh libtard?
>>
File: 1452415330383.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1452415330383.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>
>>732905177
I don't love Trump, he's embarrassing. I just fucking hate the political establishment and the royal presidency so fucking much that I wanted someone to come in and crush it. I used to be a Republican, but now I can see that neither side has my interests at heart. And they are sensible interests. Fuck Paul Ryan. He's just another ambitious politician.
>>
File: 1484699856482.jpg (80KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484699856482.jpg
80KB, 666x499px
>>732907579
Trump voters are low i.q. and even HE knows it. Just because you don't recognize it says more about your idiocy than liberal elitism.
>>
>>732903739
As opposed to the (((left)))
>>
>>732915664
In an effort to make you more interesting, I'm just making up my own lines for you in my head. It's back to that you not mattering thing.
>>
File: 1453259792498.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1453259792498.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (94KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
94KB, 580x557px
>>732915675
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.