[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did something incredibly stupid yesterday /b/ >>be me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: yWRigl6B[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Did something incredibly stupid yesterday /b/

>>be me last year depressed and social anxiety like crazy, years of abuse from father and stutter like a fucknugget
>>decide to get diagnosed when I enter uni (sept 2016) and hit therapy and nofap, as well as Zoloft
>>by jan everything has cut down by about 90% and I actually feel happy about myself
>>tonnes more confidence
>>flatmates 8/10 friend comes over one day for a party and we get talking, she's really cool and we have a lot in common
>>we exchange numbers and start talking
>>start dating each other and she becomes my first gf
>>she was my first kiss and I lost my virginity to her
>>the more I date her the more I like her, she can make anyone laugh, cooks occasionally for us both, always keeps her room super tidy and helps me out.
>>her dad owns a business in asset finance and is loaded, she drives a BMW at uni at 18
>>3 months later she tells me she loves me and I reciprocate
>>at this moment I don't know if I actually love her or not, I don't feel any connection or spark with her that you hear all the time
>>continue with the relationship, we both start going gym regularly and are even more fit
>>we're known to be a "cute" couple at the uni and she's friends with all my friends and vice versa
>>I get very sick just before we break up in april and I can't move out of my bed
>>she takes 3 days off her uni and stays with me, she cooked 3 meals for me everyday and did all my shopping.
>>made sure I drank 2 litres of water and even drove me to the GP
>>people are saying we're perfect together and guys are happy I found a girl that's "wife material"
>>I met with her today at a cafe outside her uni and told her it isn't working out, she's usually so bubbly and can't shut up but for the first time she was quiet and I walked her back to her flat.
>>then I check my phone about 2 hours ago and I see 8 messages all from her asking what she did wrong, if I'm seeing someone else, why she got dumped.
>>
cont
>>she keeps asking me to meet up with her and says she'll be a better girlfriend if I just give her a chance
>>I haven't told our friends or my flatmates that we broke up yet and I have no clue how they will react
>>thoughts?
>>
File: 1494746327946.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494746327946.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>732885008
>be OP
>fuck over a person I obviously care about because I create a gay ass thread on an imageboard
>think love is like in movies
>penishasnospark.png
>could unfuck the situation but nah, lol
>probably love cock
>please empathise with me :(((((((((
>>
i would stay with her a little longer and see if i eventually developed feelings for her
>>
>>732885959
What makes you think I care about her, towards the end of the relationship I didn't feel any spark towards her. She was more like a really really good friend, I still respect her. I can assure you I don't like cock.
>>
>>732885973
I waited 2 months to see if I changed my mind, but I still didn't feel anything.
>>
>>732887333
checked
>>
>>732887166
Fuck you, that's what my GF did to me
>>
>>732887166

>I can assure you I don't like cock.

end yourself, faggot. Do it for the world.
>>
Wtf is uni? Wtf is a flat mate? Please kys.
>>
>>732887856
uni = university = college
flatmate = people you live with in flats at university
>>
>>732887572
I didn't feel like I could give her what she deserved, I didn't actually love to do that.
>>
>>732888330
Wtf is a flat?
>>
File: I Hope You Kill Yourself.png (35KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
I Hope You Kill Yourself.png
35KB, 420x294px
>feels thread
>how I broke a girls heart cause I don't feel the "spark"
>feel bad for me I had something great but it wasn't good enough

fuck you cunt
>>
>>732888533
Now listen to me attraction or "a spark" as you called it is a really primitive thing our brain does to get the best partner it thinks you should have. Love is a decision.
>>
>>732885008
Dude you fucked up hard, be thankful when you find a woman like thjat
>>
Next thread by OP : I regret leaving my gf.
You will realise after a while, OP, that you fucked up.
>>
>>732888796
>Love is a decision

This. But OP is unexperienced, he will learn this later.
>>
>>732885008
That's shit chicks do, were you raised in a single mother household?
>>
>>732888542
An apartment
>>
love is a lie.
find a bitch you like and just hang onto her
>>
>>732889080
Since I was 10 yeah
>>
>>732888958
Yeah I was with my first gf for a year. She had some previous flings with some men but never anything serious and though love was when you get butterflies in your stomach. She left me on christmas. The reason was the same as OPs. Bro don't do the same retarded shit she did to me. She's good for you.
>>
>>732885008
>>732885258
The sex isn't doing it for you anymore? Is that it? Really? That's to be expected from any relationship. You just have to change things up, try new things.

She sounds like a catch to me. She bends over backwards for you and she is willing to bend over more to save the relationship. I wish I could say the same about my girl.

I can't persuade you to do anything you don't already want for yourself. That's understandable. If you really care for her but you don't think it will ever work, you have to end it so you can both move on to other people. If you somehow manage to stay friends, well congrats because I've never seen that happen before.
>>
>>732885008
Always remember that even if you feel "the spark" with some girl, it will vanish over time. If you care about your now-ex, get her back.
>>
>>732888796
What do you mean by love is a decision?
>>
>>732889252
Honestly the sex was amazing, that wasn't the problem at all. I just don't feel that spark that people do when they meet the one.
>>
>>732889558
OP you decide when you love a person. That's not dictated by your emotions beacuse they decieve you most of the time. So instead of looking for the fucking spark try to objectivly indetify why the person is good for you or not.

+ Read a book about these things it will help you alot I think
>>
>>732885008
You are now saved from women. Your life can begin again.
>>
>>732889174
That's what I thought, I suspect it's your female upbringing fucking with your head. do the opposite of what you're feeling
>>
>>732889732
The spark doesn't just happen you need to work for it. The spark is only excitement of something new beacuse the person is unknown for you, you don't really know what will they do or what they'll say.
>>
>>732889183
It's too late to go back anyway I've already broken up with her.
>>
>>732889979
Go back and say you're sorry. Everything can be fixed. Think about it or you'll regret it for letting someone go beacuse of silly things like that.
>>
>>732885008
I don't see anything wrong with being with someone with whom you are primarily friends. A relationship is at a lot more than attraction, and the fact that you found someone with whom you get along is a huge achievement. I would stay with her. Worse case, you have a great friend who wants you to fuck her from time to time. Honestly, most people would kill for a relationship like that. Don't hurt your friend because you feel something is missing. No relationship is ever going to meet your ideal. Go get your girl back before it becomes an irreparable mistake.
>>
>>732889828
What would a female upbringing have anything to do with this?
>>
>>732889502
>>732889889
This. From my experience: forget the spark, that's just excitement. Try to make a rational decision.
>>
>>732890151
For fuck's sake dude read a book about attraction I can recommend something about that if you want
>>
>>732889979
You said she wanted you back. So go get her back. You're going to regret this. If you were so sure it was the right decision you wouldn't be here asking for advice.
>>
>>732885008
Sounds like you're afraid. What is my life to be? This for all my meager existence? Should I force this other being to walk such a long, or maybe short, path beside me to assuage a thing as simple as loneliness. I am afraid to accept life as it appears to me. I think you might be too.
>>
>>732890085
Don't do that.
The fact that you tried to break up is gonna be fucking with her head. It's always gonna be here.
And then you will know she knows. She's gonna ask herself : "Why did he try to leave me ?"
And then you don't know where this will lead, but that's gonna suck.
>>
>>732890292
This OP
>>
>>732889732
welcome to the real world faggot
there is no Disney movie spark, nothing just happens
everything you do and want in life wants effort, everything that just comes to your life are either shitty/cheap or STD's
If you want to have a spark, make it, do some cool things together, spend time with her, invest yourself, your time
If you want something good you need to work on it, nothing just comes, not money, not love
>>
>>732890332
If you fucking explain it like a normal human beign an communicate everything will be OK. Well if she is a reasonable person
>>
>>732890151
D'uh, this whole true love, the one, spark shit is chick shit, it's all feely and no substance
>>
>>732885008
learn to greentext faggot
>only need one
>>
>>732890481
>(OP)
>faggot
mystery solved
>>
File: 1444049360581.jpg (45KB, 336x457px) Image search: [Google]
1444049360581.jpg
45KB, 336x457px
>>732885008
niggas dont know when they have it good.

you could tell her you fucked up in a moment of doubt and then be open about your fears - bitches love that
>>
>>732889746
This guy.

Every relationships NEEDS work. You get out what you put in. The more mature the relationship the harder it will be ( naturally because spark is always there in the beginning ). If you want spark you need to make it happen.

This girl seems great anon, but she is your first. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way and lose before you can appreciate what you had. Who knows, there might be someone out there better suited for you.

Maybe I'm full of shit.
>>
>>732887166
>bad relationship with dad mentioned right off
>closes with saying you don't like cock

OP likes cock.
>>
File: nigga-you-gay.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-you-gay.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>
>>732885008
Thats the one man.
Shes the one you'll be thinking about for years to come so you better undo this situation quickly
>>
>>732890292
I just called her up and she broke into tears, she asked me to just meet up and talk and see where we go from there. I'm meeting her again tommorow, so I'll see how it goes from there. Thanks for the advice /b/ , I'll give it another shot :). Honestly I think she can do a lot better than me though, I'm way out of her league anyway.
>>
>>732885258
bro stick with it. dont let her go. heartbreak sucks. you will realize you appreciated her.
>>
>>732890323
It could be love that you see your paths possibly diverging before you in a future you perceive.
That you would push them away rather than have an anchor holding you back.
The future is not set and is ever in turmoil.
Do I out of fear of what might be ahead continue alone or find a soul willing to share in it?
Is this but greed and frailty at my inability to cope alone?
Who am I to take or force destiny into the lap of another?
There are many more questions but answers I can't give you. These are things I've asked myself, some I've yet to answer. You will have to find your own, for I cannot think for you but perhaps you may learn from my own questions.
>>
>>732890816
Yeah dude I forgot to say there is always someone better for you, but the decison to stay with someone with that thought in mind is what matters. Noone who you pick will be perfect.
>>
>>732890929
dude want that books so you can learn or not?
>>
>>732885959
/thread
>>
>>732891172
Yeah sure bro, what books are they?
>>
GET BACK WITH HER AND ACCEPT YOU'LL NEVER FIND TRUE HAPPINESS FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Post pics of gf, OP.
>>
>>732885258
Unfucking believable. You just won the lottery but decided to flush the ticket down the loo. Youre gonna ruin this girl for life and for that please please slit your throat. Thank you
>>
>>732887166
Obvious faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>732891236
Harville Hendrix : Getting The Love You Want (this is the fucking holy grail, it will make you cry beacuse of self reflection)
>>
>>732891628
And watch this OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFeDOqgoE-k
this is a good summary

And congratulations for making the right decision.
>>
>>732890929
Way to go anon. Now you just need to meet her, tell her you love her (you said you do earlier) and explain that you are scared about how serious your relationship has become. It sounds to me like that's the basic issue.
>>
>>732891773
And good luck!!
>>
>>732891773
Yeah sometimes is a fear of commintment is what that's really blocking you in making the right descision. Get to know yourself and you'll be the best partner. Know your good traits and your shortcomings
>>
>>732885258
Give her the chance, man.
>>
>>732889732
You fucking nigger. The spark is a shitty Holywood meme.
Also how would you know what it feels like to meet the one? You just met one girl.
And gg on ruining a great girl's trust. She'll never fully trust anyone after you breaking up with her out of the blue.
>>
>>732885008
Hey OP we need to see how she looks like in order to tell you if you made the right choice, please share :)
>>
I know OP has already decided to call his ex and try to patch things up, but I thought i'd add my 2 cents worth. Love isnt some 'spark' thats just the initial attraction phase. Love is smiling when you see the other person, and them smiling when they see you. It's caring about their feelings, feeling up when they are, feeling down when they do, and them doing the same for you. It's waking up in the morning next to the person and feeling like its where you are supposed to be. It's wanting to help the other person be the best they can be, and enjoying being a part of their life. Passion is an important part of love but if you say the sex is amazing then that obviously isnt an issue.

But yeah, as other anons have said, forget about that whole spark thing. You shouldnt have your heart beat out of your chest every time you see the person you love, thats just crazy.
>>
>>732885008
>>732885258
Lol you deserve to be miserable. Cant even see love when its right in front of you. You deserve a shit life. fuck you. She took care of you, she loves you and you're a heartless cold zombie. A product of your abusive father whom you're doomed to turn into.

So to me it seems you have a few options:
1>act like you have a pair of testicles and tell your gf youre sorry and you love her, you dont know what you were thinking. You dont want to ever be without her
2> Become like your dad and always push away those that show you love and affection
3>kill yourself (ALWAYS AN OPTION keep it in the back of your mind)
>>
File: egV6r15[1].png (455KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
egV6r15[1].png
455KB, 720x657px
>>732891773
Thanks, that's a good way to cover it up. I realise my mistake now, just got 3 calls from mutual friends. She's on the left
>>
>>732892466
Realised my mistake dude, I'm meeting up with her tommorow.
>>
you're retarded

you should probably an hero
>>
>>732892466
Kek the stoicism in number 3
>>
>>732892466
>your abusive father you're doomed to turn into

I can relate, shit I'm scared now.
>>
>>732885008
>>732885258
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?????????????????????
>>
>>732892863
Get to know yourself and you'll be ok
>>
>>732887166
Dude listen, the spark goes away after months, take a break maybe but don't break up she sounds perfect and ur an anxietyfag
>>
>>732893047
I do that, I face myself every day, my fears, weakness and shit. But becoming like my dad, fuck that's scary af.
>>
I swear Disney and Hollywood have really messed up what people think love should be. That spark dies really quick, it's just the initial excitement. Love takes work. You'll learn though. Gotta make mistakes to learn
>>
>>732893286
It's not really that what I mean by get to know yourself is that you should get to know what causes that fears that anxiety that weaknesses. All that usually stems from your childhood. And anxiety from supressed emotions.
>>
>>732892586
Sorry I layed it on a little thick.
>>
>>732893286
I have an immense fear of this, I am absolutely terrified of becoming my dad.
>>
>>732885008
You are retarded. She genuinely have feeling for you, go for it, stupid cunt. You hit a jackpot and become a picky idiot that won't notice he got a golden goose before he cuts her head off.
>>
u done goofed. she will never trust you again.
>>
File: 3c0.jpg (188KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
3c0.jpg
188KB, 650x650px
>>732887166
>I can assure you I don't like cock
>>
>>732888558
This x100. I hope you get everything you deserve.
>>
>>732893535
Just sounds like your dad would say... just kissing bro, still scary af tho.
>>
>>732894098
Kidding* dafuq...
>>
>>732892475
That's an 8/10 anon...?
>>
>>732894098
>just kissing bro
>your phone recognizes the most used phrases
>you clearly use "kissing bro" alot
>kys fag
>>
OP you're a fucking faggot.

Creating drama because you're bored.

Start dating men.
>>
>>732885008
U sir are retarded what fucking spark do u expect that "spark" "people" talk about is bullshit

Go kill ur self u failed abortion

PS:Fuck u stupid cunt
>>
>>732885008
So what are you trying to get out of us?
>>
>>732885008
I mean you can always go back to her
>>
>>732894160
She more than makes up for it with her personality, why wouldn't she be an 8/10?
>>
>>732892475
Now I know you're fucking stupid. You better fix this shit OP. She sounds smart, successful, hot, actually cares about you. Don't be a bitch, you've hit the grand prize on your first go. Most woman are cunts. If you let this one go you'll regret if for a long time.
>>
>>732885008
Yeah, right.
We all know you're just a bitter, lonely virgin fantasizing about being wanted and shitposting about it on 4chan. Nobody wants you. Least of all a girl who's actually wife material in an age of dumb sluts.
>>
>>732894698
dont worry about that guy, your girl is def 8/10, especially with the good sex and sweetness
>>
File: 1485301020658.jpg (219KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1485301020658.jpg
219KB, 1224x1445px
>>732889732
"spark"
"the one"

Cucked, OP will be taking black dick up the ass by the end of the year.
>>
>>732885008
You're a fucking moron. An absolute fuck nut of a moron.

Love is not like in the movies, Hollywood has blown it out of proportion. If you don't love her then yes, let her go. Let her find someone she can care for and actually appreciated for it.

You fucking retard, go back to being depressed and off yourself. Become an hero.
>>
LITERALLY WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD.He likes her a lot and even admitted that he made a stupid decision and the girl even wants to go back.WTF IS YOU'RE MAJOR MALFUNCTION OP.WTF EVEN WAS THE POINT OF MAKING A THREAD WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ANSWER.DO YOU REALLY WANT ATTENTION THAT BADLY
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.