[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a child and they were gonna kill them selves would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

File: LastPost.jpg (127KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
LastPost.jpg
127KB, 1000x666px
If you had a child and they were gonna kill them selves would you want them to call you before hand?
>>
>>732721792
wow this made me cry...

How did people get so low?

And yes! Of course.
>>
>>732721792
duh. it's your kid, you're gonna want to talk them out of it. or if you don't give a shit you probably won't answer the phone anyways.
>>
File: 1487211452353.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487211452353.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
No
Cause then I might feel tempted to talk them out of it.

If they're suffering they shouldn't have to stay just so I wouldn't miss them or so I wouldn't have to face people judging me
>>
>>732721922
white knight? troll? hidden femanon? I hate this place.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 168x192px)
images (1).jpg
6KB, 168x192px
>>732721792
I mean I guess so.

I'd also prefer they not kill themselves.
>>
I don't know.

I don't have a child and I plan on at least laying my parents in the grave first.

I don't know. I really don't know.

I wish I had a picture of dicks to post.
>>
>>732721792
My child would most certainly never want to kill themselves.

Suicide in children translates into bad parenting, plain and simple. If you're a decent parent your child won't be suicidal whatsoever.
>>
>>732721792

little faggot can't do anything right, who the fuck holds a gun sideways you little nigger?!?!?
>>
OP, Please don't kill yourself, whatever menial reasons you have, it's really not that bad. You need to speak up, open up to your family, friends, a stranger you met online. Someone will be there for you.
>>
>>732722155
You can fuck right off with that.

My pathetic hangups are MY fault! NOT my parents.
>>
>>732721792
At the very least it would be better than getting 11824578 texts linking you to the live stream after the fact.
>>
>>732721995
I mean, it's not like you could help fix whatever bothering them right? Don't have kids faggot. Better yet, kys. Yeah, you shouldn't talk to the if you have no intention of helping them anyway and its just fake, but then you could actually give a fuck and help them too.
>>
>>732721792
no, not really. they're already a living memory at that point.
>>
>>732721792
Age, setting, location.
>>
>>732722302
>triggered
>>
>>732722247
Your parents were shit if you are suicidal.

It's that simple, no matter how much you try to twist it.
>>
>>732721792
Fuck no I want the little shit to call me after, not before. Only pussies call before doing it.
>>
File: #1Stannis.jpg (113KB, 735x631px)
#1Stannis.jpg
113KB, 735x631px
>>732722055
Yeah. gunna have to go with this
>>
>>732722247
That might apply to you because you're a little shit, but some people grow up with neurotic and abusive parents and nobody to turn to and in those cases, it really is the parents fault. Growing up with parents like that can make you wish you were never born.
>>
Thank you all for the responses to the retardedly funny and cruel to the nice and heartfelt I just wanna know what the right thing to do is if any
>>
OP stop being an attention seeker

If you legitamently want to ruin the rest of your parents lives go for it
>>
>>732722415
Continued: I've seen people in my area sink deep. I know it's pesonal but the rest of the world i've seen worse.
>>
File: 1494812575692.jpg (5KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1494812575692.jpg
5KB, 126x122px
>>732722591
I grew up with abusive parents and can agree with this
>>
>>732722720
If you have a child who wants to commit suicide and need to come to /b/ for an answer, you are a shit parent who never loved their child in the first place so what's the point of even asking? It's not like you really care or deserve a child so just let it be and accept your karma in the afterlife.
>>
>>732721792
Damn right I'd want them to call me before hand. I'm gonna need time to set up the lights and cameras
>>
>>732723007
No im the kid not the parent i just dont have anybody i can talk to about this im in the military so i know if i tell anybody about this im gonna have a hundred people banging on my door to march me off to 5-North
>>
See? This is why people kill themselves.

Because all the worthless people that worthless people turn to are fucking scumbag peices of shit.

All of you.

I hope you all die by your own hands.

I hope we all do.
>>
my kids wouldn't be killing themselves they would be too busy kicking all the other kids asses at everything so they kill themselves because their so shit compared to my kids.
>>
>>732723337
How old are you?
>>
>>732723448
I don't believe you have kids.

Enjoy your lonely suicide, faggot.
>>
>>732722302
>Suicidal depression can be fixed by talking about it
If by fixed you meant encouraged.
>>
>>732723337
Oh okay...well do your parents love you? If they do, they'll want to know. If they're the type who will call your higher-ups to drag you off to the ward or something instead of talking to you themselves they don't really love you and you shouldn't call them. Just look after yourself in that case. Go to a shrink and get some stimulants (not the other shit they hand out. Those will fuck you up).
>>
>>732723523
I'm 20 but i just wanna know what would you want? I feel like calling them would be selfish i mean i know theres an argument for killing your self being selfish but ive already made my mind up
>>
>>732723448
you're so right. high expectations and pressure from the parent never made a kid commit suicide.

don't have kids please
>>
>>732723804
Thank you
>>
all these retarted suicidal shitstains need to just end it so that this emo bullshit is out of the gene pool.
>>
>>732723545
Suicidal people who have a good reason to be suicidal don't have a single person in their life who cares enough to understand them. If they did, they wouldn't be suicidal in the first place. If it's talking to some useless shrink or normie telling them suicide is cowardly, then I agree, it would make suicide even sweeter, but if it were a talk with someone who actually cared like a real parent, that's a different story.
>>
File: 221336.jpg (681KB, 1439x1425px) Image search: [Google]
221336.jpg
681KB, 1439x1425px
>>
File: smooth_operator.jpg (14KB, 450x450px)
smooth_operator.jpg
14KB, 450x450px
>>732721792
>>
I would want them to live stream it.
>>
one of the biggest problems with teen suicide is that kids dont have a strong sense of indiviuality so they think that the way others see them is the most important thing this problem is just being exacerbated by social media and the internet at large.
>>
Thank you all i know what to do now
>>
>>732724094
It's part of being a teenager/young adult. Even if a teen has perfect parents and is raised in a stress free household and they were never abused in any way there is still a good chance the kid will be some emotional suicidal emo faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkgxxzWlR8
>>
>>732722459
But what if you have terrible life ending cancer and don't want to die a slow painful death?
>>
>>732724454
agreed. facebook is cancer. and the stupid "zero tolerance" policies where both bully and victim get punished further contribute to the problem.
>>
>>732724630
I would hang on for my children.
>>
>>732724630

Guess where you got the genetics that made your body too pussy to resist cancer
>>
>>732723870
The thing about killing yourself isn't what happens with everything else around you, but getting yourself to that point.

One thing that kept spinning inside my head, back when I wanted to kill myself as a manipulation to get my ex to care about me, was when someone pointed out how dying in the middle of the ocean, alone, would be the least selfish way to off yourself, and I kept thinking about it for a very long time.

If you really didn't mind about "dying" or if you just want to get out of your situation, then dying alone, as far away from everyone else as possible, wouldn't be such a scary and tormenting idea, but it is.

You want people to find you dead, you want to cause an impact, you want people to see your corpse, you want to send a message, and that, in my modest opinion, isn't a reason for you to die.

Understand that I'm not trying to talk you out of anything here, I'm just pointing out that you don't really want to die any more than you want to send everyone a very clear message, and that's the part that rarely gets explored by the person who is intoxicated with the idea of killing themselves.

Try to picture the impact of your death five years after it happen, and try to realize that whatever message you're trying to convey will get blurred out the more time goes by, diminishing its impact greatly and constantly.

My question to you is this: Would you be pissed if someone killed YOU to send a message, and robbed you the chance of you killing yourself?

Think about it for an instant, and try to realize why some would say that committing suicide is, very often, more of an act of desperation from someone who is deeply troubled, than a conscious action from someone who wants an end to his own existence.

tl;dr: Suicide is a cry for attention. Nothing more.
>>
>>732724630
That's a different case, I believe.
>>
>>732725034
Yeah I know mine would too, but whats worse? Quick bullet to the brain with a suicide note explaining everything or months of prolonged suffering and agony which they are completely helpless?
>>
>>732725342
All we have is now. Once we are gone, we are gone forever. Make the best of it, even if it hurts tremendously to take a breath.
>>
>>73272511
True
I just don't think no matter what reason you'd off yourself it would be your parents fault
>>
File: hppWdK8gcmzXq.gif (808KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
hppWdK8gcmzXq.gif
808KB, 245x194px
>>732721792
You know, I honestly think about this daily. I know that I am going to kill myself eventually, but I hate thinking about how much it will hurt my parents and the rest of my family. I don't do it because I hate them and they were great parents, but it hurts thinking about how much they'll hurt when I'm gone.
>>
>>732725507
Call me a puss but I would rather end myself than die a slow, prolonged death being a burden to the people I love. But thats just me. Assisted suicide would be a nice alternative
>>
>>732725711
so don't do it fag
>>
>>732725042
Bro, if you thought about offing yourself just to get attention, you're an absolute faggot and should definitely kys. You must cringe like fuck at yourself when you look at yourself in the mirror.
>>
>>732721792
>have a child
Right hows he going to kill himself if he died before he was born ;)
>>
>>732725507
How do you make the most of it when it hurts to take a breath lmao.
>>
File: 1230641829119.jpg (34KB, 390x344px)
1230641829119.jpg
34KB, 390x344px
>>732721792
Nah, I'd refuse the call and let the little shit die. He might change his mind during the call.
>>
>>732725042
Different anon

Not everyone is like you, your post assumes too much. Personally when I kill myself I want to ensure that no one finds out, however I know that they will eventually. It is unavoidable. However I do not care much regardless, at most it's an inconvenience. I just do not want to live any longer. I don't want to be alive, I am not trying to escape. I am just going to sleep permanently.
>>
>>732725711
If you have parents who care about you that much, why are you suicidal? Didn't get the latest iPhone?
>>
>>732724120
not who you're replying to, but I think there's a difference between "really sad about life so I'm gonna kill myself" and "literally mentally ill such that I am compelled to end my own existence".

In the first case, you can talk them out of it by being a friend. In the second, you need hard medications to make them change in any appreciable way. Having a friend doesn't matter if your brain is saturated in chemicals that make you want to die.
>>
>>732726163
It's not that simple. If it was all that simple I wouldn't be here to begin with.
>>
>>732726442
Based-anon here. If you've really got nothing left to lose, you might as well just live the rest of your life without worry. Death will come and on a cosmic scale of time, relatively soon, so there's no need to rush it. I've thought about this a lot in my own case and I'm not sure death is any more meaningful than just living life with zero fucks given. Know what I mean?
>>
>>732726182
I don't think anyone who is contemplating suicide is really aware that they're doing it for attention, and I would say that's the case for almost everyone who is under 30.
>>
>>732726442
Based-anon here again. Just wanted to add, I totally agree with your response to that other anon who said all suicide is just attention-seeking. He assumes everyone's a pussy like him who just does it for attention. Those types should suicide, but not you. You deserve to live.
>>
>>732726966
Under 30? Age has nothing to do with it. If someone's life is shitty enough, they'll kill themselves. There are edgy teenage-minded emo fucks who just want attention but don't lump them in with people who do it for legit reasons. Most people who kill themselves like homeless vets and what not KNOW they won't be getting any attention and are in a living hell precisely because society had forgotten about them in the first place. To lump them in with emos and attention seekers just shows how limited your scope of life and the real world are.
>>
>>732726442
More power to you, but you don't need to be defensive about it with someone who gives zero fucks about your well being.

People contemplating suicide are going through a moment of deep self-reflection, and what I learned throughout the years is that whatever makes you the most uncomfortable are probably the things that hit closest home, so be careful when you start defending your own ideals of what suicide really "means" when the decision between leaving behind a note, or not, is what concerns you the most.
>>
>>732721792
I'd call them and say good fortune and godspeed.
>>
>>732727169
By the way, how does one even expect to be able to receive any attention after they're dead? Your shit doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>732727807
>By the way, how does one even expect to be able to receive any attention after they're dead? Your shit doesn't even make sense.

oops replied to wrong post. mean to reply to >>732726966
>>
>>732727549
Do you really think OP is a vet with any real problem?

For fuck's sake, he's asking if leaving a note to his parents is the right thing to do, do you really think this kid has any real problems?

He might have in his perspective, but do you really want to live around someone like him? The least amount of emo kids there are around crying about non-issues the better.
>>
>>732727643
Whatever makes you feel better. I am sorry for provoking you. I hope you are not under stress.
>>
>>732727887
>>732727807
Don't shoot the messenger dude.

Instead of attacking me for making you feel uncomfortable, try to understand WHY my message makes you feel so uncomfortable, and MAYBE you'll understand why you feel the need to act so defensive in the first place.

There's no use attacking me for shedding light on something you don't want to see, or even consider.
>>
>>732727962
How should I know about OP? I was replying to the faggot who said EVERY person who commits suicide is doing it for attention and pointing out how that doesn't always apply. I don't care for emos any more than you do but I'm not so quick to judge everyone by that standard because there are exceptions.
>>
Sure, I'd tell them the least painful way to do it. I'd lie of course and tell them to drink bleach or shoot themselves in the chest lol.
>>
>>732728060
I'm not the one asking strangers whether they think my suicide is cool even if I don't leave a note for my parents, and bitching about it when someone calls bullshit.

Attacking me, over your own suicide "plans" only serves to show how childish you are.
>>
Hey my parents never gave a fuck, but if I lived long enough to be a father I would. Shits not a joke
>>
>>732728149
The only thing you shed light on is that you once tried to kill yourself for attention over an ex-gf of all things. Absolutely pathetic. No wonder your girl left you. You're not even a man. You're a sissy attention seeker.
>>
>>732728337
I am sorry for attacking you, please do not allow this situation to control your emotions.
>>
>>732728365
Look at yourself as you speak, mate. You're the one bringing attention to your suicide over the internet and being all pissed when someone calls you a little bitch seeking for attention.
>>
>>732728545
I aint even OP, MATE. I'm just a passing anon who thinks its pathetic you tried to get attention from a girl by threatening to kys!
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.