[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: tattoo.jpg (73KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
73KB, 500x604px
Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related
>>
well i would make sure it is a legit place so she does not get a jpg level tattoo and to be honest girls with tattoos are H o T
>>
Every girl I've ever met that gets covered in tats or real big ones are literal trash and have issues. Cut your losses and find a new girl imo, that shits just gonna snowball and cause fights.
>>
>>732706626
your permission. That's adorable. Good luck keeping her around when you act like you own her body.
>>
>>732706626
Dump her, buddy. Today its a weird ass tattoo without talking, tomorrow it could be something even bigger.
>>
>>732707329
Good luck finding a man to propose to you when you act like your above giving men respect.

I'm sure your cats are going to be great companions.
>>
>>732706626
>Without your permission.
You're probably going to die alone.
>>
>>732708066
THIS
H
I
S
>>
I'd break up with her.
Girls that get tats have issues.
>>
>>732706626
It's her back, not yours.

My gf doesn't like my haircut, but tough shit. It's my hair. Likewise I don't always like what she wears, but too bad for me.
>>
>>732706626
Shave all your body hair and get your nipples pierced, it's non permanent and if she hates you for it then she's a hypocrite and you can lord it over her
>>
>>732708066
Shaming language to get men to conform. Pathetic. Women need men not the other way around. I can hire a maid or order take away or hire a hooker. You are obsolete. Not in men's best interest to marry anymore. Pump n dump.
>>
I don't believe you have a girlfriend!

Enjoy your trampstamp, faggot!
>>
>>732708391
That's not a fair comparison. Tattoos are permanent hair and clothing isn't.
You sound like a cuck tbh.
>>
>>732706626
Well, you do the grown up thing and deal with it. How you do that is either accept it as her ruining her body and still love her anyway. Or you can dump her if it's such a deal breaker. At the end of the day it's her body and she can do what she wants with it.
>>
>>732706626
Dump. Tattoos are gross and unatractive. You wouldnt date an ugly chick, if she chooses to be ugly thats her fault.
>>
>>732707762
>Makes a decision about her own skin
>Disrespectful to bf
Your fifth wife is going to murder you.
>>
>>732707762
It's her back. Chill the fuck out sir.
>>
>>732706626
>tattoos
Only really small ones are acceptable. Anything else and she's a temporary thing.
>>
Fuck you OP tats are fucking sexy
>>
File: 1490675229045.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490675229045.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>732707329
>>
>>732706626

ask her to add her name so you don't forget
>>
>>732708930
>her own skin
>>732708944
>her back

No. That skin belongs to whatever man a girl is with, not the girl it's on.

She isn't the one using it, he is. He's the one who has to look at it when he's fucking her, not her.
>>
>>732708475
>Don't need women
>Except to clean for me
>And to fuck me
>But I pay them so it doesn't count
>>
>>732707329
LOL nice b8
>>
She can do whatever she wants with her body but that doesn't mean you have to deal with it. If she does shit you don't like then that means that there are plenty of other things you won't like about her.
>>
>>732706626
Is she retarded or looking for attention? Her choice, but careful: that shit heightens the chances of leukemia
>>
File: 12.jpg (11KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
11KB, 236x327px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>732706626
>>
>>732706626
You think she neeeds your permision? WOW you are so out of touch.
>>
File: to my baby.png (464KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
to my baby.png
464KB, 500x670px
>>
>>732710340
Kek
>>
>>732706626
Dump her

Because tattooed girls are red flags
>>
>>732710753
well yeah, unless she wants to be tossed in the gutter.
>>
>>732710909
according to whom, and why you do think this?
>>
File: very+sexy+.jpg (38KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
very+sexy+.jpg
38KB, 333x500px
>>
>>732711005 See the first part of >>732710340
>>
>>
>>732706626
Break up immediatly
>>
>>732710340
Is OP retarded? Or looking for attention? Or just cancer?
>>
>>732709722
>only women can work those jobs

You are sexist you fucking pig. You are everything wrong with society
>>
>>732706626
<without my permission

I'm gonna bite and say this is b8
>>
>>732706626
Without your permission?

lmao who the fuck do you think you are
>>
File: tat's and cap.jpg (109KB, 768x835px) Image search: [Google]
tat's and cap.jpg
109KB, 768x835px
>>
There are only 3 courses of action (ignoring giving outright support) that men can take in situations like these nowadays.
>1 - forbid her, get into huge argument, she breaks up with you
>2 - forbid her, maybe get into huge argument with her, or just skip directly to breaking up with her
>3 - don't forbid her, but say you are heavily against the idea. Refuse to argue, even when she tries to draw you into them. will likely end with her doing more and more shit you don't like until you break up
The first 2 are the "pathetic" options society ridicules you for. Option 2 is the only way that you can maintain "control". You end things on your terms instead of hers. She will spin this to friends and family as you being immature and childish. Option 3 is the only way you can come out of the situation not seeming immature and childish. Be sure to base your argument on the vast numbers of people who regret getting tattoos later on in life, or you'll be called a manchildren anyways. It's a trade-off. Personally, I would go with option 3, mainly to keep fucking her until the (likely) inevitable breakup.

Start distancing yourself emotionally. Shit like this is usually the beginning of the end. Enjoy the sweet view of her tat as you fuck her, but just know that some other dudes are likely enjoying the same view.
>>
>>732710909
This. Dump her. She is scum and unfit to raise children
>>
>>732711282
leukemia?

really nigger? you're gonna call a girl a trahsy piece of shit because... well, hey. maybe she might get cancer one day. fucking wat? that's legit the most stupid reason i've ever heard.

and i've heard alot of them. attention whoring, daddy issues, obvious poor life choices, no ability to have good foresight or plan future things, etc. i can rip a hole in every one of those arguments, but i don't understand how you anti-tattoo people think that atoms of ink somehow fundamentally change a person instantly from someone you think is 'worthy' or whatever the fuck, to 'total piece of degenerate filth'.

explain this shit, and fuck off with the luekmia nonsesne.
>>
>girlfriend
>tattoo

Kek.
>>
>>732706626
Her body her choice

Be happy it's not an abortion
>>
File: IMG_3294.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3294.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>732706626
>without my permission
Haha this bitch with her new sexy ass back tattoo is gonna go find a dick bigger than yours to ride, and it isnt hard to beat 3 inches anon. You'd be lucky to get a chick that isnt 400 pounds
>>
>>732706626
Kys. She doesn't need your permission.
>>
>>732707762
giving men respect means doing whatever they say? Hey guys, I found a retard.
>>
Shit, people are already ugly enough. I never understood the desire to further the trend.
>>
>>732711629
Be happy it's not a live birth
FTFY
>>
>>732706626
>your permission
>implying you own her
>>
>>732711499
This is some good wisdom. Although unless she's heavily interlaced with your life and social intimates there's no reason to let her buttmad gossip affect the viability of options 1 and 2. Being shamed into accepting conditions you don't abide by is cuck tier.

Option 3 is ideal for hunting down fresh puss to move onto after the breakup though.

>other dudes are likely enjoying the same view
This is key. Tats, non-ear piercings, body mods in general should be treated like the red flags they are. Always take the same route you'd take if she'd asked for an MMF threesome - it's over and she doesn't respect you.
>>
Man up. Tell her how you feel. Communication is key. Also, feel her out. She is likely just testing you to see how you will react. If all else fails, straight up tell her not to do it because it looks trashy or tell her you love looking at her beautiful skin. Her skin is beautiful just the way it is and you feel like you'll be losing a part of her forever that you really enjoy. Girls respect what's real. Go full autist and she'll likely do what ever she wants out of spite. Girls are retarded like that.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.