[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus and Satan don't exist. The gates to Heaven don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: that is also true.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
that is also true.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
Jesus and Satan don't exist. The gates to Heaven don't exist. The Bible is full of lies, and Church only feeds them.
>>
>>732553926
If you're right, then we both rot in the ground an nothing happens.
If I'm right...
>>
>>732554021
You're right. I believe in God and Heaven though, just not like a Christian.
>>
>>732554021
Pascal's wager is for pussy ass motherfuckers:)
>>
>>732553926
This isn't news.
>>
>>732554259
Yet, people try so hard to prove these facts wrong.
>>
>>732554021
What if you're both wrong, there is a god, but he sends Christians to hell and atheists to heaven?

Better not believe, just to be safe.
>>
>>732554429
I mean, there's a possibility. Life revolves around risk though, and I don't mind taking that chance of going to Hell, if it exists.
>>
>>732554497
Why take that equally likely chance when not believing is better here in this life?
>>
>>732554664
Because, what point is there in living a boring life?
>>
>>732554703
Since when is it boring to be an atheist?
>>
>>732554664
Is it? Has your atheism gotten you any further in life than your religious peers?
Are you sure it was your atheism and not other factors?
>>
>>732554794
I mean, that's in my opinion man. Never said it was boring to be an atheist for other people, but for me I think it's boring to not take at least a small risk like that.
>>
>>732554816
Yep.
>>732554861
You're taking a risk either way.
>>
>>732554934
And that's something, if it turns out bad, i'm willing to pay for. I like taking the risk.
>>
>>732553926
What I've learned in my boring life so far is that all popular religion is the same and only provides relief from the stress and depression of what life really is. Sentience helps us think of knew ways to keep living using emotion and the complex thinking process of the brain. Without happiness or a "hope", there is no way to think of ways to survive. God is the metaphor for the universe, being the first matter and as LARGE AS THE UNIVERSE. We live in God and are His children, basically the universe since she created us. Satan is to blame for instinct and sin, and to avoid actually blaming the people who are responsible. The holy spirit is fucking just bullshit explanation for Christianity, J.C. is just a moral for forgiving people for doing shit, like the new testament was all just focused on forgiving others and being a good person.

>TL;DR: religion is a metaphor for life so dum-dums can understand and not be sad ;(

TL;DR:
>>
>>732554934
Do tell. Exactly how has your Atheism gotten you ahead in life?
>>
>>732554984
If you like taking the risk, be an atheist.
>>
>>732554984
go swim with sharks then
>>
>>732555115
Why should I? There genuinely for me personally, is no risk to it. Make your own God and religion man. Then take that risk, I made mine.
>>
>>732555096
No time wasted in church. No money wasted on religious donations. I solve my own problems rather than just praying and hoping for some miracle.
>>
>>732555132
Sounds good.
>>
>>732555215
That's very true actually. Except you're talking about one kind of Christian. Not everyone who believes in God is one, goes to church, or relies on God for their problems. Miracles don't exist.
>>
>>732555201
what risk is in that ? there is no risk on what you are doing either
just gimping your life for a certain disappointment at the end
>>
>>732555042
You have a teenagers oversimplified view of religion, anon.
>>
>>732555340
fair enough

not the guy you were discussing with tho ^^
>>
>>732555348
Who said i'd be disappointed? The risk i'm taking, is that I may end up somewhere I had no idea i'd go to, such as Hell.
>>
>>732555452
Yeah, didn't mean to but, I dunno, we all have different views and shit like that.
>>
>>732555340
Those are obvious examples, but any supernatural belief is going to affect your actions and worldview.
>>
And here's something for you all to think about. If you've ever sat down, and thought about it, we make our own God, our own place we go to after passing. We make our own beliefs, a
>>
>>732555215
I'm religious and I'm rarely in a church, and I have never donated to a church. I do all my works without a church. And there's no denominations that believe exactly as I do, so there's no local churches for me to go to anyway.

Additionally, regular church members have a stronger sense of community, an enlarged circle of friends and a stronger social support mechanism overall over those who "go it alone", like you and I.
>>
>>732555591
How so? I view the world like any normal person. I don't let God join my personal life, that's how I've done things since I was a little kid. Think about it, your beliefs don't affect your actions and your view on the world, unless you let it.
>>
>>732555655
My place to 'go' after passing is oblivion, my 'god' is nonexistence.
>>
>>732555767
And that's what you believe in.
>>
>>732555762
Your last sentence is about the most retarded thing I've read all week.
>>
>>732555458
based on what do you say that pace even exist ?
and know how to get there, or avoid there ?

the "risk" you are taking is based on really moronic assumptions, myths and old stories without any decent evidence
not even talking about science here

just saying, its as smart as going for a wireless bungee-jump

taking risks is fine, its fun
but blind faith on the unknown is dumb
taking risks usually involves at least a certain amount of knowledge of the possible outcomes
>>
>>732555762
>How so?
Depends on the belief.
>I view the world like any normal person.
Except with some sort of supernatural belief which colors it.
>your beliefs don't affect your actions and your view on the world
Yes, they do. It's inherent. Beliefs inform actions.
>>
>>732555882
And? Frankly, I don't care. If you have a reason why, please tell me.
>>
>>732553926
It's ok OP I would still fuck the raccoon
>>
>>732555762
>i believe that if God judges me poorly I can burn for eternity but I don't let it effect any decisions I make.

If you actually believed that then you are really retarded. You do what you think God approves of, you don't make your own decisions you follow the rules.
>>
>>732555943
I would have thought it self evident.

That's like saying "my being a conservative (or liberal) has no bearing on my voting habits".
That's retarded.
>>
>>732553926
Hello 14 year old.
>>
>>732556195
please dont get triggered by his teenage rebellion
>>
>>732556342
>Don't get triggered like I did
Fixd
>>
>>732556342
>not buying into fairy tales is a sign of teenage rebellion
k
>>
>>732553926
I really don't fucking care about religion.
I'm a good enough person, ethical reasoning.
Like the dude at the gate would be like: "well, you did helped many, you dedicated a part of your life to teaching ethics and being a better person, but.. you're not a Christian, so.. yeah..
Huh, yeah.. fuck you.
>>
>>732556509
cute
>>
>>732556673
that is precisely the point, friendo

the guy calling OP a teenager because of a criticism to the fairy tales
I was mocking the guy complaining about it :^)
>>
>>732553926
Ausitm the new religion
>>
>>732556934
as long as its not judaism and the lies that grew from it, its fine by me
>>
>>732553926
Kinda.
those guys dont exist
heaven and hell dont exist
the bible is a book that tells tales of jewish peoples lives in really shitty days and the church only exists so you donate money to the Vatican so they can bail out child raping priests.
>>
File: 1425625471551.jpg (16KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
1425625471551.jpg
16KB, 320x221px
>>
>>732553926
Satan exists.. Satan is not a Christian invention btw. Your ancestors, the Sumerians, the Egyptians and so on worshipped "Satan" under different names. So did the Greeks and Romans.. and.. most of the world at one point before the Jews took over everything.
>>
>>732556744
I got into sort of an argument with a Baptist a couple years ago. I asked him who was the better person, a Christian who followed the rules because he was afraid of God or punishment or Hell or whatever, or an atheist who did good things because he enjoyed doing it. Obvious answer? The Christian. Lol.
>>
>>732558679
religion =/= abrahamic religions

spirituality =/= abrahamic religions

christianity/catholocism/mormonism/jehovawitness/judaism/islam/etc =/= religion/spirituality

the more you know.
>>
>>732558604
The same argument could be made about God because of ancient monotheistic beliefs.
>>
>>732558912
I don't get your point, and I think most people understand that.
>>
>>732559110
i never heard of ancient monotheism. what are you trying to say? god was invented by the jews afaik
>>
Religious people are all brainwashed... all brain washed by their parents and their families. Religion is pretty much made up bullshit by people who were mentally ill and had perception hallucinations/delusive disorders. And as time went by it was passed down to generations and now people incorporate religion in their lifes and treat it as if its a powerful thing that would make you a "good person" if you respect it and not sin.
>>
>>732559292
Judaism is one of the oldest monotheistic religions, but monotheism / panentheism isn't exclusive to them. Hinduism, for example. Hinduism is pretty diverse, and some of its philosophies are monotheistic. Several Native American belief systems (which developed independent of Judaic influence) involve one god/spirit. Whether they predate Judaism is debatable, tho. We've got stuff like cave paintings and carvings tens of thousands of years old that seem to indicate ritualistic behavior, but it's all up to how it's interpreted. Nobody was there 30,000 years ago interviewing people. Yet. Lol.
>>
>>732560768
huh. could you give some examples for the lazy anons of monotheistic native american spirituality or hinduism? are you sure theyre not just sects devoted to one particular god, of a broader picture which acknowledges many?
>>
>>732560871
Sure. The Great Spirit of the Sioux. The Vahiguru of the Sikhs. The one god of the Zoroastrians. Hinduism is a little more complex, tho. It's more like multiple belief systems under one umbrella. Hindus can be anything from atheist to polytheist.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.