[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here generally not understand why women are allowed in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

Anyone here generally not understand why women are allowed in the military?

Navy fag here. Women shouldn't be in the military, one of the females on my ship got pregnant right before our deployment. We're going out for 7-8 months and for some reason about 25% of the girls on the ship will get pregnant just so they don't have to go on deployment. This clearly costs the Navy money but they will still bring them in knowing that 25% won't make it through the deployment. I've even met a few that get pregnant half way through the deployment and have to get air lifted off the ship. Why is this ok for women to do this? Any sailor will tell you the same thing happened on their ship right before a deployment. They're usually piss poor workers that won't/can't do manual labor so why are they allowed to join in the first place if they're just going to be a hindrance to the mission?

And just to add the icing on the cake, she's been bragging about it ever since she got to shore command. She got bumped down to E-1 now because of her behavior and since she's married and has a kid on the way and has a Navy paid grocery allowance she's making more than twice I am. I'm an E-5 and it only took me 3 1/2 years, she is currently making twice what I make and she's an E-1. How the fuck is this fair?
>>
The obvious solution is to allow women in the military, if they get a procedure to temporarily prevent pregnancy prior to deployment.
>>
>>732553904
You sound about as intelligent and thoughtful as the average soldier.

I'm glad we're send out our best and brightest.
>>
>>732554137
You can't legally enforce, feminists would have a fucking field day with that.
>>
>>732553904
You sound like a whiny bitch.

How about you just do your own thing and not complain that the mean girls have it so easy.
>>
>>732554151
>I'm glad we're send out our best and brightest

Oh, the irony.

Anyhow, OP- welcome to 2017, where "equal rights" means "SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR ME" for whoever demands them.
>>
>>732554151
I just don't understand the logic when a large percentage of women will miraculous get pregnant right before a deployment. The girl I'm referring to in my tl;dr has been bragging about getting pregnant, she tells people she planned it out before hand as well. It makes a mockery of women that actually want to progress their standings in their career. Women are not taken seriously in the military because of people like her.
>>
>>732554265
You don't get to "do your own thing" in the military, friendo.
>>
>>732554265
Yeah, i mean fuck it right? I only worked 3 1/2 years to make it to E-5 and I'm only making half of what she's making because of dishonestly. If anything it just tells its sailors to be dishonest and take advantage of flaws in the system. Why have integrity and dedication when I can have money am i right? I mean who cares about trying to further my career when I can literally make twice as much by being dishonest and screwing over the rest of my command and put all the work on them? Fuck the community, it's all about me right?
>>
quit the navy, the reason is because you cant get pregnant and make twice as much as you do now, tell them that, watch that seed flourish in to a beautiful fuck you
>>
>>732554583
So because some of them are idiots and rig the system, none of them should be allowed in? For someone who talks about "logic" a lot, you seem to have a very weak grasp of it.

Nearly every other modern country have women in their militaries.

And I know this might shock you, but maybe women aren't taken seriously in the military because of stereotypes that women are weaker and less competent then men. Don't get me wrong, this is sometimes true. But I doubt the whole reason they are not taken seriously is because some of them get pregnant. It's the general perception that they are weaker.
>>
>>732554996
You can't just quit the Navy, I signed a contract. They only way I could get out of it is if I claimed insanity. I would never do this because it would screw over the rest of my command, I don't want anyone else to have to cover my slack.
>>
>>732554865
You're whining more to show that you aren't a whiny bitch. It's not helping your case.

Look, if all you give a shit about is the pay, you shouldn't have joined the military anyways. Go make money doing something else.
>>
>>732555014
It's because we put women on a pedestal that they're allowed to get away with this in the military. Anyone who is in the military knows that women are not used in extensive manual labor. They might be in it for a week or so to show face but then they're replaced by guys because they say they can't do and guys feel sorry for them.
>>
>>732555148
So let me get this straight:

You signed a contract to do a certain job, knowing full well what your compensation would be, and now you think that it's unfair because a different person signed a contract to do similar work and their compensation is higher?

Seems like you were happy with your pay when you signed up, else you wouldn't have signed the contract. Who gives a shit what someone else is making if you were happy with what they offered you?
>>
>>732553904
Women in the military

>pulling ecp in iraq
>patrol coming in
>4 trucks pass
>two m2s and 2 240s
>every truck that passes
>every turret gunner
>some 18 year old girl
The Air Force got jokes.
>>
>>732555206
>if all you give a shit about is the pay

You clearly didn't read anything I posted. Why even comment?
>>
>>732555442
So if they all get replaced by guys after a week because they can't handle it, what's the issue? That's effectively the same as not having them, isn't it?
>>
File: 1494516191124.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494516191124.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
You have to think of this from your owners perspective.

The Navy is there to serve its country and to be used as a tool to preserve the future existance of the nation.

Now if you can implement a system where fit young fertile women, will be encouraged to spawn future soliders to avoid actuall combat, its a win for the state.

You are both pawns and fair is for fairytales.
>>
you fucking faggots
>>
>>732554716
Yes you do, it's shutting the fuck up and doing as you're told.
>>
>>732555471
You don't get it, I don't mind the work. The Navy works with the bare minimum amount of people. If someone decided to bail on the ship then it affects the entire ship. This isn't just a "I'm made she's making more money than me" it's a "She fucked over the entire command and now everyones work load is larger". It's hard to understand looking from the outside.
>>
>>732555581
The entire third paragraph of your OP is about her making more money than you,

>>732554865
Entire post is about you talking about money.

Clearly this is something you care about enough to complain about. I doubt you would be posting this if everything was the same and she made half of what you did.
>>
>>732555648
You don't get it, they're still on the ship. They take up a billet so there are less able bodies around to work. They're still there but since they can't do the job they take people from other departments within the ship which increases the work load of everyone. Again it's hard to understand if you're looking from the outside.
>>
>>732554261
Thats bullshit though, especially when these whores take advantage of out system. Being in navy is now like a new form of ebt and welfare to these women.
>>
>>732555916
The post you linked to wasn't about money it was about the community. The money is an issue as well but It's more about the work load.
>>
>>732555471
>This kid has fucking autism.

I agree with op women are useless in the military.
>>
>>732555808
So then how is this relevant to women in the military?

I get it. You're pissed that she fucked over the command and the other people on the ship (and let's be honest, you're also pissed she made more money than you while doing it). But how do we get from this woman rigging the system, to "NO GIRLZ ALLOWED!!!1!"

You're making a huge jump, and have said nothing in the was of justification except "but they get pregnant sometimes".
>>
OP here, is anyone here actually in the military aside from me?
>>
>>732554151
Really? Op's rant is unreasonable? I'm glad idiots really think they know it all, because I don't think anyone's getting through that dense skull of yours.
>>
>>732556173
Because a large portion of them do it. They take up billets on ships, then they claim depression or they get pregnant and they get sent to a shore command. They are off the ship and they don't get replaced for usually up to 6 months. Less people on the ship means a larger work load for the remaining crew. The women that are still on the ship are unable to do the physical labor jobs so they take males from other divisions or departments which further exacerbates the work load issue. Women are not helping the problem, they're increasing it.
>>
>>732556313
>Some women are bad soldiers and rig the system
>Therefore no women should be allowed in the military

This is not good reasoning.
>>
>>732554583
>It makes a mockery of women that actually want to progress their standings in their career.
Fucking this. My gf wants to join the army but she knows it's going to harder to actually get where she wants to be and do the things she wants to do because of women doing stupid shit like this
>>
>>732556556
It's not some, it's a lot more then just some.
>>
>>732556664
You have statistics on the 50,000+ women serving in the navy, do you? I'd love to see them. Show me and I'd be happy to agree with you.
>>
>>732555471
Hey look, it's one of those faggot that will tell you Casey Anthony and OJ aren't murderers because they weren't found guilty.
>>
>>732556522
Honestly, I'm usual for equality on issues, but idk, don't get me wrong, there are exceptional women who have done great services to their country, but pretty mostly all of them are physically and mentally weaker, slower, complain more, and just generally bring back less results than a male counterpart. We're kinda too late down the "equality" hole to admit that, because every feminist and woman wants to say that men are inferior, or barely equal to them when it comes to true usefulness, but I think alot of women know.
>>
>>732556664
LOL.

>most swans I've seen are white
>therefore all swans are white

We get it. You don't do logic. But if you think that because is "more than some" that justifies your point, you're wrong.
>>
>>732555808
I feel ya, I'm an AO. I too was a 2nd when I left a few years ago.

So, I'll tell you what I did for the sailor that didn't want to work. I gave them an option. They can do their fucking job, or take the place of the guy, who's TAD, who wants to do his job. If that didn't work, I go to one of my sister divisions and ask for trades.

I was POIC of G1 AWSE. Not sure if you're familiar with the Avation community, if you are then you know how important it is to have someone that knows and wants to do their job.
>>
>>732556556
Some Muslims are terrorists, we should kill all Muslims
Some snakes are venomous, we shouldn't let snakes near us
Some niggers are rapists and thieves, we should kill niggers

Stereotypes are there for a reason
>>
>>732556210
Yup, IYAOYAS
>>
>>732556886
>>732557007
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22018121
>>
>>732553904
It's because of the gynocentric society we live in. The worst part is women like that wouldn't actually be doing any fighting if we went to war.
>>
>>732557113
As a percentage, if you're a white person, you are more likely to be killed by a white person than by muslims and blacks combined. Should we kill all white people then?
>>
Off topic OP, but what's your rate? I have a feeling that it could correlate with your field. All the females I know in the weaps department are legit, and I'm sure it's the same for engineering since the mentalities are similar
>>
>>732556886
>>732557007

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23121821
>>
>>732553904
If they pass the same tests as the men they should be allowed. But lowering the standards is hilariously stupid.

>Sure let's just have a bunch of incompetent people risk their own lives, and the lives of their friends and the strategic interests of our country.
>>
>>732556556
He didn't say we shouldn't allow women in the military (we shouldn't, btw), he said women shouldn't get to pull this bullshit and then get paid for it.
>>
>>732557466

>"Much more than some!"
>12%

LOL.
>>
>>732557439
Well I don't think we should genocide anyone, the reason white people get killed more by white people because they're the majority. Black people just commit disproportionate amounts of crime based on the percentage of the population they represent.
>>
>>732557461
Yeah, strangely enough none of the female gunners mates do this. I'm a CTR2 btw, so we work with operations aka BM's and undesignated with their work load.
>>
I know what OP is talking about.
Local whore decided to become a marine
>Fails every test
>Goes to navy instead
>Gets pregnant 1 month in
>Claims rape
So now has a kid, makes full pay, honorable discharge, goes to the VA for healthcare, gets disability for her PTSD of the rape.
Needless to say she is scum
>>
>>732557503
I agree, all that does is weaken our military.
>>
>>732557503
This is one of the few reasonable things said here.
>>
File: meat and veg.jpg (508KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
meat and veg.jpg
508KB, 1280x960px
>>732553904
I love women hate thread OP
Keep it up, fuck females
>>
>>732557617
Yeah, it's only 12% of your entire work force. Who cares just make the guys do it, they're strong enough. Who fucking cares about work anyway?
>>
>>732557007
Hello mr psuedointellectual, how are we doing today? If all you've ever seen were white swans, it would be a perfectly reasonable hypothesis that all swans were white. If 99.9% of swans were white, it would be reasonable to believe the next swan you'd see would be white as well. You may want to look up Bayesian inference before you spout off.
>>
>>732557746
What a fucking leech, did the guy she accused get his life ruined from it?
>>
>>732555206
Uh. No. Women should just not be in the military.
>>
>>732557714
Yeah see that makes sense to me. BM and deck seaman have the hardest jobs on the ship. I can see why that female would want to skate out of it. Although that doesn't mean I condone it. She's a fuckin shitbag and shouldn't even be in the navy
>>
>>732553904
This is why you rape.
>>
>>732557746
That's a weird way to say "Strong Independent Woman".
>>
>>732557863
Obviously, he would of been discharged, possibly sent to military prison. I'm sure his entire life is ruined
I'm waiting for one day to see in the news where she was brutally beaten to death, one can hope
>>
>>732557756
I don't hate females, since for the most part their inferiority and lack of common sense is more biological than anything. I just don't associate with them.
>>
>>732557461
Not op here. What division? I was on the Ike G1 08-12, Kitty hawk G2 06-08. I've worked with many great woman, and not so great. If the ladies didn't work, well like I said I'd send them cranking or G5. There were always ordies that wanted out of the mags too. So, I would build my shop.
>>
>>732557993
Pretty good logic to have honestly.
>>
>>732553904
It's common in many jobs I think. A lot of women get out of college and land a good job with maternity leave, and then immediately get pregnant. It fucks everything up, and if you're an employer then you want to hire someone because you need work done. You're not hiring them to make babies.

I'm OK with the idea of maternity (and paternity) leave in general but if these bitches are literally getting pregnant the instant they get the job then fuck them, they shouldn't be hired.
>>
>>732557971
Strong independent woman (who takes welfare from the state and alimony from her twelve ex husbands whilst neglecting the children she took from them.)
>>
>>732557986
One can hope.
>>
>>732557929
Well she's on shore command now with a department that's all pregnant women. I didn't even realize they had this until she stated posting about it and telling us. She was a CTR and spent 6-7 months learning her job and how she sells hotdogs and sweeps up some of the shore command buildings. Wasted money and potential.
>>
>>732553904
sounds like you're jealous you didnt get to knock up a whore
>>
>>732558325
Is there seriously a department full of pregnant women?
>>
>>732558365
How the fuck did you get that from what he said?
>>
>>732557617
12% is more than double statistical significance.
Learn your basic stats, fag
>>
>>732558420
I shit you not, It's where the Navy sends all the pregnant and disabled.
>>
>>732558449
He's probably a rational™ skeptic™ who believes in egalitarianism™
>>
>>732558365
If I were to "knock up a whore" I still have to do my job. It only applies to women.
>>
>>732557849
It's actually only 12% of women. Not of the workforce.

In the USNavy is only about 16% female. So that's only about 2% of the workforce.
>>
>>732558515
I don't know how we can spend more on our military than any other country and still be a fucking joke, but we did it.
>>
>>732558420
More like a command. A small one, but a command nonetheless.
>>
>>732558591
16 percent is a pretty significant amount of employees to be wasting resources on.
>>
>>732558655
Again, it's 12% of the 16%. Not the entire 16%.

You're really not good at this.
>>
>>732558591
First off that's not relevant, it's still 12% of females you're going to loss automatically before a deployment. It's also not counting how many are lost mid deployment and ones that are planned pregnancies. That number becomes larger if you add the other criteria, just saying.

Also that's not how percentages work anon.
>>
>>732558743
Oh, it's only 12%? Well, I guess all that wasted money is okay then.
>>
>>732558961
Fuck it, it's only money. Fuck the tax payers they should have been smarter and joined the military and got pregnant.

There is a lesson to be learned here.
>>
>>732558365
>>732558579
Yeah, it's not like the man gets pregnant.
>>
>>732558961
LOL.

US military taking about wasting money.

LOL.
>>
>>732559144
Hey, when we go to war with Russia China and the Eurasian caliphate, Führer Trump's gonna need all the forces he can muster.
>>
>>732559144
That's not an argument anon.
>>
>>732559284
Actually, no. Once we sign the Washington-Moscow Axis it'll be us vs the Caliphate and the PRC.
>>
>>732559347
I was counting on your powers of inference, but I guess that isn't going to work.

The US military is the most bloated, wasteful department in the entire government. If you're worried about waste, go after the contractors and the arms manufactures who are changing inflated prices, cut waste in most areas.

Trying to go after 12% of people who are willing to actually sign up and join the military isn't the way to save money. Don't pretend the wasted money is what this is about.
>>
>>732559777
That's still not an argument, this is a drain, I'm not saying there aren't other factors. But It's a larger factor than you're giving credit for. You're basically just saying "no don't try to improve anything, fuck America". That doesn't help anything, I made my statement, I showed evidence of it's existence and said how to fix it. You on the other hand are just shit posting and using ad hominem arguments.
>>
>>732553904

I would say cross rate to HM and join the bros club in MarDiv, but wooks are slowly integrating themselves within the infantry. It s a new navy bud. Get out while you can. Also fuck wooks. And pogs
>>
>>732558961

12% of active duty women. That means approximately 6360 women per year out of the 53000 women in the navy. Out of 323,000 total active duty personnel.

And those women are capable of continuing to work in other roles, it's not like the navy just says, "oh fuck it, I guess we're going to discharge you and get nothing out of you."

According to the navy, 50,000 sailors are deployed at any given time on 100 or so ships. That's about 15% of their total manpower. Assuming equal distribution of men and women, that means about 8200 women deployed at any time, and 984 of them would have an unexpected pregnancy.

Which means 49116 people have to pick up extra work for 984 people. Or everybody has to work an extra 15 minutes, assuming 12 hour duty shifts.

Op is basically just whining that he's missing out on a little snuggle time with his fellow faggot seamen.
>>
>>732553904
>Anyone here generally not understand why women are allowed in the military?

Prostitution is "illegal", so some form of horizontal recreation must be made available.

That is literally all there is too it.

Military women are fuckpads. If you aren't taking advantage of the ship fuckpad while on deployment, then you are doing it wrong.

Think about it.

>>732554265

Kill yourself, you little faggot. The military isn't about "doing your own thing", it's about working effectively as a team, which women are incapable of doing.

Women getting to slack off and make more money than their peers while doing so is detrimental to moral, which is everything for a fighting force.

If they didn't have vaginas it wouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>732553904
Stop being a whiny bitch.
Do your job for your country not for the money and everything will be fine you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>732560975
You didn't read the thread did you?
>>
>>732560643
This
>>
File: nintchdbpict000201217902.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000201217902.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
>>732559075
Not if you're gender fluid.
You think, ya know, as a man, I'm not gender fluid, but if I joined the Navy and got pregnant would I get the same spiffs and get sent to the Navy's maternity department?
>>
>>732562360
Oh, sorry. I forgot that we're allowed to change genders on a whim now.
>>
>>732559380
Fuck yea bruh famalam.
>>
>>732559777
Commie detected.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.