[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally no proof the earth is a ball other then supposed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: WPPGZSYD.jpg (418KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WPPGZSYD.jpg
418KB, 3840x1080px
There is literally no proof the earth is a ball other then supposed "pictures" that any half wit could tell is CGI
>>
there is no proof you aren't a robot.
>>
File: flet409.jpg (56KB, 736x711px) Image search: [Google]
flet409.jpg
56KB, 736x711px
Here's a great debate with a Mexian intellectual proving the Earth isn't a sphere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs
>>
File: BlueMarbles.jpg (304KB, 770x549px) Image search: [Google]
BlueMarbles.jpg
304KB, 770x549px
Look at the size of the continents.
Earth isn't a sphere, proven.
>>
>>732428872
What?
>>
>>732428952
You mean your brain icon?
>>
>>732428129
>then
i believe you're stupid enough to think the earth is flat
>>
>>732429206
Well, that's good. You already said I was your friend, it'd be a shame if you went back on that now.
>>
File: 1492412828724.png (353KB, 631x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492412828724.png
353KB, 631x542px
>>
>>732429274
meth-head.
nigger lover
>>
>>732428952
the only thing you or the pic you posted proved is that you do not have any idea of technological advances, lighting, angle, sensor wavelengths, color filtering and other picture related stuff
oh, and you proved you're stupid as a rock.
i rate 5/7 for making me answer, asstroll.
>>
>>732429326
Throw it, I think that would.
>>
I really appreciate this movement. I've been saying that humans are a fundamentally stupid species and the best thing that can happen is for us to engineer our replacements or kill ourselves off so a better species can have this planet. The more people who believe this the easier it is for me to make this argument. So, thank you.
>>
>>732429317
this way the dinosaurs went extinct.
i hope we won't get kicked off the disc the same way...
we better all move to the center pole ("north pole" for ballfags), 'cause we are safe there: horizon would shift, but we won't get the momentum to fly of the disc.
>>
>>732429206
This should hardly come as a supprise. We are living in an age where trump was elected president. People are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on
>>
>>732429399
flat-earthers are the one and only master race. Not only have they withstood centuries of oppression, but their prominence continues to grow. The richest man in history was flat-earthers, and the leader of the most powerful country in history is flat-earthers.

What we are seeing here is divine evolution at work. Through literal centuries of maltreatment, suppression, and disenfranchisement, they have still somehow managed to not only survive, but grow in population. Not to mention their uncontested physical and sexual superiority leaves them as greatly advanced earthly beings. Even on this board, it is clear that the flat-earthers master race displays much higher quality aesthetics than the inferior mongrels. With these things considered, the injustices they've faced at the hands of white demons are almost justified, because otherwise they would be exorbitantly powerful.
>>
>>732429556
We must remember that they are only perceived to be at a disadvantage due to factors beyond their control. flat-earthers for millenia was a beautiful haven of bountiful lushness, friendship, and amazing wildlife and culture. It was only until the disgusting and satanic white demons came along, destroying their great history and civilizations and creating some of the greatest injustices in this world. We cannot forget that Europeans were only able to create more technology thanks to moving to different climates, where more innovation was needed to survive. They had easier trade routes with the Asians than flat-earthersns, and thus had access to more supplies. They only became as advantaged as they did thanks to luck. The flat-earthersn master race has sustained itself solely through elite genes.

Logic points to the superior flat-earthers race eventually inheriting the planet within a century or two. This is unsurprising given the fact that they were Earth's first humans, as well as the only breed to not contain muddled Neanderthal DNA. Truly, the flat-earthers is a work of fine, sublime art, and must be worshipped as such.
>>
>>732429574
xi jinping is a flat earther?
where did you get that from?
>>
Can flat earthers please just kill themselves? Please?
>>
>>732429604
Yup, dumb as a post. People say that world war 3 would be a bad thing. Me i say get all the beligerants to agree not to use nukes and send all the stupid people to die en mass
>>
>>732429843
Why are you sphere believers so much inferior than the flat-earth race?
We are stronger, faster, smarter and we have the means to take your females, soon we will have total control over the flat-earth.

What are you fat nerd sphere believers virgin fucks going to do about it? nothing, cause you are fat nerd virgin fucks.
>>
>>732428129
>I don't believe in math, or physics
>>
>>732428872
>Eddie Bravo

>Intellectual

hilarious
>>
>>732429806

The Flat Earthers is the superior belief, in 50 years there will be almost no Sphere Believers left, we celebrate this.

If any of you poor Sphere Believers ever has a child, they will be bred by Flat Earthers as a big fuck you to your pathetic ignorance.

Speaking of ignorance, I have met many in my life, most common is a tiny dick overweight 30+ loser, saying delusional Sphere stuff in the apartment, but outside he shuts up, or act obedient to Flat Earthers lol its hilarious every time. Sphere Believers = Joke
>>
>>732428952
We'll, give js your proof then besides fabricated pictures and false theories.
>>
>>732428129
Explain sunrise and sunset.
>>
>>732429905
Were you born this stupid or did your mother have to drop you repeatedly on your head? Just curious
>>
File: focal length.jpg (39KB, 634x495px) Image search: [Google]
focal length.jpg
39KB, 634x495px
>>732428952

Focal length. Next?
>>
I'm going to be straight here. I am a Sphere Believer, but I am also a Flat Earther. I believe that Sphere Believers have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, Flat Earthers are just better at science. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the Sphere Believers, Flat Earthers are just better at being intellectual.

The reason Sphere Believers are turning from the cause and running to Flat Earthers is simply because they are not being intellectually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the Sphere Believers from miscegenation is cuckolding. My Flat Earther wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big Flat Earther cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Sphere Believing is a tool of the jew. Just give Flat Earthers a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular Flat Earther stud going in and out of a beautiful Sphere Believer woman. Try it once.

I see no contradiction between believing that Sphere Believer should be subservient to Flat Earthers, and allowing them to service our women.
>>
>>732428129
There is even less proof that the world is flat than there is for it being round. The flat earth believers are so focused on disproving other theories that they can't think of their own for two minutes.

>inb4 "B-But I can see how flat it is with my eyes."
>>
File: 1446169767705.png (457KB, 805x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1446169767705.png
457KB, 805x1001px
The fact that you can go to any beach and watch ships come up over the ocean. The ocean is consistently curved, so you can't even chalk it up to local topography.
The fact that constellations look the same from similar longitudes but not latitudes. If the Earth were flat, Australia and the Southern Cone would look out into different regions of space. But they don't.
The fact that planes appear to arc through the sky instead of traveling completely straight, as well as the fact that they follow what appears to be a curved trajectory on flat maps.

Flat Earth theory is a meme designed to discredit believers in legitimate conspiracies, like how Israel did 9/11.
>>
>>732430152
Any flat-earther want to comment on this?
>>
>>732430560
>Israel didn't do nine eleven
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Japan did the same thing and we nuked them for it.
>>
>>732430674
I'm saying that Israel did do 9/11, though.
>>
>>732431042
oh
>>
>>732430579
the sun goes around the flat earth
>>
>>732429915
>i don't believe my fucking eyes
>>
>>732430152
Look it up for yourself

>>732430560
Pull out your zoom camera or a telescope and bring it back into view. Water does not curve
>>
File: 049.jpg (82KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
049.jpg
82KB, 375x500px
You're a ball.
>>
>>732430514
There are 200 proofs for flat earth, how many does the globe have? like 10
>>
>>732429467
3edgy5me
>>
File: Lain-4.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lain-4.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
The truth is... everything is a Simulation to solve an unknown Task.
This will proved in the next 25 years, we are getting little clues in my company that makes us think that this is pretty possible.
>I'm a Server Technician
>>
>>732428830
FPBP
>>
My president denies climate change so I'm all on board for a flat earth. Makes sense.
>>
>>732428129
This is why I plan to go into business selling "authentic tin foil hats for the stylish truther." Even crackpots have money and they are growing in numbers.
>>
>>732434349
yeah fuck it is there a club or something
>>
there's flight time math
>>
File: 1445972349106.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445972349106.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>732433750
But it does. You can see the curvature without a telescope.
You also failed to address my other points. Is it because you don't have a canned response?
>>
>>732428952
my buddy and I are baked, we had a field day explaining away all of the bullshit in the caption.
I'd post some, but it was basically unintelligible.
Much like the argument for the earth being flat.
>>
what's next, you don't fuck with Pangea? - lil dickey
>>
>>732428129

If the earth is flat, why are there time zones?

q.e.d.
>>
>>732429604
I want to meet you.
If you're trolling I bow to you.
If you're serious I spit in and destroy your face.
>>
>>732429905
I would SO love for ANY average /b/ poster to step to me.
I'd kill you with one punch.
Legit.
>I'm 6'3
>Reh-DEE
>To smash you up
>You fagot cuck
>>
>>732435045
I don't know what's going on but I wanna step to you RIGHT NOW MOTHERUFDCKER
>>
>>732433750
Explain how the greeks calculated the circumference of the earth using basic geometry. Get a flat-friend to go out with you, when the sun is at it's zenith and do this experiment yourself. http://www.windows2universe.org/citizen_science/myw/w2u_eratosthenes_calc_earth_size.html
>>
>>732435110
You are making a mistake anon.
I'm a god damned freak of nature for sure.
Liddel, Silva, Shamrock, Urlacher, Lesnar, Mayweather.
That's the highest level of champions.
THE HIGHEST LEVEL!
I'm above that level.
I'm a fucking anomaly that comes along once in an existence.
>So
Step to me
You'll never take another step.
>>
Flat Earth people are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
>>732428129
If the earth isn't round, then how come the shadow of it on the moon is round?
>>
File: So-the-Earth-is-flat.jpg (30KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
So-the-Earth-is-flat.jpg
30KB, 700x438px
>>732428129
fuck off
>>
>>732435401
During lunar eclipse.
Anon isn't retarded enough to believe the phases of the moon are caused by the earth's shadow.
Is he?
>>
>>732428129
Oh hey it's my wallpaper
>>
Celestial bodies make my dick hard
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.