/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/. Help thread. >17, tall, kinda wealthy family, not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2840.jpg (570KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
570KB, 2576x1932px
Hi /b/. Help thread.

>17, tall, kinda wealthy family, not fat nor fit
I can't stop thinking about suicide. I feel like my life is pretty empty and that I have no ambitions in life.
I'd never had a lot of friends and I always have been quite lonely. Never fall in love, or feel truly part of a friend's life.
I mostly feel that I see the world from outside of it and that life is just nothing that actually matters.
So yeah, I'm really lame for asking /b/ for an opinion but I want your thoughts.

>pic is me
>>
Hey buddy do you cry?
>>
>>732413775
What makes you happy?
>>
"Hey guys, I won the privilege lottery, should I throw away my winnings?"
>>
File: VOID.jpg (579KB, 1000x1343px) Image search: [Google]
VOID.jpg
579KB, 1000x1343px
>>732413775

experiment with psychedelics first at least

you're basically me 5 years ago, also we could probably pass for twins
>>
>>732414160
I don't know. Basically playing vidya and playing the piano, but I've never felt that I had experimented happiness in its wholw way. Also I'm always worried about things that I've done in the past, like in social situations in a way that i feel really guilty and that happened 6 years ago
>>
>>732413775
Coming from someone who's had a best friend blow his own brains out. Don't.
It's really not worth it. If your doing it for attention, people will really not care in year from now, even your family, and if your doing it because you feel bad... Then change whats bringing you down.
Killing yourself is just a nice way of saying "hello im a pussy" tbh
>>
>>732414271
Yes it's true, but is the point if even if you have everything you are a really pathetic person that can't enjoy what he have
>>
>>732415073
You are right. I really hate seeming that i do that for attention, so i don't with peiple about that, that way I told you, Anon. And if it's something real, I'm trying to discover that, but I just don't know what is it
>>
>>732414576
I've thought in that but I seen cases of people that fucked their head worst, so im not pretty sure about doing it. What was your experience?
>>
>>732415725
Don't know if this is bait or not. But when I was struggling with thoughts of suicide, I just started focusing on my job. Worked my ass off. Don't know if what I did would help you, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>732413775
Let me know if you wanna talk.
>>
>>732413775
what kind of help are you expecting bro.
>>
>>732416081
Nice tip. Gonna try that.
>>
>>732413775
you're so cute Ou O
>>
>>732413775
Underage
>reported
Bye faggot
>>
>>732413775
Jesus just suffer like everyone else fag..
>>
read Fight Club.

right now.
>>
shut the fuck up and begin to appreciate you stupid son of a bitch
>>
>>732417089
I don't know, I feel like i want to put this in something real with real people that see my problem. Anons seems more real that people with im actually in contact, because they are outside your world and make you feel that you problem is something real and less idealistic, ergo less important.
>>
>>732414576
Implying there's truth in psychedelics

Critical thinking is the only way to go, and you basically end up to the conclusion that existence is logical, but yet without purpose
>>
>>732413775
If your going to kill yourself you might as well try some drugs first, and then rape somebody or do something fucking awesome.
>>
>>732413775
MODS!!!!
>>
>>732417488
nekkbeard detected. tell me, what are your thoughts on cowboy hats. I assume you're tired of fedoras.
>>
>>732417089
I don't know. I feel that putting this in words and sharing it with anons make the problem more real and less idealistic, ergo less important
>>
>>732413775
>17
>thinks it's unusual that he hasn't fallen in love
Jesus Christ dude, you've seen too many teen movies.
>>
>>732417488
I think that too, but after realize that life is just that, what can I do to give it a purpose?
>>
You probably do see the world much different from your friends. I'm guessing that's why you're on /b/. My opinion is that you're sadly normal and can't quite fit in. You'll find that doesn't matter after a while. If falling in love or feeling like part of a group are your goals in life that'll probably not end well. Focus on yourself and what you want. If it's an anamatronic sex doll, fuck it, it makes you happy. If life is misery every second and there's no end to it, you know what to do. Otherwise, find something you like that you can stick around for and it'll probably be worth it
>>
File: IMG_6212.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6212.gif
1MB, 300x300px
only thing keepin this snowflake from being straight-up faggot is being sideways.
>>
>>732417851
my fault, i did not explain myself well. I don't feel appreciation to anyone, not even my family or nobody.
>>
Blah blah fucking blah.. Your life is a terrible waste of loneliness and despair... Poor little you..
You're sad and lonely and no one understands you.

Get a fucking clue. You're not special. You're not misunderstood. Life can be any beautiful and joyous experience that you want, but you choose to be sad and depressing. You willfully deny yourself happiness, and then seek the pity of others.
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>732413775
>>732413775
Try drugs there great
>>
>>732418011
Pretty much this.

Find something you enjoy and do it. Don't give a shit if it fits into some weird ideal self image or lives up to others expectations of you. You'll never be happy if you value those things higher than just being yourself in the moment.

Having an ideal friend group/love life isn't really a goal you work towards, it's something that naturally happens through being yourself and seeing what that attracts.
>>
>>732417488
The purpose is to thrive and fuck. It's really not that hard.
>>
Why does life need meaning? Just enjoy the opportunity youve been given to see this beautiful world before you and it return to dust.
>>
>>732413775
lots of people have those kinds of thoughts, you can get someone to talk you through them. or you can ride them out.
>>
>>732418011
I appreciate your opinion and I consider that those shouldn't be my gols, I'm can't focus in anything before i got depressed and without energy to accomplish my goals
>>
>>732413775
>exact same besides pic
>>
>>732418273
You are not wrong, I'm a real piece of garbage and I know im a fucking first world fag, but I don't search the pity of anyone, this is the first time I explain this to someone.
>>
Post this to [email protected], I don't know who they are or if they're still helping people but I needed someone to talk to, came across the email from some girl online, and they've always had time to give me agive and clear my head of bad thoughts. I owe whoever is on the other that email my life
>>
>>732413775
there are people so much worse off in this world yet the best you can do is think about suicide? what a pathetic and selfish loser you are.
>>
I'd really like to know what your goals are
>>
>>732418446
Nice advice. I'll try that.
>>
>>732417316
What's rule #1 of Fight Club?
>shame on you
>>
>>732419242
Hell yeah I'm.
>>
>>732413775
REPORTED UNDERAGE BAN ENJOY YOUR BAN FAGGIT!! HAHAHAHAAH

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

just kidding, but i feel the same way Anon, life is shit, all i do is hang out with my dogs and fap and troll people on /b/ i hate the world
>>
>>732413775
what state and or city are you in Anon? im alone and miserable i can relate friend
>>
Go do something with yourself. Try new things and have fun at college. Don't overload yourself with work but don't do completely stupid things. Just take it a step at a time and you'll probably meet some cool people along the way.
>>
>>732419906
Best advice 2017
I mean, that's pretty what life is, just drift away.
>>
>>732420016
Argentina. Sorry, no friends for you :(
>>
File: tumblr_ohx44pF8St1suii3yo1_1280.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohx44pF8St1suii3yo1_1280.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>732420207
fucking spic i didnt want to be friends with you anyway!!

just kidding but shit go fuck some poor hot slum latina pussy, i wish i was there so i could get some

if i was in argenttina i would stick my face inic related and be happy
>>
>>732420430
Mostly of Argentians are Spanish-Norhitalian/Mediterranean white (/pol/ will argue this)
And "brown latinos"(?) inhabit in more central-north sudamerica
>>
>>732420736
whats your point? they have brown pussies and i want to suck and fuck them
>>
File: 1493663188551.jpg (5KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1493663188551.jpg
5KB, 126x122px
>>732413775
the most likely scenario is that you isolated yourself. depressed people always have few friends, or they have many or some fake friends. to cure this, you will need to get friends first. or else, your mental health may get worse and you could evolve more mental disabilities like anxiety. then you need to improve yourself in one way.

>get friends
to get friends, you have to take the first initiative. start with a sports reliant on teemwork for best and fastest results. then you basically just act friendly towards the person or people you have chosen to befriend. just remember to differentiate between being friendly and being nice. it's not the same. being friendly is nice, but being nice is not necessarily friendly. now you have to remember to not let your depression interfere with your friends. it will just fuck shit up. even if you'd been friends for years, it still damages the friendship. when you gather a strong and stable friend group, remember to seek them out. show that you value them.
>>
>>732413775
take a bunch of your parents money, put it in bitcoin, and send it to me, before you kys
>>
File: 1490950815957.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490950815957.png
277KB, 728x522px
>>732421201

>improve yourself
the best and fastest way is to be working out. eat healthy for 2 months while working out every day or every other day. after just 2 months you will see a very large and noticeable improvement on your body. this will improve your self-image and therefore reduce your depression drastically. another way to improve yourself could be mentally or financially. for mental improvement, eat healthy, work out and read and watch documentaries. for finance improvements, just work hard and well. if you have reached your cap for that job, start your own business.

I was quite depressed for a while, I one day realised the reason for why this happened to me. it's pure biology. I never went outside with my mates, only rarely. this went on for a while, and it fucked me up mentally as it gave me depression and anxiety. I also suffered for it after I got cured as my once great social skills had reduced into an autistic spaghetti fest. the fix for that is simple though. just interact socially with people frequently. I still have the anxiety though, but I won't forever. I got out of my depression by doing this. working out and expand my friend group while stabilising the already broken I had from before. this worked for me and things like working out are actually recommended by phycologist for depressed people.
>>
>>732413775
MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDS
HE'S EDGY BOIS
>>
Fucking don't let your parents and the mental health system take advantage of you, diagnose you with a bunch of shit, because you "think and feel different", and prescribe the shit meds that you probably don't need. If it comes down to that. Run. Wish ya luck kid.
>>
>>732413775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6OUmsPA0I

watch that then shut the fuck up
>>
>>732413775
>17
MODS
>>
>>732421458
<3
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.