[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok b, it's over for me. I'm an old man, almost 50.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: old-man-mask1-640x534.jpg (69KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
old-man-mask1-640x534.jpg
69KB, 640x534px
Ok b, it's over for me. I'm an old man, almost 50. There's no more excitement in my life, nothing to look forward to. Just work and being a dad and husband. But I can help you b. All you young people who don't know what the future holds. I've lived it all and learned a lot. So let me share what I know with you. Women, marriage, work, money, parenting, whatever. Ask me anything. Or don't, and remain clueless fuck ups. The choice is yours.
>>
>it's over for me
stfu you melodramatic fag. my father is 4 years older than you and he's dying in a fucking hospital bed right now. that's when you say it's over.

dumb faggot. your """"""wisdom"""""" on life will not be the first time it has been shared.
>>
Are/were you fit?
If not, at what age did you stop working out or taking care of your body?
>>
>>732398769
Your dad's dying and your on 4chan
>>
>>732398484
Is it normal to have arthritis at 24?
>>
File: 1473412520839.jpg (73KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1473412520839.jpg
73KB, 480x410px
>>732398865
Good point.
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>732398484
>be me, recently turned 20
>in a relationship with high school sweetheart of 2 ½ years
>everything is fine, amazing sex, good talks, rarely argue
>internally want to bang/date other chicks I have history with
>don't know how to let that history go, it kills me on the inside for my significant other is absolutely perfect for me in just about every way

what do
>>
Can always have a wank
>>
>>732398787
I was never fit, never worked out but didn't get heavy until I hit 40. Then I gained like 60 pounds. Sucked. But like a year ago, I started working out and I'm now in the best shape of my life. Just ran 5 miles today. Working out always sucked when I was younger but for some reason now I love it.
>>
>>732399058
Your way too young to be committed to one girl. Hate to say it because it sounds like you really like her. But you're both going to change so much over the years. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't even think about a serious relationship until I hit 30
>>
Any advice for someone looking find work? I worked under temp service for a warehouse during the holidays and haven't found work yet. I haven't had any job that's accepted me. I just sent in an application back to them as they have part/seasonal work just a little over a week ago. What do?
>>
>>732398484
I have a crush on my school course, and it has been like this for 2 years, the first year I ended up doing nothing because I tought that my best friendo liked her. On the second year she was just being a bitch with everyone because she had a gay friend that made her feel overconfident and shit, now her friend left and I have open field to work, what should I do? btw, I don't like her because of her personality, I like because she is cute as fuck, and since she is really dependant on others I'd like to make her my own semen demon
>>
Why should we be taking advice from you if you're literally bitching about there being nothing good in your future? Shouldn't we be learning from someone who has a tenable plan for enjoying the second half of their life? You've got at least another 20 years to be taking up space.
>>
>>732399058
If she is really that great and loyal dont lose her or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Just dont act on your urges for other women/men and if you do do not get caught.
>>
>>732399417
Any hobbies that you're really into? Try and find work related to that. I have always hated my job and I've been doing it 25 years. The thought of doing it another 15 until I can retire makes me sick. Biggest advice I can give is find a job you are really into.
>>
You ever get the feeling that in the game of life you're just running out the clock?
>>
>>732398484
Q: Do you have a daughter? Is she hot? Post pics!
>>
>>732398484
Hey old man, let me tell you about me:

>35
>vasectomy - shoot blanks
>no children
>debt 10k
>homeowner
>full time job / benefits / the works
>income debt ratio fantastic
>live in bum fucksville usa - it's a nice meth infested town.

>no qt 3.14 gf

I feel like I need companionship - but only to a truly good woman. From my experience these women are all whores. The single mother epidemic is disgusting. Quality women are taken by Chads and let's face facts - I'm no Chad.

I feel like I have a social anxiety because I have no single friends..everyone is married with children. Going out alone and trying to make friends terrifies me. I've been alone for a long time and I think that's how life is gonna be.

To overcome this I've been seeking a therapist for the last year.
I've lost 50lbs in the last 8 months thanks to his help.

This feels like it's going to be the biggest challenge yet - advice?
>>
>>732399514
If she's like all girls, she's probably insecure. It may not seem that way but it's probably true. Try and tap into that. Don't put her on a pedestal. Make it clear to her that you don't worship her or anything
>>
>>732399819
Yes. I'm literally counting the days until I can retire. That's no way to live.
>>
>>732400026
But how do I do to not put her on a pedestal while still trying to get her attention?
>>
>>732399093
Grats! Keep it up and you'll be able to keep giving advice to newfags for years to come.
>>
>>732398484

Answer these questions in less then 4 minutes of this post:

When you were 16...

>favorite band
>tv show
>movie
>>
>>732398769
Lol
>>
>>732399772
I have a dream of being a musician, and quite honestly I'd hate to see myself doing anything else. My uncle has ties into the music industry and even has an agent for my cousin. My brother and I plan to make more electronica/dance music. In a realistic sense, is this dream obtainable or should I get 'real work?' I'm still young, I'm 20. Should I keep going?
>>
>>732400015
It's tough. Marriage sucks and doesn't work, ever. But I'm so glad I'm not alone. Honestly, if I were you I would just enjoy meeting women and get laid lots, if you can manage that with your anxiety. And if you are looking to settle down, be extremely picky. Don't overlook the emotional problems the woman has. They don't go away. Meet her parents, especially her mother because that's what she's going to become. Good luck anon
>>
File: IMG_5858.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5858.gif
494KB, 387x305px
Do you appreciate that we're on the cusp of ww3, and 4Chan is actually Chaotic AI that has become self-aware?

Kek (PBUH) is real.

Stopping WW3 is like trying to make war on the gods.

You need mightier gods yourself.

Get high;
Read Osman Spare.
>>
>>732400186
Ignore her. Honestly, that's pretty much guaranteed to work. Every once in a while, talk to her, make her laugh, then ignore her for a while. Trust me.
>>
>>732399058
If you're going to cheat, go full blast and make alternate profiles/new sim card etc.

Also, you're going to regret it.
>>
>>732400445
Rolling Stones. Family Ties. Breakfast Club.
>>
>>732400487
Please keep going. You probably won't succeed to be honest but just keep trying. Find a way to pay the bills but don't give up on it. I wish I had something like that when I was your age
>>
>>732400186
Why don't you just.. ask her out?

If she says yes, good!
If she says no, move on.

Dancing around her to try and get her attention isn't gonna work.
>>
>>732400015
Maybe I say this because I am 22 almost 23 but you can literally go out and make random friends. I do it when I feel like it and it is working.
>Stay in line, go up to random guy and start talking, get his facebook, chill with him
>Go in club, talk to guy, get his facebook
Just don't follow them because then they will think ur a creep
>>
>>732398484
What does dick taste like?

Are traps gay?
>>
>>732400961
Thanks for the advice, definitely appreciate it.
>>
>>732401261
Yes traps are gay and you're gay if you fuck one. That applies to me as well (best sex of my life).
>>
>>732401070
sounds gay
>>
>>732401620
haha I know that's why I get their facebook and not their number also the second guy I told him not in a gay way just friends LOL
>>
>>732401011
I "go out" with a lot of girls, and it won't be really special at all, I can do it, but since I'm beta as fuck and I'm paranoid as fuck about the rape thing I won't make the moves.
usually the girls that I go out with are the ones who do that
>>
I'm an absolute fuck up, mid 20's never had a gf, I don't struggle to make friends with hot girls because they think I'm hilarious, but I never had enough confidence to go further, anyway I've not been outside for about 4 years because like I said I'm a fuck up and my self consciousness and anxiety are playing up, I want to go out and meet girls but a girl my age has zero appeal to me, like I find them attractive but they are all so expoerienced and know exactly what they want, I don't know if it because I never had a gf when I was younger but I obsess over teen girls, not literally obsess but I find the hottest age to be 16-19, I think we are the same maturity and they will still probably have more experience than me, I really want a gf but people will assume I'm a bit weird for going out with a 16 year old, and I don't know how to meet them, what the fuck do I do? fucks with my head
>>
>>732401460
greentext the time you had sex with a trap anon
>>
>>732402113
Many times. First time was best. Don't know how to green text. Lived in a big city, middle of summer was horny as fuck. Walking around in my neighborhood, just trying to find something. This was the days before tinder etc. See a hot chick on the corner across the street. Looks gorgeous. We make eye contact, she starts walking towards the park down the road. I followed her, after a while she turns around to say hi. I realize then that she's a trap. I had never been with one or thought about it. She asks me if I want to go in the park with her. I start to say no but wind up saying yes. We walk into the park and a few minutes later my dick is in her ass. Got me hooked on traps for a few years, had lots of fun.
>>
>>732398484
Alright old dude, help me out
> be young father work all the time.
> spend little time with my toddler.
> work from home, online.
> toddler to young to understand that daddy is working and can't play right now, get depressed.
> Change office, toddler thinks daddy is not home. He's chill.
How can I make him understand working from home so that I can spend more time with him? How do I make him understand?
>>
>>732402876
How many hours per day do you work? Can you find an hour to play with him? It's tough, my kids always wanted to play with me at that age and it's hard because to be honest it can be so boring and I just wanted to chill. Is the mother around?
>>
>>732403387
Yeah, but she's dumb as fuck. My solution is to teach him to read a clock but she's too stupid or lazy to teach him. I work all day from 6 to 9 pm I have a couple hours during the day but I need that time to eat and take a shit.
>>
File: 1493346253731.png (360KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493346253731.png
360KB, 534x460px
Just die already
>>
>>732398484
>>it's over for me
>>almost 50

w0t?
>>
>>732398484
>>732398484
i just losse a semester on medschool because i am a dailyweed user and i didnt accomplish 40% assistanse, should i stop doing weed right now or should i stop before i return to school next semester(08/13/17)?
i am 20 year old
>>
Not op but I'm 51. It doesn't get better guys. It gets worse. Much worse. I have more money now than I ever dreamed of having and every morning my first thought is putting a gun in my mouth. True story. Good luck faggots.
>>
>>732402806
>boi
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.