[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ros I need your help. Long story short hooked up with a girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 15

File: 4.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
/b/ros I need your help. Long story short hooked up with a girl at a party while both of us being drunk. I knew she had a boyfriend, but what I didn't know was that he has been training boxing for a couple of years. I've never taken any martial arts courses, been in a fight once.
I need advice (everything, no matter how dirty is acceptable) on how someone like me can possibly stand a chance (or at least deal some damage back) to the bf.
Also general useful tips for street fighting
>>
>>732341810
He's gonna fuck your ass up you dug your grave nigger
>>
>>732341810
Take your beating like a man.
>>
>>732341810
Why is he mad at you? His girl is out at parties fucking other dudes. Also, the person who's the most angry usually wins unless the other person is trained. So you're fucked op.
>>
>>732341810
You fucking dumbass. Do you not know how to use a knife or a gat? Let him throw the first punch it most likely won't knock you out, then pull out your force multiplier, and do as Spartan 117 would do and finish the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNWaJU8nNno
>>
>>732341810
cops or weapon or take your beating
>>
>>732341810
you get a gun or carry a knife wtf? he's gonna attack you. you can defend yourself as you see fit
>>
>>732341810
Take the beating scumbag
>>
>>732341810
Easy you dont fight the guy, but if you do best guard for a newbie is clutch the back of your head so your fore arms and elbows are in front of your face you'll look insane but if you've only had one fight I'm sure you won't be able to keep your eyes open in the fight when a punch is coming towards you so that's gonna stop you getting knocked out immediately use this to get in close as he's a boxer break guard head butt aim for your fore head on his nose whilst you punch him or knee him in the balls try to do them both then take him to the ground and kick him in the face
>>
there's very little chance you have if this guy is a trained boxer.

I expect hes actively looking for you to beat your ass, and there's no magic technique you can use to really defend yourself against an experienced fighter aside from running.

I recommend you just avoid him or take your ass whipping. Don't bring a knife or any other weapon, because odds are he will be able to take that from you and will most likely then use it on you i
>>
>>732342142
That sounds reasonable enough.
So I should wait out as much as possible, and not be the first to throw a punch right?
>>
>>732341810
Pocket sand, also boxers cant do shit at long range. Try to stay away and if he gets too close try to hug him really tight and get him to ground, then put him into an armbar or something like that. Or, even better, let yourself get beat up (boxers are stupid and always aim for the face) and sue the shit out of him. Then also, try to hit hard on hard, hes probably able to take a few punches to the face, because u know, boxers.
try to kick his shin or collarbone, he will feel pain.
>>
It's best to do everything to avoid the fight. Because you can legitimately stab the motherfucker if he wants a fight that bad.
>>
>>732342219
lolololololol said the dumbass. No way in hell is he gonna take a knife or gun from you. That's a myth made up in hollywood movies. If OP actually pulls a knife with intention to use it then the Boxer is in real trouble. Now if OP thinks he should just bluff by pulling a knife then OP's gonna be in trouble.
>>
Assuming you're not a weak beta, a quick way to end a fight is grab that fucker at the waist and lift him enough to slam him into the cement. By default, his head will hit the concrete and the wind'll get knocked out of him. Do as you please from there. Otherwise, try to hit him as hard as you can behind the ear. Fucks up the equilibrium and makes him dizzy. Proceed to tear him apart from there. Otherwise, fuck tactics and be as rapid and brutal as possible. Just do damage. Your prefered outcome is hospitalization for the bf. If you have to cave his face in with your foot, do it. Fuck him. I'm wicked drunk but I've been in some shit. It's 4chan so obviosuly I'm full of shit. Or am I?
>>
>>732341810
Try to encounter him where there are no people you both know very well. So you minimize the impact on your status.
>>
You knew the score, she had a boyfriend and regardless if he is a 5 foot cuck or a 6ft boxer you should take a beating...but if it's that bad just use pepper spray
>>
Heres what i would do try and talk it out like the little bitch you are its here fault not yours if that doesnt work take him down and try to choke or ground and pound him out boxers have no idea what to do on the ground
>>
>>732341978
yes then get sent to jail right after
>>
>>732342629
Ye but if he was indeed a 5ft cuck, I don't think I woulda taken a beating.
>>732342650
Definetely trying to talk that shit out if possible. I'm just asking for the worst case scenario
>>
>>732342730
True, my shithole of a country has really strict laws on when you can use weapons for self-defence. Basically you canĂ½ use a knife or a gun unless the person that attacked you has pulled one as well.
>>
>>732341810
Buy a gun
>>
>>732342433

So you clearly have never seen many fights in real life.

I saw just this happen in Atlanta outside of a nightclub. Some college pussy talked shit to a guy in the group I was with, and decided to pull a knife. My friend closed in, threw some jabs then grappled with him a little and the knife quickly hit the ground because the kid was simply overpowered and wound up going fetal.

Maybe you've seen too many movies yourself, if OP can't throw a punch what makes you think he could use a fucking knife effectively? Buying a corner store knife doesnt make you zorro
>>
>>732342629
Better yet use bear mace. It will actually cause permanent damage to his eyes, and might even leave him partially or fully blind.
>>
escape.

running away is manly

pirates run away all the time and they are manly
>>
>>732341810
Why would he be mad at you? She's the one that cheated on him.
>>
>>732341810
Learn to take down. Fists up like you're boxing, dive low, ground and pound, hope to fuck he hasn't trained escapes. Go to the ground, standing up with a boxer will end badly for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VB_1QcE6o
>>
File: 1493905963239.jpg (39KB, 480x714px) Image search: [Google]
1493905963239.jpg
39KB, 480x714px
>>732341810
Make sure he goes to a gun fight :-)
>>
File: wimp lo.jpg (18KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
wimp lo.jpg
18KB, 500x216px
>>732341810
use face to his fist style!
>>
>>732343071
hahahahhaha what a fucking retard. I just told you if you think just pulling a knife will scare the other guy away then your gonna get your ass kicked. You have to be willing to use the knife you goddamned asshole. I know this might be hard to believe but after the first stab your have a very high probability of getting another stab. Do this a couple of times and I guarantee you will win assuming this is a one on one fight. Anon you need to stop watching action movies, and go out into the real world.
>>
Why would you fight him?

The chick is the one that fucked up by cheating.

I never understood why people get pissed at the other lover. Lol the one in the relationship cheating knew damn well what they were doing.
>>
>>732342853
Worst case scenario, use your god damn agression. It's a thing for a reason. Whatever it takes. It's worse case scenario, after all. He's a boxer? Boxers aren't trained to get taken to the ground. Boxers aren't trained to take a pipe to the face. Boxer's aren't trained to do anything but box. This isn't a movie. Your goal is to mount his pelvis on your god damned wall. Your goal is war stories. Slam him into the concrete. Punch him in the throat. Break his knee with a kick. Who the fuck cares? This is last resort, son. Harvest some god damned meat. Take a throphy. But first and foremost; channel that aggression. Channel that hate. Your ancestors probably collected scalps, what's your excuse? Rip his eyebrows off. Fuck his eyebrows. Make a statement. I used your whore as a cock sleeve, and I painted the street with your brain matter and I'm gonna use your intestines as a scarf.
Fuck I'm drunk...
>>
Kick him in the balls bro.
>>
>>732343592
>Boxers aren't trained to take a pipe to the face.
This! This right here. Most of fighting is intimidating your opponent. That's the only reason people try to sell themselves as a badass. Despite any story you've ever heard their is not a person on earth that is trained to take a pipe to the face. Get over how intimidating he looks and sounds, and two or three wacks to the face, and he'll fall like a ton of bricks. (I just now realized that might sound gay, but I didn't mean it that way)
>>
>>732343896
Plus it's fun. Cheek bone gives way, teeth come out, hair gets messed up...
Do it. He isn't a threat, he's a bar story for later.
>>
Okay thanks everyone, my head is a bit clearer.
Will definetely try to talk this shit out cause I'm not of the aggressive type, but if shits hits the fan
aim for the knees
for the nose
try to tackle to ground
hit as hard as possible.
I mean the good thing is I've already accepted that I'm gonna get hit, I just wanna hit back at least as hard.
>>
>>732343896
>>732344285
it works, but the guy will look pretty beat up and will probably sue you, its always better to hurt them so that you cant see it. Fake a punch and kick their knee in ok kick into the ripcage, a big fat rip bruise is fucking painful for months and if he punched you in the face and lets say broke your nose, you have better chances to win against him in court even though you beat him
>>
>>732344545
Hey he's the beta who's dame got dicked by another man. He already lost. Fuck him up, OP.
>>
>>732344545
and god please look at how to throw a punch, youll look like a fool if you punch and break your wrist first try
>>
>>732344612
I mean, no matter how it ends up he shouldnt be able to sue me right? He initiates the whole think, I've got no quarrel with him.
>>
Offer to suck his dick if he lets you out of the beating. Ez pz
>>
>>732344729
Has to prove you're the one that hit him. No witnesses? Aw shux...
>>
>>732344729
that would be right, if the system would be fair. if he has no teeth left and a fucked up bleeding face and you sit there with maybe a little scar, who do you think will get the fault ?
>>
>>732343175
>>732343346
>I knew she had a boyfriend
That's why, think about it.
If op didn't know, than the bf would be out of line shifting the blame off the gf to op. (In my opinion)
>>
>>732342142
Great way to take a gut shot then get stomped
>>
Kick him in the balls as much as possible, then run as fast as you can since you ain't got any chances of winning
>>
>>732341810
you deserve your beating
>>
>>732341978
fuck the knife thing, but this song.......oh the memories =D
>>
>>732344729
also, unless you hit hard with a weapon, its not the best idea to aim for the head if hes a trained boxer, they know how to protect their heads, ribcage or collarbones (if you can hit them) are the better option, if you break his collarbone, they only hold about 30 pound his arm will drop like a bag of sand
>>
>>732344545
No dude. Do not enter this fight with only fist. You stand absolutely zero chance hand hand I don't care what nut kicking ear biting shit you do. Use weapons, and in your mind, have every intention of killing the dude. And even then, the chances are 50 50.
>>
>>732342142
So headbutt him and punch him in the cock at the same time
>>
>>732341810
If he gonna beat you up, you gotta slash his tires, smash his car with a bat, visit his house and shit on his lawn, break all the glass you can at his house, and definitely fuck his gf again to make it worth taking a beating
>>
Bring an expandable baton and hit him in the leg
>>
>>732342375
Confirmed McGregor fangirl
>>
>>732345350
And also this.
>>
>>732341810
What does his bitch look like? Was fucking her worth this hassle? Do you think he will think it's worth the hassle? Is this a longtime girlfriend or just his slam piece?

Maybe you will get lucky and he will only cave her face in.
>>
>>732345267
>chances are 50 50.
Maybe if the weapon in question was a tank
>Trained fighter
>Hey internet... wait, hey /b/ how to fight?
place your bets
>>
Just fuck him up like he's your little brother. Punch him like it's sci fi. You can be the indignant one, lol.
>>
>>732345385
>McGregor
i dont know mcgregor, i dont watch sports
>>
File: pasta.jpg (295KB, 408x609px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
295KB, 408x609px
>>732341810
I haven't seen this copy pasta in nearly a week.
>>
>>732342375

Worst. Advice. Ever.
>>
>>732341810
Heres a tip for street fighting: fuck rules. Fuck honor.

I want you to focus on one thing, pummeling that motherfucker and beating him to the ground by any means necessary. Stomp in his balls, spit in his eye, etc. Do whatever it takes.
>>
>>732342468

This is the best advice I've heard so far.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>732342375
it's an older meme but it checks out
>>
oh yeah, and don't forget, fingers in eyes? That's never done, but you can be the first. Straight to the brain, good going.
>>
>>732344729
Real talk for a second, drunk or not. My previous shit still stand. So he's trained in boxing? And? He's not professional. He's just some dude that knows how to hold his hand's up and dance around all pretty. Aggression brutality, speed, and force are your primary concern. He won't use anything hes learned (supposedly, maybe he's never even been in a ring). Likely, he'll try to show off, posture, or run his mouth. Fuck all that. The second you see him, drill him in the god damned throat. Kick his knee cap backwards, whatever. Zero delay. Get straight to the dirty work. This is not a movie. This is not a show. This is not a game. This reality and that piece of shit needs to get that; he's a beta bitch whose dame needed some proper dick and he couldn't provide, now he's butthurt. Make it worse. Humans are built to fuck shit up; you're built to fuck shit up. Rip. Him. Apart.
>>
>>732341810
Only two words:

Pocket Sand
o
c
k
e
t

S
a
n
d
>>
>>732341810
You're a dead man. Hang yourself. Less painful.
>>
Lol all this advice is either shit or faggots thinking this should be a fair fight.

Here's what you do if you really get into a fight: charge him, grab him as hard as you can, and bite the shit out of him and/or gouge eyes. Street fights are dirty and all that training won't help when you bite his ear off.
>>
>>732342468
Where all assuming weak beta.
But the rest checks out, the 'fuck tactics' this will leave him wide open so is in contention.
>>
It has to be a sneak attack, and that will be difficult. He will have his senses honed with practice and you'll be making so much noise he will hear you from a light year away. Running and changing your name is the only solution.
>>
Ask why he'd fight you when she was the one who hurt him? If that doesn't work, when he's done kicking your ass, whisper "cuck" in his ear.
>>
>>732341810
Dont fight him, that simple.
>>
>>732345685
If you think so. For me it worked more than one time. Going on the ground is not the best idea in general because you can easily get kicked in the face by other people
>>
File: 1418035935299.jpg (37KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1418035935299.jpg
37KB, 454x453px
>>732341810
Conceal carry
>>
Boxer here, if he puts in any amount of effort in his training and isnt someone who just shows up once a week, accept your loss because untrained street fighters are the easiest especially when they've never been in a fight. your ass is gonna wide swing on instinct and get knocked out
>>
>>732341810
Just fuck his girl again
>>
>>732341810
Hope he MURDERS you
You deserve it
>>
>>732342219
This. Actively avoid. Don't try any of this fancy shit, just straight run away.

Give it about three weeks send some other schmuck will be fucking the sour, getting you off the hook
>>
>>732341810
You knew she had a boyfriend, you deserve what's coming to you faggot.
>>
You're literally going to get your jaw broken.

Be a man, Don't be a little cunt. Approach him and tell him you didn't know she had a bf and she's a whore, Maybe go drunk so it won't hurt as much, Take a beating and move on from being a nigger.
>>
hehehe, lol I got a good one. Start boxing at another gym. Maybe you're good?
>>
Shoot him....or use some other weapon
>>
>>732345848
I agree, there is no way a trained fighter will fight you like a trained fighter, makes no sense at all.
I mean it's not like trained racing drivers actually apply their training, they just put their hands on the wheel and scoot around all pretty. Shit next your gonna say a trained runner is going to run like a trained runner, they just wear dinky shoes and dance around, no way he'll get away from you!
>>
>>732341810
If I were him I would go for the bitch not for you
>>
>>732341900
>>732342433
>>732343044
>>732343211
>>732343244
>>732343866
>>732346066
>>732346199
>>732346233
>>732346255

can we stop worrying about faggot op and appreciate these dubs
>>
Boxing is a pretty devastating form of fighting, so you're in for a rough one. But there are things you can do:

I was a former boxer for about 4 years, and still train, and teach.

There are a number of illegal hits in boxing, and this guy will not anticipate them, since you get into a heavy routine while training. Warning though, some of these can really fuck someone up, and you run the risk of permanently fucking him up.

There are reasons that knees, headbutts, and elbows are illegal in most forms of combat. They're dirty, disorienting, and completely devastating if done right

Headbutt is the worst. If you can drive a rising hit with your head into the base of his jaw, or nose, there is NOBODY that can stand up to it if done correctly.

Same as elbows to the face, knees to the stomach and groin, and rabbit punches to the back of the neck and head (these can give punch drunk syndrome).

You have to be willing to fight unfair and mean. Don't hesitate to eye gouge or bite. You'd be a dirty fuck, but these WILL keep you from an unfair ass whooping.
>>
>>732346199
This. Fuck her again and ghost on both of them. It's not your fault his chick is a slut, fuckin over fightin everytime
>>
That's a good question actually. A girl cheats on you with a guy.

2 options that involve some kind of reaction.

1) Tie the girl up and rape her for ever? Cause you love her.

2) Kill every guy you know she's with so she can never fall in love with anyone lest they get killed?

Which one?

Cause if you just beat the guy up, it's kinda weak.
>>
>>732341810
Just keep your hands up and try to move in as close as possible. Grapple with him when you get the chance; if you're lucky, he only has boxing working for him and he might be a shit wrestler. Now, I'm assuming you are too, but if you can get the takedown first you might be able to get behind him for a choke/ground and pound
>>
>>732343341
Are there a lot of 1v1 knife duels in your neck of the woods?
>>
>>732341964
>>
>>732341810
You will probably lose but embrace it. Just get in as many before you do go down and dont focus on the pain, focus on the adrenaline your body produces as a mean to protect the injured part. Go for temple and jaw. Gut punch is effective but dud probably has strong abs from boxing. Only place worth it for you is head.
>>
>>732346587
OP please dont listen to this guy. Theres a reason why theres muay thai as well. don't try throwing an elbow or a knee you will get fucked up. It takes training to throw those correctly and do the proper damage, chances are youre not flexible enough to do either well or have the form. although you will have to be willing to fight unfair, hit his dick or some shit, headbutt if he clenches you but i doubt youll be able to get that close without getting a hook to the face, good luck.
>>
>>732346902

Spoken like a true pussy
>>
>>732346742
Not him but i actually do have a lot of knife fights where i live.
>>
>>732341810
to fight a boxer you have to have patience and hit hard
>>
>>732346587
>Headbutt
I realize you tacked on "if done correctly" and you're absolutely right. But this is rarely ever the case for the untrained, Almost ever skinny white fuck with a weed pipe and an instant noodle diet will talk shit about their headbutts. I've been on the receiving end of the 'never seen a weight plate, but i could ko king kong' a few times, it's laughable, one time I let a guy connect just to dispel all his illusions, the face is priceless.
>>
coins between your fingers, wear rings. IF your gonna fight dirty and its life or death doubt it is eye gauge, use rocks and piece of pipe or would. But if I were you just fucking run.
>>
>>732347005
spoken like someone who has never been in a real adult fight. A slap fest in high school doesnt count
>>
>>732346482
There's a difference between a professional fighter and someone who shows up at a gym and boxes two times a week. This fucker'll show up, run his mouth, posture for his faggot friends, make a show of it. Interrupt that and it's all out the window. Fight or flight triggers, panic sets it, instinctive response takes over. Any fight can be a fair fight if the unanimous pick gets caught off guard by the under dog. I've seen it. I've done it. Every little faggot, such as your sarcastic self, on the Internet assumes fights are straight forward; better fighter wins the fight. Bullshit. When some cunt starts shit at a punk show thinking it's going to be a straight forward fist fight, they never expect a shit kicker to break their jaw in half after a body slam. It's cucks like you that give people shit advice because you've been playing CoD since '07 so you think you're an operator. Slit your wrist and disappear, sugar tits.
>>
Hm, to be fair I'm not exactly like physically weak, (been training soccer for 5 years now) it's just that I've never fought a person before.
I guess headbutting hard would be my best bet.
>>
>>732346902
Spoken like a realist.
If you don't have fundamentals you'll never throw an elbow with power.
>>
>>732347257
Oh to add on to that, use your throw knees and elbow strikes, even headbutt the fucker!
>>
>>732341810
You need something heavy to strike him with that he can't take away from you OP
If you're American you can buy a cheap .22 pistol for around $100 (don't shoot him but let him know you're not the one)
>>
If he's boxing try to move quickly, hug him, quick his balls with your knee, and pin him to the floor, then just punch his face (try to punch him on his sides, at ear level, punching his face wont do jackshit due to cartilage and muscle cushion), you should KO him after some time, and then just leave ASAP, don't overdo it, once he stops fighting back stop hitting him.
If he's filled with rage and just jumps at you, you're most likely fucked, you don't know how to punish him for his agresiveness, if this is the case the wildest one wins
>>
>>732341900
Those ARE some nice dubs
>>
File: thighssss.jpg (229KB, 1359x2048px) Image search: [Google]
thighssss.jpg
229KB, 1359x2048px
>>732341810

I suggest you reach out to this guy ASAP and let him know you weren't aware she was dating you. It was just a one night stand, you both got drunk at a party, she came onto you, you fucked, and that's it. Tell him bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks. Then hang up.
>>
>>732347298
i ve seen some shit every common sense thi g you thibk you know about fighting is actually a lie. fight or flight psychology. source: im a tough guy who brawls
>>
>>732347470
off topic but holy shit moar of her?
>>
>>732341810
dont try to punch him in the face, keep your guard like a boxer and keep your distance so he might think that you are trained as well and wont destroy you in a second, if he starts to rush you keep low try to tackle him to the ground
>>
considering its boxer vs OPs "I got into a fight once"... OP very well might not even land a solid shot 1 time before getting ktfo.

Am I the only one thinking this is a case of "take what you deserve or run away like a little bitch?"
>>
Why do you feel the need to fight this guy? Just let him punch you then go to the pub and slag off that woman together.
>>
>>732341900
>>732341961
This. You fucked his girl knowing that she had a boyfriend. You deserve to take an ass kicking.
>>
File: whitegirlass.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
whitegirlass.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
>>732347517
>>
>>732347298
You really think a dude asking for help on /b/... is going to body slam a guy who trains? Are you fucking high right now?
>starts shit at a punk show
Oh, your 12 and have grand illusions about WWE-MMA'ing some kid at a wiggles concert when you probably tripped over each other and gave him a kick while you where both on the ground. What a fag
>>
>>732347360
This is solid advice
Knees and elbows are slow but devastating
A properly placed headbutt will distract anyone who isn't expecting it (long enough to ensue a combo street fighter style)
>>
>>732347309
>I guess headbutting hard would be my best bet

You also have a chance of knocking yourself silly for a few seconds... in which time you can say bye bye to your teeth and jaw bone if it also doesnt knock him silly
>>
>>732347577
HE DESERVES AN ASS KICKING? Why cus he fucker his bitch, the dirty little whore needs to be put in her place. This guy is a pussy too dont fuck a chick with a man if you cant take him and are to big off a pussy to stand your ground or take a beating.
>>
>>732347557
its a case of not resolving conflict with a fistfight. tell the guy to fuck off and punch a hevy bag or scream into his cuck pillow. start carrying melee weapons and indiana jones his kung fu ass if he fucks with you.
>>
File: 1490281477737.jpg (102KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490281477737.jpg
102KB, 429x600px
>>732341810
Nigga, get a gun. He's not allowed to kick your ass and you're allowed to defend yourself from attack.

I hope... What country do you live in?
>>
If he's black wear some boots and stop that mother in the shins
The negro has a very hard head but their legs/knees/shins are esp vulnerable
Not to mention their chest.. if you punch a negro right in the chest will all your force he will cry
>>
>>732347609
is this the same thicc girl that cosplayed dva?
>>
>>732347641
The amount of fights i have won with headbutts, and elbow strikes. I like to go clubbing get drunk and fight hahah.
>>
If you want to live anon. This is what you gotta do.
Collect these supplies: screwdriver, pliers, a lot of rope, and finally some W40.
Procedure prior of the meetup, W40 all ur tools and proceed.
Take the screwdriver and hide it in your pocket. When shit starts to go down, stab the fucker thru the cheek. This will give you leverage/possible infection. First reaction should be fear, after the fear has set in. He will try to fuck you up or run, but he will be in a lot of pain and should be freaked by the blood/ saliva he can't keep in his mouth. Second you have two options.
A) if he runs chase and stab him in the knee to stop him from running(another possible infection). Then proceed to punch his head until he is unconscious or just really really dumb. (Need to kill at least 60 iq points.)
B) let him run and plot to kill you.
Once you got him where you feel safe enough to kiss him without getting attacked. You need to act decisively and quickly. You NEED, idk if I can stress this part anymore, to go to pound town on his butthole to declare dominance.
Third step is to then stab him in the ass a few times with the screwdriver and then take your pliers and rip out one of his front tooth and at least one of the bottom row. Almost done with the simple easy steps. After you need to whisper in his ear, "faggot cuck pussy faggot I'm off to fuck your bitch once more."and then leave him with the screwdriver in his asshole.
>>
>>732347090
He would never hope to legitimately "outbox" the active boxer you fuckwit
>>
pepper spray, easy is dat...
>>
File: whitegurlass.jpg (2MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
whitegurlass.jpg
2MB, 3988x3988px
>>732347844

to be honest i dont know
>>
>>732347423
This is the best advice
Have no fear and don't try and fight clean
>>
>>732345848
This was my approach fighting some shitstain that out weighed me by about 60 lbs. He wanted to shit talk and I straight shit rocked him without stopping, unrelenting force. That's the only way you can win without anu training when the odds are against you.
>>
he's a boxer, the way he's conditioned to stand makes his more susceptible for a double leg takedown, if you can land that and have your way with him on the ground you're sweet.
>>
Ok, on the moral side of things:
I repeat that I knew she had a bf. I've done this before and I've always been ready to face the consequences. It's just that I got intimidated by the dude. I mentioned before: I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO FIGHT THE DUDE. But if he decides to beat my ass up, he will be in his right. All I wanted was some advice on how not to godwn without a fight if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>732341810
Keep your head up even when you start catching a few hits. If you duck or dip you head down you won't be able to see what's going on and he'll knock you out without you being able to do anything.
>>
get yourself a baton or smth. at least you'll feel safer
>>
>>732341810
Take that fight like a man. Most important cover your head. Try to stay in your feet. If there is a chance take him to the ground but stay above. At least bring a friend in case he goes full beserk. Godspeed anon
>>
File: IMG_2500.jpg (604KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
604KB, 2048x2048px
Get some steel toe boot kick hit in the leg he will drop like a fly. Or if you wanna kill him run away when he's finds you let him chase you then pull out a knife a stab him. If some one chases you down then you kill them with a knife the case will be dropped against you.
>>
>>732348022
yeah it's definitely her

https://www.reddit.com/r/Momokun_MariahMallad/
>>
>>732348272
ALRIGHT THEN BEST ADVICE: Fight if your gonna be filmed too, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, give it all you got, just dont look like a beta pussy fag.
>>
You deserve your fate
Accept it
Surrender to it
Feel the feeling that you feel
>>
File: messygirl.jpg (2MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
messygirl.jpg
2MB, 3988x3988px
>>732348443

Wish I had nudes
>>
>>732347776
Yeah, you can defend yourself with a gun, provided they're attacking you with a deadly weapon. If you pull out a gun, knife, or really anything that's not a hand in a fight and anyone sees it (God forbid you're stupid enough to use it), a number of shitty things can happen to you

>you get arrested for assault
Threatening someone, with or without a weapon, still counts as assault in the USA. Even if he does slap the shit out of you first, the judge is definitely going to take his side over yours

>you get arrested for attempted murder
In case it wasn't obvious, guns are deadly weapons. Let's say OP's attacker doesn't have a gun, and OP shoots him. Even if he only hits a leg or arm, that's totally still attempted murder, and OP is btfo.

>you get shot because you are not a gunfighter
Assuming you're using a gun in a fist fight (this is because you are an edgy manchild, a weak beta subhuman, some cop wannabe, or a combination of the three), there's a chance that someone watching has a gun too. If you pull yours out first and you haven't practiced real, valid gunfighting drills (protip: you probably haven't, McRee-on-defense-mode-pickin-ass would-be quickdraw troglodyte), there's a very real chance that all you'll do is escalate and get shot by the guy standing on the sidewalk AND look pathetic in the process
>>
>>732343071
>Buying a corner store knife doesnt make you zorro

All of my keks
>>
>>732347637
You ever slam someone into the cement? No. Ever been dropped into the cement out of nowhere? No. It doesn't matter how good someone is at fighting. For example, I'm not fantastic at it and prefer to avoid it but I'm 6'4, 245lbs and I weight train so I'm not some pile of man tits in a computer chair. I'm just saying. Think you might lose the fucking fight? Slam the fucker into the concrete or whatever's nearby. Some weekend boxer isn't gonna go full Christ with Gloves and fuck your world up if you instantly slam the cunt into the ground. I'm not saying tackle. This isnt fucking grade school. I'm saying lift and slam. If his skull gives way to the impact, so fucking what? Leave his twitchy ass there. The goal in any fight like this is to tear the other guy apart. A subhuman faggot such as your nigger self obviously wouldn't know what the fuck to do in a fight where you might losee because you've always pictured yourself winning the fight against the superior guy that smashed your empty little head into the locker. But it's okay, beta. It's okay. We now live in a world where SJW's will run to the aid of biologically inferior cucks like you. It's okay. Just breath. Play with your playdoh.
>>
Why is everyone here 12 and what is this? Pasta is pasta no matter how freshly reheated it is. Also, if this some how is a real question, why are you fighting him? For some chick you already fucked? Waste of your time, if he attacks you, make sure it's in a public space with lots of witnesses. Let the cops deal with his aggression.
>>
Allow him to knock you out, press charges and ruin his life then kill yourself because this dumbass shit is why we aren't going to be accepted into the galactic alliance.
>>
>>732341964
Why not both?
>>
Look him right in the eyes and say, "I didn't cheat on you, SHE cheated on your. You're defending the honor of a slut?"

Then, right hook him with a hand soaked in pepper spray and ride him out until it kicks in and you can really wreck his face and liver.

Best of luck!
>>
>>732341810
You should offer to suck his dick infront of people
pretend to be gay when he hits you make it into a
hate crime.

Fucking faggots
>>
>>732347912
What's the rope for, faggot?
>>
u were already a pussy fuckin her behind his back, so go full pussy and call the damn cops when he shows up
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (80KB, 551x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
80KB, 551x793px
Take some viagra, and when he comes after you. Take you clothes off and start jerking it slowly while looking him in the eye. I'm pretty sure he's not gonna wanna fight a horny ass dude.
>>
>>732348932
That's assuming he isn't already mad at her, and doesn't just wants to beat someone up to feel better!
>>
>>732343071
first rule of knife fighting: don't pull out your knife unless you are willing to stab the person you are fighting and all of his friends to death
>>
get nudes from the guy and post here. We need them to asses how much fucked you are.
>>
>>732349057
>OP takes anon's advice
>walks into fight with 5-inch penis fully erect
>awkwardly tries to pull down pants while getting the shit punched out of him
>finally gets dick out, boxer doesn't care and keeps punching
>OP is now a twitchy, erect mess on the sidewalk and boxer goes home to laugh about it with his girlfriend
>>
>>732347021
And.. Who's right?
>>
>I knew she had a boyfriend, but what I didn't know was that he had been training boxing for a few years.
>Implying that if you thought you could take him that everything would be "ok".
She set you up stupid. She wants her man to beat your ass to prove his love. But don't worry. With you being just 12 years old and him being just 14 that ass whipping your gonna get shouldn't change your life too drastically.
>>
Only faggots resort to physical violence, hopefully you come to your senses and shoot him in the face, one less nigger on the streets to worry about. Can't put a piece of meat in front of a dog and expect them not to eat it.
>>
It's not illegal to sleep with someone's GF, it's illegal to assault someone though. If he attacks you call the cops and get his ass sent to prison. If he sends you threatening text messages, get a restraining order. If he breaks that shit to attack you he'll get even more time.
>>
>>732348759
>Even if he does slap the shit out of you first, the judge is definitely going to take his side over yours
Nope. Stand your ground. As long as you're legally carrying, you have a right to defend yourself. Also, punching someone is (usually) battery. Battery is physical, assault is the implied threat. You've certainly got a reasonable cause to assume your life/safety is in danger. I mean, it's not ironclad but it's a defensible position and depending on the state, it's one that wins a lot of cases.

I'm not saying unloading the clip into an unarmed man but if you draw on him and tell him that's not the way it's going then you might diffuse the situation with a little reality.

>McRee-on-defense-mode-pickin-ass would-be quickdraw troglodyte
Okay, I laughed. If you ree hard enough, though.
>>
>>732349349
OP still fucked his girlfriend.
>>
>>732348815
6'4 230lb and weight train
But nice self projection there faggot, you're right up there with the dope smoking punk kids who think they could headbutt Mcgregor into submission.
If the only fights you claim to have won are against people who couldn't even defend a basic take down, you should probably not be picking fights at the local high school.
>>
>>732349029
Faggot here. Sorry. Y
Spray W40 on rope. Tie him up and proceed to assfuck him. Spray his wounds with the W40
>>
>>732349650
What the fuck is W40?
>>
>>732341810
Lol, don't fight over pussy. That's stupid, and you'll kick yourself when you're a grownup. If you dig the chicken, tell her she has to dump the boyfriend if she wants to see you.
That said, if boyfriend comes after you, roll of quarters in a sock. Practice targeting with it, carry it everywhere. Cops catch you with it, tell them it's laundry money.
>>
I would recommend grappling, and learning how to take fights to the ground. From there arm bars or choking him out would be your best option. There are many useful Jiu jitsu moves that take punching/kicking out if the equation but it's not something you can prepare for over night.
>>
>>732349696
It's lube
>>
>>732349627
McGregor would beat the ever loving dogshit out of me, you, and ever shitstain in this thread with his dick while he ate shrimp and drank Tullamore.
But your anger almost seems like... envy? Do you wanna... hook up... maybe...Anon? I am drunk as fuck, after all. Nows your chance. The chance to fuck a burly, angry, drunken Irishman. I'm cute for my size. C'mon, anon. Take me. I'm ready.
>>
File: 94_2_4ad2f5120a83257.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
94_2_4ad2f5120a83257.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>732349906
Do... do you not know what WD40 actually is? Or is there some small production personal lube we are all unaware of?
>>
>>732350097
I don't like the D that's why I use W40. Has a nicer finish
>>
>>732350097
If they made WD40 lube, I'd use it. Nothing worse than a squeeky pussy.
>>
>>732350058
Kek, We'll both agree to McGregor, I've been sinkin tinnies myself, let's meet in the middle with a crisp high five as we double team some party slut and call it a day
>>
>>732348759
>If you pull out a gun, knife, or really anything that's not a hand in a fight and anyone sees it (God forbid you're stupid enough to use it), a number of shitty things can happen to you

In some countries, any martial art is considered a dangerous weapon. E.g. in germany it is counted as aggravated assault and therefore you have every right to use almost any weapon to keep yourself from harm. As long as you dont exceed the violence (e.g. attacking first or shooting someone who is backing up), it is not a problem.
>>
>>732350320
Tag team OP''s corpse after this guy kills him?
>>
>>732341810
double leg takedown boom
>>
>>732350628
I haven't been in a fight all month, let's go fuck up the boxer, It's defiantly not gay if we beat him up, and more rewarding.
>>
go get some pepper spray, it'll disable 3 people from 2 metres away
>>
>>732348759
Extremely incorrect. The typical standard is that if a reasonable person feels they are at risk of death or grievous bodily harm, then they can defend themselves with deadly force. This is almost always accompanied by a statement that you had to have no part in starting or escalating the conflict. If you are considering using deadly force, you have a responsibility to try to avoid the conflict all together. You cannot go meet him somewhere knowing that a fight might start and carry a gun. If he tracks you down and attacks you, you can certainly shoot him.

Most important thing is to say nothing until you talk with a lawyer. Not a single thing. The trials for that kind of thing are entirely based on what you perceived and how well you can describe it to be within the law.
>>
>>732341810
You're exactly the kind of person who I love to see get their ass kicked. Fuck the hell off.
>>
>>732350844
Sounds like a god damn party, god dammit. God dammit OP, what's your god damn location, god dammit??
>>
>>732350755
This or just talk to him most popular fight if they are drunk and maybe he will understand she is a whore and you 2 will get friends else take the hits and fuck his ex girlfriend again
>>
>>732341810
If he wants to beat you, let him, then file for assault charges. His ass goes away for a decade and you get to fuck his girl some more.
>>
>>732341810
Just clip his jaw once real good and youll knock his ass out
>>
>>732351385
Decades for assault? You'd be lucky if he got any time at all, assuming it's his first offense. Most likely would just get probation.
>>
>>732351056
Fellow carrier!
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
Take a dragon dildo
>>
>>732351056
>you have a responsibility to try to avoid the conflict all together
>You cannot go meet him somewhere knowing that a fight might start and carry a gun

Okay so basically literally what I said, thanks
>>
Best advice become very good with strapping a mother fucker, boxing can't stop a fucking well placed stabbing.
>>
Im just going to say it. Neck yourself. You knew she had a boyfriend. Neck yourself or take the beating
>>
>>732341810
Bring the fight to the ground
Boxers panic when they are out of their comfort zone
>>
>>732352629
Only faggot necks say "neck"
>>
>>732352731
Back to r e d d i t faggot
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.