[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own a chain of self storage locations in the South. I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 20

File: 1493964295286.jpg (55KB, 796x582px) Image search: [Google]
1493964295286.jpg
55KB, 796x582px
I own a chain of self storage locations in the South. I'm planning on firing all my employees who voted for Trump this December. I've been facebook stalking them for some time and I think I've identified all their political views. The people who voted for Trump will be getting terminated by email a week before Christmas. Ask me anything.
>>
Enjoy the following lawsuits.
>>
>>732341482
How are you planning on protecting yourself from possible lawsuits
>>
>>732341482
>>>/pol/
Gtfo
>>
>>732341568
This. Your going to be fucked m8. But at least you'll make the regressives look bad, again.
>>
>>732341568
>>732341665
My state is an at-will employment state. I can fire them for any reason at any time. I don't plan on giving them a reason, simply emailing them that their services will no longer be required. The only evidence that I'm firing them based on their political views is this post, I haven't even told my wife. You'd be pretty hard pressed to find me out just from this post.
>>
File: 1470609119278.png (2MB, 1242x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1470609119278.png
2MB, 1242x1220px
>>732341482
Kek
>>
>>732341822
I thought about firing them right away, but in the end decided that firing them a week before Christmas has the potential for maximum keks. They won't even get the Christmas bonus.
>>
File: 1482987665404.jpg (566KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482987665404.jpg
566KB, 2048x1536px
>>732341482
Who the fuck cares about someone's political views???? If they work hard then go suck a cock libcuck.
>Pic related it's you
>>
>>732342101
I care. I want the people working for me to represent company values, my values. I don't want to turn on the TV and see one of my dipshit employees at a Trump rally. Lets see how good they think he's doing when they're unemployed.
>>
>>732341482
Enjoy niggers stealing from your lock ups
>>
>>732342188

The tolerant left.
>>
>>732341482

HF with the lawsuits you huge faggot
>>
>>732342285
>implying my staff are security
>>
>>732342368
see
>>732341784
I'm safe.
>>
>>732341482
I hope you get sued faggot
>>
File: 1489312264235s.jpg (3KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489312264235s.jpg
3KB, 114x125px
>>732341482
>HEY YOU!!!! IM STILL SALTY MY NIGGER-LOVING OLD CRUSTY WHORE LIED OUT HER ASS COUNTLESS TIMES AND DIDN'T GET TO BE PRESIDENT SO THEREFORE YOU'RE FIRED!!!! HAHAHAHA
congrats on simply making yourself look like a fucking autistic child. Kys
>>
Good for you. Maybe two weeks before Christmas. Just make you maximize their pain and have nothing during the holiday. Maybe these trump can't beg big government for work.
Cheers!
>>
Proof or you are 12 year old troll.
>>
I love watching conservacucks get baited
>>
>>732342455
If I do it two weeks before Christmas that's more time for them to plan for the holiday. I want them to spend money on presents for their kids and then get fired, and make them contemplate having to return things for a more modest holiday. It's going to be a great Christmas for me.
>>
>owns anything
>posts on /b/

Dude you're obviously a fat teen still living at home dealing with degenerating autism
>>
>>732342188
Guess what faggot?? They will find another job OR go full nigger and get on welfare and then guess who pays for that through taxis??? Your dumbass
>>
>>732342534
Sure let me just post the proof that would be needed to track me down and get me sued. Nice try.
>>
You are completely in your rights. Trump supporters believe in freedom versus regulation, so by their own philosophy fire all of them!
>>
>>732342631
Exactly my thoughts. If the party they support hadn't spend over half a decade shitting on worker rights in the name of making a quick buck they wouldn't be so easily fired. They might even have had a union. I'm going to represent Republican values this Christmas by shitting on the workers for an extra buck.
>>
>>732342612
TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD TROLL CONFIRMED ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>732342740
What's your company, I want to store my stuff in a storage facility with progressive values
>>
>>732341482
there's a certain irony in this
>>
File: 1494474055600.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494474055600.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>732341482
Simple questions:
Why are you such an asshole?

Why can't you tolerate other people with differing political views in the workplace?

Why are you apparently proud of bringing down this great nation by supporting leftists?
>>
>>732342740
No you won't because you are still a child and you don't own anything. Go study you have a test next Monday. Go get dressed for school your mother doesn't like it when your autism kicks up so go take your meds and please stop touching yourself in the living room. Sometimes I still don't know why we adopted you.
>>
>>732341482
good for you OP fuck those retards who voted trump
>>
>>732342850
Industry secret, most storage places are functionally the same. Mine stand out because all the competition have let their facilities fall into disrepair while I spend money on upkeep.
>>
>>732343063
Which makes me want to store my items there even more. What company?
>>
>>732343050
Move to North Korea please. You would love it there.
>>
If you're not a troll, which you likely are, then Im glad I don't work for a fagot ignoramus such as yourself. Personally Id want to watch you die from phallic exsanguination if you fucked with my kids livelihood.
>>
>>732343035
>Why are you such an asshole?
I'm trying out Republican values. Since I'm a business owner I'll try out the Republican business values of shitting on the little people.
>Why can't you tolerate other people with differing political views in the workplace?
I can tolerate other views. I'm choosing not to.
>Why are you apparently proud of bringing down this great nation by supporting leftists?
Funny, I asked my wife a similar question yesterday regarding her support for Trump.
>>
>>732343241
Same. He's a dick.
>>
>>732343241
Maybe they can get a job mining coal, I hear Trump is going to be bringing that back.
>>
>>732341784
> claims to be an employer
> doesn't understand basic employment law
> either not an employer, or will soon be put out of business by the various wrongful dismissal lawsuits he'll have to defend himself against.
>>
>>732343123
Nice try. If you want proof keep an eye out in the week before Christmas. I'll post the termination email that I'll send out to all of my employees.
>>
>>732341482
lol, you think that people who work at a self storage facility couldn't quickly find another menial job. I'm sure they'll all be crushed that the highly sought after career of sweeping out empty storage containers has been pulled out from under them. Hahahahahah, you're an idiot
>>
>>732343352
I understand the law. I also understand that it will have to be proven. I'm betting that they won't be able to prove shit.
>>
File: IMG_2278.jpg (34KB, 326x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.jpg
34KB, 326x311px
>>
>>732341482
Well, your penis still circumcised by kikes.
>>
>>732343420
I think you have me mistaken for some shithole like public storage. My managers get paid very well and they get great benefits. Will they be able to fin other jobs? Yes. Will it pay as well for the amount of work I pay them for? Not likely. I made them all sign noncompete agreements so they're not getting a storage job for a year anywhere in a 20 mile radius of any of my facilities. When they find new jobs they'll be entry level positions most likely. I wish them the best.
>>
File: clint4.gif (2MB, 495x287px) Image search: [Google]
clint4.gif
2MB, 495x287px
OP do you actually believe, as (seemingly) a liberal, that Donald Trump is any more right-wing than any Republican candidate in history? Why do you think it is only this generation which can't handle other ideas to their own?
>>
>>732343421

> can't prove shit
> can still drag you to court and cost you a fuckton of money defending yourself.
> if even one of them gets a sympathetic judge, you're fucked.

Bro, there's a reason why HR departments spend MONTHS building a termination case, even in "at-will" employment states.

Again, you have no idea how the law works, and I can't wait to read you counting around in a feels thread, talking about how your massive douchebaggery led you to lose your business, your wife, your standing in your community, and your life's savings.
>>
File: 1478693535339.jpg (24KB, 315x347px) Image search: [Google]
1478693535339.jpg
24KB, 315x347px
>>732341482
A grown man.
Owns a business.
Being this much of a whiny faggot.
>>
>>732343561
bait or not, op has played this fantasy out in their head. The fact that they took the time to create this scenario in their mind is laughable. Maybe we should be laughing at them for being a delusional mongoloid
>>
>>732343739
I'll take my chances. If you want specifics I'm actually planning on replacing them with automated kiosks that tenants can pay their bill at and rent units from. It'll look like I'm just replacing them with machines. I'm just firing the managers who voted Trump and keeping the rest to run the new call center.
>>
>>732343732
>>732343613

Oh, you got me. Good one OP.
>>
>>732343613

> thinks a noncompete clause is enforceable in such a way that he can prevent people from getting a job.
> worried that menial laborers will steal his trade secrets
> from a storage facility.

Top kek, op.
>>
>>732343613
>My managers get paid very well
so everyone that works there is a manager?
>>
what state are you in?
>>
>>732343961
In my state it's very enforceable.
>>732344057
Yes. I run with a very light amount of staff. Every one of my employees (except the maintenance guy) is a manager with real managerial responsibilities. For my most recent expansion the manager handled most of the legwork in getting a 3 story climate controlled building constructed and ready to rent.
>>
>>732344207
All I will say is that I'm in the South.
>>
>>732344267
>the manager
that's singular, as in one manager. If the person is as valuable to your "business" as you say, you wouldn't fire them. you must be from the south. You've been around niggers so long, you think like one
>>
>>732341482
You a sore loser lol
>>
have fun battling expensive and lengthy lawsuits, even if you aren't doing anything illegal. at least one is gonna take you to court over this.
>>
File: 1491205688863.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491205688863.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>732343280
>Republican values
>Shitting on the little people
>Kek.

There doesn't appear to really be any hope for you, sad, sad, little man. Enjoy your lawsuits, and the next eight years.
>>
>>732344524
>that's singular, as in one manager.
Correct. One manager per location. To be replaced by one automated kiosk per location and a central call center handling all inbound and collection calls for all locations. Starting January none of my locations will have a manager on location, with the exception of the location which houses the call center.
>>
>>732344267

And when and where did they sign these agreements, bro?

Also, how do you intend to enforce the CNC agreement - it's on you to track and file claims against ex-employees who violate it. Time is money, and filing lawsuits is ALSO very costly.
>>
>>732344733
There's only five other locations that fall within the 20 mile radius. It's as easy as calling them and seeing who answers. We already mystery shop them to check their prices.
>>
>>732344633
No they won't. They already know that the automated kiosks are in the works. They just don't know how many I'll be getting and how soon. If they take me to court this will look like nothing more than more Americans being replaced by machines.
>>
Asheville by chance?
>>
>>732345109
Nope.
>>
>Noone in this thread knowing how a at-will state works

>You can be fired without a reason, for any reason, even if its because they just don't like seeing you.

>No "just cause" needed and no warning required
>>
>>732341784
>My state is an at-will employment state. I can fire them for any reason at any time
God bless America. Thankfully I don't live in a shit hole where I can be fired for no fucking reason or the boss is an utter cunt.
>>
>Own a business
>In the south
>Mad people voted for trump

Yeah, you're retarded

Even more retarded for owning a business and not supporting the candidate that would most likely benefit you more as a business owner
>>
>>732345885
Oh I recognize that I'll benefit from Trump and his tax plan. But some things are simply more important than money.
>>
>>732341482
Enjoy your lawsuits faggot. You won't be owning anything soon.
>>732345397
Local law does not trump federal law. You cannot target and fire people for this shit without opening yourself up to liability.

Just like a sign that says "I reserve the right to deny service to anyone" doesn't hold up when you're only denying service to niggers.

Pull your head out of your asshole faggot. Thanks.
>>
>>732345965
Are you really an american?
>>
File: u r gangsta.gif (723KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
u r gangsta.gif
723KB, 500x281px
>>732341482
Still butthurt Trump won baby girl?
>>
>>732346127
>Enjoy your lawsuits
I'll be waiting with bells on.
>>732346171
Born and raised.
>>
>>732343352
Are you stupid? Or do you not know what at will means?
>>
>>732344915

Again, time is money.

Enjoy spending your next two years embroiled in lawsuits rather than running your business. Also, enjoy bankruptcy.
>>
>>732346414
'At will' is negated when discriminatory actions are able to be proven.
So in this case, dumb-dumb OP just gave us the proof needed.
>>
>>732346449
>>732346579
Now if only you could prove which of the hundreds of thousands of storage companies in the U.S. that mine are. But since you can't I'm safe.
>>
>>732346127
Let me say it again because you seems to suffer from a mental issue

>You can be fired without a reason, for any reaon

They wouldn't give a reason, and they'd be none the wiser as to why they got fired other than their services were no longer needed

I knew people on /b/ were retarded but damn you are getting up there
>>
>>732341482
Nice bait

Everybody knows hillary voters only work in starbucks and hot topic
>>
>>732344267
Are you living in the state of dilution?
>>
>>732346741
>They wouldn't give a reason, and they'd be none the wiser as to why they got fired other than their services were no longer needed
And to top it off I'm having automated kiosks installed at all sites which negates the need for a manager to actually be there. It'll look like nothing more than Americans being replaced by machines.
>>
>>732343323
Making a lot more money than the likely shit wages you pay currently because I'm sure you're not paying a 15/hr "living wage" you progressive faggots love
>>
>>732345397
> claims he understands at-will.
> doesn't understand public policy, implied contract policy, and implied covenant of good faith.
> clearly doesn't understand at-will.

If you fire a protected class, you're at risk of a discrimination claim.

If you fire people based on their political views, you're at risk, unless your "no politics" policy is even-handed, and objectively based on workplace performance, e.g., "you spent all day advocating for
Donald trump instead of working, and disrupted the workplace." If you're firing them based on stalking them outside of work and their political beliefs had no impact on their performance at work, then it's a discriminatory policy and actionable.

Enjoy bankruptcy with the op, faggot.
>>
>>732346926
Again, there's no evidence to suggest that I'm doing anything but replacing them with machines. This thread is the only evidence, and you're never going to find me. These people are going to be fired, I will face no consequences and there's nothing that you or anybody else can do about it.
>>
>>732341784
Not due to political, religious views. Nor for sexual orientation. You're an idiot mate. If they find out you fired them because they voted for someone you didn't like, you're super fucked. I honestly hope they find out because you shouldn't fire someone for having a different opinion. This makes op a faggot and sjw
>>
I actually know who you are. A few employees caught wind of this and are readying a counter lawsuit. You are fucked man. Im not part of it but know that two departments are ready for your long time coming bulllshit. You WILL be bled for all your cash no matter how small it is.

Ha! screen cap for later.
>>
>>732341482
enjoy your prison amerifag
>>
>>732347055
>If they find out you fired them because they voted for someone you didn't like, you're super fucked.
If
>>
>>732347060
>A few employees caught wind of this and are readying a counter lawsuit.
Cannot possibly be true because I haven't told anybody, including my wife, that I'm firing them for voting Trump.
>>
>>732347125
It wouldn't be hard. They'd literally just have to talk to each other, they all see that they're Trump voters, go in together on a lawsuit, bam. Even if they don't win the court costs would be worse on you than on them, and just the implication of legal action against you regardless of the outcome would be a detriment to you business.
>>
>>732347044
> Assumes that all these people won't compare notes.
> Assumes that all these people will go quietly.
> Assumes that there's no blowback in the form of media coverage and bad press, even if no court action happens.

Again - enjoy bankruptcy.
>>
>>732347414
I don't give a fuck if they compare notes or whether or not they go quietly. Even if they do compare notes they will also see that they have all been replaced by machines. Which is more likely, that I fired them for their political views or i fired them because I replaced them with a machine? No news media will even bother with this. Just another sad example of Americans being replaced by machines. An all too common occurrence if you ask me.
>>732347353
Get real. These people aren't taking anything to court.
>>
Again, at-will does not save you from paying unemployment. At the very least you'll probably be on the hook for that at a sudden a no-documentation termination.

-5/10 business owner, doesn't even know how to money
>>
>>732347698
Kek. Yeah, assuming you're not a troll (which you are) you're a fucking idiot. They would have no reason to not take you to court. And the news would eat it up. Plus as >>732347742 said you'd end up paying them unemployment as well, which would help them finance any legal action they wanted. And if you didn't give them unemployment then today dig your own grave even deeper.
>>
>>732344386
what?! trump supporters in da souf?! how uncharacteristic!
>>
You think Killery was a better choice??If you do you should fire yourself..
>>
>>732347969
I had though about being nice and just laying them off so they can still use the work experience on a resume but I can also terminate them for negligence. December is when I do the yearly reviews. I can fire them for being 5 minutes late one day and get out of paying unemployment. I'm sure I can find something for everybody. Thanks for giving me the idea!
>>
>>732347969
Get real, everybody who has ever been fired talks about wrongful termination and very few actually go through with it. OP is safe.
>>
Well it's been fun /b/ but I have to go now. I'll post again in December when I fire them.
>>
>>732342740
Have fun when they find out why you fired them and they proceed to burn your properties to the ground and beating your nigger loving face in
>>
>>732348253
Then everyone you know who's been fired is a fucking moron. I live in an at will state and people win those cases all the fucking time. Often because the bad publicity is enough to force the businesses to give in. Plus this would still be a super easy case to prove and would still cost them less than the owner. Who has provided no proof that he's not trolling.
>>
>>732343049
Gonna cap this thread so if this is real I can send it to your employees so they can rightfully sue your ass.
Have fun with that shithead
>>
>>732341482

Haha Calls everyone else a fascist yet is the one acting like a fascist Liberals / Lefties 2000 - 2017
>>
OP will be enjoying greater business success due to superior policies by Trump, but leftist fucktard fires hard working employees. Enjoy your SJW nigger workforce faggot
>>
>>732348720
If you read a few posts back OP says he's replacing them with automated kiosks so it's not like he's going to need those people anyway.
>>
>>732341482
As a liberal myself, i have to ask, do you really have to fire them because if what politician they support?
>>
>>732341482

Doing God's work anon.
>>
>>732348143
You're stupid as shit, they can still put this as work experience and choose "no" when it asks if the employer can be contacted. Finding one instance of error, or even a couple and not having them written up or signed acknowledgement of infractions will be enough for the state to award unemployment. Very rarely does an unemployment case even go before a judge, cases are heard from both sides by a state unemployment board member and decided there, if appealed it goes to arbitration and even then usually is on the side of the employee. If they get an unemployment lawyer, you're fucked.

I hope you're a troll because if not you're the shittiest business person ever and should view Trump as an icon - be it for his failures or successes
>>
>>732349232

It's more the fact they openly support fascism.
>>
>>732349304
>you're a shitty business owner if you don't think as I think
>>
Alabama Nigger
>>
>>732342860
There's a hilarious irony in this.
>>732349294
God wills that the stupid shall not be employed.
>>
>>732341482
You should fire everyone still using facebook to be honest. Including yourself
>>
>>732349387
Exactly the logic of this business owner "you shouldnt work here if you dont think as I think"

>>732349304

Actual truth, the supposed employer is going to fuck himself
>>
>>732349649
Well he's the owner it's his right to decide what kind of person he wants working for him.
>>
That is how you get sued
>>
>>732349735
>The exact opposite of leftist thinking, yet being used by a leftist
>typical
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
I fired the republicans who worked for me, starting back in 2016.

There are probably some I don't know about, but the rest of my team is moderate an intelligent (so I don't really care).

Trump sure made these idiots go full-retard -- and then double down on it.
>>
>>732349800
right, because you make sure to say "i'm firing you for being a republican"

god damn idiot
>>
>>732350008
It's always nice when the idiots out themselves. Makes it easy to prune them from the vine.
>>
>>732341482
Why do you still live in your parents basement and why do you have to make up such gay storys?
Make up some funny storys, about Faggots riding on Dinosaurs or Dinosaurs riding on Faggots
>>
Enjoy your discrimination lawsuits.
>>
>>732341482

If this is real thatll be hilarious, so many people filing for unemployment off your ass at once and itll be very clear why they were fired.
>>
>>732343613
>I made them all sign noncompete agreements so they're not getting a storage job for a year anywhere in a 20 mile radius of any of my facilities.

Virtually unenforceable. Have fun with your fantasy.
>>
You're doing a good deed
>>
Dear OP,
I once worked for a Trump supporter/voter.
She tried to say I cashed paychecks I didn't so I deposited them online.
Fuck her.
I was going to take her to court though, I was very polite and reasonable in my email correspondence and she was not which worked in my favor.

I had paystubs and a lawyer lined up, I had witnesses and people to corroborate me not having cashed them. She basically tried to screw me out of a thousand dollars, said she wouldn't reissue them like I asked, said she'd fight my claims and take me to court because I was trying to commit fraud.

Cashed them all and not a single fucking word.

What I'm saying is that usually Trump supporters lack morals and ethics most normal people have, that being said you shouldn't become like them or the person they voted for, not that all trump supporters are bad, but I mean. A large amount of them are batshit crazy sociopaths with no capacity for critical thought.

That being said if you're gonna do this you have to stagger it out, fire some for some actual damn reasons, and maybe lose a person or two who didn't vote for trump to balance all this out.

You're probably salty as fuck from all the fb and 4chan comment arguing but there's a right way to do thiis if you're gonna do it at all.

Spoiler/ The ones who are shitty enough will probably get themselves fired. And I can speak from experience when employers don't like someone they fire them for being late like more than once. I've been on the employee side of it, and you can't prove shit cause A. You WERE late and B. It happens to thousands of people so it's not an isolated incident.
No govt worker/working person will take their side and you will seem like a hardass rather than a petty sociopath /Spoiler
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>732341784
>Posts that he is going to fire people for voting.
Federal law makes it illegal to "intimidate, threaten or coerce" anyone against voting as they wish.

Threating to fire people for who they want to vote for is a good way to get your ass in a sling.

Thread is probably bait, but if not it was highly ignore to post what you were planning to do online.
>>
This was a pretty successful troll thread.
>>
>>732352822
>A large amount of them are batshit crazy sociopaths with no capacity for critical thought.

You sure are some stupid ignorant niggerfaggot. You've literally just described the regressive left word for word. Your ideas aren't in anyway exclusive to Trump supporters.
>>
>>732341784
>>732342612
That's ok, I'll just screen shot the thread and send it to Labor and Employment for the southern states. Really only like 9 emails. They'll be watching for several former storage employees (all from the same chain) asking for unemployment. Really not that hard to find you, you bigoted libcuck retard. Trust me, they will be able to find you, and if it looks like they haven't come new years or so I'll just start sending this thread's screencap to the shady lawyers that advertise on TV. You damn betcha those ambulance chasers will chase down leads on a case like this where they can represent several employee's and take a cut from each while only doing one case's worth of work.

TL;DR Grow the fuck up
>>
>>732341784
>implying that federal labor laws suddenly don't apply
>>
>>732354031
>imblying that I was implying that people on the left can't be batshit crazy

>imblying I'm even on the left

>ideas
>imblying I can't have a similar opinion on any other type of person

>imblying I live in such a world of black and white like you do

>imblying starting a sentence with calling someone an ignorant niggerfaggot doesn't make you yourself look like an ignorant nigger

inb4 you imbly that you're not mad as fug
>>
>>732341482

Glad you believe in a free and open democracy.
>>
>>732341568
>>732341766

Right-to-work states, man.

He'll get subpoenaed by the 1-2 over zealous local ambulance chasers, but then get outfoxed by any attorney familiar with these common laws. Actually not much jam up for the degree of lulz.
>>
File: sherman-sitting.jpg (76KB, 435x581px) Image search: [Google]
sherman-sitting.jpg
76KB, 435x581px
>>732341482
Gen. Sherman would have your ass tied to a tree and shot
>>
>>732356070
How do you figure that?
>>
>>732356336
He was a union general, not a liberal communist faggot
>>
>>732356483
are you the guy who was fuckin with the paycheck guy?

where tf did liberal communist faggot come from lmfao

also

>2017
>looking up to anyone who was in the union
>actually comparing anyone in the union to a modern liberal

dead
>>
bleachery blvd.
>>
>>732341568
If it's an at-will state, it's perfectly legal to do this. Legal and morally right are not the same thing. Revenge porn is, in most states, perfectly legal.

Anyway, jokes on OP. When those hardworking conservatives take their talents to someone who isn't a bigot, and when he's stuck with under-performing libcucks who will run the business into the ground, that is.
>>
>>732341482
How does it feel to ensure that our God Emperor gets a second term? (Because not even you are dumb enough to think that turning them into a darker shade of deplorable will solve anything...right?)
>>
>>732341482
U mad whiteboi?
>>
>>732341568
Georgia is an "at will" state. He can fire them for any fucking thing he wants unless they're injured first.
>>
>>732342188
Your logic is impecabble. For a retard, I mean.
>>
File: tbh fam emoji.jpg (10KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam emoji.jpg
10KB, 253x253px
>>732341482
The election was 6 fucking months ago and people are STILL butthurt Hillary lost? Kek
Like I mean holy shit I didn't vote for Trump but i'm not butthurt about it like you are
Also enjoy lawsuit kek
>>
>>732342534
OP invoked and used "at-will employment" in it's proper sense. Could still be a troll...is most definitely a degenerate. I mean, OP is here, right?
>>
File: nigger emoji.png (220KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
nigger emoji.png
220KB, 752x501px
>>732341482
>voted for Trump this December
>a week before Christmas
Holy shit hahaha you bastards fell for the bait
>>
>>732343376
Could you start jizzing in a jar and post that, too?
>>
>>732347698
>wah! Machines are taking my jobs!
Should we make it illegal to use machines to make cloths? India tried that. Turns out it's bad for the economy to keep useless jobs
>>
>>732357282
I'm actually Stonewall Jackson, the c-fighters resurrected me with the rebellion orbs to fight in the nations tournament. Just browsing 4chin til my match
>>
>>732359008
I hate cnc machines. Whatever happened to blacksmithing!
>>
>>732359133
How's your arm?
>>
>>732341965
self storage...bonus...

holding back thos starbucks gift cards will show em kek
>>
Real or not I'm surprised all you twigs even care. If he was firing sjws you'd be celebrating
>>
>>732347246
Implying not one of your employees is a btard. It takes just one to fuck you up
>>
>>732359221
>fucking phantom limb
>>
>>732359664
This. It wouldn't surprise anyone if one of your employees is in this thread right now.
>>
>>732341482
How big fine you will have to pay for that? Because you know, it is against law
>>
>>732341665
You dumb nigger.
When Republicans tell you that they want a state to be a "right to work" state, it's just a way of saying "at will employment" which allows a company to fire an employee at any time with no notice, with or without cause.

OP doesn't have to justify anything to anyone. I bet most of the mouth breathers getting fired voted for "right to work," too.
>>
>>732341482
Why not just fire Trump instead?
>>
Are you too much of a pussy to fire them face to face?
>>
>>732360133
/thread
>>
>>732341482
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
This has been the best troll thread I have made so far this year.
>>
>>732353306
Who is he coercing? He's just terminating employment without saying shit.
>>
>>732354827
States rights when it is convenient right?
>>
>>732355660
Choosing where you put your money is the most powerful way to vote ;^)
>>
>>732356070
Sherman is dead. He ain't doing shit
>>
>>732354659
Don't be a fucking faggot moron. They'll never find him. The south is huge. Are all trump supporters morons or are you one of the few?
>>
>>732346749
Yes, literally every other occupation in the United States is filled by Trump voters.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.