[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show that the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27

File: right-wing-front-runner.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
right-wing-front-runner.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show that the noose was tightening on the Russia investigation, and the president is feeling alone and isolated as the law closes in on him. The sun is setting on the Trump presidency, that much is clear. With impeachment precedings looming, and more and more damning evidence coming out each day, we are learning that this whole thing runs extremely deep. Some speculate as many as 100 GOP members of congress could also be involved along with Pence, Ryan, and McConnell. This will make the order of succession interesting, and we may end up with President Schumer after the dust settles.

Hard to believe that the Russians have planted themselves this deeply into America.
>>
File: its_happening.gif (162KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
its_happening.gif
162KB, 600x399px
Crazed Trump supporter is now shooting people.

It was only a matter of time until these gun nuts started something like this.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/05/12/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-kirkersville/
>>
>>732336775

shut up CTR take you and your corrupt Democrats can go to hell
>>
File: stf98_Inside_Out2.jpg (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
stf98_Inside_Out2.jpg
69KB, 250x250px
>>732337895
Hehehehe u frustrated?
>>
>>732336775

So, you're just buying into the idea that ONE SINGLE MAN at the FBI is in charge of ALL investigations. Do you not understand that any active investigations will continue, no matter who the Director is? Cops don't stop investigating murders just because there's a new police chief, y'know. Geez... wake up and educate yourself on a little bit more than MSNBC and CNN, you sad little sack of average intelligence.
>>
>>732338128
They're liberals.
Education and critical thought isn't their strong suit.
College doesn't teach how HOW to think--it teaches you WHAT to think.
>>
Leaks from the white house almost hourly to the MSM have confirmed that Trump is losing his shit. He's a broken man filled with paranoia at this point, sources close to him have confirmed.

Let's just hope he doesn't do something stupid like launch all of the nukes.
>>
>>732338236

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333031-trumps-comey-firing-sets-off-new-round-of-leaks
>>
>>732338236
I like to think that if an obviously unhinged President were to order a nuclear strike that the military who actually has to carry out the order would refuse.
>>
>>732338236
Trump never really wanted to be the president. At first it was a deal with the Clintons to help bring down the GOP and give Hillary the shoe-in to the white house. During the campaign however, his ego got the best of him and he realized that 'hey I could actually win this thing' and here we are, and he's now regretting it.
>>
>>732338188
typical troll response
>>
>>732338128
The Director of the FBI is briefed daily on high profile cases and gets to tell deputy directors which direction he wants them to concentrate their personnel. In this way, he DOES get to influence all the high profile cases in the FBI.

If he tells his DDs to move investigators toward or away from some line of inquiry and they do not... he can fire them, reassign them, end their careers. The FBI Director is a very powerful position to have. Just ask anybody J.Edgar Hoover didn't like.
>>
NOW WE HAVE BLACKMAIL!

Trump is now blackmailing Comey with a 'supposed tape' of conversations that they allegedly had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4499790/Trump-warns-Comey-tapes-talks.html

I think it's a bluff and a last ditch effort of a failing president.
>>
>>732338680
The military legally cannot refuse. Any general who does would be forced to resign at best, possibly court marshalled.

Trump could dismiss any general who refused and, with just a phone call, promote anyone to the position and order him to launch. Hundreds of generals, and thousands of colonels to promote. I'm sure he can find someone willing to launch for him.
>>
>>732339275
recording someone without their knowledge is a federal crime. if trump really said this, then he just admitted to yet another federal crime.
>>
>>732336775
You're making a Keith Olbermann of yourself, OP. Russia sounds like a red herring and Trump will unfortunately stay put.
>>
>>732339380
I thought that was state level.
>>
>>732339380
>recording someone without their knowledge is a federal crime.
No it isn't. Here in NC you can record a conversation as long as one party knows it is being recorded. Whether or not Trump committed a crime there would depend on where he and Comey were when the recording was made, and the laws in that area.
>>
File: i cant belive this.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
i cant belive this.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>732336775
>end up with President Schumer after the dust settles

You are making yourself look very stupid, and possibly border-line mentally ill.
>>
>>732336775
Go back to /pol/ you retarded faggot
>>
>>732338807
I can agree except I don't think he regrets it at all, he's not a career politician so he's not going to do things the way they want it done
>>
>>732339472
I'm not him, but I looked it up.
>It shall not be unlawful under this chapter for a person not acting under color of law to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication where such person is a party to the communication or where one of the parties to the communication has given prior consent to such interception unless such communication is intercepted for the purpose of committing any criminal or tortious act in violation of the Constitution or laws of the United States or of any State.
-18 USC ยง 2511(2)(d
>>
>>732336775
We have still yet to see any evidence that trump colluded with russia. Keep living in your little dreamland bubble retard.
>>
>>732339525
I'm sure any call with the President is recorded
>>
>>732339275
I hope he actually has that tape. He should only play it on Tucker's or Hannitiy's show. Comey released an official statement denying that he ever told Trump that he wasn't the target of the investigation. A tape like that would prove what a political hack Comey is, and prove that he deserved to be fired.

Trump is very calculating and I wouldn't put it past him to have actually recorded one or more of their conversations.
>>
>>732336775
At first at thought your post was funny, But then I reread it and you might actually believe what you posted, and that is scary. Your entire paragraph is straight up fantasy. You should probably seek mental health help.
>10/10
>>
>>732336775
>Hard to believe that the Russians have planted themselves this deeply into America.
They've been there for a while Manafort was charged and tried on subverting US funds to launder Russian mob proceeds. He only escaped his verdict because his codefendant/the incumbent dictator had the prosecutors imprisoned instead.
This means they have had associates in the US faithfully sending them these tax dollars since 2004. The trial was in 2009. Why was the US government not purged earlier? At this point Manafort landed in the US - still was not arrested - goaded Trump (and himself) into the white house - still not arrested - then fucked back off to Russia after activating his local talent and NOW you come with a warrant. You think Putin's gonna extradite him?

The man has delivered, this is why hes been doing what hes been doing for 30 years. His assets have now successfully subverted the entire US executive branch and taken over the seats that would pursue them. What are you going to do now?
>>
>>732339534
>>732339972
You have to admit though, that it is great watching all of the liberal butthurt. They have become completely unhinged.

They think that this BS is helping them politically, when in fact it's having the exact opposite effect. When they lose more seats in 2018, I'm sure they'll just blame the Russians again.
>>
>>732336775
>implying its the fbi who watches what russia does

>implying the C.I.A doesnt know anything.
>>
>>732339882
>Trump is very calculating
If it seems like that to you it's only because you're as dumb as he is.
>>
TBH, Comey should have been fired by Obama for interfering with a federal election.
Trump should have fired Comey on Jan 21. for the same reason.

Any FBI director who goes political should be fired regardless of whose side he was on or why he did it. The integrity of the FBI should be sacrosanct.

But, again TBH, his firing means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The investigations will still continue. Their direction will remain the same, and anything that comes of them will remain the same regardless.

Trump would have to put in a total partisan hack to influence any investigations in his favor. And that would be so obvious from the start that even Repubs would protest. They have a mid term election to protect.
>>
>>732340261
>They have a mid term election to protect.
A midterm they are going to lose if they keep supporting a President who seems to be acting deliberately stupid.
>>
>>732340218
The FBI would be the agency that watches foreign agents on American soil.
The NSA and CIA are primarily charged with agents NOT on American soil.
The CIA is FORBIDDEN BY LAW from operating on American soil.
>Never stopped them before, though.
>>
>>732338128
You dont understand the signal he's trying to send by firing comey?

If you and your boss were working on a project and then your boss got fired for working on the project, how hard do you think you're going to keep working on that project if no one shows you any support?
>>
File: so much butthurt.jpg (55KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
so much butthurt.jpg
55KB, 625x475px
>>732340254
ad hominem
>>
>>732340430
this.

literally every single firing has been people who were investigating him, except flynn who was bringing him down. he's sending a message to others: don't investigate him or you'll be fired.
>>
>>732340438
found the sub-80 trumpkin who doesn't even know what ad hominem means.

kek
>>
>>732338128
Yes, one single man at the FBI has the ability to fire other agents and suspend investigations.This position is now being filled by a person who is under their investigation, and has a small following of notorious foreign agents hovering around him.
>>
>>732340430
Going to be harder for him to derail the investigation now. Congress would scream bloody murder if he fired the acting FBI head who is now running the investigation.
>>
>>732340378
The way things are on the ground in America, it'll take more than a moron POTUS to screw it up for them.
He would have to do something totally beyond the pale. AND they would have to keep protecting him after it.

The Repubs own the next midterm. It's theirs to lose. Barring some extraordinary circumstance, they will win.
>>
>>732340638
Retarded as fuck, or trolling? I can't tell which.
>>
>>732340687
Historically, Congress swings the other way in the first midterm after a Presidential election.
>>
>>732337234
Where in the article does it say that the shooter was a Trump supporter?
>>
>>732340659
Iโ€™m not saying he did a smart thing, I'm just telling you how he's thinking. He's thinking like a business man, which doesn't work in a government with checks and balances. As ceo he could fire comey and the whole thing goes away. That's how he thinks.
>>
>>732340835
You may be overestimating the amount of thought he put into this.
It's like he's Erdogan's tarded little cousin.
>>
>>732340910
Trump wishes he enjoyed the same level of support that cockroach has in Turkey.
>>
>>732340659
Congress should've been screaming bloody murder when a renown Russian agent slash fugitive on a criminal case involving USG corruption landed in the US back in June, and inserted himself into the Trump campaign and subsequently the white house and a security clearance.
>>
>>732340910
Yeah I mean I think I'm wording it wrong, when I say this is how he thinks, I meant naturally and impulsively. I'm not suggesting he made a smart, calculated or well planned decision.
>>
File: 15380849.jpg (79KB, 648x623px) Image search: [Google]
15380849.jpg
79KB, 648x623px
>>732337895
>corrupt
>>
File: trump_supporter1490724686047.jpg (16KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter1490724686047.jpg
16KB, 448x336px
>>732338188
>>
>>732338128
The day before he got fired he asked for more money and manpower to investigate. Bit suspious eh.
>>
>>732341097
People typically turn a blind eye to corruption in their own party.
>>
>>732340769
Not this time. You watch and learn.

Repubs spent a lot of... (can't remember the term for it) energy/effort/resources into gerrymandering and voter surpression. Many of the states they control now are totally pwnd by them. A lib has no chance in hell of winning any of them. Libs can only win in blue states this election cycle. States like Wisconsin won't turn blue again for the next 50 years or so. Even if 60% of the state population votes liberal. States like Kansas may never be blue again even if 66% of the population votes liberal.

If conservatives take over the judicial system - not just the SCOTUS, the country would slowly become a one party state. The courts are now the only thing standing between DNC and extinction.
>>
>>732341227
gerrymandering has been around forever, and most of those voter suppression methods like voter ID laws are being ruled unconstitutional as fuck.
>>
Trump was never man enough to do this job. He's spent his whole life AVOIDING work. The whole thing is a massive, massive mistake that should have been corrected 100 days ago.
>>
File: comey1494375803117.png (163KB, 687x296px) Image search: [Google]
comey1494375803117.png
163KB, 687x296px
>>
>>732341203
I would've thought some basic shit would've been covered by SS screening, like crimes against humanity. I guess Trump opted out of that like he opts out of intel briefings. I really can't see them missing this. But then as I recall the FBI and CIA *were* sounding the alarm on this guy, they just got ignored.
>>
>>732341201

Except this isn't true, you fucking liberal mongoloid. Keep swallowing every spoonful fed to you by CNN.
>>
>>732339367
"Legally" means nothing. If a president ordered an unnecessary nuclear strike, there would be a military coup.
>>
>>732341227
>Not this time. You watch and learn.
Wrong.

Republicans are starting to jump ship as we speak. They clearly see the writing on the wall, and that aligning themselves with this failed president would spell the end to their political careers. You watch and learn.
>>
>>732339612
Oh, how I would love to blow a load of my bloody diarrhea into your smirking face...
>>
>>732341330
Read the WHOLE post next time.
>>
>>732336775
Go back to /pol/ with this shit you fucking leftist trash.
>>
>>732341465

How long do you plan on riding that three legged horse in circles? Notice us Democrats riding these fine four-legged horses, going somewhere?
>>
>>732341465
Yeah bud the whole wide world is conspiring against lil ol you, prosecutors in other countries back in 2009 made up 5 year old criminal investigations, just to set the stage for people who would later on be part of a campaign that would allow you to frogmeme at liberals.
Fuck how did you even learn to read.
>>
>>732341545
I did, and the entire crux of the argument is that Republicans have gerrymandered and suppressed voters in a way that the Dems will never win again. Most of those voter suppression methods have been ruled unconstitutional and therefore will not apply in future elections. Pay attention.
>>
>>732341465
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/10/comey-fired-trump-russia-investigation-fbi
>>
Trump should resign, he's a joke at this point. I knew he would make a mockery of the office. He let Russian shitheads in the whitehouse cameras. They could've hid some shit for spying. The USA needs to bend Russia over and fuck them in the ass without lube. Show them whose in charge.
>>
>>732341227
Evidence?

>>732341201
Evidence?

>>732341417
Evidence?

>>732341151
Evidence?

>>732341097
Evidence?

>>732340564
Evidence?

>>732340123
Evidence?
>>
>>732336775
>that the noose was tightening on the Russia investigation
You mean the one with literally no evidence and every member of the CIA and FBI said there was nothing there? That one?
>>
>>732341669

If you look at the Demographic for all non-Trump voters in the last election, most were between 18-26. The GOP is doomed and there's pretty much no turning back at this point.

10 years. 15 at the outside. No more Republican Party. Trump is what's left of a once viable group. He's what failure looks like. He's what extinction looks like.
>>
>>732336775
kek

no
>>
File: atm.jpg (435KB, 884x905px) Image search: [Google]
atm.jpg
435KB, 884x905px
>>732336775
No, your'e wrong. It was just the Ambien speaking again. Nothing to see here
>>
Trumptards will stay on his dick regardless. That's what lead pipes, meth and OxyContin does to the brain.
>>
File: trump_supporter911.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter911.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>732341465
>>
>>732337895
This. I want to be a dem again but they keep fucking it up.
>>
>>732341151
>Said no one credible.
>>
>>732341533
1. GOP is not likely to impeach one of their own
2. if they do impeach, you will see a huge PR blitz claiming he was "not one of us".
3. that puts Pence in charge. Kinda like killing Nero and getting Vlad the Impaler in his place.
4. The most effective way for Trump to negatively influence the mid term elections is to keep him in office - doing what he is doing. It's called "voter fatigue", when his supporters get so tired of defending every crazy thing he does that many quit defending him. They just grow silent. When that happens, and Trump continues his MAGA bullshit, voters will be swayed.
As it stands, even his Impeachment would end up working in GOP favor - by activating their hard line base and rallying them behind Pence.
>>
>>732341908
That's not a box you want to open anon.
>>
>>732341411
Niggers eat my cunt
>>
>>732336775
>>>/pol/

No one care
Go away
>>
>>732338188
unlike community college right Earl?
>>
>>732339882
No if he does actually have a recording of the at the time FBI director, it only further proves he's got connections to a foreign government like Russia with the capability of making such a recording.

Holy fuck you cucks are dumb.
>>
>>732338188
>College doesn't teach how HOW to think--it teaches you WHAT to think.
How would you know what college teaches if you've never attended?
>>
>>732341807
>>>732340123 (You)
>Evidence?
The Manafort trial was a key component in the tensions to the orange revolution, Timoshenko's imprisonment and the untenable civic discord for Yanukovych.
It is all a matter of public record, so knock yourself out. The affidavits and transcripts are publicly available, and since Yanukovych has been ousted cases have been reopened. Manafort is presently in Russia, which obviously won't extradite.

http://www.palmerreport.com/news/russian-dissident-shot-dead-who-would-have-been-star-witness-in-paul-manafort-trial-in-ukraine/2033/

Note that this particular trial (there are a lot of them) pertains to activities identical to what he did for Trump. The case involving the US is about him funneling US foreign aid IIRC since 2004 into Ukraine, where it was subsequently embezzled to be used to launder revenue for Russian mob - bratva tambovskaya if I recall.
>>
>>732342064
trumpkins aren't capable of rational and logical thought.
>>
>>732341669
If you had read my post, then you would know that I ALREADY wrote everything you did. WTF do you think "The courts are now the only thing standing between DNC and extinction." meant?
Inb4
>"Hurp derp, same things said two different ways don't mean the same thing, hurp derp"
>>
>>732336775
>precedings looming
>damning evidence
>we are learning
>Some speculate
>could also
>we may end up

Nice informative post OP, very revealing and you sure exposed 'them'
Keep it up man.
>>
>>732342064
Presidents have been recording Oval Orifice conversations for decades you cucktard. Watergate much?
>>
File: killary did it.jpg (158KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
killary did it.jpg
158KB, 1024x767px
>>732336775
>Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show OP's faggotry

Basically Comey was "investigating" Trump's alleged "Russian connections" using taxpayers' money.

After months and months of "zero results", he asked Trump's administration to get more money to "investigate moar and moar".

And then Comey got fired, like every turd claiming the victim should pay for being harassed.

you forgot to add the pic related, faget.
>>
>>732341908
Oh come on this has to be staged. Nobody is this stupid. Right?
>>
The coherent posts on this board anymore are you fucking shilling faggots who apparently are still getting paid?
>>
>>732336775
comey got fired for tounging clintons anus lezbihonest
>>
>>732341515
Meh. Someone somewhere will press the button. You're right in that there will be an attempt at a coup, but its hard to say which side will have the upper hand.

Shit, honestly wouldn't surprise me that if a coup was called, there'd be squadmates fighting each other in the mess hall with sporks over which side to join
>>
>>732342222

Q U A D S ... S P A K E T H
>>
>>732342222
>After months and months of "zero results"
Give us some more details since you're obviously an FBI agent with extensive knowledge of the investigation.
>>
>>732341968
Except the heads of 6 American intelligence agencies said it to Congress just yesterday.
>>
>>732342251

Poccะธั ั…opoัˆo ะฟะปaั‚ะธั‚ ะฝaะผ, ั‚oะฒapะธั‰
>>
>>732342338
So? The intelligence agencies also said Saddam had chemical weapons.
>>
File: Red Dawn 2017.jpg (751KB, 960x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn 2017.jpg
751KB, 960x1245px
>>732342298

Hะธะบaะบoะณo ะฟepeะฒopoั‚a, ัั‚o ะฑyะดeั‚ ะฒoะนะฝa
>>
>>732342432
You're right, Twitter users who tell you what you want to hear are much more reliable.
>>
>>732342506
This is why the alt-right is the new tumblr.
At least chanology had emo chicks. You fucks are the saddest, most boring kids I've ever seen.
>>
File: 841868278741.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
841868278741.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>732342001
>Kinda like killing Nero and getting Vlad the Impaler in his place.

Nero burned everything --> all dead, everything destroyed.
Vlad impaled everybody -- > all dead, nothing destroyed.

Stay positive.
>>
>>732342506
If you still trust the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc., you simply haven't been paying attention. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwobebBEMzY&t=313s
>>
>>732341607

You actually believe that, don't you?
>>
>>732338236
The jewish press has you by the bollocks.
>>
>>732342654
No I totally agree. /u/BallsDeep69 is the closest thing to an authority our generation will know.
>>
File: fettsack.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fettsack.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>732342222
>After years and years of "zero results", republicans "investigate moar and moar" in respect of bengazi & shillaries emails.

Double standards, no?
>>
File: 1490032523875.jpg (141KB, 1023x817px) Image search: [Google]
1490032523875.jpg
141KB, 1023x817px
>>732342605
>alt-right is the new tumblr
Liberals demonstrating their disconnection from reality, once again.
>>
>>732341658

What the fuck are you even on about? I'm talking about the alleged request for more resources that was pure conjecture by the libtard media...try and keep up now. I know it's hard, while clutching your puppy and play-doh in your safe space and all...
>>
>>732342622
Nero did not kill a lot of people, and burnt Rome down so he could rebuild it his way. Rome was better after being rebuilt.
Vlad killed hundreds of his own countrymen.
>>
>>732341751

The Guardian? Really?
>>
>>732342654

>If you still trust the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc., you simply haven't been paying attention.

Yeah sure, Ben Garrison caricatures are the ultimate form of truth.
>>
>>732336775
lol this is the worst bait ive ever seen
>>
File: 286789208967681.jpg (5KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
286789208967681.jpg
5KB, 187x269px
>>732342654

Thats why we need to listen to #twittercuck1975 for informations.

Man, I was so blind to not see it.
>>
>>732342768
You just demonstrated my point.
You're the same kind of hysterical millennial with a fake cause you'll forget about in a couple years.
Thing is when the liberals were crying bushdid911 at least there was hippie vag up for grabs. Your motivation seems to be a "fuck you dad" regression to some western variant of sharia law.
I know sixty year olds who are more exciting than you. All this displaced pubescent rage won't actually leave you with results when you enter your twenties. It'll just make you a super boring guy with an inflated sense of self-worth.
>>
File: 1488536096056.png (928KB, 1052x578px) Image search: [Google]
1488536096056.png
928KB, 1052x578px
>>732342768
>>
>>732342338

six Jewish reports can't be wrong
>>
>>732342432
Intelligence agencies did not say there were WMDs in Iraq.
Dick Cheney used them to say there were...
Anybody who contradicted Cheney was fired or demoted down to obscurity.
>What is a proxy, anon?
lrn the difference.
>>
>>732342963

/faden
Greetings from germoney. I love such threads, really improved my english.
>>
>>732342222
You do realize that we don't have any evidence because the FBI hasn't fucking released any. If I were suspected of a crime, the fuckers investigating me don't give me the evidence they've collected until they were ready to prosecute me. Same deal here. The FBI hasn't decided to prosecute till they have enough evidence to assure conviction. Until prosecution we won't know what they have. Seriously no shit the FBI hasn't released anything. They're not done
>>
>>732343007
Go back to /pol/ anon. You won't win every argument here just by claiming zionism.
>>
File: sophisticat2.jpg (31KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
sophisticat2.jpg
31KB, 600x581px
>>732342964

You miss out the joke.
His cock is called "america" and he is fundraising to cure his erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>732343033
>who is Valerie Plame?
>>
>>732342895
There are lots of sources of information far more reliable than the word of the intelligence agencies, for instance The Intercept or Alternet's Greyzone Project. Part of the reason intelligence agencies exist is to deceive enemies, and to intelligence agencies, the domestic population is the enemy.
>>
>>732336775
I cant wait til this tubby little faggot gets prematurely kicked out of the white house. Im gonna come to /b/ just to gloat and gloat and gloat. AAHHHH I cant contain my excitement!!!
>>
>>732343236
heh, that's what "they" want you to think, anon.
>>
>>732336775
LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
>>
>>732343007
I use 6 Jewish reports to start my stove every morning. Then I get down to the real work once it's hot
>>
always first accuse russia, then come up with proof (which wonยดt happen)
>>
>>732343033
The Iraq/WMD thing was mystifying.
At first I figured they were bullshitting, and I was on the anti-Bush bandwagon. I was a kid and didn't know better.
I've since studied the groups seriously, become more acquainted with the players and how they work, and have gained information on actual reliable accounts of WMD being present. Sure it wasn't nukes, but chemical weapons qualify.

And yet suddenly the USG flipped on the issue. My guys can't explain it beyond "partisan politics probably."
>>
>>732343407
Just because you deny its existence doesn't mean something stops existing.
>>
>>732342222

This.

The only time Comey got actually stopped was when he reopened investigations about Hillary's shit.

Because -you know-, Jews.
>>
File: ree.jpg (22KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
22KB, 600x314px
In 3 and a half years 85% will want Trump out.
>>
>>732343033
Ummmm...Cheney might have twisted the arms of the intelligence agencies into saying that Iraq had WMDs, but at the end of the day, they went along with Cheney. They destroyed their own credibility by refusing to be faithful to their own intelligence assessments. Why should I trust them. Give me one good reason.
>>
>>732343468
innocent until proven guilty

except when it is scary russia
>>
>>732343553
I could paper mache the evidence, whittle it into a horse-sized cock and fuck your wife with it with you and your kids watching, and you'd still deny it's there.
>>
File: castle-romeo.jpg (163KB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
castle-romeo.jpg
163KB, 956x1200px
Can you feel the End coming? Trump will scorch the Earth soon.
>>
>>732343482
yet another delusional Kitlary fan
>>
File: sophisticat9.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sophisticat9.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>732343482

And 4chan will still be the same faggotplace in which the people ramble about "shillary", "libtards" and how much this information about Trump beeing a incompetent idiot is "fake news".
>>
Enough with Trump ! Sure he needs to be impeached , but Pence knows everything and is up to his neck in this too and is way worse and needs to be handled first.
>>
>>732343340
What? There is ample evidence of intelligence agencies treating the domestic population as a threat to be neutralized. Just research Hoover's cointelpro, developed first to fight Communist dissidents during the 50s, then used against radicals during the 60s.
>>
>>732343416
Saddam had chemical weapons, old chemical weapons we gave him from the 80s. They posed no serious threat to the US. But Saddam didn't have massive stockpiles of chemical weapons and he didn't have a covert chemical weapons program. These were the justifications for war that sent us into Iraq and these were the arguments that the intelligence community made.
>>
>>732343708
literally the only way he'd be able to save face at this point.
>>
>>732336775
>>>/pol/
>>
>>732344114
Well sure he ostensibly didn't pose a threat to the US. Although he ostensibly did threaten US interests, the guy had a habit of annual genocides chiefly against western partners and Kurds.
Still I concur that's not a direct threat to the US nor were it ever likely he'd be one. There *are* reasons to justify the Iraqi invasion, and its outcome by the way, and no that wasn't the birth of terrorism nor did Saddam "keep them in check." Those people were already there and he did harbor them.

So was the Iraqi invasion justified? It's a complicated grey area. But were there WMD? By the definitions of the GCs, yes.
>>
>>732343844

Muh Murica.
Agencies treat people as enemies.
Muricans.
>>
>>732343416
Cheney disappeared for months during the runup. Turns out, he was buried in the CIA headquarters funnelling all the intel reports through himself. He tossed every report not supporting his narrative into file 13 and demoted/fired everyone who protested.

A lot of people in the intelligence community were not happy with the Bush Admin for that. They never forgave.

Nope, MOST WMDs were already accounted for before the invasion. Those trucks to Syria were actually one of Saddams nephews taking $1B in cash out of the Iraqi central bank. Syria stopped him at the border, turned him and the money over to the U.S. (keeping some undisclosed part of it)
Ever seen $1B in cash? He had a convoy of 13-18 trucks (depending on who did the reporting).

Also, look up PNAC. Iraq was textbook PNAC - except for the fucking up the occupation part.
>>
>>732336775
well I just reported this thread to the secret service.
its obvious OP is trying to undermine the authority of the office of the president.
obvious treason.
>>
>>732344433
>There *are* reasons to justify the Iraqi invasion,

Jewish reasons.

> and its outcome by the way

actual Jewish reasons.
>>
>>732343482
sure kid
>>
>>732344518
>Jewish reasons.
If you think pursuing strategic elements of Al Qaeda is Jewish, then yes.

Iraq pre-invasion definitely did present the dangerous combination of safe harbor for anti-US terrorist orgs + presence of poorly secured and virtually unregulated chemical weapons.
>>
>>732344609

bro, it was US to create Al Qaeda
>>
>>732344433
There is simply no way to justify the Iraq invasion, even on narrow strategic grounds (i.e. it has furthered US power in the region). Saddam had a couple of rusty, leaky barrels of chemical weapons that we gave him when he was our ally. If you think it was worth it to destroy Iraq and create a breeding ground for isis and al qaeda, that's fine, but I suspect you won't have many people agreeing with you.
>>
>>732344764
Al Qaeda had existed since the early nineties with roots in the eighties. In which it wasn't some NWO creation by the US no, the mujahideen were a resistance movement to the Soviet annexation of Afghanistan.

In the vacuum left after the reds burnt the region to the ground they turned into warlords and got tied up in a tangled mesh of regional conflicts. Saddam supported the ones useful to him, and did harbor AQ and associated groups.
>>
>>732344518
>>732344433
Iraq was no threat to U.S. interests. His biggest threat was that he was planning on exchanging his oil for Euros instead of USD.
His WMD programs were pretty much gone already, save for a few bureaucratic fuck ups that left some shit that even Saddam's forces didn't know where it was.

Saddam was entrenched and holding back forces that were better left surpressed. Taking him out may have been the moral thing to do in the short term. But in the long term, it caused a shit ton more death and suffering and instability than Saddam had ever caused.

Bush Sr. knew this - which is why he didn't take Saddam out.
>>
>>732344811
ISIS and AQ existed long before the US ever traveled past Lebanon. These people weren't born yesterday.
Granted al-Baghdadi might've been a regional lieutenant in Iraq until 2006 who got too big for his britches and went independent, but any effect the US invasion had was to actually smoke them out.
>>
>>732344450
Yeah dude, that's the way it works: US intelligence agencies target the domestic population. Are you going to pretend the Snowden revelations never happened.
>>
>>732344891
>His WMD programs were pretty much gone already, save for a few bureaucratic fuck ups that left some shit that even Saddam's forces didn't know where it was.
Saddam had no shortage of chemical weapons lying around Iraq, that he not only demonstrates superfluously when purging Kurds and Kuwaiti, but that he also amply used against the initial forces of marines landing in Iraq in 2004.
>>
>>732336775
It's Comey Roulette! Now it is time for everybody who liked Comey to get up and move over the the "Does Not Like Comey" side of the room, and everybody who did not like him to switch over to the "Comey is the Best" side.

I'm not sure if the game can go on without him, though, too bad he was fired.
>>
>>732345134
At the time of the SECOND invasion, anon.
>>
>>732345134
>he also amply used against the initial forces of marines landing in Iraq in 2004.
Bullshit. Show a source.
>>
>>732344891
>Iraq was no threat to U.S. interests.
>His biggest threat was that he was planning on exchanging his oil for Euros instead of USD.

You seem to be contradicting yourself.
>>
>>732344981
LOL, isis did not exist before the us invasion, and al qaeda had zero presence in Iraq and Syria before the us invasion. C'mon, there is no way to make the catastrophe of the Iraq invasion look good.
>>
>>732345134
>Citation required.
Saddam never used WMDs in Kuwait
>>
>>732345261
Hardly much of a threat.
It's like I'm not much of a threat to you, anon. I could threaten you, but not by much.
>>
File: zion2.jpg (16KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
zion2.jpg
16KB, 183x232px
>>732344609
bro, it was US to create Al Qaeda, Daesh, and all associated propaganda.

and every fucking thing Al Qaeda, Daesh, and so on, it always complies with military-industrial complex agenda.

plus complying to Jewish agenda, of course.
>>
>>
>>732345237
That was the second invasion.

>>732345257
Humint the present US gov't will never acknowledge for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

>>732345275
You think ISIS was founded by a radio shack teller who felt like a career change? Their orgs might fracture or restructure but they've been present in the area for 3 decades. The same individuals have been involved in many former issues. ISIS didn't exist until 2006 because ISIS was founded by a seditious and ambitious AQI officer, when AQI _started to crumble because of the US invasion_
>>
>>732344884
Saddam did not support al qaeda. Our buddies Saudi Arabia supported al qaeda. And the us support for the mujahideen is well known. Brezinski even brags about baiting the ussr into invading Afghanistan in order to bleed the Soviets white.
>>
>>732345063
I like how this all started with you suggesting the FBI is not a valid source, and now you're at this bullshit.
>>
>>732345507
Saying that the US supported AQ because it provided support to Mujahideen groups is like saying the US supported the nazis because it does business with countries that are predominantly white.

AQ formed in the vacuum that was left by the de facto powerbrokers the disparate militias became. You really want to be this ambiguous about assigning blame, why do you skip past the reason mujahideen existed in the first place?

And Saddam did not do anything about the terrorist orgs camping in northern Iraqi. He considered them a Kurd problem, and considering he considered Kurds problems as well, this was a fantastic situation for him.
>>
>>732345455

Oy, vey!!

>Daesh [Da'as] asked for forgiveness to Israel after "accidentally shooting" against some Israel asset

[fuckin' Jewish antispam, can only insert the link like this]

bit (dot) do (slash) drySi
>>
/pol/ is that way ------->
>>
>>732345524
What bullshit? Intelligence agencies lie to public all the time. Remember when James Clapper swore that the NSA didn't collect data on Americans? Are you going to tell me that never happened? Are you telling me I can trust organizations that have long records of deceiving the public?
>>
>>732345494
Bulshit. If Marines got hit with a chemical weapon that shit would have been made public.
>>
>>732345724
wtf, it's a jewish newspaper written in jewish
>>
>>732345953

if you googletranslate it you can verify by yourself
>>
>>732345494
No. al qaeda is a fundamentalist Sunni organization whose goal is to create a caliphate. Saddam was the leader of a SECULAR, post colonial Middle Eastern dictatorship. They were trying to destroy each other. Only people who merge all "boogeyman Arabs" into a single amorphous whole think that al qaeda had a presence in Iraq before the US invasion.
>>
>>732345915
You'd think, but then they downplay more shit. All I know is that I have reliable accounts of MARSOC members who got hit with chemical weapons. I would not have expected it until I got them, I would not believe it if I got it second hand like this nor can I evidence it adequately to you, but I can't deny it to myself.
>>
I am new to 4chan, my friend linked me to this thread. Please save yourselves. In all my years of browsing the internets, I have never, ever, come across to a place which i would consider its lowest point, until now. Please get off your computer. Do something productive with your lives.
>>
>>732345494
No it was not. You're confused. Iraq did not invade Kuwait in the second war. Saddam gassed the kurds before the first war, and the UN IAEA inspectors were telling the US that they had it all under control before the second invasion.

Look up:
Scott Ritter
>>
>>732346146
You paint Saddam as some sort of ideologue. He was a lazy psychopath trying to secure an ostentatious ride to retirement for himself and his equally psycho family. He didn't give a fuck and had cordial relations with these groups because they did not obstruct each other's interests and they shared enemies.
>>
>>732346224
So what you have is anecdotal evidence? Stories that were told to you by military personnel, who as we all know come from a long tradition of honesty.
>>
>>732336775
>Hard to believe that the Russians have planted themselves this deeply into America.

That is literally true. The rest of your post was too obvious, please troll more softly.
>>
>>732346146
He's got his history all mashed up. Hopelessly so.
>>
File: comeonnow.png (236KB, 1080x1413px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.png
236KB, 1080x1413px
>>732342119
>palmerreport.com
>>
>>732346285
To keep his position, he suppressed all these organizations that exploded in his absence. His motives were selfish, but what he was doing was obviously better than having over 800,000 Iraqis die in the subsequent wars.
>>
>>732346462
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Manafort+Yanukovych+trial+embezzlement

Sorry bruh swiping one link on partisan bias isn't going to erase 15 years of public international history.
>>
>>732346379
Oh really? Correct me then. Are you going to tell me that Saddam was behind 9/11?
>>
>>732346504
And yet every day they're coordinating out of Saddam-secured Iraq you're rolling the dice on them not acquiring chemical weapons. Such as by purchasing them on the cheap from the don't-give-a-fuck friendly local dictator.

Was it worth it? I don't know, but you can't sweep the issue off the table with platitudes like those. Iraq is a complicated mess and has been for ages, really the answer to that question could change from day to day.
>>
>>732346285
Your just trying to rehash the stale libel that Saddam and al qaeda were in cahoots. No dictator ruthless, powerful and cunning enough would allow a competing power base like al qaeda into his country.
>>
>>732346633
Of course not. In fact, he was one of the first world leaders to offer his condolences and support in any anti terror operations.
>which is an almost totally forgotten fact.
>>
>>732336775
But the question is, is Trump going to give the order to slaughter all you libtarded pieces of trash like diseased cattle first?

Sorry to any diseased cattle I may have offended with this post.
>>
>>732346934
They don't have to be in cahoots, they have to be there. It's the same with Afghanistan. The Taliban was functionally a separate government but was used by AQ as a human shield, that we would have to plow through to get to them. Here too this was enabled because of shared sympathies against the US. And no I'm not a murrican.
>>
File: Snapchat-7534673990305893019.jpg (199KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7534673990305893019.jpg
199KB, 720x1280px
Fascinating, truly.
>>
>>732346743
Saddam is the guy who convinced me that sometimes, a bloodthirsty dictator might be better than the alternative.

Until then, I was all for freedom and liberty. Now that I've seen what it can lead to, I'm not so enthused. Some people need to be suppressed.
>>
>>732347102
Then resign yourself to being a pawn and stop weighing in on matters that elude you.
>>
>>732337895
Shill
>>
>>732347102
I'm in agreement. Which is why I think the West needs to stop supporting the illegal and immoral rebellion against the lawful government of Syria.
>>
>>732346743
You forgot to use the line that "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."
>>
>>732347050
Where is your evidence that Saddam invited al qaeda into Iraq?
>>
>>732347155
It does not elude me, anon. I understand better now.

I was against the second war from the start. I was one of the few. At some personal risk, I might add. For simply questioning the intel we were getting, (the first invasion taught me never to trust a single source of intel), caused a number of people to try doxxing me. One had my location down to the right city block while others threatened to kill my entire family. These were my own countrymen. I learned to protect my anonymity from that. It's why I have fake identities all over the internet. No two sites think I'm the same person.
I already know my own countrymen can turn on me in a heartbeat - just for thinking for myself.

You learn things along the way, anon. Or at least I hope you do.
>>
>>732347397
He didn't. He just never expelled them. Groups like them had been present and pointedly anti-US, and using the place as a staging area, since the UK/Lebanon conflict where Hezbollah first invented suicide vests to use against technologically superior American soldiers.
>>
>>732347397
Al Qaida sent one envoy to Saddam. They met for just a few minutes and Saddam put a price on the guys head the very next day.

Saddam put a price on his head because he didn't leave Iraq right away. Fearing that he might be trying to create an al qaida cell in Iraq, Saddam wanted him out or dead.

That's the whole extent of the relationship between Saddam and Al Qaida.

Everything else you hear was BushCo propaganda.
>>
>>732347728
You don't get to play fan fiction with history. Prove to me that Saddam tolerated al qaeda in Iraq. A newspaper article, a book passage. Anything will do.
>>
>>732348020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Nidal_Organization#Formation_and_background
Edification: Abu Nidal was one of the leading Iraq-based terrorist orgs hitting western forces and committing terrorist attacks in Europe in the nineties, as a party to the first Lebanese war.
>>
>>732336775
Don't worry Trump knows what he's doing. He just needs to officially start the war with best korea and all this will be forgotten. People will be to worried about the nuclear fallout to bother with how mental and corrupt this fucker is.
>>
>>732348268
Abu Nidal was not al qaeda. Not all terrorists are al qaeda. Saddam didn't want al qaeda in Iraq, and for good reason.
>>
>>732348543
So it's just AQ then huh?
Do you think they pluck them fresh out of terrorist school?
What do you think people like al-Zawahiri were doing before 2004?
>>
>>732348623
So you can't prove al qaeda was in Iraq using a decent newspaper or scholarly source. Okay, cool.
>>
>>732348731
I can't prove that an organization minted in 2004 wasn't hiding somewhere else in 2004, no.
I can however point to the prior activities of the same officers in the new orgs, including the bounty of sources I have provided, but you'll just play dumb because you don't actually give a fuck and this is just an internet argument to you.
>>
>>732348851
>in 2004
*before 2004
>>
>>732339367
>The military legally cannot refuse.
I'll take "Nuremberg Trials" for four hundred, please, Alex.
>>
>>732339525
>a federal crime.
>Here in NC
Pick one.
>>
>>732348851
Look, the invasion of Iraq isn't prehistory. The Iraq invasion and subsequent insurgency has been studied extensively. If what you are is correct, you will find someone making your argument. Where is he?
>>
>>732349075
Yea and the law in NC is in line with Federal law, or else it wouldn't be a valid law since federal trumps state. Under federal law you can record any conversation as long as one party consents. The other party doesn't even have to know they're being recorded as long as the other consents.
>>
>>732342231
Obviously it's staged, one it's not a MAGA hat and two the hat's not even on properly.
>>
>>732338188
Kolige makes U stoopid.
>>
>>732336775
Hrmmm. Seems to me like you are choosing to see what you wanted to see out of the situation. There is no proof one way or another and you are here conjecturing. Amazingly, your conjecture seems to line up perfectly with your preconceived political views.
>>
>>732349270
That's not how states' rights work. The States are sovereign; federal controls only absent state interest.
>>
>>732339275
dailymail lol.

Go get your news from the National Enquirer. It's about as valid.
>>
>>732337234
That literally has nothing to do with trump or a trump supporter.

Liberals are so desperate to find some shred of evidence that trump is 1/10000 of evil of a man as they have mad him out to be that they are just making shit up now
>>
You stupid fags need to lay off Trump. The Russian shit is made up bullshit by McCain. This is getting old.
>>
>>732336775

>more and more damning evidence coming out each day

Dems have been saying this since november, but fail to actually provide any evidence.

Don't you guys think you've done enough LARPing? It's time to get back to the real world yea?
>>
>>732339275
Well, a tape recorder is how Johnny caught Lisa red handed.
>>
>>732350703
They don't seem to live in reality.
>>
>>732350703
You're right. This sounds like Watergate all over again.
>>
File: bait3.jpg (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait3.jpg
38KB, 625x626px
>>732336775
>>
>>732351114
your as dumb as a rock
>>
>>732350668
It's all just jewish liberal gay nigger fake lies by jewish gay niggers liberal faggot democrats who are just butt hurt because Trump outsmarted them all and is presedent for the next 9 years.
>>
>>732339841
but those of us who were here last year had ample evidence that Trump was supported by russian posters. witha playbook. repeatedly, for months on end. and on facebook, and Reddit. even if Trump did not ask for help (through his secret server linked solelyt o Putin's bank) or know about any russian hacking of emails (although he was able to quote from them within minutes of them being released on wikileaks) he was certainly helped by them - and they certainly interfered int eh electoral rocess.

read up about Cambridge Analytica and palantir as well - this election was not democratic - it was interfred with by sophisticated psy-ops by russia, and by billionaire trump supporters hoping to rig the election.
>>
>>732340165
>it is great watching all of the liberal butthurt
ah the putrid mewlings of the psychopathic and sociopathic idiot. You think this is all jsut for the lulz. you sad little shitrag.

it is important that the whitehouse is run by kleptocrats and thieves, global gangsters and useful fools.

you will suffer. you will pay for your lulz.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.