[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. Not sure what to call this thread, I guess a feels thread?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_2961.jpg (66KB, 615x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2961.jpg
66KB, 615x487px
Hey /b/.
Not sure what to call this thread, I guess a feels thread? I just don't want you faggots wallowing in your problems and whining, I'd much rather have some genuine discussion and suggestions for those of us struggling.
>>
kys
>>
File: IMG_2941.png (636KB, 540x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.png
636KB, 540x632px
>>
File: IMG_2955.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>732307476
Can you teach me how to be this hilarious and original?
>>
anon u can seriously benefit from alcohol
>>
File: IMG_2508.png (428KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.png
428KB, 540x384px
>>732307626
Done and done. I drink in big social gatherings because it fends off my anti-social autism but I'm just worried about becoming an alchoholic.
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (102KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.jpg
102KB, 640x647px
>>
So, my best friend in the whole world died of a heart attack at 22 this week. Wasn't a fatass either. EMS just arrived too late.

So, life is pretty pointless. I'm not suicidal, just pretending to be a person until my time comes too.

So, yeah. Should probs kill myself.
>>
>>732307838
try another drug man. either do illicit like weed and whatever... or talk to a doc get a script for a line of antidepressants which actually will make u feel relieved... either course.
>>
>>732307930
God dammit anon...
>>
File: IMG_2897.jpg (220KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.jpg
220KB, 1439x1374px
>>732307942
I'm sorry anon. Sounds rough.

I'm at a similar point though, in ragrds to pretending to be a person until death comes for me. The way I look at it just do what you need to do to make yourself and those close to you happy and if try to have some fun along the way.

Life may be pointless but just don't think about it too much and try to have a good time.
>>
>>732307942

That sucks anon, sorry for your loss.
>>
File: IMG_2978.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>732308036
Weed seems to amplify my autistic tendencies, and anti-depressants just turn me into a hollow machine.

I really dig LSD though, looking to try some more hallucinogenics
>>
I've genuinely been considering suicide lately. I've been depressed all my life and it really doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. I've got a job as a cook which is cool and all, but I struggle to get out of bed every day. I've called in sick to work for the last 3 days and spent them just lying in bed, sleeping and drinking the handles of vodka or whiskey I keep in my nightstand. Been experimenting with h as well and I'm really hoping that I'm considering making the jump to needles, to increase the chances of an overdose.
Oh, my girlfriend is about to leave me, and I've lost all my friends because I've become so anti social.
Here's to hoping that tonight will be the last.
>>
hey /b/
I just got back home after college, and I can't stop thinking about my ex. Let me try and greentext the tale quickly
>start dating beginning of grade 11
>break up summer before college, bu still good friends
>find out week after we broke up she hooked up with a mutual friend
>got angry and told her off, no longer friends
>felt bad because I truly loved this girl
>semi-rekindled friendship through text but have not hung out in person

Now that we are back in the same town I cannot stop thinking about her and it is depressing as hell. I know for a fact she has moved on, and I dont know why I cant. I've hooked up with multiple girls since then. I'm afraid I am still in love with her after all this time. I still want to be friends with her, but I don't think I can emotionally handle seeing her in person. Help me /b/
>>
Bumping with what I'm currently listening to.
https://youtu.be/PUZn1I6llJs
>>
File: yivG9wu.jpg (15KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
15KB, 540x402px
im 20 years old and feel like life has already passed me by
>>
>>732309048
Just wait until you're 35. Then you'll really feel it...
>>
>>732309048

All i ever think about was Andys quote from the last episode of the office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7qcFCTa1vw

theres no way my good old days ended when i was 13 that cant be possible
>>
>>732308612
where do you get lsd?
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2732.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>732309048
It hasn't, you're still really young. Even if it's hard just make an effort. Try to pin down a job if you haven't, try to meet people and make connections, going to the gym is good for this not to mention the health benefits. Try to be happy and do things to improve yourself and it will help.

Then again this is all coming from a borderline psychopathic social recluse so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: IMG_2486.jpg (62KB, 293x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.jpg
62KB, 293x339px
>>732309575
I live in a small Midwest town so getting it from people is hard and I'm also socially-retarded so I just order it off of Alphabay.
>>
>>732309848
i really appreciate your advice
i already have a job, and am currently going to university
when people meet me they really like me but the problem is i have super bad social anxiety so meeting people is really hard
when people ask me to go to bars or go out i always find excuses not to go cause im scared
eventually they stop asking me to come out
the only one whos ever held me back was myself but i cant fight it
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>732310148
I know exactly how you feel. My social anxiety fucking paralyzes me. I haven't figured out a perfect way to get around it but I've learned if you just push yourself to go and try to just be yourself you'll find likeminded people to form lasting bonds with. And if not, there's always next time.
>>
>>732310148
>meeting people is really hard
>gets invited out/to bars
choose 1

let me know when you're at the point where literally the only time you talk to people is when you say "thank you" when they hold the door for you my dude, then you can seriously contemplate suicide
>>
>>732310394
you are a really good person man thanks
the anxiety is debilitating i cant form sentences i make super weird and eccentric movements and my mind just dosent work
i know the more and more you do it the easier it becomes but starting is always the hardest part
not many people give me the chance to become comfortable enough around them for me to act normal
>>
>>732310394
also do you find that any type of meds or liquid courage helps you?
>>
>>732307396
I'm in a faculty with ~15 men and ~200 gals. Still haven't got laid, probably cause I'm fat. The majority is friendly, I get invited to go out to the movies etc, some even don't mind getting up close and feeling each other, but when it gets too close they are like, "anon, let's not get in bed, I wouldn't want that". And then my mental insecurity and refusal to ever have children prevents me from pressing on.

I know some anons here would be happy to at least cuddle with gals at will, but I'm not content with it and that makes it sadder
>>
>>732309048
I hope everything works out for you man. I'm rooting for you
>>
>>732311153
means a lot thanks so much
>>
File: tumblr_mxacx0aY9M1smcbm7o1_500.gif (182KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxacx0aY9M1smcbm7o1_500.gif
182KB, 500x208px
Every night I lay in bed and I plan out how things are going to change and get better, but when I wake up i'm too pussy to break the routine.
It's so fucking soul crushing.
>>
>>732311009
I feel the exact same way man.
When I do push myself to go out I either feel like the biggest autist on the planet or I just shut down and isolate. Even feeling like my movements are weird, but that may be because I'm too skinny to be socially comfortable.
>>
>>732311807
that feel when you over-think the most basic involuntary human movements like walking or blinking.
>>
>>732311070
Alchohol has worked for me. I find if I drink a certain amount I can relax and be more open around new people. No meds have helped me so far, but I haven't tried that many.
>>
>>732307396
my boyfriend cheated on me for 5 months and when I found the hidden files on my computer and confronted him he said I was a druggie and a loser, then he stole all my expensive belongings
>>
>>732311784
for literal years i told myself every week that next monday i would start dieting and lose weight. The funny thing is
what actually got myself to start was i saw jen selters post that said:
a year ago youll wish you started today
you just need to do it man
>>
>>732307583
OP asked for suggestions. I dont see you contributing faggot
>>
File: IMG_2729.jpg (23KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2729.jpg
23KB, 263x263px
>>732311951
When I was in school this kind of shit would paralyze me. I'd be constantly planning out my movements and how I was sitting, etc. Shit would send my heart pounding and put me into a cold sweat. Seriousoy, if anybody has found something that helps this please let me know
>>
>>732308787
Similar situation anon, from personal experience it doesnt seem to go away
>>
File: IMG_2939.png (251KB, 351x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.png
251KB, 351x379px
>>732312144
I'm the OP, faggot. I posted that and have been contuinly replying to everyone in this thread.
>>
Fat because im depressed or depressed because im fat. More than likely the latter because i don't care enough about that bs until the girl i loved cut me off 8 months ago. Sharp decline in will to exist and my grades drop from the sky faster than a plane with no ammo. I come on feels threads to cry for others cuz i cant cry for myself. I want to go try to get help but my mom pays insurance and i dont know how she'd pay without knowing
>>
>>732309392
This x1000...
>>
>>732312526
You being op by default makes you a faggot. But seriously consider suicide. Don't do it but just keep it in your mind because it'll help you reflect on things wrong in your life to try to fix them. Or you'll be so far gone one day you'll play darts with a wall socket
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9KB, 231x300px
>>732308787
>>732312409
yep. that never goes away fully.
I dated a girl from grade 11 to the winter of her first semester in college (I didn't go to college).
It's been like 4-5 years and I'm still not over her.
Havent talked to her at all since we broke up.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>732312374
I haven't found any solutions. I can't even tell people theybhave lint on their shirt or ask to borrow a pen. I find that I breath a lot less than i need to make sure people dont hear me when im listening to music but then im out of breath and everyone stares and kms
>>
>>732312836
Well this is the worst news I have heard all day. I'm on this ride with you now anon. Whats your story if you care to share?
>>
>>732312836
she will always be the one that got away man
>>
>>732313356
he dated a girl from grade 11 to winter of her first semester in college. they broke up and after 5 years of not talking to each other at all, he's still not over her
>>
>>732313356
My story: I'm a loser with commitment issues that made her feel unloved and alone.
Now I am unloved and alone. Seems fitting.
>>
>>732313787
thats poetic
>>
>>732313895
write it down if you'd like.
>>
File: IMG_2728.jpg (38KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2728.jpg
38KB, 354x353px
>>732312957
Are you sure we're not the same person? You're describing my anxiety down to a T.
>>
>>732313632
I'm scared as fuck I will never get over this girl. It's so depressing to think that years from now I will still be dreaming of our time together while shes off making new friends, and meeting new guys. The thought of her dating someone else makes me sad to my core. Fuck me
>>
>>732309048
Better stop being a faggot then. You're not even remotely fucked yet.
>>
>>732314281
classic case of onitis you have to experience other girls and eventually come to the realization she wasnt as special as you thought
>>
>>732314281
After like 3 years it becomes a dull ache. Maybe you'll go 4 months without thinking of her, but then something you see or do will remind you of her and you'll feel that ache and know she was the one.
I need to find a girl but right now my life is directionless and I wouldn't date myself right now if I was a girl.
>>
I'm pretty good except I work a shitty office job. Graduated last year with English degree. I kinda wanna go back to school for comp sci or eng. But just nervous and wanna make more money, fucking sucks man. I live with my parents in the bay area.

But I'm fit, attractive, tall and white so I got that going for me.

One of my best bros hung himself last year and kinda put me in depression. I dream about him and have suicidal thoughts even though I never had them before.
>>
>>732314433
Thats the fucked thing man, I've been with 4 girls since then, and one semi-seriously. Maybe I just haven't given it enough time.
>>
>>732314741
your in deep man i dont know what to tell you.
are you sure there was nothing you overlooked about her or just conveniently forgot
>>
>>732314720
is college debt really worth it?
What are you really buying with that money?
connections? life experience? because every friend I speak to is barely passing their classes and doesnt want to pursue a career with the degree they're going to be getting.
I'm 21 and I've just been saving up.
>>
>>732310856
Not that guy but I have no friends at all and can't look people to the eye without feeling like my heart is going to blow up. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>732314958
I mean yeah there were a few negatives, but the positives truly outweighed the bad in the relationship. Just one of those things I gotta work through in my life I guess
>>
>>732315156
have you tried turning it off and then on again?
could be hardware or software.
need more specs to be sure.
>>
>Military member on leave
>be at mall with friends
>third wheel
>see gorgeous girl exit elevator
>I have new ink on leg
>she sees and comments on it
>talk about tattoos for a a couple minutes
>she says "well have a good day"
>say it back
>never see her again
rip lol
>>
>>732315290
what's bad about that encounter?
so you didn't land an 8 or 9.
I'd be lucky to catch the eye from a muddy pig.
>>
>>732314720
Sorry about your friend man, I hope you can figure out what you need in life and you can achieve it.
>>
>>732315268
maybe its just be like losing a really close family member or something
It never hurts less, just less often
>>
I struggled with mental issues for several years, where I hated everything around me and myself. I now feel that I am on a great path for my future but sometimes miss the lonely nights and wish I could feel the way I used to. I guess I am here to hopefully discuss this and get to the root of this
>>
My heart stopped for nearly ten minutes maybe a week ago. Still not entirely sure how I feel about it
>>
>>732309048
Why do you feel like this, anon?
>>
>>732315436
crazy thing too was she was in a wheel chair but god damn fucking beautiful as fuck. but didn't act upon the opportunity because rip
>>
>>732315528
did you ever diagnose your mental issues?
>>
>>732315631
No I never brought up my issues to anyone and don't feel that I can accurately diagnose what was wrong with my mind
>>
File: IMG_1648.jpg (36KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.jpg
36KB, 500x504px
OP here /b/ros. I'm heading to bed, I have a killer headache and I need to be up early tomorrow for a test. Thank you guys for a really nice thread, I'm glad I could help those of you that I had time to reply to tonight. I'll probably start another one of these threads tomorrow, just look for the same Pepe. Goodnight.
>>
>>732315282
My specs are severe crippling depression and social anxiety
>>
>>732315884
after a couple years of struggling i reached out to my dad and told him how id felt, he told me it was because of exam stress and when i told him i had been feeling depressed for years he told me dinner was ready and walked away
i have never felt so betrayed in my life
>>
>>732315925
good night you angel
>>
>>732307930
Too fucking relateable
>>
>>732316033
One of the most important realizations I made in my transition was that family doesn't have to drag me down. That sounds terrible but the truth is family is made up of people and there's bound to be some bad ones in the bunch. I couldn't help but see my father reacting as you described your father did in your post
>>
>>732310148
I can relate to this, but it's progressively getting better. For me it helps a lot to get "out of my mind" or stop thinking over and over myself angain.

There is a very simple exercise that I like:
At least once a day wish for two or three people to be genuinely happy. You do that just in your head, so no social awkwardness here. The people don't even have to be around you, it works just as well if you imagine them.

Yeah, i know that sounds stupid, but try it a few days before you judge.

For all the social situations where you just don't know how to behave, Dale Canigies "How to win friends and influence people" might provide a good answer. It's so old that the audiobook is free on youtube.
>>
>>732316632
what do you mean by wish them to be happy?
>>
>>732312013
Wow story?
>>
File: swastika_temple.jpg (911KB, 2255x1855px) Image search: [Google]
swastika_temple.jpg
911KB, 2255x1855px
>>732316632
the Buddhists call it "metta"
and its not a bad exercise, at all
>>
>>732312013
I'm sorry you were a druggie and loser.
Hope you got better?
>>
Grab a knife and shove it up your butthole, works everytime!
>>
>>732316789
" Just think to yourself, "I wish for this person to be happy, and's the I whish for this person to be happy." That entire practice. Don't do anythin; don't say anything; just think " I find that it works especially well with random people in train or bus.
>>
File: swastika-laundry.jpg (113KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
swastika-laundry.jpg
113KB, 1366x768px
>>732316789
I don't know what this guy is recommending:
>>732316632

but the buddafag's version would be something like this:

say to yourself:

>may [anon] be physically well
>may [anon] be mentally happy
>may [anon] rejoice in the happiness of others
>may [anon] be at peace

repeat. or change [anon] to a different person. keep doing this until everyone on Earth is enlightened.
>>
>>732317408
dont mean to sound rude here but how does wishing someone else to be happy help my social anxiety i dont see any connection
>>
File: buddha_cat.jpg (62KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
buddha_cat.jpg
62KB, 600x801px
>>732317408
THIS
>>
>>732317529
It reduces "mental chatter" - or it least it does for me. I often find myself thinking over the same, iinsignificant, stupid thing over and over, and breaking that just for a moment helps me a lot.

To be fair, this may not be your thing and my not help you after all. BUT it is a quick think you can do, anywhere, anytime. Unlike most other things the barrier to do this is very low.
>>
The gods have cursed me im actually 10/10 but have really bad social anxiety i cant even talk to casheirs i can only manage a terried squeek
>>
Om mani padme hum <3
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>732307396
I don't care about this thread so I'm just going to leave all my singles here
>>
Im 34 bout to be 35. Work out regular get laid on the regular. You kids need to man up and stop being bitches
>>
>>732307396
I committed suicide on April 5, 1994. AMA!

>Anon, why are you typing with us if you're really dead?

Because, stop asking fucking stupid questions and ask me something else.
>>
>>732318053
woah, me too!

>10/10
>im a grill, btw
>NO im not posting my tits :)
>>
>>732318868
How did you survive your attempt
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.