[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i try dmt? whats it like? any interesting trip

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170511-133112.png (2MB, 1080x775px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170511-133112.png
2MB, 1080x775px
should i try dmt?
whats it like?
any interesting trip cases?
any tips?
>>
>>732227526
It's a separate space-time continuum, a whole other lifetime, and a conversation with the "gods" (read collective consciousness) if you will. And its all over in a matter of seconds (in bodily reality)

Its good if you wanna slay your ego for a couple of days or to separate it from your persona and travel through other realities.
>>
DMT taste like shit and the buzz from the come-up is stronger than acid. Just be conscious of the smell.
>>
>>732227986
god damn moth balls
>>
>>732227526

Yes you should.

It's interesting. Quick ticket to the underworld to see the crystal dome. For the short amount of time you spent there it feels like longer time. It's like essence of time crystalized you can take. You visit there, come back and wonder how that was as real as this world.

Your own case will be the most interesting.

Tip: you must hold it in and take all inhales for it to work. many keep it in too little time or take too hits and then say they only saw funny colours.
>>
File: 1414579282459.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1414579282459.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>732227526
1.Yes you should.
2.Human language is to primitive to describe something like that.
3.Yes
4.Dont burn it.
>>
>>732227526
also, get extract crystals and vape it, that's the way to go if u don't have access to ayauasca, or mimosa hostilis root bark and a chem lab to extract it yourself.
>>
how much would you guys pay for dmt? like for a gram or less, just curious
>>
>>732228644
Half a gram for 40$
>>
Are you prepared to do a die?
It's like temporarily dying.
Yes.
Listen to some high bpm psy trance.
>>
>>732228496
You dont need a chem lab, the extraction is quite easy.
>>
>>732228943
My bad, haven't done the extraction myself yet - a kitchen then
>>
anybody did dmt and thought god is in ya head and part of you? like theres also another being on another dimension and shit? male and female presence? I dunno.. any dmt fags had the same thoughts?
>>
File: 1388654328868.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388654328868.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>732229838
Not shitting with you, but I felt a female presence, and I got that feel that we are all one, and that this flesh world is not important, and that soon Ill return there. I felt it, I felt how is it to die. Energy, pure energy.
>>
>>732230139
everythng seems just like an illusion?
>>
>>732230260
No, you leave your ego behind..like, you are no longer John, but you are you, you leave this world behind when your ego dies. You dont experience all of this through your daily flesh identity. You know that all you see is real, and familiar, you feel that you've been there already, you are surrounded by knowledge.
>>
>>732230662
It's really like how deep the rabbit hole goes. But it lead me to the seriousness of "what is life" and also the thought of if god exist, wouldnt he have the same question as we do? ... quick question.. did u went to the darkness.. I mean to the nothingness?? Like.. going to space but seing nothing.. hearing nothing.. feeling nothing.. smelling nothing.. just nothing.. but you are aware?
>>
>>732231010
No, I did dmt around 20 times, and I never seen any darkness.
>>
>>732227526
>ITT: Armchair philosophers
Inbound
>>
>>732231210
its sorta like.. something is waiting in there. when we die. another universe is waiting to be created.

anyways.. whats your most insane experience?
>>
really weird... felt like i was dying

my friend took my hand to ease the atress... 13 years ago
>>
>>732227526
Its fucking awesome. Dont half ass it. Smoke till you blast off. Hold the flame over the dmt dont scorch it. Take big rips hold until you cant rinse and repeat until you dont know where you are.

Amazing drug hands down my favorite
>>
I found out i'm unaffected by DMT, which makes me really sad seeing as i've tripped many other hallucinogens and this one is the one all trippers aspire to.

Before you ask, yes I did it properly and yes I did enough, my buddy who makes the stuff was there with me both times and he got high as balls on the same batch as me while I sat there waiting for anything to happen
>>
>>732227526
very cool visuals, pretty similar to the feeling you get from this movie's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0
It's like walking in the midst of fractals.
>>
Holy fuck, looked up plants containing DMT, we have like half of those just "around" in Texas.
>>
>>732231694
how is that possible? can you not dream too?
>>
>>732231906
Now that you mention it, i've always had trouble remembering dreams. Not entirely certain they happen, I kinda just close my eyes, and then open them and I feel rested. I do recall dreaming as a kid though, and there are flashes where I think i'm remembering dreams from the past, although I can't exactly pinpoint when they happened.

Or maybe I did too much acid.
>>
File: 1416788486283.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416788486283.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>732231694
Heard about that problem, make changa with a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) plant or make Syrian Rue tea. That will do the trick. Check dmtnexus.
>>
>>732232135
thanks man i'll try that as soon as I can
>>
>>732232074
fuck dreams anyway, I wish I didn't have them. now I don't smoke weed anymore I constantly wake up stressed out. supposedly it's a sign good imaginative powers, but I wanna be resting when I sleep damn it
>>
>>732231010
The darkness is the first part before the last toke, where your senses fail, and time starts slowing down towards infinity. And its best if you got someone to administer the smoke to you cuz you get knocked out before the last and most important toke which determines if its only darkness - or everything else.
>>
>>732227526
Read "The Black Sun" by Stanton Marlan, or any related works on Carl Jung's investigations into psychic alchemy. First and foremost, understand that DMT is not acid. Second, divorce yourself from the idea of seeing or experiencing LITERAL interpretations of what you encounter. You are taking a journey into the metaphorical (mythical) dynamics of the collective, universal unconscious that has permeated and motivated the best and brightest of humans since the dawn of time, whether they knew it or not.

You are going to encounter a taste of who God is, and what your fleshly body can never be, yet your mind is ultimately the perfect conjunction of.
>>
op here

thanks for all the feedback anons, I've got some reading to do when im home from work.
>>
>>732234890
Godspeed. Report back to us with your results!
>>
>>732231277
What other kind are there?
>>
>>732235178
ill make a follow up
>>
>>732231503
Any bad experiences?

How do I get over the fear? I'm always too pussy to go all in. My hands shake and I end up taking only a couple smaller rips.
>>
>>732231694
Poor thing, your pineal gland must be completely calcified, hence the inability to produce DMT while sleeping.
>>
i didn't break through because i didn't have much and wasted a bit. just saw a ton of circles when i closed my eyes. really cool still, but no breakthrough. but the taste is horrifying.
>>
File: IMG_2865.jpg (2MB, 3023x3023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
2MB, 3023x3023px
I find that using a vaporizer is a great way to break through. On 50mg of DMT i was transported to a relm with 5 elf like entities moving quite acrobactically. One was holding a huge book with moving 4 dimentional shapes inside. Was the most intense 8 min of my life.
>>
>>732235848

Do, or do not, there is no try.
>>
>>732227526
Dont listen to these amateurs.DMT is the most potent psychoactive I have ever tried (and I have tried most of them).

If you smoke it, as you know, it doesnt last that long. However, for me it felt like a lifetime.

If you are ready to let a substance change you forever, take DMT.
>>
>>732237755
Checked.

Can you go more I to how it felt like forever? This is one of the things that scare me.
>>
>>732231210
Just because you did it a lot doesnt mean you did enough to breakthrough
If anyone is going to try DMT I would suggest to keep doing it until you are physically unable to do more. Your life will change
>>
Make sure your in a good set and setting. Buy a rosetube or mix it with some bud and pull it all in one puff. Hold it as long as you can. If y have time take a second one. Don't fight it, relax. You're going places kid.
>>
>>732227766
>seperate space time continuum

Yeah OP. Its fun as fuck. Its absolutely mind blowing, but don't get sucked down into this moronic bullshit of conspiracy theories and drug induced visions of reality.

Its a psychotropic drug that has an affinity for seratonin receptors that absolutely fucks with your brains perception of the signals coming from sensory organs.

Don't be a fucking moron and spread bullshit like this and enjoy the fucking ride.
>for reference i do dmt at least thrice a week.
>>
>>732237951
>>732237951
Well, I guess I had something like a bad trip. The circumstances were not the best, but I felt stupidly confident due to my acid experience.

The shock I felt just knocked me over, physically, spiritually, intellectually and mentally. I had a brief hyper-intense travel like sensation, after which I ended up some "place".

I think the problem started with "me" communicating with "myself" in this "place". Or rather, various manifestations of myself. I think I realised that "I" or "me" was infinite (which has been a topic covered in the LSD thinking phases too), but this time it felt more real.

Long story short, I ended up in a loop kind of situation, where I was embodying the universe, and I realised that I am in fact infinite. This was frightening, to say the least, and at this point time no longer seemed relevant.

For this reason, the trip cannot be measured in experienced time. It could have been 5000 years of 1 second; it simply doesnt matter, because time doesnt exist "up there".

I have never been able to free myself of my learnings, even though I have been using acid to "revisit" the topic.

Please understand that language comes short here, and English is my third language too.
>>
>>732227526

I did it for the first time this weekend and I wish sooo bad I had time to get balls deep in this thread but I'm at work. I went somewhere.... Somewhere that felt like time no longer existed or like I was at the beginning of the timeline. Every time I think about the experience I get full body chills.....
>>
>>732238205

It's just a poetic way to descripe one's experience. After all OP asked what is it like, and telling "well it was like something happened to my seratonin receptors" doesn't really descripe it. Of course it is a drug but telling that it is a drug doesn't really tell how it feels. If OP asked what ravioli tasted you wouldn't tell that "it affected your taste buds and released some dopamine in your brain."
>>
>>732238205

Don't listen to this full of shit faggot. There's no fucking way you could do DMT 3 times a week. If you do then you aren't even capable of functioning in the real world I would suspect.
>>
>>732239513
>poetic license
Bullshit. The good majority of those retards talking about aliens communicating from a five dimensional plane of existence actually believe that shit. They actually believe that your spirit enters another reality and these things actually exist outside of your own mind.

>>732239527
>no way you could do it 3times a week
I used to breakthrough 7-10 a week. But that just got expensive and time consuming doing all the extractions.

Less than once a week and my migraines start to come back. The other two times are for the thrill.
>>
>>732239527
Did the same for some time, it's not like it fries your brain, just don't become one of those new-age bullshit-spouting fags who think their hallucinations enlightened them.
It's fun, it gives you a new perspective on perception and the visual aspect is really beautiful, while quite overwhelming at times. Use it carefully, it created some flashbacks for me after heavy use, but i think it's one of the less dangerous drugs as long as you are in a safe setting where you have nothing urgent to do.
And prepare some tea or a drink you like, the smell and taste are quite shitty. Mix it with some weed to make it less harsh, but be aware that this can amplify the trip.
>>
>>732238380
Your English is great for your third language. Especially considering how difficult the subject matter is to describe. Thx for the response.
>>
The buzz from the come up is awful.
Its absolutely terrifying.
Decided to never touch the stuff again.
Still holds a place in my heart for the craziest/best thing I've ever done. If you have trouble letting go stay way clear.
>>
>>732238205
I call bullshit. f you do DMT that much, it'll kick your ass our the door. Unless you're talking small doses.
>>
idk if someone already said this but dmt can be consumed in small amounts so that you dont have a breakthrough where you are in another world. then you hallucinate and stuff just like acid
>>
My first trip was with my eyes open in my room and It was like a mini forest with the objects in my room being alive but I was okay with it. Like I belonged in that world and everything felt MORE real than real life. It was like my brain was working 1000x faster in a dream like state but I was conscious. Definitely changes your perception of reality afterwards and you question what's real. Also alot of stuff was snake like, including my face.
>>
>>732240517
My extractions from my source result in an average of 66% dmt, 32%nmt, and trace of other shit as confirmed on multiple extractions by gc/ms.

I use a vape mod with ceramic donut atomizer, placing 70mg of my extract on the donut. The mod is set in temperature control mode for 370 degrees and it clears in one 10 second hit. Breakthrough happens before I even breath out.
>>
high guys, saw this thread and thought it would be a good place to ask a question iv been wondering about...
ok, so ill be the first to admit, im an asshole, i treat people like shit, im extremely insecure, i have body dysmorphia and im constantly paranoid about what other people are thinking about me, i dont feel good enough at or for anything or any one. my life is shit, im depressed all the time, spend most of my time in bed (parents house) i get anxious and paranoid. my girlfirend and i are breaking up and theres just nothing go for me, no job, no firends, no qualifications, no money, im loosing all hope and i cant fucking take it any more. something has to change.
so the real question: should i try DMT/ LSD/ shroom? iv herd they can have healing properties for things like depression, but iv also heard how they can fuck you up. and considering my mental state and the fact that even weed and sometimes even fucking alcohol can put me in a bad place/make me anxious/ paranoid, u can see why im a bit scared to say the least.
sorry this was so long but thanks for reading, i really need help i cant live like this any more.
>>
Been wanting to try dmt for a long time.
Any tip on how to get some the quickest way?
Thx
>>
>>732241441
>no money, no job blah blah blah WAAAH
come to Omaha Nebraska. I have a property management firm which has a restoration and general contracting division. I'll give you a trainee job under my electrician whos going to need help this summer on the 25 house package I picked up this winter.
>>
>>732241477
Post on craigslist.

Otherwise if your friends don't have any then learn to extract.
>>
Can I get the full effects of DMT without paying that $100 glass pipe shit?? What's the cheapest method of ingestion
>>
>>732241692
i know, its pathetic. but honestly im trying so hard not to give in but its been going on for so long and everything only seems to get worse.
cheers for the offer, i appreciate it. i live in the uk and cant afford the flight, im not sure if id be able to get a work visa either.
>>
>>732241991
Ill pay for the flight and sponser the work visa. You can stay in one of the properties rent-free that needs serious updating until its updated and ready for rental ~4 months.
>>
>>732242229
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal anon. I'm 1000 miles from Omaha and might take you up on that in awhile
Any way I can contact you?
>>
>>732242229
yeah what >>732242386 said, how could we contact you?
make a fake email or something
>>
>>732242229
is this a serious offer? or am i gonna end up in some crack den selling meth for you... haha.
if legit im defiantly interested though..
how can i get in contact with you?
>>
>>732241860
Cheapest is a meth pipe. Its hard to break through on it, but it'll give you a taste.

The GVG is nice but fucking expensive, fragile, and still finicky.

The real business now is in the ceramic donut atomizers for ecig mods. The Divine Tribe v3 is nice.
>>
>>732242594
Meth pipes are such a pain in the ass. Gotta hit it so many times to get through. I can only stand the taste so many times before I quit
>>
>>732242594
Never owned a vape pen, redpill me on this
As I understand it all you need is an ecig then you attach the donut mod onto it??
>>
File: 1489950972708.jpg (13KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1489950972708.jpg
13KB, 142x138px
>>732227766
It sounds a lot like my psychosis.
>>
>>732242229
>>732242533
you there anon?
>>
>>732242822
They do suck ass, but at $1 a piece you can get a feel for the spice instead of shelling out a benjamin on something you might only use once.

Im a big proponet of the ceramic atomizers. They're absolutely ground breaking. No fucking around with lighters, burnt spice, or shit like that. You load up your dose. Set the temperature. Click the button and inhale. Instant breakthrough.

The divine tribe is on sale for $26, and if you've got a mod already, thats a low investment
>>
i think you should learn to extract DMT yourself. it's a beautiful experience. kind of like cultivating your own magic mushrooms. it's really not that hard to do either. plenty of guides online, and on the onion
>>
>>732228919
Rugudugadugadugaduga
>>
>>732242895
See: >>732243202

Ive had friends who swear they "broke through" or "were immune to dmt" that have used my mod and atomizer and come back 10 minutes later with only a three word vocabulary
>what
>the
and
>fuck
>>
>>732242229
seems too good to be true, why would he do all that when he could just get a local...
>>
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
>>
>>732243638
about what?
>>
>>732243767
>You have got to be fucking kidding me!
it was simply my reaction to the joke
>>
>>732241692
>>732242229
hey man, if the offer is still there, you can reach me on this temp email
[email protected]
>>
>>732243202
Wish I had a mod. Closest thing I'm gonna get is probably using a dab rig. I wanna get one of those laser things that tell you the temperature so I can get the perfect temperature.
>>
>>732243884
what joke lmao
>>
>>732227526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU
Shpongle says yes
>>
>>732243402
Oh, yeah. Even times I've visited the cusp of breaking through, when I come down I'm completely and totally in awe. "what the fuck" is pretty much the universal "I'm back!" for DMT haha
>>
>>732243202
i have a question
>>
>>732227766
>conversation with the gods
>slay your ego

Why is it that the psychedelic douchebags who purport to have healthy egos have probably the least healthy egos?
>>
My question is how do you buy it?
>>
>>732245907
I'm not saying anything about the guy you're responding to, but the amount of elitism in the psychedelic community is really annoying. Also a lot of the mumbo jumbo "enlightenment" jazz just really doesn't sit right with me. Having an epiphany is one thing, but claiming enlightenment is just patting yourself on the back.
>>
>>732246434
Darkweb or make it yourself. Refer to the DMT nexus if you choose to go the extraction route. Check out /r/darknetmarkets (spare me for mentioning reddit, but that sub is a good source for someone who's never bought of the deepweb before) if you go down the buying route.
>>
>>732246685
I agree. When I was younger I went through this phase and thankfully I was perceptive enough to see through my own horseshit. Not saying psychedelics are bad, just saying the people that you described are awful.
>>
>>732238380
Lol stfu
>>
>>732246885
It's just a general lack of self awareness, I guess. You gotta be real with yourself. No matter what you experience, how beautiful of reality shattering, you're still just another dude, you know?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.