[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots. **ASK A PLUMBER ANYTHING** Yep. Continuing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 22

File: plumber.jpg (28KB, 328x415px) Image search: [Google]
plumber.jpg
28KB, 328x415px
Alright faggots.

**ASK A PLUMBER ANYTHING**

Yep. Continuing on from last night.

Because I'm as bored as fuck.

If you ask the right question you may get some very interesting greentexts.

If you ask a new question you will get new greentexts. (You know.... O.C. That one thing the board is lacking)

Also general plumbing advice.

If you appreciated the advice you were given, reward me with tits.

I like tits.
>>
How come you can fix pipes but can't that big crack in your ass?
>>
>>732226632
hows plumbing
>>
>>732226746
>IT HAS IT'S UPS AND DOWNS!!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!
>>
>>732226632
Whats the most that you have stolen from someones house while doing a job? Cause the polish plumber arsehole cunt that installed a new shower, stole my fucking money.

Cunt took a large deposit and call out fee and never came back.
>>
>>732227034
inb4 gramma nazis

that should have been "that cam to install" a new shower
>>
>>732226632
Say you are working on the plumbing and I need to take a shit. What do you suppose I do?
>>
>>732226711

'cause pants aren't made to be bent over in. You bend over, your body rolls forward, and the curve of your arse moves to suit.

Physics mate. It sucks, but whatever, you give up after a while.

When you spend your life bending over throughout your job, you just end up not giving the slightest fuck.

You should know, you've loitered many public toilets in your time...
>>
Whats on the horizon for plumbing codes

Any cool plumbing tech you've heard about?

Wbhat can you tell us about sewers?
>>
>>732227034

Ausfag here.

Never stolen, too much of a good cunt.

Know nothing about this polish plumber shit from the UK except for from other britfags in my other Plum/b/anon threads.
>>
>>732227166

Either take a shit in the neighbour's house or hold on to it.
>>
>>732227232
Has anyone ever touched your butt crack while working? I mean, it is just so exposed. Imagine a kid wanting to insert a coin or a gay guy wanting to cop a feel. Speaking of which, do you think gay guys call you specifically to just check out your ass?
>>
File: tenor.gif (126KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
126KB, 220x165px
>>732227232
>'cause pants aren't made to be bent over in.

I can tell why you're not a master plumber like that guy a few weeks ago, he was really funny and cool.
>>
>>732227242

On the horizon for plumbing codes is more and more changes so they can sell new books every two years. The government, as they fucking do every time, privatised the industry so now the industry makes money out of changing codes that don't need to be and should never have been changed. To sell books. To make money. Fuck the PIC.

No new plumbing tech. Apparently the drain liners are still cancerous as fuck. Like, literal cancer. Like, trap thread cancer.

Nothing to know about sewers. Everything from your house flows out of 100mm pipe. Everything in the easement is a fuck off massive drain that's engineered since 1900s to take a certain amount of water. These low flush toilets have really fucked them and they're starting to dry up and crack.

Oh the govt privatised them too, so they're not gonna be repaired any time soon.
>>
>>732226632
one of my shitters flushes really slow and clogs a lot... the other is normal...

what do
>>
>>732227353

No, nobody's tried to touch my crack, only one gay guy has tried cracking on to me, and he wasn't even the fun type, he was just a weeeeird cunt.

Not even worth greentexting.
>>
>>732227370

I think you'll find I'm that exact same guy.

Just haven't been asked the right questions yet.

Nobody else waltzes into this place referring to himself as Plum/b/anon.

There is only one Plum/b/anon. And I have the my own OC copypasta'd to prove it. ;)
>>
>>732227494

Get a plumber with a drain snake, it's your only hope.
>>
>>732227443
So basically you are telling us our pipes are up shits creek without a paddle. Do you believe we will eventually have a toilet apocalypse where thousands of pipes across the world die due to the pipes entirely failing?
>>
>>732227636

In ancient roman times, the roman empire was the epicentre of the world...

In the end, it's pipes cracked and decayed....
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>732227556
I think not.

You're not special.

It's actually kind of pathetic.
>>
What motivated you to work with literal shit all day?
>>
>>732227678
Sounds scary anon. What can we do to prolong the pipes lives? Should I poop in the woods to prevent flushing as much?
>>
>>732227678
Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0NRgbZVmA
>>
>>732226632

My toilet is having issues with the flush mechanism. It's one of those crappy things with the two buttons atop the tank, one for a light flush and another for a heavy. I've lifted the lid and it looks like a simple lever mechanism on the end of the buttons attatched to a metal wire, which is rather slack.

I've lifted the physical mechanism to empty the tank and it all works well enough, granted it isn't resetting automatically as the tank fills, though that could be down to me lifting it too high.

Any advice?
>>
>>732227685

Now hang on brave anon.

I think you'll find I'm the exact same bloke.

Just haven't had any interesting requests yet.

Still have an arseload of greentexts available if you require proof. ;)
>>
so, my pipes tend to stink a little sometimes in my bathroom (note: BATHroom, not WC) i usually pour some hot vinegar to clean them, but is that enough?
>>
>>732227700

Dubs double checked.

Owed bastard father money. He forced me to work for him. Shit was hell.
>>
>>732226632
How are Luigi and Toad?
>>
>>732227771

Nah, they kinda need MORE water.

But that's an ausfag problem not an amerifat one.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>732227788
Nice matching numbers, but that's about all you'll do tonight.
>>
>>732227776

Send pics.

Your description sounds similar, two rings around the centre tube yeah?

Send pics and I'll be better able to help you.
>>
>>732227803

Have you got a floor waste brave anon?

Such as one of those holes in the floor for the bath water to go down if it overflows?
>>
>>732227788
Post the greentexts already you cunt
>>
>>732227952

Sure thing matey, just give me like 5 min
>>
>>732227825

Toad's alright.

Luigi is still trying to brush the dags off my arsehole with his moustache.
>>
>>732227700
Not plumbanon, but my dad was a plumber, and I worked with him for years. Most plumbing jobs aren't shit related at all, and the ones that are are never bad. It's just replacing black iron with pvc or re piping something to be more efficient. The grossest shit I've seen was the drain on a washer, the pipe clogged, and we had to cut it, and it was absolutely filled with rotten bullshit, no idea what it was.
>>
>>732227823
Forced you to work for him? Interesting way to get into a job. Since you say owed, I assume it is payed off, so why don't you get into a better line of work?
>>
>>732228000
i don't think so?
note: this is an apartment on the ground floor
>>
>>732228053
A "plumber" on /b/ asked you for pictures of your "toilet" and you're just going to hand 'em over without asking to see a badge or anything?
>>
>>732227906

You want a greentext brave anon?

Try me and prove me.

Pick a subject.

Plum/b/anon ALWAYS delivers.
>>
>>732226632
is polybutelene suitable to be used as a vent pipe
>>
>>732226632
I got offered a job as a plumber's assistant simply cause he sucks at computers and doesn't want to do all the paper work,
and he knows I'm good at both, plus I have past experience plumbing since my dad was an
all-around handyman and I went with him on odd jobs.

My question is, should I pursue it? I don't plan on being a plumber my whole life, but I heard that it pays like, $15 an hour or something, and I'm making minimum wage bussing tables right now.
>>
>>732228093

Mate, I started my apprenticeship in 2001 at the rate of four dollars a fucking hour.
>>
>>732228084
Perhaps it is just me, but I find plumbing in general to be working with a lot of disgusting materials. The black fluids in the toilet tank especially.
>>
>>732228107

Do your drains ever gurgle when you use them?
>>
>>732228122

Checked.

Nice try faganon.
>>
>>732228125
Are you the master plumber from a few weeks (months? I forgot) ago that was funny and cool? Because it doesn't seem like it.

Anyway, gonna sage this shit.
>>
I'm reading American Psycho right now, what are you reading anon? What should I read next?
>>
>>732228173

Sure, if nobody's watching.

Otherwise I'd recommend 50mm pvc with a cowl.
>>
>>732228219
yes, sometimes?
>>
>>732226632
What's up with plumbing in Australia? Do you use copper and pvc like us murricans?
>>
Do you ever consider yourself to be Mario? Would that be your pickup line to use on girls?
>>
there is a studder vent under my bathroom sink, the smell backs up when i do laundry on the other side of the house...there something wrong ?
>>
>>732228122

If you think I'm going to blindly follow the advice of someone without prior consideration to it's plausability then you must think I'm retarded

Besides, what's the worst that can happen to posting a photo of my toilet? How will it harm me if some sick fuck on the internet happens to jerk off to my shitter?
>>
>>732228175

Yes, absofuckin'lutely.

Learn how to do the plumbing, learn how to do the paperwork, and when you get sick of that fucking cunt ripping you for all you're worth, disappear, leave him in the dust and start your own business and take all his clients.

Because cunts like that are all the same, using fuckbags.
>>
>>732228175

Make sure you get an apprenticeship though.

If you walk out of there without an apprenticeship your book keeping skills are worthless.
>>
>>732228252

Yeah, that's me.

You haven't insulted me enough to warrant one of my barrages.

You haven't asked any fun questions to warrant greentexts.

All I've been asked so far are plumbing questions and I've responded, brave anon.

Sage away mate. No skin off my dick.
>>
>>732228335
Yeah, that's basically what my dad said. Except the whole stealing his customers part. Seems like a nice guy, but the biggest fucking flake I've ever met. Keeps telling me about all these jobs he has and if I wanna help in my spare time for some extra cash, and then I hear nothing from him and a week later he's like "naw they cancelled on me"
>>
No one still asked if he got ass during the job?
Well then, plombanon, did you ever had head/hj/ass while on the job?
>>
>>732228320
I'd hope not, but you seemed ready to hand over your personal data to someone who could backtrace you and blackmail you.
>>
>>732228320
They'll send the pic to /pol/ and they'll look at all the orders for similar toilets in our area. They'll find you in 3-4 hours tops
>>
>>732228272

Been reading "Kenobi" by some star wars writer, wasn't bad, was actually pretty good considering.

I'd recommend you read Robin Hobb, however. All of the books, back to back.

And when you run out of that read Trudi Canavan.

Also on the list are Sara Douglass, Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Frank Herbert.

And if you haven't already done so read ALL of Terry Pratchett. Before you even sniff the other books.
>>
>>732226632
Do you ever regret choosing plumbing instead of the glorious king of trades (electrician)?

Also might as well make it open night for trades. Sparky here, ama.
>>
>>732228283

Ok, gonna respond with a badly drawn paint pic, hang on.
>>
>>732226632
can we get some interesting greentexts?
>>
What do plumbers do if they have to take a shit? Do they use the toilet they just fixed?
>>
>>732228456
I can't imagine a way for your to prove you're that guy and not just really into your oddly specific LARP.

Gonna sage again though, because you're probably a cutfag.
>>
File: This_gif.gif (298KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
This_gif.gif
298KB, 300x173px
>>732228527
He knows it.
>>
File: chan.jpg (168KB, 1500x730px) Image search: [Google]
chan.jpg
168KB, 1500x730px
>>732228283

Alright anon, here's a quick explanation.

Just pour a bit more water down to stop smells, but not enough that it gurgles.
>>
>>732228554
thats actually a rether neat list of good authors...
Good on you, i just finished my last Pratchett and im really starting to miss the fucker.
>>
>>732228296

Yes brave ameranon, we do indeed.

Although everything's turned to plastic water pipe now because it's cheap and shit, and in order to make up the price they upped the price of fittings, so you're fucked either way.

I still prefer copper.
>>
>>732228995
ohh i get it, thanks!
>>
>>732226632
Just accidently pulled the plug from the bottom of a fishing pond with my rod
Now there's a big swirly hole forming in the middle and fish are spinning around and getting sucked in
What the fuck do I do anon
>>
>>732228304

Nah mate. That's dumb.

>>732228313
Yes, the studor vent is fucked, replace it.

It's obviously stuck in the open position, just pull it out and buy a new one.

>>732228457
Get the apprenticeship. It's a lock in contract, even if he's a flake you've got easy runnings and learning how to run a business until he finishes off.
>>
>>732228515
>>732228527

If they do "hack" me then they should know I like The Works and Meat Feast pizzas :D
>>
>>732228995
Holy fuck that's literally not how it works.

A proper trap stops siphoning when it's low on water, then the water flows back down and seals the trap again.
>>
Fuck fuck fuckedy fuck.

Plum/b/anon here. Just dropping this line because chan thinks I'm a robot and I' cant' post until this shit test is done.
>>
File: Z4GJSoR.jpg (373KB, 1279x1706px) Image search: [Google]
Z4GJSoR.jpg
373KB, 1279x1706px
>>732229264
GL FGT
>>
>>732228494

Ah, finally a question worthy of greentext.

I wonder if "sageanon" is still viewing.

Plum/b/anon delivers.

>Be me.
>Be maintenance department of large office building.
>Building be full of absolute stunners, 10/10's galore, is like paradise except for one small detail
>Bitches be stuck up and won't talk to me.
>Friendly guy, spend all day running around saying hello to random femanons.
>All ignore me, all seems pretty fuck you.
>One day meet one of the cleaners. She's a big fat bitch with a massive underbite, complete bogan.
>For you amerifats, bogan = redneck - Aussie masterrace edition.
>Some many months later, meet her companion. Also bogan, but body of a goddess.
>Companion, this is anon
>Hello companion nice to meet you
>Yeah, whatever.
>Nothing eventuates. Even companion of bogan is not so interested.
>Fast forward a few months.
>Chat to bogan and companion quite regularly on and off whenever I bump into them.
>Start sitting down and having coffees with them. Nothing unordinary, just chatting about work related crap as people who work in the same building do.
>One day walking past cafe, see bogan and companion in there, companion is motioning for me to come inside.
>feelingcheeky.jpg
>Go up to companion and start tapping on my cheek while she's talking at me
>Realises she's being interrupted and is all
>Whaddya you want?
>"Well come on, give us a kiss"
>She sighs, gives me a kiss on the cheek, then asks "Do you know anybody who can get $800 back off a guy for me?
>"Yeah I do, but it will cost more than $800 to hire them."
>Wink and walk away.
>From this moment on, I noticed a subtle shift in her attitude towards me.

Cont.
>>
>>732229405
sage anon here

TL:DR
>>
>>732228564

Yes mate, in some regards, because sparkies pretty much run the world.

They can walk in and be "all your wires are fucked an need replacing" and nobody can argue.

But on the other hand, I don't have to spent ALL my time under houses and in ceilings.

And for that, I'll take the paycut any day.

Also, I totally endorse this ask a sparky anything, as long as you are also willing to greentext, brave Sparkanon ;)
>>
>>732228554
Will do. Thank you for the reccomendations, anonymous.
>>
>>732228816

Heh, done that a lot of times, but only when nobody is in the house.

A diet of bad food is enough to stink out a house entirely. ;)
>>
>>732228819

Who the fuck larps a plumber.

I'm starting to think, anon, that you are not indeed brave, but just the lowest of trolls.
>>
>>732229012

A gap that will never be filled brave anon.
>>
>>732229113

You posted this yesterday anon.

Purchase new bait.
>>
>>732229282

Holy fuck that's literally not how it works.

Anti siphon traps haven't existed since the "bronze" age of plumbing.

Venting is the go now.

Don't try to outplumb Plum/b/anon.

You can't win kid.

Your nappy is full and your bottle is empty. Call out for your mother. Your time here is done.
>>
>>732229405

>companion is talking to me a little bit more smiley each time.
>companion starts coming up and giving me hugs every time she sees me.
>Inforthewin.mov
>This goes on little bit by little bit for a couple of months, continuously either interrupted by work colleagues, who could catch us not working, or interrupted by bogan.
>It gets to the point where bogan pulls me aside one day.
>"What's your intentions with companion?"
>"What?
>"Yew heard me! What's your intentions with companion?"
>Give her a cheeky bastard grin
>"Don't know what you're fuckin' talkin' about" and wink
>She gives a sly grin and says "Ahhh yeah... Well I reckon you're in like flynn"
>Ball emptying confirmed.
>Try to figure out a way to get her alone.
>Find plant room on top level of building never knew was there before.
>Has amazing view across whole city through louvres.
>Bogan decides that I need to be more forward with companion.
>Be more forward with companion, companion keeps backing off, too shy.
>Bogan decides she needs to concoct a master plan with me.
>We all travel up to the top plant room to "have a look"

Cont.
>>
Okay so my pump and most of my copper burst this winter.

My first question is, can I use JB weld or something similar to patch up the crack in the pump? I don't want to buy a new pump two years in a row.

Also, would it be worth replacing all my old copper piping with plastic?
>>
>>732229534

Reward with tits, brave anon.
>>
>>732227952
>>732227952

imgur.com /a/RZ8H6

Not sure if the cunt is working or not, but here you go buddy
>>
>>732229560
This whole "brave" thing is kinda autistic, plumber LARPist.
>>
>>732226632
What is the best way to replace my sink myself?
>>
>>732229783

>Get to top plant room, showing both girls the view.
>Start edging closer to companion, companion this time not edging away.
>Keep making conversation as if nothing is happening. Run hand up back of companion.
>Move hand under back of jumper and start lightly running my nails on the bare skin of her back.
>She'slovingit.avi
>Continue chatting, getting a bit hotter and hotter.
>Start running hands up and down hips
>She is wearing shorts, no fabric
>Start running hands along thighs
>Kissing neck, chewing on shoulder.
>All while having convo while bogan is peering out at the scenery.
>Unfortunate situation.
>Bogan knows exactly what's going on.
>Bogan refuses to leave.

>Start making hints at bogan.
>Bogan pretends not to understand hints.
>Then bogan starts wandering around plant room, inspecting it.
>Finds empty room.
>Ah.... You guys can go for it in here!
>We look at each other.
>Yougottabefuckingkiddingme.jpg
>Bogan returns to looking out at view.
>"You guys go do what you gotta do, I'll just wait here."
>Yougottabefuckingkiddingme.fuckoff
>We give each other a frustrated look, and just continue subtly touching each other.
>We know bogan isn't moving, but we're not doing shit until she leaves.
>We both know she wants to get a voyeuristic kick out of walking in on us half way through a fuck.
>We also know this would be huge turnoff.
>But fat bitch won't budge.

cont.
>>
>>732229500
Well I'm actually in mining so I spend all my time underground sucking in coal dust. I think I'd prefer the roof spaces if it paid the same.

But I'm pretty sure on average you guys get paid more than us sparkys. Saw it on the news a while ago and a few normies were pissed that us tradies charged so much.
>>
>>732229802

No idea mate.

Ausfag master race. We don't deal with frozen water expansion, that's a snow race problem.

Sorry I can't help you brave anon.
>>
>>732229752
>haven't

wut?

>nappy

SO BRITISH I SHIT THE QUEEN

Educate yourself.
>>
>>732229921
Ah fair enough. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>732229811

Wow brave anon, looks like some third world country shit, never seen a wire doing that job before.

My advice would be to shorten the wire, twist it, do whatever you need to do to it to shorten it.

If that doesn't work, maybe a clearer photo?
>>
>>732229831

Wow, you know when some dork kid tries to insult you by calling you a dork, this is exactly the same...

...except with the retard level turned up past 11 while he's licking the windows of the shortbus in his shit filled pants and laughing at the drool pooling out the side of his mouth.

I thought you were a genuine anon to start with, and maybe just misguided, but fuck me, it's kind of disconcerting to find out that you are not only the worst troll in human history...

...but it's even worse to know that despite the fact that all your COUNTLESS and WEAK attempts have been DENIED you're still trying to raise your squeaky voice like some sort of wishful spartan of fedora village.

Give up kid. You failed before you started.
>>
>>732226632
Which US president do you honestly think would have been successful in your trade, and perhaps why?
>>
>>732229865

Youtube.
>>
File: master so called plumber.jpg (206KB, 654x856px) Image search: [Google]
master so called plumber.jpg
206KB, 654x856px
>>732229921
>water doesn't freeze in australia

literal what literal nigger?
>>
>>732229878

>Getting to the point now where we're both feeling that subtle shift from sexual frustration to near on boredom.
>Companion sighs loudly
>Bogan turns to both of us and says "I don't know what you guys are still doing here, why don't you just go for it?"
>Alpha male time, blunt as fuck.
>"Because we're waiting for you to fucking leave".
>Bogan has +10 defences
>"Don't worry about me, you just go do your thing and I'll stay right here, don't worry, I won't interrupt"
>Ohffs.winpac
>"Well look, we're not doing anything while you're here, so how about we all fuck off.
>Open door to plant room, start to leave.
>Bogan finally gets hint
>Nope! Nope! Don't worry, I'll go!
>If you wanted me to leave you should have just fucking said so!
>MFW I fucking did.
>Whatever.
>She finally gets out of the fucking plant room.
>Just me and companion left over.
>Move closer towards her, she's getting all shy and pushawayish again.
>Can'tbefuckedwiththisbullshitanymore.gif
>Drag her to fucking room and just start making out with her and stripping her off.
>Nothing in plant room but cold concrete and a fucking bench.
>"Get on the bench".
>"Wow... pushy"
>"Shut up and get on the fucking bench would ya?"
>"Alright... Alright.. Geez".
>Sit her on the bench, push my cock into her.
>Fucking hard.
>And I mean hard.
>That body was amazing, she had the tightest little clam, and I was giving it hell.
>"Hang on anon, my arse is hurting"
>Skinny girl, fair enough
>She lays back on the bench. "That's better"
>Not for fucking me it's not
>5'5 fucking manlet.
>Can't reach.
>Drag up a cinder block, stand on it, still can't reach.
>Flip it up on it's side, can now reach.
>Pound that fucking cunt until she orgasms.
>Blow like a fucking cannon.

The first but certainly not the last time we fucked at that place. She used to visit regularly in fact. ;)
>>
>>732230188
>dork

Only you said that, dork.

Also, type more.
>>
>>732230036

My guess is that the wire itself has likely become disconnected from the main mechanism. In that case it'll likely be a replacement job :/

Yeah, on closer inspection the mechanism works by releaving tension on the wire, not pulling it. Guess it's fucked :D
>>
>>732229916

Yeah, but newspapers lie man.

According to the newspapers in Ausfaglia, the average working class wage is 80k.

Don't rely on fucking rich cunt newspapers to give you truth.
>>
>>732228995
I'm familiar with the traps on toilets, but do showers have traps too? We keep getting odor through the shower drain...
>>
File: niggysmalls.jpg (101KB, 760x793px) Image search: [Google]
niggysmalls.jpg
101KB, 760x793px
How do you calculate the collector array design for a ground source heat pump? Non DX type, Glycol based.
>>
>>732229942

Correct, haven't. It's short for HAVE NOT. Learn your grammar.

British? Have you even been paying attention you dead set fart huffer?

Lay down little kid, it's your nap time.
>>
>>732230340
Not OP, You should have a trap. Maybe the installer cut corners.
>>
>>732230431
>have not
>since "bronze age"
>google image search results
>PVC anti siphon traps

BRONZE AGE PLUMBER LARPING
>>
>>732230229

Oho! A freak random event!

You sure proved me wrong faggot!

Now quick! Go prove that women are stronger than men by posting muscle bound roid clits!

You are teh winnar of teh intarnets!
>>
>>732230229
Look, the american thinks he understands our climate. Bless him.
>>
>>732230532
Bronze "Pump" Age would be better!
>>
>>732230340

Anything water flows down has a trap.
>>
>>732230607
Have you ever stuck your dick in a waterless trap?
>>
>>732230261
How big is your dick anon?
>>
>>732230413

No idea, never played with one.

>>732230532
Do you literally live in fucking third world countrysville?

We haven't had anti siphon traps since they were made of brass.

We improved our plumbing and have never had those pieces of shit for sale in our country since.

Don't blame me if your country hasn't raised it's standards cunt. Not my fault you're behind the times you cro magnon turd hurler.
>>
File: yeah ok.jpg (281KB, 843x819px) Image search: [Google]
yeah ok.jpg
281KB, 843x819px
>>732230557
>we don't deal with frozen water expansion
>except for when we deal with frozen water expansion

Are you saying that there are no places in ausland that get a freeze every year?
>>
>>732230577
please direct your attention to this.
>>732230794
>>
>>732230589
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>732230794
Not plumbanon but there aren't many places in australia that see snow ever mate. And even those that do don't see it much or for long.
>>
>>732230672

Nah. Might be tempted one day.

>>732230722
6 inch

>>732230794
Lol, you fucking faggot.

Mountain areas make up like 0.000001% of the fucking country.

Talk about confirmation bias.

Have a glass of hot milo and tuck yourself into your pyjamas, little fag. It's time for your bed time story.
>>
>>732226632
great, the fleeing plumberpussy is back
>>
>>732230961

Not even sure what that means kid, but the last loser got shut down every time, so please, try as hard as you can. You can only be more entertaining.
>>
>>732230759
>We haven't had anti siphon traps since they were made of brass.

Can you cite that bit of plumbing code that says you don't?

Because it looks like I can buy them in australia.
>>
File: Barry-Primett-1.jpg (261KB, 613x817px) Image search: [Google]
Barry-Primett-1.jpg
261KB, 613x817px
Rate my plant room. 100% renewable energy.
>>
>>732230944
Enough to ski and freeze pipes.
>>
>>732230914
Secondary return pumps were made of bronze.
>>
>>732230945
Please point out a single time I've been wrong.
>>
>>732231139
>WINNING AN INTERNET ARGUMENT LARPING

You life is make believe.
>>
>>732226632
my toilet constantly gather mildew and must be cleaned weekly, while its clean we also have an odor that occationally can be smelled.. do we need a new toilet or can this issue be fixed?
>>
>>732231340
You should clean the toilet weekly.
>>
>>732231181

"Looks like"

Yep.

That's up there with the same google that showed australia having heaps of snow cunt.

Just go back to scraping your herpes off into the toilet bowl kid, you're a fucking embarassment.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170511-234300.png (631KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170511-234300.png
631KB, 1080x1920px
>>732231229
We have precisely 3 ski resorts dude. In the entire fucking country.
>>
>>732231183

100/100.

I ordinarily don't approve of crimp fittings, but renewable energy is top notch.
>>
>>732231419
>literal pictures
> LITERAL FAKE NEWS

Thats you.
>>
File: Barry-Primett-2.jpg (322KB, 613x817px) Image search: [Google]
Barry-Primett-2.jpg
322KB, 613x817px
>>732231183
Rate my plant room continued.
>>
>>732226632
can you flush tampons?
>>
>>732231340
Mildew is probably in the tube leading from tank to rim of bowl. Run those blue cleaner tablets that make your pee green.
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (18KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
18KB, 352x360px
>>732231457
3 is more than 0
>>
>>732228564
Meanwhile as a an automatician, I can do the plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrics, electronics, mechanics, industrial programming and networking.
Still only pays marginally more than a sparky and they hamstrung your usefulness by not allowing you to work on more than 70 amps even though you know the same shit as the sparky and more, FML.
>>
>>732231268
>>732231339
>>732231499

Wow. You're like that tard kid whose been owned so many times but still thinks he can win with "your mum" jokes.

Nah petal. Your time is over. Bye bye.
>>
File: tumblr_ohe5v01xKB1uklv45o1_1280.jpg (115KB, 750x930px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohe5v01xKB1uklv45o1_1280.jpg
115KB, 750x930px
>>732229810
Of course, what was I thinking.
>>
>>732231465
Well the fittings are up to 3inch so soldering is out and threading takes ages. Smaller stuff is done in copper.
>>
>>732231522
hahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA
were you here last night?
>>
>>732231641
Except I'm right every single time and you're larping that slick aussie charm to misdirect the conversation.
>>
>>732231504

Out of curiousity anon, is that SS or Chrome?

Haven't seen crimp fit chrome here, but I don't do plant rooms.

Either way your spaghetti junction is godlike in the skillz dept.

Bravo.

I'm maint, I couldn't even fathom doing that sort of job.

>>732231522
You can, but it's not a wise idea. They stick to pipes so fucking bad. You'll end up having to pay a plumber to snake them out of there, and then watch as your missus vehemently denies ever flushing them, only to have the process repeated when the plumber visits 3 months later.

>>732231618
Now calculate that into square kilometers and do that little funny dance you do to entertain the adults when your pants are wet at the front.

>>732231638
Know the feeling mate, am a maintenance plumber. Have all the knowledge of everything from modern day to 70 years prior, had to pay through the nose for every diff tool for every diff variety of fitting/connection/pipe/gas/etc., have to know more than every other variety of plumber, and how to do each of their jobs too.

Paid the least of all plumbers.

>>732231657
Yup. Crimp has taken over solder now, even on massive high rises.

That scares me because it only has a 20 year warranty. Done a 100mm copper weld once and was satisfied it'd last forever, now the thought of pipes bursting from crimp fitting holding a header tank on a 80 story building gives me shivers.

>>732231730
Nah, you're not right, you're just stubbornly repeating yourself.

That's what tards do.

It's why your windows are so clean.
>>
>>732231638
What country you in bud? I've never heard of automaticians. Sounds like a sweet role though. 70 amps seems a bit odd to be a limit considering a mere 30 milliamps is enough to kill someone. In Australia sparkys are required to pass tests and apply for a license prior to doing electrical work. The difference between us an engineers who know shitton of electrical theory is our role focuses on making electrical shit safe to use and compliant with the legal standards.
>>
>>732232003

Plum/b/anon here.

Too bloody right.

Aus sparkies are held up to high bloody standards.

We plumbers still give 'em shit anyways. ;)
>>
Will you please plumb a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole so fags on 4chan can stop sucking them out on their own?
>>
>>732231674

Welcome back, brave anon. ;)
>>
>>732229802
You have to replace that shit and try to get it better isolated or have the space heated above freezing at least.
>>
>>732232129

If I could that shit forced meme would not still be hanging around.

Just because somebody posts the same lame fucking thing over and over and over does not make it a meme.

Toddle off newfag. It's time for kindy.
>>
>>732231996
>Now calculate that into...
rest was stupid larping so I didn't memetext the whole thing.

Anon, you understand you made the statement "we don't deal with frozen water expansion [in australia]" and that was categorically false?

>Nah, you're not right...
>larping ad nauseum

Show me where I was wrong.
>>
So, our water and sewage bill is twice as much as the previous bill and nothing has changed. I checked the water meter with everything off and it wasn't moving. What gives? I've checked for leaks, made sure the toilets weren't running, etc. Is the water company just fucking me?
>>
>>732230203
Not plumberanon, but Benjamin Franklin, smart, handy and smooth as fuck.
First one that crossed my mind.
>>
>>732232286

Oh, so you think a ski resort makes up for the majority of australia?

And you think that the exception makes the rule?

And you think that makes me a "larp" plumber.

Dude, you just keep dying in the arse. Give the fuck up. You're like a fucking monkey that won't let go of his own turd because you think you've struck gold.

You're so fucking delusional.

Just quit.

You have nothing, you never did.

Give the fuck up you loser.

Wow.
>>
>>732232365

yes.
>>
>>732226632

Alright, I'm out for the night, have a good one folks.

Old mate "Larp" wanker here will probably try to pretend the thread is still going. Or something.

Cunt's desperate for attention. Mummy's tit must be empty.

Have a good one folks.
>>
>>732230413
https://www.kensaheatpumps.com/the-unbendable-rules-of-ground-arrays/
>>
>>732232418
When you say australia doesn't deal with freezing, and australia actually does deal with freezing, how does that make me "fucking delusional"?

>majority
Who said that?

>exception
So australia does deal with freezing?

>dying in the arse
There's that aussie charm I love so much.

I'll reiterate:
1) Prove me wrong.
2) Educate yourself.

Keep on LARPing on, anon.
>>
>>732232675
>BTFO
>Cries and runs away.

HAHA, LARP being a man, maybe.
>>
File: heat_pump.gif (42KB, 415x373px) Image search: [Google]
heat_pump.gif
42KB, 415x373px
>>732232677

Oh right. Odd.

We have electrical reverse refrig units that do the same job but without all the pipework.
>>
>>732232451
Those motherfuckers. Those dirty kikes charge me three times as much for the sewage as they do for water.

Also, my water heater sounds like someone is trying to beat its way out of it. I was told these are calcium deposits that can be drained out of it, but it sounds like they're the size of baseballs. The water heater is 13 years old. Should I even waste my time with it, or just get a new one?
>>
>>732232804

Yeah yeah, keep stubbornly licking that window kid.

That'll make what you say stick.

Night all.
>>
>>732226632

My bathroom sink is clogged. if i run the water it will fill up in about a minute. it drains eventually, but super slow.

what should i do
>>
>>732233006
>I TOTALLY LEFT GUIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, you only LARPed leaving.
>>
>>732232999

Trips checked.

Change the tap washer on the inlet tap. Failing that, change the tap washer on these taps:

Toilet
washing machines
dishwasher
any other tap that is left in the on position all day (evap cooling, garden tap etc.)

You're welcome.
>>
>>732233025

Buy a small plunger.

Or remove the waste and empty the clog out of it.
>>
>>732226632
discord dot gg/cMD2Vch
>>
>>732233083

You do realise that's like the best you've actually got right?
>>
>>732233025
Snake that bitch. You might need to get underneath the sink and remove the trap elbow and clean it out. You can try draino, or some shit as such, but you'll probably have to get your hands in that bitch anyway.
>>
>>732233169
When all my arguments are rock solid, and mr. LARPfag gets BTFO at his own "profession" I think I've done well enough.
>>
>>732233288

Uh huh...
>>
>>732233431
He never proved wrong, he just flirted with me and called "kid" a bunch.

It was pretty creepy, actually, but I went with it because I remember LARPing at his age.
>>
>>732232003
Automatician is such a weird profession that everyone has their own name for it.
Basically whenever you have an automated task, like an pneumatic valve that controls flow to a tank, the automatician is the one that is responsible for the control system, we are in between the plumber, the mechanic and the sparky. It is a profession thrown together for an immediate need since sparkies don't know shit about physics and plumbing.
The first case of modern automation was the V-1 flying bomb, where a jet engine could reach a target without human input.
>>
>>732226632
The t & p reliefe vavle on my hot water heater is leaking, tryin to replace it, but it seems stuck, do i neex to drain the water to get it to move?
>>
Do you steal/sniff customers panties? I do. I'm a plumber.
>>
>>732232727
Just shut up you giant faggot, not even plumbanon here.
>>
>>732232954
If it is all in one unit, why would you need to calculate anything?
>>
>>732233744
lol, how can you stand up for someone who thinks there's no ice in australia?
>>
>>732233802
Because 99.99% of Australians don't live where ice is a possibility, you fucking moron.
That is like complaining about an American plumber not knowing how plumbing works in space when they have been to the moon.
>>
>>732233975
>99.99%

Please cite your sources.

And your comparison sucks.
>>
>>732226632
>>732226632
The last plumber we had round seemed like he doesn't believe in PTFE tape, as such I had to fix four leaking isolators on compression connectors. Is it normal for folks not to need PTFE on compression joints or was my plumber just a dick?
>>
>>732233536
Yes
>>
>>732234115
You don't use tape on compression fittings, it doesn't seal anything.

You may use it to "lube" the threads so you can get it tighter to deform the compression collet.
>>
>>732234143
good man, we all do.
>>
>>732234115
No plumber worth his salt believes in that dodgy shit, hemp and thread compound all the way.
>>
File: 1490973814320.jpg (138KB, 2048x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1490973814320.jpg
138KB, 2048x1273px
>>732227556
Not the only one, but I mostly just creep around...
Thats my thing, creeping.
>>
>>732234075
No, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>732234338
Ah fair enough, cheers anon.
>>
>>732234525
Hehe, I suspect you to be LARPing a buttmad.
>>
>>732231183
Thats a Geothermal heat pump?

How much honey that costed?
>>
>>732234653
Kinda like how you are LARPing as a troll.
>>
>>732234841
Is it working?
>>
>>732226632
Hey anon answer me this. Once a week or so, my kitchen sink makes like a gurgling noise, when I go to check it, there is a lot of white foam coming out of the sink hole and it smells bad, like burnt oil kinda smell. Wtf is it? Stinks up the whole kitchen
>>
File: 1 10.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1 10.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>732234921
>>
>>732226632
Ever done any pvc pipe welding?
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.