[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked up more than I've ever fucked up in my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20

File: 1491880246247.jpg (146KB, 720x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1491880246247.jpg
146KB, 720x1443px
I think I fucked up more than I've ever fucked up in my life before.

>be in relationship for a couple years
>gf is nice girl, i'm a good guy. was planning on asking her to marry me in a year when i'm halfways through my masters
>got drunk a couple months ago and fucked another girl
>no condom cuz idiot and it feels gud
>whatever that's the only time i've ever cheated and the only time I plan on doing it. felt like shit afterwards.
>fast forward to today, i keep getting the shits, random infections, and white spots on my tongue.
>i look it up and i may have hiv
>gf starts having the shits a week ago
>she has Irritable bowel syndrome so doctors think it's just that but we can tell it's diffferent
>planning on getting tested this week

what the fuck do i do if i have hiv and i gave it to my innocent girlfriend? how do i come out of that without everyone i know hating me?

like i said, i'm not usually a scumbag, but that stupid slip up may cost me everything. i'm mostly worried about her having it than me.
>>
File: 1491880288545.jpg (830KB, 720x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1491880288545.jpg
830KB, 720x1443px
bumping with fake ariel winter nudes
>>
>>732149804

Bump as well. I'm interdasted on what the prevailing opinion might be on this.
>>
You done fucked up anon
You only choice at this point is to become an hero
>>
File: 1491881219009.jpg (839KB, 3092x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1491881219009.jpg
839KB, 3092x1788px
>>732150239
thanks for the bump

i just realized this is my last ariel winter fake pic
>>
>>732150439

it's just "an hero"

not "become an hero"
>>
>>732150439
I was actually thinking that, but that shit would traumatize my family even more.

right now all i'm thinking is on how to minimize the damage to my family, friends, and her.
>>
First off, don't assume you have anything until a progressional runs the tests and gives you results. Secondly: go get tested and wait for results.

If you do have anything, and it's treatable, get it treated and have gf tested as well. After that, I dunno, be truthful or come up with an awesome lie
>>
>>732150515

Also, ignore an hero shit. That's not only not a solution, but it's the pussy's way out. There are alternative ways to see to one's...debts.
>>
>>732149804
The situation sucks, but there are tons of meds out to keep you from losing your lives to it. Also you could just say you got it another way.
>>
>>732150627
if it's something treatable i'm going to lie my teeth off. She always used to say her ex may have given her something before we started dating. I can always blame it on him and say he got it treated and is lying if she ever confronts him.

if it's hiv, then i'm going to have to be partially honest.
>>
if test is positive say you were infected when you donated blood or you picked up a syringe or some shit.
>>
>>732149804
Do you have swollen lymph nodes? You add that to the other symptoms you have and I'd be concerned.
>>
>>732149804
>>732149804
HIV is a possibility, but there are fuckload of other STDs with similar symptoms as far as i know HPV for example. Go get yourself tested as fast as possible!
>>
>>732150870
hmmm then they'd assume i'm a junkie. which in comparison to cheating it may not be so bad. I can say i shot up once to know what it felt like but dun goofd. then they'd probably throw me in rehab for a while, and my girlfriend would leave me and only a couple people would hate me.
>>
>>732151073
compared to the alternative of her dumping you, her whole family and your family hating you, and being forever alone, i think its the more preferable alternative. night out with the boys, you got drunk and someone offered you something.

doubt its aids tho. if it is, find the bitch and sue her ass for not disclosing her condition
>>
>>732150951
not that i can tell. then again, i've only checked according to specifications i've found online.
>>
Some twenty seven other states in the country have enacted criminal statutes that allow for prosecution of those who know they are infected with the HIV virus and engage in sexual conduct without disclosure.
>>
>>732149804
If test comes positive, tell her, then get in your car and never come back. Go missing, go somewhere, do something, but accept your fate, make peace with it, and go out gracefully.
>>
Symptoms of HIV dosen't show up within 2 months.
>>
>>732151780
yes, the initial symptoms show up within a month
>>
>>732149804
If this is true, and you really have infected your gf, the only way you can marginally attempt to make up part of the mess you have caused would be to fly straight to africa, and spend the rest of your days helping children with aids.

Your poor gf and family clearly don't deserve a piece of shit like you in their lives, so be a man for once and free them of that burden while you try to make amends with humanity.
>>
>>732149804
dont rule out the hypothesis of her riding the cock carousel and giving you the aids instead
>>
File: 1494382383234.jpg (384KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494382383234.jpg
384KB, 1600x1600px
>>732150626
Bro, how do you know that she didn't give you HIV.....
>>
>>732151760

I'm inclined to agree with this. I would suggest an even harsher self punishment by way of castration to remove the urge to pass it to more people, then dedicating your life to a good and selfless cause. After all if it's HIV you've ruined her life, and made it so she can never have a child/family of her own.

If not HIV, more options are available to you.
>>
File: feel u.png (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
feel u.png
6KB, 234x216px
>>732149804
almost happened to me years ago, was so happy when the test came back negativ, so I hope you will have the same luck otherwise your life will be pretty much fucked
>>
>>732152018

Wholeheartedly agree. You may have done a terrible thing, but you can dedicate yourself to doing some small measure of good.
>>
>>732149804

Jesus, yeah, you're pretty much a fuck up.

You raw dog a rando, get tested. Full stop, always.

In fact, why are you on the internet right now? Go get tested.
>>
File: 1494385503402.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494385503402.gif
948KB, 200x200px
Ask girl you fucked if she has aids....
>>
>>732149804
HIV is now treatable and it may not even turn into aids so don't give up all hope
>>
>>732149804
Tell her everything, then suicide.
I am DEADLY serious.

Don't fuck the girl who you're apparently in love with's life up more than you already have.

She can get treatment. While you off yourself in the most painful manner of course.

But you won't because you're a fucking coward and a terrible person.
>>
>>732149804
Get tested
Then come back and make a thread
>>
>>732151479
you're probably alright then, 90% of new HIV infections begin with swollen lymph nodes in the groin or neck and rashes at the knee joints, elbow joints or armpits. If you haven't had any of that, you'd have to fall into the 10% of HIV cases that don't have those symptoms

good idea to get tested though

if it does come back positive, i have one question, have you told her that you boned that other bird?
>>
>>732149804
If you honestly cared you would just admit it and save everyone the trouble of having to find out on their own later.

You're only attempting to save your own interests by concealing it
>>
>>732152018
Helping niggers? What the fuck?
Get off /b/ you fucknugget

OP, you're an asshole
>>
>>732152370
True don't worry over nothing bitch
>>
>>732152367
Great probably the one guy she can be with because well they both got it and he goes and offs himself. She'd probably feel guilty too
Don't kill yourself op
>>
>>732152051
>>732152059

this
even if you get the hiv+ result dont go immediately saying you cheated on her, tell you both need to figure out how this happened and read her reactions
just because you cheated once doesnt mean its the only sex out of your relationship that happened the entire time
she could be riding a different football team every week without you knowing
>>
>>732152447
Who are you? White Knight Quar of Zanzibar
>>
>>732149804
Infect the planet with your hoe-bag disease.

Laugh, chortle, and snortle, at how bad these threads are.
>>
File: 1491926041106.webm (1MB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491926041106.webm
1MB, 560x420px
>>732149804
>>
>>732152367

Cocklords commit suicide, which shows what a massive pussy you are. OP can do other more meaningful things.

Enjoy being the biggest fuck up in your circle of friends though. Every group needs an omega.
>>
File: 1442198835281.jpg (18KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1442198835281.jpg
18KB, 480x479px
post a picture of your aids tongue bro.
>>
>>732149804
post girl pic and then i will tell what to do
>>
>>732152069
the whole Africa part doesn't sound bad. in a way my family would still be hurt, but they'd understand it a little more. my siblings would disapprove but the action would still set a semi good example. Even before this possible disaster I had considered going to help out the little nigglets.

i'm not going to castrate myself tho. i can still jerk off and not give my hand aids.
>>
>>732152614
No.
If he is going to just disappear just do it and be the coward you're always going to be and save everyone the hassle of having to deal with your "most of the time" good guy act.

The sooner it's dealt with the sooner it's over and life moves on
>>
do the world a favour and start fucking as many gays, jews and politicians you can find
take as many as you can with you
>>
>>732152754
Going to Africa is a cop out, everyone got aids there already. Don't run away like a little bitch. Infect infect infect negro
>>
>>732149804
Take it to the grave anon deny deny deny
>>
>>732149804
>>fuck her one last time
I've got aids and now so do you!
>>
>>732152435
what are you doing being nice to someone on 4chan? fucking normie
>>
>>732149804
You've potentially got HIV and you're worried about your girlfriend and your friends might think? Fuck them all, they are completely replaceable and you need to stop being a fucking faggot, put your health first and get tested. If you've got it, tell her you're breaking up with her and that she needs to get tested too. Then go out and do a bunch of wild shit before an heroing.
>>
>>732152754

Fair enough. I think you're thinking the right way in the event of the worst. Get tested though, and see where your options lie. If it's the worst, face it.

And again, don't listen to suicide shitposting. /b/ is a fantasy land of swamptalk, and 90% have no concept of the true depth of the problem you face, or it's possible outcomes when looked at with adult eyes.
>>
>>732152051
> Cock carousel

Made me chuckle
>>
>>732153116
Welcome to the Manosphere bro
>>
Just say you tried heroin and got it. Then go get treated.
>>
>>732149804
OP it's probably chlamydia if anything. I had the same symptoms, turned out my gf (now soon to be wife) gave it to me. Or maybe i gave it to her from hooking up with my ex a week before we met. Either way, two antibiotics later it was gone.

Don't panic just yet boo.
>>
>>732149804
Dude, get tested, that's it. Don't kill yourself, and definitely don't run away. If you love this girl you'll at least stick around until you know what you actually have, and then take it as it comes from there. Again, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>732152562
yeah like i said, if it does come back positive, the next step would be to try and minimize damage to family and her, and killing myself won't do that.

my parents would be more than devastated because like most people alive, i have a good relationship with them. my siblings would be too for the same reason. my girlfriend would probably hate me even more because i'd more or less be leaving her all alone to deal with the disease. she's going to hate me irregardless, but if i kill myself it'll be even more traumatic.
>>
>>732149804

tell her you've been doing H
>>
ive done something like this before, and man... vaginal intercouse is very hard to get HIV, almost impossible for one time fuck, wait for the tests and dont tell anything...
>>
>>732149804
What you need to do is very simple, but it's going to suck.
First, get tested. There is always the chance that you are clean. If that is the case, then yay! You managed to cheat on your girlfriend consequence free, you piece of shit.
But if you test positive, then you need to tell her. It will suck and there will be consequences. I imagine she will leave you, everyone you know will judge the shit out of you. You will lose many friends, and the support of many family members. There may also possibly be legal ramifications for getting her infected. You are fucked. But if you don;t come clean then you are even more fucked. Because this will be discovered, and if she finds out before you come clean it will be so much worse. Any possible sympathy or empathy you might have hoped for will be gone for sure. And if it becomes a legal issue your chances of being charged with a more serious crime increase.

TL:DR Do the right thing, because you are even more fucked if you don't.
>>
>>732149804
HahahhahHHhahahahHah spreadit around you done fucked up t
>>
>>732152961
How is that even possible, HIV doesn't come from the heaven, one of the two HAS to be guilty, it would be completely absurd to blame the girl, because she would know INSTANTLY it is his fault anyway... except if she has been cheating too
>>
If you contracted HIV by cheating on your spouse, and in turn gave your spouse HIV as well? You've effectively ruined her entire life. As someone who supposedly loves her, you shouldn't be able to live with this. If you can, you never loved her to begin with.

You know what needs to be done.
>>
>>732150822

Dude, it's like a 1 in 2000 chance you would become infected if you raw dogged a girl you were 100% sure was infected with HIV. Picking up HIV from a chance encounter like you are describing is statistically improbable. Don't blow your cover with the lady until/unless the docs confirm you dun goofd. And whatever the outcome, let the terror you're feeling right now be a lesson to you.
>>
>>732153002

looks like someone has never read other boards but /b/

probably for the best anon, you seem like a closed-minded idiot without a clue
>>
>>732149804
In the worse case scenario, you can say you got infected in a different way, doing drugs or some shit. That won't fix anything but at least to avoid telling the cheating part, if that helps
>>
>>732150624
Actually you're wrong.
>>
>>732150624
No shit, thank you. That shit bugs the fuck out of me too
>>
>>732153643
did you just pull that probability out of your ass?
>>
>>732153753
No, he's not, fuckwit.
>>
>>732153488
yeah if it comes back positive it'll probably the only time i'd be crossing my fingers hoping she's cheated on.

but this thread has made me feel better regarding the outcome of the tests.

if it comes out negative i'll come clean eventually even if it costs me the relationship. i ain't a nigger.

if it comes out positive i'll come clean much sooner and deal with the consequences. again, i'm not a nigger.
>>
>>732153002
Edgy
>>
>>732153831
No, different anon here (med student in immunology). It's true, HIV in heterosexual vaginal sex very rarely results in the transmission of the virus.

Seriously anon, as a med student, you're fine. Trust me, these things happen all the time. You'd be amazed how many people I've had in the clinic tell me they think they have HIV and they're worried about their partners. It's only been HIV once and that was through anal homosexual intercourse.
>>
>>732153950
Yeah, he is.
>>
>>732153002
Shut the fuck up queerbait
>>
>>732153996

Wise choice. I won't lie, I don't pity you even remotely and your decision to cheat on her is deplorable.

But I respect you -if- you do what's right.

In that case, I would wish you the best going forward so long as you never hurt anyone in such a way again. My heart breaks for her in the worst case though.
>>
>>732153831
Not that anon, but i did look it up. According to the cdc, there is a 1/2500 chance for hiv to be transmitted to a man via vaginal penetration
>>
>>732154214
which means, its far more probable that your girl got it and infected you, than it would be that you got it from that 1 time cheat
>>
>>732153996
If it's negative I don't know why the fuck you has to tell her anyways. If you are regretfull just don't do it again.
>>
>>732154214
wtf... how did they run this study? who was the unlucky test subject....
>>
>>732152018

>fly straight to Africa to spread the shit til you die

Fix'd
>>
>>732152665
Commiting suicide isnt pussy move. Most faggots like yourself would never have the balls to actually go through with it
>>
>>732149804
say you got HIV because you are an Heroin Addict.
I know this is a hard story but its trustfull
>>
>>732149804
maybe your whore gf gave you the aids??
>>
>>732154553

Says the one who would rather run from his problems for keeps. There's no bigger pussy move than that, you autist teenage cringelord omega.

In your case, an hero is the right move.
>>
>>732153050
This.
Life isnt special and you dont owe anything to nobody its just an illusion. Aids might actually set you free for once
>>
>>732153996
sure its seems deep down you might be a true nigger only standing around for the mere principle not being one. You want a valid excuse to end the responsibility plain and simple. Good thinking.
>>
>>732149804
>I'm a good guy.
>Cheated on gf and gave her HIV

Pick one
>>
>>732149804
>>gf is nice girl, i'm a good guy. was planning on asking her to marry me in a year
>> how do i come out of that without everyone i know hating me?

You sound like a bit of a sociopath there OP

>>gave it to my innocent girlfriend?
>> i'm mostly worried about her having it than me.

Programmed response, false empathy
>>
>>732152639
praise be to Nurgle
>>
>>732154827
You are right on anon.
>>
>>732154827
This nigger gets it.
>>
very unlikely it'll be HIV. maybe something common and treatable. go get tested on the sly, if there's anything that needs to be treated then work in an excuse, like a stag week where a stripper got too close, or a drunken night where you don't know what happened, or you were raped..

or, dump her.

get treated yourself and bang gf again. get tested again. if you've not got it again, then you didn't pass it to her. probably. you're in the clear.

if she gets it again, then say you need to sit down with her for a talk. say you tested pos for something. . you just recently had symptoms. .you don't know where you got it... maybe, maybe, she'll confess to something. if not, then fall back in the stripper/black out/raped set up you created earlier.

4.profit
>>
>>732153246
That does make a lot of sense. If she's positive, you have a moral duty to support her through all that, and as you noted killing yourself would be incredibly irresponsible and cowardly. Plus, if you're both positive, you can actually support each other, you'll need it. But maybe you're just overreacting and nobody is infected at all, just do the test as soon as possible and wait for the results.
>>
>>732150624
no it isn't
>>
>>732149804

meanwhile over here I've fucked over 100+ girls bareback and no ramifications and when I decided to get married and have kids it took right away and my child came out healthier then healthy.

Looks like I got luck +8 and you are 0
>>
>>732154092
A sound piece of advice on /b/ ? I be damned.
>>
>>732155044
Hmm the tales are true very interesting although still a edgy tryhard faggot
>>
>>732155447

I farted.
>>
File: 1492288690337.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1492288690337.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>732155429
Wow so cool dude i bet you toned it down from 1000 to 100+ because you're such a badass bro just wow
>>
>>732154407
I like to imagine that there was a dude who had to fuck an AIDS infested crack whore 2500 times.
>>
>>732155429
by "girls" you mean men. because girls tend to get pregnant.
>>
File: 1275691019506.jpg (20KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1275691019506.jpg
20KB, 251x189px
>>732155789

i just realized how lucky I am.

seriously...no diseses...blwon up in Iraq with just enough injury so I get paid 3k for the rest of my life. All the women. the love I've found.

I am a lucky guy...

sucks for that faggot OP though. Shouldn't have been such a cheating whore then maybe he wouldn't have been smote by the cosmos
>>
>>732155948

no I mean girls...there was a long period where I was on anti depressent and couldn't cum. So most times I just fucked until they either said they had enough or I was just too tired.
>>
>>732156079
lmao
>>
>>732154827
>>732154822
i'm attentive and go above and beyond to make sure shes happy.

i mean, the action is horrible, deplorable and disgusting, but one drunken mistake in 4 years doesn't make me inherently a bad person. It's not like i was biding my time waiting to cheat on her and blinding her with fake sweetness. i got drunk, cheated, regret it massively, and i'm willing to do anything to lessen the impact of my mistakes. if i thought killing myself was the solution, i'd do it, but i don't. i've thought enough about suicide to know it's not a viable exit to anything.
>>
>>732155245
These guys are right. Straight sex transmission from female to male is extremely uncommon with HIV. It's not a well published fact because they don't want guys acting like jackasses but it's true. You probably have something common and treatable
>>
>>732156013
I'm in the same boat for a MEB I get my rating next week I think. isn't the military great
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 305x165px
what do you do for a job?
Because there is more than 1 way to get HIV if you have it and if you both do then you may as well live the lie
>>
>>732149804
AHAHAHAHHA THE UNIVERSE COMES FULL CIRCLE NIGGER
>>
>>732156471
i'm a teacher. so any option of getting them at work is even worse
>>
>>732153246
>irregardless
You deserve the HIV tbqh
>>
>>732149804
First of all, you're a piece of shit

Second, try blaming it on a needle. Maybe you're an addict. Maybe you tried heroin or crystal for the first time and got infected

For some reason people have more sympathy for a curious drug user than a cheater. Use it to your advantage

That's IF you even test positive for anything
>>
>>732149804
Kill yourself to redeem a fraction of your honor.
>>
>>732156884
you could come up with a story as to you found a syringe in a sandpit and as you removed it (obviously unaware of what it was) you ended up getting pricked. You could pull it off and they might even throw some money at you through compo.
Also your place of work and girl would think you were a hero for saving the kids.
She'd still be devastated but she'd stay with you
>>
>>732156884
You reached into a student's bag that was left outside and got pricked by an infected needle

Boom

Btw kill yourself
>>
>>732158568
>>732157664
the problem is that all of that would lead to an investigation of some sort of my family would push for some sort of investigation.

i'd rather not involve any innocent student or get caught lying by the security cameras.
>>
>>732149804
First of all I hope you're American

Second I hope everyone hates you before you confirm you'll be sick for the rest of your life

Kys faggot
>>
File: 1448414980351.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1448414980351.png
448KB, 496x708px
>>732149804
Just do it anon, end it before she can figure out what you've done. It'll at least give her some closure.
>>
>>732157122
Only pussies label their cowardice "honor". Real men stay and do what they must to repair their fault.
>>
Sucks man. Just statistics. I cheated on my wife with almost 300 chicks, often without a condom, never even got the clap.

It wasn't until I started fucking hookers that I caught something and it was only chlamydia from blowjobs. Just took some antibiotics. Wife never even knew.
>>
>>732149804
Plot twist: Good,perfect, little grill friend has been fucking mortherfucking Tyron who has AIDS and gave that shit to OP.
>>
>>732152640

oh shit that is actually her
>>
>>732149804
Look up "HIV testing near me"
There's several places that offer HIV testing for free
>>
In today's day and age it's possible your girlfriend found out you cheated, cheated on you to get even, and caught something that she's willing to blame on you to save face.
problem is, when women cheat, it's much easier for them to and they're given way more privacy in their person lives unlike men. People will tap your phone to find out what they need to, but since women are victims of predatory crimes, it's harder to justify doing so to them without probable cause.
Point is, you might not actually be at fault but you'll never know because YOU'RE the one under scrutiny due to the fact that men are usually dumber about this sort of shit and the social expectation is that you're more likely to do something this stupid.
>>
>>732149804
Plot twist: your gf cheated on you and gave you hiv
>>
>>732151897
Hiv is the Virus and aids is the disease.
You can literally live Years or decades without having symptoms.
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (27KB, 477x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
27KB, 477x384px
>>732149804
I gave my last girlfriend herpes and I still feel fucking horrible.

Google helium exit bag, watch Rent, and I'm very sorry for your losses.
>>
>>732160457
I'm going through this rn. I know my gf is cheating because of things she's done but I can't prove it. Asked to see her phone after she brought something up that sparked the conversation. She said no and I said "alright then something's up". I've never asked to see her phone before nor have I ever invaded her privacy. She's gone through my phone when she's next to me and even behind my back.

I told her she can either show me the texts or get out of the car and she won't be able to explain herself later. She got out and tried showing me the texts later and tried fixing it but I wouldn't have it. She missed her opportunity.
>>
>>732157664
How is he supposed to remember that? It only would make him more suspicious. The only thing that he can do is to suspect of his gf has he has no clue of what's happening
>>
File: 1494355353754.gif (474KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494355353754.gif
474KB, 200x200px
>>732160079
>>
>good relationship
>cheats on gf

choose one you colossal faggot
>>
File: 1494252324606.gif (976KB, 252x198px) Image search: [Google]
1494252324606.gif
976KB, 252x198px
>>
>>732160840
I mean like, make Sure that's what you have first, but yeah. Sorry and bye.
>>
File: 2017-04-27 21.12.10.gif (2MB, 236x500px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-27 21.12.10.gif
2MB, 236x500px
>>
>>732149804
Is the fucking worth the screwing you're going to get?

Some say yes.

Your libido has definitely put you on a sick path, you have to admit. Literal sickness.
>>
File: 2017-03-06 07.14.39.gif (2MB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06 07.14.39.gif
2MB, 256x169px
>>
>>732149804
go get tested. Its probably nothing, go get tested
>>
>>732151521
Op didnt know until after it was too late
>>
>>732153996

Fair play man, a lot and I mean most would cheat in certain circumstance, although many assholes will say they never would. These people are either virgins or have only ever fucked one woman.

Coming clean regardless of the outcome is the best policy.

Good luck bro, getting HIV is very treatable these days so you ain't gonna die. Well, unless you are an amerifag and stuck with new Trumpcare.
>>
OP, just sell all your belongings, pack your essentials, and drive away into another state without telling anyone. do this at like 3 am.
>>
>>732159570
Only chumps eat shit for fuckin up, honor isn't real, your approval is irrelevant, and "real men" have raped, murdered, tortured, and stolen to create the foundations of the world we live in today.
>>732157122
Honor is a lie, OP should kill himself, but only because it's easier than dealing with the shit storm he finds himself in.
Also, for every person that dies that's another out of everyone else's way. You being a carrier of a fatal sexually transmitted disease just pushes you closer to the top of the list of people who's death slightly benefits the rest of humanity.
You're not like a particularly wanted dead, but if you do off yourself, it won't exactly be a huge loss to the rest of society.
>>
>>732161438
Nothing can go wrong here
>>
File: 1494163678903.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494163678903.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
>>732161438
>>
File: 1366243533409[1].gif (1MB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
1366243533409[1].gif
1MB, 256x169px
>>732161287
>>
>>732152860
also niggers and towelheads
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.