[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys , So here's my situation: I have a friends with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0081.jpg (306KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
306KB, 1080x1920px
Sup guys ,
So here's my situation: I have a friends with benefits relationship with this girl and she's suuuuper into me and extra submissive for me. She loves me being in control and she loves it rough. She's told me that she will literally do anything I say. We've done plenty of stuff & this Friday we're hanging out again. I'm here because I wanna know what kind of things I should/could ask her to do for me. Obviously anything goes and I know some dumbass responses are inevitable but I am looking for serious answers. What would u guys do given what I've told u? I already told her we're going out drinking and dancing and I'm telling her to grab my dick in public but I want more. We'll be together all night. Btw obvious shit like buttsex is too obvious.

Thanks for your input
>>
Make her eat your ass
>>
>>732138181
stuff for public play OR bedroom stuff?
>>
>>732138625
Both
>>
does she have a sister? is her mom hot?
>>
>>732138442
Idk why this hasn't come across my mind wtf.
>>
>>732138764
Yes but they're married and no her mom is not hot lol
>>
>>732138181
tell her to marry you
>>
>>732138181
Make her wear vibrating pants and make her orgasm in public, or intead of going out take her to your place tie her up and make her your sex slave
>>
Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess. Then fuck her ass, and only her ass, for the rest of the night.
>>
>>732138181
Make her give you a foot job, its better than it sounds. Not even into feet
>>
There is bound to be an adult cinema near you. Both of you go together, get naked and let anyone have their way with either of you. That means if some fucking guy wants you to suck his dick. You suck it... not pass it off to her.
>>
>>732139188
I'm actually planning to whip her ass with a belt already , she even asked for it. I'm debating how hard I do it though
>>
go to a nice restaurant order food. tell her to go to the restroom remove her underwear, when she gets back to hand then to you.
>>
Make her pay for drinks. Free drinks rule.
>>
>>732139354
For some reason not into foot jobs even though I've never had one. Just weird af. I'd rather just have her suck my dick
>>
>>732138181
1) put a collar on her, she's your property now
2) take her out to dinner/movies/club/etc with her wearing a butt plug or Ben Wa balls, vibrating panties are fun too
3) S&M.... tie her the fuck up, smack that ass, make her call her self a dirty girl while she's gagging on your dick, make her call you sir/master/daddy
4)when everything is over, be nice... give her a lotion massage, draw her a bath, nice soft body contact during aftercare is good for subs
5) you may want to consider upgrading her status as FWB to GF
>>
>>732139439
if she asked for whiping her as tiebher legs spread and whip her pussy. She cna't get what she wants. Show her you are in control
>>
>>732139577
try it next time your both in a bath tub.
cold feet right of the floor and on to your dick is not hot.
wet clean feet is playing with your junk is hot
>>
>>732139439
Start off kinda gentle and build up from there. If her ass is warmed up first she'll be able to take a much harder and longer whipping.

My girl can take about 15 mins of the belt with me going as hard and fast as I can, if she's warmed up first.
>>
>>732139439
Its better for beginners to use their hands for spanking until you know your strength
>>
DP her with your dildo
>>
>>732139516
Better yet, have her put her underwear down to her ankles at the table.

Make her stay like that for the whole dinner.

Other ideas:

Lots of ass to mouth, then have her hold your cum in her mouth after you nut for like an hour or so. Bonus here is she stays quiet.
>>
make her feed you
>>
>>732138181
Do tittyfuck.
>>
>>732139953
I get the whole exposure bit but it's not that big of a deal for me to have her underwear off or around ankles. I'd rather have her give me a handjob in public or something
>>
Make her eat a giant log of shit
>>
>>732140227
Just kill yourself already
>>
>>732139625
Def not trying to have her be my gf. This is strictly benefits and as far as it will ever go. She's freaky which I like and she'll literally do anything I say.
>>
>>732140166
blindfold her first then car blowjob
the blindfold will make her really consecrate
>>
>>732140227
Found the retard
>>
>>732140437
I've had road head before but never blindfolded. Is it really better ?
>>
Make her masturbate while watching a video of you fucking her
>>
>>732140105
this
>>
>>732140541
even making her close her eyes while doing it makes it better. it's like a trust thing.
>>
Sexbutt
>>
>>732140375
Ok then... she's doing this in hopes of being exclusive. We bros fuck with our dicks and I don't care how freaky a girl is, girls fuck with their feelings... it's impossible for a woman to be intimate without emotions.

What does this chick look like? If no pic, describe?
>>
>>732140375
make her call herself names as you fuck her.
"im a dirty slut who needs cum"
"Im whore who need punished"
>>
>>732140166
It's more about shame and discomfort really.

If a you want are public BJ's, then go for it.
>>
Have you already asked a random girl to join you?
>>
>>732139439
Strike her like she's your red headed stepdaughter
>>
>>732140980
5'6" brunette. Italian. 24. Plays some sports so pretty good legs/bod. I'd say 7/10 , honestly not the hottest around but her submissiveness and the fact that she's basically said I'm her master makes her hot as fuck to me.
>>
make do a striptease
>>
>>732141299
Nice. How old are you and where did you met?
>>
>>732141124
Only problem with this is I need to find someone willing to do that.. I don't know of anyone at the moment ;(
>>
>>732141448
26 & playing sports.
>>
>>732141480
float the idea now and when you met girl number two you'll only need to convince her
>>
>>732141629
I honestly don't need to float it. She's literally told me just like 20 mins ago she can't say no to anything I tell or ask of her. That's why I had the idea to start this thread... although she's told me this multiple times already.
>>
>>732141480
What about to prostitute her? I mean, you could make her say "Hey you can fuck me for a reasonable price" and make profit
>>
>>732141593
Makes sense
>>
>>732141299
She sounds like the perfect sub, so why so hesitant to make her GF? If she'll go with anything you want, fucking other girls shouldn't be an issue...
>>
May as well get the bumsex, rimming, ..etc out of the way before the relationship goes sour.
>>
>>732141992
Just personal things. Not at liberty to discuss here sorry
>>
>>732142238
Dang son that's dark
>>
>>732141299
A 7/10 is close to being the "hottest around" asswad. I've never seen a 10/10 in real life or a 9/10. I've seen one 8/10 and a couple 7/10's. Also, you lack the creativity necessary to be a good dom. Also also, this is all bullshit.
>>
Make her go into zoophilia
>>
Cum on her face and walk around with her in public
>>
>>732142548
That means you should redo your scale bud.. & yes I have no life so I'm gonna make all this up because I'm cool as fuck and wants retards like you to reply. You figured it all out. Also, u jelly.
>>
>>732142854
Naw, my scale is right. It's fun to pretend on the internet, huh?
>>
>>732142548
This!
>>
>>732138181
have her wear a bullet vibe while you dance.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.