[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ros - what the fuck are these things on my dick? How

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
/b/ros - what the fuck are these things on my dick? How can I get them off.
>>
>>732117337
What the fuck is wrong with your dick, might as well just get rid of it
>>
>>732117337
whyd you sharpie your dick black?
>>
>>732117337
stick a pin in them, then squeeze
>>
>>732117337
Just rip it off, won't need it much with it looking like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Lol bad lighting I guess, fuck you guys. But seriously what the fuck do I do
>>
>>732117337
That's thing is about to rot off.
>>
>>732117529
Stick a pin in it and post it.
>>
>>732117337
medfag here
looks like dick cancer
>>
>>732117588
Lmfao
>>
Ah yea this is called 'Nigger dick'

There is no cure I'm afraid
>>
Holy shit fuckin savages on here, I'm dying.
>>
>>732117337
They look like fingers. Just stop touching yourself.
>>
looks like ur testicles.
>>
>>732117588

As an oncologist I'm inclined to agree with this anon. You need to get a biopsy on that ASAP
>>
I probably shouldn't have taken this pic while my dick was shriveled up. Now I know, should probably just go see a doctor and humiliate myself.
>>
>>732117337
Spider bite. It's like calloused skin, cut it off, disinfect with 90% alcohol and use neosporin.

Fun fact: you'll have to do it 3-4 times, have fun. It goes away though.
>>
>>732117719
Naw fam just poke it with a pin and squeeze the shit out.
>>
>>732117751

Are you sure? Looked some shit up and some articles said HPV or Gen Warts which would also suck, I don't think a spider bit my cock although i dont know.
>>
>>732117588
>>732117664
As an mortician i have to agree with them.
Seen lots of dead peolple with dick cancer
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (69KB, 297x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
69KB, 297x508px
>>732117337
AN HERO
>>
>>732117529
have you been sexually active for the week?

if yes, do you use a condom?

do you have AIDS?

how's the urine coming out? is it clean or is there pus in there?

does taking a piss hurt?
>>
>>732117751

DON'T DO THIS. It will release the cancerous tissue into your bloodstream. This is definitely the early stage of SCC. You need to get yourself looked at by a professional.
>>
>>732117614
>Is white
>Has nigger dick
>Dick still small
>>
>>732117869
Nah definitely not dude, no way.
>>
>>732117877
Lmfao, fr true
>>
>>732117835
I'm sexually active a lot, not even trying to be a dickhead I've fucked a lot of girls in the past few months including my girlfriend and I almost never use a condom so probably my own fault.
>>
>>732117337
Your dock knows what a loser you are, saved itself the trouble and an hero'd.
>>
File: Bill Cosby.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cosby.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>732117337
Is your dick transplanted from a nigger??
>>
File: 1386276067047.png (180KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1386276067047.png
180KB, 262x337px
>>732117337
> See a medical professional
> Humiliation
> Posting on image board to a bunch of Anon's.

I bet you like Sissy Threads, don't you, ya little bitch.
>>
I paid $40 for that. Fairly certain I was ripped off
>>
>>732117978
I'd rather a picture than some wrinkly old foreign dude playing with my cock.
>>
File: 1435313856323.png (498KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
1435313856323.png
498KB, 480x518px
>>732118083
Sure, Tiger. I bet you pay attention incessantly to those "webms that make you want to suck cock" thread that plagues /gif/.

Is it the autistic fear that when the old man starts to grab your cock, that you'll sprout a lil erection and have to explain yourself to them? Wouldn't want to get hard in another mans hand, huh? Tiny faggot.

Do you regularly wear ladies panties when you're home alone? Does it make you feel pretty, you little bitch?

Also, just ask for a female doctor? Or a young doctor... You know you can choose your provider in most areas right?
>>
Nurse fag here. What do they feel like? Is it filled with a liquid or just a lump? Does it move around under the skin?

If it's liquid I'm guessing these are just abscesses from your pores getting something in them. Gross but basically harmless.

See a doctor whatever the case.
>>
>>732118378

Literally just a lump, it feels like it's just a clump of skin or something.
>>
>>732118416
>416▶
>>>732118378
>Literally just a lump, it feels like it's just a clump of skin or something.

It's warts. Go get them blasted off, it's a simple procedure.
>>
>>732118479

Does that shit hurt? Are they gonna come back? Am i gonna die? Are warts the end of the world
>>
>>732117940
now when you take a piss, does pus come out with the urine as well? and does taking a piss hurt?
>>
>>732118549
Genital warts grow back. You have an STI bud
>>
>>732118575

Nope never anything weird like that, I have been pissing a lot tho, these things have also been here for months now and I'm supposed to be meeting with this chick ive been talking to for a while and I don't want her to see them and be like uh what the fuck
>>
>>732118549
>Does that shit hurt?

They'll put local anesthetic on it if it's gonna hurt. Otherwise it's just cold, they freeze them usually.

>Are they gonna come back?

The virus stays in your system so maybe. You're only infectious while it's active though, so if you never get another wart you basically don't have to worry. They might appear somewhere else like your hands or whatever.

>Am i gonna die?

Not if it's warts, but I'm not a doctor and this is only going by what you've said and shown in this thread. Go to the doc.

>Are warts the end of the world

Nah! It's lame but basically benign. Take it as a sign you should have used protection. They're really not a big deal though.
>>
>>732118620

I was thinking HPV, but I thought that goes away on it's own while this isn't. It also looks like theres another one coming in
>>
>>732118685

Ok thanks for your help anon, gonna goto the doctor, I was gonna run to the store and get wart cream but If i can get these frozen off thats even better, now I know not to be a fucking idiot next time.
>>
>>732117337
does it hurt? i once had a zit on my dick, hurt like hell, but popping it was so satisfying. i don't want it back, but i would like to pop it again tbh
>>
Dont fucc them thots
>>
From cancer to warts...
Just go to doc, don't ask /b/tards, just think!
>>
>>732117337
oral herpes 1 learn to deal with it
>>
>>732118650
hmmm alright, so gonorrhea and chlamydia's definitely ruled out.

seen the insides of your mouth yet? how's it look like? same warts appear? how long has the wart been there?
>>
>>732118771
No worries bud, hope it clears up soon.
>>
better a virgin than having disgusting warts growing out of my dick
>>
My work is done here
>>
Based on the fact you had shitloads of sex, you need to treat this seriously because in all likelihood it is an STD and you could spread it.
>>
>>732117529
You have dick warts you dipshit , go to a doctor
>>
>>732119677
Its enzymes, natural.
>>
>>732117940
Probably? Its def your own fault
>>
Stop fappppin
>>
>>732117337
F
>>
>>732117337
kys nigger
>>
>>732117337
pretty serious shit there

looks like herpes, my friend.
that's what you get for fucking white bitches.
>>
>>732117337
A nigger with an STD. Wow, what a shocker.
>>
>>732117337
Where's your foreskin??
>>
>>732117337
Looks like HPV.

HPV will die off on its own but it takes something like 5 years. In the meantime you can spread it and it can cause cervical cancer in women so you should at a minimum wrap up before sex.

The warts can be removed by cutting them off, using acid to burn them off or freezing them. Each has different levels of pain and speed.
>>
Definitely aids, oh and also some warts.
>>
>>732117940
Well your days of unsafe sex have paid off. Now you are just another infected jerk who is spreading STD's everywhere your tiny little pecker goes. When you do see a doctor, they will use exam gloves because they do not want to catch what you picked up. At least you have an STD that is a billboard warning all new partners you are infected. What makes me wonder is how desperate people are where you come from? I mean with such a small dick you had “sex allot”. How? I mean when a partner sees that little nub why do they bother? Sympathy maybe? Oh well if what you fuck looks at it they will not be letting you put it in them anymore. And if they do what kind of people are you fucking then? Shit now when you pull that out not only will you be embarrassing yourself with a tiny pecker but you a walking advertisement of an infected dick.

Yea you the man, the STD Man!

Cold yea but the truth is not soft and fuzzy, it is cold and cruel. Now your a big boy, with a tiny infected dick.
>>
>>732117337
Those are some nice tiny titties you have growing on there, why would you want to get rid of them?
>>
>>732117790
As a dick cancer, I would have to agree with all of the above, I have seen lots of dicks similar to this that I have grown on personally.
>>
>>732117337
Them's warts, son.
Get yourself to the clinic and prepare your anus for the freeze.
>>
>>732117337
OP, go to a prostitute, pay her to bite them off. They won't come off. As strange as this may sound, I know this to be true.
>>
>>732117940
Moron. Good job on fucking yourself in addition to those girls. Not sure what they see in your wrinkly nigger dick but that's ok.

Go see a fucking doctor and stop asking for medical advice on a cartoon board.
>>
>>732122138
>/a/
>/b/
But still OP is a faggot
>>
>>732117637
normie detected
>>
>>732117337
Op, obviously you are a both a dickhead, (as you made this thread) and an American (or you would have seen a doctor instead of making this thread).

Imma helps you out. This is either genital warts, non-std warts, or they are sebaceous cysts. Regardless, no doctor is going to freeze these off if they are in fact warts and not cysts.

You will need to see a doctor at an std clinic to treat these, a doctor in a regular surgery may have a stab at diagnosing what these are, but will not treat them as they are on your dick.

Seeing as you are in America and having these seen to by a physician will likely cost around $18000 or so, the best course of treatment is to chew them off yourself, tie up the wound with some dental floss that was discarded under a bridge by a aids ridden hobo, and hope they don't come back. God speed.
>>
>>732118685
You're an idiot.

HPV doesn't just randomly infect multiple parts of the body. There are many different strands that grow warts on different parts of the body quit being a fucking idiot.

Hand warts have the strain where they generally grow on the hands. Same goes for plantar warts on the feet. Genital warts are their own strain, and two strains in particular can cause cancer if left untreated. They spread in the throat and genitals.

Quit being a moron. Everything else you said is accurate though.

Also condoms don't necessarily protect you from passing on viruses through skin contact or even bacterial infections in fluids. I once got chlamydia even though I did use a condom. You really need to wash your ballsack and hands before removing the condom if you have sex with someone you don't know or think they are infected.

Shit sucks but many people are irresponsible
>>
>>732122674

This nigga is helpful OP. But that looks a little different from sebaceous cysts, so probably warts.
>>
>>732117637
Get out norman
>>
Take a pin , poke a hole in them, squeeze
>>
>>732117337

You have so big balls that your dick
Is growing it's own balls.
>>
>>732117337
Talk dirty to them.
>>
>>732117337
Get a hot needle and poke the shit out of it
>>
>>732117337
When will you faggots ever learn? Don't come to /b/ looking for medical advice. Go to a fucking doctor.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.