[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Okay so i'm freaking out a little

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_6527.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6527.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Okay so i'm freaking out a little bit here. Been with my gf now for almost 5 years. Love her and all that crap. Everything is great. Today she dropped this bomb on me. I'm kinda scared. I'm 28 years old so yeah i guess it's kinda right time for me.. but what if i can't make it?
Oh, not a nigger or a junky. White male with kinda boring job but money is ok.
>>
>>732034236
Be a man and raise that kid faggot
>>
>>732034236
just get an abortion lol
>>
>>732034236
Oldfag here. Had a kid at 19. he's now 13. I LITERALLY thought my life was over. But there is not a goddamn thing I would go back and change. The only thing good in life is pussy, drugs, and having children. It sucks major balls when they are babies. But then they grow up to think you're the coolest mother fucker that ever lived. It's awesome. Don't freak out. Show your gf that you are excited. It's one thing I regret about the moment I found out I was having a kid.
>>
give her a 6 pick of whine coolers and sit in a jacuzzi for an hour . good to go
>>
>>732034497
I was totally supportive when i found out. But deep down i was freaking out. Thx. I was hoping for atleast one answer like this !
>>
>>732034236

you made it. I am at college with21 and id be happy to have a kid thought i dont know how i should provide, cause i am poor.
>>
>>732034391
>>732034497
This!

At 5 years together in your late 20's it's the perfect time to stop acting as a child, become a man, and have one of your own. SHIT WILL GET SCARY. You will lose sleep. You will fight with your gf. Then that little fucker will run out of the house to give you a hug when you get home. They'll start school and you'll be amazed at what they can accomplish. Then it will all be worth it.
>>
Have child. If strong, keep. If weak, Spartan ritual
>>
>>732034739
don't delude yourself in to thinking that you're "not ready" for kids. It's a cop out. You'll never be ready. All parents since the beginning of time have no idea what they're doing. You'll be fine and congratulations on the most rewarding gift that keeps on giving....until they're teens ;)
>>
>>732034990
Haha thx :D i guess... :)
>>
>>732034236
Congrats op, i'm happy for ya, you better always be his/her best motherfucking friend
>>
>>732034236
You knocked up a woman that you love, and have been with for half a decade, right before your thirties?

I don't see the problem. You are literally on pace for a normal AF happy life.

Man up, take some responsibility and be a good father and boyfriend/husband. Budget wisely, advance your career, provide for your family. Make memories. Enjoy life!
>>
Congrats man, that baby is going to make you more happy than you ever will be, welcome to the world of parenting.
>>
>>732035780
>>732035930
Thx.. appreciate it :) feels good to get this off my chest.. don't really want to tell my family yet, even though i'm guessing they will be thrilled
>>
old fag here, i was in the same boat as you friend, be 28 just turned 29 my gf of 3 years dropped that on me, i overreacted by punching a wall instead of her, anyway like all guys my age or so pretend its not happening but it is, now it sunk in and im happy, before that nothing was going on my way and i just wanted to end it all and i still do, just lot my job yesterday and i have no clue waht to do next, looking for jobs left and right and now my gf is worried about me might wanting to hurt myself which i have about month ago, maybe this child might save me from me
>>
>>732034497
Same exact experience but I was 35 when she got preggo. Don't miss any moment with your kid it's a great luck to have one
>>
File: george-bush-confused.jpg.cf.jpg (15KB, 380x304px) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-confused.jpg.cf.jpg
15KB, 380x304px
>28
>not a nigger or a junkie

There's still time OP. Don't stress.
>>
>>732036686
Damn. That got dark quick af.

>>732035780
This is good advice. Especially the budgeting part.

>>732036887
This guy did 9/11, but can't even trips? The fuck?

>>732034236
Congratulations is in order. Treat it kind, and don't raise a fucking are murderer and everything should be fine. So long as the kid doesn't come out black. Or Mexican. Or Jewish.
>>
>>732037554
Axe* murderer.

Note to self: proofread.
>>
>>732036572
Nice, that moment when you tell all your family and watch all of them get emotional is strong as fuck, start prepping yourself anon, start saving money, your life is going to change a lot but in a good way.
>>
Yey another old fag here. Best thing that ever happened to me. Niw have two of the things, 6 and 3 and they are the most amazing, fantastic, life changing things ever.

The day my eldest was born, my whole outlook on life changed. I realized that it's not all about me any more, it's all about them. You can't really understand about having kids until you have one of your own.

Before I met my wife, I was with someonewho had a kid, it was grwat and everything, but it's very different when you have one of your own.

Good luck, hope it all goes well. I'm sure your folks will be very happy for you.
>>
>>732037554
Yeah if my gf pops a damn niglett it's down the drain!
>>
>>732037849
Or a tard.
>>
>>732037849
OP gets it. You sound like a level headed man.

'Murica.
>>
Marry her. It's better for the kid and for the tax and Healthcare benefits.
>>
>>732037946
Fuck I like you
>>
Punch her in the belly. Children are evil little parasites that will cause you to age 20 years in 5. You'll never have any freedom again and you'll be stuck caring for and paying for these little shits that will never return the favor. Run while you still can.

Pic related - A 35 year old man with kids
>>
>>732034236
Abortion and get a new bitch gg ez
>>
>>732038332

Just FYI coming from a married man, the whole "tax benefits" thing is BS. It rarely makes sense to file jointly, and filing separately there is almost no benefit to be had.

There are a lot of benefits to marriage, but taxes arent one of them
>>
>>732034236
That's awesome. Congratulations. Everything will be fine. This is what's supposed to happen. Wish I had kids.
>>
>>732034871
Late 20's in 2017 is fine to have a child? Are you fucking dense? Unless he and his girlfriend are making a combined six figure income having a kid is a financial death sentence. The future economy is looking pretty fucking shit so take that into consideration. OP IF YOU CANT AFFORD A HOME YOU SURE AS FUCK CANT AFFORD A KID.
>>
I know it's scary but you'll be fine. The fear passes quickly.

My gf of 3 months got pregnant, we were both 20 and I only had a part time job. We were in college.

Ended up buckling down, we both graduated and now finally have our own house. There are rough times but you'll be okay.
>>
File: IMG_3919.gif (605KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.gif
605KB, 245x200px
>>732034236
>what if i can't make it?
Then you'd be the lowest form of shit on the planet. There's nothing worse than a dead beat parent. Suck it up bitch. You agreed to have sex and these are the consequences.
>>
File: bruuuuuuh.jpg (33KB, 550x496px) Image search: [Google]
bruuuuuuh.jpg
33KB, 550x496px
>>732034236
you'll be as much of a failure at parenting as you are at the rest of your life .. so mediocre(?)

perhaps you'll raise the next james holmes or ted bundy, shoot for the stars!

best of luck mouth breather
>>
>>732038646
>You'll never have any freedom again and you'll be stuck caring for and paying for these little shits

Why millennials dont get married or have kids right here. They will never do anything that isnt "all about them, their happiness, and their freedom 24/7"
>>
>>732039081
Of course it's "all about you" and your happiness and freedom, life is better that way. Kids are useless niggers that live in your home and eat your cereal.
>>
>>732034236
I get kid when i was 19. Thats sucks but then i figure out that i am 38 and i can kick the kid and wife out of front door and start living again. Still 10 years in this prison called happy parenting and familylife.... But its like that one anon says...no regrets. Kids are kind of awesome
>>
>>732038878
Sorry but i already own an appartment and a 4 bedroom house..
>>
I think its time your girl had an appointment with doctor stairs.
>>
>>732039489
> figures out
> on /b/
> yeah right
> wife left for jamal
>>
>>732039893
What do you do for work OP?
>>
Had my son at 27. He's now 3 and it's the most fun I've ever had. You'll be fine.
>>
>>732034236
Don't marry! Give the lil shit your last name. She can change hers if she wants to. Get a civil union if need to for taxes or benefits. Own house in joint tenancy. DO NOT GET MARRIED!!
Buhleave me!
>>
>>732039966
Store manager.. know it sounds crappy but i've been in retail for 12 years. And i love it. Store manager now for the past 5 years.
>>
File: 1493666957574.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493666957574.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>732040143
I used to work retail, wasn't really my thing but you can definitely make decent money as a manager. Good on you for owning a house before you're 30 and good thing you found a job you enjoy.
>>
>>732039893
>has apartment
>has 4 bedroom home
>is on /b/

Either you live in a third world country or you're so full of shit. Pick one
>>
>>732040489
Maybe he lives in SC or something. Property is cheap as fuck in certain parts of the country, owning these things is definitely attainable for most people who's work ethic isn't total shit.
>>
File: UpwQoOo.png (491KB, 432x960px) Image search: [Google]
UpwQoOo.png
491KB, 432x960px
>>732034236
Scenario 1: you have a daughter. you will love her more than anything in life, and raise her to be your sexual plaything. Hooray!

Scenario 2: You have a son, you will love him more than anything in life, and raise him to give his mommy cock while you use her other end to indulge your straight shota fantasies.

I fail to see a problem or downside, buddy. Well, unless pic related.
>>
Look, my friend, I am a new fag but if there is something that no one knows and nobody is prepared in his first time of father everything comes out at the moment scaring is normal you know what to do at the time everything will be fine
>>
>>732040638
Pleas show me anywhere in the US you can own a house AND and apartment with making less than 6 figures
>>
>>732040489
In finland. Small appartment that i bought so i would have something to "fall back" on in case there are rainy days :)
>>
>>732041142
Northeast Wisconsin
>>
>>732041437
Bought appartment like 6 years ago, house last year.
>>
>>732041142
Are you a fucking idiot? Do you understand how a mortgage works?

Look at how fucking cheap these houses are... https://m.trulia.com/SC/Simpsonville/

Having one of these and an apt on a full time job making decent money(50-80k) is 100% attainable.
>>
The real question is.. Why would you keep a full time apartment if you live in a house.. You can rent one at any time.. Or even a motel room.. Besides, it would be a high risk for being robbed
>>
>>732041574
So then he's declaring bankruptcy ever 7 years. Unless he's makin 6 figures he cannot afford a house and apartment. It literally doesn't add up. How the fuck is he eating or paying for utilities? If you are barely scrapping by you can't consider that "affordable". That's living a champagne lifestyle on beer money.
>>
>>732042031
OP is also in Finland, not stupid US where life tries to fuck you even harder
>>
>>732034236
Same boat OP...had a girl when I was 27...wouldn't go back and change a thing. Congrats buddy. You'll be a great father.
>>
Why does people in the US seem to be retarded? I didn't say i was debtfree, i work alot, don't go "partying" much. I can grab a couple beers with the boys maybe once a month but that's pretty much it. I drive a shitty 25 year old car and don't throw money around. All this just so i can relax a bit more in around 10 years when my appartment is debt free. After that, i WILL buy another one and use the income i get from the first to pay for that. I may not have a high paying job but that's not the only way to make money. Unless you're retarded.
>>
>>732043160
Cool, how old are you/she now?
>>
>>732043313
We're all retarded here in the US. Too much flouride in the water
>>
>>732034236
Good luck. Life is going to suck from here on out. Now you will have fucking expensive expenses, cant just go anywhere anymore and be peaceful.
>>
File: 1491419461669s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491419461669s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>732043899
THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAAAAAAAAAAY!
>>
>>732038646
Your parents should have gotten an abortion
>>
>>732043313
Doesn't matter what you do to bring in money, but how much annually. Most places in the US you need to be making about 50-60k to live comfortably in a single bedroom apartment. Yea it's fucking cheaper in some places, but you literally get what you pay for. I could go get an apartment for $400 a month right now, but I'd have to sleep with a gun in my hand every night, not have anything worth stealing or if value there, and forget about having a car.
>>
>>732044053
Well they didn't and now I'm here to spread the gospel.

Abortion is a fantastic thing though
>>
>>732044148
I was spending 3800 a month for a one bedroom apartment in Manhattan and I still felt like I needed to sleep with a gun...
>>
>>732034236
It's not so bad my main man. Just get use to not sleeping and you'll be ok. Plus if you and your chick split,you have the best wingman on the planet.
>>
Get a paternity test
>>
>>732044366
Jesus fucking christ...my three bedroom house is only 890 a month and I have an acre and a half. Fuck jew york man
>>
>>732044469
this is true. single mom's at the park are fucking HORNY. Nothing turns them on more than a guy showing love to a child. You'll slay it
>>
>>732044633
Yeah I lived that life for about two years. Living in New Hampshire now in the middle of nowhere for 600/month and I'm so much happier this way. Have been working in finance for a while so I have good money saved, now I'm just living the life.
>>
File: 1491464208328.jpg (61KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491464208328.jpg
61KB, 604x438px
>>732034236
Congratulations on losing your life! The nearest 8 years are gonna be filled with a little brat that makes your gf ugly, which consumes all her time and your money and fills the home with dirt and weird smells.
Enjoy the last weeks of normality before your gf turns into a whale for the rest of her life and loses interest in you other than her provider. Oh, and you will never have sex as you used to again - the combination of zero privacy and changed physiology will do their job.

Did you want a kid? If you did and you're ready to partake in the diaper changing and getting no sleep at night nightmare,you might survive. Also, have a few last days of spending your money for your pleasure - not for a crib, a car seat and a minivan.

If you do not push your gf down the stairs in time, have the decency to be a good father. Show the kids love and raise them to be smart and reasonable people.

It's not too late for an abortion.

Source: sister has kids, first one came unexpectedly. Even though she's not white trash, works and raises her kids to be decent human beings, she admits that this life change was not a positive one. She gave up her life for these brats.
>>
>>732034236
OP, you don't by any chance live in South Africa? If so, I might know you, or let's rather say, of you.
>>
>>732044366
Nice dubs. I can believe that. I could believe the same for most on the west coast. I'm in the south where housing IS cheap as hell, but it's not " I own a 4 bedroom apartment and a house on 50-60k". I make more than that and I know that's absolutely bullshit. My "property" would be in the ghettos and fuck that noise.
>>
>>732034497
Basically this.

Babies are the fucking worst thing in the universe, but that shit is over in like 2 years and suddenly you have this bad ass little mofo that you can mold.
>>
>>732044854
Likewise down in Bedford, I'm paying 1810 for a 3 bedroom apartment.

Lived up in Campton in a 3 bedroom 2 story house on an acre for 1250.

Fucking NH man. I miss GA.
>>
>>732040143
Jewellery store right?
>>
>>732041142
Why the fuck would you own both? How fucking stupid are you?

I am 30 years old, make 52k a year, have 2 cars that were paid for with cash and a 2200 sq ft home that's less than 20 years old in a nice neighborhood. I'm putting 9% in 401k every check, have health insurance and about 10k in a checking account.

It's not that difficult, just because you are shit with money doesn't mean the rest of us are.
>>
>>732045208
The Northeast US is overpriced cancer with a side of heroin addiction.

Been here all my life, desperately want a big change but things are stable and okay for now plus I don't want to be across the country from my parents
>>
>>732038834
This is truth. Its better if she's an unmarried mother. She can get more benefits that way. Keep your income / taxes separate and list a different address. She can get that sweet EIC.
>>
File: 15347639468_8921329f7f_b.jpg (368KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15347639468_8921329f7f_b.jpg
368KB, 723x1024px
>>732034236
I consider pregnancy a sexually transmitted disease.
>>
>>732045375
Why not? I'm renting the place out that pays 95% of the mortgage? Which means in ten years, i have paid for the apartment by 95% rent money.
>>
>>732045375
You missed the entire post. >>732039893

If that's OP then he explained he lives in finland, but some jackass wanted to argue about you can own both in the US and I said no. Holy shit fucking read the thread I never said I would want to own both. I literally can't like I stated above.
>>
Is anyone in this thread into eating poop?
>>
>>732034497
this
also, my daughter is 6 months old now, so i just been through that. to be honest, at the beginning it was kind of weird too, but unlike you guys we actually were planning to have a kid, so when it happened it was expected.
i agree with anon, is the best thing in my life, and i have to admit that life is much better now. its hard to understand what it is, if you dont have a kid, but believe me, its literally gonna get only better from now on.
>>
>>732036686

Sure it's yours?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.