[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've had this girlfriend for 2 years now, she's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6536.jpg (177KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6536.jpg
177KB, 720x1278px
So I've had this girlfriend for 2 years now, she's great with 8/10 body and an alright personality, but her friends are fucking unbearable, half of them are self-absorbed and the rest act like I don't exist, and when we're with her friends she tends to completely disregard me. What do? Pic related
>>
> we're with her friends she tends to completely disregard me

breakup and drop her nudes. im serious
>>
>>732027957
Tell her that when she is with her friends she ignores you and you feel like her friends don't like you. Pretty easy dude.
>>
But when we're alone she's damn near perfect, and the 32G tiddy
>>
>>732028228
More titties plz. They look great.
>>
>>732028218
I tell her that and she knows that they don't like me, and I've told her that it's not enjoyable for me to go do shit with her friends yet she doesn't care
>>
>>732027957
Sounds perfect to me op. I hate hanging out with gfs friends
>>
I'll post tits with trips
>>
>>732028338
>yet she doesn't care
Why you keep on going then?
>>
Stop being a Co dependent pussy and find your own shit to do with your own friends.
>>
>>732027957
I assume you mean at the mall or some shit that isnt out drinking, getting her liquored up for you to fuck her after. Then put up with that shit.

dont hang out with her and her friends. what are you thinking? she only brings you along as an accessory to her outfit to show off OR to pay for her shit while shes out. NO good reason to go means you dont have to go. And if she actually can put herself in your shoes and isnt a self absorbed bitch, then she will understand.
>>
Get some friends, put her in the same situation and see how she feels about it. Women don't learn through explanation, you have to put them in that same situation in order for them to grasp the issue. You could just stop giving a fuck about her friends and your treatment just chill and ride the wave for a couple hours while she bullshits then take her home and fuck her hard to release the pent up neglect.
>>
OP Here, The annoying part is that she won't hang out with any of my friends but drags me along with hers, she doesn't drink or smoke (I smoke about an eigth a week at least) so it's not like I can get blasted in front of her superstudent friends, just pisses me off
>>
>>732028578
>Most men would trade their self respect for some hole time.
>>
1. Post nudes
2. Fuck her friends
3. ????
4. Profit
>>
>>732029007
And that is why I do it
>>
>>732028338
Then don't hang out with her when she is with her friends. Sounds like she just doesn't care about you very much in general, though, so don't be surprise don't if it doesn't work out.

I would definitely keep hitting that in the meantime though. Just don't treat her better than she treats you.
>>
>>732027957
YOU like each other but not each other's friends? And she treats you poorly when you're with her and her friends?

Sounds like a hallpass for most events. She wants to hags with friends? Great: have fun, be home in time to eat my dick and make me a sandwich.

IF she treats you like garbage when around her friends but insists you join her and her friends, you're actually a joke that everyone is in in but you. Dump that cunt and go get another.

You're yet to g far too much advice for the amount of gf tits you're posting, btw.
>>
>>732029077
If I don't come with then she gets real shitty with me, so I'm kinda stuck
>>
>>732029296
post more pictures for golden advice
>>
Nah OP if you can't get along with her friends and she insists on hanging out with you and her friends, you're fucked.

Talk to her about it and if she won't compromise or change it's breakup city for you.

Also rolling for trips and nudes
>>
>>732029296
Tits now..
>>
>>732029296
God you really are a bitch...
>>
File: IMG_6969.jpg (34KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6969.jpg
34KB, 425x640px
Here y'all are, keep on talking
>>
>>732027957
Stop hanging out with her and her friends. Or end the relationship. Or be a bitch and accept it.

Literally your only choices...

I'll let you decide which one is the most pragmatic.
>>
>>732029640

Go on...
>>
>>732027957
What the fuck is wrong with people anymore? Why don't you address the issues in your life head-on like a smart person? Tell her you fag lord. A hot wife that disrespects you will never ever replace an average woman that loves you. Take the risk bitchboy and tell her that she's pissing you off. If she loves you she'll change her behavior, if she doesn't and you break up you've lost nothing. Quit being a fucking pansy and stand up for your goddamned self. Garuntee you she'll respect you more and fuck your brains out for it.
>>
How old are you and how old is your girl friend OP?
>>
>>732028912
>>732028338
OP, stop letting women manipulate you.

She's not an ok person if she acts like that to you.

Return the favor of you're the imature type, or just walk away if you're an adult.

My advice is to be an adult. The more practice you put in to this shit now, the more heartache you'll spare yourself from in the future.
>>
Sure, I'm a bitch but she's hot as hell and has her moments, I'm debating whether or not to just tell her that I'm not dealing with her shitty friends anymore and that she just has to deal with it
>>
>>732029788
Dubs of reason
>>
>>732029863
We're all 18 and seniors in our last month of HS
>>
>>732029788
He wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't a fag lord in the first place. I can't imagine needing to ask advice from the Internet. I just take what I want and if it starts an argument I win or walk away.
>>
>>732029875
Debating? Isnt that literally the only option you have besides remaining said bitch?
>>
>>732029788
I've put my foot down on plenty of shit in the past I just don't exactly want to be that guy who tells her not to hang out out with her friends
>>
>>732028683
Underrated.

You sound like a bitch, OP. Why do you care what her shithead friends think of you? It's a bunch of women? You wanna be pals? All girlfriend's friends end up in one of two categories:

1. They're nice and/because they mostly likely want to bang you when their friend is done with you.

2. They're jealous cunts.

At two years, it's obvious they think she can do better so they disregard you. It's also completely possible that they are in the process of trying to get her to ditch you.

Be the best you possible and stop being such a fucking beta Jesus fuck grow a pair.
>>
>>732029991
OP isn't willing to walk away, he's afraid of losing her. Women can smell this.
>>
>>732028128
Fpbp
>>
Just break up with her. Break up with because its fun to break up with girls. It is so fun to break up with girls there should be a national break up with your girl friend day. They cry and their fake ass emotions come out like an elephant exploding diarrhea from its trunk. Then you just go get a new girl and send some photos of you and her boning to the girl you broke up with. You need to teach women a lesson OP before this feminism culture gets out of hand. Break up with her and make her kill herself you stupid idiot
>>
>>732029875
See this is the real problem.

Sure, she's somewhat attractive. Nothing special. Literally millions upon millions of brunette, big tittied doppelgangers are running around the world. You apparently have such low self esteem that you're willing to accept poor treatment from a moderately attractive female.

Stop it.

The sooner you carry yourself with confidence and reject this shit, the sooner you'll be a happy man.
>>
>>732029640
what about that ass? if she aint got a great ass then it isnt worth putting up with her shit.
>>
DO YOU LIVE IN COCONUT CREEK?????
>>
>>732030027
You still need to tell her uour feelings. If you don't think they're important enough why would she? Like. A. Smart. Person.
>>
>>732029949
Oh. Well you don't have girl friend problems them. You have stupid kid problems, idiot. You're in high school? You should break up before college. High school girls are retarded. If you got laid by her then consider your mission accomplished. You will meet a lot more women later on in life. NEVER hesitate to break up with one of them if they give you even the slightest inconvenience.
>>
>>732030114
This. Check em to confirm.
>>
>>732030333
The trips of truth...
>>
>>732030333
Thanks, Jesus
>>
>>732030027
Who the fuck is saying that? That's not even the issue. The issue is the fact that you're being a little bitch. Tell her that you aren't hanging out with her friends anymore. Problem solved. If she can't handle it she can go to hell. She's got less than 10 years before those tits start becoming useless.
>>
>>732029296
You're a real beta bitch, dude. Hit it until it doesn't work. This chick isn't worth your time. You'll end up fucking one of her friends later anyway, better pick one now.
>>
>>732030114
That's downright sociopathic.
>>
>>732030283
I'm definitely breaking up with her at the end of the summer because we're going to different colleges, just tired of dealing with this
>>
>>732027957
How about you not take your bitches to fucking Steak N; Shake. Pony up for some real grub.
>>
>>732030582
OH MY CHRIST YOU'RE SET ON DUMPING HER AND YOU'RE GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THIS WTF KYS
>>
>>732030654
i 2nd this.

GIVE US MORE PICTURES IF YOU DONT CARE
>>
>>732027957
Talk with her... have you tried dat
>>
>>732030479
Actually in 10 years her tits will probably be being used for the only biologically intended purpose they have.. Nerd.
>>
>>732030582
You're going to regret this at some point in your life OP. I promise.

You keep rolling down this road of low self esteem and acceptance of poor treatment from average girls, and you'll experience for the rest of your life.

Best bet is to break it off now, nicely. Be a gentleman about it. Not a jackass.

Have the summer to explore other relationships prior to college instead of spending your first semester establishing yourself as a depressed and uninteresting dude that's obviously hung up on some chick. That shit will stick with you and fuck with your self esteem even more.
>>
>>732029007
I know i did , i guess it was worth it... except going to the mall for window shopin :(
>>
>>732027957
Just don't do anything with her when the friends are present. Easy solution.
>>
>>732030582
>truths on internet make me feel stupid for asking dumb questions
>I'll act like I was in control the whole time

Fuckin bitchboy. If it isn't worth it now then what good does it do to drag the relationship out? Why did you even ask unless you're full of shit?
>>
Kik: lolaneedzahug
Sells nudes
>>
post tits
>>
>>732030952
This
>>
>>732027957
where you from, op?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.