[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything. Step 2: Feel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 133

File: 1316456995160.gif (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1316456995160.gif
5KB, 250x250px
Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.
>>
you're not missing much
>>
How fat are you?

Do you have a job?
>>
>>732018335
>How fat are you?

Pretty athletic actually.

>Do you have a job?

Low paid shit job in a supermarket.
>>
Almost 25 kissless hugless reporting in

not bad looking, 6ft, but I'm a loner NEET who only leaves house once a week. Not a single friend in the world + no social connections via work = i never get laid. Will probably do Tinder soon but I have no pictures of myself because never take selfies
>>
>>732018414

Huh, I only have one friend who is a kissless virgin and he also works for low pay in Walmart.

That dude seems alright, apparently his appearance isn't great and he struggles to talk to women; he's also a schizo which is almost certainly his main barrier to forming normal relationships with people.

Why do you feel, at 34, that you're still a kissless virgin?

Is it something that bothers you?

Like, I haven't had sex in... idk, a year or so now. Doesn't bother me at all because I have other shit in my life to deal with and I don't want to fuck some random slut or deal with a relationship right now. Is the perspective a little different when you've never had that?
>>
Did the Jews do 9/11?
>>
>>732018757
>Why do you feel, at 34, that you're still a kissless virgin?

I'm average looking and simply not charming, eloquent or otherwise socially capable enough to compensate.
>>
>>732018757
Not him but is talking to women really how you get laid? Like is that a thing that normal men actually, in reality do?
>>
>>732018784

Asking the real questions.
>>
>>732018917

Those terms are so vague. I've known people who are average looking, not really charming, not eloquent, and certainly not socially capable - these people have gotten laid, had relationships that last for a long time, had interest from women that they didn't want to follow up on; all sorts of shit.

What is it about you that you KNOW isn't charming? What is it about you that makes you say you're not "socially capable"?

There's got to be stuff that you struggle with in your daily life, or some aspect of your behaviour that you can identify, or something about your lifestyle that has lead you to not forming relationships with women. What is it?

I don't buy that any man with a normal sex drive goes through life and somehow manages to avoid fucking anyone by accident even though they're "just average". There's got to be something about you and the cycles of behaviour you've gone through in your daily life for the last two decades that's seen you have no sexual interaction with women for your entire life.
>>
>>732018241

Can a wizard make jet fuel melt steel beams?
>>
>>732018937

Talking to women is a pretty important first step as far as eventually fucking them goes, yeah. I don't think I understand your question.
>>
>>732019657

Not if you are much stronger than them. Real men take what they want. Just grab them by the pussy
>>
What keeps you going
>>
>>732019707
That is called rape
>>
>>732019562
>What is it about you that you KNOW isn't charming? What is it about you that makes you say you're not "socially capable"?

Mainly the fact that I am unable to form connections to other humans. I have no friends either.

>There's got to be stuff that you struggle with in your daily life, or some aspect of your behaviour that you can identify, or something about your lifestyle that has lead you to not forming relationships with women. What is it?

My inability to not talk to women (saying Hi is really no big deal) but to talk with women.

>I don't buy that any man with a normal sex drive goes through life and somehow manages to avoid fucking anyone by accident even though they're "just average".

I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.
>>
>>732018241
So basically you're every other anon. Wow.
>>
>>732019562
Not OP, but some of us just have no real interest in traditional sex and realize that any extreme fetishes will scare away any female we ask. Plus she can always use it as a weapon to declare rape, males are supposed to have the power and yet the ball is entirely in the female's court. How can I trust a female to not accuse me of raping her or just using me to get child support? The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>732019829
Yeah, but that's exactly what they want.
>>
>>732018241
life is precious, whats the chance of getting to be a human? live it to the fullest
>>
>>732020188

Ned fuckin money for that.
>>
>>732019983

This seems a bit strange to me.

I can understand the perspective of someone that is interested by both traditional and to a greater extent, non-traditional sexual practices, but has had neither. I can also understand the perspective of someone that is interested in non-traditional sexual practices, and has had traditional sex and understands that they're entirely not interested by it.

What I can't understand is how someone could have absolutely no interest in traditional sex without having any experience with it in the first place. Sure, you can have extreme fetishes, but if you've never had sex at all; do you really not wonder, at all, what "normal" sex is like?

I can definitely understand the perspective of someone who would rather be having "extreme" sex; but can that really be accompanied by a complete lack of interest in normal sex, especially if you've never engaged in normal sex before?
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (57KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
57KB, 640x631px
>>732018241
Would you suck a log of shit?
pic related
>>
>>732020353

I'm really out of the loop with that one.
>>
how to get laid
do sports
be fit
look good
be funny
have money
be open to people
be interesting
be manly

if u dont do sports start doing some
if you dont look good go get a hair cut and new clothes
if you dont have money get a job
if you already have a job and not enough money get a second part time job or a better main job
if you are not open get a job in retail or customer service you will be forced to interact with people and will develop people skills and become socially mor acceptable
do interesting stuff you can still play pc but why dont you take mma or boxing or muay thai as a sport its interesting manly and keeps u in shape
>>
>>732020331
Honestly, yes, I have zero interest in what traditional sex is like. It doesn't really sound enjoyable in the slightest. You constantly need to worry about how happy the female is. Honestly, the whole rape issue means any sex isn't really worth it. However, the concept of extreme sex at least turns me on, while traditional just bores me. I just don't see the excitement there, I think I get more excited about the taboo nature of certain things than sex in particular. I'm pretty much at the opposite side of the spectrum from vanilla to the point I feel a normie would scream at how messed up I am if I ever told one.
>>
>do sports

This is how I spent most of my free time.

>be fit

I'm fit but not swole.

>look good

Average looking. Never found a haircut that suits me.

>be funny

I am not.

>have money

I don't.

>be open to people

I'm not.

>be interesting

I'm boring as fuck.

>be manly

Meh.
>>
>>732020749
and know what you cant find freaky woman because there are none or because u are to scared to get outside and go for what you want
-not telling you u should go and rape woman
-go to fetish websites make an account go to fetish clubs
-have faith that not all woman want vanilla and some want it harder
>>
>>732020912
>be funny

>I am not.

Thats pretty funny right there anon
>>
>>732019894

Do you have no friends whatsoever? Even people you're friends with online? How do you fill your time outside of work?

>My inability to not talk to women (saying Hi is really no big deal) but to talk with women.

I can definitely understand and empathise with this. Past the age of 21 or so, its pretty hard to find settings where its "easy" to engage women in conversation that might lead to something more. Work isn't really the environment for it, and you're normally being forced to work with people you'd never have sexual interest anyway.

Do you care that you haven't/don't have sex? Is it something you think you'd ever want to work towards in your life? Or does it feel like its too hard or not too much of a big deal?

>I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.

I don't mean that. I meant it as "avoid fucking anyone -- by accident" - as if you've seemingly avoided sex through no fault of your own, you've avoided it entirely "by accident". What I was trying to get at is that most people who I'd describe as "average" generally go through life and they happen upon situations that would generally lead to a relationship with someone. This is normal for the population. It is abnormal, and entirely non-average, for someone to not have sex at all. My point was that describing yourself as average but having not had an average life experience is incongruous - there must be something you're not talking about in enough detail.
>>
>>732020925
You don't understand how extreme I am. I find BSDM uninteresting honestly, it doesn't really appeal to my interest. Mostly because the female is consenting. I can't really get turned on by consensual sex. I am not going around raping women, but in truth that is why I could never be in a relationship, because that is truthfully all that turns me on.
>>
File: react6.png (95KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
react6.png
95KB, 426x320px
>>732018241
Hey, me too. Ask me anything.
>>
how men calculate if a woman is hot looks x (money + personality + humor . . . )
how women calculate
hot looks + money + charm + humor . . .
thats why you see more ugly guys with hot chicks than hot guys with ugly chicks
for woman looks is only a part for men its the main part
>>
>>732021140
>Do you have no friends whatsoever? Even people you're friends with online?

I have some old acquaintances on Facebook, but I talk to them maybe once a month.

>How do you fill your time outside of work?

Mainly sports.

>What I was trying to get at is that most people who I'd describe as "average" generally go through life and they happen upon situations that would generally lead to a relationship with someone.

I assume that most people spend a vast amount of their time finding a partner. I cannot imagining it just happening without a large effort.
>>
>>732020749

That's pretty interesting.

Do you care at all about how women, or men, feel, even outside of a sexual experience?

This is interesting to me because its so far from my own sort of experience. For me, gratification is achieved entirely from making someone else happy; I feel good if someone else feels good.
>>
>>732021279
>hot looks + money + charm + humor . . .

OP here. I have non of that.
>>
>when will you stop making excuses for yourself ?
just grow up and get out
I've moved 10000 miles from my family and friends,
I didn't know a single person in this new country,
I'm an asian manlet (168cm) with tiny 5 inch dick
now I have a beautiful chubby brunette wife, she's my second, the first one was a redhead who cheated on me.

and I'm a year older than you, OP
get a fucking grip, damn it
>>
File: sex-accident.1301408763997.jpg (464KB, 801x1191px) Image search: [Google]
sex-accident.1301408763997.jpg
464KB, 801x1191px
>>732019894
>I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.
People can sleep-fuck. Also drugs. Remember, your body is not on your side.
>>
File: e93.jpg (39KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
e93.jpg
39KB, 1200x740px
>>732018241
>>
>>732021619

OP here. I lived abroad for most of my study period and see my parents maybe once a year. So getting out didn't help.
>>
>>732021395

If you're doing sports, I assume there's at least some opportunity to form connections with people; not in terms of sexual relationships, but in terms of friendships, acquaintances etc. Why do you think you don't have friends through the sports you do? Like, even if they're pretty solo sports, you still interact with people.

>I assume that most people spend a vast amount of their time finding a partner. I cannot imagining it just happening without a large effort.

That's pretty true, and its why I personally choose not to be in a relationship right now; it doesn't really bother me because I have other things that I think are more important right now. Does it bother you?
>>
do you regret not putting in more effort in your past years?

i am you, but 10 years younger what would you advise me
>>
>>732021802
>Why do you think you don't have friends through the sports you do? Like, even if they're pretty solo sports, you still interact with people.

Because just interacting with people doesn't lead to friendship. I greet the people who I see regularly, start to try conversation now and then, but there isn't much reciprocity.
>>
>>732021485
I care how my partner feels outside of the experience definitely. I would like them to be happy. That happiness I would hope would be through making me happy. But sex would be about my own gratification, I would seek to make myself feel good and wish for my partner to satisfy that particular wish. I think that is a big part of the problem, I would prioritize my own happiness over theirs most of the time. I love the idea of pushing uncomfortable boundaries without the ability to say no, I truthfully don't want my partner to have a say. I just feel like if I try to make them happy I will never feel happy myself, so I need someone who is willing to go every foot to making me happy regardless of how they feel. I have imagined that if I ever got a female, I would be able to test her, though I can imagine getting a roofie to be illegal. I am not above the law, I therefore live out most passions in my head. But the idea would be to give her a roofie and tell her it was some sort of chemical that would kill her. I would want her to think she was dying for me. That is why I will always be alone, I know what I ask is heavily unreasonable and quite unfair. I need undying loyalty, the right to do whatever I wish, and for my pleasure to come first. Not even a sex club would work for me.
>>
>>732018241
I'm not there yet, but I'll catch up to you eventually OP, so I can't really take solace in that, unfortunately.
>>
>>732019657
Talking is literally all of it. Just fucking talking. Cro-magnon sit there drooling over tits, just have a real fucking conversation. Most women get hit on/harassed regularly. Stand out by not being a douchebag. If she wants it, she'll show it. Oh, and smile and make jokes.

(Men who say women are whores who just want money are dumb turds who spit game to dumb turds)
>>
>>732022992

OP here. This is my fucking problem. Having a conversation (with anyone) without appearing mentally challenged.
>>
>>732020749
> You constantly need to worry about how happy the female is. Honestly, the whole rape issue means any sex isn't really worth it.

This is not an actual thing IRL, only on the internet, kind of like militant feminism.
>>
File: 1477467517916.png (146KB, 271x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477467517916.png
146KB, 271x238px
>>732018757
>>732019562
>>732020331
>>732021140
>>732021485

You seem like a reasonable person and raised a couple of points I haven't thought about. I wish I could exchange some thoughts with you.

I too am strugling to get laid. I'm 21 and haven't lost my V-card. I've fooled around with some girls, I absolutely loved it and tried to take it further, but didn't make it, mainly because their female friends cock-blocked me.
I don't know why I haven't had sex yet, but I can throw a couple of hints:

>Maybe I'm not lucky
I know many friends who are not as good looking or as talkative as I am. And girls just seem to fall from the sky for them. Looks like I don't have any luck.

>I always put girls on a throne
This one seems the most critical to me. I'm putting effort to correct it. I've always thought that women are some kind of special human beings, princesses, worth of our utmost respect, while in reality they are just human beings looking to fullfill human needs like sex and affection.

>I fear rejection
Some people manage to go out at night, go to parties, talk to random girls and talk them into bed. I can't mostly because I fear talking to a girl and getting rejected.

Regarding one of your questions: I haven't been avoiding having sex. I actually want to do it. I'm human, I have needs and sex is the most natural thing in the world. But it beats me down that I haven't done it yet. Some people, like you, tell me "Oh, no worries, you're not missing much." but I think that's something I'd enjoy doing and somehow I'm attracted to the idea of making another person feeling good.
Also I wouldn't have to lie anymore about being a virgin. It's a whole lot of crap when my friends all talk to eachother about their sexual experiences and I have to just sit there and nod along or tell about some made up story. I just know they would make fun of me If I told them the truth.

I hope I made sense. Thanks for reading my words and I'd appreciate some input on it. Best regards.
>>
>>732023192
What you need to d is find a woman who is equally as much of a social outcast as you (there are many), go to some awful convention and find some introverted looking chick and ask some benign question using small talk, ask if she ate lunch or some shit like that, eat lunch together, exchange numbers and then use the phone to hide behind as you build a relationship. Go from there.
>>
File: hedgehog cheering.jpg (66KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog cheering.jpg
66KB, 640x645px
>>732022992
you're actually autistic
>hit on or harassed regularly
most guys can't even start talking to a girl they like, let alone hit on them

if you want to waste a bunch of time and not get laid, then just talk about nothing and hope she jumps on your dick, if you want to get laid just actually ask a girl out and try to kiss/fuck her at some point within a time frame so that you actually do it

all that happens is she is either available and thinks you're attractive enough and reciprocates, or she does not and you simply try again with the vagina lottery

if you work out literally 3-5x a week and eat well and dress well, and are not dirty and actually talk to a good new 30-40 new girls a week at bars/clubs and actually ASK THEM OUT AND TRY TO FUCK THEM

you will literally be drowning in vagina assuming you are not malformed or scarred or very fat, it actually becomes a boring problem after a while and people these days tend to not have the balls for any social interactions, a small minority of men literally clean up because they simply learned this stupid life lesson that you should try to get pussy if you want pussy

don't dick around either, women like confidence, if you want to fuck, don't pretend that you don't, it's a bitch move, don't be a bitch
>>
File: jygiguygt6g8.jpg (222KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
jygiguygt6g8.jpg
222KB, 640x960px
>>
>>732018241

Serious question op - why just not go to a hooker, get laid and stop being a virgin?
Didn't read previous posts in case other anons asked you this before.
>>
Is wizardchan still a thing?
>>
>>732023736

I'm not really into that nerd subculture. Aren't people at conventions not looking for someone with common interest.
>>
Sell drugs anon. Heroin especially. Women will have to be pried off you
>>
>>732023927
Not since the internet. Now kids just go there to buy stupid crap, attend lectures on stuff they pretend to like, and get laid.
>>
>>732018241
all of this:
>>732018287
>>732018335

also are you Patrick?
>>
Why don't you kys? https://youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
>>
are you that same ol' german/eurofag again?
>>
>>732023414
Militant feminism isn't going on in reality? There aren't roves of females walking around protesting a man being in power? There isn't a gender that wishes for all men that aren't Chad to be castrated due to them being useless, only being milked for their semen and otherwise treated as cucks? I don't know what to believe any more, it seems females are the most disheartening and untrustworthy individuals of all time. Honestly, removing all sexual attraction to them seems safest.
>>
>>732024245
Those are kids. Childhood has become taking the internet seriously.
>>
>>732023633
I just realize I suck at all menial tasks, even opening a door. So I would be terrible at sex and the entire experience would be frustrating for us. Makes you feel quite a bit better about having no contact with the opposite gender.
>>
OP check out reddit's board for nofap, it literally changes lives.
>>
>>732024029

Good to know.

>>732024036

All answered.

>>732024150

I am.

>>732023834

Seriously, just saying hi to a girl was never a problem. Everything after that was.
>>
>>732024331
I don't interact with human beings outside of the internet, so pretty much what I see here is what I assume females are like. There has been many bothersome posts that made me realize there are a lot of horrible people out there and I must hate them. It is a bit odd to suddenly hear it was all pretend. Now I wonder what true society is like. I wonder how other people act. I feel lonely.
>>
File: 000.png (939KB, 470x751px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
939KB, 470x751px
>>732024472
What about your teenage life to early adulthood circumstances?
>>
I go outside sometimes, but I don't see any females when I do. Have considered trying to pick up tourists chicks but I'm not entirely sure what I would say.

"Would you like to come back to my mothers house and fuck on a dirty, cum stained mattress on the floor?"
>>
>>732018241
I am a kissless virgin as well and kissless virgins are my fetish

How difficult, in your view, would it be for me to lure you or someone like you into my gay gay bed?
>>
>>732024726

Teenage life was okay. I was good at school, drunk every weekend and people pretended to like me because my parents were often absent during the weekend and allowed me to keep alcohol.

Early university was okay. First own apartment, lots of parties etc.
>>
Quit being a faggot go to vegas and get a hooker already
>>
File: hug.png (160KB, 525x334px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
160KB, 525x334px
>>732024854
Not him, but how do you look in a skirt?
>>
File: 001.png (877KB, 468x756px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
877KB, 468x756px
>>732024887
Do you currently have an "emergency plan" if nothing is going to turn in the positive direction within the next few years or so?
>>
>>732025086

I don't.
>>
>>732025024
Terrifying
>>
>>732025086
mine is going to the military
>>
>>732025086
What about not getting laid constitutes an emergency?
>>
>>732025679
does the military even take new recruits at 34?
>>
>>732025789
if you're in good shape why not, you're eligible till about 40 i think
>>
>>732025915
but you've already developed as a person and would be far more trouble to break down into a blindly obedient yes man than 18 year olds
>>
>>732026051

OP here. If you are a virgin at 34, you are probably born to be a blindly obedient yes man.
>>
File: virginity_1.png (6KB, 501x83px) Image search: [Google]
virginity_1.png
6KB, 501x83px
>>
>>732018241
I got my first bj at 6 from Cindy. First fuck at 12 with Kathy. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>732026212
or just get kicked out for insubordination
fuck that shit
i don't know why anyone would willingly choose that path
>>
>>732026347
Who the fuck are Cindy and Kathy? You say it like we should know these people.
>>
>>732026353
i don't feel like the civil world is for me, it's a boring purposless grind with material rewards as a way to distract yourself from how awful your life is

i'd rather feel the adventure of fighting to death and going to war
>>
just get a 2d girlfriend then
>>
>>732026618
>i'd rather feel the adventure of fighting to death
Then why not move inna woods?
>>
>>732026618
you could always go shoot up a school or something and then fight to death with the cops
far less work than joining the military
>>
>>732026721
definitely, when i get back, i will try to find a gf willing to live in the woods with me, and we will grow crops, maybe hunt something etc, that's my dream of a peaceful and minimalistic life
>>732026782
i'm not suicidal, nor do i wish to harm anybody innocent
>>
>>732026960
nobody is innocent
everyone is born with original sin against god
>>
>>732027035
i'll let him to the judgement then :^)
>>
>>732018241
Ever had depression or tried to kill yourself?
>>
>>732027195

Never tried to kill myself, but took antidepressants for a few years.
>>
OP are you filled with regret by not doing it in your younger years when girls were more pretty and more pure?

I am steady behind you at 28, and all the good ones are taken, those who aren't either have kids or serious mental issues/drug problems.

what the fuck do we do now? keep fapping and focus on career?
>>
>>732027459
Nothing's stopping you from hitting on younger adults but you, dummy.
>>
>>732027459
>keep fapping and focus on career?
that's what i did
now i'm a level 31 wizard who makes six figures and faps frequently
my life is shit
>>
>>732027592
well, that and the fact that younger women find older virgins hitting on them creepy and repulsive
>>
>>732027459
>OP are you filled with regret by not doing it in your younger years when girls were more pretty and more pure?

I do. But if I would wake up tomorrow as my 20 year old me, I would fuck up in the same way as I did.

>keep fapping and focus on career?

"Career"
>>
bump fuckers.
>>
I suppose you watch a lot of porn...?
>>
>>732028491

I actually don't. I masturbate maybe twice or thrice a week.
>>
>>732028603
did you have higher sex drive in your 20s? i have to fap at least twice a day
>>
>>732018611
>>732018241

If you guys want to get laid, just go out and talk to random girls, you will be suprised at how lonely or if not lonlier they are than you, I am not talking about mall sluts, I mean regular workings girls, its not that hard. And with no friends that is more time for sex, I like fucking random girls vs having so many friends, I don't even mind losing some though the years. I think people try to hard on social media to fit in or be relevant. It can help in terms of meeting girls but social media gets pretty boring.

Only life advice I can give, also brush teeth and dick, that is a must, unless you have a werido girl.
>>
>>732028935
>brush dick
Are dick brushes expensive?
>>
>>732028935
Define "random girls" more accurately!
>>
>>732029140
girls you see like faggot op working in grocery stores, girls working in uh mobile phone stores alone, girls working at gas stations, young hostesses in restaurants, I just dont mean the obvious stuck up instasluts or whatever. Girls that are shopping alone, your not going for angelina jolie, but you don't want to be fucking shrek either.

>>732029045
Yeah they kinda are only used by the upper class, I just use soap and and my hand and let the suds soak up as I wash the rest of my body then rinse as a whole.
>>
Why don't you hire a prostitute?
>>
>>732029736
It's rude to hit on people working service jobs. They are paid no be nice to you, and can't tell you to fuck off or just leave if you creep them out.
>>
Idk why all u on here bothered with being a virgin, sex is overrated af
>>
>>732030099

You always want what you can't have.
>>
>>732030099
virgin here too (23 y/o), what makes you think that sex is overrated?
>>
File: 154211573.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
154211573.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>>732029850
Whos hitting on them? You just talk to them, be like what do you like to do, or if she is bored and busy just walk in and be like what are you up to, after browsing a bit of course.
>>
>>732030207
After regular sex and relationships after so many years with no kids, it is like meh, not the guy you responded to but I feel that way. I just jerk it to random porn once a day to keep the blood flowing lol, or every other day if I am really busy.
>>
>>732030207
Idk, i just think sex is overrated I am 23 I fucked something like 20 girls but it just doesnt feel like its worth it I can bang rn, but I rather stay at home and fap in 5 mins than drive 10km to a girl and fuck her
>>
>>732030279
Think of her as a "friend" with benefits, not some straight up slut you are just trying to talk to in order to fuck, most girls will sense that a mile away. Girls always want something different and new, and for the time frame if you make her comfortable you might be able to fuck her if you hang out, until the next best new thing comes along kek
>>
>>732030568
as in to replace you
>>
>>732018241
You gotta have an extreme urge/craving to just touch a girl, cuddle, make out with her and the likes. Am I right?
>>
>>732030568
>>732030839

OP here. Again, saying "hi" to girls is not that big of a deal (especially since I don't give a shit about social embarrassment anymore), but it's not that girls jump on your dick just because you introduce yourself.
>>
>>732026470
I'm getting head at 6 and THIS is your response???
>>
>>732018241

30 yrs old virg here, I Guess you found out happiness in other stuff, like I did, I have never regret my desition
>>
File: she is an outer heart.jpg (70KB, 483x339px) Image search: [Google]
she is an outer heart.jpg
70KB, 483x339px
>>732031485
Ditto, my wizard chum.
>>
>>732018241
Do u know heavy working prostitutes are also kissless?
>>
>>732031394
Well, i can't even say "hi" to anyone, kek...

t. 28 yrs old soon to be wizard
>>
>>732031786

I have no fucking idea. In fact, I have no fucking idea about a lot of things.
>>
>>732023633
>>I always put girls on a throne
>I fear rejection

thanks for reminding this to me, myself.
>>
>>732032409

26, almost 27 here.

Man, go visit some site with dating advices. Start from your confidence in yourself, how you see yourself. You are always the first step to fix your shit.

GL
>>
File: dont be ugly.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dont be ugly.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>>732024472
ok then, if you have that down, the next step is to acknowledge to her that you find her attractive physically then find out stuff about her that you like and see if it matches up and if you have common interests

then you just cut it after you got a few relevant details and say, I think I like you, I want to take you for drinks, tonight if possible

see what she says, arrange something, then get her number

text her an hour or so before to see if she needs a ride, go meet her, drink a few, pay for her drinks, talk to her, acknowledge that you find her attractive in some way, you can get close to her if you want but you don't have to, then ask her a bunch of questions about her future, then ask her if you can ask her a personal question, when she says yes ask her where her favorite place to be kissed is, continue that line down to sexual questions, answer what ever she asks honestly and try to steer the conversation to sex

if she says no you may not ask her a personal question, simply try to kiss her in what ever way you like (don't make out, just kiss)

once either of those things has happened and you simply invite her to your house for drinks to watch a movie

take her home, throw a movie on, make out, feel her up, get naked and bang

if at any time something logistically doesn't work out, like she doesn't want to go for drinks or she doesn't want to go home or kiss

just give it a few trys but back off each time then move on if it doesn't work out
>>
>>732034148
>ok then, if you have that down, the next step is to acknowledge to her that you find her attractive physically then find out stuff about her that you like and see if it matches up and if you have common interests
>then you just cut it after you got a few relevant details and say, I think I like you, I want to take you for drinks, tonight if possible
>see what she says, arrange something, then get her number

I got until here a few dozen times. Albeit very awkwardly. Never got a positive response or a number though.
>>
how the fuck did you manage to stay virgin during and post 90's? chicks have been literally throwing themselves at anything with a cock, and they're even more desperate for it these days. you only have to live up to three simple things:
>don't be a fat sack of shit
>shower once a day
>don't dress like an subcultural moron
anyone can get laid if they put an effort into it. question is: are you willing to put in the effort to get laid? if no; there's your problem, if yes: just fucking do it, you pussy...
>>
File: V4TsMvm.jpg (412KB, 1635x2519px) Image search: [Google]
V4TsMvm.jpg
412KB, 1635x2519px
>>732018241
Oh based wizard, pls show us your battlestation/residence interior.
>>
>>732035926
>chicks have been literally throwing themselves at anything with a cock

The number of cocks is always bigger than the number of chicks though. And I am at the bottom of the cock hierarchy.

>>don't be a fat sack of shit
>>shower once a day
>>don't dress like an subcultural moron

Got all that down. As has everybody else.
>>
>>732036163
>bottom of the cock hierarchy
that's just an excuse for being alone. you think you just gonna be drippin' with pussy just like that, for no reason other than being a nice guy? getting laid really is easy, but there's an minimum investment of effort....
>my question still remain unanswered
>>
>>732036163
Uh no its not? The world's population is pretty close to 50/50 between genders. If you're in the US there are plenty of women available.
>>
>>732036004

It's just a five year old macbook.
>>
>>732036542

What was your question?

>>732036565

Go to a bar or a club or whatever and look at the gender ratios.
>>
>>732036747
>>732036747
Wow you are fucking retarded. Enjoy being a virgin
>>
>>732036886

No idea why you are so mad.
>>
>>732036747
are you willing to put in the effort to get laid?
>>
>>732037382

Yes.
>>
>>732037537
So, what's the plan for now?
>>
>>732037620

No idea. How do you become less autistic?
>>
>>732037932
Gather information about self improvement, upgrading your life etc. and, most importantly imo, go find some good male friends first to then further expand to female friends.
>>
>>732038322

How do I find friends?
>>
File: tomoko.png (63KB, 456x338px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.png
63KB, 456x338px
>>732038379
Try walking in the tall grass.
>>
File: 1492228378538.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492228378538.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>732018241
Do you have any noticeable powers since 30?
Maybe something some would consider wizard like?
>>
>>732037537
then go out and learn how to play the game & overcome your obvious social awkwardness.
1. social skills require practice & maintenace
2. always get up when you get knocked down
3. the "game" may be stupid, but it's the norm
4. chicks are equations. the answer is sex
5. self-improvement is a mans duty
>>
>>732038700

Nope.
>>
>>732038969
Then what was the point.
But a hooker
Learn how meaningless sex is
Move on with life.
>>
>>732038936
i don't like this mentality, isn't it possible to find a good woman without resorting to manipulation and fake charisma like the game teaches?
>>
>>732038936

Thanks. How can you best practice your social skills?
>>
>>732039282
its not manipulation my dude. It's just how men socialize with women.
>>
>>732039282
that's how reality works: everybody has to play the "game". if you don't, you play with yourself.

>>732039479
start by going out daily to places with lots of people. then expand to (for example) sitting at an café pretending to reading a book and eavesdrop on what/how people talk.
>what do people talk about?
>what talk do people enjoy listening to?
>what kind of body language do they use?
expand your hobbies beyond the neckbeard/weaboo sphere. take a course in cooking or dancing. you learn both skills that will impress people and are generally usable. it also allows you to practice your social skills.

try to talk to your neighbors, classmates or family members. it will be both good practise, give you confidence and give you a rep for being a nice guy.

only reason it's scary to talk to chicks is the because they decide if you get sex or not. when you're comfortable with talking to other people, a lot of that stress will fade, you can make a chick fall for you just by being a good talker.
>>
>>732040652
what the fuck does "the game" even mean in that sense? act like someone who you're not?
>>
File: shamefur.png (246KB, 568x331px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur.png
246KB, 568x331px
>>732040652
I'll bet you're working a lot harder than you need to be.
>>
>>732041040
it's an philosophical concept: playing by the social rules and norms that are in place in order to advance through cultural hierarchy.

>>732041366
i did, but it paid off in the end. i'm happily married
>>
>>732041868
is marriage worth it, though?
>>
>>732041922
About as worth it as home ownership w/ the tax breaks. Depends on your financial situation.
>>
>>732040652

Sure, lemme waste my time and money in order to see what people like to talk about and do in general. Fuck it, I'm better staying a kissless virgin and fucking my onaholes and sex dolls rather than wasting time to get laid by "non-whores".
>>
>>732028935
this is a terrible advice. The chances of getting a date while talking to random stranger is low as fuck. At least if the asker is a man. The best way is always to use social channels : coworkers and friend's friends are #1 way of finding a mate.
>>
>>732024818
Only if we can have tendies afterwords!
>>
>>732041922
it was for me. being married is great. but playing the "game" doesn't guarantee marriage, however learning the rules is essential for carving out your own destiny. in the end, the game is just an allegory for life. if you want something better for yourself, you have to desire it and reach for it, by your own free will.
>get busy living or get busy dying. your choice
>>
>>732042572

Getting busy living still makes you busy dying. You can't avoid the later. The only way you can avoid it is by finding a way to become immortal.
>>
>>732018241
I don't feel better because I feel like I'm gonna become you in 12 years time, knowing its approaching will just make those 12 years drag forever.

Out of curiosity, what do you think is wrong with you and what prevents you from getting laid?

Personally, I'm just an ugly, deformed cunt whose looks his own parents even dislike. I got a haircut and started wearing less 'bleak' clothes and shave everyday and still only manage to break out into the 6/10. Sadly I've been hit by acne, quite severely actually and the pills I took removed most of it, but replaced with scars and I'm not sure if its any better.
As for the rest of my body there is very little I can do, I'm pretty tall because I've long legs, long arms also and narrow shoulders, the rest is average which makes me look like a circus freak. People like me and talk to me, feel comfortable around me and like my 'confidence' (I just stopped caring a LONG time ago) but I feel like they wouldn't wanna have sex with me, I'm just 'not for that' if you get me? I'm good to hang out and everything else, I'm just too ugly to get laid. I started avoiding people lately because anxiety is going through the roof these days, not sure why, may be the loneliness. Things just aren't looking up for me.

What about you tho?
>>
>>732042833
you only get so much time on this earth, and all you can do is spending it wisely instead of being a fool by trying to save it
>>
File: 006.png (600KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
600KB, 1156x1643px
I'll recycle this thread from page 10.
>>
File: 007.png (788KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
788KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 008.png (916KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
916KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 009.png (418KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
418KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 010.png (857KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
857KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 011.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018241

Used women are better bargains than new ones. Did you know brothels are a source of well-maintained, women in their mid-to-late-twenties you can buy cheaper than from a human trafficker?

You might be turned off by the thought of numerous strangers having previously ravished your wife-to-be, but Kiplinger says if you can get past that stigma, buying a gal from a whorehouse could mean significant savings:

We compared prices for a generic blue-eyed blonde sex worker in Nevada, Amsterdam, and Ukraine. As a benchmark, we used the Silkroad Fair Purchase Price—what you might expect to pay a reputable human trafficker—for a good-condition 28 year-old with about 1,200 partners, who in late April was $17,716.

The lowest price was in Ukraine, where a blonde went for $16,000. She was $17,600 in Nevada and $17,999 in Amsterdam. Prices for some other ladies we checked, including Asians, Hispanics, Brazilians, and Ukrainians, in a variety of body types, also showed savings—sometimes slim, sometimes huge. A Ukrainian hooker had 2,500 partners and was 15% below the Silkroad Fair Purchase Price.

Brothels are quick to point out that the women they offer for sale go through frequent inspections and medical checkups. They all provide a report on the woman’s history (e.g., through Whorefax) and offer a range of body types, hair colors, and skintones, and some let you do an extended "test-drive" of several days, during which you can (and should) have a doctor look at her.

It’s another option if you don’t want to haggle for a bride with a trafficker or other seller.
>>
File: 012.png (827KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
827KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 013.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 014.png (772KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
772KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 015.png (795KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
795KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018241
>pathetic life
to who?
>>
File: 016.png (998KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
998KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 017.png (1000KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
1000KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 018.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
why
>>
File: 019.png (623KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
623KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732045100
What will keep her from escaping?
>>
File: 020.png (901KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
901KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 021.png (902KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
902KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 022.png (1014KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
1014KB, 1156x1643px
>>732045539
Where would she go?
>>
File: 023.png (709KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
023.png
709KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 024.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 026.png (892KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
892KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 027.png (1000KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
027.png
1000KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 028.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732045539

Fear.

Also, handcuffs.

And not letting her socialize with American chicks, cuz then she'll get these crazy ideas about being able to do as she pleases, which defeats the purpose of buying a wife in the first place.
>>
File: 029.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732045100

Is this like suddenly a meme now?

>>732044737
>>
File: 030.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
030.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 031.png (757KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
757KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 032.png (750KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
032.png
750KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 033.png (598KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
598KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 034.png (917KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
917KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 035.png (851KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
851KB, 1156x1643px
>>732046185
The term is copypasta.
>>
>>732046185

No. Stop trying to force it.
>>
File: 036.png (793KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
793KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 037.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
037.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 5429083.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
5429083.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
>20 years old
>virgin
>not bad looking
>shy as fuck
>extremely reclusive
>push people away but get lonely when no one is around
>have stayed in room for the last 4 years
>girls hate me because i'm quiet
>hate myself because I am scared of rejection
What can I do to get out of this record loop I call a life.
>>
File: 038.png (871KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
038.png
871KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732046782
Stop being afraid of failure. Take chances, make mistakes and get messy you self hating piece of garbage.
>>
File: 039.png (993KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
039.png
993KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732046782
you need your own thread.
Also, just go outside
>>
File: 040.png (834KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
040.png
834KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 041.png (756KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
041.png
756KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732046782
>>girls hate me because i'm quiet
Shit man I hate that as well, why do you have to be some loud obnoxious faggot trying to be funny with retarded jokes to get people to like you?
>>
File: XeSEOuw.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
XeSEOuw.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>732046782
become a sarcastic cunt that moans at everything, but do it in a humorous way. everyone calls you miserable but they laugh at shit you say really and love it.

this way you don't have to be a loud witty kid for people to like you
>>
File: 042.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
042.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
Yall know elliot rodger? He was a hero
>>
>>732046782
same
>>
>>732047090
see
>>732047165
>>
>>732047181
an*
>>
File: 043.png (898KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
043.png
898KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 044.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
044.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 045.png (893KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
045.png
893KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 046.png (856KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
046.png
856KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732046782
>Do psychedelic drugs
>Realize that nothing matters and do whatever the fuck you like
>???
>Profit
>>
If a girl offered hug/kiss/sex would you take it?
>>
File: 047.png (839KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
047.png
839KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 048.png (733KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
048.png
733KB, 1156x1643px
>>
What have you done wrong ?
What advices can you give us ?
>>
File: 049.png (825KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
049.png
825KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 050.png (774KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
050.png
774KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 051.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
051.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 052.png (852KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
852KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 053.png (774KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
053.png
774KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 054.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018757
just go to a club or a bar and pull faggot
>>
File: 055.png (784KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
055.png
784KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 1428065255094.jpg (8KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1428065255094.jpg
8KB, 183x182px
>>732047165
I am a sarcastic cunt, just could never really socialize with people because I have no idea what to say to them since they always bring up mundane topics or they bore me to death.
>>
File: 056.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
056.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 057.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
057.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 058.png (845KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
058.png
845KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 059.png (876KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
059.png
876KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 060.png (982KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
982KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 061.png (804KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
804KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 062.png (813KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
062.png
813KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 064.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
064.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018611
What do you look like
>>
File: 065.png (666KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
065.png
666KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 066.png (2MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
066.png
2MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 067.png (806KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
067.png
806KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 068.png (1019KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
068.png
1019KB, 1156x1643px
>>
I was a kissless virgin until 25. I lost my virgnity to a bitch at the age of 26 and now I am about to get married with a petite pretty and loyal Asian girl (I'm 30).

If you want to know how I got out of the V-zone, ask me anything.
>>
File: 069.png (808KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
069.png
808KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732044811
Sauce on this comic?
>>
File: 070.png (889KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
070.png
889KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732048624
how did it happen?
>>
File: 19687687678.jpg (39KB, 597x552px) Image search: [Google]
19687687678.jpg
39KB, 597x552px
>>732048624
>>
File: 071.png (985KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
071.png
985KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 072.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 073.png (921KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
073.png
921KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018241
Just think about ww2 and the people who died in this war https://youtu.be/AV9UyJBeHSI?t=39
>>
File: 074.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
074.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 075.png (726KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
075.png
726KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 076.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
076.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 077.png (902KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
077.png
902KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 078.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
078.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732049057
finish it!
>>
File: 079.png (940KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
079.png
940KB, 1156x1643px
>>
i just turned 32, kissless virgin, oddly i have gotten a blowjob though.
>>
File: 081.png (924KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
081.png
924KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 082.png (878KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
082.png
878KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 083.png (805KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
083.png
805KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 084.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 085.png (816KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
085.png
816KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732048693

At some point in my life I realized two things about love:

RULE NUMBER ONE:

A girl for which you are not a 10 will never see you as a 10, no matter how much you love her. Stop trying to get girls who pretend to see you as a good friend, but in fact give a shit about you, no matter how well they look. If the feelings you have towards her are not mutual, then just forget her.

RULE NUMBER TWO:

YOU ARE THE MAN. There is a much bigger humiliation than to get rejected. If you offer her your love, but she rejects you, then you can still keep your face as you have at least tried. If she rejects you, it's easier to accept that you can't get her (even though it may be painful in the beginning) and it's easier to move on and start focussing on other girls. The biggest humiliation you can get is to run after a girl for months or even years and eventually realize that you have lost so much lifetime without even trying.
And some point you have to do the first step that goes further than friendship. There is no way around it, unless you want to be a kissless virgin forever.
>>
File: 086.png (916KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
086.png
916KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 087.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
087.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732045718
Police
>>
File: 088.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
088.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 089.png (971KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
089.png
971KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 090.png (923KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
090.png
923KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732049449

Same poster:

What I mean is: You can't convice someone to love you, regardless of how hard you try. If she doesn't feel the same attraction to you as you do feel towards her, there is no chance that she ever will.
>>
File: 091.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
091.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 092.png (845KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
092.png
845KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 093.png (808KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
093.png
808KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 094.png (850KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
094.png
850KB, 1156x1643px
>>
can i ask you a question??? i need to make myself feel better
>>
>>732049743
But what was your process? Did you do self improvement stuff or just went out and be social?
>>
File: 095.png (855KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
095.png
855KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 096.png (850KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
096.png
850KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 097.png (951KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
097.png
951KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 098.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
098.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 099.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
099.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 100.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 101.png (954KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
954KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 102.png (708KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
708KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 103.png (852KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
852KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732018241
Are your parents together?
>>
34 and kiss less? How? Why don't you work out and get a kiss? Why not hire an escort? What's it like? Do you still feel innocent or does it wear off?
>>
File: 104.png (752KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
752KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 105.png (755KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
105.png
755KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 106.png (637KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
106.png
637KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 107.png (883KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
107.png
883KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 108.png (807KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
108.png
807KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 109.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 110.png (1007KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
110.png
1007KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732050802
jesus christ how long is this shit?
>>
File: 111.png (895KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
895KB, 1156x1643px
>>
>>732048703

OK, here is how I lost my virginity:

I am German, but at one point in my life I decided to do a volunteer service in Peru. Not because I wanted to achieve something good for mankind, but simply because I had always wanted to travel to a very far place and doing a volunteer service was the cheapest way to accomplish my plan.

However, after I had spend 6 months in Peru without fucking one time, I travelled to Cusco one week before my return to Germany, as I wanted to see Machu Picchu.

I arrived in the morning and spent the whole day in Cusco, but did not get to know anyone interesting during the whole day, so even though I was at an amazing place, I felt a little bit depressed in the evening and I was unsure whether I should go out to different pubs for getting boozed or just go to bed and sleep, as I was really in a "let's just forget this shit day" mood...

However, before I went out for drinking, I picked my best clothes, did my hair and did everything to look fuckable, even though I did not really expect to get to know someone that evening.

However, at about midnight I still had not met anyone, so I was really unsure whether I should just go home or go to a new pub in which I could get one free drink as a promotion.

I decided to have that beer and went into the pub, which was quite empty, but then I saw a Peruvian girl sitting alone at a table. She was 4 years older than me and considered me attractive, probably because she thought I was a wealthy foreigner with an interesting life.

Maybe it was also a little bit the effect of alcohol, but it took me only 5 minutes to get my tongue into her mouth and 2 hours to get my dick into her vagina.

Remember: I had never fucked (not even kissed) before and such an event was as unlikely to me as winning the lottery... especially because I felt very depressed when the evening started, so the outcome was very unexpected
>>
>>732050907
imgur or a dump of this cartoon? i dont have the time to download them all from here
>>
File: 113.png (727KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
113.png
727KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 114.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
114.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 115.png (994KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
994KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 116.png (893KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
116.png
893KB, 1156x1643px
>>
File: 117.png (894KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
117.png
894KB, 1156x1643px
>>732051002
Her pen name is Kabi Nagata.
>>
File: 118.png (615KB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
118.png
615KB, 1156x1643px
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.