[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for the long post, but I need legal help. At a local park,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: 1494270628304.png (468KB, 590x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494270628304.png
468KB, 590x768px
Sorry for the long post, but I need legal help.

At a local park, I tried to steal an 11 year old boy's bicycle and ipad. I have decided to admit to this already. The boy (in picture), most likely trained in martial arts, fought back and wrapped his legs around my waist while he called the police with his free hands. I was restrained like this for a while, unable to escape and struggling to breathe. Admittingly, I punched his face a few times in an attempt to escape and knocked out his front tooth.

However, later I made it clear that I had submitted and was literally begging to be released. Instead he continued to squeeze and I sustained 2 cracked ribs. I could no longer contract my body upwards in a motion necessary for breathing and fell unconscious, also losing control of my bladder. A passerby initially thought we were father and son playing rough, but then noticed the smell and the fact that I was not moving (as she tells it) and thankfully told the boy to let go before serious injury could occur.

There are several other false allegations against me that I won't get in to, but these are the facts of the case. We're currently negotiating a deal outside of the courts and that will likely be accepted soon. However, I wanted to know whether I have a chance of winning a counter-sue. I briefly brought it up with my lawyer before and he said there was no chance as he is a small and scrawny kid, a foot shorter and I'm told is only 60lbs so the judge would be unlikely to see him as anything other than the victim. May I have a second opinion on whether I have a chance with a counter sue here?

1) Battery: I believe he went beyond self defense as he was squeezing even after I was unconscious and had relieved myself which he must have been aware of.

2) Psychiatric damage: I get anxious around similar looking people (see pic). Although, I admit this is a long shot since I have not been to therapy of any sort
>>
File: 48d.png (12KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
12KB, 200x155px
>>
File: hitmonos.jpg (101KB, 634x701px) Image search: [Google]
hitmonos.jpg
101KB, 634x701px
hmm, did you try confronting him again in person? maybe show up with some of your peers to try and threaten him a little. or maybe send him some letters about how you feel
>>
lawyer here: the kid will go to jail and his family will have to pay you compensation for the pain you have suffered. don't worry OP you have nothing to fear.
>>
If this is real: AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU PATHETIC CRETIN
>>
>>732013808
First time I've been on /b/ in years and I'm not disappointed
>>
OP take the punishment like a man you thieving nigger.
It's people like you who are destroying our society.
If it were up to me the boy would get a medal and you'd have your fucking hands removed.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>732014072
That's all I needed to know. Thank you for your help.
>>
>>732014199
the kid was trained in martial arts clearly not a fair fight. dont judge OP, be happy you're not in his shoes.
>>
with passerby as witness may be some chance. No passerby? No chance
>>
>>732014272
I'm white
>>
>>732014272
he clearly said 'I submit' and the kid kept on squeezing. who's the bully here?
>>
ITT: OP acts like a nig, gets nogged, cries.
>>
>>732014337
race shouldn't matter in a legal situation like this
>>
>>732014323
Who the fuck steals from an 11 year old child?
OP deserves every bit of pain he gets.
>>
>>732013808
Op you got your ass handed to you by an 11 year old you tried to rob, the court won't favor you and won't even give you the benefit of the doubt, he'll walk away a hero while you stay locked up you fucking creep lmao
>>
Had a good kek thanks Op
>>
>>732014323
He's a fucking grown ass man, him obviously. Only autists from this site would side with him.
>>
>>732014337
I'm pretty sure you'd cry too if your ribs were getting squeezed like that
>>
>>732014388
>implying niggers aren't responsible for a large portion of criminal activity in the United States of America
>>
>>732014395
Who buys an 11-year-old an Ipad? He deserved to have it stolen
>>
>>732014388
Tell that to the niggers.
>>
>>732014433
Yeah but here's the difference:
He didn't do anything to deserve that. You did. You fucking fag.
>>
>>732014395
>Who the fuck steals from an 11 year old child?

Niggers.
>>
>>732014401
that's why the system is unfair
>>
>>732014451
You sound like a massive bitch.
>>
i remember this thread. you again dude?
just give up you can't prove anything in court and why do you steal bikes?
dear op you are not only a faggot but a nigger as well. have you no shame?
>>
>>732014451
Are you retarded?
I bet you also believe in communism you fucking retard.
>>
>>732013921
I lol'd
>>
File: 1403529778858.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403529778858.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>732013808
>There are several other false allegations against me that I won't get in to
We need to know these in order to give good advice
>>
>>732014388
You have the right to defend your property and to detain someone who tried to steal your shit until the police come.

OP is a theiving faggot who got beat up by a kid whose balls haven't dropped yet
>>
>>732014492
Your the aggressor here retard, if he had a gun he should of shot you in the head.
>>
>>732014401
you act so tough but when you get strangled by a trained killer like that you would shut your mouth
>>
>>732014279
Kid's eleven, even trained in martial arts a grown man could easily lift the scrawny fuck up and bash his fucking head in.
Unless OP is an equally scrawny, REEEEEEing subhuman with no muscle mass
>>
>>732013808
How the fuck she smell your piss? You been eating asparagus?
>>
old pasta is old OP, try harder
>>
>>732013808
kek assuming this is true you got what you deserve you degenerate
>>
>>732014592
This has to be bait, also you weren't attacked he was simply defending himself. How much do you even weigh?
>>
>>732014592
>implying I would do anything to piss off a trained killer
It's called intelligence.
Don't fuck with other people and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>732013808
You are a massive bitch-faggot.
I hope they throw the book at you.
You don't deserve any compensation. You DESERVE to get the shit knocked out of you.
>>
idk how it works where you come from but in the netherlands we call this "noodweerexces" and it basically means it's excessive self defence due to being emotionally compromised to caught in the moment. Here, it's a reason to not get prosecuted. There's a fancy name for that in dutch but idk what it is in english.
But it sounds like the boy was just doing it because he could and felt powerful aka he liked it and probably realised it wasn't necessary. Good luck with convincing the judge, get an attorney. Unfortunately though, at least where I'm from, 11 yearolds can't get incarcerated or prosecuted.
>>
the amount of newfags in this thread is astounding, that same pasta has been copied for several days now ffs
>>
>>732013808
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>732013808
What a little asshole
>>
>>732014500
economically speaking, OP was well within his rights to steal that Ipad. It's just the capitalist system that makes it illegal to restribute wealth in a fair way. You should do your homework before you dicard an elaborate system like communism just like that,it clearly has its merits.

Also retard is a really offensive term
>>
>>732014475
Nobody deserves getting squeezed like that and almost dying. I was trying to steal without any violence.
>>
>>732014433
I wouldn't be stealing a kids bike or ipad
>>
I'm a lawyer.

Regardless what happened, It's all about 'privilege' these days. This kid looks like he might be muslim or some other etnicity. Also his age doesn't help in your favor.

I'm assuming you're a white cis male which gives you max privilege.
BUT here's your get-out-of-jail freecard. Say you're something else gendered and plea sexual herrassement. Say you're muslim, whatever-sexual etc. According to laws you can be trans-anything which gives you major drops in privilege points, outnumbering this fucking kid and winning. If you still lose you can shriek X-PHOBIA, YOU'RE RAPING ME, BLACK LIVES MATTER, MUH RACISM. Court will most likely pussy out and you'll win.
>>
kek at the newfaggery in replies. I bet this guy is a 37 year old chef at Wendy's earning $7.75/hr
>>
>>732014545
*you're
** should've
>>
>>732013808

Stop being a nigger thief
>>
>>732014938
I'm white.
>>
>>732014643
weight or age doesn't matter in a street fight situation, only skill does.
>>
>>732014072

Oh no, did this happen in CA? The victim goes to jail, and the perp walks thanks to prop 47
>>
Lol. Go ahead and give the lawyer all your money trying to counter sue. It'll be hilarious when you end up homeless where you belong.

And dude, you got your ass thoroughly handed to you by a 11 year old, how beta do you feel on a scale of Carl the Cuck to Anthony Burch?
>>
>>732015122
We're both the victim and I live in London.
>>
>>732014729

Yeah, but your society has degenerated into a bunch of feminist faggots
>>
>>732013808
I've never seen this pasta before
really nice
>>
>>732014819

I don't know what you are reading, but OP is clearly a nigger. He admitted to stealing from children (or trying to)
>>
>>732014862

We aren't all neets in mom's basement. Some of us have jobs and aren't on /b/ all day long
>>
>>732015182

Won't the boys at the pub beat your ass for being a fag who got 'battered' by an 11-year old?
>>
>>732013808

awh did you get caught trying to nick stuff from a child, couldn't even shoplift or smash a car window?
and you want to be compensated for the fact he stood up to you, and gave you owchies?

>YOU SAD PATHETIC WANKSTAIN

>JOU MA SE POES

> ...&.. HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA you dozy,dozy! bollox.

you sound like the type if sub-human that is polluting our genepool.
retroactive abortion is the sentence.
>>
>>732013808

>Nigger tries to steal
>Bait, victim puts in leg lock hold
>Nigger gets knocked out from the pressure and cracked ribs
>Nigger tries to get compensation

Why would you ever think you could get compensation for your own downfall? You tried to steal the things you retarded nigger, enjoy your medical bill. For the record, I hope you get hit by a bus and die soon, no room on this Earth for piss ants like you.

>If bait, then that hook hurts
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.