[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the french have to deal with muslims every single day and have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 33

File: macron.jpg (99KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
macron.jpg
99KB, 960x640px
the french have to deal with muslims every single day and have had dozens of attacks over the last 2 years

still they are not pussies like almost half of the USA

you alt-right should be ashamed of your cowardice. but of course you're too dumb to see it that way.
>>
words words words words words words words
>>
>>731915451
and even in the USA, like NYC where attacks happen the most, they're not afraid.
>>
banks won, nothing to be happy
>>
>>731915601
banks won in the US too with the election of trump

until the system changes, banks will always win
>>
>>731915451
Until another Muslim terror attack happens from the rapefugees.. then they will be crying out for help from the us.
I seriously couldn't give a fuck about France anymore... they constantly surrender and then ask for help.
>>
>>731915451
I don't really care about the French. I just want to know about Current Year man. Apparently if I don't suck his dick and swallow his sperm whole I'm not actually for net neutrality.
>>
>>731915451
>the french are not pussies because they do absolutely nothing while they are killed my muslim terrorist groups

I don't follow you.
>>
>>731915635
>banks won in the US too with the election of trump
Right but they would have won with hillary too. That is how they play that game.
>>
File: 1363410655309.jpg (20KB, 297x201px) Image search: [Google]
1363410655309.jpg
20KB, 297x201px
>>731915451
They chose to derail the populist movement for the sake of being "unique" and "individual" at the cost of their own peril, and that's supposed to make them strong and independent free thinkers? Being suicidal for the sake of appearing steadfast doesn't make you smart, it makes you an idiot. Good job France. You blew your one chance to save your culture. But at least you can say you didn't act like the US. I'm sure that will mean everything once you're living under Sharia.
>>
>>731915564
They aren't afraid because they convinced themselves it can never happen again. It's a european problem now, right up until it happens again then there will be nonstop fear cycles on the news again.
>>
>>731916033
there are so few terrorist acts and deaths it's literally nothing to be worried abuot. stop being a fucking pussy. people die every day from all sorts of things faggot
>>
>>731916206
oh it for sure will happen again. terrorism is now a fact of life.

still, it's absolutely nothing to be concerned about assuming no real spike in deaths. thousands of dead out of 350 million in the USA is something like 0.00000002 % chance of it happening to you. there are plenty of worst things to fear than fucking terrorists.
>>
>>731916234
>People die every day so muslim terrorists are allowed to murder you

This is cuck bait. You really shouldn't be that obvious.
>>
>>731916335
we need to stop it as much as we can and we're currently doing a fine job in the western world.
>>
>>731915451
>still they are not pussies like almost half of the USA

Not pussies for letting each other get walked on by shit skins?
>>
>>731916234
It's not just terror attacks, it's the increase in rape, sexual assault, child grooming, sexual slavery, theft, battery, murder, honor killings etc.Europe is on a one track path to ruin.
>>
>>731916375
being pussies by fearing it, by changing your long-standing and freedom-based way of life because of your fear.
>>
File: 1494222455763.jpg (404KB, 1146x1871px) Image search: [Google]
1494222455763.jpg
404KB, 1146x1871px
Assuming OP isn't MASTA TROLL

He Means to say

>We are fucking cowards who let muslims rape our women and kill our people but we will defend them to look good

Honestly its like the town pedo touching your kids but you letting it happen and telling your kids to stop crying.
>>
>>731916445
there is no increase in overall rapes in any european country. in fact rapres are way down. sweden changed their counting system, but outside of that show me one country that it has. i'll wait.
>>
>>731916522
there are plenty of murderers and rapists who aren't muslim faggot. you think someone killed in aurora said "oh at least he isn't muslim"

fuck off with your cowardice. just man up and admit you're afraid.
>>
>>731915451
t. achmed
>>
>>731916456
>changing your long-standing and freedom-based way of life because of your fear.

If you think that's how we live.....
>>
>>731916170
only if you buy into the media-frenzy death count is any worse than the other nearly 1k murders that aren't "terror-related". dead is dead.
>>
>>731916456

That's the government. The media. But no people are not afraid. But seeing how probably 75% of recent terror attacks are Muslims

And how Germany. Sweden. France. Etc have seen a pretty negative outcomes from refugees it's pretty smart to not trust refugees

If you live in a town and one house has gang members or just creepy things going on its not cowardly to avoid it or to want them gone

Cowardly is having hundreds die over one religion and not seeing a pattern, and defending Muslims. I mean correct me if im wrong but didn't Canada pass some law preventing anti muslim talk ?
>>
>>731916328
>terrorism is now a fact of life
It has always been a fact of life, thinking otherwise is a very americanised way of looking at the world. In fact, death totals around the world caused by terrorists are on a clear decline over the last 100 years. The actual changes are more attacks with fewer deaths in places that weren't traditionally targeted. Somehow this makes americans think there are more deaths.

The chance of it happening to you does not mitigate the nature of the crime and standing strong and saying "we are not afraid" while being murdered by a terrorist isn't a progressive act.

For most terrorists, killing is its own reward. everyone knows that terrorism is statistically the worst way to achieve your philosophical goals but that has not stopped it.

Americans ignoring the problem does not make you them better people especially when this new breed of terrorist exists solely because of american interference in other nations.
>>
>>731915451
frenchs should revive charlemagne's spirit and crush the terrorists with his hammer
>>
>>731916763
the laws of the country must and will prevail. if they aren't, that's an issue with the country's police force. people will always, always do as much shit as they can get away with.

what do you think would happen in the USA if cops stopped enforcing laws and people realized?
>>
>>731916234
C'mon man
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>
>>731916801
most terrorism in america is by non-muslims. we need to stop all terrorism and not only terrorism from a certain skin color or religion.
>>
>>731916596

True. Rapist exist. But they arent trying to instill sharia law and Muslim dominance

Also if said "native" rapists exist why bring in more

Also learn basic statistics cunt. In American whites cause more crime and you could argue that. Until you realize blacks/not whites cause more crimes by %>

So you're saying.
>More native Europeans cause crime. But ill ignore that they make up 80+% of Europe

>Ill pretend even though a majority of refugees don't work. Support Sharia law. Or cause terror and overall don't help that its ok

>After all i mean only 1% of Muslims cause harm. Right. That's only like a million. No biggie
>>
File: bigbait.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bigbait.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>731915451
>>
Recently in Canada there was a muslim doctor who was arrested because he performed female genital mutilation on muslim girls for muslim parents.

The prosecutor was so scared of public backlash through claims of racism that they did not prosecute the parents at all to avoid an argument about religious freedom.
>>
>>731917048
sharia law is nonsense to get idiots like you all rabid. the law can only be changed if the people allow it to.
>>
>>731917150
so what? the people who chose this route need to be ousted from power. it's up to the people to demand it.
>>
>>731917048
%'s are all bullshit. we need to stop as much of this and any type of crime as we can. targeting exterior trait details is not the answer.
>>
>>731916950
I never mentioned muslims you racist.
>>
>>731915451
I don't see how not wanting scuzlims to kill and rape people is cowardice. If anything, not speaking out and stopping these things from happening is much more cowardly. In the less than 3 years since the refugee crises began 240+ people have been killed in terror attacks and those are only those attacks which the French government deemed as terror attacks, even though other murders may have also been terror attacks. In the last 11 years before 2015 there were only 10 deaths due to terror attacks. That increase is very clearly massive and very obviously the increase coincides with the refugee crises. To deny that too many refugees is an issue is simply much more cowardly as you're denying reality.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (73KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
73KB, 625x626px
>>731915451
>>
>>731917524
you shuold'nt want anyone to kill anyone else. but it does happen. it's a fact of life. no murdered person cares whether they were murdered by a muslim or a christian. it's just really dumb to think they do.

we need to stop all these types of crimes.
>>
>>731917524
there is no increase in overall murder rates in france. nor is there an increase in rapes.

in fact in all the western world we are much safer than we've ever been.

your fear does not equal greater threat. you're just a coward
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (95KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
95KB, 750x1024px
>>731917400
>>
>>731917210
This is the same behavior that is happening in so many countries in europe. Holding people accountable is all well and good right up until someone might not like it.

What the doctor did was illegal and he was prosecuted because it conflicts with professional ethics. What the parents did was illegal but they were not prosecuted out of fear of public backlash.

This is the social trend we are talking about all over the U.S. and Europe. It is now okay for certain people to break the law because they scream racism if they are held to the same standards as everyone else.

>He lives in a refugee camp, how was he not to rape those people when he went into town

This is the motto for progression in 2017.
>>
>>731915451
ignoring a problem =/= dealing with a problem
>>
>>731917753
they shuold be prosecuted. if they're not, it's a breakdown in the system that needs to be fixed. the people in canada should demand it be fixed.

what's your point?
>>
>>731917759
pretending the problem is scarier than it is is not going to make people think you're less of a coward.
>>
>>731917753
>. It is now okay for certain people to break the law because they scream racism if they are held to the same standards as everyone else.

yeah this is bullshit, sorry. show me some links to verified numbers here, thanks
>>
>>731917684
yes and I'm sure the 230+ people dead in Nice and Paris were also an imaginary product of my fear, right?
>>
>>731917844
My point is this is exactly the same behavior that is becoming more and more common in Europe. Criminal apologists simply because they are refugees.

The popular leftist belief in the U.S. right now is that europe has the right idea. Obviously you don't share that ideal which means you are not a mindless contrarian.
>>
>>731918063
what about the thuosands of other people dead in france from violent crime that year? you don't give a shit about them huh?
>>
>>731918172
i just don't see it, sorry. show me some links because as far as i can tell you're just reading bullshit propaganda websites. show me proof from a legit source, not a video, not blogs like breitbart and i'll read it.
>>
>>731918063
230 dead out of 66.8 million people in france.

that leaves a 0.000003 % chance of death by terrorism.

and you're fucking afraid of that miniscule chance? wtf

you're proof that statistics needs to be taught earlier. jesus christ.
>>
>>731917951
Ignoring the problem does not make it go away. These issues have always existed but they have spiked heavily in european countries accepting refugees.

We are discussing world events, if you have not been getting world news through multiple sources for the last 10 years that is your concern and not mine and you should not insert yourself into a discussion on a topic that you are not educated on and demand to have everything explained for you.

It is your right to disagree and continue to not pay attention but that does make you right.
>>
>>731918457

>spiked heavily

then i guess you won't have a problem showing this proof of spike of violent crime numbers. i'll wait.
>>
>>731918457
just because you see it whenever a few people die a certain way on the news all the time now doesn't mean it's an actual increase in overall violent death.
>>
>>731918286
So you agree there are problems in Canada and it is a failure of the system but when it is claimed to have happened in a european country you are skeptical?

Why the double standard?
>>
>>731918606
if what you're saying is true, and you have provided no links so i can't speak to its veracity, then the people not charging others for crimes clearly needs to be addressed, yes.
>>
File: 1352396838995.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1352396838995.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>731916529
What the fuck are you smoking?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
>>
>>731918672
the sweden one is bullshit but i'll look at the other links.
>>
>>731918672
these numbers are all "crimes by refugees". what we're talking abuot is an increase in overall crime. please share proof of that, thanks
>>
>>731918606
let's see verified, credible sources for all these breakdowns in the system you're talking about. i'll read and we can discuss further.
>>
>>731918523
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786

BBC reporting that malmo is the rape capital of europe

>It's okay because it also counts sexual exploitation, molestation and sex trafficing
>It's okay because they count each claim of rape individually and some countries (no source) don't

BBC is a progressive european based news agency and not at all affiliated with right aligned american media and they still didn't bury the rape story.

First result in google. You are free to feel differently about these things but you cannot say they don't exist without being ignorant of all world events of the last 10 years.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>731919075
sweden is off the table. they changed how they count rapes. but it should be the same in every fucking country that has muslims. according to you.

so try again.

no google is not a source. present a verified, credible source of you're full of shit. period.
>>
>>731918722
>>731918886

uh huh. It's all a big fat lie none of these stats are true because I don't like the sources. Let's all just continue to wallow in blind ignorance.

https://www.amren.com/news/2016/11/italy-report-more-immigrants-more-crime/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/denmark-78-of-criminals-in-capital-are-of-non-western-origin-and-84-are-unemployed/

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7995/migrants-rape-austria
>>
>>731919075
i have done research and i see no increase in overall crime. crime is way down, safest western world has been ever. it spiked in the 80s across the world and has been slowly declining ever since.

so if you want to dispute that you best pony up some proof of your claims.
>>
>>731918778
>what we're talking abuot is an increase in overall crime

No we aren't. The clear course of this discussion was the negative effects of taking in refugees. Crimes committed by refugees are a huge negative impact and particularly disgusting on a philosophical level because they are perpetrating crimes against people that offered them succor.

The leftist argument is that refugees aren't committing any crimes and that it is right wing propaganda. Saying refugees commit crimes in the countries that take them in but the over all crime rate doesn't go up is not only a shifting goal post but it also ignores the obvious fact that these data points only prove that native residents are committing less crimes and crimes committed by refugees are making up for that gap.
>>
>>731919389
of course they will commit crimes. it's dumb to think they won't.

the same low % of people of any group are worthless criminal shitheads.

why would you expect immigrants to all be angels? just dumb. no one argues that there are some criminals. there has to be.
>>
>>731919345
thanks, checking them out now

i don't say it's all bullshit, i just haven't seen proof that it's anything to be scared of. i'm willing to look at it with an open mind.

i won't for example go to a site that is 'muslimstatistics' as it's obviously biased.

and since sweden is off the table. i don't see much left in your links. maybe the gates instititute link?
>>
>>731918722
>>731918778

I guess all of these stats were fabricated out of thin air to make the poor oppressed Muslims look bad.

https://heatst.com/world/german-govt-immigrant-crime-increased-by-over-50-during-2016/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/migrant-crimes-increased-disproportionately-in-germany-last-year/

https://theamericanrevenant.com/2017/02/10/swedens-migrant-crime-explosion-costs-8-7-billion-extra-refugees-will-cost-32-7-billion-total-in-2017/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowG1RwnU7k
>>
>>731915451
He's also trying to steal all of America's scientists and engineers
>>
>>731919181
>sweden is off the table
It doesn't count because i don't want it to!

>They changed how they count rapes
It's okay for refugees to rape in sweden because they also count sex trafficking, molestation and sexual interference with children!

>UR JUST A MUSLIM HATING RACIST

Calm down you leftists cuck. Show me one time in this conversation where I said muslims. It's pretty racist to assume all refugees are muslims. what kind of ignorant degenerate thinks all refugees are muslim? Come on, It's 2017.

>so try again.
I proved you wrong with a single google search. You lost this argument hands down. Please educate yourself before you take part in a discussion.

>google is not a source

BBC is not a source because it can be reached by google?

That is top tier mental gymnastics. Maybe you should go back to your safe space and bury your head in the sand until you can think straight.
>>
>>731919345
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

this one is based on 5 year old data and it says little about who is doing the harassing.

how about you go back and find some actual links that contibute to the conversation. no blogs, no anti-muslim sites, no old data. thanks
>>
>>731919389
>The leftist argument is that refugees aren't committing any crimes and that it is right wing propaganda.
Nobody is saying that.
Every group has criminals in it.
Immigrants are less criminal than host populations.
The right wing point to any crimes by immigrants and say it is a consequence of immigration.
>>
>>731915451
this
>>
>>731919741
again with sweden. the numbers in sweden are meaningless. the fact that you need to keep posting them proves you have nothing else.

heatstreet is nonsense as is daily caller. and again, that's % of immigrant crime not overall crime.

and videos don't prove anything so i didn't bother even opening that.

try again. maybe you're learning something here but i doubt it
>>
>>731919382
>no increase in overall crime
Stop this goal post shifting. The argument was never about over all crime rates. I even stated that global terrorism is on a huge decline.

The argument was that refugees do not commit crimes which is categorically false. Then the argument was that the crimes are so few that it doesn't matter which is categorically false and completely devoid of any merit.

Now the argument is that overall crime rate is down so it is okay for refugees to commit crimes in the countries that saved them from the oppressive dictators in their own countries? That is a non-sequitur and victim blaming.
>>
>>731916234
Nice
>>
>>731919790
it doersn't count because they changed how they count sexual crimes, throwing off the numbers from previous years.

but it shoudn't only be sweden right?
>>
File: 1459322963277.jpg (683KB, 2643x1983px) Image search: [Google]
1459322963277.jpg
683KB, 2643x1983px
>>
>>731919504
>of course they will commit crimes. it's dumb to think they won't.
>Why would you expect immigrants to all be angels

Don't say this in liberal america or you will be castrated and burned at the stake.
>>
>>731916078
Not even bringing one Argument here.
>>
>>731920056
they commit crimes of course. no one can possibly argue they don't.

if you have 10,000 people 1000 will be criminals, whether those 1000 are a certain skin color or not is irrelevant.

only idiots think being robbed my a muslim is worse than being robbed by a white christian.
>>
File: IMG_5979.jpg (221KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5979.jpg
221KB, 953x831px
http://www.renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
>>
>>731920143
not a single one of my liberal friends believe immigrants commit no crimes. this is some bullshit straw man started by the alt-right.

they have the same % of criminals as any other racial or religious group.
>>
>>731920104
>they changed how they count sexual crimes
>Molesting children, forcing people into sex slavery and counting each rape individually paint an unfair picture of sex crimes in malmo

This is liberal logic.
>>
>>731919701
>>731919912
>>731920028

If the stats are true, who gives a fuck how biased it is? That's bias in itself you fucking moron.

Perhaps reading stats isn't good enough for you. Maybe you need to actually see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDipEQl9tE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3R3-faGd4

This is the problem with you fucking idiot Eurotrash. Even in the face of a gun barrel, you will still insist that it's not a problem. This is why your continent on on the brink of destruction.
>>
>>731920302
the point is you can't take the numbers for 2015 and compare them to the numbers for 2010. that's all i'm saying. it's a lot more difficult to figure out what the increase or decrease really is.

but what happens in sweden should be the same as any country welcoming in muslim immigrants. and yet all you can do is post links to sweden.
>>
>>731920195
>Not a single argument

The argument is that the banks won in the U.S. regardless of which candidate won the presidency. The person I responded to implied it was specific to trump through deliberate omission.
>>
>>731920313
videos don't prove anything, sorry. not even bothering to watch them.

a credible source can't be a video.
>>
File: IMG_5991.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5991.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>731920226

they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes, and their extremists are a larger % of their pop - and Europe IS NOT OBLIGATED TO TAKE LARGE NUMBERS OF A HOSTILE ALIEN CULTURE.

Basic issue: The Left and Jews hate just everything but especially white christian males and your bullshit aside the point is to destroy white majorities.

thats racism youve Orwellized into virtue
>>
>>731920538
if they commit more crimes, more of them should be going to jail. that's how it works in the USA of course we have a very efficient police force. maybe that needs to change in france too.
>>
>>731920226
Thank you for your sanity. I agree with you and always have if you read the conversation chain. The problem is not people that want individual accountability and accountability for media.

The problem is the people that claim that refugees are blameless and people that think most refugees are criminals.
>>
File: 1493832258061.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493832258061.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>731920477
I tried. Oh well. I wish you and the rest of Europe the best of luck. You're going to need it.
>>
>>731920618
the point is there's no reason to stop them from coming in. if you took that 10,000 from an area, send them back hom, and shipped in 10,000 random people from another part of your country you'd get the same number of criminals in that area.
>>
>>731920644
i can show you a video of all sorts of incidents, from all skin colors and religions. doesn't prove shit, overall
>>
File: 1488478924997.jpg (267KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1488478924997.jpg
267KB, 960x652px
>>731915451

>the french have to deal with muslims every single day

Many Muslims in France are french citizens, you retard. Btw, among those civilians, police men and soldiers killed during those terror attacks were also french Muslims.
>>
>>731920806
yeah and? it's about 5% of the population. they're still muslims that they have to deal with and they're not scared.
>>
>>731920782
ok man. You're right. There's nothing wrong happening in Europe. It's all good.
>>
>>731920266

Damn, what a clever plan. And the only one's who figured it out are people on the internet that smell bad.
>>
>>731920972
no more than ever has been. there's always been violent crime, it's a fact of life. we need to stop as much as we can and currenlty we're doing a pretty damned good job of it. 1.06 out of 100,000 people. not bad. low chances. nothing to fear, surely.
>>
>>731920294
>Posts anecdotal evidence
>Claims strawman

Hmmmm, suspect.

>this is some bullshit straw man started by the alt-right.

Actually this view was propagated by left aligned media in the U.S. especially social media. I don't blame you for this.

>they have the same % of criminals as any other racial or religious group.

Really? the exact same %? Do you have those numbers? It seems odd that crime can be committed anywhere in the world at any time and it always balances out to be exactly the same breakdown on a social scale.

Actually you are incorrect and your liberal racism is showing. Refugees (all refugees mind you not just modern refugees in europe but in a historical context) have higher crime rates (that is per capita) than other socio-economic groups because, traditionally, they are under extreme duress from exchanging a life threatening situation for a new powerless situation where they are often forced to be idle.

Personally I still believe in accountability during these situations but it is understandable that crime rates would be higher during such trying times.

It is, without question, evil to ignore facts to fit your narrative.
>>
File: IMG_5858.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5858.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>731920294

two things: NO THEY DON'T. Muslims in Germany and Sweden and probably elsewhere commit a very disproportionate amount of violent and sexual crimes. Are you ignorant of that or simply lying?

2. If they committed no crime, that has no bearing on the issue of wherher White European Nations are allowed by cuck fags like you to have the basic human right of existing.

Hating the very idea of nativeWhite majorities- IN EUROPE- is racist, and the result of Cultural Marxist indoctrination tracing back to the mostly Jewish and commie Frqnkfurt School.

Fag.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/28/campus-intersectionalism-breeds-anti-semitism-like-chicago-jewish-privilege-flyers/

funny how its 'hate' if the privilege of the wealthiest and by far most powerful ethnic or religious group is brought up, but just fine to worry about too many (European/Xian) 'whites' who at 60% of the pop are NEVER over-represented like jews are... at 2.5% of the population if I wonder why they are 20% at Top School thats suddenly not 'diversity' ut 'antisemitism' ... pointing out that qualified non-jewish 'whites' are **underrepresented** why thats 'white supremacism'

Cute.

works out well for tptb and useful idiots like you
https://www.zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
>>
Put simply France has been helped out of been controlled by a fascist dictatorship twice in modern times. They just had a vote on whether or not to be free or controlled again under a dictatorship. 3rd time unlucky France , UK is sick and tired of helping you out and fighting your wars.
>>
You are all cunts
>>
>>731920538

Fun fact: The guy in the picture isn't a jew but japanese-austrian who was born in Tokyo

>pic related: His parents.
>>
>>731920419
>comparing

Who is comparing. People are being raped in malmo right now. Is it okay that they are being raped because rape might just mean they are being sold into slavery? Is it okay that they are being raped because it might just mean that the rape happening to them right now is not the same rape that happened to them last year?

If you answered yes, you are an absolute piece of human trash and you should report to the authorities and tell them how you feel about rape.

If you answered no, great! You are a human being. Now stop picking sides of media debate and be a real person.
>>
>>731921285
i haven't read any article claiming immigrants commit zero crime either. show me some article and i'll denounce it just as loudly.
>>
File: IMG_5992.png (57KB, 342x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5992.png
57KB, 342x508px
>>731921075

hey newfag?

20 seconds looking into Coudenhove Kalergi and his writings and the prixe named after him... should be enough to show everyone reading this that you are a fucking cucked loser.

Thanks for playing, faggot.

http://balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
>>
>>731921285
per-capita is a nonsense concept. you just don't understand how statistics works, that's the problem. your ignorance of it has allowed you to be mislead.
>>
>>731921314
show me proof of an increase in overall crime and i'll agree with you. until then at best what you're talking about is crimes that are solved. this data is not really relevant.
>>
>>731921517
>article

Social media is still media. Like I said, I don't blame you for the shit that ultra liberal racists post, but that doesn't change the fact that there is an extremely vocal movement at home and abroad that would make it criminal to state facts, like some refugees commit rape against the citizens of the country that house them, if they could.
>>
>>731921515
people were always raped in malmo. these crimes should be stopped, whoever is doing them.
>>
File: 1492949446724.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1492949446724.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>731921582

>cucked loser

You all have to remember, the guy posting that, looks like this.
>>
File: IMG_5993.jpg (85KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5993.jpg
85KB, 618x618px
>>731921075

jew think so?

http://m.tomatobubble.com/site/id979.html

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-by-design-part-1/
>>
>>731921707
yes and many residents of the country commit rape. all rapes should be stopped, all rapists should go to jail, regardless of the ethnicity of the rapist.

catching only immigrant ones doesn't help anything.
>>
File: IMG_5994.jpg (78KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5994.jpg
78KB, 514x585px
>>731921475

riiight. I didnt say Kalergi himself was a jew.

care to desperately try again?
>>
>>731921589
>per-capita is a nonsense concept
Now I know you are trolling.

>it is unfair to consider peoples culture, life experience and current situation when considering crime!

Why? Because people who are brought up disrespecting women in an unstable environment that are forced into a life changing event that sees them in extreme poverty and forced isolation in a foreign land are more likely to commit crimes?

I am not saying that these refugees are committing crimes because they are muslim, that is a leftist strawman. Most of the crimes committed by refugees can be attributed primarily to the extreme nature of their transition. It is not racist to consider these aspects, in fact it is quite racist to ignore them.
>>
>>731915451
Lmao, France is done...how long before they turn it into another Syria? The french have always been pathetic cuckolds though..
>>
>>731921768
I agree, and unless you are the sort of person to say refugees don't commit rape, you and I don't have a problem.
>>
>>731922100
per capita, aside from being a meaningless concept individually, only deals in crimes that were solved and culprits caught. there has little to do with actual crimes committed and you can't pretend it does.
>>
>>731922187
they do, only as many of them do as white christians. i see zero proof that more of them are rapists.
>>
File: IMG_5995.jpg (80KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5995.jpg
80KB, 600x311px
>>731921811

the guy who posts accurately about the 'father of the EU' and his plans to create a mixed servant race as identified in his own writings...

you want to assure us he is unattractive and fat and voted for Trump.

Is that right?

So... what he says about Kalergi is wrong?

or- do you just hope no one looks into it?
I think you arent a troll.

I think youre so desperate to be morally superior you dont care one bit about the truth, even the *noncontroversial* truth, as in here.

Sad.
>>
>>731921854
>catching only immigrant
Strawman.

At no point did I say only immigrants should be targeted for arrest. I was arguing against people who claimed all refugees are blameless which is yet another strawman.

Your leftist racism is exposed when I say some refugees commit rape and your answer is "so? the native population rapes too." You assume I am attacking people that you feel you need to protect because they can't protect themselves. That is racist.
>>
File: 1356490119829.jpg (6KB, 219x251px) Image search: [Google]
1356490119829.jpg
6KB, 219x251px
>>731918722

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>731922256
>per capita
>meaningless concept

So you disagree with the entire concept of economics?

>only deals in crimes that were solved and culprits caught
This is categorically false. It rightfully considers all criminal reports.

I don't even know what you are arguing anymore. You have backpedaled so far that you are implying the concept of statistics is invalid.
>>
>>731922365
but if we agree that any population sub-group will contain a certain number of rapists, what's the difference if they're immigrants or not? rape should be stopped of course. and rapists should go to jail for even attempted rape.

or are you suggesting that white christian women would rather be raped by white christian rapists? it's sort of an idea i can get behind in theory i suppose.
>>
>>731921825

Do you honestly believe that anyone clicks those links to read bullshit strait from the mind of some schizophrenic maniac?
>>
>>731922505
per capita as it relates to crime and criminals based on skin color or set of beliefs is meaningless.
>>
>>731922553
yeah no way would i randomly click links here on 4chan
>>
>>731922308
>only as many of them do as white christians

This is the second time I have seen this. We can't ignore it. Muslims and christians commit crimes at exactly the same rates? This must be a divine sign that crime is gods will.

Or it is a sign that you and most others are afraid to collect and analyze this type of data for fear of being called a racist.

How does it feel to know that in your quest to avoid being a racist you ended up being a racist because you refused to let culture be a part of your analysis?

It's 2017, there isn't room for racist ignorance anymore.
>>
>>731922505
it disregards so much. for example, immigrant status and it's inherant biases might account for a perceived increase, as might the perceptions of people who they deal with on a daily basis. economic differences, area where they are forced to locate, joblessness, etc.
>>
File: IMG_5999.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5999.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
Black Pigeon Speaks on Leftist/Globalist cucks v nationalists in Sweden post elidemic of immivader rapes

https://youtu.be/C4ZjodXY1DE

The native swedish women are to blame of course

https://youtu.be/zkVcqZZG-aU

BPS = someone you should watch when dealing with Regressive Leftoids.
>>
>>731918434
What he is afraid of is the upward trend of death by terrorism and its correlation to the influx of Islamic immigrants. As you said the chance of death by a terrorist attack in France is currently 0.000003% considering that there were 230 dead out of a population of 66,800,000. However as >>731917524 said the figure 11 years prior to when the refugee crisis began was 10, meaning that the number of deaths due to terrorist attacks has risen 2,200%. and your 0.000003% chance was previously 0.000000130434783%. This of course, also does not include the number of religiously motivated and/or "justified" rapes/murders/crimes committed by Islamic immigrants which considering their increasing presence are also undoubtedly on the rise as well. If you can't see that then maybe you should keep studying statistics dipshit.
>>
File: srsly it's true cat crow.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
srsly it's true cat crow.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
>>731922318

>plans to create a mixed servant race
>>
>>731922724
it's not racism. a certain % of all groups are fucking shit heads.

god's will is just a fantasy.
>>
>>731922610
>refugees are all one skin color and set of belief

Leftist racism is truly the most ignorant form. Who said refugees all come from one place? Who said they all of the same beliefs?

You are a racist and until you can separate your disgusting racial biases from informed opinion, you shouldn't involve yourself in discussions of this nature. You sicken me, racist.
>>
File: IMG_6001.jpg (20KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6001.jpg
20KB, 304x166px
White Genocide a Jewish Plot?
This post will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics.
http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
>>
>>731922781
>>731922505
people might have a tendency to report more crimes by immigrants. police officers might pursue them more. they might be easier to catch.

there's just too many factors to make it important at all.
>>
>>731922885
your cries of racism is just nonsense. i didn't call you racist faggot. ease up on your justifications.
>>
>>731922935
Then how do you explain police covering child rape gangs in Britain and Sweden? Why would they do that if, according to you, they do the opposite?
>>
>>731922885
wahh people called me racist so now i'm going to call everyone a racist i can

you dumb fucking faggot crybaby
>>
>>731922781
Dumb dumb, I clearly said that the reason, both current and historical, that refugees commit more crimes is because of the extreme nature of their current socio-economic situation.

That doesn't make a per-capita analysis invalid. The fact that you need to qualify that data means you are a racist. The numbers don't hold biases, they are just numbers.
>>
>>731923083
they shuold go to jail themselves if it's true.
>>
>>731923127
numbers, every number, alone and without context, is meaningless
>>
>>731923137
Obviously. That still doesn't address your theory that they specifically go after Muslims over everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_6002.jpg (128KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6002.jpg
128KB, 600x837px
>>731922846

lol. wow.

you do NOT care about looking like a lying shill.

good for you, Rachel.

'The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

NOW THE QUESTION IS... is there a bigger failure on this thread than you?

pro tip: nope.

lol
>>
>>731923127
the point is, ship out the immigrants (can be white immigrants in a black country too) and replace them with the same socio-economic pool and you'd have the same crime.
>>
>>731915451
Their attacks by muslims still arent even as dangerous as American police attacking and killing unarmed americans

Its not even close. Just America's police are more dangerous than all their muslims..... And were not even factoring the Americas ghetoos and gang bangers
>>
>>731922848
>a certain % of all groups are fucking shit heads.
Absolutely. Are those % exactly the same across all cultures? religions? social structures? economic groups?

If you don't know, consider that saying they are exactly the same between refugees (who are never composed completely of people from one place, creed or socio-economic group) and the citizens of the country the refugees are in (who are never composed completely of people from one place, creed or socio-economic group) is a racist statement born from ignorance with the intent of showing equality.
>>
>>731923285
oh i thought you were arguing the other point. yes, some outliars exist.

what makes you so open to taking one or two examples of something and making it into some sort of widespread 100% problem? why can't you see it just for what it is, one or two problem areas that need fixing.
>>
>>731923433
yes, if you factor in the concept that people will be as violent and criminal as the host country allows, you can see the breakdown more clearly. if you're in a country where no one punishes rape you're going to have a lot more ongoing raping. it's just logical.
>>
>>731922935
>there's just too many factors to make it important at all

It's complicated so crimes don't matter? What kind of logic is that?

Also statistically speaking crimes committed by refugees are more often overlooked because of the unlikely chance of conviction especially when it is theft or harassment/threats compared to violent crime.
>>
>>731922976
You are a racist because you heard refugee and assumed one skin color and one set of beliefs.

In what way is that not racism?
>>
>>731923461
I;m not. I'm looking at data spread out not just in the west, but in the middle east as well. Why is every Muslim theocracy rock bottom on the human prosperity index? Why is every secular, capitalist democracy at the top? If our countries are just as privy to crime as their countries, why is there such a gap in human well being?
>>
File: IMG_5990.jpg (60KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5990.jpg
60KB, 580x381px
>>731922846

>insists on denying Kalergi's White Genocide goals after significant evidence of his goals presented
>>
>>731915451
You got it wrong.
It only means that the cucks won, like always in France.
>>
>>731923098
No one called me a racist if you read the chain. I am pointing out the inherent racism when people assume that refugees are all the same or that they are incapable of being accountable for themselves.

>I didn't read any of the conversation but I have a valid opinion about it

Stay american, friend.
>>
>>731923703
you can't judge the people in a country by what their shitty justice system allows.

how long do you think it would take the USA to devolve if police suddenly stopped enforcing crime prevention? think about it.
>>
>>731915451
the americans have to deal with shootings every single day and have had dozens of attacks over the last 2 years

still they are not pussies like almost all of the EU

you cucks should be ashamed of your cowardice. but of course you're too dumb to see it that way.
>>
>>731923188
>numbers, every number, alone and without context, is meaningless

Except as a neutral record of events. I have been extremely vocal about the very real and understandable reasons behind the higher crime rate among refugees (regardless of location of origin and location of landing) but in no way does that make the statistics meaningless.
>>
File: IMG_6010.jpg (130KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
130KB, 1023x838px
White Genocide a Jewish Plot?
This post will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics.

‘Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.’ Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)

http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
>>
>>731915709
US gets attacked in 2001. Asks France for help. Doesn't get it. Cries like a bitch.
>>
>>731923307
That seems racist to assume people of different creeds and socio-economic categories act exactly the same way but I am willing to hear you out. I assume you have the relevant data through peer reviewed studies that show that country of origin and creed have exactly no impact on crime rates?

Personally I would have assumed that they have extremely little to do with it and that socio-economic states where the main contributor but you seem to have knowledge that it is the ONLY contributor.
>>
keep getting connection error for a response. any idea why? this works fine
>>
>>731924200
what exactly is driving your belief system that it doesn't? humans have not evolved in the 10,000 years since we've decided to settle down and start making artificial country designations. evolution doesn't work that way.
>>
>>731923934
Who says it's just their justice system?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
>>731923575
>people will be as violent and criminal as the host country allows

Bingo. Some refugees are worthless scum that rape the people that save them, most aren't and it is not racist to say that.
>>
>>731924373
sure some of them are. they should go to jail immediately if they do, of course. like any rapist who rapes people without your profound outrage behind it. i.e. that it's ok to rape someone from a country you've lived in all your life.
>>
>>731924351
belief system and justice system seem to be pretty intertwined in most of the world.
>>
>>731924319
>it doesn't
What doesn't? I said that I believed that socio-economic state would be the primary contributor to a persons predilection to crime and that all other factors including creed and country of origins would be a minute factor.

Your statement implies that creed and country of origin are completely interchangeable with all others when considering crime. I would like to see that data because it seems like how and what people are taught and their life experience would also have some impact and their chances to indulge in criminal behavior.
>>
>>731915451
Pretending there isn't a problem does not make it go away and sure as fuck does not make you brave. Do you ignore a bully? No. You fight back. This way of thinking is no different than putting your fingers in your ears, shaking your head and saying I can't hear you.
>>
>>731924629
to believe that you need to believe that everyone is a criminal and the only thing stopping them are religions and governments.
>>
>>731924615
So you basically agree then, that the justice system in Muslims countries, is the way it is because the populace agrees with the laws?
>>
>>731924689
But anon, in america if you fight the bully, you ARE the bully.
>>
>>731924689
Are they pretending there isn't a problem? No.
>>
>>731915451
Guaranteed replies
>>
>>731924689
we need to stop all violent crime and all terrorism, independent of what color their skin is or what their primary religions is. it's that simple.
>>
>>731924769
no it's closer to a dictatorship than it is in a countr like the US. i suppose you can make the argument that the people who survive oppressive governemnts like that are ones that don't put up much of a fight about it.

but clearly if all the people in a certain area were murderers the society couldn't even survive.
>>
>>731924826
They obviously are. They elected someone that has no real plan to combat terrorism in his country.
>>
>>731925010
it's being combated plenty enough already. no need to be scared
>>
>>731925010
>>731925042
no one is suggesting that crime should no longer be stopped. dummy
>>
>>731924763
>What a person is taught, how they are taught, the culture they grew up in, the culture that they live in, their life experience and their current socio-economic situation are all factors in the likelihood of committing a crime

>This means all people are criminals and the only thing stopping them is religion and government

I read your post 3 times and each time it is a complete non-sequitur. I don't think you know what creed means and it seems strange that you think the concept that all people are capable of crime given the right circumstances means that everyone is a criminal.

Your statement is such a mess that I can't understand what you mean.
>>
>>731925073
Leftist social media thinks exactly that. You are not the cause of it but it is there.
>>
>>731925176
once you take them out of the area, if they want to survive in the new area, they need to adjust. that's pretty clear. fuck, i have to do that in the US if i just want to change states.
>>
>>731916234

Just like how "assault rifles" account for so few deaths they are nothing to be worried about... BUT WE GOTTA BAN EM CUZ TINK OF DA CHILLUNS!!!!!
>>
>>731925210
please show me proof of this utter nonsense, thanks
>>
>>731925001
Why not? All it takes is to have more children than there are deaths to keep the economy afloat. Have you seen how many children Muslims have? It's not like they're drowning in luxury over there. Their countries are warzones for a reason.
>>
>>731925241
completely agree. guns are nothing to be feared either. they do account for higher death rates than does terrorism - hell even babies shooting people does in the US - but still your changes are basically zero of getting shot to death.
>>
File: 1456383427857.jpg (86KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
1456383427857.jpg
86KB, 470x468px
>>
>>731915451
>goes full propaganda and mass manipulation
>promote ONE true way of thinkig, otherwise you're racist, promoting terrorist, hate, whatever and can go to jail
>pass laws about monitoring citizens
>promised to pass laws without voting them
>"vote for me slave ! the other one is fasciiiiiiist"
kek
>>
>>731916596
>>731917048

Once Sharia law goes into effect rape will drop. Because wimmins are property in islam and you cant rape property.

However if a female cheats on her husband by getting raped we will just stone her or cut her head off!!

RELIGION OF PEACE!
>>
>>731925272
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Reddit

If you get through that and don't see calls for no criminal action against any refugees and action against those that cal for action against criminal refugees I will apologize and change my view.
>>
>>731925446
i'm a scared of sharia law

fuck you're a coward
>>
>>731925227
This has nothing to do with what I said. Have you even read anything or are you just slapping your keyboard?
>>
>>731925461
i'm on all of those and have never seen what you're talking about. please share some links
>>
>>731925516
their belief system once settled in a new place is superseded by the local laws and customs. that's how society works.

what's wrong with that statement?
>>
>>731925524
>please share some links
I did:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Reddit

When you are done let me know what you found.
>>
>>731925584
been there, seen nothing.

so i guess whithout links from you showing otherwise i have to assume you're just full of shit.
>>
>>731925388
>>
>>731925576
By itself? Nothing.

In the context of my posts? It has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

We were arguing the factors that can contribute to the likely hood that someone will commit a crime. The concept that someone should adopt the laws of the land they are in has no bearing on the original discussion.
>>
>>731925629
You have....seen all media on these outlets? That is quite an achievement.

Unless you mean you have only looked at the parts you like to look at which would make your statement a firm anecdote. Anecdotes are not facts.
>>
>>731925719
since overall crime statistics have not increased in countries with immigrants, we can assume that they are not contributing any increase in the crime in their host countries.

unless you think by allowing in muslims, others who woudl commit crimes aren't.
>>
>>731920266

>oi vey the mulsims hate us and want to see us wiped off the earth!
>what ever will we do?
>Well mr. goldstine i have a smart plan for this!
>we will make them flee to every other country in the world
>making every single super power in the world an islamic state within 3 or 4 generations!
>then we jews can live in peace when every single other fucking super power in the world with an arsenal of nukes is islamic because at the point they will no longer want to kill us jews!
>>
>>731925817
yep, you have nothing. full of shit just as i thought.
>>
File: Gondola1.jpg (45KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola1.jpg
45KB, 900x620px
>>731915451
You what you ain't seeing? The bomb that will kill you. Except if you live long enough to see the nuklear war but even then you wont see your error.
>>
>>731925849
>all refugees are muslim

Oh boy, here we go with the liberal racism again.

One more time, I will point out that your argument has exactly nothing to do with what we were talking about. We were discussing factors that lead to the chance of a person committing a crime. We were not discussing refugees specifically, we were not discussing muslims specifically, we were not discussing crime rates in specific countries and we were not discussing crime rates per capita.

The discussion was about contributing factors to crime predilection in an individual. Did you have any input there or are you going to argue with someone else while responding to me?
>>
since we now know crime is a result of socio-economic issues and not skin color or religion, we now come to this:

>is it worse to be raped by a muslim than a christian?
maybe this is a valid point but even if so, it's only worse for 1 person out of a million, the person being raped.

>is it worse to be robbed by a muslim than by a white christian?
this is another valid concern. we can make the argument that money "given" to muslims is going towards funding terrorism in some cases.

>is getting killed by a muslim worse than getting killed by a white christian?
this is certainly not relevant to the person who's dead and they may have not even learned it before they died. it only serves more or less moral outrage.
>>
>>731926284
the post is about france and the issue is muslim immigrants you faggot. keep it on track
>>
>>731925887
>I don't want to believe it
>I didn't look for it
>It must not exist!

Anecdotal evidence will never be a fact. You don't have to educate yourself and I am not going to force you but it would improve your life.
>>
>>731926101
oooh boy if i'm in france that means i have something like a 0.0000002% chance of getting killed by a terrorist. in the US it;s even less.

still effectively zero

wow, i'm certainly not going to fear that.
>>
>>731926400
if it's that easy you should be able to provide a link and yet you can't.
>>
>>731926349
Right, in fact, you are many steps behind this current discussion. Feel free to follow the chain back and read it to catch up to where we are.

Also just an FYI the recent issue or immigration and refugees is not limited to muslims. You might want to check that latent racism.
>>
>>731915451
>the french have to deal with muslims every single day and have had dozens of attacks over the last 2 years

And they just voted to essentially surrender to said Muslims.

The French? Surrendering? NO WAI!

Totally not pussies, though, because...
>>
>>731925494

Everyone not a mulsim should be scared shitless of it.

You have 3 choices under its effect.

1. Convert is islam
2. die
3. live as a slave, taxed very heavily and not allowed to voice your opinions.

In MOST cases the choice is convert or die.

The left dose not even know they would be the first ones lined up and beheaded.
>>
>>731926498
The issue is the severity of what happens when it happens. If your only argument is that it is more likely to happen to someone else, then you have no love for your countrymen and then shouldn't care about laws that would impede some of them.
>>
>>731916522

Letting bad guys win = "courage" in France.

Zut alors!
>>
>>731926660
since it's not going to happen, being afraid of it is exactly like being afraid of the bogeyman

grow up you fag
>>
>>731926539
I did provide the links. I linked to some of the largest social media sites. When you have parsed the data and you find that I have made an error I will be happy to investigate.
>>
>>731926742
my argument is that violent crime is a fact of life. we need to stop as much of it as we can including crime from all walks of life, not just one particular skin color or religion.
>>
>>731926847
you still have nothing. pretty clear you're full of shit. why do you keep responding? no one's buying your nonsense.
>>
>>731926854
Again, that is not at all what we were discussing so at this point I can only assume you are arguing with someone else and accidentally linking to me. So at this point I am going to consider the matter settled because no relevant argument has been brought against me.
>>
>>731926985
why not just state your argument for everyone because this thread is convoluted. sum it up for us. even if you feel you have already. one more time
>>
>>731926944
I have provided you with links to large social media outlets that have vocal support of refugee criminal acts and vocal condemnation of those that call for fair prosecution/

I have seen them as have others. You claim they don't exist. I provided the sources and I am waiting for an actual argument from you other than "I don't want to believe it"
>>
>>731927121
It's already there. Go ahead and read it if you are interested.
>>
>>731927209
can't tell which one is you and which ones aren't.
>>
>>731927209

or don't, that's fine too. i'll move on
>>
There was a graph a couple months back with country's highest concerns, and the US had terrorism as its highest and France, after all recent attacks, had something along the line of economic stability. 'Mericans are scared shitless of terrorism, AKA the terrorists are winning over there while doing everything over here.
>>
File: tumblr_m863hjtTDH1r89dz3o1_1280.jpg (105KB, 764x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m863hjtTDH1r89dz3o1_1280.jpg
105KB, 764x497px
>>731915451
>>731915451
https://discord(removethis)gg/NrMFsMk
join us to talk about it lads
>>
>>731927323
yeah no thanks
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.