[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>731910179 what if i told u that all hard men are pussies

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

>>731910179
what if i told u
that all hard men are pussies
and all pussies are hard men
>>
Your grasp of language is weak, as is your understanding of women
>>
>>731910385
/thread
>>
>>731910179
i want a weak pussy cumstain for a boyfriend that i can push around and make cry (: theres hope for you yet anon
>>
>>731910351
Then I would not believe you.
>>
>>731910385
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1441455356340.jpg (15KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
1441455356340.jpg
15KB, 496x501px
>>731910351
>>
File: 62576491.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62576491.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>731910179
not all lost fukboi, join the force!
>>
>>731910179

It's generally correct yes, but not for everyone. I don't have money, car or nice house. I'm not a strong badass.

But I'm what my gf would describe as funny, strong-willed, well educated and understandig. Also I'd do everything to protect her. And she's literally perfect. Blonde, slim, cute as hell, hot, clever, very funny and she plays fucking video games with me. Heck she's even a few cms taller than me.

She came out of a long and bad relationship and learned what it's to be actually loved and respected.

The only overall rule is that there are no overall rules. You could find a girl, too, if you got qualities. If not, you could also find one, but a pretty shitty one.
>>
>>731911668

Congrats on being an opportunistic, white knight cuck.
>>
File: chondria.jpg (28KB, 480x584px) Image search: [Google]
chondria.jpg
28KB, 480x584px
>>731910179

I like to practice the CrossFit version of attractiveness. I maintain a set of contradictory personality traits so that no one can ever get quite used to me, which seems to keep me interesting to SOs for longer than normal.

> Gun-owner
> Vegan but don't really care about animals or activism
> Atheist but generally defend Christianity in discussions
> Unemotional under stress or in danger, but act like a toddler otherwise at home
> Very rarely angry, but do things like plot blowing up the mental hospital and shooting the guards when they won't let me bring soup to my gf in inpatient
> Make a fair amount of money as an IT professional, but live on a budget like a student
> Blow money on a new car like a retard, except it's a Corolla so it isn't even sexy
> Have history of bisexuality and turn on/off the homo charm at random in public to see what happens
> Had my life pretty much planned out from age 10 and followed through on it through adulthood, but also pretty spontaneous (e.g., in a "lets have the trip of a lifetime and take multiple hallucinogens at once", "lets have this strange neighbor girl I've never met before move in with me - turns out she wanted me to murder her but she's cute so idc")

pic unrelated
>>
>>731910179
Can anyone remember the name of this set or where to find the whole lot?
>>
>>731910179
They don't hate you because you're a pussy. They hate you because you hate yourself.
>>
>>731912489

yeah I actually had much luck with this. What's wrong with it?

Also I'm not white knighting at all. She's the first person ever to meet that's a lot like me. I'd treat myself respectful, so I treat her that way.
>>
>>731910179
/fit/
>>
>>731913161
>>731910179
They don't hate you because you're a pussy. They hate you because you're a faggot.
>>
>>731912489

>What's wrong with it?

You're like a mutt waiting under the table for flecks of haphazard crumb, a greasy bum watching eggs on the shelf hoping a dozen fall off somewhat cracked so you can claim them for a discount. Be a fucking man you pussy, stop creeping out like a snake to catch the shrapnel from another's failure - an easy prey.
>>
>>731913170

this was for you

>>731914866
>>
>>731910179
The nice house is worked for lol. It's all worked for. Stop blaming everyone but yourself.

If you're short, just take up BJJ.
>>
>>731910179
If you would've lived about 80 years ago I would've agreed with you.

Let me tell you what little I know, because as far as I know the most important part is passion. If you really have a burning passion for something that can be shared and you share it, people will be attracted to that.

Furthermore, people can only get along with people JUST like them. So if you feel like you're a pussy while the other manly men do manly men things. Then search for somebody who's just as misrable as you. Problem is, they won't fix you.

If you want a shallow, self-entitled daddy-hating cunt, then go ahead and lift your ass off, drink as much beer and be as much of an asshole as you can. But if you can actually step back and want to get a funny, passionate 8/10 instead of the 11 you want, then get something you're passionate about and search with that in mind.

I met my girl while I was out photographing when I went on vacation and it was absolutely beautiful how much she knew about photography and especially movies. You would fuck yourself in the asshole if you knew how many 11/10 are actually stupid cunts who don't know what to talk about.
>>
Need OP video set.
>>
>>731913170
>>What's wrong with it?
>You're like a mutt waiting under the table for flecks of haphazard crumb, a greasy bum watching eggs on the shelf hoping a dozen fall off somewhat cracked so you can claim them for a discount. Be a fucking man you pussy, stop creeping out like a snake to catch the shrapnel from another's failure - an easy prey.
>>
File: IMG_1725.jpg (355KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.jpg
355KB, 1280x960px
It's not as black and white as that OP. Girls like strong leaders types to begin with. That's how you start things off with them. Once you've peaked their interest THEN you can be all sensitive and shit. That's how you get them emotionally dependent on you. Essentially they want someone who is both able to protect them and be sensitive.

Ever wonder why funny tall guys can get girls easier? They're physicality attracts and their personality maintains. Its as simple as that.

If you're some no personality manlet im afraid you have to put in the work. Get buff or rich because god gave you a handicap at birth.

Relevant pic. My current GF.
>>
>>731915423
>>731917536
You gave me hope.Thanks!
>>
File: 1494179810839.jpg (29KB, 550x379px) Image search: [Google]
1494179810839.jpg
29KB, 550x379px
>>731918147

Guy who posted pic of GF here.

I'm going to share the best advice my Father ever gave me. I consider this paramount to genius.

>Imagine every girls is a guy to begin with.
>You live in a world of bros.
>Treat them like a guy you want to hang out with. A bro you want go to the bar with.
>Become friends with this person.

Now, let me tell you why this is genius.

'With this battle, you won all future battles'

By gaining access to this girls friendship you have now gained access to all her other female friends and more-so access to social events/activities with her friends. But this is the beauty of it. By being friends with the 1st girl youre automatically vetted in the eyes of her female friends. They trust her judgement. Your battle is already half way done with them. Hell, 1st girl might even help you get with her friends by setting you up with them. It's win-win for everyone. You get girls and everyone gets new friends.

I've done this with nearly all the girls I've ended up with. Via the friendship backdoor.

Thanks Dad.
>>
File: MAN_ONLY_REEEEEE.jpg (81KB, 550x379px) Image search: [Google]
MAN_ONLY_REEEEEE.jpg
81KB, 550x379px
>>731919208

This is how you must see 1st girl
>>
>>731919865
Thanks Dad. Ffs.
>>
>>731920035

My Dad is my Rafiki
>>
>>731919208
This is actually solid advice. I'm so expert at this that my friends tell me I'm in the friendzone. But nah nigga that's why I'm dating hotter girls and am friends with those girls friends. Shits cash
>>
>>731910179
who is this alpha male
>>
File: 255.gif (499KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
499KB, 500x416px
>>731920184

Thanks anon. Glad you agree. The friend zone isnt a prison if you know your shit.
>>
>>731917494
You know who profits from failure?
Successful people.
It's called learning; it's a part of life, failure makes us stronger.
>>
>>731910179
Stop the bitching anon
You can be a strong Alfa male, if you believe if yourself you can virtually do anything
Don't think on the stereotypes of society, be yourself but be cool. Try going into the gym and with some charisma you can be at the top of the world.
inb4 I'm fucking serious anon
Never give up
>>
>>731910179
This is true..

You still have use.

Provide a contact email for me, you can join me in organizing more raids and ruining people's lives..

I could always use a new recruit
>>
>>731910179
Treatment to terrorists
HAVE SUBTITLES
https://youtu.be/fQjxSugidjE
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 530x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 530x640px
You guys seem like you have good head on your shoulders. Maybe someone can help

>food addiction, not just fat. Literally can't stop eating. Eat emotionally because that's how I delt with problems, especially as a child (was abused)
>job consists of me moving heavy boxes all day, still haven't lost a pound. In fact pretty sure I've gained more.
>don't chase after girls cause always feel fat around them/know they wouldn't date me anyways.
>wat do/how to stop addiction
>>
>>731910179

i fucked a fire hydrant in the ass on a cruise with my dead waifu.

She lost her balls to my domination technique that i learn from obi wan shinobi the third.

Women did 9/11 Heil Zimbabwe
>>
>>731912551
you sound unstable
>>
>>731919208

Friend zone handbook author right here.
>>
>>731919208
Yeah.. No. That's terrible advice.
>>
>>731910179
Nice psychological meltdown u have there.

Have you tried not being a pussy?
>>
>>731925130
>>731925877

Yeah doesn't work if your ugly or a manlet sorry guys
>>
>>731926753
(You)
>>
>>731919208
this is very good advice but i think the modern "friendzoned" thing might fuck this up at least some times..
>>
File: manly dude.webm (2MB, 1440x600px) Image search: [Google]
manly dude.webm
2MB, 1440x600px
>>731910179
this is what woman want
no debate
she will leave you when she has the chance to get fucked by such a man. She will break your heart. And you cant do anything about it
>>
>>731926753

Just a closet-gay, barely passing college drunk, back working the same grocery spot he was before he ventured off for his 4 year parent funded wank. You were destined to change the world right? and you eeked out a fuck with a 4/10 by the skin of your redbull rotted poli-sci teeth.
>>
>>731910179
As a female, it's true. It's difficult to find a real man like in that webm who is willing to give me what I need emotionally.
>>
>>731910179
Never be with a woman who doesn't work. It's probably like raising a child that never moves out.
>>
>>731927022
I don't know of any woman that willingly wants the Oldboy remake.
>>
>>731912551
You sound like a compulsive liar, and I bet everyone around you knows it. But you're delusional enough to maintain your own (unstable) personality and continue acting like you're right where you want to be.
>>
>>731927125
>sounds British
>insults other peoples teeth
>mfw
>>
>>731917536
True. Living example checking in
>>
>>731912551

This sounds like an elaborate excuse for your carefully balanced list of personality disorders.
>>
>>731927623
>>731917536
rich, fit. uh what other work to put in if doing that alone you could easily become a rich fit loser who gets taken over by some slag after your money.

what else to work on and how?
>>
i'll give it to you straight, /b/

go out with friends

talk to girls, you're a smart dude who knows more than sports and other jock shit

start low, dont be scared to bang an ugly chick here and there

when you've garnered enough confidence, work up to attractive women - this usually corresponds with getting more into adulthood.

get off /b/ for now and come back when you're ready
>>
File: 1493049665100.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493049665100.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>731925003
>>731927473
>>731928145

>Falling for the obvious bait.
>>
>>731915293

By your parents and their parents. Ain't no poor /lower middle folk gonna earn up the means to buy a house in this day and age.
>>
>>731915423
What if my passion is being balls deep in raw pussy?

That's my church, my temple. Wet vagina.
>>
>>731910179
keep talking, I can fap to this.
>>
>>731923987
Find something to occupy your time, that doesn't allow you to eat (like being at a computer does). You said it yourself: you eat to fill an emotional void. So just find something else that fills that void, my dude. If it's that much of an issue, how are your eating habits sustained? I.e. do you shop for your own groceries or does someone else. If it's you, then straight up write down what you NEED to eat throughout the week, then buy that and nothing more. Compartmentalize the part of you that is responsible for purchasing goods from the part of you that desires to eat those goods. At first it will seem like you're starving yourself, but once your body adjusts, and assuming you planned out the "NEED to eat" part right, you will begin to lose weight. Once you get to that point, the feeling good around women is am entirely different point. Women like to see passion, and seeing as it will be your current occupy, I actually suggest bringing up yoyr weight loss and how it's been successful. It will be something that means something to you, so you will feel good about it, and quite frankly it doesn't matter so much how they respond. You have two images to work on, Anon, your physical image which you now want to change, and in addition, your image of yourself. You are a living breathing, and potentially successful person just like everyone else. Now get out there and prove it.
>>
File: IMG_3026.jpg (1MB, 1608x2598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
1MB, 1608x2598px
>Just a closet-gay
I'm on /b/ so im already a faggot by default.

>barely passing college drunk
This is what uni is for 2 years out of the 3.

>back working the same grocery spot
Nope. In uni & do freelance on the side.

>You were destined to change the world right?
I don't think I will but you should always aim to be the best person you can.

>you eeked out a fuck with a 4/10 by the skin of your redbull rotted poli-sci teeth.

Bruh, did you even see my pic?
>>
>>731928830
>>731927125

Forgot to link
>>
>>731910179

Then stop being a pussy? Go have a beer if you think it'll man you up or at least chill you out because right now you sound like a retard.
>>
OP is doing a fetish thing, bros.

Move along.
>>
>>731929107

Why is everything on /b/ about cuck fetishes now? It's literally worse than mlp or any other forced meme this site has had to endure. I mean go to your own fetish specific site if you want to do that all day every day.
>>
>>731928448

> implying that was bait
>>
Im a wus, but i get enough pus by just dating lesbians/bisexuals , problem solved, no thanks!
>>
>>731929475
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>731928830

'Freelance' - the all encompassing buzzword to bamboozle people you're something more than a instant-ramen eating bum photographer. Keep snapping pedro.
>>
File: dt1urtckz2uy.jpg (117KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
dt1urtckz2uy.jpg
117KB, 1160x1160px
>>731929771

Not a photographer but I've made 4k on the side since Jan.... as a student.

Nice try though. Keep on being a salty ugo nokiss manlet.
>>
>>731929969
>4k on the side since Jan

> tfw I spent my university days working 30-50 hours a week @ $15/hr doing IT because I didn't qualify for aid
>>
>>731930197

I do about 30hrs in uni and work around 20-25. I'm not American though, so I imagine my fees are much less.
>>
It's all good OP I'm a recovering heroin addict emo bipolar bisexual with no job living in a sober house and I still have an amazing beautiful girlfriend who loves me unconditionally and we've been together for six years. It's possible. I've been to hell and back and she stuck with me so don't give up OP. I believe in you
>>
>>731910179
That may be true in some cases, but it's more likely that girls don't want a pussy faggot. Someone who does nothing but wallow in self pity and does nothing but bitch and complain that they're not being picked first.

Go buy yourself some tampons to stop your menstruating and put yourself out there. Forget all of this "They never go for me" bullshit. Chances are, they don't go for you because you spend most of your time in the privacy of your bedroom on the internet complaining about your loneliness.

Easiest way to stop being a pussy is to stop acting like one. It's not gonna magically change because you bitched about it to people who don't give a fuck on the internet.
>>
>>731910179
OP, all of this is you trying to get over the fact that women actually like attractive men, that personality has nothing to do with it on the surface level that you're talking about. I never act tough, I never have to try and be a certain way, I just stand there and women come to me because I'm attractive. You're just ugly anon, you're a perfectly good guy.
>>
>>731930423

Yeah, tuition was about $11k/year + $3k/year in books or so. My parents made too much and even though I was independent, their income still counted, so between the two things I didn't even qualify for *unsubsidized* student loans. I had to get private loans @ 7% interest.
>>
>>731929969
Aight what freelance do you work?
>>
>>731930629
You sound like a weak beta fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>731928755
Thanks man. And what if someone else is buying groceries btw?
>>
>>731931141
you sound jealous because you cant handle the fact that im not lying :') and no, i wont give you proof, because i dont give a shit whether or not you falsely think you're correct
>>
>>731931295
> not giving proof of beeing weak
> must be a faggot
>>
>>731910179
>women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke

Some do, yes, but why do you even want a bitch like that?

Most do want a guy who will treat them good. Yes, you do need a job with most of them, and you need social skills and good personal hygiene too--do you want a complete slob, who treats you like shit, lacks a personality, and is like trying to talk to a rabid dog or a brick wall? Yeah, neither do most women.

What they don't want is a guy who sits around talking about what a worthless loser he is. It's not a good sales pitch at all, and of course they aren't going to find a guy like that appealing. Would you? They also don't want some clingy, desperate, overly emotional guy. If you let them think you are that, they won't respect you, let alone be willing to get involved with you.

I mean at best that's how you end up in the so-called friend zone, and at worst it's how you end up with a stalking warrant and restraining order on your record. Don't let a chick think that she's the best you think could ever hope do, and don't let her think that you'll do anything for her, wait on her while she dates around to see if she can find 'a better deal' or as you'll be thinking/lying to yourself, that she just needs to see what jerks those other guys are in order to appreciate you. Don't waste your time on one who manipulates you into thinking you matter, while knowing how you feel and using it to make you suffer. You don't want to end up with a bitch like that either. You don't have to be an ass about it. Just quietly move on. Remove yourself from her life. If your presence in it means anything to her, then she will try to fix it. Let her chase after you.

Don't be a creepy, psycho stalker either. If she doesn't return your affection, just move on to one who will. You aren't going to make her love you most likely, and will instead just push her further away.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.