[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are pit bulls demonized when they are easily one of the most

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 58

Why are pit bulls demonized when they are easily one of the most intelligent, loyal, peaceful, and best looking breeds?
>>
>>731890139
k
>>
Because niggers
>>
>>731890180
This
>>
File: Dog-Snarl.jpg (173KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Snarl.jpg
173KB, 500x500px
Cause they aren't cute when they snarl
>>
>>731890139
Because if, in a very very rare case off course (very very rare) it occurs that they bite someone, then this "someone" is disfigured for the whole lifetime.
But off course this occurs very very rarely........
Very very very very rarely, like 1.000 times a day?
>>
because they do more than half the dog attacks despite being like 3% of dogs... reminds me of a certain breed of human
>>
File: troll or retard.jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
troll or retard.jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>>731890398
>>
Because dogs, like all animals, have a fight or flight response.
Most breeds of dogs flee when startled or put into a stressful situation as their primary response.
Pit bulls turns aggressive and will chose to fight.
Owners needs to be much more careful and be better to read their dog than other dog owners.
Unfortunately not all people are suitable to own a dog. You get a dog owner that can't read a dog's body language and pair that person with a pit bull and it is just a matter of time before something happens.
For example, just because a dog is wagging its tail doesn't mean it's happy. Is it stiff and fast and short?
Yeah, in a pit bull that means it is annoyed not happy.
Get it the fuck out of the situation it is in, whether it is interacting with another dog or a person.
>>
>>731890139
Most intelligent? Hardly
Most Loyal? Possibly
Most peaceful? Not even close
Best looking? Most definitely

The pit is a guard dog. Loyal to a fault.
Those fuckers would fight a bear to the death so you'd have a chance to survive.
>>
File: 1485426487929.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1485426487929.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>731890139
>>
>>731890139

They can fuck shit up like few other breeds can, mastiffs aside. They became popular as a fighting dog due to various factors that made mastiffs untenable.

Due to their nearly unparalleled combat capabilities, they became fashionable within communities that would reduce animals to fashion objects.

Honestly, they're little different than the drop-kick rat dogs rich women love so much, but for different reasons. The miniatures can be carried in a purse and are harmless, even though they're little shits. A min-pin bites somebody, it's cute. A pit bull bites somebody, it's a hospital visit.

They're great dogs, I grew up with them and they're sweeter than most breeds I know, though I personally prefer mastiffs due to their laziness.

And it's not just black people, white trash largely popularized them in dog fighting. Black trash followed the trend and made them fashion accessories just as rednecks did before them.

You don't see border collies becoming rap icons because all they'd do is memorize shit and mesmerize your livestock, or just bug you to death because you aren't constantly giving them a job.

It's all about image, and the amazing dogs who happen to be very good at something specific take the brunt of the fashionable cruelty of people.
>>
>>731890475
IS IT NIGGERS?!
>>
>>731890139
>Why are pit bulls demonized

Because they are assholes.
>>
File: 1420150489447.jpg (6KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1420150489447.jpg
6KB, 249x203px
>best looking
>>
>>731892022
>>731892459
These
>>
dey niggadawg
>>
>>731890139
Because people treat them like shit to try to act 'alpha' and it fucks up their minds.

This is why it's usually the owners that get shredded.
>>
>>731890139

>most intelligent, loyal, peaceful, and best looking breeds?

in your description your forgot to add "10x more likely to kill or maim a human than other breeds"

actually rottweilers are the worst but pit bulls deserve every bit of their bad reputation
>>
>>731895357
>pit bulls deserve every bit of their bad reputation
You do realize it's niggers, spics and wiggers who ruined this dogs reputation, right?
>>
>>731890139
>>731890180
Yes. Because niggers. In Germany especially because of Sandniggers (aka Turks) and pimps.
>>
>>731891111
To add to this, pits are super good with kids.

At one point they were referred to as the nanny dog for their caring and doting nature towards small children.

It's all about nurture and nature with these animals. They're extremely eager to please their alpha. They must know their role within the pack. They need to be shown love and rewarded with socially acceptable and good behavior traits. If you raise any dog to be a violent, bloodthirsty mongrel, then they will. It's just that much easier to do with pits because they WANT their alpha to be pleased with them.

Pits regularly score higher on temperament tests towards humans than most other popularized house breeds. They score on the lower spectrum towards other animals, however. They are fiercely loyal and will not tolerate a possible threat to their pack.

They are indeed loyal, almost to a fault, but it requires dedicated handling with them in order to reinforce good behavioral traits that will please a normal dog owner.
>>
>>731895423
and white trash, so basically poor people get tough looking dogs treat them like shit and then bad things happen. poor people get tough dogs for protection of their worthless shit, because people in their shitty locations are shady, and because they want to look tough. but they don't know how to train animals or be responsible owners or people in general. it's this self fulfilling prophesy, not saying all poor people are bad or anything but it's a type of person deal.
>>
>>731890635
>Best looking? Most definitely
Someone wants to get fucked by a pitbull
>>
File: 1483571446663.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483571446663.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>731890139
>doesn't understand a species' proclivity towards certain behaviors due to intentional breeding
>>
>>731895423

yeah and I bet you know a pit bull that's just the sweetest dog ever but that doesn't change the fact that they are by far one of the most dangerous breeds of dogs
>>
>>731890139
Because the bull terrier, the dog you describe, is bred into the modern day pit-bull, which has a greater chance to carry the aggressive nature genetics evil dog-fighting people bred into them.
>>
>>731890139

>most intelligent,

Almost all owners are stupid as hell, that's way they are amazed of their pit bulls.
>>
>>731895557

yes, super good with kids, and statistically much more likely than just about every other breed to maim kids to death
>>
File: 1223.jpg (63KB, 377x412px) Image search: [Google]
1223.jpg
63KB, 377x412px
>>731890139
People are just jealous of how ripped they are, duh
>>
>>731890139

It's the unknown. It COULD bite you and in people's minds it COULD go crazy. Would you also be worried about a poodle loosing its mind and attacking? Probably not as much.
These things are just equipt with the tools it would need to rip the fuck out of a person, and when (white) Americans can't be promised saftey they will either damn the thing publicly or make it illegal.
>>
>>731896641
Seriously though, I've been lifting for over a year and don't look that good. Damn dog genetics.
>>
>>731890180
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>731890139
Pit bulls suck as dogs in general, not smart or obeidient in any way, bred to be aggressive, bought as a "im a tough bad ass thug" dog, more often than not trained poorly, or not at all. A breed meant for fighting that should have been removed from the planet years ago
>>
File: 1485069668463.gif (1MB, 233x291px) Image search: [Google]
1485069668463.gif
1MB, 233x291px
>>731890139
>best looking
>posts litterally the ugliest picture of the breed
>>
File: 1494000598743.jpg (431KB, 1080x777px) Image search: [Google]
1494000598743.jpg
431KB, 1080x777px
My pupper. So kawaii.
>>
>>731896641
Holy shit that is a swole ass dog.
>>
>>731890139
You do realize that pit bulls literally have a too small of a skull for their brains which causes them to constantly live in agony?
>>
Great breed ruined by subhuman people. I think they're on the way out of the negative spotlight (People aren't nearly as terrified of them nowadays) so it's just a matter of time until people find another breed to demonize.
>>
ITT we say shit that isn't true.
>>
>>731896641
roiddoge
>>
File: Pitbulls.png (30KB, 832x155px) Image search: [Google]
Pitbulls.png
30KB, 832x155px
>>731890139
>>
>>731890515
The joke------------->

Your head
>>
>>731900490
>out of the negative spotlight
still niggerdogs
>>
>>731900490
Fucks like you man.. Have you ever seen a child attacked by a dog? So sad blah blah (ikr?) but almost always the kid will be ok.maybe some scars, lost an eye or finger or some shit and traumatized of dogs for the rest of life but who cares they get to live. Pitbulls tho man.. demons indeed
>>
>>731895770
>statistically much more likely than just about every other breed to maim kids to death
>an AR-15 is statistically much more likely than a Nerf gun to shoot people to death
I mean, neither one of us is wrong.
>>
File: 1488064435400.png (132KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1488064435400.png
132KB, 500x489px
>>731890139
Pitbull = nigger/nigger lover
>>
File: 1432.jpg (6KB, 290x215px) Image search: [Google]
1432.jpg
6KB, 290x215px
>>731896641
>>731900253
Pits are naturally predisposed to put on muscle quite easily, that's not even the craziest example. Most pits aren't generally that large, but once in a while you get a monster.
>>
File: IMG_20170508_132942.jpg (861KB, 2429x2747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_132942.jpg
861KB, 2429x2747px
She would never hurt you
>>
Worst and ugliest dog ever. Also, it's the most fucking aggressive one. Stay mad pussy dog lovers.

Just go online on liveleak and look up at the dozens and dozens of videos of pitbull attacks. And don't come up with stupid shit like "b-b-b-but those were intruders that either broke in the house or attacked the dog first hurr durr"

Nope. Most of videos are about THE OWNERS getting attacked by their shit ass "innoffensive cute little gentle pitbull that would never ever attack anyone" dogs. They are animals. They just need one random reason to trigger an attack. You're just a dog loving cunt if you defend pitbulls.

Go ahead, and look at the videos yourself... there's a video of an old woman who has her whole face flayed by the dog. Literally no more skin on her stupid ass pitbull loving face. You can see her skull and one eye hanging down her face.

I hope she got her lesson about these aggressive dogs and keeping them in her house without a fucking belt on their mouths.
>>
>>731902067
Lmao you must be autistic? Cats will attack you for no reason even humans can so why hate one dog breed when the other can attack you whenever they like? As you said they only need a trigger. But fine anon keep hiding in your moms basement because a dog attacked you when you were little
>>
>>731895742
Kek. Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>731902203
Sure. Let's forget the fact that the dog has muscles popping out of its body (because of high testosterone levels, like other animals that attack WITH NO REASON, like bears, bullsharks or bulls)

Let's also forget the fact that they are the only kind of dog that is used for fights. And let's forget the fact that it's exclusively used by "gangs" in order to attack other people.

The trigger can be anything, like the sound of a horn 3 miles away... or a simple fly buzzing. They are proved to be aggressive, because of high testosterone levels (hence the low fat, high muscle ratio). They just attack for the sake of it, not because they sense danger.

You're the little bitch that grew up in an U.S suburb and got fed up by cartoons that make pitbulls look like cool little pets.

Please, just go online and open up your eyes. Or go search the newspapers online and search for the articles with the keyword "pitbull".

Delusional cunt. I hope you lose your eyes once they attack you.
>>
File: mpbm.png (595KB, 566x472px) Image search: [Google]
mpbm.png
595KB, 566x472px
>>731902563
>Let's forget the fact that the dog has muscles popping out of its body (because of high testosterone levels, like other animals that attack WITH NO REASON, like bears, bullsharks or bulls)

Pfft, like that's a bad thing. I give my pitbull protein powder and train him with a weight vest regularly to ensure he has enough mass to properly protect the house from intruders, he's jacked and it's great. Don't be jealous your dog doesn't look like this.
>>
>>731902563
First of all no i am not a fucking american and neither have i lived in the suburbs.
Yes we have had countless of aggresive pitbulls come into the clinic. No they are not aggresive to their owners because of high testosterone but because the owners abused or neglected their dogs. Simply said pitbulls and other fighting breed do not take this and will fight back. its not because of the dog they attack people its because of the owner
>>
>>731890139
>Please, just go online and open up your eyes. Or go search the newspapers online and search for the articles with the keyword "pitbull".
So you never saw a pitbull attack a person with your eyes?
Just because you are afraid of dogs does not mean they are shit
>>
>>731902563
as a pit bull owner.... youre a retard. My dog is the most loving loyal creature on the face of this planet. And unbelievably smart. Never once in her 7 years of life have I felt unsafe with her around and on three occasions she has chased out a home invader. If you train a pit correctly it will be the best dog you ever own.
>>
>>731902988
Check em
>>
All pitbulls should be neutered and as well as their owners.
>>
>>731903294
Ok
>>
File: Werner_Herzog_6.jpg=s1300x1300.jpg (156KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
Werner_Herzog_6.jpg=s1300x1300.jpg
156KB, 1024x741px
When a loose coalition of official organizations and pit bull lovers intent on harassing people out of their opinions on social media should have their testicles removed (or vaginas) and stuffed into their mouths.
>>
>>731903145
It's all fine until it wrecks the living shit out of you for no reason, even if you"treated it well".

They wouldn't make the news if they simply attacked intruders or people that beat them. They make the front pages, because they attack random people and their OWNER (that treated them well).

There's a reason a new law was passed in Canada. You wouldn't be surprised after seeing that every other week there's a pit bull attack on its owner in the newspaper. There was evena case of a pit bull eating a baby. Just look it up, you have all the news online... and that's in a developed country, where the dogs are trained since birth and treated well.

I don't have a problem with normal dogs, nor do I see them in the news for attacking their owner... nor do I see their attacks on videos in my fb feed... nor have I heard of them being used in street dog fights... nor have I seen gangs using them to attack people...

It's all fun and games until you get wreck. There's a reason why Canada adopted a new law for that specific race of dogs.
>>
>>731890139

Why doesn't every country have ICBM's? Probably because there is far more potential of somebody getting hurt.
>>
>>731902058
That's a Boxer mix you dumbshit
>>
>>731904313
No you fucking autist thats an old english bulldog
>>
>>731903145
its so stupid to say something like that. You can absoultely never be sure about ur dog attacking you ever. its a fucking animal and u cant control it.

I understand that you people love your dogs but saying theyd never do something is just stupid.
>>
>>731905030
They won't why would you attack the mouth that feeds you? Ofcourse there are psychopaths just as much in dogs as in humans
>>
All dogs should be executed. Beta cuck animal.
>>
>>731905132
sorry not in the mood to discuss that. but if you dont accept the fact that its an animal and you have no control over it youre just delusional.
>>
File: taloula.jpg (81KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
taloula.jpg
81KB, 700x933px
something about the facial features of english bull terriers is pretty based to me
>>
>>731890139

>>731890180
Literally this. Niggers, wiggers, whatever.
The breed is capable and often bred for protection. Loyal, easy to train, even for a dumbfuck shitskin or white shitskin wannabe.

Any dog is capable of being a violent piece of shit if trained to fear people, but pits and breeds like them are simply far more capable of causing immense damage because of how powerful their jaws are, and how difficult they are to physically subdue.

They -do- have an unfortunate flaw in that they are much more prone to early onset dementia than most other widely bred and owned breeds, and far too many people are unaware of the scathingly obvious symtoms and signs of it, so they let kids fuck around with them or pet them when they're clearly confused or scared. Obviously, this leads to defensive behaviour a lot of the time.
>>
>>731890139
Oh... I don't know, because they caused 71% of all dog-attack related deaths last year.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
>>
>>731905721
Potato syndrome.
>>
>>731905721
looks like a landshark
>>
>>731890139
Because of shit owners and the fucking power behind those dogs naturally is crazy.

Pitbulls are illegal in the UK with a higher mix of 49/51% being Pitbull. You can have a certain license which permits you to own one, but I personally know a few people on my estate who have Staffordshire Terrier/Pitbull mix breeds, with a very high Pitbull mix. Beautiful dogs but scary in the hands of people who don't know how to own a dog.

>some Jack Russel Terriers need to be put in that category I swear
>>
>>731905721
Love those dogs. They looks like dangerous rabbits.
>>
>>731906049
its like the least dog looking dog and i love it for it
>>
Genius..... look it up. the reason you see this is because pits are one of the more popular breeds in North America. and dogs dont NORMALLY just attack people but as someone said you get crazies in every bunch, be it people or what have you, since pits are actually one of the more common breeds of course youre going to see more random attacks by pits than other dogs. its statistics. if there were more huskies than pits then thats the type of dogs you would see attacking people more often. to go even further most pits that are seen attacking people are not really pits either but some mongrel mutt with just enough pit in them to look that way
>>
>>731901031
Guns don't kill people...
>>
>>731906562
how fucking retarded are u. read the fucking articles there are like 3% pitbulls and theyre responsible for like 70% of fatal dog attacks. are all dog owners so fucking retarded?
>>
>>731900957
Nope
>>
>>731902938
>missing the point
>>
>>731905658
>you have no control over it
That's part of being a responsible dog owner. Is having control. It may be an animal, but animals are not illogical. They don't just have a switch that makes them go into kill mode for no reason. It takes a good amount of stimuli, and they always show body language before they do anything. You gotta know how to read the dog and get it out of that situation before it gets pissed off.
>>
>>731906562
Exact reason why Labradors have the highest human attack rate.

But a Lab is a fucking dosile cunt compared to a Pitbull.
>>
File: 1490731674404.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490731674404.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>731890475
We should ban niggers.
>>
>>731907288
>Lab is a fucking dosile cunt compared to a Pitbull.
Hardly

They just won't kill you if you start fighting with one.
>>
>>731904868
No it's not
>>
>>731907393
I'm not saying a Lab isn't fucking dangerous, it's a cunting dog, of course it's dangerous. But compared to a Pitbull, give me a fight with a Lab any day.
>>
>>731904313
Looks like a Staffy/Boxer mix.
>>
>>731906837
I read more than just one article bud..... I read that one.... then I read like six that said that one was bullshit..... especially the way the dogs were identified in the study. If it wasnt pure breed it wasnt included as a pit. it was listed as "mixed breed" BUT as far as the general dog community goes any dog that looks like a pit bull is one regardless of what other breed it has in it. so its likely to be closer to 5-7% of all REPORTED dogs in the US are pits. How many people do you think actually report they own a pit bull? theyre so stigmatized that their owners are automatically stigmatized with them. probably looking at somewhere between 7- 10% of all dogs in the US would be considered a pit or mixed breed pit.
>>
>>731890139
pits are fucking trash lol
>>
>>731907250
srsly its like talking to a wall with dog owners. All im saying is that you can never be 100% sure and thats why id never leave my child with a dog nor a cat eventhough i love them.
>>
I fought a doberman once. I was losing until I kicked its nose. I were able to get a good grab around its head, so I could pinch his eyes.

I then strangled the dog, while letting it bite my left hand, which was already injured. I tried to put the left hand as deep as possible into its throat.

After about 5 minutes, the dog was dead. I had something like 60 stitches around the body, but I won.

Dogs should be executed. Shit animal.
>>
>>731907559
Yes it is
>>
>>731890139
What's up with only white trash having these ugly dogs? I'm rich, so I'll pass.
>>
>>731890180
This.... and autist whiteboys who want to be niggers
>>
>>731908136
You know if you just hold its nose closed this forces him to breathe through is mouth and if you then slam your hand in it he would choke
>>
>>731908280
It might work in theory, but have you actually fought a dog? It is hard as fuck, I could've died.
>>
File: o-DOG-ATTACKS-570.jpg (34KB, 570x382px) Image search: [Google]
o-DOG-ATTACKS-570.jpg
34KB, 570x382px
Here you go...
>>
Another
>>
>>731908565
Yes i have the trick is to grab its neck and sit on him if you want him to live if you want him to die just kick it a couple of times in the face
>>
>>731908817
LOL

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stupid fucking cunt. I hope a dog eats you alive.

Faggot. Bitch.
>>
>>731890139
>LOL
>You have no idea what you are talking about. Stupid fucking cunt. I hope a dog eats you alive.
>Faggot. Bitch.
Lol
>be me
>worked in underground dog fighting arena
>don't know how to fight/handle dogs
Gg my man
>>
>>731908596
because fucking massholes were ever smart enough to be pit bull owners...... no shit. give a dog thats difficult to train to a fucking idiot and it bit someone?
>>
>>731903903>fb feed

And that's where I stopped taking you seriously.

Plz go
>>
>>731890139
Go to a fucking dog shelter and get a free dog.
>>
>>731909026
"just kick it a couple of times in the face"

You think this is gonna kill a dog?

Holy shit you are a new type of autistic. We need to send a research team over there to document your degenerate brain.
>>
File: pit-bull.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>731908570
Impossible! It has to be the NIGGERS, pit bulls are actually angels in disguise.
>>
>>731909320
You will be amazed at how weak a dogs skull can be
>>
>>731890139
>peaceful
Ok Mohammad
>>
>>731909391
You would be amazed how weak a human skull is
>>
>>731909443
Actaully human skulls are really resistant to blunt blows
>>
>>731907250
Though the guy you argue with us a loon, that statement you made is pure bullshit mixed with cringe.

I bet you alsI own a t shirt that says master on it and call yourself a dom.

If you have full control over something, it is because you systematically destroyed any semblance of will and self worth and autonomy.

So if you are indeed "In control" I dare say you are a sadist and pupper abuser.
>>
>>731890139
coool :D
>>
>>731909490
Let's meet up and put it on empirical test
>>
>>731909568
Sure if you don't pussy out
>>
File: if_islam_was_a_dog.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
if_islam_was_a_dog.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>
>>731896764
you mean nigger
>>
>>731890139
"Pitbulls don't show signs of agression before attacking".
That's the basic problem. Pitbulls have been bread to hide their agressivity.
They attack without warning.

One second the pit bull is having a good time, happily bouncing around with your kid.
The next second, it's tearing your kids face off and it's too late to act, your kid is fucking dead.

It doesn't mean they're more agressive or less loyal. They are simply higly evolved combat dogs, that can commit a murder at any given time.

They're the dog equivalent of psycopaths. (I'm exagerating here of course)
>>
>>731909158
Sure.

Let me ignore the actual pitbull owners and THEIR OWN videos on my facebook feed... to listen to a brainwashed dog loving faggot on an anonymous forum.

Gtfo. We'll see who'll laugh when you get attacked by your "peaceful" and "soo cuuute" pitbull.
>>
> best looking
wtf
>>
File: 1352231731228.jpg (79KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1352231731228.jpg
79KB, 640x434px
>>731909659
No, don't do it. He actually wants to rape you.
>>
>>731909659
I'm in East London
>>
>>731909736
I hate dogs and think pittbulls are disgusting to look at.

What the fuck are you going on about?
I was actually agreeing with you regard. Up until Facebook.

Confirmed for troll or illiteracy.
>>
>>731909889
Ye you can come to russia if you want to test it
>>
>>731909500
this has to be a troll right??? dogs, especially pit bulls, are looking for an alpha to be subservient to or to be the alpha themselves. thats how their brains work.......
>>
>>731910012
Where in Russia?
>>
>>731909679
no they have less sign because of their small tails. if you know the breed its easy to tell when theyre agitated
>>
>>731890139
because most pitbull owners are dumbasses who want fighting dogs
>>
>>731910013
Animals turn on their alpha unit ALL THE TIME.

I cite nature, the wild, and 6000 years of domestication as a source.

Inbred subhuman.
>>
If you believe that selective breeding is a thing, you have the answer to why pitbulls suck.

A friend of mine bred pits for fighting.

At a certain age, they are tested for aggressiveness.

If they weren't aggressive enough, they were killed.

Let that marinate in yer little bean for a minute.
>>
>>731910061
Mypaвлeнкo
>>
File: 20170508_145540.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_145540.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>731909670
>>
>>731910274
Let the fact marinate that you knew this yet did not call the police.
You are worthless and should have been killed instead of the dogs
>>
>>731910274
You need better friends.
>>
>>731896764
Spotted the nigger
>>
>>731895557
Common fallacy. This was true about the breed 200 years ago. They have been since bred out of this point and are much more likely to attack their owners. This is something stupid people say in order to justify their selfish need to own a vicious breed.

All pits should be euthanized. The breed has been permanently ruined by mankind. It is unfortunate, but necessary.
>>
>>731906788
uh-uh. i kill people *chikchik*
>>
>>731910295
Not even a real place, pussy
>>
>>731910615
Oke ye you are stupid
>>
File: IMG-20170508-WA0003.jpg (12KB, 720x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170508-WA0003.jpg
12KB, 720x216px
>>731910378
>>
The problem isn't with the breed of the dogs.
The problem is that niggers and white trash that want to be niggers think its cool to get a pit bull and train it to be mean.

The problem isn't the dog, the problem, once again, as with everything, is niggers.
>>
>>731910716
lolol

sit on the dog

lolol

stupid

lolololol

russian poorfag

lol
>>
>>731910800
Underage
>>
>>731910800
cyka blyat kurwa pigbich
>>
>>731910955
How mature of you

Do you think we could be friends outside of /b/?
>>
File: 20170508_150635.jpg (68KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_150635.jpg
68KB, 480x360px
>>731910800
>>
>>731910955
Kurwa is polish lmao
>>
>>731911063
True, and all the good slavic genes ended up in Poland. That's why Russians are mostly Putin-cucks
>>
>>731910202
yeah they do if they perceive their alpha as weak or abusive. thats why pit bulls are recommended only for those who have experience, time, and energy. an elderly person or someone who works a lot should never own a pit bull. they are high energy with more more of that instinct than other dogs and a keen intelligence to match.they know if youre a shit owner and have far higher standards as far as what a shit owner is. some dogs dont mind less attention. pits are babies for it. if you dont pay enough attention to them they will likely take it out on you
>>
>>731896641
not into beastiality or anything, but he looks like he can BRING IT
>>
>>731911141
Ye idc i'm not slavic
>>
>>731911253
Me neither, I'm a nigger
>>
>>731910378
Hey dip fuck, maybe he bred pits 35 years ago, maybe before I knew him.
>>
>>731890139
Probably because they were bred for dog fighting?
I mean like, don't get me wrong, but these guys are genetically engineered to KILL.
They aren't loyal to anyone other than them and the person who feeds them.
They aren't friendly like other breeds to anyone other than the person or people that feed them.

You can find a better trained mutt on the streets.

And quite frankly, they're not nearly as cute as other dogs.
>>
>>731911540
Ye just try to talk yourself out of it
>>
>>731890139
>pit bull
they were bread to be arena fighters for our entertainment, hence the name pit bull
they demonize themselves every time they do what they were bread for.
>>
>>731911670
So basically you are saying you know nothing about dog breeds.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>731911562
Also selective breeding is awful and causes genetic problems within the breed. Considering you're letting family fuck family
>>
>>731911670
Actaully pit bulls and bull dogs were bred to fight bulls in arenas
>>
they're dinosaurs

fuck off
>>
You are all cunts
>>
>>731911765
Another idiot who knows nothing about dog breeds chimes in.

Stop repeating what you read from some other fedora wearing moron on reddit.
>>
>>731890139
>Most intelligent
>Loyal
>Peacful
Not even close m8
>Best looking
That's debatable.

Pitbulls aren't as bad as their reputation, the problem is that they are a "tough" dog so they often end up having retarded owners that never should have had a dog in the first place
>>
File: 2017-05-08-09-20-51--122087613.png (4KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08-09-20-51--122087613.png
4KB, 307x164px
>>731911713
I know little/nothing about dog breeds, but I am somewhat familiar with statistics.
>>
>>731911818
Yes i do
Pit bulls were bred for bull-baiting
>>
>>731890558
good post, I have 2 pits and never have a problem with either one, both are super friendly and love meeting other people and other dogs...I watch their body language constantly..
>>
>>731890180
this
>>
>>731911713
I have wikipedia opened here and it says im half right so fuck you op
>>
>>731912015
Until they one day tilt and decides to eat you alive
>>
>>731912135
>wikipedia
>>
>>731912015
Two observations is obviously the optimal sample size to draw a definitive conclusion. That's how I know crack is actually not whack....I tried it twice, didn't die and it felt pretty good.
>>
>>731912135
You can't possibly be serious, citing wikipedia as a reliable source.

ANYONE CAN EDIT WIKIPEDIA. I CAN GO MAKE IT SAY THAT PIT BULLS ARE A RESULT OF NIGGERS FUCKING ALIENS.
>>
>>731910605

This. Well maybe not the last part, but I worked animal control for a stint, and got more than my fair share of experience with pits. Fuck that breed, would never leave one alone with a child.
>>
>>731912135
Also I am not OP you fucking moron.
OP is the person who started the thread.

Exactly how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>731890139
Pretty much the niggers of the dog world.
>>
>>731892459
I guess you've never seen a Staffordshire Bull Terrier?
>>
You are all cunts
>>
Depends on the owner and the dogs temperament, any dog can attack its owner or any other person for that matter, this is how i see things, treat a dog like a human being or an equal and set yourself up for disaster, let the dog know your the alpha male, pack leader and you will have a great and loyal beast. I've heard of people treating dogs like humans you know the type feeding them breakfast, dinner, tea even supper and talking all nicely to them as if speaking to a fucking child and they've bit there owners nose off, tore somebody arm to pieces or bit a leg and this isn't pit bull's this is Jack Russell's, labradors, German shepherd's any dog is capable of injuring someone.
>>
>>731912295
I was just making a statement about my two dogs, never said anything about breed in general.... have had other dog breads that left me with scars

never tried crack but glad you like it
>>
File: 1494000590946.jpg (427KB, 1080x777px) Image search: [Google]
1494000590946.jpg
427KB, 1080x777px
He is soo cute when sleeping.
>>
File: 1467986169227.jpg (84KB, 650x963px) Image search: [Google]
1467986169227.jpg
84KB, 650x963px
The bitch I was fucking had a bf who had a doge like in the OP, he was a fat slob and started balding at 27, is on government benefits and lives with his mom. I shit you not the dog lived in a shitty apartment with him and the mom. Ofc the mom had to take care of the dog, he'd only take the dog out if he went on a walk with his gf to basically parade around what a badass he is and what pussy he smashes. I know from our stoned nights together that the gf was totally clueless about it and many other redflags he waved constantly - daddy issues or something - here's what I did since I loved that girl at the time: I shadowed the bf every other day, got his routine down etc. and planted poisoned meatballs in the bushes the doggo liked to pee on every time. After a couple of failures I finally got a text "my bfs dog is sick ;_; pray4him etc"
Now that I was sure nobody was in the apartment I beelined it over there and used the EMERGENCY key she gave me weeks before - put the rat poison I used in a hidden but detectable place between the desk and the bed (which still smelled like dog piss) and sprinkled some of the blue-greenish poison near the trash and left the empty box of poison half buried in the trash. Then I noticed the laptop was still on since they rushed to the vet, so I googled "cover up dog poisoning" and a dozen of other retarded questions into google and made sure the history was visible. Then I went o McDonalds and listened to Light up the Night all night
>>
Why are muslims demonized when they are easily one of the most intelligent, loyal, peaceful, and best looking religions?
>>
File: 1486724304186.jpg (283KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1486724304186.jpg
283KB, 1000x1413px
>>731912325
fuck off Mr. Professor you got kids to brainwash and parents to rape

Dogs bred for fighting will fight (even a toddler)
and if any of you fags came close to investigating you'd find most cases the victim is a toddler or stranger whom the dog mistakes for prey/threat. And if you'd know that even police dogs have to get a screwdrives in their jaws to let go

BUT MUH DOGGO SO PWETTY :3

fuck off I'll think of your furry demeted asses when I chuck poisoned bratwurst into any yard I see a pittbull in
>>
>>731891111
witnessed
>>
>>731913752
Except they aren't usually bred for fighting.

Some niggers and wetbacks do, but most owners just want a pet.
Except niggers, niggers think owning an asshole of a dog makes them cool because DMX said so once.

And no, you don't. You aren't fooling anyone, you have never chucked a poisoned brat into a yard and would piss yourself if you ever had to actually hurt something beyond someones feelings from the safety of your keyboard
>>
File: pointing irish setter.jpg (64KB, 450x307px) Image search: [Google]
pointing irish setter.jpg
64KB, 450x307px
>>731890139
All dog breeds are bred for a specific purpose, and to this day they retain the corresponding traits.

Golden Retrievers were bred to retrieve game birds (ducks, pheasants etc.) that often end up getting shot down over water. The resulting traits are obvious; Golden Retrievers love to play fetch, and they're excellent swimmers. They even have what's called a "soft mouth", an excellent trait when they're carrying fragile game.

The Irish Setter is another dog that was bred for bird hunting. Irish Setters however, weren't bred specifically to retrieve dead game, but to locate live ones. They use their excellent sense of smell to locate the bird, then they hold a "pointing" position, to indicate the location of hidden birds (pic related). This behavior comes naturally to Irish Setters, because that's their purpose.

Border Collies were bred to herd livestock, a difficult task that requires an extremely intelligent dog. The herding trait is synonymous with the Border Collie breed, to the point where teaching a Border Collie NOT to herd would require an experienced owner. The breed also has a tendency to give "the eye" to whatever they are herding, a trait used to intimidate livestock.

German Shepherds were also bred to herd livestock, in ADDITION to protecting said livestock from predators. Herding comes naturally to GSD, but they are also very protective of their pack, and they're more prone to aggression.

And then we have the Pitbull.

The Pitbull was bred to fight. First it was bulls (hence the name), and then it was other dogs. The resulting traits are blatant; they are extremely unpredictable, they are prone to aggression, and they have an incredibly strong jaw. They also bite differently than other dogs. Dogs usually bite, apply some pressure, hold for a second or two, and then release.
A Pitbull will bite, apply full pressure, and throw their head around like a crocodile, and they will not let go. Which is why smelling salts is used.
>>
>>731890139
Because Pitbulls require real training from owners who actually know what they're doing. Too many shitty owners get breeds like Pitbulls and assume "If I shower my snuggums in enough kisses and cuddles, he'll never attack anybody". Many attacks are completely unprovoked and occur because the dog was startled. One attack here happened when a Pitbull was startled awake by the doorbell and bit a sleeping baby nearby, killing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
>>
File: the eye.jpg (117KB, 990x918px) Image search: [Google]
the eye.jpg
117KB, 990x918px
>>731914004
Here's an example of a Border Collie "giving the eye" to livestock.
>>
File: sLoVpWX.jpg (227KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sLoVpWX.jpg
227KB, 960x1280px
the same reason why blacks are demonized.
>>
File: 1491317606718.jpg (89KB, 736x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491317606718.jpg
89KB, 736x529px
>>731913970
and just for your (YOU) I'll gently toss a snitzel over the fence in a rich white neighbourhood tonight
>>
File: 1491655190679.jpg (81KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
1491655190679.jpg
81KB, 625x623px
>>731913970
>you have never chucked a poisoned brat into a yard

I wish I could throw my little bro over to be someone elses problem, fucking brats
>>
>>731914151
Cause they're the better breed of dog?
>>
>>731914348
Google warrior gene
Then skim through the wolf to dog wiki page

now apply science
>>
>>731913970
>Except they aren't usually bred for fighting.
How a owner trains his dog is irrelevant compared to what the breed has been bred to do historically. And Pitbulls have always been bred to fight.
>>
File: 1490596262269.jpg (73KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490596262269.jpg
73KB, 710x508px
>>731914521
this

Owning a pitbull screams out NOTICE ME WORLD AND STAY OUTTA MY WAY but c'mon gurl imma gentle at <3 u kno u want sum fuuuuukk

And we laugh behind their backs and shake our heads when the next kid is ripped apart in the 3 minutes it takes for an armed police officer to show up
>>
Pit bulls exist because people bred dogs for centuries to fight to death in a pit against each other. Wow they sure sound like they have latent cuddles to give everyone. All the pits I've met have been sweethearts, but even the nicest three legged one killed a cat in my friends house. They are literally bred to be fighters. It's in their DNA
>>
>>731905721
He's so inbred he can barely stand up
>>
My neighbours pit bull wouldn't stop coming in my yard, so I called the police every day and complained until they put her down.
>>
File: 1486548188059.jpg (63KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1486548188059.jpg
63KB, 600x333px
>>731903145
I as a german national socialist see nothing wrong with naional socialism. Our party is the most loving loyal assembly of people on the face of this planet. And we are unbelievably smart. Never once in the 7 years since 1932 have I felt unsafe around them and on three occasions our party has chased out a jew salesman. If you read the correct books it will be the best system we'll ever own.
>>
>>731915815
>come to see pictures of dogs
>leave to spread the word of Hitler

thanks /b/
>>
>>731909670
The dog of islam?
>>
>>731890139
because niggers
>>
File: 1461595358001.png (165KB, 310x468px) Image search: [Google]
1461595358001.png
165KB, 310x468px
>>731908570
>>731908596
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5866176
Here you go...
>>
Dogs are just for protection. As long as they fulfull their purpose, they are alright. Otherwise, I would just kill my dog right away.

People having emotions for animals are weak as hell.
>>
File: 1477427014061.jpg (60KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477427014061.jpg
60KB, 778x675px
>>731916983
>Dogs are just for protection

Dogs are for companionship. Guns are for protection. If you're not a farmboy you don't need a doggo to "protect" you. Also if you can't protect yourself you're the weak one why would an animal protect a mewling wretch like you?
cuz it loves you its been bred to love humies
>>
>>731890139
>best looking breeds
Am I the only fucking person who disagrees? I don't want a pit bull because they're ugly as fuck, not because they're aggressive.
>>
>>731917225
In my line of work I need protection. A dog gives a very different type of protection than a gun. For instance, you can't bring a gun anywhere.
>>
>>731917438
I also believe they are hideous dogs.

Boxers are better looking in that style.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 635x357px
>>731916983
>tfw
>>
>>731917489
This and Rottweilers
>>
File: 1485194206447.png (1MB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1485194206447.png
1MB, 1023x681px
>>731917473
Are you seriously arguing that you can bring a dog in MORE instances than a gun?

Fuck me these 12 yo tick me off
>>
>>731890475
Source or shut your mouth.
>>
>>731917778
No, I never said more places, but different places. Also, this varies dramatically between countries.

You seem retarded by the way.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>731917473
>I can't bring a gun anywhere
>I can bring a dog anywhere
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (2MB, 2976x1984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
2MB, 2976x1984px
>>731890139
My fat boy with his old deflated soccer ball. Weighs about 100 pounds.
>>
>>731895770
Source.
>>
>>731917948
Try going abroad with a gun in your suitcase.
>>
>>731900957
Oh shut the fuck up with this "Pitt bulls eat babies" bullshit.
Pit bulls are more friendly towards children than adults, it's the owners that fuck up the dog so they see everyone as bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 564x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 564x325px
>>731917940
I'm beginning to suspect that "your line of work" involves being a dickless faggot. And whichever country or countries you reside in, are shit.

>prove me wrong
>protip: you can't
>>
>>731890139

HE A GOOD BOY. HE WAS BOUT TO GO TO OBEDIENCE SCHOOL. HE DINDU NUFFINS. DAT BLOOD ON HIS MOUF IS RACISS.
>>
>>731918346

>nigger detected
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
>>731918087
>try going abroad with a dog in your suitcase
>>
>>731910800
You're retarded if you think sitting on a dog doesn't work.
What are they gunna do? Stand up? They don't have the range of motion to gain leverage you dumb cunt.
>>
>>731918459
>Claim something that has nothing to do with race
>Called nigger

Are you having fun using the scary N word anon? Just don't say it in school or you'll get in trouble.
>>
File: 1485196028331.jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485196028331.jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>>731917948
>>731918352
>>731918682

You deserve a mommy kiss for making me laugh anon
>>
>>731918352
I would love to school little cunts like yourself.
>>
I had a pitbull for 12 years and she never was aggressive or bit a human or another dog. Lovely girl all around. But then again, i'm not an american...in switzerland we have laws, forcing you to have a clean police record, you must be 18 years old, you have to visit puppy/dog classes and you can't have a "potentially dangerous dog" as your first own dog.
Sadly she died last november, run free sweet princess!
Since january i have a cane corso puppy, 6 months old, 30kg and a really sweet and lovely boy.
>>
>>731918687
How do you get to the situation where you can sit on the dog, though?

Dog coming at you, 30 mph, ready to kill. You just turn your ass and try to time sitting at the airborne 100 pound pure muscle killing machine coming at you?
>>
File: 20170503_223435.jpg (877KB, 786x1509px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_223435.jpg
877KB, 786x1509px
My cane corso puppy on the right side.
>>
>>731919054
I live out inna woods, and was thinking of either a cane or some mid-large hunting dog.

Worried about a cane because I have children. And if their friends and them got rough, I would hate for the dogs protection instincts to kick in.
>>
File: 1483898932673.jpg (1MB, 878x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1483898932673.jpg
1MB, 878x1112px
>>731919027
whoa good thing your pitbull can't bite through the monitor esse

only a little bitch gets puckered so much to write that shit on an anonymous imageboard - weak, weak and a poor shot but at least you got a bitch to protect you right?
>>
File: 1457514994801.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457514994801.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>731912325
>You can't possibly be serious, citing wikipedia as a reliable source.
Wikipedia is a reliable source on everything but political bullshit you cockmunch. They have specific sources at the bottom to backup statements on it and if someone makes a retarded edit it's quickly undone.
>>
>>731919368
>puckered much
>weak, weak

ok anon
>>
>>731906049
had a solid kek here
>>
>>731919161
You grab it's legs, and lift. You're going to get bit, it's gonna happen no matter what, but you trip it, get it on it's side, and pin it down.

Unless you weigh as much as a bulemic model, you can charge and tackle the dog, avoid the dog biting anything that will cause immediate danger, don't let it get on top. It's not easy, but it's the best option.

If you've ever wrestled around with a pet dog you'd know how easy it is to roll them over, and lift them up.
You don't have to be fucking stupid with your example either anon.

ALSO
>Running at you 30MPH
Then it can't fucking stop can it, stick your damn foot out. Don't freeze like a bitch and let it bowl you over.
>>
>>731919355
I wouldnt recommend a cane corso for hunting. They usually are really well around kids tho, if socialized right. But if you want a really good dog for hunting, guarding your home and be good around children and strangers i'd recommend a dogo argentino. They're nice allrounders.
>>
>>731890139
Own two. A blue nose and a red nose. Easily the most intelligent and gentle dogs I've ever owned.

It takes proper correction and situational awareness to get them to that state. Beating them into submission does not work.
>>
>>731915815
>http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5866176
> "Socialism for me is something that has nothing to do with the actual widespread meaning of the word, but I'll use it anyway to garner some support."

And people complain about SJWs redefining words.
>>
>>731919660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJqDfft1U0

"just sit on it!"
>>
File: 1430936990389.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430936990389.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>731919946
Kiddo Hitler is dead but the sjws are still addding bullshit to the dictionary and nobody is stopping them because90% of university employees are left leaning if not outright antifa
>>
>it's not tha dogs fault, it's the owners and the breeders

don't really give a shit famalamadingdong, I still avoid them while out walking, just like I avoid hood niggers. I don't really give a shit WHY they're shit people, I just know it's dumb to walk close to them.

On another note, my sister with her two darling pitbulls that she swears are completely docile and have too much respect to even enter their bedroom with the door open just lost half her ring finger while going between her two dogs that just freaked out and started biting huge chunks out of each other about a month ago.
Naturally she didn't report this, because then they'd both be put down by the po-po.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 236x213px
>>731919660
>>
>>731919927
Don't need a hunting dog, but I want a breed that can take care of varmints and keep the coyotes away. Hunters are usually good for that.
>>
>>731919054
see
>>731915815

additional reading: anecdote=/=proof
>>
File: RandallWeems.jpg (43KB, 852x848px) Image search: [Google]
RandallWeems.jpg
43KB, 852x848px
>>731917855

>Heheh I'm going to demand confirmation from an established third-party authority despite your statement being common knowledge. That should trip you up a bit! If you don't provide this I'll claim victory, and if you do I'll pretend I'm not here and just do the same thing the next time this topic comes up.
>>
>>731890139
The media is always doing this. Before pitbulls, rottweilers were demonized. Before them, it was german shepherds. Pretty soon there'll be some preventable shit that happens with another breed, and that breed will become hated
>>
>>731890139
Can we just exterminate the entire breed?
Make a deal with North Korea, and ship all the dog meat over there in exchange for not blowing up the Urf.
Those dudes are hungry over there.
>>
>>731919965
>Trained attack dog
>The same as some random dog
That's very fucking wrong,
Notice how the guy is running? The dog has the upper hand immediately since the guy is gonna be off balance, dogs are way stronger at pulling, you're going to go down if you aren't prepared, either nut up and get ready to fight the fucking dog, or get somewhere it can't get you.

>Face dog
>Kick it if you can
>If it lunges, let it get your arm, or get out of the way
>If it gets your arm, it's going to pull hard, go with it and shove the fucker over, pinning it
>Dogs also like to go for legs, if it grabs one, guess what
>It's gonna fucking pull
>Fall forward towards the dog ready to fucking knock it over, since you won't be able to stay balanced if it goes for the legs
>Either pin the dog or beat it the fuck down after you're on top
>Control it's legs and neck
>Strangle it, or wait till it calms down

It's terrifying, but dogs are pack animals, facing one alone is dangerous, but possible.
>>
>>731903145
Owners of dog breeds that have bad reputations are the worst.

It's like you guys bought the dog just so you can wave it around it peoples' faces about how your dog is "da sweetest dog ever!"
You just want an excuse to be a dick to people around you because they're "being judgmental".
>>
>>731919965
https://youtu.be/YKT3yopL5gk
>>
>>731920860
>Common knowledge
>In a land far far away in the not so distant past
"Hey guys, the earth is flat!"

You still didn't put a source fag.
>>
>>731890139
>neighbor has pit
>neighbor is melanin rich, IQ poor
>working on truck one day
>see pit crossing the street
>pull out gun
>pit comes up wagging tail
>put a bullet in its head
>call cops
>melanin rich neighbor comes running out the front door
>he gun kill me gud
>cops are called
>humane society takes corpse
>cops cite him for failure to control dog for the fourth time
>humane society bars him from owning any pets
>pays $500 fine
>pay crime scene clean up crew to clean up driveway
>saddle him with the $1200 bill that I could have done with a power washer
>>
>>731922198
Meh.
Ain't my dog.
>Fourth time
That dog sacrificed itself, don't even get confused. It knew what would happen.
>>
File: 2017-05-08-18-45-03-1449881574.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08-18-45-03-1449881574.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>731922198
Cool story bro
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 940x627px
>>731921790

>There are good doggos,
>there are bad doggos,
>but faggots who use bad doggo to compensate for inadequate penis are worse than any doggo.
>>
>>731914147
It's funny, but my border collie used to do this with my kids. If they were playing in the yard and tried to wander off, he'd run around in front of them and give them this look, and kind of edge closer. My daughter would kind of look really confused and then wander back into the part of the yard she was supposed to be in, and the dog would come back to sit beside me and look really proud of himself. I thought it was just a thing he did.
>>
>>731922854
I just realized this means that my dog thinks my kids are sheep.
>>
>>731922198
Maximum b8 attempt
>>
>>731900329

Source?
>>
File: 1435610064.D06FD0AC.jpg (70KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1435610064.D06FD0AC.jpg
70KB, 1152x864px
>>731890139
Treatment to terrorists
HAVE SUBTITLES
https://youtu.be/fQjxSugidjE
>>
>>731922930
Nah, he just thinks they are something they should be watching and protecting since they can't protect themselves
>>
>>731891111
Thus spake quads of truth
>>
>>731890139
Because of the fuckwits who keep them.
>>
>>731909946

>hates dogs

I bet you're literally evil and soft
>>
>>731919231
whats the other doggo?
>>
>>731913752

Someone will hurt you someday, because you are scum, undeserving of mercy.
>>
>>731922930
>>731922854
Your Collie doesn't necessarily think your kids are sheep, it's just that the herding instinct is so ingrained in the breed that they'll herd anything.
>>
>>731924112
Japanese Akita
>>
>>731890635
>Best looking? Most definitely

Get the fuck out of here, their heads make them look like Lego dogs.
>>
Shibe inu is best doggo
>>
>>731890327
BUT SHIBAS ARE WOW SUCH CUTE DOGE MUCH FUN
>>
>>731890475
>white slave owner trains black slaves to kill
>orders black slaves to kill any intruders
>black slaves kill any intruders
>white people start saying black people are dangerous murderers
>>
File: ted cruz anime.gif (1MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz anime.gif
1MB, 480x320px
>>731924693
sorry kiddo...
>>
>>731892022
/thread
>>
File: 1294936190530.jpg (9KB, 212x251px) Image search: [Google]
1294936190530.jpg
9KB, 212x251px
>>731927730
close, but no

wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikoku_(dog) is best doggo of all time
>>
>>731928273
But doge
>>
>>731912614
Youve never seen a german shephard... anydog with asymmetrical markings are shit tier dogs
>>
>>731900329
Nice myth you've got there, pal
>>
>>731913295

I was just thinking what if these threads are some kind of experiment to expose logical flaws of the people on pol
>>
>>731905721
That stung-by-a-bee look.
>>
>>731914004
Many dogs bite hold and tear... pots are shit tier. Stupid dogs and fighting skills are way overrated
>>
>>731900329
the moon is made of cheese

3 is a higher number than 74000

pubic hair doubles as nuclear fuel

double decker buses are autobots and ferraris are deceptecons

monkeys have invented a time machine that runs on pomegranates

chocolate is a meat

donuts are veggitables

youre a genius

see i can make up retarded shit too
>>
>>731890398
Lol....rare ...okay buddy. They bite way more often than any other dog. I know from experience. I'm 34 and have witnessed approximately 6 people go to the hospital because of these dogs.
>>
File: IMG_4543.jpg (121KB, 610x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4543.jpg
121KB, 610x915px
I own an apbt (not one of those ugly hippo-dog mongrels, an actual Pit Bull terrier) and a pit mix. They are great dogs and I love them to death, but I do accept that pitbulls can be more aggressive/have a higher prey drive than many other breeds. My dogs are trained and they love everyone that they meet, but I still keep a close eye on them no matter what. Every time we go out I have them securely leashed, and I always make sure to avoid other dog walkers and small children. I don't believe that my boys would ever hurt anyone, but that is what everyone thinks about their dogs. It pays to be as safe as possible, as I would hate to have to put them down on the extremely off chance that they ever hurt anyone. Pic related, this is my apbt; he's a grand boy
>>
>>731928948
I see pit bulls alot. even the hyper aggresive female my friend has wont bite me (as long as you dont go near her ball.)

those fucking st bernards though. shit i deliever pizzas and the pit bulls are great, the st bernards are rampaging death machines filled with rage.

pugs are love explosions of happiness filled with butter and candy
>>
>>731890139
There are 2 problems with Pit Bulls...

1. The majority of people that own them either can't handle/control them, or are just horrible people themselves (i.e. ghetto niggers that dogfight and such).

2. "Peaceful" only happens with the right handler/control. The dog were bred to be guard dogs. Killing machine that were very obedient. When some retard has one and can't or won't train it right then the "obedience" is moot, and all you have left is a killing machine.

There's also the fact that like many big dogs, but pit bulls especially given their build, they can hurt you playing rough, or lash out killing you if you accidentally step on their paw/tail or something like that.
...if a chiuhahua goes berserk then you can just punt the little fucker. #sizematters
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.