[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: cig.jpg (194KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194KB, 668x528px
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>>731829965
still alive OP ?
>>
dood i smoked for 18 years and i never even smoked 2 packs a day. how do you have enough fucking time to smoke 4 packs?
>>
how the fuck do you smoke 75 cigarettes in a day
kill yourself fucking junkie
>>
Smoked 3 packs a day. Stopped with Tabex and some willpower. Feels good man.
>>
>>731830279
I have one every 10 mins or so because I start to get angry and anxious without a smoke
>>
I don't believe you. 75 cigs is kinda ridiculous really.

I've been smoking 30-40 a day for past two years while working from home. Switched to vaping not long ago. Not too thrilled about the sweet taste, but it's alright. Clear head in the morning makes it worth it.
>>
>>731829965
A friend of mine used to say that it was easier for her to quit heroin than it was to quit cigarettes. She quit heroin three times, never could stop smoking. Poor dear, she died of alcoholism. True story.
>>
>>731830653
> She quit heroin three times
So.... once?
>>
quit cold turkey, i was 2-3 packs a day. If you can make it past the 3rd day without one youll be able to quit. drink plenty of water
>>
>>731830653
i heard that in zoidberg's voice for some reason
>>
>>731830888
and for all.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 480x480px
>>731829965
Quitting smoking is nothing you little pussy, just put the cigarettes down.

I've gone cold turkey on cigarettes, heroin, cocaine, and alcohol, and it isn't shit.

Try quitting marijuana, faggot. Now that shit is difficult to put down.
>>
>>731829965
U wot m8
>>
>>731831105
Cocaines easy as fuck to quit because it's so expensive that nobody can really afford to stay addicted to it
>>
>>731830913
Fucking kek
>>
>>731829965
Soon enough you'll smoke 0 cigs/day.

Can't smoke if you're dead.
>>
>>731830465
jfc
>>
File: 20160720_192102.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160720_192102.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>731829965
I didn't manage... Never. But I actually only crave the THC.
>>
i quit when i couldn't breathe anymore
still cant very well,
enjoy youre slow death op, I sure aint
>>
>>731829965
>sleeping 8 hours a day
>1 cigarette lasting.. lets say 6 minutes
actively smoking 46.875% of the time
>>
>>731829965
I smoked a pack a day and developed asthma like symptoms so I quit
>>
>>731829965

Smoked a pack a day for many, many years. Quit cold turkey and I quit an Adderall habit at the same time, also cold turkey.... Gained a thousand pounds, started drinking heavily. Now getting that under control. Maybe one day I'll be a person...
>>
File: Disapprove.jpg (36KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Disapprove.jpg
36KB, 520x390px
>>731831356
>estimate of smoking duration has one significant digit and an error of >10%
>same goes for sleep time
>writes down 5 significant digits of the result
>>
File: clovn.jpg (91KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
clovn.jpg
91KB, 500x666px
mfw when i dont touch cigarettes during the week but then on the weekend i smoke like 3 packs. been doing this for about 2 years now. At this point i am so use to the withdrawal i can quit whenever
>>
>>731831894
thanks Robert Boyle
>>
>>731831953
Why would you torture yourself like that? You're in withdrawal all through the week
>>
>>731831953
... but can you not smoke on the weekend?
>>
>>731829965

Nicotine is bad, most people in my rehab group (alcoholic, been sober for over a year but still attend meetings every month) have all said that smoking is the hardest to quit. This is coming from addicts of heroin, meth, booze, opioids, and anything else.

I didn't smoke, but had a bad dip habit. It's going to take will power, knowledge, and support to kick something that bad. Find some help, it's out there. Or, if you have a doctor, talk to them. Might need to go see a therapist if your anxiety is that bad.
>>
>>731829965
>anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Picked up a mouth fedora and I haven't touched a cigarette since. Sure, I look like a fag, but I get that nicotine and the shit tastes and smells good.
>>
>>731829965
Smoking for me got to the point where there was a point in the day where there was an undetermined amount of cigarettes that I could smoke a day before it made me sick to my stomach to smoke. Could be 5 could be 20 but once I got the limit I knew that I didn't want to do it anymore.

So on the "myan doomsday" I decided I would either die with the rest of the world or I will quit smoking cigarettes.

Needless to say we are all still here and I quit cold turkey because I was mentally ready to quit.

I haven't smoked since, not even think about trying one. Best choice I have ever made.
>>
>>731832084
i think im addicted to the withdrawal.
>>
>>731832254
sure but i dont see a reason too
>>
>>731832324

I had a very easy time quitting smoking and I smoked for a long time... Hopefully, drinking will be as easy...
>>
>>731829965
>smoking in 2017

what kind of idiot still smokes these days
>>
>>731832663

I used to hate the "who smokes in <given year>" meme but since vaping became a thing, I must admit, I look at smokers as sort of trending toward archaic.
>>
Best thing for me was to forget the date that I quit. I just convinced myself that it had been a "couple days" then those days turned into weeks, then months, then so on and so on.
>>
>>731830888
trips
>>
>>731832663
People who are scared to look uncool vaping, so destroy their health instead
>>
>>731830634
People used to smoke that much in the 50s/60s
>>
>>731831289
Jews can
>>
>>731831105
>doesnt realise some people have trouble with stimulant drugs
>and never get addicted to marijuana.

Listen to yourself. Some people are affected differently by different things.

Ive never been addicted to marijuana. In fact after smoking too much im.repulsed by it.

I also take adderall. When i want to detox i just stop. I get all the withdrawal, the cravings etc.. And lll just weather it no problem and in a week im good .

Alcohol, i have a history of heavy alcoholism and i drink now. But ill be done with it one day and just stop drinking. Sometimes for months. I dont feel a thing.

Cigarettes? Cant go 4 hours without wanting to flip and table and kill another human.

>>731829965

Anyways, Op.

I managed to quit for 6 months using champix. Still takes will power but if you read above after a week on champix quitting smoking becomes comparable to quitting adderall for me. I can just do it no matter how much it sucks.
>>
>>731831323
Is that meant to be a stealth joint?
>>
>>731829965
It's easy. Don't be an Untermensch and don't smoke if you really want to quit.
You normies are the most useless among humans
>>
>>731831894
But that's what his calculator said
>>
havent smoked in 3 months. i switched to mouthfedora.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490574963405.jpg (55KB, 739x416px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490574963405.jpg
55KB, 739x416px
>>731829965
Been smoking and drinking since I was 14, I'm 44 now, quit the drinking two weeks ago, feels good but some withdraw. Was drinking 9 >18 tall cans of beer a day for 5 days strait and then two days sleep and repeat.
In another two weeks of sober I'll start on quitting the smoking, i will likely keep smoking weed though, helps me sleep and is fixing the alcoholic shakes I've been getting lately.

The money being saved is great $20 - $60 a day I'm no longer spending and pissing away.
they friends on the other hand, they don't want to hang around so much anymore.
>>
>>731834113
>havent smoked in 3 months. i switched to mouthfedora.

What's your setup and fav juice, fellow mouthfedorafan?
>>
>>731833873
no kidding, McDicks makes their shit addictive, ever see a nigger at McDicks when they are told there are no more nuggets left?
Fucking niggers go back to primal monkey stage
>>
File: 1487602600837.jpg (18KB, 249x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487602600837.jpg
18KB, 249x348px
I'm never going to quit cause that means the government wins
>>
>>731829965
quit since 2015, all you need to do is slowly ween yourself off, took me a year of this but its alot better without the side effects of drugs
>>
File: IMG_20160305_205834.jpg (69KB, 505x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_205834.jpg
69KB, 505x673px
>>731829965
Take a pic of a wall in your place for us op please?
maybe clean a little spot for reference.
I'll post my GF tits
>>
>>731834650
you mean big tobacco wins
>>
>>731835038
plz dont
>>
How to stop smoking:

>don't smoke a "last cigarette"
>don't smoke "just one more"
>don't quit tomorrrow
>Do it RIGHT NOW!
>take every cigarette you have and crush them, thrpw them in the toilette
>throw away all your ashtrays and lighters and everything else that you would need to smoke
>Don't drink alkohol for the next couple of weeks as this will make you crave nicotine
>find something to keep your mouth and fingers busy - toothpicks did it for me
>that does not include food
>try to avoid situations where you would usually smoke
>in fact, the physical withdrawl is over in about a week
>the hardest part is to break your cycle of habbits: cigarretee after you eat, after you get up, before you go to sleep, when you wait for the bus...
>do stuff that makes you happy and keeps your happy hormoes up
>work out
>never touch acigarette again, even after a year, just to see how it is

NOW DO IT!
>>
Today is my 20th day without cigarettes. I went crazy in my room and charged to the gas station to buy one, saying 'fuck this shit i will smoke today' but when i got there, i felt sad, bought a snickers and came back.
>>
have you tried vaping instead?

>inb4 hurr durr vape fag
>muh clouds

it works you numbskull fucks, you don't have to be a huge douche about it if you do it.
>>
>>731834249
thinkvape finder 250dna; digiflavor pharao, and currently vaping donut king from chefsflavours
>>
all this bullshit talking makes me wanna smoke.
>>
>>731833887
in europe they do that a lot. I fucking hate it
>>
Smoked a pack a day for about 5 years. Quit cold turkey in December 2014. Haven't had one since. Feels good man.
>>
I switched to vaping but now I'm addicted to sucking cock.
>>
Wouldn't you like to live in flavor-town?
Enjoy a refreshing cigarette with your morning coffee, on your daily commute, and when you're just relaxing with friends.
>>
>>731835895
i think you cock addiction has nothing to do with vaping.
>>
Only smoke 2 or 3 cigs a day because shit hurts my mouth if I smoke a lot

But eat a shit ton of nicotine candy, gum and snus.

Its fucking horrible to be a nicotine addict
>>
>>731829965
>anyone here managed to quit smoking?
Yup. Gained 14 pounds in a month. Everything started to taste good.
>>
Smoke pack a day 5 days of week, because of work. Weekends I just chill... I'm not addicted, can quit anytime. Smoke after couple of no-smoking days is the best.. only the I can really feel the effect.
>>
>>731836167
i think ive started gaining after i picked up smoking tbh
>>
Yes, get a vape.
>>
>>731836724
Mirin breh your bulking lol hehe
>>
>>731830634
>Clear head in the morning makes it worth it.
could you explain ? I smoked for 6 years like 1/2 - 1 pack a day and my head is absolutely clear when I wake up even with 5-6 hours avr. sleep
>>
>>731838420
Np it'd nt heh
>>
>>731829965
No. 75? Cut back my man... you are smoking more than living life.. not being preachy but holy shit really 75 per day? Breathe some air
>>
>>731831323
wtf nigga, the cig filter filters out the thc, it's like you like wasting the spliff
>>
>>731829965
DOUBTS THATS POSSIBLE BRO
>>
>>731829965

Why do you repost this exact fucking thread over and over again?
>>
File: alex1.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
alex1.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
The way I quit smoking was by telling myself I go 6 hours a night without smoking.
during the day I told myself just a few more hours...
weened myself off in under a week.
>>
>>731831105
Nice bait. Faggot. Kys you're not funny
>>
>>731829965
Have you considered simply smoking less?
It's easier than just quitting cold turkey. Try to do That and you're just setting yourself up to fail. Instead, set a more reasonable goal for the near future and try to bring yourself down to a pack a day. Then you can set a new goal if you choose. Take it one step at a time, but start making some changes or you are going to die, man.
>>
>tfw this thread 75 times a day
>>
>>731839044
It's actually not easier.
The habbits around smoking are harder to break than te actual addiction to nicotine.
When you wake up in the morning afte a good nights sleep, you area in fact already off the nicotine.
>>
>>731830634
Try Turkish flavors
>>
been smoking since 13
18 now
never smoked more than 2 packs a week
yall are hardcore
>>
>>731829965

what the fuck?
i smoke 1,5 packs a day for 6 years and i'm starting to feel like i have lung cancer and shit
>>
>>731839880
You're not even a real smoker
>>
I smoked for 5 or more years at about a pack a day and was able to quit with the aid of a medication and finding a support system of friends and family to help hold me accountable. I also found that exercise and productivity helped. Honestly, anything that improves your life is gonna be a positive freedback mechanism for another life improvement. When it rains, it pours; and when things start to get better in one area, it is easier to improve in others. Eat healthy, sleep well, exercise, get the fuck off this website of all places, disregard anyone who has ever used the word "cuck", dont hang out with smokers, and possibly go on medication. I dont know you, but Id bet you can do it. Dont let it be an excuse, but dont get discouraged if it takes several tries as it takes several tries to actually quit.
>>
75 is crazy. Enjoy your cancer.
Or just fucking quit.
>>
>>731829965
I'd try the patch. You would do well to speak to your physician about tobacco cessation. I am the tobacco cessation guy in my clinic and i can tell you what i tell all my patients;
1. Understand quitting isnt easy, it will certainly take several attempts and thats okay
2. Your routine is tied to your smoking habits. Changing the way you do things will drastically increase your chances of quitting
3. A lot of the desire comes from seeing others smoke as well. It would benefit to either remove yourself from view, or even have someone to quit with to be accountable to eachother.
>>
>>731831323
>But I actually only crave the THC.

You just keep telling yourself that sweetheart.
>>
imagine if those were dildoes up your ass.
that's a sore ass
>>
>>731840926
ROFL
>>
>>731835221

Fuck you, I'll enjoy my smoke, drink and drugs and I'm never stopping
>>
>>731829965
Yup. Take chantix for three months and keep smoking. You'll stop.
>>
>>731832663
This.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.