[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss my mom /b/. She passed away in October. I'm really

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

File: cry1.jpg (19KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
cry1.jpg
19KB, 300x286px
I miss my mom /b/.

She passed away in October. I'm really in my feels tonight.

ITT: Cheer me up and post feels memes and get shit off your chest.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>731783348

Great advice
>>
>>731783320
Anon, I wish you the best of luck. You're not alone in this pain. You'll get the "kys" from the edge lords who still have a mom to heat up there chicken nuggets.
>>
>>731783320
Ahoj jasem kretekฯ:-!
>>
>>731783568

I've been here long enough to not even pay attention to those. I fucked up by even replying but that was secretly a bump.

Yeah I've been doing a lot better, I self destructed for 3 months after she died by using tons of drugs and using shitty coping mechanisms.

She was honestly my best friend, I told her everything. We went to concerts together and laughed together and cried together. Now when I get really excited about something I go to text her and then realize she's not there anymore :/

I've been thinking about spreading some of her ashes at the Grand Canyon when I go this week. She always wanted to travel
>>
>>731783320
Hey man, I know how hard it can be to lose someone that close, but no matter what she loved you, she cared for you, and she thought the world of you.

Keep your chin up, you are going to do great things man, just keeping going, that's what she would have wanted

Do it for her
>>
>>731783320
Nothing last forever. Life is shit. Do the best you can with it. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>
>>731783965

She was literally the strongest person I knew. She had a will of steel and she passed some of that to me. I recognize I owe it to her to carry on her legacy. I have a little brother and sister who are spitting images of her, and my dad who honestly I'm kinda scared for. He loved my mom so fucking much, and I honestly don't even know how he feels. I don't talk to him much even though he lives with my brother and sister. He's strong too but I know he's hurting, he's never been one to show emotion but man...I just wish it was easier for me to be there for him. I want nothing else but for my family to be happy.
>>
>>
>>731783320
Get over it, your mom's a fucking ghost and she's watching you on 4chan and now she hates you.
>>
>>731784123
It's going to be hard but you can do it, go to GC, finish it, remember her for the good times
>>
>>
>>
>>731784217

She knew how fucking weird I was and that I went on 4chan and she still loved me, so suck it fag. If she was here she'd call you out on how fucking gay you are.
>>731784244
I'm only going to spread some of her ashes, I plan on only doing a bit for each of my travels because she wanted to travel a lot and never got the opportunity.
>>
>>731784423
If she called me gay i would straight up rape the bitch so shut your fucking mouth and stop crying over mommy.
>>
>>731784423
That's beautiful anon
>>
Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
It'll hurt less when you're dead
>>
>>731783320
My mom died 4 years ago. Now I cope with alcohol. Ironically she died from liver failure.
>>
>>731784496

But would you rape me also? Because I would like it.
>>
Hope things get better man, good luck to you, keep moving.
>>
>>731783320
I'm sorry anon..
What happened?
>>
My mom also died in october i can relate but enough about me. My memes are ironic my depression is chronic.
>>
My mom also died in october i can relate but enough about me. My memes are ironic my depression is chronic
>>
I posted twice. Ok
>>
File: thonkang.png (169KB, 383x342px) Image search: [Google]
thonkang.png
169KB, 383x342px
>>
It just takes time, anon. Lost mine 9 years ago. Hang in there, it gets easier.
>>
>>731784423
You WILL be reunited with her again soon. The work has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlpfX--Jt-4
>>
Im an orphan. Kms
>>
File: 1267530819313.gif (2MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
1267530819313.gif
2MB, 285x214px
>>731783320
life sucks, just gotta do what you gotta do to make it suck less. hope you find whatever it is that makes your life less sucky, anon
>>
File: 1478482255146.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478482255146.png
148KB, 300x300px
Life is shit and then you die, gl anon.
>>
>>731783348
Didn't see this coming
>>
Lost my mum in September of last year.
Passed away whilst I was travelling home to see her (hadn't seen her for like half a year before that).
We were very close despite how far away I lived and now I've not got any parents to turn to or help me if I'm struggling with anything.
A few weeks ago I was adding a friend's number to my phone, saw her's and thought "well shit, may aswell delete that, I'm not gonna need it anymore"
Most depressing moment of my life lmao.
Hang in there bud, anon is here for you
>>
>>731783320
Dude I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm turning 26 this year, my mom passed away 3 years ago now....all the holidays are useless and my birthday isn't even worth celebrating any more....it never gets any easier dude, but let me tell you time does heal. I have nightmares every night and barly sleep these days. Loosing someone expecially your mom has a huge impact on everthing you are and do.....stay strong! Im sendibg much love and good vibes your way homie l
>>
Even most of the most hardened gangster negroes love their mothers. You punk ass white boys mouthing off and disrespecting your mothers, stop it. Do something nice for her on mother's day next weekend. Say, yeah. sorry for being a dick/jerk/ass. Give her a rose and say happy mother's day. She'll never forget it.
>>
>>731783839
smrdíš
>>
>>731784496
I hope you get raped like the nigger you are.
>>
>>731788334
Lmao neither did I tbh even after years of being on here :P
>>731788273
>>731788301
Yeah I know, just sucks not having one of my best friends anymore :/
>>731788418
Yeah I feel that, my sister took over my moms number so I never had to delete that. I still have my mom on Facebook and it sucks seeing all the memories FB has had over the years.
>>731788497
My birthday last week was especially hard. I missed her saying happy BD and all that </3
>>731788693
I agree with this. Y'all won't know what you have until it's gone.
>>
>>731783320
If you miss her so god damned much, go dig her ass up and learn necromancy.

Fucking lazy ass kids today.
>>
>>731789707
Bro I got her ashes right next to me. Teach me the spells.

I don't want to end up like Alphonse and Edward though...............
>>
>>731784719
>
sUp
>>
>>731789801
God damn it, If you cremated her shit just got a lot more annoying. OK, you're going to need to get a shitload of pigs. You'll want to reconstruct her body using them as raw materials (doable, since pigs are biologically close to humans, even if the genetics aren't) Make sure you place the cremated remains into the chest. They should surround the reconstructed heart. From there you're going to have to research for yourself how to raise her. I will tell you that you'll need to make enough ritual sacrifices to offset the energy requirements of bringing back the dead, how you get from point A to B is your problem because you're not going to learn how to research if I just give you the damned answers.

Note: avoid dealing with demons for her soul. its all a huge scam to sucker budding necromancers out of their souls.
>>
File: Cant-handle-myself.gif (828KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
Cant-handle-myself.gif
828KB, 390x265px
>>731783320

Only the dead hear true jokes; you’ll understand in time,
Only the living shine and glow bright; by the speed of light,
Nobody ever really dies; Do you believe that?
Though people do really live…
Rely on the facts; Thoughts,
Solely on the truth; Memories,
Hate is foolish; Anger is a form of,
Love is wise; Politeness is a form,
Think think the best thing in the world; Picture The Creation of Adam,
Make knowledge out of it; Infer,
Be happy with what you have; Be sated,
Don’t worry; Worry on food,
Just do it; Breathe and breathe deep,
Take steps; Think ahead,
Be happy; Smile and try a laugh,
Eat steamed rice, yummy :)
Fear is a lie; Humans are brave,
Don’t choose fear; Be confident in yourself,
Cleanliness and a pencil and paper; Teach the children,
Never use the last of anything; Don’t grow old, mature,
Do your job; Your life’s purpose,
AND; Multi-task,
Allow others to do theirs; Judge slowly and accept quickly,
Love comes from the heart,
Love is value and strength,
Murder is wrong, accidents are natural,
We do not kill, we do not exile,
All problems have solutions; All solutions are in process,
Earth Wide; Needs must and workarounds.
>>
I'll miss fucking her. decent lay, although her best years were behind her. she made up for it with her eagerness to satisfy my cock.
>>
https://youtu.be/OIM5wJBYYd0?list=PLs9x9hbkR3BekhJet9SRrWBzZm1qYtMd5
>>
>>731783320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0
>>
My father died 3 years ago. I didn't shed a single tear. Secretly I hope that my mother follows him soon. They made my life hell. They physically a emotionally abused me for years. Then they send me to see a shrink. Unfortunately for me, that guy took a liking to pubescent boys.

I have never felt love in my entire life. I have never fallen into love. Hate is all I know.
>>
My mom's birthday is tomorrow, I got to drink and play Cards Against Humanity with her and her friends tonight, well last night cause i'm still up, but fuckin, it's nice to see her happy for once.
>>
>>731791761
I love you. Not joking.
>>
>>731791761
Going trough something simillar. Hated my father my whole life and wishing he was dead every second. He's the reason I never loved someone and latetly I don't think I ever will. Does it get easier with time?
>>
>>731791761
Please watch Cosmos Reborn

You ARE loved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlpfX--Jt-4
>>
File: 1353787291744.gif (1MB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1353787291744.gif
1MB, 201x199px
>>731783348
Edgy, kid. One day you'll go outdoors and see how far that copy-cat attitude gets you.

"I saw cool kids on 4chan say it so I said it, too!"

Retard.
>>
>>731791609
Wow anon, I'm in tears. This song brings and makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you for sharing....
>>731791818
Seriously, fucking cherish that shit anon, you seriously don't know what you have till it's gone.
>>731791761
I can't empathize with you man, but honestly I remember reading somewhere that just because they're your family doesn't mean you have to love them. I'm sorry anon, I love you. I wish more people were about love because hate is going to tear this world apart. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you man <3
>>
>>731791926
I cannot promise you anything to get better. That was 25 years ago. I think I need to go see another shrink to talk about the last one. God, my life is shit. I have been functioning, but I would not say that I have been living, you know what I mean?
>>
>>731791761
Probably shouldn't have been such a shit kid then.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 235x215px
>>731783844
what sort of drugs have to turned to to help you cope?
heres a gist of my story.

>father passed away 2 years ago
>knew it was coming so the years before that i already set a drug habbit of just basic things of acid and md
>moved to meth
>lost my license speeding on meth,
>pun intended
>quit everything for a few months,
>Back on the cocaine train 4 months later
>atleast half g's a day
>dad died
>quit everything again for a couple of months
>bad day
>dark web
>opioids, cocaine, 3-meo, etc,
>IV Ket
>oh shit.jpg
>some sort of hyper psychedelic sedative K-hole
>Gay little epiphany
>cut down
>better job
>Going travelling soon.
>>
>>731792595
Earthly fathers are usually a disappointment. Look to your true, heavenly father who never disappoints.
>>
>>731792718
Clearly, i haven't given everything away.
10/10 english.
>>
>>731783320

Pretty gay post tbf
>>
>>731792030
Sry, tried watching it, but got only to 3:38. The problem is not my faith in god, it is my faith in his church. I have seen too much, heard too much, experienced too much and read too much for any faith to be left. Thanks for the effort anon.
>>
>>731792740
Thank you. Now I do not longer pity myself, but i pity you.
>>
>>731792978
I posted this and I agree 100% with you. Fuck the church. Fuck religion. It has nothing to do with this. It's about THE ONE who abolished all of this shit. He did all the work. 99.99% of people just don't understand this. They either resort to religion or atheism.
>>
>>731783320
My mom passed away in April of last year. I know the feel, anon.
>>
all of you fucktards who has a mom, give her a flower, card, or telephone call next Sunday.
>>
File: 1386362431730.jpg (21KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1386362431730.jpg
21KB, 500x574px
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.