[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

File: klitschko-joshu3a-uppercut-1280.jpg (57KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
klitschko-joshu3a-uppercut-1280.jpg
57KB, 895x503px
Why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting? (boxing) don't name me any of those pre-1980, 1990 willie pep boxers. Blacks and Asians have been whooping caucasians all day.

Don't even bring up McGreggor he has a superficial belt, he gets knocked out by a Mexican and he's not even American
>>
Ni la pole
>>
Showing a picture of Wladimir Klitschko losing at age 41. Not of him holding the heavyweight titles for 10 years.
>>
File: FURY.jpg (112KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
FURY.jpg
112KB, 1023x681px
>>731715171
?
>>
>>731715171
Come back when you understand combat sports kid
>>
>>731715171
did you even watch this fight ? aj was exposed by a 40 year old man who has won it all and dominated heavyweight boxing for over a decade.. if wlad was in his prime he would of deleted aj's life. aj is a overhyped nig.. tyson fury will end him
>>
>>731715454
he retired, only had a couple of fights? what a bum
>>
>>731715171
Blacks had to be stronger, faster and have higher endurance than a normal homo sapiens to live in Africa, and those traits are passed down. Idk about Asians though
>>
>>731715171
>McGreggor is not white because he isnt American
STUPID NIGGER LOGIC
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER
>>
>>731715171
Klitscho was 41 when he got knocked out by joshua he was way way past his prime and he still gave joshua a run for his money had he been 5-7 years younger joshua wouldnt of stood a chance
>>
>>731715414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhPp2lZ2xxM&t=2s
>>
>>731715698
if he is way past his prime why did he knock down joshua but then lost again? LOL
>>
>>731715171
Not a lot of local clubs that develop young talent in white neighborhoods. In my town we had 1 semi pro boxer running a youth program, but nobody really signed up for it (parents). The white people who do take up combat sports end up doing MMA from what I've seen.
>>
>>731715171
>>McGreggor is not white because he isnt American
McGreggor isn't white because he's Irish
>>
>>731715171
All the good boxers are mexican
>>
the reason why eventually a niggers perform decently in sports is because they literally have no other option
its that or rob a liquor store, get busted and rot in prison
so the amount of niggers trying to be the next kobe or the next tyson is huge
you think they are good because eventually 1 good enough show up, but you ignore how collectively they are bad because of the million others that fail

whites on the other hand ceased to care about sports as a profession a long time ago, and they are still the best in several sports
nowadays a white kid has so many options for a bright future that usually sports is far down the list, so there isnt as many whites trying to be a kobe, or a tyson, nor a sampras anymore, but the few that try, still make it all the way

while a nigger only has those 2, sports or prison
once could argue that they have 3, sports, rap and prison, but that is open for debate seeing the amount of rapper wannabes that end up in prison anyways

truth is, if whites focused on sports as much as niggers do, every sport would look like the 100m swimming olympics, not even a single token nigger to make fun at
whites perform better on everything we set ourselves to do
deal with it
>>
>>731716210
mcgregor is white trash
and overhyped, ufc is the new wwe
>>
>>731715171
Conor didn't get knocked out by a Mexican, he got choked and submitted. Just a little nitpick.
>>
>>731715171
White people bred niggers to be physical performers/beasts of burden
>>
>>731716088
>end up doing MMA

MMA is easier than boxing
>>
File: 4chan (110).jpg (314KB, 550x471px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (110).jpg
314KB, 550x471px
>>731715171
>white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting?

We avoid head trauma by watching others beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>731716673
Guess what honkey, they end up becoming richer than your whole existence and they get to get babes who are 11/10 than your gf or wife

Look at michael jordan, richest man in the sport of nba and gets young babes
>>
File: tumblr_nu2v7vnr181qlxg18o3_1280.jpg (592KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu2v7vnr181qlxg18o3_1280.jpg
592KB, 1200x1800px
>>731715171
Cause in first world countries white people don't have to let their kids get brain damaged in a long shot attempt for them to be a success in life. That's why the good white boxers all come out of shithole eastern eurotrash countries.
>>
>>731716673
AJ is educated, speaks fluently well and is british what;s your excuse?
>>
>>731716917
This. Slaves are better when you can work them harder and for longer.

That's unironically the reason blacks are such good athletes. Because we bred them like cattle.
>>
>>731715840
Had he been in his prime he wouldnt of gotten back up joshua has 14 years on klitscho your comment is retarded
>>
>>731716295
exactly mexicans are the best boxers
>>
File: butterbean.jpg (26KB, 558x640px) Image search: [Google]
butterbean.jpg
26KB, 558x640px
>>731715171
>>
>>731717001
>>731717075
yes, look at the exception, the one that made it, and not the millions that failed

while whites that make it are just as rich as those guys and get even better girls, because white

and the ones that didnt make it, are still in a better place, with a job, education, a home, a family
>>
>>731717080
There is no evidence for that at all.
>>
>>731717284
Lmao Butterbean is a novelty act more than a boxer.
>>
File: calzaghe.jpg (102KB, 805x1227px) Image search: [Google]
calzaghe.jpg
102KB, 805x1227px
>>731715171
>he pretends Joe Calzaghe doesn't exist
>>
>>731715171
It would have been a different story if Wlad was in his prime, mans fuckin 40 years old now, still took AJ 11 rounds to beat him.. not saying AJ isn't a beast mind.
>>
>>731715171
Ever heard of FEDOR? Best MMA fighter ever
>>
>>731717654
who didnt learn when to quit and lost to a couple of nobodies from brazil
I mean, werdum isnt so bad, but the lurch dude is pathetic
>>
>>731717554
what did he actually accomplish? his fights were nothing but a snorefest and he ducked people like ward
>>
>>731716673
Youve been getting shit on a bit but this is actually close to the truth. Back when Italian immigrants were coming over in like the 20's you see a lot of Italian (and Irish) boxers. In like the 40's you see an influx of Jewish immigrants, and subsequently great Jewish boxers. It seems that boxing is just a great way to get out of poverty for people without a lot of options. That is in my opinion a big part of why blacks are good boxers. Nothing about them as a race, but there is a correlation between blacks and poverty, and poverty and representation in boxing.
>>
>>731717869
>he doesn't understand the sport

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>731717869
sounds like Mayweather
>>
>>731717981
same thing in basketball
they are very cheap sports to practice
every poor block can have a place to shoot some hoops, or punch each other

hence why you dont see niggers doing well in sports that require a decent court, swimming pool, equipment or anything like that
>>
>>731715171
its from all the years in the jungle with lions and stuff
>>
>>731718272
For sure. Soccer is a similar situation too. Why do Brazilians kick ass at soccer? Have you seen Brazil? what the fuck else are they gunna do with their time besides rob tourists?
>>
Blacks were bred to be big and strong to help the white men.
>>
>>731718576
they were also bred to be dumb
>>
>>731715607
He's actually training right now in marbella he's on a comeback and he will beat every heavyweight going
>>
>>731715171
cause only poor people fighthing
>>
Ever heard of Vasyl Lomachenko?
>>
>>731718630
and in this they were quite successful
>>
Be me
>6'7
>Teenager
>230 Pounds
>Eastern European
>Fought two amateur smoker bouts within my gym.
>Iq of 134
>Fighting an official amateur fight in november.
Tell me anon how white people dont dominate combat sports?
>>
>>731718630
no need to be smart to harvest cotton
>>
File: GASS.jpg (16KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
GASS.jpg
16KB, 202x439px
>real fighting
>boxing
>a SPORT event

summer is coming...
>>
File: 12D3TGA.jpg (24KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
12D3TGA.jpg
24KB, 220x275px
>>731716673
Guess again
>>
>>731718995
This. The footwork, precision striking, general finesse. Very skilled technically. From what I've seen he doesn't hit very hard, but hes like a welterweight? Plus it doesn't matter if no one is hitting you.
>>
also the greatest fighters of all time were white
>Fedor Emelianenko
>Mirko Cro Cop
>Mcgregor
>Brock Lesnar
>Stipe Miocic
>Georges St Pierre
>Rocky Marciano
>Chuck Lidell
>>
>>731719623
fat loser
>>
>>731719924
>>731718995

Cute. 1 loss to Salido, another Mexican. His record will never be perfect. Soz buddy.
>>
OP never been in a ring yourself, i assume. Where shall I start? Do your research. Gennady golovkin, lomachenko, Roberto Duran, Tommy Morrison, George st Pierre, Joe calzaghe, Camelot Alvarez, buakaw, saenchai. U want more?
>>
>>731720175
^
>>
>>731720175
Buakaw and saenchai are Thais...
>>
If politics and actual power was derived from beating the piss out of a mud in front of people for money, we would probably go to the boxing gym a bit more frequently.
>>
File: fm-e1433941678273.jpg (289KB, 1814x1020px) Image search: [Google]
fm-e1433941678273.jpg
289KB, 1814x1020px
>>731720175
lol Roberto Duran is not white

Gennady got gifted a win in his recent loss to Jacobs

Pierre has no perfect record

All have no perfect record

Name me one again

Who can ever be the best ever?
>>
>>731720425
didnt canelo whoop mayweather?
>>
>>731720403
"WE"

in 4 chan lol which is now owned by an asian man
>>
>>731720048
Several below the belt strikes + a higher rate of missed punches from Salido = bullshit decision in his favor. Ok
>>
>>731720312
Yes they are. Other are talking only Caucasian then switch them with Rankin Dekkers. Easy
>>
>>731720533
Rammon Dekkers**
>>
>>731720425
Are you riding mayweathers dick? He lost 8 times as an amateur. And he only has 50-0.. Duran had 80-0 so did chaves sr
>>
>>731720048
>posts mayweather

He hugged his opponents to losses.

Every fucking fight went to decision.

Honestly just the most boring example of a fighter I've seen in fucking years.

It's depressing when the main event isn't even the best fight of the night.
>>
>>731720048
Mayweather to me is a fighter who learned the game, and plays it well. I dont know if it follows that he is a great fighter per-se. Cant argue with that record though, 42-0? something stupid like that.
>>
File: 1317754174376.jpg (29KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
1317754174376.jpg
29KB, 311x400px
>>731715171
>why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting?
>oh and don't use successful white fighters in your arguments cause that would shatter my original point and make me look like a dumb faggot

Nice thread, OP.
Mind if I shitpost here for a while?
>>
>>731717075
look at his background you nigger, he used to be into crime and drugs, he only 'changed' for his boxing image
>>
>>731720814
he retired undefeated, duran 80-but has losses after

losing in amateurs is like losing in baby league
>>
>>731720967
he is so good that it is boring you can't be boring if you dont have flaws

TRY AGAIN
>>
>>731715646
Only Manny Pacquiao whooped ass and he got owned by a black, so maybe he's an exception t the rule.
>>
>>731721194
What would be the point? This completely ended the thread
>>
>>731715171
Boxing demographics have a direct correlation with the economic lower class demographics. You don't see many white boxers these days because taking a beating is not the only viable way out of poverty for most white people. You can almost directly trace the history of boxing champions with the lowest poverty nationality/race in any region.

Since white people have better ways than to cause themselves brain damage to get out of poverty, you wont see many white boxing champions.
>>
>>731721341
You're trying too hard.

Even real mayweather fans know he's a boring fag that jabs for points and gets decision wins.
>>
>>731721032
He matched the record of Rocky Marciano.
>>
>>731721255
I agree. So why are you bashing lomachenko formalising in amateurs? And Duran only has loses cos he boxed the best. He fought in 4:5 different weight divisions and didn't care bear his way through his career. Calzaghe has the same undefeated record as mayweathers. Nothing to do with race
>>
>>731721519
boxing isn't even the richest of sports

you get scholarships being a football brute, what do you say about this?

80% of nba and footballers are black and they excel pretty good compared to their white counterparts and they are university educated

it is a moot point trying to pit social status and demographics. it's as if boxing is a very easy sport on the mind NO it is not, boxing is chess and you have to think

that is why chess boxing is created. try boxing for once in your life and get your ass kicked because you have to think too
>>
>>731721589
He had 26 ko's to Rock's 43.

That's hardly matching. Wins, yeah, but it was just winning that made Rocky great. He won with balls. He actually fought.
>>
>>731715171
klitschko is ukranian. and he was the best boxer over a very long decade
>>
>>731721850
>klitschko is ukranian. and he was the best boxer over a very long decade

If your heavyweight division lacks talent sure. Didn't they get their asses handled by Lennox and other B+ fighters???

Only now there are talented heavyweights, they just can beat fighters like Areola
>>
>>731715171
One thing that people seem to forget is that we (white people) literally bred niggers to for maximum physical strength and low intelligence.This was done with selective breeding.Just like we do with any animal.
This made them able to work the fields much better and lowered the behavior problems.

As as results, generations later, niggers are exceptionally strong and amazingly stupid.
>>
>>731720425
>mayweather
how the fuck you can make the box boring?
fucking niggers ruinning everything they touch
>>
>>731715171
First off, i couldnt care less about mcgregor. Fuck him. But he didnt get knocked out. He got choked out.
>>
>>731722003
>One thing that people seem to forget is that

One thing that people seem to forget is that boxing also requires thinking while getting hit. Think of chess. It's the most demanding sport in the world next to only hockey. In the NFL, you don't even have to think, but push people, then you still get athletes who are Madden covers and they're black. What does that say about your stupid argument? Most NFL blacks have high degrees/scholars
>>
>>731721945
>If your heavyweight division lacks talent sure
he held the titles of WBA, IBF, and WBO (twice); additionally he has held the IBO
>>
>>731716673
Dont you pay attention to this board, half o fucking 4chan is white boys who cant find a job dumbfuck
>>
>>731721785
It doesn't matter if it's the richest sport. Do you honestly think Mike Tyson would have been a good candidate for basketball? No... his particular gifts were better for boxing.

And claiming college athletes are educated is funny, since every year colleges get busted for grade faking scandals. Guess your idea of education consists of being given a fake grade to maintain your GPA.

And if you dont believe me, feel free to do some fucking research... something that requires you to think beyond the "I HAS A FEEL" mentality that led you to your idiotic response.

Comparing boxing to chess....

95% of boxing will be muscle memory training. See punch coming in, react accordingly. If you stop to think, you get hit. You need muscle memory to be able to avoid the strikes coming in.

You've proven with your inane response that you know nothing about boxing, nothing about college sports, nothing about education and nothing about economic demographics.

Good job anon.

/golfclap
>>
>>731722264
titles mean nothing

he has no talent and got exposed by a fat gypsie

1-2. Even kids can throw 1-2 + combinations
>>
>ctrl+f
>Ricky Hatton
>0 results

Fucking hell
>>
>>731722401
>And claiming college athletes are educated is funny, since every year colleges get busted for grade faking scandals. Guess your idea of education consists of being given a fake grade to maintain your GPA.

Link the source. They're not only athletes but educated. Rather be muscular and brute and smart than a smart ivy league Asian or White.

>95% of boxing will be muscle memory training. See punch coming in, react accordingly. If you stop to think, you get hit. You need muscle memory to be able to avoid the strikes coming in.

Which still requires a lot of preparation and being smart compared to NFL players who just hit people. You have to think and react fast enough. You have to plan your shots and not just rely on muscle memory
>>
>>731718423
Hey, I was in Brazil during the olympics and never had a problem. The problem were the tourist thinking they had the same laws as home. I almost got into a fight with a rude dude from another country but he ran before I was ready to fuck him up
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
9KB, 193x261px
You dont know Carlos Monzon, do you?
>>
>>731722451
fuck off retard
>>
What the hell did you say about your little bitch? I want to know that I've passed the class at Navy Seals and I've been involved in secret Al-Qaeda attacks and I've got over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the Gorilla War, and I am the supreme name of all US forces. You're nothing for me, but just a different goal. I want to dry you exactly like those who have never been seen on this earth, I see my terrible words. Do you think you can get crazy from the message for me on the Internet? Think again, joke. When I talk, I will contact the secret of the espionage network in the whole United States, and your IP is being monitored, so you're better prepared for the storm. The storm that kills the devastating little ones you call your life. You're dead, children. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and that is only with your bare hands. I am not only practicing extensively in unarmed battles, but I came across the entire arsenal under the US Navy, and I want to use it fully to wipe your wizard from the mainland, you're a bit crazy. If only you could know what unfortunate objection to your little "successful" comment has led you, then you could have been your damn tongue. But you can not be no, and now you pay the price, stupid idiot. I want to throw anger at you and you will get lost in it. You're dead, kid.
>>
>>731722179
No.... It doesnt require thinking.
It is litterally just niggers hitting each other until one falls down.
Only animal instinct is at play.. nothing more.
If it makes you feel better to anthropomorphize niggers, then feel free. It is not nigher level thought though.
>>
>>731722712
fuck off and give up, your argument fell short
>>
>>731722846
>1-2. Even kids can throw 1-2 + combinations
no yours, dude
>>
>>731722831
Sounds like someone never stepped in a boxing ring in his entire life

That's why there's another sport called chess boxing, whites invented this because they know they just can't win with pure brute and thinking, they have to separate thinking because brute strength is what they lack
>>
>>731715171
We have better things to do like ruling the world
>>
>>731722921
no yours, dude
>>
>>731722970
Hey now! I like to be dominated. Hit me up
>>
>>731722603
"college grades scandals in relations to sports" google search.

About 687,000,000 results (0.41 seconds)

There's your source, you lazy shit. Took me longer to call you lazy than it did to find that.

You really need to try looking ANYTHING up before responding in the future.

Also, having done 16 years competitive martial arts tells me that you are full of shit. You train so that you dont HAVE to take that 1/4 second to think. You've already prepared for his combos, so you react without having to think about it. Why don't YOU try boxing. You'll get your face pounded in while you stop to think about shit the other dude has already committed to muscle memory.
>>
>>731722940
hahaha... oh man that's too funny.

Whites also could not beat a pitpull in a biting contest. We bred them the bite so hard, just as we bred niggers to be strong.
It is a fact that niggers are MASSIVELY lower performers in ALL testing of IQ, regardless of income level.
Sure, there are smart black, but they all are smaller of stature. These are the one who come from other areas of the world that were not part of out breeding program.
Face it, niggers who are descendants of slaves are strong, but are among the dumbest humans on the planet. It really isnt even reasonable to call them humans.
>>
>>731722179
Universities just slap them with good grades and toss em a degree to keep them on the field/court.
>>
>>731716673
/thread
>>
>>731723378
And whites do that because they have their daughters in the university thus creating more Barack Obamas? Lol?

Just look at your logic
>>
>>731722979
kids can't throw these punches, there were more than 2 combinations and titles do matter. and if klitschko is as bad as a little kid, then joshua was almost knocked out by a kid. what does that say about him, retard?
having the feeling of winning an argument, isn't being right, even if you really wish, it would be so. that is, what niggers have to learn, before they can achieve something.
>>
>>731723460
Wut?
>>
>>731723755
You can't expect a nigger to make a thought out point man. Just be happy he was able to say something other than "mah dick".
>>
>>731723339
they are smaller in numbers because they are a minority, see your flaw here?

why are you always saying slaves when AJ is UK based? what is your thinking here?
>>
>>731723224
martial arts or karate? you're shitting yourself. yes everyone trains for muscle memory but don't tell us that you don't think when you box. you think quick and you adapt, the more creative you are the better you can gain an edge against your opponent unless your brute strength is the only card you have.

don't tell me that it's all about muscle memory. pitchers and batters also do the same, they require remembering what they practiced for, seeing the pitcher's form, and more

boxing is a thinking sport, if you just rely on muscle memory you get knocked out
>>
>>731724705
lol.... Nigger thinks that only the US had black slaves... that funny as shit.
The brits and dutch are the ones who got the slaves America, nigger.
>>
>>731724879
That's not to say that Africa itself had many pure boxing champions?
>>
>>731715171
Good fight, Joshua was schooled throughout.
>>
>>731716932
how?
it has boxing, kicking, knees, elbows and ground work
>>
Some of the best fighters in the history of the world are Irish and Italian.
Take your bbc meme and shove it up your ass cuccboi
>>
>>731725505
nope they're not known and have been lost obsolete
>>
File: 1482083161703.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482083161703.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>731716932
>>
>>731724851
You are an idiot who idolizes the sport of boxing. Just admit you enjoy the brutality of the sport and stop telling everyone that it's a thinking sport. Have you ever listened to them interviewing boxers? They sound like they have a mean IQ of 80. Not that any other sport seems to host an amazing amount of brain power. When you see someone with an IQ of 120 in most sports they get hailed as a genius at their sport.

You have obviously never been punched by a 200 lb man with 20 inch arms. Believe me, you don't get much thinking done. All that is left over is your ability to react to what is coming and that is pure muscle memory. Get into a fight sometime before you come spewing your inane shit around here about how boxing is a thinking sport. Get out from behind your computer and live some of that life you claim to know so much about. Come back in your 30's with some experiences that might relate even the tiniest bit to what you are blathering on about.

Every argument you have put forth has been discredited and yet you still hold on dearly to your "Boxing is a thinking sport" rhetoric. Stop trying to hold on to your idea that boxers are intelligent. Why do you think most of them end up as barely intelligible boxing commentators? Because of their towering intellect that could allow them to advance the human race... with terrible analogies and poorly timed comments with the back drop of two men beating the shit out of each other?
>>
>>731719915
He's half white.
>>
>>731715171
>Boxing is not real fighting.
>People don't wear gloves in real fights.
>People don't dance around in 3 minute intervals in real fights.
>People don't exclusively only throw punches in real fights.
>>
>>731726014
The sport is not brutal if you actually are not a casual and know the small intricacies that makes it boxing, only then you wouldn't think it as brutal but a science.

No one would call boxing the sweet science if it isn't really a thinking sport. Muscle memory is part of thinking, and there are elements of willpower, creativity and adaptability that you can see from the boxers who actually are champions, and guess what? They're successful outside of the ring as well. Look at Mayweather, more money than anyone has here.

Try getting punched by not a fat ass with 20 inch arms. You use muscle memory yes, but you use strategy while you're in the ring, it's the most intensive sport there is. Look at the NHL, they help each other, is there alot of thinking there?

I'm not saying all boxers are intelligent. You can clearly see the best boxers being charismatic, intelligent and successful. Have you ever heard Malignaggi commentate? Think again
>>
>>731720425
Duran is a European name
Where do you think white people come from?
>>
>>731727178
Mayweather isn't and he's the best boxer to date
>>
>>731727292
He's great at what he does, no doubt, but he'd probably lose to other greats if he were able to fight then prime vs prime.
I don't think he would have been that great in the 1980's if he had to fight Leonard, Duran, Hagler or Hearns.
Boxing has been pretty weak during Mayweather's era when compared to past eras.
He also likes to duck fighters until they're past their prime. (Manny and De La Hoya)
>>
>>731727093
Lets look at the big champs...

Tyson was diagnosed borderline retarded in school.

Ali/Clay scored a 78 on his military armed service exam. That is 12 points lower than the average among all recruits.

Joe Louis barely learned to speak by age 6.

How can such dominant world champions have succeeded so well in a sport that is a thinking sport if they were all obviously of low intelligence?

Muscle memory is NOT a part of thinking. It's actually there as a reflex, not a thought, and that is what allows you to react faster. You do not need to send the neural input to tell your muscles that you need to duck under this hook, you just react instinctively.

You can keep holding on to your belief, but you are wildly and obviously incorrect. Try not being so emotionally attached to your idea that it's a thinking sport.

Everything suggests that boxers tend to be better at boxing with a lower IQ. And all that training.... well, it's not designed by the boxer. It's designed by their trainer. Who is getting paid a ton of money to let someone else get hit.

Obviously you cannot be bothered to admit you might be wrong when time and time again I've disproved all your arguments. So feel free to respond, but I'm gone. You are a lost cause.
>>
>>731715171

Fedor Enelianenko.

why black men cant lift?
>>
File: Ricky-Hatton_3.jpg (1MB, 3500x2379px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky-Hatton_3.jpg
1MB, 3500x2379px
ricky hatton

45/3
>>
>>731716829
To be fair had he not went for the takedown (which he NEVER does), he likely would've been KO'd or at least TKO'd
>>
>>731715171
>real fighting
>boxing

pick one.

Nice bait OP. You are a confirmed candyass.
>>
>>731715171
No, its Slavs and Mexicans that rule the ring or octagon.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.