[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"police officers are people, just like you and me, who

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 39

File: blue lives matter.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
blue lives matter.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>"police officers are people, just like you and me, who happen to have a tough job"
>"police officers have power over you, so why didn't you just comply?"

Pick one.
>>
>>731619292

PICK A SIDE

IT MAKES YOU PART OF THE CONVERSATION

IT MAKES YOU MATTER

YOU'RE PART OF A MOVEMENT

NO SENSE IN THINKING FOR YOURSELF IN 2017

THAT MAKES YOU BORING

JOIN A TEAM

BE SOMEBODY
>>
>>731619292
Nobody is born blue, MTV told me so.
>>
>>731619425
this but fuck the police
>>
>>731619463
/thread
>>
>>731619463
Aspixiated babies are born blue.

>>731619292
Police have a hard job because people don't comply.
>>
>>731619292
we arent going to progress as a society until we have a dialogue, you guys.
>>
Police officers are motherfucking bastards who nobody loves so they'll go out in the street and make innocent hard-working people feel their hate.
>>
>we have a hard job that's why we shoot anything that moves.
>picks job by choice
>>
>>731620042
not carl winslow cops, those guys are cool.
>>
Why not just comply and be on your way? Police are looking for people that have broken the law. If you haven't broken the law, then comply and be on your way. If you can't grasp this basic concept you are mentally handicapped.
>>
>>731620373
you just dont understand the history and oppression and whatever.
>>
>>731620373
this
>>
>>731620373
This this right here tired of hearing about motherfuckers not compiling and being shocked when the cop arrests them and when they fight back getting their ass beat
>>
>>731620373
>Implying the "land of the free" isn't a place with oppressive laws
>>
>>731620603
>I can't put my arms behind my back officer, you are crushing my body.
>>
No, fuck them. Where I'm from, if you want to get into police you have to corrupt somebody, have huge connections (like a close relative into the corp) or be a top class athlete.
Since gun laws are pretty strict, police rarely shoots. Some of them didn't shot a single bullet in their entire life. It's a pretty safe job with tons of privilages.
Most policemen are lazy as fuck and do all the can in order to just not work.
>>
>>731619292
Ive had my fair share of run ins with my local police department and ive been on both sides of the fence with this one i had cops who abuse their power and ive had really humble cops but i can attest to the fact that cops are much nicer when you are Cooperative
>>
>>731620373
>Just let them violate the law and your rights and it'll all be over

Fuck off bootlicker.
>>
ok so we get rid of police, america is finally safe now yes ?
>>
>>731621012
Safer yeah
>>
>>731620842
Where are you from?
>>
>>731620042
niggers are not innocent nor hard working
>>
>>731619292
>"police officers are people, just like you and me, who happen to have a tough job"

This argument has never made sense to me. Police officers should not be able to avoid responsibility for improperly killing someone just because their job is hard.

Doctors jobs are hard and we still hold them responsible for medical malpractice.

Engineers jobs are hard and we still hold them responsible if their negligence kills someone.
>>
>>731620842
this is america. there is a containment board for you foreigners now
>>>/bant/
>>
>>731619292
I dont understand why there's such a huge debate over how to interact with police. I've been pulled over several times, sometimes with my gun, and only ever gotten a ticket once for speeding. never been shot, tazed, or had a unpleasant interaction. AMA
>>
>>731619292
https://youtu.be/nuZWEN9iSi8
>>
ACAB fuck these faggot pigs
>>
>>731620373
>Police are looking for people that have broken the law.
>>
>>731621391
this.

if you live in a town where people dont really break the law then they look for young men and blacks to harass.
>>
>>731619292
That sucks if police are having horrible days or don't want to be a police officer they can just stop being a police officer. Must be nice to be this ignorant.
>>
>>731621159
Your argument is partially correct, but medical malpractice kills exponentially more people than cops do, and which one makes the news more?
>>
>>731621654
This is pretty shortsighted but partially accurate in theory.

Very small departments tend to exist in very small communities with both low crime and a low budget, meaning quality of cops is usually bad and have a huge tendency to get tied up in major brutality cases.

The targeting of young black men is almost completely dependent on broader community demographics.
>>
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>731622108
All that means is that a cop shooting an unarmed black man makes for a better news story than a doctor misreading grandma's chart and giving her medication she's allergic to which killed her.

Media organizations exist to make money, not to inform people. They focus on whatever stories compel people watch/listen/read/whatever.
>>
>>731622513
>Very small departments tend to exist in very small communities with both low crime and a low budget, meaning quality of cops is usually bad and have a huge tendency to get tied up in major brutality cases.

I find the exact opposite. Because small-town cops don't have to deal with nearly the quantity of bullshit that big city cops do, they're much more laid back, less fearful, more likely to be polite, less likely to immediately resort to force, etc.
>>
>>731622108
I think both make quite a bit of news?

Doctor's live in constant fear of medical malpractice lawsuits and the insurance is crushing the industry

A handful of cops get prosecuted for wrongful death each year?
>>
>>731621151
Kys
>>
>>731622944
And check these dubs too
>>
>>731622747
Malpractice lawsuits are rarely broadcast on the news Anon. Only time it matters is if it killed somebody important
>>
>>731622747
Also
>Prosecution in civil court
>>
>>731622513
its true based on experience, dude. not every individual police officer, but in general here in albany ny the cops dont tend to care about much petty shit like marihuana or walking in the road if youre black, but in the suburbs theyll take you down to the station and book you for that shit.
>>
police are nothing more than a state sponsored mafia
>>
>>731623247
this, and taxes are theft.
>>
The black lives matters thing has already come and gone. Doesn't it make you cringe when white trash grab on to something that's old hat like that and still try to make something out of it? What's next, some kind of "got milk" satire?
>>
>>731623447
they still call people wearing flannel shirts and glasses hipsters
>>
Police are undereducated, unprepared and untrained.

They will also gladly lie to protect one of their own even if it means sending an innocent person to jai/prison.
>>
What irks me about cops is that so many of them say "just doing my job" in regards to sending nonviolent drug offenders to jail and then they turn around and have their unions rabidly support existing drug laws.
>>
>>731620373
That was not their job. Cops are meant to keep order, not go out of their way to give tickets. After Broken Window cops became pigs. They function as a self serving collection agency. If you get pulled over in a lot of places they will confiscate any monies over $500 because clearly it is ill gotten funds. They don't even have to give it back if you're never charged. They will put that money on trial. Seriously fuck the police.
>>
File: 1493757595951.jpg (956KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1493757595951.jpg
956KB, 616x5370px
>>
>>731624210
Yep. Can't defend that shit. Some dude took 20k out of the bank to put a down payment on his home, got pulled over, didn't get arrested or charged with anything, and didn't get a penny back.
>>
>>731624542
why would he use cash for a down payment instead of a bank check? he's retarded. I know he technically should be allowed to do that, but come on, man.
>>
>>731624542
Cops who do that deserve to have someone come to their home while on duty, set their house on fire, and then have their entire family shot to death as they flee.
>>
"FUCK THE POLICE"
"HELP POLICE THERES SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE"
>>
>>731624677
for stealing?
>classic internet comment.
>>
>>731624739
Abuse of power. Set an example to other cops.
>>
>>731624654
I like using cash. The reason for the laws besides fundraising is to slowly transition to a cashless society. Plus checks means Uncle Sam gets his on April 15. To cops it's a win-win.
>>
>>731619620
Why? Because they killed some criminal niggers?
>>
>>731625106
>I'm a sociopath, the post.
>>
>>731625126
Cops are criminals with badges.
>>
>>731625126
no, because thats how the song goes you retard.
>>
>>731625184
Explain
>>
>>731625201
I know that is the song, but he is using the line from it as his opinion
>>
>>731625258
yea, thats how things work here in the year 2017. people cite and share things other people have done to make their point. do you not have social media?
>>
>>731625170
Am I wrong, shill?
>>
>>731625126
because police think they have the authority to kill a minority
>>
>>731620964
>Violate the law
>Cops have a right to stop you with probable cause or with a warrant
>Cops have the right to detain with reasonable justification
>Violate the law
>Cops uphold the law
>Cops enforce the law
>You're assuming that every cop breaks laws because he's doing his job and enforcing the law
>Just because your perception of the law and what a cop SHOULDN'T be able to do doesn't mean that its against the law for him to be doing what he's doing.
>Your opinion is shit
>Your cognitive dissonance is astounding
>Kill yourself.
>>
Literally everyone in the justice system is required to tell the truth except the police. Fuck the pigs.
>>
>>731625389
yea. tax evasion when buying a house is pretty fucking stupid. most people arent going to want you to show up with a brown envelope filled with $100 bills at your closing, because anything more than 10k the government is going to look into. theyre either going to have to maintain a shoebox full of cash or pay the taxes anyways.
>>
>>731625521
more than 10k deposited into the bank, i mean.
>>
I only hate police who enforce traffic laws. Speeding is literally not a crime.
>>
>>731625402
>Everyone violates the law - if you go 5 mph over the speed limit, you are a "criminal"
>Cops only stop people they want to
>Cute girl to hit on her
>Blacks because lol they have
>Mexicans because poor people look they must be breaking the law
>>
>>731624677
I would love for this to happen.
>>
>>731625636
speeding tickets are violations, not crimes. you are not a criminal if you get a speeding ticket.
>>
>>731625402
It's a paradox. Cops enforce the law because they need something to do, and lobby for stricter laws to keep them busy remember Stop And Frisk or NY's secret Quota Program? The don't just enforce the law they dictate local policy.
>>
>>731625862
but stop and frisk worked.
>>
>>731619463
Nobody is born black either faggot.
>>
>>731625924
Stop and frisk was shown to have no overall effect on the crime rate, and was later ruled unconstitutional as fuck.
>>
>>731625966
theyre dark brown.
>>
I worked in the legal industry for about 10 years. Mostly as a secretary for a criminal defense firm. Some things I saw time and time again:

-Cops lie, and even when shown to be lying, are never ever prosecuted for perjury
-Cops routinely violate people's rights.
-Cops are like everyone else - they can be corrupt, rude, have a shitty day, make poor decisions, be drug addicts. The difference is cops can also beat you, lock you up, do pretty much whatever the fuck they want to you. That has changed somewhat in the last few years because of smart phones/videos.
-I have personally known Cops who were drug addicts

>>731625924
-It didn't work - do some research
-It violated people's civil liberties.
>>
>>731626002
just to clarify - stop and frisk -as was being done in nyc- ... normal stop and frisk is still used and is constitutional.
>>
>>731625493
Yeah what the fuck is up with that? Law and Order wouldn't exist if they couldn't lie to you.
>>
>>731625636
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Funny.
As I recall, all I've gotten was a warning for speeding because I'm not a complete douche to the officer I'm talking to.

>Cops only stop people they want to
>>The autism

>Rest of the post is undecipherable babble.

Good one.
>>
>>731626149
>>731626149
>get off with warning
That is called white privilege. I don't say that very often - but for fuck sake. You get let off? I'm nice, polite, I get my car searched, I get asked questions about what I'm doing, where I'm going. I have never in my life been let off "with a warning".
>>
>>731626305
Have you tried going to their homes and killing their families?
>>
>>731626091
It makes me wonder if the inquisitorial system they use in France, etc. is better than what we have.

In France, police only have the roles of ensuring public safety, apprehending criminals, and dealing with minor crimes, while judges personally investigate serious crimes.

In our system, police investigate crimes while also acting in the interests of the prosecution.

An alternative would be to completely separate the roles of police and investigation, i.e. removing detectives from police forces, eliminating the FBI police, etc.
>>
>>731626149
my point was more about selective enforcement of laws, and the power it gives to police.

you ever had your girlfriend stopped, just so a cop could flirt with her? Or been pulled over for no reason - cop literally just wanted to ask you questions about your new land rover because he was thinking about buying one?
>>
>>731619292
Police officers are just like us people. It's all about following orders.
>>
>>731626388
nah he should just pop one from behind while he's sitting in his car.
>>
>>731626494
Killing their loved ones would be more effective. Make them afraid to do their duty.
>>
>>731626023
They aren't people.
>>
>>731626388
no, because I'm not a faggot

>>731626452
it isn't always. and again - not to be "that guy" - but that is what it is like being white. Just do what the cop says, and no one gets hurt right?

I know this is hard to wrap your head around - but for many people - that isn't reality. Reality is you follow instructions, and a cop still throws you down on the 140 degree pavement so you get 2nd degree burns all over your face. Or you get fucked with. Or hell you get fucking shot. Like that one dude, lying on the fucking ground, hands up / don't shoot. Cop fucking shoots him in the leg.

>>731626645
that doesn't bug you? it creeped me the fuck out.
>>
>>731626712
>the filename, retard.
>>
File: 1478749465891.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1478749465891.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>731626305
>White privilege
>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, get the fuck back to Tumblr with your shit posting.
>>
>>731626941
yeah, it exists - if you can't see it, you aren't even trying to be open minded. Admitting you have advantages other people might not have isn't that hard, is it?
>>
>>731626712
>gets fucked over by cops
>calls other people faggots
>>
>>731625521
You can buy a house with cash. It just means you don't have a mortgage. No tax evasion. You still need closing costs, property taxes and to put the deed in your name. Yeah the FBI might poke around but as long as you are gainfully employed they will not pester too badly. Where is the tax evasion? It might be suspicious but you can legally buy anything with cash. Suspicion without evidence is not a crime
>>
File: 1489022663023.jpg (43KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1489022663023.jpg
43KB, 390x470px
>>731627043
Hands down the most retarded user I've ever met on this site.

White privilege doesn't exist. You're an idiot. You need to commit suicide.

Hats off to you, downy.
>>
>>731621811
>if police are having horrible days or don't want to be a police officer they can just stop being a police officer
What the fuck are you talking about? Of course they can.

If you are unable to do your job, don't show up to work. If this happens a lot, that means you are frequently unable to do your job, so of course you should get fired.

The argument that it is understandable when cops injure or harass people because they are "having a bad day" is insane.
>>
>>731625587
I got arrested for making a Michigan U at 3am. I guess working late is a crime.
>>
>>731627213
>White privilege doesn't exist.
You have to be deliberately ignorant to pretend it doesn't.
>>
File: 1493847060755.jpg (188KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493847060755.jpg
188KB, 900x1200px
>>731627213
>classic troll
>epic memester.
>>
>>731619425
Could be Poppy lines right there
>>
>>731627369
This is probably coming from some white SJW who posts those BLACKED threads.

You're fucking autistic. Seriously, how do people like you even find this board?
>>
>>731620964
Point your hand like a gun next time you get pulled over. Show them motherfuckers who's the badass rebel. Their fault in the first place for violating the law by pulling you over.
>>
>>731627375
I know, Tumblrina's need to get over themselves.
>>
>>731625924
The fuck it did! Many were detained for 24 hours and not charged. It was unconstitutional. No probable cause. Beinmg dark with a cup is probable cause. They would book you for open alcohol but not specify the drink, which they are legally supposed to do. Hold you and then release you no charges. Sure makes the crime rate look good.
>>
>>731627546
>Seriously, how do people like you even find this board?

I think I found it when all the pedos moved from SA to here. So 2005 or something.
>>
>>731625587
In most states, speeding is crime. Even if it is not a crime in your state, it is an offense that can be prosecuted like a crime. Did you think all the police, judges, bailiffs, clerks, etc. were just making a big mistake?
>>
>>731619922
Check'd

Further... you want a dialogue? STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!!! Seriously. It's really fucking stupid to think that you can go rob a store, or sell crack on a street corner and not get into a confrontation with law enforcement. Stop being stupid, stop pulling guns on police, and STOP WHINING WHEN YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DIES BECAUSE THEY WERE STUPID!!

There's your dialogue.
>>
remember that time the NYPD was mad at the mayor so they staged a work stoppage...?

all the copsuckers predicted the city would tear itself apart and literally nothing happened. everything was fine.

well, not fine. the city lost millions of dollars in ticket revenue.

now look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C2fJGDtGGQ

the FBI should be more careful.
oklahoma city was not a random terror attack spurred by a religious or political ideology.

it was retaliation for waco and ruby ridge.
>>
>>731627987
misdemeanors and up are crimes.
>>
>>731620736
Name two. And it's all personal opinion. Ones man's freedom is another man's menace.
>>
>>731625344
I indeed do not have social media
>>
>>731627369
I was aressted once for being on my way home from work and riding inthe same elevator as a cop I'm I formwork carpenter so I smelt like a hardday of work I've also been arrested just for walking home from work and having a pair of plier's in my backpack and them thing I rob some guy I had to get my foremen to come in to court to prove my innocence gusse them fucks just go around arresting anyone but I know there union so if they don't fill them jails then why the fu k do we need all them who can't even arrested all the drug dealers who work on the same street as them good do something useful for once like actually cleaning up the downtown core I bet most cops can't even bring up one time were they actually made a difference in the city I don't count arresting Joe blow for unpayed child support as making a difference hell a bounty hunter can do that
>>
>>731628127
Not being allowed to collect rain water on your own land and not being allowed to ingest whatever you want
>>
>>731619292
They are good people who work their jobs.

Of course NIGGERS will blame the Police and play victims as if we don't know who is responsible for most of problems
>>
>>731622536
Point being that the while cops vs blacks arguement is vastly exaggerated by the media to get money. Basically black lives matter is just being played for revenue and non of the black people realise how fucking stupid they are for following it.
>>
>>731627207
>You can buy a house with cash. It just means you don't have a mortgage.
When people say they "bought something with cash," they don't usually literally mean cash. I bought my car "with cash" in the sense that I bought it outright rather than setting up a payment plan, but I still wrote a fucking check. I didn't literally hand the guy a giant stack of bills.

Taking $20,000 in cash to buy a house is sketchy as fuck. I agree that just doing something "sketchy" is far from sufficient to steal so much money, and this case is still an example of gross overreach and violation of rights. But come on--you would have to be an idiot to carry that much money in the car without a good reason.
>>
>>731624712
When I called and yelled the second sentence, they legit did not come and I scared off the intruder myself. Now I say the first because they have "such a hard job" that they don't fucking do.

No I'm not a nigger. I'm a fucking weeb white kid like most of you.

Fuck the police
>>
>>731628581
>I'm a fucking weeb white kid like most of you

How does it feel shooting yourself in the foot?
>>
>>731628581
Once, a man came to my friend's house and knocked on the door completely out of his mind on acid or whatever and started trying to force his way into their house thinking he was being followed or something. They called the cops and asked them to come down, the police station was about a mile away. They never showed, my friend's dad forced the guy away and then an hour later called the cops back and said, "don't worry about sending anyone, I killed him." They yelled over the phone and said they were sending someone right now. No one ever showed up.
>>
>>731628039
>STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!!
>Stop being stupid, stop pulling guns on police

It isn't that simple. And that isn't the problem. The problem is

-getting killed by cops for something fucking stupid. EG: being mentally retarded, so you don't follow orders, so they fucking shoot you. mind you this mostly happens to blacks.

-breaking a minor law - and getting shot. you can't possibly think that is ok.

-getting shot in your car while taking out your drivers license or wallet
>>731628363
I can't use solar energy for my house without paying the local electrical utility anymore. Since I'm using LESS energy, they say I need to pay more to help for upkeep of the infrastructure or some fucking bullshit.

>>731628497
> But come on--you would have to be an idiot to carry that much money in the car without a good reason.

fun fact - right now now even though MJ dispenseries are legal in many states, the banks are prohibited from doing business with them.

oh and my dad came home from work once with 50k in cash. long story, but it was legit.
>>
>>731628812
>>>/bant/
we have a containment board for you third world douches. this is an american website for americans, you need to leave.
>>
>>731626089
Only with probable cause, which they often lie about. They lie to get their foot in the door that's fucked.
>>
>>731628938
That incident happened in New York, southern tier. Keep reaching
>>
>>731628075
Again, it depends on your state and obviously on the offense. Moving violations are usually not misdeanors, but something like failing to stop at a red light can be a minor misdemeanor. In Ohio, for instance, failing to pull over for an emergency vehicle is a minor misdemeanor.

But my point was that it doesn't matter. Even if it is not a crime, it is obviously prosecuted like a crime (albeit not exactly like it, e.g. no jury trial). And the cops who pull you over are typically traffic cops whose job is literally to pull you over for moving violations.
>>
>>731628938
>. this is an american website for american
uhm this site is run by a fucking nip from japan
>>
>>731629055
lol no it didnt. fake news.
>>
>>731629080
so what? chrysler is run by italians, doesnt change the fact that chrysler is an american car company.
>>
>>731628938
We have a containment board for you low-test beta autists. There you can post whatever you feel like among others of a similar predilection.
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>731629048
yeah. typical trick:

>cop pulls up next to you

>if you speed up, or slow down - that is probable cause. Most people will slow down, since they are usually going a few miles over the speed limit.
>>
File: 1371611854777.png (140KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1371611854777.png
140KB, 600x546px
>>731629126
>>
>>731629220
did I hurt your feelings?

not my problem youre jealous of america.
>>
>>731628938
>>>/s4s/
>>
File: 1493897054294.jpg (35KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493897054294.jpg
35KB, 540x522px
>>731625636
I don't know if that's a joke or if you are plain retarded
>>
>>731629339

>>
>>731619292
This thread needs more songs about killing cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48ifbzT0c8
>>
>>731629256
Another fun probable cause that actually hit a court room
>he looked like he was doing drugs
>to a man going 45 when viewed from the passenger side
Probable cause just means a cop has to lie a little more
>>
>>731628863
>being mentally retarded, so you don't follow orders, so they fucking shoot you. mind you this mostly happens to blacks.

HAHAHAhAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking God dude, I'd ask for a citation but its such a waste of time.
>>
>>731629126
>when you can't get your head out of your colon fast enough and you start to asphyxiate on the fumes of your own shit, losing your capacity for critical thinking and so rapidly typing 'fake news' in response
>>
>>731628863
The reasons are complicated and have to do with compliance with federal laws. Essentially, because marijuana is federally illegal, depending on the details a bank could theoretically be charged with money laundering for knowingly accepting drug money.

It's a pretty insane state of affairs. There really needs to be a formal federal policy for this sort of thing. For example: they could just fucking make it legal to buy and sell drugs within state lines as long as you are obeying state laws. After all, if they are going to enforce the law that way anyway, what is the point of keeping this shit on the books? Just to scare people?

Arguably, if they did start enforcing the laws now, it wouldn't even be constitutional, since the enforcement would be selective.
>>
>>731629517
>>731629517
http://www.businessinsider.com/an-unarmed-black-therapist-was-shot-by-florida-police-while-helping-an-autistic-patient-2016-7

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/alfred-olango-police-kill-mentally-ill-black-man-160928065635824.html

heres two , took me like 5 seconds you ignorant fag
>>
>>731629303
>>731629421
What the fuck is wrong with this dude, seriously? Just repeating the same posts. Is it Alzheimer's maybe? Or maybe his keyboard is broken so copying and pasting text is the only way he can post?
>>
File: 1493766205475.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1493766205475.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>>731629716
Huh wonder why that happened.... Thanks natural selection
>>
>>731629644
yeah it is really fascinating. sadly with Sessions / Trump in charge - they will be cracking down on this shit.

>what is the point of keeping this shit on the books? Just to scare people?

personally I think it is because no politician/legislature wants to make the changes. It is hard getting relected when the entire police force is making statements opposing you. We are seeing this happening in Arizona.

>>731629902
le epic troll
>>
>>731629875

>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (45KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
45KB, 700x467px
>>731619292
>Anons worshiping cops
>Anons worshiping military
>Anons worshiping president
What the hell happened to this place?
>>
>>731629948
trump and sessions probably wont crack down on that shit. they dont want to give cuomo another talking point in three years.
>>
>>731630005
>>731629875
he thinks he is epic trolling when he is just a faggot
>>
>>731630123
>>
>>731630102
Kek fag
>>
>>731629875
Just do what girls at his school do.
Ignore him.
>>
>>731630123
Shitposts become funny if you are only shitposting ironically.
>>
>>731630250
>>
>driving down road
>cop pulls me over to tell me my tire flat
>offers to call a service to fix it
>wishes me a good day
>tfw white
>>
>>731630331
Admit you were raped. This is a safe place.
>>
>>731629716
>black therapist shot
>"hurr durr a retarded person was shot"

Pick one you dumb faggot.

>Gives merely one other source that completely discounts your own credibility
>>
File: redpilledmagafuckingsnowflakes.jpg (105KB, 349x1110px) Image search: [Google]
redpilledmagafuckingsnowflakes.jpg
105KB, 349x1110px
>>731630168
you aren't capable of hurting my feelings

>>731630285
I mean I even think banana posts are funny. and I was spamming boxy when oldfags freaked out and DNS'd 4chan into the ground. So like, I even sort of agree with you. But that dude is just a retard.
>>
>>731630450
oh alright then.
>>
>>731630444
The cop said he was shooting at the retard and he still hit the black guy lol.
>>
>>731630531
so he missed, but its still racism just because the bystander was black? fair enough.
>>
>>731619292
It should be "blue lives matter TOO" you're being racist, look at these statistics whites are getting killed by blue whites more, but we don't complain blablabla police dindu nuffin wrong blablabla free Zimmerman
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (102KB, 425x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
102KB, 425x620px
>>
>>731630616
there are blue people?
>>
File: 4chan (310).jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (310).jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>731619292
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>731630444
>>Gives merely one other source that completely discounts your own credibility>>
His exact quote was:
>-getting killed by cops for something fucking stupid. EG: being mentally retarded, so you don't follow orders, so they fucking shoot you. mind you this mostly happens to blacks.

For the illiterate among you, "EG" or "e.g." means "exempli gratia," or "for the sake of example." It introduces an example. He gave the case of cops shooting someone retarded as an example.

Then you said:
>Fucking God dude, I'd ask for a citation but its such a waste of time.

Which is a circumlocution for "this didn't happen." Otherwise, it wouldn't be a waste of time to provide a citation. That is, unless you meant that it would be a waste of time because you wouldn't accept the citation when given.

Regardless, he gave two citations: one in which a man was shot accidentally by a cop aiming at someone retarded, and another in which a retarded person actually was shot.

It's not his fault you can't follow a fucking argument.
>>
ITT: plebs mad that they weren't born white.

Get fucked
>>
File: 815676841811.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
815676841811.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>731624712
>niggers break into my house
>call the police
>they show up half an hour to 1 hour later
>whole family is raped and murdered

Thank you officers of America you are truly the unsung heroes
>>
Police is based and only nignogs say it isn't
>>
File: 4.jpg (14KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
14KB, 460x276px
>>731619292
I DONUT DO NUFFIN!
>>
>>731630827
>not shooting them yourself
Police don't actually follow up on missing persons reports. It's really easy to get away with random murder. If nobody hears the gunshot, then your home free.
>>
File: Pepe_Black.jpg (87KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Black.jpg
87KB, 1024x1024px
>>731626305
>>
>>731630734
>it's a graph on the internet so it must be true
>404 Page not found
gud point
>>
>>731630772
Aside from your bloviated and purple prose pseudo intellectualism, he gave me one article that said that the cop shot the EMPLOYEE.

My Christ you're nothing but a whiny little bitch.

The second article:
"At one point, the subject rapidly drew an object from his front pants pocket, placed both hands together and extended them rapidly toward the officer taking up what appeared to be a shooting stance," Davis said in a statement.

The person who I told to provide an article said that you'll be shot for being mentally ill and black.

I hate summerfags like you.
>>
File: 1483469283777.png (44KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1483469283777.png
44KB, 600x630px
>>731630805
I wouldn't want to be white, because i love the struggle and struggle is a motivator.
People who deliberatly avoid struggle or competition and only stay in their comfortzone or group aren't winners, they are commodities.
You are a commodity, my pale friend who gets cancer from the thing that gave us life, the sun.
>>
>>731630805
>he believes there are non-whites on 4chan
lol, do you also believe you will meet a cute girl if you reply to this post?

>>731630848
Nigga you gay.
>>
>>731619292
>Pick one.
Neither. Police in America standing up for eachother when they commit murder is horrible, I don't understand how you can work with a murderer and still pretend to be one of the good guys.
>Didndonuffing
This pisses me off even more though, I'd take a corrupt police department over a gang of thugs any day of the week. Of course my country doesn't have cop murders, the last one we had made national news for a week and had a parade.
>>
>>731620373
This is true but but also the job of a police officer attracts bully types.
And the thing is no one remembers the cop who just did his job. But we all sure ass hell remember the compete asshole pig who ruined our day just because he had the power to do so.
>>
>>731630730
Yeah there are bluedabadie people according to OP's pic.
>>
>>731620303
if you could shoot niggas and get away with it, wouldn't you?
>>
>>731631003
>Have to disinfect the house, touch, and bury a dead nigger

No thanks I will let the cops deal with that when they show up a couple hours later
>>
>>731631144
>Aside from your bloviated and purple prose pseudo intellectualism, he gave me one article that said that the cop shot the EMPLOYEE.
By "aside" do you mean "I didn't read"? Because that's exactly what I said.

>The person who I told to provide an article said that you'll be shot for being mentally ill and black.
Well, he said it was for being mentally retarded. He also said that being killed "for something fucking stupid" mostly happened to black people. Since the only example he gave that you are willing to consider is of a black mentally retarded person being killed, that would appear to support his point.
>>
>>731622944
Too lazy to type out "kill yourself" nigger detected!
>>
>>731630772
Jesus Christ the autism is strong in this one.

All of your 9th grade AP English sperging' and yet you still get fucked with one reply.
You're pathetic.
>>
File: Buster_Roll_Eyes.jpg (22KB, 243x228px) Image search: [Google]
Buster_Roll_Eyes.jpg
22KB, 243x228px
>>731631217
>white skin cancer front
ah I see.
>>
>>731619292
Daltonic
>>
>>731620373
>Police know what they're doing
Goddamn Anon, you are such a cuck. I hope you get wrongly accused of something and end up with niggers in prison.
>>
>>731619292
I obey the law, therefore the police are polite and respectful toward me.
>>
>>731631426
You're an edgy pre-teen who just figured out to skim through a dictionary when you didn't want to seem like a complete dipshit.

>Whoops, looks like you already did.

You've been proven wrong and yet you're still talking. Quit trying to grasp onto the tiniest thing to save face.

Get off mommy's computer unless you're actually going to reply with something productive.
>>
>>731620373
That retarded shit resulted in a fine of 150 for me.
Better spend one night in jail than going trough that shit again as i was 100% innocent.

You can comply, but if they pin shit on you, you pay, so what's the use of complying?
>>
File: 62e71f5eb5dbaf20bc120b096fc90598.png (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
62e71f5eb5dbaf20bc120b096fc90598.png
472KB, 1280x720px
>>731631471
Sometimes you got to battle retardation with more retardation, don't take it personal, kid.
>>
>>731620373

Because unquestioned adherence to authority enslaves humans. The more people choose to go along to get along; the closer we are to totalitarianism. And while that may seem a long way away ... enabling it isn't what a human who has agency should be doing. You should express your agency against the power structure. It's there to make you comply ... not to protect you.
>>
I support police because I don't break the law and then fucking whine about it like a little baby when I get in trouble.
>>
>>731631593
>posts 'link or it didn't happen'
>link is posted
>'lol it doesn't count
>'You've been proven wrong and yet you're still talking.'
>>
File: Bitch_Hold_On_Card.jpg (73KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch_Hold_On_Card.jpg
73KB, 702x1024px
>>731631739
Huh? What does that do for you? Strange guy
>>
bartenders are in more danger at work than police are
>>
>>731631861
Inb4 "laws are just the man trying to keep you down and stop you from being free"
>>
>>731631913
>"lol it doesn't count"
>*Posts quote that completely discredits the statement* "being black and mentally ill gets you shot"
>"hurr durr look at the irony of your post"

Get the fuck back to doing homework kiddo, its almost bedtime.
>>
File: Putina.jpg (68KB, 513x511px) Image search: [Google]
Putina.jpg
68KB, 513x511px
>>731631950
Man, that shit gets me hard like a rock, it's that sapiosex utter domination thing you know.

>guy thinks he's cool
>fuck him up mentally
>braingasm

You should try it
>>
File: Come_At_Me.png (292KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
Come_At_Me.png
292KB, 600x520px
>>731632197
>>731632378
>pic related, it's you guys, soon
>>
>>731631861
>>731620373
I am studying law just so I can cage as much of your type of betas as possible.
>>
File: 1481076362276.jpg (33KB, 397x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481076362276.jpg
33KB, 397x379px
>>731632504
>Mom! Look! I posted an image I found on a reaction thread! I'm cool right?
>>
>>731619292
There are a lot of tough jobs. You don't see construction works screaming yellow lives matter. Police are fucking pussies.
>>
>>731632572
You want to cage law abiding citizens? Lol wtf
>>
>>731630107
Sessions testified to Congress just last year that government has a moral obligation to prevent people from smoking weed. Trump sucked police cock to get their support during the election and the WH chief of staff stated just recently that you would likely see greater enforcement of federal drug laws.
>>
>>731625126
No, because the majority of cops are pleb-tier faggots who got bullied in HS then joined the force because they think it makes them hardasses.
>>
>>731632197
What about this story then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999731/Chilling-moment-cops-shot-dead-mentally-disabled-man-wielding-screwdriver-caught-body-camera.html

Or this one?

http://www.theroot.com/keith-lamont-scott-identified-as-disabled-black-man-sho-1790856855

Or fuck, start looking yourself. It is a common occurrence whatever you believe with your head in the sand.
>>
>>731631594

because if you didn't do anything and recieve a fine(somehow?) Then you can bring it to court and contest it. If the issuing officer doesn't show up the fine is instantly dropped. If they do and hear out your case and decide to proceed you can have it escalated. Learn your legal rights my dude.
>>
>>731619292

I have no problem with LE. I understand they are necessary to the society's survival. Doesn't mean I agree with everything they do. They happen to be the only real interlocutor I have so of course they take all the blame but that's it. If you stop and think about it its the same for everyone. We are just helpless chickens running around seeking for help from other headless chickens...
>>
>>731632776
Look at the rest of trumps presidency, you really expect this to happen?
>>
>>731632724
Only if they seem like total fags. For the lulz and irony.
>>
>>731619292
The problem is they don't police themselves.

For instance when I'm working construction and Jimmy Fuckwad over there royally screws up an installation, and ends up getting someone hurt, we all point and laugh at his stupidity and he gets fired for negligence.

When a cop Jimmy Fuckwad royally screws up at a traffic stop, and ends up getting someone hurt, they hide the evidence and pretend it didn't happen in order to save the face of the department. Nobody gets fired or held responsible.
>>
File: stop_frisk_nyc_0.jpg (94KB, 414x318px) Image search: [Google]
stop_frisk_nyc_0.jpg
94KB, 414x318px
>>731625924
>stop and frisk worked
wew lad
>>
>>731633013
Look at you scramble to dig up anything you can after looking like a jackass.

You've already done enough damage. Just stop kid.
>>
File: Jesse_Fork_Pancake_Chin.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse_Fork_Pancake_Chin.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>731632641
>entire thread is /b/tards bickering about cops
>being so meta you actually forget this and pick out a reaction image
>>
>>731633013
Regardless, a screwdriver can certainly be classified as a deadly weapon, and mentally handicapped mean more likely to stab a mofuckah with it.
>>
>>731619292
neither, all police are cunts
>>
>>731633240
Yeah, good luck with that "law student"
>>
>>731633161
Yea, I fully expect him to side with the people who helped him into power. He's already gone against the overwhelming majority of his campaign promises so why not this one?
>>
>>731619292
latter.
>>
>>731633356
>Being this fucking new
>>
>>731632685
>construction work
>tough
I work next to these guys and I can tell you they do absolutely nothing for 80% of the day
>always in a group of at least three
>only one person can use a tool at a time so the others just stand around and watch
>frequent breaks that last however long they feel like
>just stand around talking for the first hour of the day
>take the day off if it rains even if you're working under a roof
>>
>>731633092
At least in Ohio, it is more expensive to take a fine to court than to just pay it. I mean, if you win, you obviously don't owe anything, but usually you will take a plea bargain or at least be found guilty of a lesser violation, in which case even though the fine will be significantly lower, the total cost will still be higher.

For instance, when I went to court to contest a bullshit $165 speeding violation, I ended up taking a deal to plead guilty to a $50 seatbelt violation instead. I thought that meant I would be paying $50, which seemed worth not taking the risk of fighting and losing.

Turns out with court costs, $50 magically becomes $187. After the additional fee for paying with cash (what the actual fuck) it became $192. Instead of just paying the goddamn $165 ticket in the first place and not wasting my time.
>>
>>731633509
With what law student?
>>
>>731633161
You're fucking retarded if you think Trump is going to go against his own attorney general and the police union.
>>
>>731628251

I'll be honest I did not read all because it's fucking unintelligible. I think if you were more eloquent, probably you would be able to defend yourself more effectively. It's sad but true
>>
File: Iron_Giant_Look_Down_(You).png (339KB, 574x374px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Giant_Look_Down_(You).png
339KB, 574x374px
>>731633582
I'm just all out of hatred today anon, not new. Sometimes you get tired of the chan persona. Haven't you ever had a moment like that?
>>
>>731633611
Just don't pay the fine at all. I never pay speeding or parking tickets and nothing has happened to me.
>>
>>731633386
lol there is a video bro
>>
>>731633744
Blow your head off.
>>
>>731633356
i wanna blow you
>>
>>731633799
Lol he still is mentally handicapped with a screwdriver "bro"

I'd shoot the armed tard too.
>>
>>731620042
I'm not on the police officers side but don't ya think we need them
>>
>>731633979
The last time I shot a retard with a screwdriver, I got electrocuted to death.

When cops do it, they apparently just get a week off.
>>
File: Guy_Fieri_Not_Flavor_Town.png (497KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
Guy_Fieri_Not_Flavor_Town.png
497KB, 600x638px
>>731633801
I guess not
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 238x212px
>>731632504
Ha
>>
>>731634046
Oh well.
At least its not me.
>>
I have nothing against honest, hardworking, good cops. But the police in Collier County Fl are evil as shit. There are some good old boys but the young ones will do whatever they can to make your life miserable.
>>
>>731619292
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1480076473890.jpg (191KB, 950x653px) Image search: [Google]
1480076473890.jpg
191KB, 950x653px
>>731633818
there are good cops there are bad cops. there are cops that have too much shit and cops that have not enough....but we can all agree niggers are the main cause of the problem. All of the world niggers are nigging. Look in Europe, they're still throwing banana's on soccer pitches. In the US, they're killing each non stop arguing about "hood shit". In Africa...we took these morons as slaves hundreds of years ago...and they're still over there living in huts chucking spears at each other. There is something at least psychologically different about these people that makes them some combination of stupid/lazy/entitled. So sure you have a bad cop every once in a while......but at least they're keeping the dindus in check so i support them.
>>
>>731634329
Sadly enough, I used to not consider myself racist, but yes. Most blacks people seem to have something missing. They simply can't conform to society in any way and they all carry a chip on their shoulder as if whites owe them something.
>>
>>731630805
I'm albino. I'm still mad.
>>
>>731634515
>I used to not consider myself racist
Did you hang around the the autistic faggots on /pol/ for too long or something?
>>
>>731634576
Brother Ali?
>>
>>731633983
That doesn't mean they are not complete human garbage. They are not the only violent cunts around, so we do need them.

They get paid for being our goons, but they don't deserve nothing more than money. Plus large number of them take bribes and the society overlooks it because that's the perk of the job.

0 respect for their kind.
No special treatment.
They are necessary evil doing our dirty work and should be treated like that.
>>
>>731634618
No, I just never thought about the differences between people of color and whites. It just didn't cross my mind. But after getting a little older and paying more attention, I'm rethinking things. Most blacks can't appropriately conduct themselves. Or refuse to.
>>
File: 1480089788846.jpg (103KB, 789x702px) Image search: [Google]
1480089788846.jpg
103KB, 789x702px
>>731628863

It isn't that simple. And that isn't the problem. The problem is

-getting killed by cops for something fucking stupid. EG: being mentally retarded, so you don't follow orders, so they fucking shoot you. mind you this mostly happens to blacks.

-breaking a minor law - and getting shot. you can't possibly think that is ok.

-getting shot in your car while taking out your drivers license or wallet

>Implying this is more than like 0.1% of all the deaths in the united states this year. lmfao.

niggers nig, and are actually the most racist of all ethnicities i've seen. Until they make some changes in the black community to essentially agree they are a lazy group of entitled retards...nothing will change.
>>
File: 1447136461918.jpg (159KB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
1447136461918.jpg
159KB, 1280x681px
>>731619292
>"police officers have power over you, so why didn't you just comply?"
There is this little thing called the bill of rights. It exists to protect the citizen from governmental oppression. Police officers who overstep their bounds are traitors to the U.S. constitution, fuck them.

The other 99% of cops that operate within the confines of the law are good people and deserve our support and our respect.

If you're taking an absolute position in either direction then you should be gassed.
>>
Blessed are the peacemakers.

Blue Lives Matter
>>
>>731634706
>majority take bribes
So, the next time I get stopped with drugs on me, I should offer them a bribe? I doubt this would work and probably end up much worse for me.
>>
Blue Balls matter more! You know it is true
>>
>>731634706
> large number of them take bribes

Fake faggot stats alert!
>>
File: johnnie-walker-family.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
johnnie-walker-family.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
>>731634329
apologies for terrible grammar/flow in the first part of my post. I've had a couple
>>
Some cops are good, some not so much. This is why we have checls and balances.

I for one can't wait to write you all tickets and taze some of you, with a smile, all the while getting to help my community.
>>
>>731634515
Honestly, most of them just have an issue with authority. I've seen blacks squaring up with black police officers as much as whites
>>
>>731635038
And keep the peace, of course.
>>
>>731635038
And I hope this >>731624677
happens to you
>>
>>731634880
Obviously I was talking about small shit, like speeding.
With drugs some cops just take them and maybe even beat you up. No charge, no thank you, nothing.

But it would be hilarious if someone tried to bribe a cop after getting caught with something serious like murder.
>>
>>731635017
Johnny walker is shit tier, regardless of label.

If you were a Scotch drinker, you'd know this.
>>
File: 1373746460364.jpg (15KB, 287x277px) Image search: [Google]
1373746460364.jpg
15KB, 287x277px
>>731634706
In other countries lots of cops take bribes

In a city like Detroit where you get paid 14$ an hour you might take a bribe.

Your run in the middle suburban cop doesn't take bribes lol.

Why risk retirement after 20 years making 100K/year from your pension the rest of your natural born life for taking a grand from some guy moving an oz.

They do however have good ways of making money & are essentially a fraternity with adults. They do fundraisers to make more money which they don't really need, run stuff like bingo, have their own motorcycle groups, etc and get some extra $ from there.

That being said....everyone makes money under the table in addition to their normal salary gig...unless they're a complete retard and/or lazy nigger.
>>
>>731635313
Lol. "Look, Benjamin Franklin here says you DIDN'T find this chicks body in my apartment. You dig?"
>>
>>731634842
>Implying this is more than like 0.1% of all the deaths in the united states this year. lmfao.
Roughly 0.1% of all the deaths in the United States in 2001 were caused by the September 11 terrorist attacks, but we still consider them a big deal.
>>
>>731635536
As long as she's a hooker they probably won't even care.
>>
>>731635324
Not necessarily. I know that blended scotches are generally frowned upon by connoisseurs, but Johnny green is just fine for a casual sipper when you're trying not to break your bank. Nothing fancy or great, but not offensive to the palate either.
>>
File: 1373807805690.png (180KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
1373807805690.png
180KB, 350x437px
>>731635324
Industry sources tell me that Blue's malt-heart comes from a distillery called Royal Lochnagar, which produces unpeated, slightly creamy, and floral single malt Scotch. You'll pay a premium for the privilege of drinking some aged stocks blended in, too. And no, you will never know for sure what the grain-to-malt proportion is nor which malt distilleries are used in the blend. A pinch of smoky Islay whisky augments the base of sweet grain whisky, the Royal Lochnagar, and a dash of vintage malts. Nothing in it will surprise you, but neither will it require any grand thinking about what's going on in your mouth, either. This is a blend that will appeal to many palates.
>>
>>
>>731635659
Unless you're a nigger. If she's a nigger too though then it's all good. It evens out. But then again, that's implying that a nigger would have a hundred dollars on him, which is laughable.
>>
>>731634639
Tranny Cassie. Irish-Canadian burger.
>>
File: 911.jpg (41KB, 358x501px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
41KB, 358x501px
>>731635605
I was doing a sidequest
>>
>>731635739
Yeah, shit tier palates. Blends as for the everyday, in which case I will generally tend towards something like dewars. I prefer glenmorangie or laphroiag for my exceptional scotches.
>>
>>731635451
I agree.

It's just that them making money under the table can often have greater consequences and they are harder to get caught because they support each other.

As for the motorcycle clubs and so on, in some smaller countries it's even more extreme. The way to become and stay a (successful) cop might be to join the ruling party. It's like being in a gang or doing a private security gig, but on a national level.
>>
>>731636229
Why dewars over jw? Just wondering. And yes, laphroiag is god tier.
>>
>>731635302
Just don't be a pos criminal, faggot.
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.