[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 28

Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.

Do they understand that they started both world wars?

Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?

Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?

Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.

I can only think they're retarded.
>>
i guess you are american
>>
>>731495018
But a British guy created the first computer! And Germany tried to kill all Jews, that's not bad at all
>>
>>731495147
I guess you're right.
>>
>>731495153
I do hate Jews, now they give us crappy movies.
>>
why does american defend themself so poorly when attack on idiocy.
>>
>>731495277
The only good thing Europe created has been the English language and the USA
>>
>>731495153
You're right thats not so bad. But I mean Europe is kind of responsible for the worst person in history.
>>
>>731495985
We were, but then you elected Trump.
>>
>>731496858
Hitler > Trump

Gj faggot
>>
>>731495018

Don't even worry about Europe. In 100 years they will all be speaking Arabic and their people will be dead.

They basically killed themselves through extreme alturism, leaving their own citizens out in the literal and metaphorical cold while inviting in half of Africa and the Middle East, then actively covering up their crimes.

They are dead.
>>
>>731497077
Agreed, Muslims will probably run them all over.
>>
>>731495985
if you think hitler is the worst person in history, you're retarded beyond saving
>>
>>731497077
Not all of us, you will see.
>>
>>731497077
This is the exact reason I'm moving out of this place as soon as I can afford it.
>>
>>731495018
OP Is a faggot. Doesn't know shit. Probably American
>>
>>731497184
Name someone else used more frequently in ethical discussions

Pro tip: you can't

Also everyone else that comes close to being worst is fron Europe or Russia lol
>>
>>731497157

While they are still technically a minority, this will happen. When they're a majority, they'll be much more overt.

There's a reason refugees are pouring *out* of the Middle East and into Europe and it's because the Middle East is shit and Europe is great, but the problem is, Europe is only great because of the culture within it, and the Middle East is fucked because of the culture with in it.

If you shit in a cake, even a tiny bit, even if the cake is mostly cake, you can't eat it any more.

>>731497196

Le Pen will lose and Merkel will get reelected, nothing will change.

>>731497197

Where will you go? Probably the most "white" nation now is Australia, and that's only because there's a massive ocean in the way and so anyone who comes here has to get across the ocean, which means they mostly have money, because the poor cunts that come here with no money come by boat and we lock them up because fuck that.
>>
>>731497202
Enlighten me then you raging faggot.
>>
>>731495277
It's because our schooling sucks and the government has created a bunch of brainwashed morons. Why do you think most US citizens are so closed minded? We are currently going through an intensive intellectual regression. Of you see the popular shows and who was voted in then you already know.
>>
File: 1484356672085.jpg (10KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1484356672085.jpg
10KB, 218x232px
Europeans are a disgrace. Look at Sweden, England, Germany, Denmark etc. Ruining their own nations just to prove that they are tolerant and "open" to other cultures. I think it's horrible, just horrible.

Europeans = Biggest pussies in the world
>>
>>731497703
Ya, they're pretty much liberal retards. Can't wait to see everyone in Europe using their prayer rugs in the middle of the street.
>>
>>731495147
>>731497202
Stay multicultural my retarded little friends!
>>
>>731497419
Straya?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
>>
>>731498104
Yup.
>>
>>731497703
They deserve what they get, but are we really willing to watch them all be exterminated by their own stupidity?

I think we should wait until things are really, really bad and the Muslims have their sandals on Europe's throat, and then Crusade it up. Reconquer Europe, birthplace of our civilization, and unite it into a cross oceanic empire of democracy, capitalism, federalism, and Enlightenment. The price of their survival will be obedience to the new order, and acquiescence in the destruction of Islam.

>inb4 Jooooooos!
>>
>>731495018
>Why are Europeans so retarded?

Better question, why are humans so retarded? Anyways, you are making an assumption and then you are asking people to validate that assumption. Your baiting skills are on point OP.

>They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.

People all over the world make fun of you because of your high obesity levels and your sub-par, underfunded education and the prevailance of creationism and abstinence only based sex ed system in your schools .

>Do they understand that they started both world wars?

Yes. Unlike the americans, we have well funded schools. We are aware of the causes that led up to the wars. Do you know why you the US has been at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years?

>Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?

Thanks to a brittish guy, yup

>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper

That I personally did not know. I will ask the rest of europe if they also did not know

>Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.

We don't need the internet to make fun of America.

>I can only think they're retarded.

And there we are. It is your opinion that europeans are retarded. It is my opinion that you are retarded. I do not however assume that all americans are retarded purely based on 1 man's inane shitposting.

But I understand you; A unified europe is a threat to america, I appreciate that. Fortunately russia's efforts at undermining the union is about to bear fruit and so you don't have to worry about europe being a single power anymore soon. So your online attempts at shitstirring are merely futile expulsions of hot air and ignorance. The only reason why I am even bothering to reply to your bait is because I am bored and lonely. You are welcome.
>>
>>731498456
>at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years

This is fundamentally wrong. But keep assuming your own superiority and never change your mind or your ways. It's obviously working out well for you.

Lol
>>
>>731498676
are you claiming that that the US has not been at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years?
>>
>>731497703
>England
>Muslim population is about 4%
>Left the EU because most of the population is terrified of that 4%

How very tolerant
>>
>>731498676
>>731498812
aaah, no wait. I see your point. At war IN afghanistan is not the same reason as war WITH afghanistan; I apologise.

So tell me the causes for the currnet war IN afghanistan then. Let me guess, the US is at war with the abstract concept of Terror and so it has to comabt the intangible notion of terror wherever it may be found? A war without an end basically? How very convenient for those who seek to profit from conflict. A perfect war, one might say.
>>
I couldn't fucking imagine living in a place with sand niggers being a more than negligible percent of the populace. Basically like the nigger of the US, except sand niggers prefer quiet mass genocide over robbing liquor stores/being confrontational with police.
>>
You ignorant American Cunt!
The first computer was invented by a Brit Charles Babbage and the fucking internet (www)was also created by a Brit Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee. The concept was thought up by back in the 60's by American Leonard Kleinrock,but he never invented what we use today you utter spunktrumpet!
>>
>>731499314
Why don't you google what the ARPANET is faggot
>>
>>731499279
then don't live in an area where sandniggers are anything more than a neglible percent of the populace? How about Malaysia? Nice weather, beautful beaches. Cheap cost of living. No arabs. What's not to like?
>>
>>731500758
>then don't live in an area where sandnigger
I don't.
>>
>>731500872
so what are your experiences of living with sandniggers based on then? stories from the internet?
>>
>>731501224
sandnigger confirmed
>>
Tbh, the WWW was invented by a Brit soooo... y'know.. you're using one of our inventions right now.
>>
>>731501700
Please refer to my previous comment faggot

>>731499708
>>
>>731498828
Muslims don't come from the EU last time I checked but I guess it's fun to pretend
>>
>>731501592
The only thing confirmed is your bias, faggot
>>
>>731501224
This
>>
>>731501592
insightful yet incorrect. Now are you planning on answering my question or are you happy with me concluding that you are in fact a sheltered 12 year old edgelord with a headful of opinions formed by people you follow on the internet, rather than any actual real life experience?
>>
>>731502450
>>731502473
>>731502511
pls don't blow me up Mr. sandnigger
>>
>>731502549
A compelling argument. Either way I only made 2/3 of those faggot
>>
>>731495153
>But a British guy created the first computer!
and then his government persecuted him till he killed himself, even though he even worked for them
>>
>>731495018
>Who founded USA?
The retarded europeans.
>>
>>731495018
You do realize that Japan started WWII when they invaded Manchuria, right?
>>
>>731502625
>Implying america was tolerant of gays in the same time period
>>
>>731495018
Your country stupidity was proven when you elected Trump.
>>
>>731502727
But he's an outsider!
>>
>>731495018

Intranet is not the Internet. Try again.

Also US has been at war constantly bar 16 full years of peace since it's independence.

Americans think their GDP is their country's wealth, when it is profits for the companies it sells goods to, to Americans. Most of which when taxed at 10.5% is rebated back.

Most Americans wouldn't know shit all countries when looking at a map.

Most Americans think that mass produced junk food is somehow elegant cuisine and healthy, but it is the worse shit out.

Thinks they are rich, but each state has numerous poor areas that get no funding, because there is no funding.

Americans bend over and take it up the ass from their Senate and Congress corporate members who rape them continually for their money to put into their own pockets.

Americans think it is fine to pay the wages of waiting staff, when it should be the owner of the business who does, but hey some states subsidizes them which means tax taken to do so.

Americans think they invent everything, but do not, They still think they invented the TV, as said above the Internet (when it was the first Intranet), glasses, microwave oven... etc.

Americans are ignorant, their education index is continually falling, and they rely on bringing in foreign students to up the numbers to look better.

Either way, Americans are just sheep, bleating for their government overlords.

See you soon for your next big Economic Crash that will happen soon.
>>
>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?

Exactly the kind of dumb shit an American would say
>>
>>731497077

>But but but but I read Breitbart and they said this will be so.

Another ignorant American who doesn't check facts first, but would rather accept the lies by the far right because it legitimizes their hatred for other people.
>>
>>731502549
i think you are replying to two persons there.

The current MO for sandniggers killing europeans appear to be running over people with trucks, rather than blowing them up. Unless you are living in the middle east, where suicide bombings are rampant, chances of you being blown up is pretty minute.

So what I'm saying is that you should rephrase it to "pls dont run me over, Sandniggers"

you infantile 12 year old edgelord.
>>
>>731502883
pls don't blow me up or run me over in a peace truck Mr. sandnigger
>>
>Forgets it was Europeans and the European empire race (Mostly England and France) that made your country
>>
>>731502865

Nice try but I'm not American.

Muslims in France are 7% of the population. Yet 16% of children under 5 are born to people who have at least one parent from the magreb (middle east/north africa). Probably 80% of those kids will be raised Muslim, meaning that in 20 years, one quarter of France's young adult reproductive-age population will be Muslim migrants. Assuming they reproduce like their parents, in another 20 years, 60% of France will be Muslim.

In 100 years France will be renamed Isfrancostan and Europe will have to deal with a nuclear-armed Islamic state right at its heart.
>>
>>731495018
>You're all Europeans, except for the niggers
>>
>>731502713
It was one of the causes that contributed towards the start of WWII.
>>
>>731495018
Can you make a difference between past and present? Yes you were ok, but now that you elected an orangutang as a president, you have lost all credibility and deserve to be called fat and dumb.
>>
>>731503407

Assumptions and much more assumptions.

Care to show me the scientific study you got those figures from..... oh wait... from some shitty far right site right?
>>
>>731502694
No, all the smart Europeans left. Got tired of the bullshit from the retarded ones and kicked your asses in a war.

Thats why Europe is so retarded.
>>
>>731495018
Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr
>>
>>731503355
Then we progressed while you stayed where you are, continually inbreeding and talking like you all have a clogged up nose/constant fucking sinus infection mixed with minor Down's.

Also, enjoy this if you live close to seeing it
>>731497077
>>
>>731502766
You, like all the other Europeans here are retarded.

My post stated that we invented the first computer network which gave birth to the internet. Which we did google ARPANET faggot.
>>
>>731495018

But dat cheese doh.
>>
>>731503604

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France

"Between 2006 and 2008, about 40% of newborns in France had one foreign-born grandparent (11% born in another European country, 16% born in the Maghreb and 12% born in another region of the world).[9]"
>>
>>731503896
Dude. Be nice. All the inbreeding makes them that way. You're probably talking to someone with reasoning skills of an early grade schooler.
>>
File: 1492203405139.png (75KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1492203405139.png
75KB, 1104x927px
>>731495018
Because you are, you transgender fat nigger
>>
>>731495018
>Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.
Americans are former europeans

We did, we thank you for helping us, but as a young country you have certainly started alot more in the modern era.

>Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?
Dont know, dont care, thanks i guess??

>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?
Thank you?

>Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.
America havent been a nation for too long, what where the original people from? the "indians" you erased? right...

>I can only think they're retarded.
You are not taught geografy/history outside of your 50 states, so can i blame you?
>>
>>731495018
the yanks can't bant
>>
>>731502971
thats better I suppose.

Now as stated, I am not a muslim, nor am I from the middle east. But that does of course not mean that I would not kill you. Man kills man for all manner of reasons. And even if I was a muslim, or from the middle east (not sure if you need to be both to qualify as a sandnigger), chances are that I would have no interest in killing you regardless, inconsequantial as you are.

Life is fascinating, and people are strange. Enjoy your years being a child my friend. Being an adult does not automatically make life easier. But perhaps you might see that the monochromatic duality that is forced upon you by teachers, media and abrahamistic religion is not quite an accurate representation of the true world.
>>
>>731502103
I'm quite aware of what ARPANET is, but that bears no relevance to the fact the actual WWW technology was invented by TBL
>>
>>731504309
Goddamn dude, you are actually still responding? I was just fucking with you all along man. I really don't have a problem with them.
>>
File: 1492969495162.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px)
1492969495162.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
>>731497077
Yeah
>>
>>731495018
The only thing that keep you under Europe BS it's the fact the you still have remnants of colonialism, wich it's the only euro argument for their destroyed continent.
>>
>>731495018
No matter what, the average American is still obese and poorly cultured.

Go to Walmart, pick a random person, see how fit he/she is and ask him/her what the capital of Denmark is and what "common denominator" means in a mathematical equation.

You fat cunt.
>>
File: 1468914510031.jpg (97KB, 492x650px)
1468914510031.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
>>731495018
Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world

Yea all those inventions, technology,science, discoveries, cultures, language that you speak,how terrible... .
I can't heard you from Jewish and Nigger dick in your mouth.
>>
>>731504429
Somebody is jelly.
>>
File: listen here you little shit.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
listen here you little shit.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>731495018
>Department of Defense
>Cisco and Juniper
You know, these structures don't exist in a magical world, they exist in the reality of American society, more precisely its public educational institutions, which collectively produce intellectual capital these corporations appropriate and claim as their own.
>>
File: 1467581855077.gif (281KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
1467581855077.gif
281KB, 600x940px
>>
File: 1432594453050.jpg (28KB, 310x232px)
1432594453050.jpg
28KB, 310x232px
>>
This thread is the reason why we think that You are stupid..
But don't worry, dear Murican, there are worse things than USA - things like Buzzfeed.

Wait...
>>
>>731504455
Yeah because all Europeans will know what the capital of Denmark is and any mathematical equation you ask them to solve. It's not like half of Europe consists of poor gypsies who travel to Western European countries to whore themselves out either literally (the women) or metaphorically (the men working zero hour contracts by unblocking my toilet here in the UK lel).
>>
>>731504792
>here in the UK

You literally are European you retard
>>
>>731504756
Do I smell bad history teachers?
>>
>>731504455
Nobody gives a fuck about Denmark though. I might have actually stepped in a pile of Denmark walking out to my car this morning.
>>
>>731504073

That doesn't corroborate with your initial projection. I am looking for actual scientific proof that by 20 years France will be 60% Muslim.
>>
File: 1433194867431.jpg (422KB, 283x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1433194867431.jpg
422KB, 283x6000px
>>
>>731504896
So does the truth hurt or did your history teacher lie to you?
>>
>>731495018
You Americans are thick a friend of mine from Portugal told me every American he spoke to fort Portugal was in south America err duurrr it's in Europe
>>
File: 1431038525571.jpg (175KB, 652x896px)
1431038525571.jpg
175KB, 652x896px
>>
>>731505053
Concern troll detected
>>
>>731503896

Again the Intranet is NOT the internet. Never has been and never will be.

You are just digging yourself into the silly hole of thinking you understand what you are talking about.

Also ARPANET didn't help birth the internet in any shape or form.

But hey if we want to use your logic, Babbage helped create ARPANET faggot.

What now?
>>
>>731505105
I'm not trolling being deadly serious you Americans are stupid
>>
>>731495764
Good luck defending your private property with freedom power alone, since the dumb europeans invented guns while in America they were painting buffalos inside a cave.
>>
Lol it's funny when other countries talk shit about America considering the Earth is under our empires control. As stupid and fat as we are we're your overlords and now that Lord Sidious is in power you fools will bow before us as subservient lower life forms. Welcome to Earth *Will Smith Voice*
>>
>>731505194

>newfag doesn't know what a concern troll is even though he is one
>>
>>731495018
*Still uses imperial system*
>>
>>731504756

America hasn't saved any European country.

WW1 was ended with a peace treaty.

WW2 was ended because of Russian troops pushing hard on the eastern front and a dead homeless guy with fake documents on him and made to look like a high ranking officer.

Plus you complain about Islamic Extremism like most Americans, well it was your fault they exist in the first place.

Look up Reagan, $1 Trillion, Saddam Hussein and Iran-Iraq war. And you will see how it was all birthed, your country has been damage controlling since the 80s.
>>
>>731504424
yeah im at work, so I'm dipping in and out of the thread. Currently chatting with some paranoid schizophrenic discussing finnish marshals in the winter war that he knows. Facinating guy.

In any case, of course you don't have a problem with them. Muslims are about about as boring as any other human. The poors ones are a problem, as are any poor people, and the rich ones are a problem, as are any rich people.

Devout muslims are a different issue of course, and constitute a real threat towards western democracy.

The problem lies in the core principle of islam; That God is sovereign.

In western liberal democracies we follow the mandate that the people are sovereign.

There is basically a stark division between the church and the state. Religious poeple in the west may believe that god rules through the people, but even the most fanatical christian would not believe that it is God who controls politics.

I would hope. I mean, I do not live in america and maybe there is a fringe minority who believe that Trump is the messiah but on the whole even the most religious western democracy, i.e. america, believes in the seperation of the church and the state.

In Islam the church is the state. When you see muslims protest democracy, that is no joke. Devout muslims believe it to be heresy that humans have more power than god. That humans have more sovereignty than god.

And extreme chrisitans might also think so, that god is more powerful than men, but again, on the whole they do not believe that we should abolish our democracies and set up a theocracy instead.

If you want theocracy, go be a catholic and follow the pope. And even the catholic church lost the powerstruggle between the fundamentalist theocratic catholic church and the secular protestant movements in europe, leading to a catholic reform and severe restrictions on catholic power.

Religion is cancer basically, and the west used to be as blind to it as the ME is today.
>>
File: 1440991745004.jpg (69KB, 558x424px)
1440991745004.jpg
69KB, 558x424px
>>
>>731505411
Hahaha, wow how ignorant you are. If it wasn't for the USA you would all be speaking German and Japanese right now.
>>
>>731505312
Your obviously a American did you think Portugal was in south America? Kek
>>
>>731505495

0/8 you are way out of your league kiddo
>>
>>731497077
Eastern Europe will just become the new Western Europe, but with less shitskins.
>>
>>731505495
Your a American fag I take it you probably think everyone will be speaking Korean if America don't be the super hero's that they are kek
>>
>>731505404
>there are people that don't just use both

You make the real retards stand out.
>>
File: map4chan.herokuapp.com.png (541KB, 1905x975px) Image search: [Google]
map4chan.herokuapp.com.png
541KB, 1905x975px
Let us begin

http://map4chan.herokuapp.com
>>
>>731504073

Hey faggot still waiting on that scientific projection proof that France will be 60% Muslim in 20 years.

Where is it faggot?
>>
>>731495018
You have a lot of shit to complain about, did your mommy forgot about your chicken tendies?
>>
>>731504965
Simple fucking maths you inbred retard.

First of all, I didn't say that. What I said was, in 20 years, one quarter of France's adult, reproductive age population will be Muslim. In another 20 years after that, 60% of France will be Muslim.

This is because Muslim migrants to France have a reproductive rate of 3.9 children per women, and the white French have 1.5. This means that for every 1 French person, there'll be about 3.5 Muslims.

Factor in that the ethnic breakdown of France in the 50+ bracket is almost all white, but the ethnic bracket in France under 50 is increasingly Muslim, in 40 years the 50+ bracket will be dead and today's 5 year olds would have had 4 wives with 4-6 children each.

France is fucked unless Le Pen wins and deports them all, but she won't and even if she does she can't because Westerners don't care of swarms of foreigners move in, live off welfare, worship a fucking rock in the desert and reproduce like locusts and eventually outbreed and destroy them.
>>
>>
File: 1430869548831.png (178KB, 743x595px) Image search: [Google]
1430869548831.png
178KB, 743x595px
>>
>>731505808
I posted it, faggot
>>
File: 1439597244107.gif (227KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439597244107.gif
227KB, 550x400px
>>731505604
You mad?
>>
>>731504369
>be European
>think the world wide web IS the internet

The internet is mutiple computer networks that can access each other. The WWW protcols just makes it easier for retards like you to access those other networks from your PC.

The internet (interconnected network) was first created in the US
>>
>>731505736

Just generalising, not saying you said these etc.

But they didn't win in Korea... because the Americans said "boo hoo China got involved, and we gut scarred."

Just like they didn't win in Vietnam either.

Just like they wouldn't win against North Korea either.

Because America with all it's "Shock and Awe" is fucking useless in ground theatres, everytime the US Army has been forced on ground assaults etc they lose badly and lose a lot of infantry in the process.

The only time they were good at it, was WW2 with the DDay Landings, that is because they had help, still they lost the most soldiers in that operation.

Funny how Americans always forget to remember all that shit :P
>>
>>731506155
Hope your country burns to the ground and when you come crying to the USA we don't help, ungrateful faggot.
>>
>>731504529
Jelly of what? Why should anyone be jealous of a breakaway colony. I bet you can't even tell me how your nation started.
>>
>>731505495
Or italian, yeah totally cool dropping during the end of the war while most of the european countries were covered in rubble and defended by exausted and badly equipped soldiers.
>>
File: 1467580702762.gif (994KB, 602x332px) Image search: [Google]
1467580702762.gif
994KB, 602x332px
>>731506337
>>
>>731505495
>>731506369
Lolno, the British Empire and the Royal Navy was too powerful for Germany to even CONSIDER after Operation Sealion invading mainland Britain. If it wasn't for Britain, we wouldn't have won.
>>
>>731506443
Just as I thought.
>>
>>731506443
Lmao!
>>
Europe created everything, american just stole the industry during the wars.
>>
>>731506155
America is good at fucking up everything without any kind of long term plans, oh yeah there's the bad guys, bomb the whole country, following a couple of years of military occupation without forming a temporary government or something to stabilize the place they messed up.
>>
File: foryurop.jpg (212KB, 652x774px)
foryurop.jpg
212KB, 652x774px
>>
>>731495018
Pros of being American:
>FREEDOM
>$$$$
>Awesome
>Guns
>BBQs + Hamburgers
>The American Dream
>Feet and Miles
>Jesus was born here
>We won the Space Race
>No Commies

Pros of being European:
>Blown up by terrorists

Boo, Europe sucks!
>>
File: ST_2015-05-07_childlessness-12.png (11KB, 310x615px) Image search: [Google]
ST_2015-05-07_childlessness-12.png
11KB, 310x615px
>>731505865

Your maths is shit, where is the corroborated proof from a scientific research on this?

And no Muslims do not have 3.9 children per female. Hispanics and Blacks are more likely to have 4 children, Asians including Muslims are less likely to have 4.

Show me where there is proof that Muslims in France are at a 3.9 children rate?

Because what I have seen is in France it is 2.01 children for French females.

That is broken down to 1.74 white French, and 2.16 for immigrants.

So again where is your 3.9 children?
>>
why are homophobes so retarded?
They try to make fun of gay people for being gay or queer.

Do they understand that they give boys half naked men as toys and give girls tall skinny blonde dolls that can be stripped naked revealing breast?

Do they realize a gay man, Alan turing, is the father of modern computer science.

Yet after all the shit homophobes do to gay people, they use a gay man's scientific advancement to make fun of gay people.

(p.s. not dissing op but simply pointing this out in the same format)
>>
>>731506104

Still 0/8 and predictable.
>>
>>731506326

Never needed the US's help at anytime, never have and never will.

Keep being a snowflake in a fictional world.
>>
>>731495018
Europe Started the War? No? it was someone from Austria.
>>
>>731506575

Exactly.
>>
>>731506713
-0/8
>>
>>731506575
Having long term plans is for retards.
>>
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXSK3iDeAI
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-12-58-07.png (237KB, 1440x1854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-12-58-07.png
237KB, 1440x1854px
I'm a network engineer and I'll say this for all you European faggots.

The US invented the internet.
Some European faggot invented a set of protocols for information transfer from a home computer called the World Wide Web.

The World Wide Web is not the internet. If the protocols that dicate the WWW didn't exist, we would still have interconnected networks.
>>
>>731506633
i agree with everything except your praise of the imperial system. metric allows for easier conversions.
>>
>>731506649

>Show me where there is proof that Muslims in France are at a 3.9 children rate?

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

Your statistics fail to account for what I pointed out earlier: that the average age for Muslims in France is 23, which means half of them are outside of reproductive age by virtue of being too young (which will change). However, the average age for white French is 40.1, which means over half of them are basically outside of reproductive age by being too old.

When only comparing white French vs Muslims in terms of reproductive rate, it becomes very very clear indeed that white French are basically fucked.
>>
>>731506633

>Freedom

But constantly whine about when the government wants to spy on everyone etc.

>$$$$

Why so poor then? Why so many food banks giving out food to people? Why can't the average family afford to buy fresh food and have to resort to cheap mass produced rubbish that contributes to weight gain?

>Awesome

Not really, average

>guns

Because you need them to make sure your outdated 2nd amendment is kept intact, and to kill kids in schools.

>BBQs+Hamburgers

Neither of which are American by origin, like they think to believe but they are not. Europe has been barbecuing before Columbus landed on the east coast.

>The American Dream

Is what? To be anally raped by your government corporations while they pretend you are living the life? How much debt are you personally in right now? I guarantee you are in some form.

>Feet and Miles

Yeah we use that mostly in Europe, problem?

>the rest is just troll attempts

Pros of being European:

>Proper freshly made foods
>Free Healthcare
>The world doesn't hate us
>Multi-cultured with high amounts of diversity and acceptance
>Proper democracy where no Corporations control the government completely
>Europe collectively has a larger GDP than America, and we understand what it actually is unlike Americans who think it is their wealth in the treasury.
>Invented approx. 55% of the worlds inventions, that America mostly tried to steal for themselves, such as the TV for example. Muslims invented about 20%, Orientals 12%. America is 8%.
>When our athletes win they aren't all Black. And we don't put up pictures of Michael Phelps and say hurr durr he is an athlete. Also we do not blame Blacks for everything unlike Americans.
>We do not mass murder our people, murder numbers are low, Americans just kill Americans because sucking cocks.
>>
File: europeisfucked.jpg (145KB, 960x904px)
europeisfucked.jpg
145KB, 960x904px
>>731497353
>someone else used more frequently in ethical discussions
brainwashing is the problem here,
people worse than hitler : stalin, idi amin, mao, che.......
>>
>>731495153
No. The Germans killed the Jews. After the war eurofags gave the Jews a country.
>>
>>731507257

Wow you are the most retarded fuckwit ever.

"Look at the Muslims population increasing in this pew research I linked."

Forgetting French population will increase also.

Now also consider the fact that this isn't French population specifically what you posted. Muslim rates is higher in the Middle East than Europe or America (north and south).

So you are tin-foiling your way into a deep hole of which you cannot get out again.

You have took global stats, invented a scenario of ages etc, and tried to make up some shitty math equation in your head that it would mean France is fucked.

Damn son, you must suck your vicar/priest's cock on a daily basis.
>>
>>731507257

Just a bit extra

You seem to have missed that chart while you tried to act smart.

Yeah 2030 sounds like France is fucked. HAHA A whole 14 million difference between 2010 to 2030... shit that fast fucking.. oh wait it isn't.
>>
If anything's going to fall first, it's going to be America.

It's 56% and steadily decreasing, full of degenerates (they started this gay rights, SJW and niggerculture cancer)

Then it's Europe which will be full of niggers.

Cultural marxism created by the Jews is destroying the white race.
>>
>>731507257
furthermore you are assuming that just because your parents are religious, so must you be.

Only a fraction of muslim children in france will have as stong religious convictions as their parents, and their children will be less devout than them.

I mean, if you are worried that everyone is turning brown then fair enough. Basic racism is a powerful driving force. But to believe that every brown child born in france will grow up to become a fundamental muslim is just retarded
>>
Almost all americans have european genes
>>
>>731507785

The French population will decrease or, at absolute best, barely increase.

>>731507919

That useless fucking chart doesn't account for:

> The next migrant flood coming in to rape everything and everyone, and the next and the next
> The fact that most migrants have had only a few years to settle in and haven't really started pumping out the kids yet
> The fact that the European population is going to shrink like crazy because half of them are over 40 and incapable of reproducing

So explain to me how:

- 7% of the population are Muslim at the absolute highest possible count
- 16% of children under 5 years old are basically going to be Muslim in 20 years

Factoring in that this is simply the "first wave" of children, and that the 3rd, 4th, 5th etc child hasn't arrived yet, how this means France will be totally fine and not completely overrun with Muslims in 50 years?
>>
>>731507500

Interesting considering a good chunk of Miss America winners is Black.

What now?

Also tell me why you Americans dress your kids up like tarts and parade them around at Pageants like little sluts, so that some paedophile in the back can fap away and potentially kidnap and kill them.

Bennet? Didn't that happen to that girl?
>>
>>731508185

They will be Muslim. French parents raise their kids secular; Muslims raise their children to be Muslim and beat the shit out of them if they stray.

Look at the UK for extended trends, most children born to Muslim parents are Muslim as adults.
>>
File: 1332005237802.png (599KB, 671x1101px)
1332005237802.png
599KB, 671x1101px
>>731505102
I love how people got so butthurt over this image that they had to re-photoshop it.
>>
>>731508354

But they aren't going to be, nobody knows. Projections are assumptions and probabilities.

You think it is actual proof and will happen.

Again you are basing your shitty logic on some fucked up maths.

That table is from your Pew research link you sent me, it shows that Europe in the space of 20 years will be projected to increase by 14m all across Europe, that again is an assumption.

Not the huge amounts you think. So what you gave me as proof made you a hypocrite on what you said.

You are simple a fucking racist cunt, who uses and believes any shit thrown at you from various cheesy sources.

And I just fucking destroyed you with your logic.
>>
>>731497353
the only reason hitler is used in those conversations is because the jews pushed their agenda so bad. Mao and Stalin were way worse
>>
>>731508426
>most children born to Muslim parents are Muslim as adults
What's your fucking problem with that? Let people worship you God damn moron, unless they're blowing shit up, stay quiet fag.
>>
>>731508354
sounds like the white race is fucked regardless then

Either we have an aging white population that is going to implode on itself a la japan

Or we have young migrants working and paying the social security cost of having an overproportional aging population with few children

Sounds like the solution is for white folks to have more than 2 children, like back in the day

So let's get to fucking then. And let's ban contraception! Seriously, it is clear that the Pill is a jewish invention to empower the women so they can have sex whenever they want in order to destroy the white race on behalf of the JEEEEEEEWWWS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(but no, seriously, I am willing to start impregnating white girls for the sake of our race, any time now. Just line up ladies. I am single and desperate. I would love to shoot my baby juice up your quivering love caves. Just come on and line on up. I am not picky, as long as you are white, I'll fill you up. Oh, wait. Hold on. It seems that I am intruding into chav territory here. Oh my god, is there any one of you 14 year old slags not knocked up by some boy racer named Kevan? Anyone?)
>>
>>731508426

I live in the UK, and that is BS also.

You have failed yet again.

Keep believing the fairy tales, and knowing you are a strain on your government because you live off benefits for all of your life, lets hope it is short, less of you Nazi-esque fuckwits the better.

My Great Grandfather/Grandfather didn't go to war to stop the Nazi's from controlling Europe, to have fuckwits like you spread it about.
>>
>>731506129
Incorrect.
The first internet was a product of the CERN labs in Europe.
>>
>>731508814
see

>>731505417

if you wish to know about the problems of having devout muslims forming a majority in a democratic nation
>>
>>731506701
lit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-13-32-24.png (520KB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-13-32-24.png
520KB, 1440x2880px
>>731509019
Learn how to read faggot
>>
>>731507176

Again the Intranet is not the Internet.
>>
>>731506916
This explains why your parents didn't do the abortion.
>>
>>731509046
That's such bullshit
>>
>>731508416
In america there are a lot of black peoples and there always have been, in helsinky peoples are white, a generation ago they were white, the previous one they were even whiter.
>>
>>731509152

Yes please do learn to read, especially the NPL part.

Again ARPANET was not the internet, didn't give life to the Internet. As ARPANET was an Intranet something different.
>>
>>731508667
>And I just fucking destroyed you with your logic.

No you didn't. All you said was "oooh it's an >assumption that Muslim parents have Muslim children, we don't truly know!".

Look at literally every demographic in every Western nation. Muslim migrants have Muslim kids. Give me even one single one which doesn't display this trend, you can't because there isn't ONE. Not Canada, not the US, not Australia, not France, Germany, Italy, anywhere.

>That table is from your Pew research link you sent me, it shows that Europe in the space of 20 years will be projected to increase by 14m all across Europe, that again is an assumption.

I laid it out to you why this is faulty and you just ignore it. You're like an android from Westworld. "Doesn't look like anything to me."

Go back, read what I said. That data fails to account for the age of the people involved. It counts 86 year old grandpas.

You're just an Antifa-loving fucking retard who is absolutely unwilling to accept the undeniable fact that within the next 100 years France's demographics are going to completely and utterly change, and you're like, "Herp this is a great thing, the Muslims will treat everyone so much better than the evil fucking white men who are racist, I'm glad they're going to die."

>>731508814

Because Islam is a fucking evil religion you piece of shit. It throws gays off buildings and makes women wear burkas. Of the 14 countries in the world with the death penalty for homosexuality, ALL 14 of them are Islamic countries. And guess where the migrants are from! Do you think they just walked to Europe and were like "Mmm actually on reflection, gays are okay with me. And women can wear whatever they want; they are equal to men."

No.

>>731508885
>sounds like the white race is fucked regardless then

Yup, basically. We convinced ourselves not to have kids and imported mentally retarded zealots to replace us.

>Or we have young migrants working

>working

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
f https://youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
>>
>>731508901

Wrong again:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/radicalised-muslims-in-uk-more-likely-to-be-well-heeled-9754062.html

Basically the most radical Muslims born in the UK are those born rich and actually born in the country.

I wonder why?

What force could be driving these safe, happy Britons to go to Syria and rape people?

What could convince them this is a good idea?

Also, fun fact: more Muslims BORN IN BRITAIN (so, not migrants, people born there) have joined ISIS than the British army. Look it up.

Yup, keep bringing them over, what can go wrong?
>>
>>731509392

In Finland people aren't racist fuckwits.

Previous winners have been what?
>>
>>731508901
Also, source on this:

http://www.newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865

>'TWICE AS MANY' BRITISH MUSLIMS FIGHTING FOR ISIS THAN IN UK ARMED FORCES

Fucking kek
>>
>>731506066
>being baited by him
Stop posting anon. You are giving the faggot what he wants
>>
>>731499314

Who gives a shit? Credit for that. Who made computers what they are today? American companies. Fuck off.
>>
>>731495018
That feel when you go to 4chan to escape news about Trump and North Korea...
>>
>>731509445

Look at all that rage and misinformation in one post.

Firstly Islam isn't evil, Islamic Extremists are evil and bend the religion to serve themselves, just like many Extremists Christians in the US have done over the decades.

As for throwing gays off buildings, a few stories doesn't mean the same for everyone. But if we go by your shit logic once more, that means Christianity is evil because people threw gays off buildings following that religion too.

14 countries you say? Name them. Go ahead.

I guarantee you cannot because yet again you are getting facts from breitbart etc.

So much hold digging.

Also I didn't say "Muslims parents have Muslim Children", that was someone else, shit you can't even track who you are replying too at all.

"faulty", you use the pew site to prove your point, then say it is "faulty", because it didn't meet your expectations?

You are a first class racist idiot, you have back-peddled and made yourself a hypocrite.

You are simple scum, unemployable, waste of resources. "but but but my logic is sound anon, my fellow neo-nazi peeps are correct, because I said so."
>>
>>731508426
>they will be muslim

How do you know that they will be muslim?

>Muslims raise their children to be Muslim and beat the shit out of them if they stray

This is demonstrably false

>Look at the UK for extended trends, most children born to Muslim parents are Muslim as adults.

There has been muslims living in the UK for decades. At no point has the muslim population exploded, nor have we seen any marked exponential increase in muslims due to the supposed higher muslim birth rate. We have however seen a marked increase in secular or non-practising muslim 2nd and 3rd generation muslims being born here,

The worry has always been 1st generation muslims, for they are the ones who bring their foreign culture with them. Those born and raised in western cultures will adopt and follow certain western cultural ideals, whilst retaining aspects of their cultural heritage.

If a minority could imprint and override its values on a majority then Britain would be speaking welsh by now.
>>
>>731509649

Again your "proof" makes you a hypocrite, your grasp of the English language is poorly lacking.

Wow just wow. I bet you donate to Britain First all the time.
>>
>>731504279

>Americans are former europeans

So basically it's all Europe's fault.
>>
Eh DoD didnt create the internet. CERN in Switzerland did.
>>
>>731509302
it's bullshit that a fundamentalist theocratic mentality is incompatable with a liberal democratic one? How so?
>>
>>731510121
>Firstly Islam isn't evil,

Leaving Islam? Death.
Insulting Mohammad, even as a non-Muslim? Death.
Get raped? Death, unless you can have four male witness testify it was rape, at which point, you're *merely* useless and worthless.
Women inherit half as much as men.

Last but not least, Mohammad the perfect man, messenger of God, model for all Muslims, married a girl when she was 6 and fucked the shit out of her when she was 9.

Definitely not evil.

>Christianity is evil because people threw gays off buildings following that religion too.

Key words: past tense. Christians stopped that in the 1400's, Islam is doing it today in 1080p.

>14 countries you say? Name them. Go ahead.

http://www.advocate.com/world/2016/5/27/12-countries-will-kill-you-being-lgbt

is 12, plus the parts of Nigeria and Somalia that are under Islamist control, both of which are bigger than the UK so should count as countries. Thank you for being wrong again!

>I-Islam is great it t-treats women lovely, I-I definitely want more Muslims! They only r-rape because we're racist!
>>
>>731510242

>Again your "proof" makes you a hypocrite

My proof is accurate and makes you look like an idiot.

The simple, undeniable fact is: more British born Muslims have joined ISIS than the British Army. You may not like that fact, but it is simply that: a fact.
>>
>>731507528
That was America lol and you still pay for it
>>
for a country that only exists like 250 years it's difficult to understand geopolitics outside of terrorism and ressource-wars
>>
>>731509788

Thinks newsweek is credible.

Holy shit son you are one delusional fucktard.
>>
>>731495018
I would not say that, we europeans hope the americans (and brits) join forces when push comes to shove or the "shit hit the fan".
>>
>>731495018
American didn't created the Internet it was euro fags like me
>>
>implying americans aren't european
>>
>>731510730
I believe that I am speaking on behalf on /b/ when I say that:

1)nothing wrong with fucking some 9 year old loli

2)people who do not agree with my world view should defintiely be killed

3)women are not even worth half as much as men, and should be glad to even receive half an inheritance. Besides, girls orgasm when they are raped, cos this is what all girls truly crave and so rapists are merely doing thema favor

4)gays are disgusting and should be thrown off buildings. Feminine penis are not gay though. But if you like being fucked in the ass by a guy with a penis then that makes you gay, and you should be stoned for it

5) this is /b/ not /pol/. Why don't you go back there to your neo-nazi circle jerks you colossal faggot
>>
>>731511230

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/10/asim-hafiz-british-military-isis_n_6132598.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11049851/More-British-Muslims-fight-in-Syria-than-in-UK-Armed-Forces.html

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/twice-as-many-uk-muslims-fighting-for-islamic-state-than-in-uk-armed-forces

http://thefederalistpapers.org/world/twice-as-many-british-muslims-fight-for-isis-than-for-the-uk-armed-forces

Lemme guess, not even the Huffington Post is left wing enough for you?
>>
>>731498456

+
>>
File: ISwGhoT.png (70KB, 600x353px)
ISwGhoT.png
70KB, 600x353px
>>731495018
>>
>>731510730
>http://www.advocate.com/world/2016/5/27/12-countries-will-kill-you-being-lgbt

Seriously advocate.com? You do realise that is an unreliable site, and have been proven to post shit stories constantly.

Wow your far right mind is so watered down by these sources, like I knew you did use at the start, that you cannot see past their lies.

Actually Christians didn't stop in 1400s.

But list the 12/14 countries from a legitimate source that is not a far right site.

You cannot.

Because only 1 country does not allow Gays, and they do not execute them, and that is Iran.

When people have thrown others off roofs for being gay, or by blowing up a school of girls etc, it's been by Islamic Extremist controlled areas, everywhere else that doesn't happen.

Prove me wrong, again you cannot.

Again you are scum.
>>
>>731511361

>1)nothing wrong with fucking some 9 year old loli

Yeah there is.

>2)people who do not agree with my world view should defintiely be killed

Hi Antifa

>3)women are not even worth half as much as men, and should be glad to even receive half an inheritance. Besides, girls orgasm when they are raped, cos this is what all girls truly crave and so rapists are merely doing thema favor

Typical Muslim

>4)gays are disgusting and should be thrown off buildings.

2edgy4me

>5) this is /b/ not /pol/. Why don't you go back there to your neo-nazi circle jerks you colossal faggot

Do you have your wife's boyfriend's permission to be on the internet this late?
>>
>>731510819

It's not a FACT, show me the figures from a government source. Hurry up.

Oh whats that.... you can't, wonder why.

"but but but I must believe my daily shit story sites to keep my racism going anon"
>>
In 1989 CERN created the WWW, CERN is European
>>
>>731511521

>Because only 1 country does not allow Gays, and they do not execute them, and that is Iran.

Okay, time to prove you wrong AGAIN! Boy this is a fun game.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/?utm_term=.68eda6525266

The Washington Post is a great source. Let's look at what it says.

This one says 10 because it doesn't count Islamic State and the various areas it holds as countries (nor the areas of Somalia and Nigeria held by other Islamists). That's fine, it also provides a REALLY awesome map you can mouse over and see areas in the world where homosexuality is illegal.

Guess where the areas where it's illegal, guess where it's punished by the death penalty. And yes, there's a LOT more countries than Iran (who force gay men to cut off their balls and act female). Saudi Arabia, Sudan (which is arguably two countries at this point), Afghanistan, Mauritania...

You are just provably incorrect.
>>
>>731511389

1st link says Muslims are more likely to fight for the British Army than ISIS. Fail.

2nd link is a twisted truth, Of course more British Muslims are fighting in Syria for ISIS, because there is hardly any fucking British Army there. So duhh.

3rd link, typical Far Right webshite. Spreading lies as per usual.

4th link another far right webshite. You sure love your far right webshites don't you Adolf.
>>
>>731511781

"Below the map, we take a closer look at the 10 countries in which homosexuality can be punishable by death. In some, the sentencing derives from an interpretation of sharia law. There are some in which provisions for the death penalty exist but have never been carried out. "

Taken from the link.

You should learn to read Adolf. Because you are making yourself even stupider by each post.
>>
Because theyre europoors https://youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
>>
>>731511795

>1st link says Muslims are more likely to fight for the British Army than ISIS. Fail.

I'm just going to leave this quote here: "Birmingham Labour MP Khalid Mahmood said there were “twice as many” fighting for the Islamist terrorist group. He estimated around 1,500 had joined IS, also known as ISIS or ISIL, in the last three years. There are between 600 and 700 serving with the military."

>But Mr Hafiz said the comparison was flawed, partly because joining the British Military was a much harder task than joining IS.

Kek. Yeah of course it is you fuckhead.

Typical Antifa piece of shit, attacking the source via ad-hominem. I provided literally three sources you just went "lol, right wing, ignored".

I wonder what it's like to just live in a world where you can ignore any fact you like simply because you don't like what it implies?

I provided sources. You were proven wrong and are just screeching at this point.

>>731511919

If the country says it will chop off your head for being gay, this means that being gay is illegal in that country. I don't know what more to tell you. It's on the books. It's enforced in many areas. Just because you don't like this, Stalin, doesn't mean you're right.
>>
>>731511535

>Yeah there is.

I don't think you understand where you are. But seriously, no there isn't you moralfag

>Hi Antifa

Hi Candleja

>Typical Muslim

Seriously. Is today your first time on /b/? Oooh wait, do you think that we are all a bunch of whiteknight faggots going around espousing the virtues of women?

>2edgy4me

Faggotlover

>Do you have your wife's boyfriend's permission to be on the internet this late?

Why the fuck would I be married you fagloving cockwad? I weigh 800lb and I post on /b/. I have bottles of piss under my desk that make more sense than you you queerloving shitstain
>>
>>731495018
Because, anon, we ARE dumb and fat. Didnt use to be - but we are now. Face it, unless we drastically improve - Germany is the new world leader.
>>
>>731497353
Yes i can, king Leopold the second. If you haven't heard about him, you lust have lived under a rock. But he basically killed 6-12 million people in his backyard
>>
/thread
>>
>>731512225
kek
>>
When a board is created solely for international discussions and people still argue on /b.
>>
>>731495018
Europe's biggest mistake was letting the US exist
>>
>>731497703
Well, revolting against a government who has tanks and all the guns is a bit hard when all you have are sticks and small knives.
>>
>>731512112

Originally you spouted out a link from a shit source that Muslims were joining ISIS more than the British Army size.

Now it has gone down to Muslims only in the British Army.

Problem is it is all Bullshit.

You posted 3 sources from non-legitimate sources who have been known to lie about their stories and have been proven wrong.

That is what you did, so when you put up links to those sources I am going to tell you, you are an Idiot.

As for Antifa - nope. More assumptions by you. But that is what you lot do for this country, lie, cheat, steal, point fingers when proven wrong.

You have not ONCE given me a source from a Legitimate source to show actual facts about what you are saying. Not once.

Only in your head you think jihadwatch is legitimate.

Let me tell you about your fancy boy Paul Golding shall I.

Caught taking money from people on the street pretending to be collecting for troops, and then admitted it was going into Britain First's purse.

Caught selling fake poppies to make himself money.

Caught making up bullshit, lies about what Churchill said, lies about Veterans, lies about figures, lies about pictures posted.

Because that is what the far right has to do, and can do, to try and get support for themselves, to lie. Because otherwise they would be fucked.

They cry about freedom of speech, soon as someone posts anything on their social media pages the truth about what they said and showing the proof they are banned. Yeah how about that for freedom of speech.

Tell me do you enjoy getting their begging letters all the time. To "Chip in" for whatever bullshit excuse they need to stop signing on. Because that is what you lot are doing, keeping him off benefits, so he doesn't need to pay taxes etc.

Last time he was in a mayor position he did fuck all, and was sacked from the job. He only used it for money.

He is scum, and you are scum.

Again show me a genuine source for your facts, not from a far right source.
>>
>>731497202
Can you give me the info papi?tell me why op is wrong
>>
>>731495018
yeah you're fucking right. And remember it was the flaming faggots at the EU who destroyed one opf the biggest torrenting sites in Asia (NYAA)
>>
>>731512950
read the thread. or this guy:

>>731498456
>>
EUROPOOR CONFIRMED https://youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
>>
>>731512904

>You posted 3 sources from non-legitimate sources who have been known to lie about their stories and have been proven wrong.

What sources will you accept? Please be specific, and no weaseling out of it. Gimme a short list of the news outlets who you trust to give the truth on this matter.

Please be aware that if any story from any of those outlets you name is wrong, ever, I can simply say "uh oh, fake news, not using that one!".

>inb4 "Socialist Daily, Hammer and Scythe, killallwhitemen.com"

This is full Ad Hominem.

>dat rant

You really, really do sound like a fucking hardcore tankie. Tell me honestly: are you a Muslim? Be honest. If not, how far left-wing are you? Again, be honest.

But... you know what?

I did a bit of googling. Here's two sources which support my claim which are absolutely not far right sources.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-32026985

Quote: "Approximately 850 people from the UK have travelled to support or fight for jihadist organisations in Syria and Iraq, say the British authorities."

Note: 850

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/06/british-army-recruit-muslims-low-number-iraq-afghanistan

This article is unrelated, but it does say: "There are 480 Muslims in the army out of an overall strength of 88,500"

So 480 Muslims in the UK army, versus 850 who have travelled to join Jihadist groups.

I'll fucking accept my apology now, and I'll ALSO point out that ONLY the right wing is reporting this. No left wing media outlet will touch this because it's not politically sensitive, even if it is fucking 100% truth.

You are being lied to.

And you are provably, demonstrably, 100% wrong.

I'll accept that apology now. Feels good man
>>
An american who knows where is Europe!
Pretty good!
>>
Look at this bunch of scum, they are a blight on British society.

Cry about Muslims using their religion as a weapon of hate etc.

Has a No Surrender flag which is Protestants against Catholics.

All fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>731514065
Is that a MP40?

fella's grandad is doing cartwhell in his fucking grave
>>
>>731512904
>no answer

Typical
>>
>>731513914

Sources are government sources, independent sites that use legitimate data.

breitbart, jihadwatch, etc are not good sources. I guarantee 98% of their site can be debunked with facts and proof they lied.

Not A Muslim. Not Far left, as far left is just as bad as you far right fucktards.

I am an Atheist but open minded, I check facts, I do not believe what is given to me, something you do not do. If you did you would have noticed that the stories from the various sources you have given all be it most were bad, all had different opinions on it, some said x and some said y. Funny that.

That alone should spark off alarm bells. But no. You didn't see it, because your mind is blinkered, you HAVE to believe what it says, because that way in your brain that makes it all right to be a fascist, like you have an excuse to be the way you are.

And you and your type aren't even in huge numbers, but when Farage etc can run their mouths that is worse.

Tell me where is Farage now? Why didn't he hang about after imploring people to vote to leave Europe, because somehow it would mean more money for the NHS each week (never happened), it would mean tougher immigration (not happened either), it would mean better jobs and employment (unemployed have risen and Universal Credit has been cemented without the EU preventing it to be so).

What you got is a weaker pound, businesses actually left the UK, some moved HQ and Warehouses to mainland Europe. Wasn't long ago nestle announced they would make Blue Ribands in Europe instead of the UK.

The NHS is about to be privatised for sure.

Schools are fucking terrible, and being knocked down when not needed to be.

Rich getting richer, more people on benefits, people attacking Polish people who brought employment and paid their taxes and telling them to fuck off back home.

White paedophile gangs on the rise, they were already the majority (even worse than the Muslim Rotherham gang who contributed to 20% there)
>>
>>731495018
USA is just a European country abroad founded by European explorers and immigrants, i've never really seen us as separate people.

All white Americans are originally European.
>>
>>731495018
erm...we invented the computer
>>
>>731510399
> Already told the dumbass that
>See>>731509019
>>
>>731514694

Ironically, I'm an Atheist centrist. I'm not far right. I don't know why you think I am. Islam is the most extreme religion you can find, and it does the most extreme things anyone can imagine. I cannot believe an Atheist supports it and encourages it. What the hell?

>Sources are government sources, independent sites that use legitimate data.

I noticed you deliberately didn't respond to the whole second half of my post so I'm just going to put it right back here again:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-32026985

Quote: "Approximately 850 people from the UK have travelled to support or fight for jihadist organisations in Syria and Iraq, say the British authorities."

Note: 850

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/06/british-army-recruit-muslims-low-number-iraq-afghanistan

This article is unrelated, but it does say: "There are 480 Muslims in the army out of an overall strength of 88,500"

So 480 Muslims in the UK army, versus 850 who have travelled to join Jihadist groups.

I'll fucking accept my apology now, and I'll ALSO point out that ONLY the right wing is reporting this. No left wing media outlet will touch this because it's not politically sensitive, even if it is fucking 100% truth.

You are being lied to.

And you are provably, demonstrably, 100% wrong.

I'll accept that apology now. Feels good man
>>
>>731514577

I answered you, add impatience to your repertoire.

Still tell me how British you think Britain First is?

Tell me how British you think EDL is?

When they are the scum of this country, sponging more off the benefits, but deflecting it by blaming every other group of people.

Here is what those groups are. Idiots who will ruin this country, and have started to do so.

If by some miraculous reason they got rid of Muslims from Britain, wont happen and never will, what then?

Sit back and eat their hob nobs?

No they would focus on someone else not British, maybe Orientals? Maybe the Poles again? How about the Italians? Jews?

Because that is exactly what they did after Brexit, they targeted Poles for no reason. They posted leaflets through the doors of people in their area telling them to go back home.

Working Poles, who stayed within the law, provided taxes etc. And some scummy unemployable fuckwits told them to go home?

That the Britain you want?
>>
>>731495018
Anyone that actually falls for that provocation is retarded and if the americans were not able to create the internet its their fault :) no offense though
>>
you do realise that u also make fun of us. Like brits have fucked teeth, yet we made almost took over the whole word and know have made the best living physicists, so ye.
>>
>>731515107

>I answered you, add impatience to your repertoire.

You didn't answer the most critical part of what I wrote, which is the part where I proved you wrong using only centrist or left wing sources.

When you give me the fucking apology you owe me and acknowledge that I was right and you called me scum, filth, alt-right, a Nazi, etc, all entirely unjustified -- that what I was telling you was the truth and you were wrong -- then we can continue this charming discussion.

You're the intellectually honest left, after all! You're the ones who use facts and logic and reason! You're the ones who are smarter, more wiser, kinder, focused on truth... right?

Unless all of that is bullshit and you're as intellectually empty as the worst of the people you claim to despise.

C'mon, you can do it... you can do it! Just admit you were totally and completely wrong and ignorant about this! You can do it I know!
>>
>>731495018
Fuck the internet, the World Wide Web which were all using right now was made in Switzerland by a British guy
>>
I made fun of america before i lived here and still do.
Mfw i love it here lol.
>>
>>731497077
>Slavic countries aren't Europe.
>>
>>731515007

When you use far right sites as a source, you are far right, otherwise you wouldn't be on them. It is simple logic.

Nobody would come across those sites by that much if they weren't looking for them directly.

Good BBC source, good guardian source. Not that hard.

Now remember when you posted this..

"http://www.newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865"

It says 600 Muslims in the army right?

Guardian says "480 Muslims in the army"

Notice how it is difficult to tell who is telling the truth.

Now consider your 850 figure. Out of how many Muslims in the UK?

3.1m right?

That is 0.03% of the Muslim population.

Also ask yourself why is the Muslim numbers in the Armed forces so low?

For one, the British Army isn't as big as it once was, many regiments have bit the dust. Funding was cut for defence.

Numbers for black, whites, etc have dropped also.

But why 850 Muslims go fight for ISIS, look at EDL, BF etc.. constantly spreading hate and lies about, they are essentially helping out ISIS this is what they want, for fear and mistrust to spread so they gain more people.

Also consider that no Immigrant/Refugee has committed a terrorist act, they have been people on Visas working or educational and people born in that country.

Again that make up a minority of Muslims, just like EDL, BNP etc make up a minority of Brits and English.

So when you believe the shite on the net, from far right sources etc, all you are doing is giving ISIS more ammunition to gain more members. And the more they get the more dangerous they will become.

This isn't an Islamic thing, this is an Islamic Extremist thing. Anything you say bad about Islam and the Quran can be equally said about the Bible. Just remember that.
>>
>>
>>731502625
He was an actual fag though so...
>>
>>731495018
B-but (you) yanks are fat and retarded
>>
>>731516029

See, this is literally what happens every single time I win this argument.

The excuses start to pour in. "Oh, they don't join up for this reason and that reason, it's our *RACISM* that forces the poor innocent Muslims to wander into ISIS recruiting stations and stuff, totally not the radical clerics preaching ISIS rhetoric on our streets, it's got to be us and our RACISM. :( :( :("

You didn't even apologise for being completely and utterly wrong and slandering me in completely unjustified ways, and attacking the sources who were telling the truth.

I'm still waiting for that apology. I'd like to hear it.

"Anon, you were right and I was wrong. I let my prejudice about right wing sites get the better of me, and I ignored what they said, even though they were telling the truth. This is the quintessential ad-hominem; attacking the messenger of truth because of some perceived or actual deficiency in some other area. But I'm so enlightened I don't have to worry about apologies or acknowledging I was wrong, just forging ahead, excuses and apologetics at the ready, my mind completely unchanged even though I acknowledge that I was proven completely and utterly wrong... can't change my mind about anything, otherwise people might use pesky facts and evidence against me in other ways, and like a pulled thread on a rug, pretty soon everything I believe will come crashing down and I just can't handle that right now!"

C'mon, you were wrong, apologise.
>>
/b is dead , /bant is the future......
>>
>>731518866

For someone who believes the lies, use far right sites etc. Then yes you are a racist scum.
>>
>>731519479

>believes the lies
>was shown to be incorrect

The mind boggles. You're saying it's a lie, even though the BBC confirms it?

So what you're saying is... if someone makes a claim as I did, and someone asks you to support that claim, and any of your sources are right wing even slightly -- then it doesn't matter if the claim was right or wrong, it doesn't matter if what you're saying is 100% fact, the mere fact that you cited a right wing source means:

- The challenger doesn't have to apologize for challenging your claim
- You are racist, even though your original claim was correct and corroborated by neutral third parties

So, what will you do when someone asks you if this particular claim is true? Will you say it is true, or not true?

Is it better to be a liar or a racist?
>>
>>731495018

You realize Americans are not a real people, right? You guys are all of European descent, lmao.
>>
File: qlow-97px-Intertec_Superbrain.jpg (2KB, 97x81px) Image search: [Google]
qlow-97px-Intertec_Superbrain.jpg
2KB, 97x81px
Not all Europeans and Americans are retarded, fat or dumb. Some are and some aren't. Stereotypes are common in all countries, even outside Europe.

Most notable factor that started WW1 was the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand which led other opposing forces to retaliate.

WW2 started due to the invasion of Poland in 1939 which led to other countries in Europe to defend Poland in retaliation, as well as to cover their own back.

We understand that several countries alone are a underlying FACTOR in starting a war. If these wars were not won by UK and other allied forces to assist them e.g. USA and other countries then the world would've been a much different place altogether. History would change and so would the future events, if anything if X and Y incidents didn't occur then we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't have our tech, luxury, etc.

If it wasn't for the UK owning America originally (I'm talking way back) then it wouldn't of been an independent country, which means that the series of events may never have occurred. UK owned a third of the world, remember.

The fact that you've made all these claims without evidence shows that you don't particularly have a very strong argument. I have made statements too, which I can prove nonetheless, as for your computer statement, here's a reminder of who built the first computer" Charles Babbage, an English mechanical engineer and polymath, originated the concept of a programmable computer. Considered the "father of the computer", he conceptualized and invented the first mechanical computer in the early 19th century." (En.m.wikipedia.org, 2017)
>>
Can't we all just agree we're retarded and all have flaws and that we all need to be wiped out by a higher force.
>>
>>731521639
We're on /b/, of course we're retarded.

But not as retarded as this >>731520012
fuckstick who believes that if Trump says something true, it becomes false, and anyone listening to it is a racist even if it's a true statement.

Hitler was a vegetarian, best go out and stab all the veggos I see because they're literally Nazis.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.