[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tomorrow night I'm going to be doing LSD for the first

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

File: LSD.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
So tomorrow night I'm going to be doing LSD for the first time.

Any tips or advice for a first timer, /b/?
>>
Throw it away, not work potential arrest or addiction.
>>
>>731485448
don't over think it, be super comfortable and don't get too hyped up on the come-up, just chill
listen to music, it'll be amazing
be with friends you really like and enjoy the company of
>>
>>731485601
This.
>>
>>731485448
First of all, test your shit. Get a trip sitter, make sure you put it in the fridge. That's my main 3 tips, and when you take it, try to stay relaxed, don't freak. Think positively.
>>
>>731485601
/thread
>>
>>731485542
You're not smart, are you?
>>
>>731485448
just remember, everything you see and hear while under the influence is real. keep telling yourself that it is real. you'll have a much better time. also make sure you wear a watch or something that keeps time.
>>
Don't go exploring. I did the cliche acid trip hike in nature, somewhere I didn't know. Big mistake
>>
>>731485448
>have a spotter
someone who will be sober for your trip
>buy some oj
oj increases the effects of lsd and shrooms. probably just a wives tale though
>get some visual stimulants
paintings, pictures, things that glow and blink
>mouth guard
my friend chipped a tooth from grinding her teeth
>hide your mirrors
i always flipped when i saw myself in the mirror
>>
It's a whole weekend experience. All weekend will be shot.
>>
>>731485448
Shit and piss before you drop not after
>>
>>731486015
I feel like mirrors are the fastest way to a bad trip
>>
>>731486015
I am too paranoid before mirror on psychedelics, but I think its just in head.
>>
>>731485448
Take a strip and go to Disneyland
>>
Take all of them at once, hold on tight!
>>
>>731485542
Addiction to acid?!? Fek off and try it so at least give informed opinion
>>
File: fda.png (2MB, 1303x977px) Image search: [Google]
fda.png
2MB, 1303x977px
>>731485448
Preferably take it with at least one other person, it's more fun to trip and experience it with people you're comfortable around.
Try and avoid being inside/technology/internet. Sounds like some classic hippie-dippie shit, but there's a lot of color. I notice you said you're doing it at night, so try and get comfy and star gaze. Also, smoking a shit ton of weed during is awesome
>>
>>731486231
Did you really get baited?
>>
>>731485448
If you are going first time psychedelics, you should have go for 2CB not LSD.
>>
>>731485448
Don't do it alone at your dad's house like I did.
>>
Aren't you not supposed to touch paper tabs with your skin? I thought that reduces the effect
>>
>>731486239
I'm going to be taking it with a friend and a bunch of our friends will just be smoking and trip-sitting us. We're going to be at our friend's place out of the city, so stargazing sounds like a pretty good idea. Also I will be smoking too, will that enhance the euphoria much?
>>
>>731486443
Reason of that is you could have bit sweaty hands and in that paper is really small amount of micrigrams in that, so it could suck off LSD from paper. (that theory) But I think its myth.
>>
>>731486479
ya man i smoked so many cigs it was amazing
>>
>>731486443
It does
The guy in the OP is stupid, touching it can make your skin absorb part of it, but you don't feel it much that way
>>
>>731486571
I meant weed.
>>
>>731486581
my god i hate idiots. you think thats his pic
>>
>>731486443
>>731486581
This isn't me. It's a photo off Google, I'm getting the tabs tomorrow.
>>
>>731486624
"The guy in the OP" just means the person in his pic you fucking newfag
>>
>>731486602
no. DO NOT start smoking a shit load of weed until peak of trip dies down. once you are a seasoned tripper, yeah.

you can thank me later.
>>
>>731486676
i hope they sell you stamps and you eat them and come tell us how hard you rolled
>>
>>731486726
I was only going to have like 1 bowl in the come up.
>>
File: 14889057818.png (1MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
14889057818.png
1MB, 1920x1040px
go outside and stay outside for as long as you can.

has an experience person help you along the way.
>>
>>731486689
>thinking those are real sheets
>>
>>731486784
when i used to trip i didn't waste the weed. you dont need to if you have quality trips. let the trip come on, ride the peak. eat some strawberries or some sweet shit you like.

the kids who have to smoke weed while "tripping" are using poor quality manufactured trips, if it is even that
>>
>>731486726
THIS. It's tempting and due to habit you think yeah whatevs just one cone will be fine but it's simply underestimating the power of L. Maybe on the come down (after 7 hours) it's nice but I think it's very risky on the way up (~1 hour)

Cigarettes are hit and miss for me. Recently it made me feel gross but I'm pretty sure first time tripping it was nice. Rolling was really difficult but enjoyable. Like looking at my hands through a fisheye lens
>>
File: syf.jpg (11KB, 205x203px) Image search: [Google]
syf.jpg
11KB, 205x203px
>>731485448
>Any tips or advice for a first timer, /b/?

Sure. Read "The Doors of Perception" so your trip will make some sense to you. Have any comparative religion experience? Ever listen to any Alan Watts lectures?

"A drug is only what you bring to it" -- Terrence McKenna

You want a secure physical setting and a positive mental set. Some vague religiousity is also good. Flowers are nice and soak up bad vibes. Avoid dairy products. Remember to pee when you need to. You're in control of your trip -- if you want to freak out, it's up to you.

You might want some niacin, not niacinimide, on hand. If you want to bail out, take 1 gram per 100 lbs of body weight. It'll make your skin flush like a sunburn for a few minutes but it will put you back in the driver's seat.

Got any Grateful Dead music? Phish?
>>
>>731486907
This
>>
Xanax also handy if you wish to just go to sleep
>>
>>731486676
If they are paper tabs don't take more than two, if they are the gel infused tabs don't take more than one ( gel have same amount of lsd as two paper)
>>
>>731487118
>>731487115
dont listen to these two stupid fucks
>>
>>731485448
do half of the smaller piece first
do the other half after an hour if you want
DO NOT take a hit and a half (whats in your hand) thats asking for too much

also store that shit away from light and air dont hold it in your hand to take photos your wasting sacred substances
>>
Get some good tunes ready.

Some chill stuff and some cool stuff along with some fast stuff.

I used to like "the Beatles" later stuff like magical mystery tour or rubber soul, revolver to trip with.

Go out doors, the forest is great. Make a fire and go with friends who are on the same acid as you.
>>
Make sure you're comfortable and in an environment with good vibes. If you aren't in a good mood for any reason, be it the atmosphere or anxiety or whatever, don't take it. Acid can bring you to heaven OR hell, it enhances whatever you're currently feeling, it doesn't make you happy or sad inherently. Respect it and you'll probably have a great time.
>>
>>731487293
ya take a long drive down the highway
>>
>>731487365
>sending good vibes
suck my cock faggot
>>
>>731486144
I think a bad trip is caused if you're not in the right frame of mind. Don't think mirrors cause it
>>
how many threads did this fagget make?
>>
File: 1422249645813.jpg (4KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
1422249645813.jpg
4KB, 185x82px
>>731487411
>suck my cock faggot
Oh stop it anon you're making me blush
>>
>>731487411
You would like that you queer riiight, go to YMCA.
>>
>>731487578
>getting cock suck
yes i like that
>>
>>731486948
Personally I have to smoke if when I eat mushrooms because of my eye pressure and the dialation making it more uncomfortable, I wouldn't say mushrooms are capable of producing "poor quality manufactured trips" but I've done them without smoking and you definitely have a clearer head and it feels a lot different and arguably better, I remember the first time I mixed them it my tolerance was low and the trip took on the motif of a puzzle, now that I'm a daily smoker for tmd, accessory navicular syndrome and a cyst on my balls I don't find myself nearly as affected, my last 5+g azurescens exp a year ago consisted of a fair amount of hash and laying on my couch with closed eyes and I promise you experiencing sunyata, or whatever the fuck that was, was definitely not a poor quality trip by any means.
>>
>>731487629
lol make your own thread thread about your autistic eyes and other drugs
>>
>>731487629
i find smoking a bit helps me ease into a shroom trip.
i fucking get mucus/snots and nausea,
do some weed, it helps. i still have to puke before i can trip on shrooms.
>>
Did it yesterday. It was really good, did 1 tab and tripped really nicely. You really lose track of time so don't overthink it and know that the trip will wear off sometime. Just organize your day so you don't have to do anything later because it does last long and keep away from people like your parents or somebody because its hard to hide that you are on lsd(atleast for me) because talking is hard. Get some music and something colorful to look at, you wont be seeing dragons and some shit but you definetly see patterns on things and pictures start to move really nicely.
>>
>>731485601
This guy gets it OP
>>
File: LDVSfcj.jpg (91KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
LDVSfcj.jpg
91KB, 600x378px
>>731486726
Do it if in you dare.
>>
Just a heads up I feel like most of this advice you are getting is terrible go to errowid.com and look up LSD it will pretty much walk you through it
>>
>>731488341
This, that's how I learnt.
>>
>>731487230
Xanax does tend to calm the trip down and give you some of the control back
>>
>>731485601
Sums it all up
>>
Xanax is helpful if you start having a real hell slide. Erowid is your friend for this not 4chan
>>
>>731485448
best trip in ur life inc u will love lsd
>>
>>731487115
>Xanax

Are you insane? NEVER take any of those brainfuck pills, and certainly NEVER combine any pill with acid!
>>
>>731488760
Fuck no it won't
>>
>>731486479
Honestly smoking weed helped me calm down when the trips would often get too intense, i definitely reccomend smoking while you trip. But this was also mostly while i was alone because i get agitated being around people when im tripping sometimes
>>
The most important thing... Is it real LSD?
Where did you get it? If I were you I'd only try 50ug (half blooter) cause it's ur first time so you know what does it feel like.
The next time (at least a week after) try a whole one in a calm place.

Enjoy it!!
>>
i don't like doing acid with other people; i never feel like i learn anything and it feels like drug abuse
>>
>>731485448
It rc's your gonna die
>>
I remember I was able to get acid easy in high school but now I am in a new city and I have no idea on how to score.

Any tips?
>>
Don't take any drugs mixed with acid anon. Including cannabis till the after glow

Have it tested, you don't want to take 25i Nbome or 2ci

Set and setting is most important.

If it gets to strong, just sit in a dark room, cut off all lights and sound, lay in bed, close your eyes, and feel the joy.

I went to a 7/11 on it and it was by far the worst thing i ever did on it, IMMEDIATELY felt like shit.

First trip ever was a 500ug dose that i got for free, best experience in my life.
It boosts all your senses amd causes rushes of euphoria that come in waves.

Just stay. Calm and relax but if it is LSD you should be as your actually very self conscious.
If your a ciggerte smoker be suprised that you will barely sm9ke in the 8+ hour span. They taste like shit and you can feel the tar tear your throat up with burning sensations.
Have a good trip and stay safe anon.

Oh, and i preferred my trip alone then with other people. My persality type is INTP-T.
>>
>>731490538
You can't feel 50ug anon, it would only make you happy.
>>
>>731485448
take at least 250µg
>>
Hey OP you still here? I've done LSD at least 60 times, I want to make sure you're still here before I type up my advice
>>
>>731490181
lol u obv havent tried it stfu
>>
>>731489724
Xanax puts you to sleep.
>>
>>731491101
..... your fucking retarded aren't you? I just typed out a list above on what to expect, im a dailey cannabis smoker, i couldn't even smoke on it. I took 500ug my first and only trip on LSD, it was tested aswell. I got it for free after giving a friend 10 joints for a concert and he gave me 4 tabs the next day of extra potent shot (250ug a bloater)
Don't give OP terrible advice you dumb nigger.
>>
>>731491156
On acid? Your obviously retarded.
>>
File: 20170503_133654.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_133654.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>731491633
Pic is my sinmint cookies i got growing.
>>
have a xanax ready for the comedown, like 10-12 hours after taking the lsd pop that xanny and dont deal with the comedown
>>
>>731485448
Don't assume you'll be sober enough to make food. Prepare food beforehand and thank me later. I made this mistake and ended up just eating half a block of cheese
>>
>>731491633
well great for you. If you take xanax while tripping on acid you will begin to come down and be able to sleep. all you need is 1mg
>>
>>731485448
1. Keep it strong in your head that it's the drug making you feel and see shit and that you control it, not the other way around.
2. keep something to drink with you (I always stuck to orange juice).
3. If it's nice outside, do it outside. Look at the clouds, go to the beach (if you live near one), and just let your brain soak up everything around you.
4. If you're outside and start to feel yourself slipping/losing it, find a small to medium sized tree and annihilate it, really beat the shit out of it, trust me it helps (I used to call this "Troll Hunting). If inside, get in the shower, clothes and all, and run it on warm for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Avoid eating anything (eat a good meal before you trip, and don't stuff yourself).
6. This is the really important one: make sure that whoever you're doing it with that at least one of those knuckleheads has done it before and knows how to keep his shit together even when they're tripping. I was always the designated babysitter for any newbies in my circle because I could be the most normal thing around, even while I was seeing trees dancing around out campsite.
>>
>>731492115
You probably took 25i then X'D.
>>
>>731492175
ive taken both 25i and LSD. xanax will make you come down off either. If youre still tryna trip then dont take it. If youre done then takeing and Benzo will help with that. Doesnt matter what hallucinogenic you do
>>
>>731491677
Yes on acid
>>
>>731485542
you're retarded
>>
>>731485709
Don't do this, fuck off nigger he's trying to give you a bad trip
>>
>>731492123
A slight addendum:
Bring weed, this is a Godsend for when you feel you're coming down.
>>
>>731485448
I have done this a few times and have had some excellent experiences and some scary ones (the scary ones are still excellent in their own way). I write a little note to myself that 'this is temporary, that this is what drugs do. all is well' and pocket it. I then read that if I start to freak out or decide I need to create the universe before midnight or we will all stop existing (you're welcome btw)
>>
>>731492547
second this! 100% indispensable. I personally like to have fruit and plenty of water around as well
>>
File: 1488856367241.jpg (1MB, 1861x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1488856367241.jpg
1MB, 1861x1226px
its 18hrs of trip time.

once you drop it dont stop

buy a carton of smokes. you're going to smoke A LOT.
>>
>>731485957
Damn, that's my nightmare. Friends wanted to drop some and go hiking. Fuck that.

They DID end up going. Two of them freaked out. They were back 3 hours later.
>>
File: 14362634634.gif (221KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14362634634.gif
221KB, 500x375px
>>731485448
if that's your hand, you're already doing it; lsd can be absorbed through the skin with just a touch
>>
Don't buy empty blotter paper like I did yesterday
>>
Don't think of your face as an orange and peel it off
>>
>>731492990
This too.
I used to see kids in the lunchroom way back in the day who would put it in the corner of their eye. what the fuck is wrong with just letting it sit on your tongue?
>>
test your shit and don't hold it in your hand fag
>>
How about 15 of em at once.... Wanker!!
>>
Just have fun it's a blast. I would say don't go anywhere exploring and shit your first time. Maybe 3rd or 4th but the sensory overload can be a little much if you don't know how to handle it
>>
Just remember to stay positive, you control your thoughts so you decide how the trip goes. Put on some music you enjoy and relax don't fight it.
>>
>>731490778
Go to psychedelic music concerts and make friends.
>>
Learn from my mistake. Don't take it at EDC.
>>
>>731494258
Also, in what city do you now live?
>>
>>731486111
second, Also keep a xanax handy in case the trip is too intense.
>>
>>731485448
Have something planned to do like watch a tv show for 12 hours. Last time i had LSD (half a tablet of ecstasy) i went out camping and drank 28 cans of beer and 4 hours and went through a on a adventure through a creek with no lights other than our phones it was about knee deep water. crazy experiences. I got black out drunk i recommend a few beers.

First time i had lsd i took it and watched 2 seasons of Rick and morty. I heard like adventure time is a bad trip.

And another thing watch Enter the Void movie. that movie creep me the fuck out. wouldn't watch it on anything other than weed
>>
>>731495210
Learn more about drugs and English.
>>
>>731485542
Are you actually authistic?
>>
>>731485448
Not much to add what hasn't been said before, just be with a good mate and set aside a day and the day after for just in case. The effects will be gone by the day after, but I find acid leaves me a little burnt out mentally for a day or so after.

If you do go outside, avoid areas with too many people - when yo're tripping it feels like everyone is looking at you (they aren't but it really feels like it) and it can kinda make you a bit sketched out

If you do start skething out, go back inside, close the curtains and put on some chill music. Sorta make yourself a comfortable bubble

Have fun dude, it's awesome. I suggest listening to songs you have emotional attachment to and to try drawing, even if you never draw otherwise - I find I have a load more creativity. Also just try observing different surfaces - I have a circle pattern n my ceiling and it's pretty cool to watch the circles move around and rearrange themselves
>>
Make sure you're 100% you want to drop, if there's even the smallest doubt don't.

I took acid about 20 times when I was younger, the last time, I wasn't 100% and I've been dealing with the fallout of horrific trip ever since.
>>
>>731495210
I watched it at 14/15 hoping for titties because I saw an R tag...
>>
>>731485448
Just remember the whole time its just a drug.. Your feelings are being altered you will be ok in due time. Oh and try to go walk outside when the sun is up because everything is beautiful while on acid.. Just don't get carried away and walk into a field like I did. Have a god one m8
>>
>>731487449
I wouldn't say mirrors cause a bad trip, however it is kind weird, last semester i took a tab after about 2 hours i went to take a piss looked in the mirror i thought i was only there for about 5 minutes, turns out i was in the bathroom for at least 45 minutes, i got lost in my own eyes i was just staring at my pupils
>>
under no circumstances should you visit /b/. Shit will give you PTSD
>>
>>731496444
heh, I kinda did that too
Felt like I was in a room with myself on the other side of the mirror. it was pretty cool, even if I was just staring into my own eyes

Otherwise mirrors don't bother me really, I find my face still looks pretty normal even if I'm tripping quite hard
>>
>>731485448
you get those off felix?
>>
>>731496598
YES !!! This is very true! You will remember all the bad shit you read. Just try to avoid it. Good tip anon. I made this mistake before as well.
>>
>>731485448

do it in the day time instead, looking at stuff is awesome, and that's harder at night.
>>
Try not think about the devil
>>
hey bros so lets say i masturbate to porn with a lot of dick in it, and stuff. if i took acid and started to think about all that would it show me if i am truly bi or gay
>>
>>731485448
I've been on LSD myself 4 days ago.
A friend of mine and I took like 100-200 ug
(We both took a tab and put 150 ug in a bottle of ice tea), and we went out on a sunny weather and walked around. I made sure to go on a special place where you could watch from a hill and see nature and shit. It was our first trip outside, and it was the best one by far.
If you go ahead and take it, make sure to bring a bag with food, drinks, nice music and make sure that the weather is awesome, and go somewhere you think would be awesome.
We took it at like 9:30 AM and the comedown was at like 7 or 8 pm, maybe later.
>>
think about the devil
>>
>>731499938
Also, when I took LSD for my first time,
I were overthinking it a lot.
What helped me was smoking some weed,
it goes pretty well and takes away your anxiety.
Make sure to have some weed incase you feel anxious about it. Or just don't take it at all.
>>
>>731485448
test it.

create a perfect environment.

create a grounding list. write a few things that you love the most on a paper and keep this paper with you.

Eat before and drink plenty of water.

"humble" activities are the best on LSD. Showering, painting, biking, yoga, exploring the woods, Playing an instrument.

Be ready to surrender. Im serious. You've gotta be ready to give up everything you are. you're going to permanently change. be prepared for this feeling, and do not fight it.

resistance is futile, and on lsd, that's a beautiful thing.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.