[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very close to beating the shit out of a bunch of school

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: download.jpg (6KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 320x157px
I'm very close to beating the shit out of a bunch of school kids.

>be me, 27, used to work in shop in local village
>overtime start to get along with everyone
>obviously, working in the only shop in a village
>befriend 15 year old girl
>she's super nice and does horse riding, something my little sister wants to do so I get them talking about it etc
>overtime find out she gets treated horribly in school, bullied etc
>so we become close friends and I tell her from experiences, that I understand etc
>it got so bad she's actually now moved school

But now here comes the real question. A bunch of idiot 16 yo who think their hard keep calling me all sorts of names like pedo etc. I mean even if I kissed her I wouldn't be one but whatever...and at first it didn't really bother me, I kept ignoring it and walking away.

Now 2 months later it still hasn't stopped, it seems me walking away all the time they think they can keep doing it. Its funny because when I walk past them and one of them is alone, they proper keep there head down and don't say shit. Yesterday some dumb nigger who I never seen before part of the group decided to chime his gums in to, he said if you wanna know who I am meet me in the alley lmao.

What do I do /b/ros
>>
File: rustled.gif (780KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
rustled.gif
780KB, 325x203px
>>731479231
Bang her, and douse them in acid.
>>
>>731479231
grow up and stop getting attached to teenagers. youre almost 30, its ok to be a mentor, but the fact that you brought up kissing her and people calling you a pedo suggests you are probably pretty creepy.
>>
Kill them all
>>
Pic the group's hardest lad and kick the shit out of him. You'll get left alone then.
>>
>>731479358
Like I said, it's a village, I get along with everyone except these faggots.
>>
>>731479231
if i were you, well Im probably a pychopath, but you're on /b/ right? I'd just start walking behind them, theres no law against it. they'll get the message, especially if they retardedly go home.
>>
>>731479231
you do realize that if you beat the shit out of these kids you will confirm the rumors right?
it's not logical, but that's how people will take it.
>>
>>731479548
he would also be a 30 year old man who gets in fist fights with high school kids. pretty pathetic.
>>
>>731479231
Confirmed pedo scum
>>
if it's just name calling then let it go.
if it get physical then beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>731479622
You just don't get it. If you was getting called names almost everyday non-stop for 2 months straight and being threatened what else am I meant to do?

>>731479684
A pedo is someone attracted to prepubescent (like below age 10), which isn't me so fuck off.
>>
Where are you seeing these kids at? Can't you just avoid them?
>>
>>731479793
you call them names back, idiot. the fact that you let this go on for 2 months straight with seemingly no resistance is also pretty pathetic. you let it get to the point where you are thinking about beating up a few kids (yes, they are kids).

you are the omega of your town.
>>
File: 1492871345016.jpg (74KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492871345016.jpg
74KB, 450x600px
Try being an adult. By using the word "village" I assume you're European, so you get a pedo-creepiness handicap. You almost definitely still live with your parents, and are overweight. Also, you mean to say "over time", but twice used the word "overtime". Overtime is what grownups like me do to support our families. Learn English.
>>
>>731479358
This act your age you can tell from the
Post you are attached to her and that you darent really fight them kids in your situation there is nothing you can do
You already know this and this is why it bothers you so much
>>
>>731479972
This.
>>
>>731479534
How unbelievably intimidating having a neckbeard mouth breathing behind
You my god how will they cope
>>
it only bothers you if you let it bother you.
the girl is gone...
there is no one to protect.
let it go.
>>
>>731479874
Sometimes yeah, but it's a pretty small place.

>>731479921
Well like I said and what people are telling me in this thread, 'be an adult, ignore it' is what I've been doing for the past 2 months.

>>731479972
I do have my own place and I'm not overweight lol.
>>
Fucking whiteknight faggot
>>
>>731480319
at this point thats all you can do. you should have shouted insults back at them when this started.
>>
sneak up on one of them with a massive bucket of ice cold water
>>
>>731480395
Well for more info I did yesterday, told them all to stfu. Then they laughed and said something back and I told them think you're so hard when theres like 15 of you together. A month ago I was walking shop with my friend and they were all sat on the corner and called me a name I stopped and looked at him saying wtf did you say, he just looked straight to the side at his group of friends till this tall skinny cunt stood up and started on me lol, I just couldn't take it seriously so walked off.

But people in this thread think their just innocent 'kids', no they kneed to get knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>731480631
what state are you in?
>>
>>731480705
This is in the UK, so no I can't shoot them.
>>
>>731479358
What kind of fucking "village" do you live in where it's okay for a 27 y/o to kiss a 15 year old

Fucking creepy bro. You sound like an overweight pony loving brony or a tall skinny in touch with nature death metal dude

Creepy.
>>
>Guy pushing 30 gets a cute teen girl to like him

They're jealous. Hold your head high.
>>
>>731480783
I never said I kissed her you dumbass, I said even if I did no law would be broken nor would that make me a fucking pedo, it's not like these other cunts are looking out for her, no they just gossip and talk shit and think their all badmans when their all pampered pussies that need a slap
>>
>>731479793
This calls for a shoving match. The lil tykes drew first blood!
>>
>>731480886
but they made you this upset, so it is pretty funny from their perspective. they have nothing else to do.
>>
>>731480886
Bro. I'm the same age as you. If you're this insecure about teenage boys talking shit and not focusing on shit like work or bettering yourself, you need to sort your life out.

Also, this.

>>731480795

Even if she's young, even if the AoC is 16 or 18, just about any adult, except for roast beef ladies would give you a high five if there wasn't a stigma. I'm not saying kiss girls that young, but be proud knowing you made a girl smile.
>>
File: ic-5094.png (177KB, 425x428px) Image search: [Google]
ic-5094.png
177KB, 425x428px
>>731479231
Take a wrench to the alley abd bash that monkeys brains all over the place. Then hbt down those little fucks and do it to them all! That will stop them calling u a pedo... even tho it sounds like u kissed an underage girl...?
>>
>>731479231
You should like, suck their dicks. Make em gay.
>>
>>731479231
Dress in blackface and fuck that nigger up.
Any witnesses will report a black on black crime?
>>
>>731479231
> jelly that qt is talking to older dude
> act hard and call guy pedo cus it makes you feel better
>it is now a thing in your socialgroup
>tfw you just want a whiff of dat pus
>>
File: kill.jpg (47KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
47KB, 627x502px
>>
>>731479231
There's something missing here. Op.
Something between you befriending this girl, and the mobs of boys harassing you.

Its an anonymous board that nobody gives a fuck about.

Be honest.
What happened?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 285x177px
>>731479231
Are they muslim kids? If not then slap the one speaking up to you, if he tell his parents then explain the sitation and say they are bulling that girl and she comes to the shop and hide. If they are muslims then dont do anything because then his brothers and cousins will. make kebab of you.
>>
Pay a nigger to rob them or convince a muslim to rape the kids mothers
>>
>>731479231
Go to their house.
Speak to their dad.
Tell him if it doesnt stop you will kick shit out of his son.
If he gives you aggro kick the shit out of him.
Whatever happens you will have to kick the shit out of somone
>>
>>731482264

I want to know this too. I feel like OP is not telling entire story.
>>
>>731479972
Most of that stuff I'd chalk up to dialect. Putting was instead of were and using phrases like 'proper keeping their heads down' makes me think probably the midlands of England. But the overtime thing annoyed me.
>>
>>731482264
Probably harassing her at work so he threatened to beat their asses or some shit then when they realized he's a bitch they started roasting the aspie. His best solution is to find someone to beat their asses one by one instead of looking like a fag
>>
>>731480783
repressed/10
>>
>>731480783

>overweight pony loving brony or a tall skinny in touch with nature death metal dude

Females usually stay away from those
>>
>>731480081
would you trust a furry pedophile white knight potential rapist /b/tard around YOUR house?
>>
>>731479489

Talk to the little dickheads' parents.
/thread
>>
>>731479231
Stop being a fucking pedo. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Use blood magick to make them your sex slaves that'll teach them
>>
>>731482692
Nothing wrong with befriending a teen especially if your autistic and have the functionality of a 9 year old like the majority of /b
>>
File: 7179377510_55b7244b82b.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7179377510_55b7244b82b.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
Beat them up, obviously.
>>
>>731482564

I think there was some sort of sexual contact.
And the girl told one of her friends
And word got out.

Op was forced to quit his job due to Sexual Misconduct Allegations.

Its a small "village", and op has nowhere to hide. Everybody sees him every day.
>>
>>731482264
Lol there is nothing missing, like I said if one of them was her brother or friend or cousin or whatever, I'd understand but their nothing. Why do you think its so hard to believe?

>>731482310
No their all white except 1 which is a nigger.
>>
When did /b turn into fucking sjws?
>>
>>731479231
Get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS THAT PROHIBITED ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS! THIS IS IMMIGRATION TERRORISM!
>>
>>731483118
Its hard to believe because this is /b/, a board brimming with liars, thieves, drug addicts, alcoholics, sexual deviants, the legitimately mentally Ill, neckbeards, camwhores, RP faggots,....
>>
>>731482529
Also, if you are from England what's the deal? Wait a couple months then shell be past the age of consent anyway.
Just take a knife to their shitty corsas or whatever. Everyone knows those kinda small-town British shits are the biggest pedos, taking 13 year olds down maccies in their cars and kick-starting puberty in the toilets.
>>
>>731483555
They don't drive except 2 of them have mopeds but yeah you're onto the right description of who they are, just stupid chavs where their dress sense is a cap with a hood up over it. You know the roads are real dark round here at night time, no cameras etc, was walking shop last night and as they rode past they shout pedo at me lol. It would be so easy for me to just stand hidding by the road and throw a fucking rock at the cunts so he comes flying off
>>
>>731482060
old /b/
>>
>>731483787
Can you go to the police and report this harassment?
>>
>>731484218
Maybe, I know some of them have had runs in before with police. In the past few months I've seen cop car outside one of there houses on 2 occasions, and those lot are the "yoo lets break this street sign or something" retards.
>>
>>731484327
And there you have your answer. Start the paperwork going on them today.
>>
Find the most decent looking and reasonable one of them.
Get his attention and call him over.
See if he acts like a faggot or a decent human being.
If he behaves, take out two beer bottles and have a drink with him. See if you can mend your misunderstanding.
A couple of things can happen:
You divide their group
He solves the problem for you
Or, if he's being an idiot, you can send a threat through him.
It's not as easy to behave they way you describe after having a drink with someone.
That's my logic anyway, but my people skills could be shit, so take your bet
>>
>>731479420
Agreed, pick the most respected of the group and just have at it
>>
File: alma-negra.jpg (31KB, 212x275px) Image search: [Google]
alma-negra.jpg
31KB, 212x275px
Ok. Honestly, OP, I will try to be reasonable and concise.

Firstly: yes, they ARE kids. Even if they're nearing 17, they're still kids, no matter what. Do you remember when you were 8 and poking a dead moth or killing ants was fun enough to pass the time due to boredom? Well, if you ever grew out of it, think of it like these kids didn't, and they're 16 now. They are those kids that get their fun from tossing cusswords and whatever. At first, it probably started as a small kidding because one of them found it funny to try and make fun of someone older which would seem "impotent", unable to fight back fairly.
Now this evolved into a sort of power play for you, a tour de force to try and prove you are a relevant male, like they think they are.
This is purely animal bullshit. And it even seems to be nearing that point where they are uniting to prove their worth through violence should you ever try your hand at that. Because you let it evolve into something more than it was.

No, the blame is not entirely yours, nor entirely theirs. It's both. You were acting like the bullied kids in school, you shouted some shit back to try and ward off the predators, and it only proved your powerlessness, and they scented it, now some of the hungry kids feel like they could gain something from it.

If you ever lay a finger on them, you will be that creepy retard who beat the shit out of some kids because they called you names. A 30 year old who could not be better than a 12 year old. Yes, that's future you if you don't get a hold of yourself.

You are too small-minded, you let some nonsense take a hold of you, you feel desolate because no one stands up for you (though no one would nor should, since you already have a neckbeard, you fight your own fights). But this is not a fight, this is some bored kids with some unstable character from a convenience store. Shit man, I live in brazil and I've seen bipolars deal better with this shit than you. This is not helpful fuck you this is /b/
>>
>>731483234
>/b
Dumb bitch>>731483251
>>
File: better rest.jpg (65KB, 358x404px) Image search: [Google]
better rest.jpg
65KB, 358x404px
>>731486546 pt. 2.

Now, what you should do, is like >>731485668 suggested. This is insightful and in good taste. Not necessarily an alcoholic beverage, mind you, but it would be better, exactly because they would somewhat feel that you understand and respect them enough to share a beer with. This is social play. You show that you respect them like more than kids, just like they think of themselves, as more than kids. This goes a long way toward persuasion.

But you cannot be small-minded, you have to be aware that the world is bigger than some village, some province or some country. No matter where or for how long you live somewhere, if you only think about this small social context, even the way some neighbours waters their flowers will bother you.

Do you know those old hags that complain about everything and everyone? They live in those small-minded contexts, where their whole world is the street they live in, so they pay attention to the way the grass grows between the cobblestreets. And you are acting like them, and the kids are taking advantage of this.

You might not consciously show your weakness to the insults, but your body does without you noticing it, and the leaders of those boybands know it. They have to learn it, it's because of such knowledge that they become the popular kids. It's instinctive for them to know when their insults land successfully, when they make someone feel diminished or overwhelmed, like you are.

And, if it ever gets serious as in disrupting your reputation, you can action the police. But be mindful, they will be aware of everything everyone has said here before: they are kids, you are not. they are bored, you are stressed. If you beat them, you are the criminal.

I`ve taught at 6 high schools, and I`ve dealt with them kids. I know some shit, bro. Be bigger than being annoyed at this, especially because they are the bored ones who feel worthless and need to bash others to feel better, but they are making you feel the same way
>>
File: 1493832054620.jpg (27KB, 471x355px) Image search: [Google]
1493832054620.jpg
27KB, 471x355px
>>731479358
Dude fuck you this guy could get some sweet young thing to be his for the rest of his life. Fuck you man. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GTFO
>>
>>731479972
Plenty of villages in the United States bud
>>
>>731482472
This!
This is the only way to deal with this. FFS, it's not that difficult.

But, since you're a U.K punce living in an emascalated micro-dick infested nanny-state, you could also file a complaint with the police and the police will go talk to the kid's dad.

In america, sue the kid and his family for slander.

>inb4 it's not slander because you tried to fuck a 15yo and now the whole town knows and you no longer have that job
>>
>>731485668
Step 1
>Find the most attractive boy in the group
Step 2
>Offer most attractive underage minor a drink (felony)
Step 3
>One idiot in the rest of the group tells their parents or the police out of spite

You are now the guy that did 'something' to a 15yo girl, and then tried to fuck an attractive boy by plying him with liquor.

OP is just about stupid enough thtat he would take this advice
>>
This post is gay.

You want an excuse to beat the shit out of some kids OP.

We aren't going to give you one.

The adult, mature answer is always the boring one. Defuse the situation.

As others have said, she left, there's no one left to defend, put down your sword.

You ever see a lion in the Sahara with a fly buzzing around it's face? It just lays there and flicks its tail. Why doesn't it swat the fly? What doesn't it eat the shit out of the micro-bug? Why doesn't it DO something???? If any other animal got that close to the king of the jungle their life would be fucking over.

The answer is because he is a lion and don't give a shit about a fucking gnat. You're an adult, you've got an in with a girl their age. You've won OP. You clearly want to hook up with her so quit pussy footing and just do it already.

You've paid bills, worked hard for your money only to see blood sucking companies take as big a slice of your hard earned paycheck as they can each and every month and it will never stop. These pussies are still at home sucking off their mother's teat, playing vidya with the electricity that she works to provide.

You're acting like a little bitch OP. Be an alpha and ignore them and go get your girl.
>>
>>731488198
Remember this is great britain. Traditionally, beer is the hydration beverage instead of water. Only a truly progressive parent would think a beer at 15~16 would be a felony per se, but without their presence or knowledge, it would be pretty awkward, even strange. Like you said, the creep who tried to get a 15 yo girl, and then tried to get a 15yo boy drunk...

Pretty creepy, if you ask me.

Still, beating the shit out of somebody is not a good idea, and if he feels like he could take on a kid 10 years younger, it means he could NEVER take someone his own age.

So, nope, violence will only make you have to move out of town.
>>
>>731480886
Statutory rape incoming.
>>
File: sacrebleu.jpg (27KB, 284x384px) Image search: [Google]
sacrebleu.jpg
27KB, 284x384px
The day /b/ was fairly reasonable with no "kill yourself mentions".

I am amazed, what has happened here? Are we all growing up after >10 years on this board? It seems reasonable to think so.
>>
talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau about it, that's not dobbing them in, but if these kids are breaking harassment laws or something then maybe CAB can tell you how to collect evidence which you can let the kids know you have and choose whether or not you use
>>
>>731488997
sup
>>
>>731479231
Prove them right by raping them forcefully. Teach them to be right about you being a fucking pedo.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.