[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ros chill with me for my first trip, post links, etc.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Sup /b/ros chill with me for my first trip, post links, etc.
I handle my substances good, how many of the fur 150ug should I take
>>
you'd be fine with a tab. be careful, make sure to test them and not do them too often. tripped 10 times the past 2 weeks and now have bad HPPD
>>
i like to do 100 you would probably be fine with 150
>>
>>731440386
Just dropped one. No bitter taste so not RC bullshit, just tastes like paper. This what supposed to happen??
>>
>>731440614
Yes there shouldnt be a taste.

Enjoy bro.
>>
>>731440614
Wait an hour or two for it to kick in, take more if you're not feeling high enough at two hours.
>>
It wont matter if it has a taste or not because once you taste it you are done for any how. Not knowing how miked out it is is half the fun. Take it all.
>>
>>731440614
yeah that's fine. i keep it under my tongue for 20-30 minutes then swallow. I set an alarm an hour after i took it and I peak around 2 hours after.
>>
>>731440767
Had it under my tongue for 3 min am I good to swallow?
>>
If it is in your mouth it is in your body. It don't matter how long you hold it under your tongue newfag-padawan. It is in your body and will effect you.
>>
>>731440870
I just let it dissolve. But, probably.
>>
Alright niggers post songs and vid to watch. Feel a slight buzz in my head after 5 min
>>
>>731440870
No, hold it under your tongue for about 30 minutes
>>
>>731441054
I like to watch this at 9:26 while im peaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCuZWlx7JIo
>>
>>731440870
It's absorbed very quickly either way. You can swallow it.
>>
>>731441638
I like to just listen to The Grateful Dead, they spoke the truth before this. Fun visuals regardless.
>>
Been 15 min, how do I know when I peak
>>
I havent done acid since friday (150 ug), and I'm still getting a shit ton of tracers. I think it's because I've tripped a whole lot, like i said before about 10 times, within 2 weeks. It's crazy as shit, but i might trip again either saturday or sunday with 200 ug
>>
>>731442235
you'll know. the colors change and shit warps, its a really beautiful experience
>>
Keep it under your tongue for about 45 mins, but personally if you want to do another tab, I would take it now rather than later. It's more fun to just completely trips balls off of 2 rather than taking one now, tripping decently, then taking another layer and only just allowing the trip to continue but not trip much harder. But enjoy your trip anon, cheers
>>
>>731442235
Depends on what it -really- is. However I would just suggest enjoying it. Walk about the woods, meditate, watch fear and loathing, or have a super deep conversation with a close friend.
>>
Anon you won't peek until about 2 to 4 hours after dropping the tab. It just starts to increase and intensify until you peak. And you'll know when your peaking lol
>>
>>731440259
What kind of music are you into, OP?
>>
>>731442498
Was boutta drop with GF in the woods while some other friends stayed sober but had to leave. Watching Netflix at home
>>
>>731442593
Rap and pop mostly, any techno/anything that's good for tripping is good
>>
>>731442845
Playboi carti's album was so good when i listened to it while tripping, i just wanted to party. It's amazing if you have laughing gas handy, and you do it while peaking

when you're coming down, smoking weed brings the effects back a lot. I felt like i was in a laggy game with my sensitivity turned all the way up.
>>
>>731442845
Honestly, I'm not here for a lot of time, but here's something. Pop / alt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
Julia Michaels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke4480MicU
Marshmello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo
>>
100-150 ug is pretty good. pretty different thresholds for me from 100 and 200. totally different trip lol
>>
Try this out, a lot of environment in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DaVnriHhPc
>>
Almost an hour in and still feel pretty normal. Everything seemed legit so I'm hoping it's just taking awhile to kick in
>>
>>731445895
Pretty normal. You should start feeling like you're coming up pretty soon. It takes awhile.
>>
>>731446339
How long should I wait before taking another tab
>>
File: HqtEkEl.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HqtEkEl.gif
2MB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZtoXIb7do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM

don't eat food
>>
>>731445895
sending you the best of vibes bro!!!
It's all about set and setting, you can let your mind wonder but if it starts to drift somewhere where you don't want it to change setting.
If the trip is going on for too long and you're tired of it (it can be really taxing) take some benzos or if you don't have any drink some booze, that will numb the trip.
But have fun man enjoy the ride
>>
>>731446437
Awhile. Wait at least 3 hours dude. Acid doesn't kick in right away. You can always take more but you can't take less. Do not get impatient and overdo it. Relax, forget you took it and listen to some good tunes. You'll know when it happens.
>>
>>731445895
take a walk in your house, look out of the window, check if your vision is still or if tiny bits are picking
>>
Next time I trip I'm listening to this. You can go ahead and listen and tell me how it sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-R3F3ZVbi8
>>
>>731440259
dont do lsd and sit on /b/ bro

i hate when people do this shit, holy shit. go walk around outside
>>
>>731446437
Imagine chugging a glass of whiskey and then wondering when you should chug another one. If you were thinking this way, you'd probably think "Well let me wait until this one glass kicks in before I do another one".

Same thing

Don't be around negativity. But, watch how you react to things. Know that you control your reactions. Focus on the present moment and not the past.

You will be in a state of mind where you can actually apply these things. When you're in your "sober" state, it's not as easy and it takes work, but this would be a great opportunity for you to begin working on yourself. The true redpill. Don't say no to it. Who does that?
>>
>>731446815
Let him chill on /b/ while he's coming up and getting advice. Then when it kicks in, he should have a little adventure. Even just walking around the backyard or something.
>>
>>731446815
nigger aint nothing wrong with that looking at a screen while tripping is crazy as fuck.
Played bf1 last time I was tripping and holy shit I WAS THERE, it was too intense and I had to put it down.
>>
>>731446815
Browsing is ok in moderation.. spending the entire time on the computer isnt great
A park is nice. Chilling by an open window or in your patio.. fresh air. Good tunes playing.
>>
>>731446644
Accidentally took 10 hits this way. Took 4, it took forever to come up, so I took 4 more. Then I started to feel it and decided fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound and took the last two.

And a seriously strong trip, was feeling real good, and then I started to come up again. That is when I realized that what I felt was just the first four, and I had a long ass night ahead of me

Don't be me, OP
>>
Also, I have had a really good time with this mix and a few other like it

https://youtu.be/yxJ-XLz7wjE
>>
>>731440259
If you plan on being on your phone the whole time then dont fucking take it. Completely defeats the purpose. Go outside. Bring the phone for emergencies but keep it turned OFF.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Everything look good with it niggers? It had a bit of contact with my skin a few hours ago but I can't imagine that fucking it up completely
>>
>>731447353
I'm waiting for the trip to kick in obviously gonna walk doggos or some shit
>>
>>731447504
No way for us to tell, but I doubt it will have done anything bad to it. Should be fine. Feeling anything yet? Heartbeat, mild anxiety/excitement, anything?
>>
>>731447785
A bit lightheaded and not much else, feels like I took a few shots of whiskey
>>
>>731447563
dont listen to the fags who tell you do this or do that
Do whatever you want to,but know you will not be thinking clearly, as in your body temp will feel weird and maybe have a bit of a "space suit" feeling.
Check the weather, if it is colder where you live make sure to wear a jacket, it is easy to not feel the cold, or if it is warm wear what is appropriate for your surroundings. your doggos will be your gurus for this, great having animals around really make the trip fun. during the peak you could be couch locked stuck in awe, its best to be doing something, an activity, or even talking with a close friend. I'd advise against cooking anything during the trip as well.
And remember it will only last ~12 hours it will pass, time will slow down for you.
>>
>>731447935
Sounds like you took 25I-NBOMe. I'd get to the hospital right away. People die off that stuff, very easily.
>>
>>731448116
^this is the negativity u wanna stay away from, k
>>
>>731447935
>>731448116
Ignore that second cunt. You are doing just fine OP. You are gonna keep feeling that lightheaded, kinda drunk feeling the whole time you are coming up. Once you peak expect some visual and audio distortions. Things will look weird, the walls might look like they are breathing, sounds will bend and bounce

I honestly love to just trip and listen to music, lay on the bed and watch the patterns on the ceiling. But you do you. Wanna go outside, do that. Just stay safe you beautiful human

Whatever happens, don't try to fight it. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself
>>
oh yeah, OP, turn on your voice recorder or something if you talk a lot, so you might even remember something tomorrow
>>
>>731448477
The best type of person right here
>good work anon
>>
seems like it kicked him in for real
>>
Told you, OP took 25I-NBOMe that's why he still hasn't replied.

LSD is energetic and does NOT take 1hr to kick in. Within 15 minutes you would feel the effects and within an hour be half way into the full effects. 2hrs you'd be peaking.

I bet it tasted sour when he put it in his mouth as well, fucking retards like this give safe drug users a bad name. Just another statistic eh.
>>
>>731449410
Nigger I'm fine just not feeling anything
>>
>>731446577
Holy shit that bird.

I love birds mimicing things, and hearing it mimic the camera noises... that was glorious.
>>
>>731449410
just kys roodypoo
It can take 2 hours for me to really kick in, the more subtle effects are more apparent in hindsight though
>>
>>731449776
reached peak at like 4-6 hours in and didn't really drop off til like 10 hours in for reference
>>
>>731449585
30-60 minutes is pretty standard for it to really kick in, unless you have some crazy fresh stuff. Give it some more time and I truly hope you have a great time OP. One more song before I head to bed. Wanted to leave you with something with a decent animation, which this has in spades. Plus, the song is really pretty

https://youtu.be/ZMigR7a_UHI

Godspeed OP
>>
Got tired of waiting and took another, gonna chew it and leave in my mouth longer
>>
>>731440386
do you know about tolerance or no, because one trip every two weeks is like 100% recovered tolerance
>>
>>731449410
man youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>731450012
This might be a mistake bud. Could end up great, or be a valuable lesson in respecting psychedelics. You can't be impatient with them. You can't take them casually like taking a couple shots of liquor or lines or coke. Acid takes awhile to kick in and a big first time mistake is being impatient and resisting way too soon. But hey, maybe it will work in your benefit and you'll have a great time. You probably will. I wish you the best on your journey.
>>
>>731450595
Redosing*, not resisting.
>>
Fuck it, took another two instead of one this better be good three total now
>>
man get the fuck out of this thread OP
youre surrounded by fucking idiots
>>
>>731450726
Fuck off faggot
>not OP
>>
>>731449585
Hopefully your ticket to the ride kicks in...

Until then.. I used to love trippin in the 90's. I miss it.. I definitely would take some if I could get my hands on it. Until then.... Enjoy and chill anon. Hopefully visuals and tracers set in..

Do me a favor and listen to Dark Side of The Moon, Watch "The Wall", and check out this little vid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSTeJOxiaw
>>
>>731449585
you got sold paper with nothing on it

it has happened to all of us. sorry.

i hit a guy with a shovel over this. just in the legs though.
>>
File: OP.gif (456KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
456KB, 500x281px
Yes.. they are out to get you.
>>
>>731451603
Never happened to me once, ever.
>>
Getting pissed off now I think this faggot scammed me, have the fucker's address from when I picked it up. Only thing I'm feeling is a small head buzz and a dry throat
>>
>>731451859
me either.. then again i dont give $$ to niggers on the side of the street
>>
>>731452247
True. I also don't really do psychedelics anymore. They had a special place in my life once long ago and I no longer feel in need of their assistance. I do have chronic anxiety that is just something that will never go away. So I stick to my klonopin and halcion for sleep. Don't abuse drugs anymore.
>>
>>
>>731449410
You assume too much.. relax. Personally the second I put it on my tounge or right after I touch it I can feel it in my face. A slight tingle/warning/ reminder. Usually takes me 2 hours to really feel anything more than an energy boost and anxiety. Around 3 hours my eyes will have fully dialated and I will start to feel a strong body high and start experiencing visuals. Peak is usually an hour or so after that with a long smooth ride.
>>
>>731442845
yo, listen to some RTJ2, PiƱata (Freddie G.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruW7-mYWhY

related
>>
>>731440259
OP fuck what they're saying.
Take 2 or 3. If the first one has no taste then you have nothing to worry about. One tab is not tripping, sorry.
>>
It's been 2 1/2 hours man I've given up on getting high
>>
Are you about to chew tinfoil?
>>
>>731453868
Fuck it. Go get some heroin and try it out. It's a blast.
>>
File: Picture1102152023_1.jpg (136KB, 642x856px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1102152023_1.jpg
136KB, 642x856px
do them all
>>
>>731453868
ITT Op fucking dies from taking bunk acid

gl m8, those tablets looks laced with some shit dude, if you don't peak by now it probably means your kidneys are shutting down
>>
>>731454126
Not gonna fuck with heroine/meth/PCP
Coke was the best high I've had so far
>>
>>731454435
We'll definitely don't fuck with PCP. But chasing a little h on foil is very pleasant. Don't shoot up and you'll be fine. Meth has never appealed to me so I've never tried it so I can't offer an opinion.
>>
>>731440386
What a fuckin liar
>>
>>731454328
Nobody on /b/ has ever been more wrong.
>>
>>731440259
Yo, I'm genuinely concerned about your health, those tablets look familiar to some shit that a buddy of mine had that got him shit in a mental ward. How much did you take??
>>
>>731440386
i knew a guy who got hppd and he killed himself after losing his mind. how bad exactly is your condition and how do you manage it
>>
>>731454812
That's bullshit but I took "300 UG"
Convinced it's just blank blotters now
>>
>>731455015
you should be too high to post
>you got ripped off
>>
>>731455241
I'm aware of that
Just don't know why that autist would have me pick up from his house if he's selling fake shit
>>
>>731455333
You don't know it's fake dude. It takes a while. Take more at this point. It's probably bunk acid. Take 2 more hits.
>>
>>731455474
It's been almost 3 hours just gonna go beat the shit out of him tomorrow
>>
>>731455474
>You don't know it's fake dude. It takes a while

you feel lsd within 30 minutes period.
>>
Fuck
>>
>>731441307
doesnt matter
>>
Anyone else ever been sold fake acid?? Pissed as fuck my niggers
>>
File: 1492406191620.png (352KB, 627x652px) Image search: [Google]
1492406191620.png
352KB, 627x652px
>>731455333
>>
>>731443148
marshmello is hot fucking garbage, please never reccommend that shit to people
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.