[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs are you guys on right now? Just had a shit shift at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-2121704866.jpg (580KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2121704866.jpg
580KB, 1080x1920px
What drugs are you guys on right now? Just had a shit shift at the bar I work at and have pretty much been on flake all night. Home now and I know I won't sleep for fucking hours so I'm just sitting in the kitchen alone, contemplating my fucking life choices trying not to wake my girlfriend.
How the fuck did I even get myself in this fucking mess.
How are you guys doing?
Pic related is how much I have left, feels pretty fucking bad man.
>>
Not even sure if anyone's going to reply, I just needed to vent a little.
>>
File: 1391547687452.jpg (197KB, 1097x979px) Image search: [Google]
1391547687452.jpg
197KB, 1097x979px
I'm here dude. Talk.
>>
>>731431046
Currently 2 hours since 3 dabs
>>
File: 1394926854025.jpg (26KB, 282x386px) Image search: [Google]
1394926854025.jpg
26KB, 282x386px
What kind of mess are you in?
>>
God you're a spineless idiot
>>
>>731431046
I'm on oxycodone as I usually am. The life of an addict sucks. Welcome to hell. I just blasted 2 30s and I feel okay.
>>
>>731432091
>>731431937
Just moved out of my parents in to a new house with the girlfriend. Doesn't know about my coke habits at all. Tried it once with a coworker at a party and I've been fairly hooked every since. Started with me just doing it on the weekends when my girlfriend was in work and I was home and up for a little now and then but its escalated to me doing it in work and when I'm with her on a bathroom break or something.
I mean she definitely hasn't caught on but she would never approve. She hates the fact that I smoke.
I've always suffered from pretty extreme anxiety and smoking, weed and cocaine do help me get away from my thoughts but obviously the payoff isn't worth it and I know that, especially for coke and smoking.
Now I'm high as fuck, absolutely dead fucking broke and I'm supposed to be going furniture shopping with her tomorrow.
She'd be so fucking disappointed and she's been so good to with the new house, pretty much paying all the letting fees and buying all the furniture because a relative left her about 10k when they died.
I gave her about 600 pounds a week ago which left me with 150 and I've blown it all already like a fucking mong.
I'm currently in the midst of applying for an overdraft with my bank. It's almost 2am.
I know it's all my fault too, but I'm an addict and I can't help myself unfortunately.
>>
>>731431046
>What drugs are you guys on right now?

I ate a leftover chicken thigh and I'm drinking a glass of ice water. Livin' the high life.
>>
>>731432930
What can you do, tonight, or tomorrow, to reduce your use? I'm not saying quit right now. Make a rule about when/where you absolutely will not use.

Start with small steps.
>>
>>731433645
You're already aware of the reality that coke is counter productive to lessening anxiety, and that you have a problem. That's a good start man.
>>
>>731432930
I know the feeling. I was a crack addict for 3 years before I finally broke the shackles. It cost me tens of thousands of dollars and more regret and shame than I'd like to remember. I eventually broke down and told my wife everything. She was so naive for so long about my habits but love blinds people. Now I'm going on 4 years clean, have a great job and can enjoy things like a blunt or beer without feeling dirty. Kick the shit, your life will be so much better... it's going to be the hardest thing you ever do, but doing hard things will make you strong
>>
>>731433780
Yeah man I didn't get the part where he said coke helps with anxiety. Shit it's the reason I don't do it. Makes me angsty as shit and the comedown is awful.
>inb4 bad coke
It's not, it's butter. It's great. Everyone else i do it with has none of the problems i do.
Chronic anxiety and coke do not mix. I stick with opiates, which is ultimately even worse and more addictive, but zero anxiety at all.
>>
>>731432930
sounds like your from the UK, you from the south west?
>>
>>731432930
man up and admit u have a problem to her u fucking pussy
>>
tell your lady bro.
be honest and if she really loves you she will give you more than what flakes could ever offer. do it now before you are too blind to notice that. give that to her as a token of your willingness to be honest. you can only grow closer or you can grow further apart from her and yourself.
>>
>>731434260
Once you start taking steps and formulating a plan to straighten out, yes. Right now is not that time. She can help keep you accountable.
>>
>>731433981
This. Force yourself OP, ask for help.
>>
>>731434391
if she really does love you she'll understand that u have a problem and she'll help u
>>
>>731431046
What's flake?
What mess?
>>
>>731431046
It can't all be bad anon. A little while back was drinking and doing drugs with a "buddy" who happens to be a fag. Next thing i know he's was slipping me meth and pills without me knowing. Came to with this guy sucking my dick. I'm not fag so this is still a lot to process
>>
>>731434617
Flake=Coke.
Mess=Broke.
>>
>>731431046
TBH that does not look like any coke ive ever seen.
>>
>>731433981
standing ovation for this man, hard drug to quit. i bet the comedown/withdrawal was killing you literally lol
>>
>>731434748
You didn't notice the effects after he "slipped you" meth? And what kind of pills was he slipping you to knock you out during a meth binge to where you don't wake up unless someone's sucking your dick?
>>
>>731432598
Hey another opiate fag am waiting for my girls pay check to come in at midnight then gonna get some dilaudid or H
>>
>>731431046
That isn't coke.
>>
>>731434946
this
>>
>>731432930
Dude, tell her. Come clean, and if she really loves you, she'll help you. Tell her to keep the shit on the DL, and maybe think about rehab if you can. You could even attempt to reduce yoir habit by jist giving her all of your monies when you get paid. Hopefully you have friends that'll hook you up, unless you're the idiot who's always buying for everyone.

I'd tell her. It takes more courage to admit some shit like that, than to hide it like a bitch. Coke habits don't get better with time, and bread grows mold when it's left in the dark, if ya catch my drift.
>>
>>731435100
what i said earlier but yes this
>>
>>731434949
Hey nice to see another opi fag here. Go with the H. I know the D has dat rush, but the H will take you further. D's have no legs. Unless it's a question of who you can score from faster. God damn I DO love dilaudid though.
>>
>>731431046
I'm just high on weed rn. What is flake OP? Looks more like crack than coke
>>
opiate fags are literally walking zombies
>>
>>731431046
Nevermind. I'm baked and didn't read through
>>
>>731435215
And despite D's not having much legs to speak of, if I slam 16 mg I get a nice nod, not to mention the most insane rush.
>>
>>731435215
It's more about who will be up at 1am most likely gonna get 2 8mg donuts and then some h Friday when my check comes in
>>
>>731434946
I wasn't aware it was meth. Originally it was soft and drinking beers. Blacked out and thought it was just too much but the next day he was talking about how he mixed all that. Idk what kind of pills, he's on some muscle relaxants so i figure it's something along those lines. One minute i'm nodding off and he's talking about leaving then come too, see that and freak out
>>
>>731435408
Whoa bro I do 4mg at a time and the rush puts me on my ass cannot imagine 16 lol
>>
>>731434949
My cousin had two fiances that were opiod addicts. You can probably guess how many people he's lost to overdoses. Good luck and home you donot overdose a few times and die like he did
>>
>>731435480
Are you still friends?
>>
>>731431046
Just smoked down my third to last gram of Granddaddy purple kush, sandwiched in some swisher guts. Eating a cosmic brownie and enjoying some jasmine tea.. Listen man, I know shit like, seems too tough to get worse, but you'd better find tirthankarai within to set some boards down ahead of time. You're soul is honest and filled with good karma from your past life, anon. Use this potential victory to liberate yourself, moksha if you really hit this hard (the liberation)
>>
>>731435477
Word. Either way you can't really go wrong. D's beat any pussy in the world. Best god damn bang you can get. God that rush. And that taste in the back of your mouth. Oh my god. All I've got right now are some blues and no rigs. Might hit up my dope boy tonight and splurge on a gram even though I can't really afford it..
>>
>>731435599
Sorry for your loss just had a buddy od off H and xans a couple weeks ago I'm safe I know my limits I like to think oding is for amateurs
>>
>>731435567
Do you get a nod after the rush or feel high though? Yeah 4 mg is a nice rush but it doesn't have the follow through that H has. And I wouldn't recommend slamming 16 mg, pretty foolish. But yeah it's nuts.
>>
>>731435704
Oh fuck. This hippie made me quit using weed just now
>>
>>731435706
Lol where you at? I got rigs for days
>>
>>731435619
I've known him about 5 years so almost falls into that category. Of course not anymore
>>
>>731435757
Not really. I mean yeah any good junkie tastes their shit before booting a bag or two, but in desperation you'll just bang a whole load without thinking about it and if the shit is hot with fentanyl then yeah, youre fucked.
>>
>>731435757
Ey professional athletes can live healthy enough long lives addicted to percs so why not you. I think the main issue with drug use is what people do to get the drugs. So as long as you're financially set enough for opiates then I'm for you
>>
>>731431046

>What drugs are you guys on right now?

Depression.

>How the fuck did I even get myself in this fucking mess.

Dont know. Life sometimes sucks.

>How are you guys doing?

Meh.
>>
>>731435923
Southwest Florida man. 239.
>>
>>731435822
>hippy

Nah, sorry, Woodstock was my grand folk; just a newly found jainist with a decent paying job and a fairly acceptable social circle. Rn I'm the only person I know smokes, not even the gentleman I buy cannabis from
>>
>>731431046
Diazipam, Dihydrocodeine and weed. Also caffeine and a fuck load of sugar. I'm about to get Oxy for the first time, strip of ten 80s for 500 bucks, can't wait!!
>>
File: ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u (1).gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u (1).gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>731435704
>>
>>731435704
Boy, you have smoked yourself Hari Krishna
>>
>>731436026
I haven't lost control yet I take breaks periodically will have bags and rigs and won't use for weeks I've had fent laced shit a couple times but I'm a heavy dude 6'3 260lbs and I walked away I got consistent dope now tho
>>
File: 1291738850505.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1291738850505.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
I quit weed after 15 years because it was making me crazy.

Specifically, I was anxious all the time, and would often wake up at 3am and wonder what the point of being alive was. Not nice.
>>
>>731436091
Oh shit son 941 in the house that's what's up FL in the house u got Kim or someshit we could chill
>>
>>731436323
Yeah man keep your shit under control. Keep doing your thing. It's possible to be a functional junkie. It used to be so easy to get rigs around here, but you can't just go in and ask for a pack of 1 cc 28 gauge long points without them giving you a whole battery of questions and asking for a number of a doctor to call for confirmation. A year ago it was simple. I have to order them online now. It sucks.
>>
>>731436508
Don't know what Kim is. But yeah down to chill. Can get dope, down to drink or whatever. Wtf is Kim?
>>
>>731436912
Kik nigger auto correct. I'm in north port I'm not really a drinker I smoke bud and shoot shit with my girl
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.