[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YLYL comment raid all way down the page http://www.fearof.n

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 36

File: lol.jpg (43KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
43KB, 650x482px
YLYL comment raid all way down the page

http://www.fearof.net/fear-of-bananas-phobia-bananaphobia/
>>
Alexandra says
February 13, 2016 at 3:40 pm

I got my bananaphobia from watching a FORMER friend eat a banana and then pushing it through her teeth and then spitting it out. I threw up and haven’t been able to be in the same room as one ever since.
I even once sat next to a woman on a plane and she was about to eat one and I hyperventilated and almost fainted, thank god my friend was with me or I don’t know what I would have done. *shudder*

Rose says
April 28, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Wow I never realised anyone else feared bananas? I always thought I was a bit odd being so scared of them. Nice to know I’m not the only one lol
>>
File: 1458105002143.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458105002143.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>731369095
delete this thread now or i will meme on this thread harder than you think
>>
Pritesh Shah says
March 15, 2017 at 10:23 am

I also share a phobia of bananas, which i have been mocked my entire life. When i was younger, older relatives would find it funny to sneak behind me and shove a banana in my face just to see my reaction. It would really get me worked up and i went through so many emotions whilst everyone would piss themselves with laughter at my expense

wuhhahahahah
>>
File: rr.jpg (36KB, 786x535px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
36KB, 786x535px
>>731369221
Search Results for: memes
Sorry, no content matched your criteria.

fear of memes no exist sorry .. i tryd to give a fuck
>>
File: 15342534345.png (51KB, 428x380px) Image search: [Google]
15342534345.png
51KB, 428x380px
>>731369336
plz dont make me do it
>>
>>731369221
this isnt a cringe thread....
who the fuck actually uses meme as a threat
>>
File: 1489478354367.jpg (63KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489478354367.jpg
63KB, 581x581px
>>731369411
oh noooo dont do it
>>
File: downloads.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
downloads.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
evil meme lord does
>>731369411
gaylord cosin
>>
File: 420.jpg (40KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
40KB, 401x400px
>>731369221
>>731369373
>>
File: 1468313955601.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468313955601.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>731369543
>>
File: Suiseiseki_manga.png (378KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
Suiseiseki_manga.png
378KB, 470x600px
>>731369095
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
This is the worst YLYL thread i've ever seen here. Been here for almost 8 years.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 201x250px
>>731369595
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1477433793954.png (278KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477433793954.png
278KB, 566x800px
>>731369595
>>
File: 1488841368173.jpg (358KB, 746x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1488841368173.jpg
358KB, 746x1150px
>>731369637
>>
File: 231232132323.jpg (607KB, 1200x1344px) Image search: [Google]
231232132323.jpg
607KB, 1200x1344px
>>731369642
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>731369630
>>
File: 1481797342397.jpg (420KB, 681x766px) Image search: [Google]
1481797342397.jpg
420KB, 681x766px
>>731369654
>>
>>731369608
but no bananas fag... best ylyl in ages
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>731369656
>>
File: 4535435345.jpg (43KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
4535435345.jpg
43KB, 750x750px
>>731369661
>>
File: 1482227702990.png (563KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482227702990.png
563KB, 750x750px
>>731369687
>>
File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>731369677
>>
this https://youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
>>
File: Grammybread.jpg (115KB, 472x765px) Image search: [Google]
Grammybread.jpg
115KB, 472x765px
>>
File: 1483968002353.jpg (161KB, 472x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1483968002353.jpg
161KB, 472x1061px
>>
File: 1482608074280.jpg (582KB, 1600x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1482608074280.jpg
582KB, 1600x2238px
>>731369698
>>
File: Suiseisaki_2013.png (924KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Suiseisaki_2013.png
924KB, 1366x768px
>>731369705
>>
File: 43554353453.jpg (87KB, 750x873px) Image search: [Google]
43554353453.jpg
87KB, 750x873px
>>731369752
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>731369769
>>
File: 12332132213132.jpg (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12332132213132.jpg
179KB, 500x500px
>>731369786
>>731369611
>>
File: 17457566575676.jpg (626KB, 1338x1200px) Image search: [Google]
17457566575676.jpg
626KB, 1338x1200px
>>731369841
>>
File: IMG_19022016_201233.png (313KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19022016_201233.png
313KB, 500x500px
>>731369861
>>
File: 1467280931211.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467280931211.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>731369866
>>
File: 3214533431.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3214533431.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>731369874
>>
>>731369430
nobody cares. bet thats the story of your life
>>
>>731369789
kek that's a new one
>>
Everyone ITT should kill themselves immediately
>>
File: 21232312132312.png (1MB, 927x1280px) Image search: [Google]
21232312132312.png
1MB, 927x1280px
>>731369879
>>
File: 42309325.png (185KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
42309325.png
185KB, 599x337px
quads
>>
File: 1463093315423.jpg (114KB, 860x909px) Image search: [Google]
1463093315423.jpg
114KB, 860x909px
>>731369959
>>
File: 1446013659467.jpg (58KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446013659467.jpg
58KB, 720x450px
>>
File: 1490767819639.png (1MB, 1414x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1490767819639.png
1MB, 1414x1898px
>>731369992
>>
File: 1493174772663.jpg (27KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1493174772663.jpg
27KB, 400x505px
>"The content of this website is for mature audiences only and may not be suitable for minors. If you are a minor or it is illegal for you to access mature images and language, do not proceed."
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.