[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my littlle sister has been acting weird all week Always in the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

my littlle sister has been acting weird all week
Always in the bathroom, drawing all day but not showing drawings to me, avoiding eye contact, etc.
I figured this was because she got grounded and took her tablet back because it's been mi ssing.
Just a while ago I was taking out the recycling I found 3 cards and noticed the sloppy writing,
Me being nosy about my siblings business decided to read all of them.
As I read the first line my heart dropped, I slowly realized these were suicide notes and couldn't believe it.
Ii stared at them for a good 5 minutes before my emotions kicked in and I started pretty much sobbing.
Mmy parents found me crying and now have the cards and are talking to her in the bathroom so I can't take pictures of them, but from what I remember they said
"dad, Im sorry I'm so so sorry. I love you and thank you for being so good to me for all my life, I can't do this anymore and I'm sorry for how often I fuck up"
then the next addressed to my mom
"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do mom, I hope you're not the first one to find my body. I'm sorry I can't be good and I have too many things I keep secret from you. All the scrapes I said the dogs gave me was a lie. I've been depressed for a while im so sorry. I hope the baby (my mom is currently pregnant) if its a he or she ends up healthy and happy"
The last one was for me
"Dear anon, I love you so much even though we don't always get along and I know youll probably be the most sad but I really feel like this was meant to happen. I hope you and my siblings never do what I'm about to do. This is it for me. I LOVE YOU ALL"
She's only 11 I didn't expect this at all my heart is absolutely broken. I don't really know whatj to do i just needed to vent this shit has me in disbelief
>>
Get fucked
>>
>>731368859
Op, if i could give you a hug, i would. The only thing you can do right now is try to be there for your sister, help her to get help, she needs you to guide her and protect her.

Stay strong op
>>
>>731368859
You're a punk ass bitch tbh
>>
just give her some asprin.
a bottle of asprin.
>>
>>731369175
I'll do my best for her man. I really hope it isn't as bad as it seems, I listened to my parents a little through my brother's wall and everyone sounds really calm. At least calmer than before. I could go in there but I don't want to break down in front of her and make things worse so I'm waiting
>>
>>731368859
Fucking kids these days. 11 years old and already indoctrinated by "suicide is cool" bullshit. Probably watched that dumbass netflix show.
>>
>>731368859
Better fuck her while she's still alive. Or wait, whatever you're into. I won't judge.
>>
>>731369426
13 reasons for

this
>>
>>731369426
No she's very sheltered, not really exposed to the whole "hurdur ima kill myself because it's cool" thing. She does get picked on often and has been told to kill herself before by other kids. Yeah it's shocking and disturbing to me that she's so young and is having these thoughts.
>>
I also doubt she's done any of this for attention because she hides everything, has no way of getting on social media, and denied writing the letters for a good hour before she admitted to it.
>>
>>731369565
I mean, my first attempt at suicide was at 8 years old, i only knew that if you jumped off of something tall, you died, and i wanted so badly to die, i hated every inch of myself, i hated how i was picked on at school, I knew i was done with life. I wrote a note to my mom that she still has to this day, only saying that i was sorry, and goodbye, and she caught me climbing the biggest tree we had in our yard, and trying to jump off. She was unsuccessful, i jumped, and 9 weeks, a fuckton of stitches, and a ticket to therapy later, and i regretted doing that. I mean, i still think about suicide every day, but thanks to therapy, i never give in, i keep fighting, i am my own hero, and heroes never die.
>>
>>731369982
Fuck man keep being a hero I believe in you
>>
>>731369426
What show?
>>
>>731369565
have her join karate. practice with her.
>>
>>731370253
We go to a lil boxing gym together if that counts
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>731369982
I see what you did for that last bit.
>>
>>731370433
ok cool, just bond with her more. go on walks together, do fun stuff
>>
>>731370496
Thank you for the advice anon I genuinely appreciate the nice dudes on /b/

Also update: I checked in with my dad and he said she's doing ok and that it's not as bad as we originally thought. I feel really relieved but I'm still going to be taking caution and I'll try to get her more comfortable with talking to us about this type of stuff. No matter how close you are to her she will keep absolutely everything bottled up, you have to be super patient to get info from her. :/
>>
>>731368859
dude fucking talk to her asap!
>>
>>731370784
I will when she's ready, she's really uncomfortable at the moment so I'm trying to keep from putting pressure on her. So far she's told me that she was really in a bad mental state and "probably" wouldn't have gone through with it.
>>
>>731368859
raep her

give her a real reason to kill herself
>>
>>731370771
yeah np, just keep being with her
>>
>>731370771
Then be patient op. Trust me

I wish i had been with my little sister.

don't make the same mistakes, sometimes you just need to sit there with her and watch a show together, or tell her about your day and tell her it's okay not to answer... But just be there for her, for the love of the gods, don't repeat my sins.
>>
>>731368859
That's prett shitty my dude. Hope she gets the help she needs.
>This is your time
>Your time to help
>Your time to be a better brother
>>
>>731368859
>Be OP
>Post some stupid ass story with green text.
Were you born stupid and do your parents know you're a tremendous fag?
>>
>>731368859
She fucking watched 13 reasons why recently didn't she?
>>
GO HUG HER AND TALK TO HER

TELL YOUR PARENTS

GET HER PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY

save your sister, anon.
>>
>>731369565
holy shit. stay strong. you're amazing
>>
>>731371406
Nah she doesn't even know what that is
>>
>>731368859
Be her savior, her guardian, let her find comfort in you. you found your purpose in life when you found those suicide notes. help her heal, be patient with her, get her to smile and be happy, even if it's brief.
then fuck her (jk)
>>
Hopefully things will work out well.

I have had a similar experience with a sibling.

DO NOT blame yourself OP

Our CULTURE is pathologically sick. We are pushing people to be something they aren't, and it's making people ill.
>>
File: 1493178932439_0.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493178932439_0.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>731370771
you just need to tell her you love her randomly, not a systematic thing. Tell her she looks nice/pretty when she tries too(when she gets older). My sister's dad was never around and I had to learn from my mom that I would be the first(strong) impression of a male she had, and to treat her nice and sort of with respect as to.not.damage the fragile teenage mind of my siser. I dunno man that sucks but brothers are very important just keep that in mind.
>>
>11

post pics
>>
>>731371180
>>731371325
>>731371421
>>731371325

I fucking love all of you tbh /b/ has never let me down. It's pretty late and she passed out in my mom's room after giving me a hug and telling me she's okay. so all is well right now. I'm gonna do my best to be a better sibling, this has been a really eye-opening and scary experience man. I never imagined anything like this happening to me or anyone close to me
>>
>>731371732
It isn't too late to rape her and your mom
>>
>>731371676
I'm her oldest sis but I actually might have a talk with my brothers tonight because they tend to pick on her and the oldest (13) has made her cry a few times. I know he doesn't mean to he can just be really unaware of peoples emotions sometimes, if he knew he'd probably blame himself.
>>
>>731371948
that's the /b/ i know
>>
File: UjVHWGe.gif (721KB, 455x252px) Image search: [Google]
UjVHWGe.gif
721KB, 455x252px
>>731369318
>>731369456
>>731370952
nice advices, hope OP will do them
>>
Suicidal failure. Can't even kill herself
>>
>>731372009
>I'm her oldest sis

Tits or gtfo whore
>>
>>731371619
Kek
>>
File: Me On the Couch.png (295KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Me On the Couch.png
295KB, 500x500px
>>731372009
>I'm her oldest sis

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded to you because you're a female on teh interwebz, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

pic related, it's me on my couch (pretending to be from oasis lol jks!)
>>
Anyone can write a note. Shits gay. Wrap your lips around the barrel and fire
>>
>>731372267
Oh boy
>>
>>731368859
OP, tell her to watch this (it's only 3 minutes long) and that she'd be a patriotic American for doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
>>
Tell her next time she's feeling suicidal to come to /b/ and we will help her out :) we will give her plenty of options
>>
>>731372433
A. Tits
B. GTFO
thats it on the scantron
>>
>>731372417
Yes I will show this to her first thing in the morning and she will be healed
>>
>>731372634
DON'T PATRONIZE ME
>>
Sounds like she needs the D https://youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
>>
>>731368859
wow. what a sad story. I think you and the family need to all get naked and have a big greasy orgy to take your mind off things and put this all behind you.
>>
gtfo'ing for the night. Thank you to those who provided kind words and advice. And thank you to everyone else for the laughs :')
>>
>>731373050
Still time to show tits and rape your sis
>>
>>731373125
Nop
>>
>>731373019
This... It's the only way anon
>>
File: 1484930481727.jpg (8KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484930481727.jpg
8KB, 201x250px
>>731369076
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.