[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>criticizes react channels because they make content off other

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 12

File: fag.jpg (6KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
6KB, 212x238px
>criticizes react channels because they make content off other people's content
>makes content off other people's content by criticizing them

why do people dickride this faggot so much?
>>
>>731263267
But.. but he makes unboxing videos!
>>
>>731263267
because people are stupid, are you surprised?

the weak prevail over the strong again and again, its the law of nature
>>
>>731263505
>But.. but he makes unboxing videos!

oh the irony, I remember him making fun of e-beggars when this faggot literally begs fans to send him shit that he can make a content off.
>>
>>731263267

'Cause he's funny

No such thing as bad press
>>
>>731263267
The difference is that he bases videos like that off of small snippets and then builds off it with his own commentary, he isn't like leafy or pyro where their commentary is just shit now, because he actually tries to be funny
>>
>>731264476
leafy doesnt try to be funny?

yes he does, its annoying
>>
Yeah right, because he totally doesn't add ANYTHING of his own to the video like the reaction channels...
If it wasn't for him nobody would give even the slightest droplet of shit about people he makes his videos on, besides, news flash! shitting on other people and their work is pretty funny
>>
because he doesn't just overlay a box of himself on the original content and do fake laughs and say wow omg all the way through
>>
>>731264554
leafy adds things to his videos

and no one would care about the people leafy bashes if he didn't bash them

its the same thing
>>
Cause he's fucking intelligent you mongoloid.
If you actually had a brain you'd be able to decipher why his content is much better than most youtubers.
It doesn't take a lot to see that this guy puts a lot of effort and thought into every video.
>>
>>731264667
why is that worse than what he does?
>>
>>731264733
the way you feel about towards me about idubbz is the way i feel towards you about leafy
>>
>>731264688
it is, though leafy seems to put way less effort into making his content diverse
>>
>>731263267
are we supposed to know who that is? looks like a fag just as your file name says though.

>why do people dickride this faggot so much?
why do you care so much? faggot.

saged.
>>
>>731264688
nobody wants to listen to some unfunny cunt try really hard to insult people but failing and being cringey while they place some completely unrelated game
>>
>>731263267
he's hot :3
>>
>>731263267

yt loves drama, everyone claims that they don't but check the fucking views on drama/youtuber critique videos.

I think he peaked with content cop vids, they weren't necessarily funny but we hate the people he's making fun of so the millions of views.

h3h3 turned to shit since they left israel imho, maybe end of 2015. Its a surprise people still watch his new shit.

yt is a place where even boring formulaic content like new h3h3, unboxing and scarce can do well.
>>
>>731264830
so what?

>>731264851
i think thats fairly close to what idubbz is doing
>>
>>731264688
Fucking leafy fan huh?
This is why you question such stupid things.
You're fundamentally stupid bro.
If you think leafy > idubbbz.
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>731263267
because he is gay. you got a problem with gay people?
>>
>>731264929
i dont like leafy i was just saying

i actually dont like either one of them, i think they are both basically exactly the same
>>
>>731264526
Sure, but leafy doesn't know how to be a comedian, that's a significant difference. Idubs does more than just repeat the same line over and over again
>>
>>731265036
how does one be a comedian?
>>
>>731264823
Dude. Did you even see content cop? Idubbbz fucking roasted leafy. Why? Cause he's fucking smarter than that dude.

Leafy is a fucking child.
Idubbbz is an intelligent sane person. He's reasonable and he's consistent.
>>
>>731263267
Pretty much the same reason people make threads complaining about youtubers on 4chan.

BECAUSE THEY'RE RETARDED
>>
>>731264160
>literally
>literally
>literally
what are you fucking leafy
>>
>>731264750
because that's less entertaining. lots of them don't even cut, but idubbbz cuts a lot, but not to onision levels of retardation; he's actually good at editing videos. anybody can do tracking shot and add a few effects (or so you would think but apparently not) but it just spices it up a little and keeps your attention. there's lots of reasons his content is entertaining and if you wanna just keep asking why like a suicidal nihilist that can't find pleasure in anything then congrats.
>>
>>731265095
no i haven't seen it and i dont really give a fuck about it

i dont think it makes a difference int he long run, even if he made him look foolish they are both still basically doing the same thing
>>
>>731264910
so you watch 2 or 3 of his videos and maybe think they were pretty good if not dragged out and then you realize that all of his videos are exactly the fucking same, always the same formula, same reused insults, no interesting video montage, just plain boring
>>
>>731265163
so idubbz is better because he edits his videos?

but lots of people edit their videos and they still suck

>>731265218
are you describing leafy or idubbz?
>>
>>731265101
Leaf him alone. He's just trying to chin up.
>>
File: i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg (66KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg
66KB, 500x640px
ITT
>>
>>731264910
>fairly close to what idubbz is doing
Until idubbz says the same cringey line about someone's age more than once it isn't an apt comparison
>>
>>731265243
he edits them well and he's an enjoyable personality
>>
>>731265299
i think its a very fair comparison and i also think they are also very similar to each other
>>
>>731265249
ahahaha
>left him alone
I get it, it's a pun on 'leave' because his name is leafyishere xD

>chin up
LOLOOLOL, its funny because insecure ppl who are jealous of him talk about how he has a weak chin xd
>>
>>731265335
but i dont care about editing and i dont like him
>>
>>731263267
Everyone tries making criticizing videos but fails
Most of his content cop videos are well done
>>
>>731265363
you're leafy aren't you
>>
>>731265383
well that's ok. different strokes for different folks. some people do. move on.
>>
because nobody gives a shit

there's no point in giving a shit when we're just surviving on a dying planet, the least we can do is laugh at this faggot retard while we can

whatever
>>
>>731265492
ya just to be fair i dont like leafy either, but at least leafy doesnt try and is a retard

idubbz tries hard not to be a retard and is still a retard to me, thats even worse
>>
tbqh idubbbz is about to be passe and everyone knows it especially the 2 content cop bandwagon million subscribers who all used to be subscribed to leafy and other commentary channels before they became uncool
>>
>>731265083
Make jokes about something that's clever. Idubbz takes content, makes fun of it, a d delves in on his jokes and fleshes them out. That's what comedians do
>>
>>731265510
this guy gets it
>>
OP is a nigger faggot
>>
>>731265347
You haven't said how it's apt though...
>>
>>731265565
2 million ffs
>>
>>731265363
We litterally found leafy guys. Leafishere is litterally here, litterally.
>>
>>731265243
leafy obviously, when idubbz insults he mostly does this on facts and traits exclusive to the person he's insulting, whilist if you watch a leafy video you can be sure he'll call someone a fucking retard or do one of his "look at this dude's rapist face I bet he rapes children", that shit can be said about ANYONE

not to even mention the quality of delivery, leaft always overacts and sounds pretty lame when speaking
>>
>>731265584
i feel like leafy is a comedian then, its just you dont think he's witty so you are trying to say he's not

but some people think certain things are witty and some people think certain things aren't witty

>>731265658
its apt because they basically just talk about videos
>>
>>731265562
seems the other way round to me. idubbbz just pushes the edge and leafy tries too hard to get laughs.
>>
>>731265510
>we're just surviving on a dying planet

No. The planet is surviving, we're dying. The planet has survived worse. We're fucked, the planet is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUxhgXmTiQ
>>
His Content Cop series is much harder and requires much more effort, wit and creativity than a reaction video, are you fucking retarded OP?
>>
>>731265562
>Tries hard not to be a retard
>Calls himself a nigger faggot
I don't know where you got that from
>>
>>731265562
I thought idubbz was trying to be a retard
>>
>>731264554
Then why are you screeching over this guy's 100%accurate criticism of this Youtuber?
The thing about iDubzzz, or anybody similar (h3h3) is that you know what they are going to say before they say it. They stick to the same handful of topics, and say the same things about those topics
>>
>>731265441
>>731265665
nice samefag. fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>731265686
leafy talks about the traits of the person in the video

leafy doesnt even try at all so he def doesnt overact

>>731265713
but leafy doesnt even edit his videos how can you say he works hard

>>731265824
he's not he's trying to be smart by being a retard
>>
File: 1492141139959.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1492141139959.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
>>731265363
Hide that disgusting chin you fucking nigger!
>>
>>731265788
why does that make him better though?

dont you like some simple songs better than some more complex ones?
>>
he's pretty funny and the average quality of the content is high for youtube standards

fanboys of other people who are mad over this are pretty amusing
>>
>>731265938
you really sound like an idubbz fanboy right now
>>
The difference is that idubbz videos have some effort put in. The channels he critiques are just them watching a video.
>>
Hes funny. His vids are funny. Thats it.

Your attempt of making him look like a hypocrite has failed. He criticizes react channels for jacking other peoples content. He is not doing that other than using snippets as examples. Its not dickriding but youre just wrong.
>>
>>731263267
If you feel the need to get on a board and shitpost. Then you're the reason he's popular, because he makes fun of faggots like you.
>>
>>731265986
but some people think leafy is funny, whats the difference?
>>
>>731265695
>leafy is a comedian because intelligent jokes are subjective
You're retarded. I'm not talking about wit because wit can be a shitty roasts to a bunch of uneducated niggers or a supreme joke by a brilliant comedian. Intelligent jokes are the key...

>Both make videos on videos to give commentary
Leafy makes videos on individual videos to say worthless shit he also says while idubbz tends to give commentary on entire channels or subjects of content. Along with this idubbz has intelligent jokes and commentary
>>
>>731265986
Couldnt have said it better
>>
>>731266090
i would say leafy is a comedian because he tries to make people laugh, wit (even wit as subjectivity) doesnt really have anything to do with my definition of comedian

but what if i dont care about how smart the person is?
>>
He's smart and witty and quick with a comeback. Lol you can't fuck with him. Yes he does what he makes fun of other people for but he does it right, and thats why people respect him. If you think you can do better then challenge him. Yes!! Please challenge him, he will annihilate you. Thats why he has millions of subscribers and you still aren't good enough to vacuum your room once in a while.
>>
>>731266090
You should go back to /r/iamverysmart
>>
>>731263267
Guys OP is fucking idubbbzTV (kek at the TV part). You /b/tards got pulled in with low quality b8, he's obvs using this for a video you cucks
>>
it seems like everyone is saying

"idubbz is better because he is smarter"

i dont think that necessarily means he would make better videos and be funnier than leafy, even if that were true
>>
>>731266197
Listen, I'm more arguing that idubbz is trying to be a comedian like a lot of people on YouTube while leafy is trying to be a lecherous asshole that makes the same video everyday to make money
>>
>>731266385
i think they are both trying to do both of those things at the same time
>>
>>731266314
>cucks
Why the fuck do people keep using that word nowadays on the internet? It's literally so fucking annoying. You should kill yourself you stupid jew nigger faggot.
>>
>>731266385
I think one of them has a chin.
>>
>>731266468
you forgot to call him a cuck
>>
>>731266310
Just because I have a higher IQ than you doesn't mean that I'm a Reddit fag
>>
>>731265861
Confirmed doesn't watch the channels. I've exhausted all their content. And you're wrong. Maybe h3h3 will stick to the same few guys, preying on new videos they make. But idubbbz does like 1 video on a person and a mock up video pretending to make their content. The only thing idubbbz rehashed is those in boxing videos. I wish hed critize more people. Rather than making those videos
>>
File: 5.png (402KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
402KB, 422x750px
>>
>>731266416
If idubbz was a lecherous fuck then please tell me good sir, why is his content spaced apart in upload scheduling and actually good? It's him doing parodies, jokes, and collaborations, not uploading the same video everyday with the same shitty jokes
>>
>>731266518
cuck
>>
>>731266416
Yes of course, every single person that creates on youtube wants money. Unless you're retarded as fuck you should know that. But Idubbbz shit is actually entertaining and you dont have to go through his video list to find something entertaining, all of his shit is good
>>
I only videos I like were where h3h3 and idubzzz collab'd. Shit was SO cash.
>>
>>731266680
because he makes his fame the same way leafy does essentially, by exploiting retards off the internet

>>731266710
ok thats great but the whole question here is "why is it good"

some people think leafy is good, but we need them to answer "why is it good"

if both sides are just saying "this is good" then no explanations are really being given, both sides are just doing the same thing
>>
>>731266710
It's normal for people who try to make a career on YouTube to want something in return for doing the same thing as actors and comedians, entertaining people. Only retards think entertaining people don't want money for shit they do on YouTube or such.
>>
>>731264263
Humor is subjective. It's just that yours appeals to the lowest type. Dudes unfunny. He reacts to reactions. He's just so edgy, which I'm sure you love.
>>
>>731266872
careful, the blade of subjectivity cuts deep

its easier to say "humor is subjective in a sense but must fall within the perimeters of reason"
>>
>>731266791
Its been explained to you why Idubbbz stuff is good like 10 times now. Fucking read it. Jesus.
>>
>>731266971
And why leafys stuff is pretty shit
>>
>>731266971
no its just been repeating "idubbz is smart" or idubbz makes good content" or "idubbz is funny"

some people have said "idubbz talks about specific qualities of people in his videos" but that is exactly what leafy does
>>
>>731266791
Because he's smart. He analyzes people's behaviors and habits on youtube, he breaks them down and you start to see these people's true character. He talks like an intelligent person and he does things in a non-cancerous way. If you would actually sit down and watch a video of his. Leave any judgements you think you have about him and just observe his process. He doesn't talk like a fucking lame normie or anything like that, he seems real, and he definitely has one of the least cancerous channels on youtube right now. Its a good break from cringey lets plays and gay ass reaction videos.
>>
File: received_383162968750286.jpg (47KB, 951x716px) Image search: [Google]
received_383162968750286.jpg
47KB, 951x716px
Why aren't you faggots watching MDE?
>>
>>731267101
ok, that could all be disputed but i'll leave it alone

what if i said

"i dont care whether or not the person who makes videos i like on youtube is smart or not, i just want to laugh, leafy makes me laugh and idubbz doesnt, therefore leafy is better"?
>>
>>731266971
>why Idubbbz stuff is good like 10 times now.
>Idubbbz stuff is good
>good
>>
>>731267104
because i dont know what that is
>>
>>731267186
Thats well and good. You can watch leafy if you want but, leafy is not a substantial person. If you watch idubbbz content cop on leafy, I can almost guarantee that you won't want to watch leafy's videos anymore.
>>
>>731267104
There are people that DONT watch mde??
>>
>>731267241
https://www.youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme
>>
>>731267366
ok so we are left with

"idubbz makes better youtube videos because idubbz is a 'substantial person' and leafy is not"
>>
>>731267070
"his content spaced apart in upload scheduling and actually good? It's him doing parodies, jokes, and collaborations, not uploading the same video everyday with the same shitty jokes"
Not to mention the amount of times people have said that his jokes are intelligent. What more do you need?

Leafys jokes are shown below:
Literally gonna kill myself
40 year old man
Fucking pedo
Fucking retarded or something
Dying of laughter

Now tell me, how can you not see a clear gap in quality?
>>
>>731265363
found your nemesis
>>
>>731267420
Precisely.
>>
>>731263267
because react channels are fucking cancer.

the fact that he's an asshole doesn't mean he's wrong.
>>
>>731267524
Not only. We are left with:

Idubbbz makes jokes that require intelligence, makes more than just one type of video, isnt just ranting on about retards and doesnt make the same joke every video
>>
File: 1491494706466.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491494706466.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
>>731263267
You're really forcing your argument there buddy.

Do you understand what a react channel is? It's a video where some dumbass records himself watching a video that you could easily watch yourself, and the video in its whole duration is available within the "react" video. The entire video is practically stolen at this point, as with react channels, the videos are 90% someone else's video being watched, with the 10% being what the host adds: exaggerated faces and occasionally comments being made that are obvious and unimportant.

The reacter adds nothing of significance to the original video to make it their own other than making some faces. Very little effort is made at all.

How do you compare that to a guy criticizing in detail other's shitty content, where the whole video is just him giving points and arguments, with some video evidence to support the arguments? In his case, it's essentially 90% original content, and 10% other content (being used as a source.)

In other words, kill yourself.
>>
File: CcorU-xWEAA_ORm.jpg (37KB, 557x769px) Image search: [Google]
CcorU-xWEAA_ORm.jpg
37KB, 557x769px
>>731267104
Mde is TOO real for these homos
>>
>>731265866
Not even close faggot. KYS
>>
>>731267432
ok the spaced apart thing seems really nit picky, but i guess that is a valid point, but it wouldnt sway me from picking either leafy or idubbz

both idubbz and leafy use a style template and they use the same style over and over, everyone does this not just leafy and idubbz

>>731267524
thats absurd, what is a "substantial person"?

>>731267665
1 intelligent jokes dont necessarily mean funnier content (assuming idubbz is more intelligent than leafy, which is debatable)

2 if we like a certain style of video why make different kinds? lots of people make only one type of video and making more than one type doesnt necessarily mean better

3 yes he is actually doing that
>>
>>731267665
Is it really this hard for you?
>>
>>731267789
>KYS
you should go back to twitter, newfriendo :)
>>
>>731267928
KYS Candyass, I've been here all summer.
>>
>>731267812
Its like watchin grown ups 2 vs a movie that is more than just slapstick. Sure watch it if it floats your boat, but youre watching something that floats the boats of pre-teens.
>>
>>731267671
>>731267625
doesn't matter whatever your reasons are.
both make content off other people. until this faggot can make a decent content on his own, then choke on my pubes. >>731267625 AKA both parties are cancer

oh wait, idubbbz does have a content on his own. Oh wait, IT'S ALL FUCKING TRASH.
>>
>>731267771
mde best channel utube
>>
>>731268089
right i kinda see your point

its like the debate between foundationalism and coherentism

or like the debate between rationalism and empircism
>>
File: PROFILE.jpg (5KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
PROFILE.jpg
5KB, 250x241px
>>731263267
We know its you leafy.
You're just mad he ruined your youtube career.
>>
>>731268006
I've been on this website since 2004, you fucking BITCH. (That's more than 12 years old you fucking retard, older than the day you were shat out by your bitch ass mom's pussy.) All of 4chan's mods are literally a single text away from me. I could ban the living SHIT out of you right now and fucking BRICK your entire system if I wanted to. Listen up, kid. If you still want access to your gay ass trap threads and your bitch ass furry porn, you will NOT post such retarded shit from now on.

LURK MOAR, FAGGOT.
>>
>>731267812
1. A witty joke is better for most people than a "fucking retarded" joke. If you like those jokes then sure but its jokes that get boring after a while. Ive watched my fair share of leafy vids and I genuinely got bored of him after like 10

2. Same deal, gets boring and shows lack of creativity. You wouldnt watch 30 fast and furious movies, so why watch the equivalent of leafy vids.

3. Uhm agree to disagree
>>
>>731267812
Intelligence doesn't make funnier content but it does make BETTER content. A person is not "substantial" but if you bring no value or importance to the table than your content surely has no value or importance. And leafy is a waste of breath monotizing each video until it's unwatchable, if you can stand listening to his bullshit for 10 to 15 minutes of your life. His videos are meaningless and are of no substance. He is not a substantial youtube creator to be certain.
At least with Idubbbz videos you learn something new about a topic or someone you may have respected in the past. Like keemstar or leafy??????
>>
>>731268432
Brick my system and get me banned. Do it faggot.
>>
>>731268505
but i like fucking retarded jokes, some of those never get old and some "intelligent jokes" do get old

basic jokes and complex jokes are both even in terms of inherent goodness

>>731268507
lol my point in saying it doesnt necessarly make funnier content was to say it doesnt necessarily make better content,so in this case (since we just want to laugh, not learn about philosophy) a more intelligent remark doesnt equate with a better remark,since it doesnt always result in more laughs
>>
>>731268674
But the question why is idddubz better than leafy doesn't and really shouldn't take 8 paragraphs to explain. Unless you have brain damage and shit yourself every morning, it should be pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>731268966
i think the reason you think its so obvious to you is because you really haven't thought about the reasons why you like him (which is normal)

remember that i dont like either leafy or idubbz

to me, its not obvious at all
>>
>>731268674
I find it hard to see idubbbz jokes getting old, he rarely uses the same ones. Even the hey thats pretty good meme he only said a few times
>>
>>731269071
shiiiet, even the best comedians of all time get old to me after a little while.

would you argue that idubbz is among the best comedians of all time?
>>
File: 1459372279682.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
1459372279682.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>731263267
>>
>>731266525
when did this become YCYL?
>>
>>731269060
My reasons for liking him are simple

1. He's good at breaking down a persons character

2. He doesnt make me cringe

3. He doesnt pander to his audience

4. He speaks like at least a half intelligent person

5. He's not a greasy shill

That's all really. Now what will you do with this information? Nothing? That's fine, but he's not a bad youtube creator by any means. with the fucking bullshit that gets pumped out of youtube idubbbz can do channel reviews and unboxings and he is still a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>731265363
Hi Leafy.
>>
>>731268119
>Gives adequate reason why OP is wrong
>"It doesn't matter whatever your reasons are,"

Looks like my work is done here since you couldn't even refute my argument considering it was objectively true. Seeing your loss, you just spout the same shit as before but louder in a "lala I can't hear you" tactic.

I'm glad you made it so easy to see that I won the argument so I don't feel compelled to stay and keep going.
>>
>>731270308
went full retard
>>
>>731263267
What a broken statement. React channels take content and add their facial expressions to it to "Create content."

Ian looks at youtubers and calls out their bullshit while he's creating completely original content in doing so, and occasional clips of the videos in question.

Even if you want to categorize that as "making content off of other people's content," there's a huge difference between what Ian does and what a react channel does. The only way you can't see that is if you're baiting, which you are.

But let's say I let you have this and say they both make content off of other people's content.

Is there anything inherently wrong with that? What is controversial and generally seen as wrong is the way react channels use other people's content: they display someone else's video (claiming other views that the original video could have gotten) and essentially by doing so are stealing from the original creator.

Idubbbz creates entirely original content, but in his Content Cop videos, which you are complaining about, he just centers the topic on a shitty youtube channel. He steals nothing and only uses short clips as a reference in his argument.

Your logic that "they both make content off of other content so they are both equally shit" is completely baseless.

Most media nowadays is inspired by other content. Sometimes references are made to other content. You could point this out in almost any tv show. What is wrong with making new content using other content as a base/ topic for it if nothing is being stolen?
>>
>>731270983
Hi Leafy.
>>
>>731267771

almost all the mde fans i know also like idubbbz so
>>
>>731271370
That literally means literally nothing
>>
>>731264160
Get out leafy
>>
>>731271489

it means the anecdotes for the muh mde are also pointless

theres a lot of overlap for the over like 25 crowd
>>
>>731263267
Yeah I've seem to be in a cycle of shitty youtubers because I can't find any better ones. Anyone know good channels to sub to?
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.