[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ my gf told me she fucked her landlord 11 months ago. We started

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: 20161018_234518~2.jpg (676KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_234518~2.jpg
676KB, 3264x1840px
/b/ my gf told me she fucked her landlord 11 months ago. We started officially going out end of may 2016

He got her drunk, they fucked mid April 2016. We had just started talking second week of April 2016.

I don't rly care ab the sex because I fucked two other girls in April too.

What I care about is that she lied about it for almost a year. I asked her on three separate occasions if they ever did anything and the most she said they did was he tried to hold her hand and she pushed him away.

Anyway last night I basically had to trick her into telling me.

I've been at my place since last night and planned on dumping her for good. I told her I was going out w an old gf last night to make it even. And she let me. I didn't fuck the ex gf. We just hung out but she thinks we did.

If you were me, /b/, would you forgive her and get back together or is this deal breaking for her lying to me all this time?

Am I overreacting? Please halp /adv/ me /b/

She's been texting me non stop how sorry she was for lying and will never lie again and I even get one free pass in the future to do whatever I want and one pass to lie to her one time in the future if I get back with her tonight.

Wat do?

Pic is her ass. More pics if I get proper advice and anon wants more.
>>
>>731183597
One bump

I rly need help here anon.
>>
>>731183597
She probably fucked her landlord again whilst you were out with your ex

She got laid and you didn't when you had the chance
>>
>>731183652
Why were you so obsessed if they ever fucked in the first place?
You asked her 3 timed? Jesus.

I would not make a deal out of it but you are obviously autistic so dunno.
>>
Your overthinking man. Don't let that fuck things up its from the past.
>>
>>731183814
He was in the city last night with his wife I highly doubt that. Either way, if by some miracle she did, I broke up with her I told her I was fucking someone else and if she did she did. Idc.

Can you give any advice on the topic? Would u stay with a girl that lied about that for a long time, but didn't cheat on you while you officially went out? And while you were fucking other girls too around the same time.?
>>
>>731183957
Reading comprehension is not a key skill, I see.
>>
Well if she thinks you're cheating on her she's going to cheat on you. Why are normalfags like you so pathetically stupid?
>>
>>731183957
Because I knew she was lying and I told her the entire relationship I have trust issues and she always gave me shit whenever I said I have problems trusting her.

When she gave me the bullshit story about the hand holding, I just knew something happened. You would think the same exact thing in my position. You know girls.

Im only mad because she lied for so long. And I asked so many times, because I was hoping she'd finally tell me the fucking truth. And she did finally, so I wasn't wrong in asking now was I?
>>
>>731184090
I'd get back with her, if she's texting you non-stop then she probably wasn't sleeping behind your back during the relationship otherwise she wouldn't be too bothered about breaking up
>>
>>731183597
You're an idiot. You seem like the type to play games. Idk her, maybe she deserves you but you sound pretty fucking immature.
>>
>>731184074
You really think so? That feels so good to hear. I feel like a maniac right now and don't know what to think. I can help but think and feel she made a fool out of me.

Its rly not that big of a deal though? I mean I looked this dude in the face, her old landlord, and talked to him and had no idea. Completely oblivious he had his dick in my now girlfriend.

Isn't that shitty though? She never told me til now. You honestly think this isn't break up worth y though?
>>
>>731184302
She basically begged me to go out w someone so I could feel "even" I guess. She said she was untrustworthy and deserved to be punished. I didn't fuck this other girl though and I'm gonna tell her I didn't probably when or if this thing blows over.

Thanks for the kind advices anons. I think I may head over there soon.

Any ideas o what I should say? Keep away from the topic completely? Talk about it what?
>>
>>731184570
If you think I'm immature, she's got me beat by about a million. So I guess two immature fucks are perfect together.

The only thing I can't stand, and get immature about, it infidelity and lying. I told her than and made it a point to let her know how deeply I feel about truthfulness since the very start.
>>
>>731184782
Let her know you overreacted bc nothing that happened before your relationship started in May should mean anything to you. Let her know you didn't sleep with your ex last night and that it was an immature move and thank her for apologizing for lying. Ask her not to lie to you again and promise the same thing. Go back to normal.
>>
>>731184782
She's gonna cheat later anyway because she thinks you did, though.
>>
>>731184466
Unless he's her money. Sounds like she's fucked the landlord so. Might be a whore for anyone who has a dollar.
>>731184899
Post more of her
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-48-06.png (319KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-48-06.png
319KB, 720x713px
>>731185150
>>
>>731184899
>>731185048
Yeah she looks it, most women are imo. Ya both goofed. Good luck in the future.
>>
I think your pride is hurt.

Dont break up, she sounds like she really cares for you and the relationship.
Have threesomes, enjoy the life.
>>
>>731185150
Y
>>
>>731185150
U
>>
>>731185569
Thanks anon I'm gonna cry>>731185137
>>731185048
>>731184570
>>
>>731185613
Love it, any butthole, pussy, her sucking you off?
>>
>>731183597
Tell her you forgive her fuck her hard and make her tight little asshole bleed, then say you lied (she told you you can lie to her right ?)about forgiving her and dump her again.
>>
Once a slut always a slut.
X100 for liars
>>
>>731183597
She sounds needy and desperate. Best move on.
>>
>>731183597

The second you went out with your ex gf, you've solidified that the relationship is over.

She thinks it is, you think it is, she was probably blowing her landlord last night as well, if not, she was scheduling a hookup for the near future.

Time to end it.
>>
>>731183597
I think your situation is perfect right now, OP. You have established that:

>You knew what she has done, you just needed her to tell you

Therefore, she won't probably engage in that type of behaviour in the future, she can't be sure you won't find out.

>You can find a sidechick if things go south with her

Now she has the "threat" of you going with a different girl if she pulls out another weird move, this means she will make sure she's putting effort into your relationship.

Now let me add advice towards the future:

>Tell her you didn't bang your ex, you didn't want to do that, you had just "lost your trust in her and you needed someone to talk to"

Make sure you let her know that you had no intention on fucking your ex. She will now feel she has broken the balance in the relationship, this will play in your favour, which brings me to my last point...

>Take the chances to move the relationship towards something you want

You should take advantage of her thinking she has fucked up too badly, go for something that you've wanted to do all along. Make sure you wait a couple of days and that you DON'T say she has to agree to that because of what she has done, you need her to feel she's doing that because she wants to restore the balance.

Those are just my two cents. Feel free to answer to me and I can follow up on anything you can ask/correct me.
>>
>>731184439
What would be wrong is to take an inadequate decision (like stay with a whore maybe)
>>
>>731186124
>>731183597
And of course I want more of her
>>
File: 1485888586086.png (105KB, 254x306px) Image search: [Google]
1485888586086.png
105KB, 254x306px
>>731183597
You're pathetic.
This is a non-issue you repressed faggot.
>>
>>731183597
Sounds like you're a hypothetical inserure lil wuss with trust issues. Grow up.
>>
>>731183597
Post more
>>
>>731185918
Hahahahaha hah I just may at the end of the week if this guy tells me they fucked more than once. I'm having a convo with him fave to face when he gets back lol
>>
>>731185923
True. Honestly after dating over 50 girls at age 31,theyre all sluts to some extent I've learned. The most u can hope for is one under 20 partners and one who is ok with hanging out around the house not needed to go out all the time. Oh and one who doesn't go out with her gfs without u all the time.

They're ALL sluts at some point in life.
>>
>>731186036
She is very needy and desperate. I think it's cute though. It's not overbearing like the last one thank God.
>>
>>731186124
Thank you for the thoughtful reply anon. Best advice I've heard in one of these yet. Really appreciate it.

What do u mean use this to get her to do something I want?
>>
>>731186322
>>731186494
Lying for a year straight to your bfs or gfs face is a non-issue? Do u have a gf other than old lefty?

The literal only part of relationships that need to stay true is honesty.. Faggots. Betas
>>
>>731187407
Maybe you have always wanted her to go somewhere with you, try something new in bed... That kind of stuff. What I really meant with that is that she's now more receptive to what you may want for a while, you should seize the opportunity (Maybe you are interpreting this as simply "you get to make her do something", that wouldn't be a good idea and might end your relationship)

When I wrote the other reply I was focused on you getting something out of the situation. On the situation itself... I know it was a big deal to you, but it shouldn't. If she was the dangerous kind of liar you wouldn't have been able to tell she was lying to you. To me she seems like she was scared and was afraid to tell you.
>>
>>731183597
>Am I overreacting? Please halp /adv/ me /b/

yes you are being a complete fag - she didn't owe you shit, even the truth at that point. she was clearly embarrassed about it.

I take that back - you should dump her, she deserves someone much better than you.
>>
>>731184439
>And I asked so many times, because I was hoping she'd finally tell me the fucking truth. And she did finally, so I wasn't wrong in asking now was I?

so you harrased her until she told you, and now you are punishing her for it.

well played nigger.
>>
>>731183597
My advice.... She lied to you because she is ashamed of what she has done not to much lying to you more her lying to herself. Fuck the conditions of getting back with her how old are you 13? If you want to spend the rest of your life with her keep her.
>>
>>731188568
Not harassed. Said I knew from someone and she told me. Simple.

Is it harassment if she's lying to my face? Is it wrong to want to know the truth about your gf? Are you a moron?
>>
>>731183597
NEVER EVER EVER EVER (5,000 years later...) EVER EVER EVER FORGIVE A BETRAYAL. ONCE A TRAITOR, ALWAYS A TRAITOR.
>>
>>731189024
Statistics say, almost everyone has cheated on a partner at least once. So I guess almost everyone is a traitor
>>
>>731189024
>>731189127
And she fucked the guy when they weren't, like, formally dating. So I don't think it's too useful for this case. Have you had bad experiences in the past?
>>
Nudes
>>
>>731189251
>, like,
Why do you do this, retard? This isn't verbal conversation you don't need to use filler words.
Kill yourself.
>>
You should like a piece of shit for cheating on her on the first place. Nevertheless, she cheated on you as well, so all is even, right?

That shit doesn't fly with me. If a relationship is serious, cheating to get "back at each other" is rather childish and if it has gotten to the point that you need to satisfy your sexual desires elsewhere, then what's the point of even staying a monogamous relationship?

As someone who has been with the same girl for 9.5 years and married for 3, if she cheats and the repercussions are not as serious as she may expect, she will likely do it again without you even knowing. In other words, away she goes.

But honestly, since your contemplating not leaving her anyway, I get the feeling what we say here doesn't matter and we just wasted our time, I'm pretty damn sure you'll stay with her regardless. At least post a good ass shot to make it worth the while.
>>
>>731189375

I see you are not too familiar with communication. I used "like" to convey that what followed "Formally dating" wasn't exactly what I was talking about. If you want me to further assist you with anything else regarding language I'll be blad to help!
>>
Hoe.
>>
>>731189484
So I should leave her then?

Im still on the fence. I don't like being lied to. It's the only real thing she's lies to be about though. As far as I know of course, but I mean we're together every day. I doubt she's cheated while we've been officially going out.
>>
>>731189694
You could have simply put formal dating in quotations, or said "like formal dating" instead of spacing it and interrupting the cadence of the sentence like you did. It would have been fine without the commas.
>>
>>731189694

>thinks talking like a valley girl and making a comparison are the same

Damn, you're, like, one stupid nigger.
>>
>>731189024
Im not forgiving the betrayal of lying to me. I told her I'm not trusting her until she somehow proves I can again, if I ever can, and she still is texting me nonstop trying to get back together.

When I think about it, we were both fucking other people that month before we went out officially. Ok fine. Idc ab the sex she had.

I only care that she lied to me when I asked if she fucked that specific guy. Now I know she didn't tell me because she was scared I would get pissed, and she was right. I did. Therefore, she knows she was wrong. It was a wrong thing to do. To lie to your partner about something important.

The only thing now is, is it acceptable to forgive a lie? I don't get the concensus here because its mixed. It's a simple thing. Is it OK to forgive a girlfriend for lying to you, but if they eventually tell you everything. In detail. The truth. Is it OK? Or is that girl instantly labeled a piece of shit scumbag never to date again?

Can people make mistakes and be forgiven or should they be thrown away at the first lie?

So which is it anon?
>>
>>731190046

If you ask me OP, I think a lot of people here agree that her lie was due to fear, or a minor issue. (Regardless of how they said it)

>>731188851
>>731188484
>>731186494
>>731186322
>>731185569
>>
>>731190592
Just tell her you want access to her social media accounts and her phone until you're done worrying about being cucked. If she accepts and doesn't bitch 24/7 she wasn't cucking you; if she complains or says no she was cucking you and just doesn't want you to find out.
>>
>>731190318

Whoah man, I better not "stop the cadence of a sentence" ever again, it makes some people go nuts over here. Oh wait, maybe it has to do with the fact that I was contradicting someone, rather than commiting, like, a grammar atrocity. Your second alternative is dumb as fuck, though, "like" shouldn't be in quotations as the word, alone, should be taken literally (Notice all the coomas, they are so sweet)

>>731190411

>Thinks I was making a comparison

Where did you learn how to read?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
A girl wouldn't lie if a girl had nothing to hide.
A girl only lies to keep him on the side.
>>
>>731191116
She already gave me her phone and I didn't ask for it. Said go through it and I can look whenever I want. I trust her mostly. I don't usually snoop like that. But she doesn't seem to have anything to hide. She seems obsessed w me. And tells me every day. I don't think she's cheating now. I was just mad she lied about that one time before we dated. It's just the principle. She lied ab it and it pissed me off.

I do know she didn't tell me because she thought I would leave her and she was scared and that makes me feel so bad. She's such a cute little fucker and I hate making her feel bad, but that destroyed me when I learned she lied this whole time.
>>
Does she know that you fucked two other people? Also did she at least get a rent discount?
>>
>>731191778
Why are you getting so angry about her lying about this single guy if you don't care about her slutting around in the past? Autistic.
>>
>>731192334
>Autistic
You don't see the difference?
>>
>>731192558
No? I'd be much more concerned with the fact that she slept with her landlord at all. Makes me think it was to pay rent and she that she is unstable. She probably knows it and didn't want to tell you that because normal people think like I do instead of throwing autistic tantrums about lying.
>>
>>731183597
Take the free passes. She's a whore, but all women are. You've got a good one man.
>>
Do you see yourself with her 10 years from now? If this is a fling, it's not worth the drama and uncertainty you have BOTH introduced.

If you can imagine loving her, grow up. We all lie (not hyperbole). Get all of this shit out in the open. Agree to forego this childish bullshit in the future, and start fresh. Don't fall into that puerile "free pass" nonsense either. Shit or get off the weird Japanese floor-toilet.
>>
>>731184090
Blackmail your landlord and live rent free bitch
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.