[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys today i hit a low point. >be me >be hungry as shit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

File: 1493613705311.png (363KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1493613705311.png
363KB, 452x710px
Guys today i hit a low point.

>be me
>be hungry as shit
>go to a restaurant 3 blocks from my house
>waitress is a solid 7/10
>she asks if I'm waiting for anyone
>i said no and she just kinda looked at me
>i could tell she was judging me
>then she started talking to another waitress and started laughing.
>so i pretended to get a phone call and walked out before my food showed up.

I honestly wish i was fucking dead
>>
So what?

Next time ask the bitch if she has a problem with serving a single customer
>>
>>731113084
I'm never going back there man
>>
>>731113084
That was one of the most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to me
>>
>>731113360
...eating alone at a restaurant was the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
>>
>>731113691
No. just the whole situation was fucked and i hate myself
>>
>>731113865
I don't get it, what was about about this situation?
>>
I hate a bitch.
All she does is talk to me Over FB
Shes annoying but ok to look at
she talks about sex, but is also a tumblrina creature that isnt a "her"
still has a vagina
talk back about sex, She gets triggered.
what the fuuck
>>
File: 1339115380220.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1339115380220.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>731112841
hold on OP
>>
>>731114186
I was alone because I don't have friends. I don't have friends because i have anxiety about going out. I go out and I'm made fun of by strangers.
>>
>>731114550
Why?
>>
>>731114618
Strangers can't tell if you have friends or not
>>
>>731114743
Yes they can. And even if thats not what they were laughing at they were still making fun of me
>>
>>731112841
damn that's pathetic
not going to a restaurant by yourself, but just the way you reacted
you must be a fucking absolute narcassist to think that just because that waitress was laughing with her colleague that she was laughing about you
>>
>>731114618
>anxiety about going out
You realize what a fucking pussy you are being right? Stop being such a beta faggot and get out there
>>
>>731114618
Dude, what if those bitches weren't even talking about you? You think you're the first customer who's ever come in there alone? Nigga, I do it all the time, even when I'm drunk.
>>
>>731114928
They fucking looked over at me. It was obvious to everyone there
>>
>>731115000
Unlike you some people actually worry about their image to make good impressions on people, its how you make friends without looking like a freak
>>
>>731115000
I'm trying to but i just can't. My mom used to make see a therapist about it but it didn't work
>>
>>731115188
Ok, so why do you think they were laughing at you?
>>
>>731112841
Am server OP. I worked around a lot of bitches and never did I see them make fun of the person they were serving unless they knew them and hated them. Even the most judgmental bitch I worked would not laugh with you in ear or eye sight because tips matter a fucking ton to us servers
>>
File: 1339119240297.jpg (485KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1339119240297.jpg
485KB, 1680x1050px
>>731114657
bc i'm interested in your story , and i was busy , i didn't want the thread to die
So, 2 girls made fun of you? at a restaurant.
Do you have a job, are you studying ?
>>
>>731115188
I feel you, last social gathering I was at was a car meet and had like 2 guys stare me down I ended up leaving without saying anything I felt like a freak
>>
In the event this thread is serious, stop being a sad kunt. If you want to be a strong and independent person, you need to be comfortable with yourself. This means you need to be comfortable alone, and doing things alone. Some of the best experiences I've had in my life were when I did things alone; some of these experiences didn't even entail anything crazy, rather I was able to enjoy my surroundings, food, and the overall experience more when the only thing I had to focus on was myself.

You need to be curious about the world around you. The way people look at you should be an afterthought (within reason). Now I'm not saying to act like an autismo, rather, have confidence. Who cares that you went out for a meal alone? Engage the server, ask about his/her day. Ask what she recommends to eat. Enjoy the time you have to be a part of this unique planet, because one day none of this will mater, and you will be upset over how much time you lost; time wasted over worried thoughts on trivial matters. Best of luck in your future.
>>
>>731112841
maybe she was hitting on you you dumb faggot
>>
>>731115809
Not Op but this helped me thanks anon
>>
>>731112841
My dad always told me that in order to make any friends you first have to be happy being on your own. It was true. Once I was able to actually enjoy life alone, I found myself capable of making friends. You'll get there lil nigga. Chin up.
>>
>>731115588
No job. And no longer in school. I'm 24 and i still live with my parents. I don't know what to do with my life and that is stressing me out. I spend most of my time on here and you guys are the only people i really talk to besides my parents. I fucking hate myself
>>
>>731115179
Okay, but, don't you want to eat? Why do you care what they were doing? They're working as waitresses.

Eat your food. Pay the bill. Feel nourished, have some self-esteem, feel confident, go home, sleep well. Demonstrate that you have knowledge of your self worth. Maybe the next stranger will think twice when you seem like you're going somewhere- because you are.
>>
>>731115179
Nah dude, you just have really low self-esteem and paranoia. Nobody was talking about you, laughing at you, or thinking negative shit about you. But when you faked a phone call and left, trust me, they ALL talked shit on you.
>>
File: tfw.png (10KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
10KB, 234x215px
>>731115809
mfw I read this at 1:30AM. Thanks for that.
>>
>>731115809
>>731112841
Learn to enjoy doing things by yourself OP, many things CAN be done by yourself and you can't love anyone else until you learn to love yourself. You probably just projected or thought she was looking down on you but she probably wasn't, and if she was then who fucking cares. Forget her
>>
File: 4.jpg (127KB, 809x591px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
127KB, 809x591px
>>731116098
>Okay, but, don't you want to eat? Why do you care what they were doing? They're working as waitresses.
this right there!
they are just waitresses, probably very immature, and don't know how to perform an easy job like that, why would something they say/do matter to you, or to anyone ?
You are lucky to have both your parents, mine died in less than 2 years apart from each other
Do you have hobbies?
>>
>>731112841
You ever think that maybe she's the one who said something awkward? And maybe she was telling the other waitress something like "fuck he probably thinks i'm weird or something". And maybe thats why they were laughing. Other people can be awkward too.
>>
>>731115880
No
>>
>>731114924
Unironic stupid son of a bitch, you are assuming so much and have so little to back it up. If a third party just meats you, they know nothing about you beyond that which you present. If you establish a patern, they can deduce things about you, granted they give a dman. I go to a place regularly and after awhile a couple of the people just started to pick up on whatI went there for, one's a cute af girl but I don't give a damn, tho I'm kinda interested. I know they know little about me other than I purchase the same thing every time. All I'm saying is, know what others know about you: which is very little, barring on nothing. The only thing others know about you is what you let them and what they can deduce, beyond that you're golden. It's an entire possibility that the waitress was laughing about something else, without moar info no one other than the involved parties will know. She may have been asking her friend about what she thought she should do, depending on if you're an attractive anon or naw, you don't fucking know.
>>
>>731116050
Get a job man, move out. If that doesn't make you happy, become an alcoholic. Better than beimg depressed, takes forever to kill you.
>>
File: 1340335976416.jpg (514KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1340335976416.jpg
514KB, 1920x1200px
>>731115809
great piece of advice right there. No sarcasm.
>>
>>731112841
Who would fucking care if someone's eating out alone? No one.
They were def talking about you. But as for making fun of you..? You don't know that. They could be saying anything about you... positive or negative. We tend to think of the worst over the littlest things. So don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>731116523
Best coment yet
>>
>>731116402
4chan, playing with my cat, anime, board games
>>
We're gonna need a pic of you anon to see why you act like this
>>
File: 6.jpg (611KB, 1680x1117px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
611KB, 1680x1117px
>>731116686
which board games? I also have a cat.
did you enjoy any subject at school in particular?
>>
>>731116764
No.
>>
>>731115986
>>731116197
>>731116580
You're welcome. Glad I could help in some capacity.
>>
>>731115000
Dem trips, but true tho. If you're a pussy about others, you should force yourself to be around them. That's how you grow as a person. Jordan B Peterson tought me that through a couple of his personality lectues on YT, or at least that's the shit I think I was listening to.
>>
Unironically try out meditation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5fO8jE7mc
Game can change your life 360 degrees but just meditation helps a lot, like a lot.
>>
>>731116954
OP quit being a fag we love you here
>>
The fact that OP is not responding to any of the encouraging or alternative comments, and only responding to negative or aggressive comments means he's here to self-wallow. If you don't care about improving, then fuck off. We want to help you pull yourself out of this funk.
>>
>>731117289
Yeah so let's see what you look like
>>
>>731116871
Risk, pandemic, catan. shit like that
>>
>>731117063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpUNAFHgxM
>>
>>731116871
And history
>>
>>731117371
Why is that relevant?
>>
>>731112841
Take a benzo then try and go out in public. If it bugs you that much. Its a short term solution though
>>
>>731112841

she was laughing because she thought you were cute.

Girls don't laugh at people they pity... They feed bad about that. You ran off on a perfect flirting opportunity.
>>
File: 7.jpg (1MB, 3000x2147px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
1MB, 3000x2147px
>>731117409
And you live in?
>>
>>731117289
Im reading the positive one and they are helping but its just it wont change anything
>>
>>731117522
>relying on drugs so you can engage in normal social interactions

Yeah, this is probably the dumbest shit you could do.
>>
>>731117577
Chicago
>>
Fuck the bitch why even care, the more insecure you are about something the more people will bug you about it.
>>
>>731117590
Why are you so insistent in thinking that things wont change. You being a sad woe-is-me person is your own demise. Pick up a hobby, stop sitting around on the internet and finding excuses to not be a part of the world around. You are the creator of the misfortune that you think looms over your own head.
>>
>>731116686
Well, it seems you read a fair amount, ever consider reading books that might give you skills in life? That might help more than most of the other pathological bullshit you do. Just saying.
>>
>>731115188
And that is why you have anxiety you fucking moron.
Stop caring about what people think and do what YOU want, and stop expecting people to give a shit because they dont.
>>
bruh who cares what they think. If they make fun of you over going to a restaurant by yourself then they are pathetic. You really think anyone cares that much about what you do?
>>
>>731117610
I suggested it just so he can see how its like to not have anxiety for once. I never said rely on benzos.
>>
File: courage.jpg (70KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
courage.jpg
70KB, 576x576px
>>731117610
yes, i was going to point it out, benzos are very addictive, dont go there OP, there are plenty of videos on YT of people who had to withdraw from benzos.
I find it curious that i've been posting historic pictures and you like history.
Go to college and study history or start a youtube channel. find motivation, it'll be hard but enormously worth it.
>>
>>731112841
Don't be such a paranoid beta faggot. Problem solved.
>>
>>731112841
You know op... for once im gonna help you out. You really just need to have a modest point of view on life, I have had this vision ever since i went through highschool. With this in mind, you never heard what they were talking about so truly it was a bad decision to leave.. probably should not eat there for a while till either she quits or new staff come in. Face it there are more women out there too. I'm asexual so I could give a fuck about you ever getting another chance in life you An Hero:)
>>
>>731115188
>Trying to make good impressions on random waitresses.
Caring too much about what other people think wont make you friends. Just be yourself and dont be an asshole
>>
>>731118159
worthy my god!
>>
>>731114924
Trust me, nobody gives a single fuck about you in the service industry. You're a selfish sack of shit if you think anyone even gives you a second thought. In a world this big literally nobody gives a fuck about you for better or worse.
>>
File: 1491862532022.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491862532022.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
Just eat your fucking food
>>
>>731117590
Quit being self-defeating, you will not get anywhere in life like that. I suck at a lot of shit but books about skills, mostly business for me, are extremely useful. It all depends on your personality type, if you're good at organization look into shit about running business, if you're good at being creative look into how to start businesses. Granted you'll want to know more about the "big 5" personality traits, tho some of it is likely to be false. You'll never know until you try something.

negativity never helps
>>
it's ok op just don't be a faggot next time. then aalllll your dreams will come true. and on the bright side if you are still a faggot you can aaallways hang yourself from the highest tree in the land. boy oh boy won't that be special.
>>
>>731112841
"I'm waiting for my food"

That could have been your fucking answer you fucking retard.
>>
>>731118293
That took a weird shift by the end of it
>>
File: Photo Sep 07, 11 55 17 PM.jpg (112KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Sep 07, 11 55 17 PM.jpg
112KB, 450x600px
>>731112841
Just be by yourself, it's easier man. I stopped giving a fuck what people think a long time ago and I am way happier for it.
>>
>>731112841
sounds like it's tough being a cock-sucking loser

now you might say this is harsh but it's what someone should be telling you in real life so you get over whatever faggotry you're involved in

grow up or kill yourself faggot, those are your choices

well, that or continue to be a piece of shit faggot that posts their whining on /b cause they suck
>>
>>731117590
Fake confidence until you actually believe it. Feel bad, and then focus on doing what you
>want
to do. Don't let everyone else control how you live your life to the point where you leave a restaurant and take a fake phone call because a stranger you don't even know in the background was laughing. Just tell yourself you know where you're going, tell yourself to ignore the thoughts of self-doubt. Focus on the things that directly pertain to you and you alone- simply, eat the food. Enjoy the food. Enjoy the fact that you are going out in public to go eat. Enjoy it. Enjoy that what you do, when you do it, will be a memory you can fondly look back on and use as reference. Exactly, simply, eat the food. Ignore the excessive self-doubt until you genuinely stop regarding it. Fake confidence, until you actually have it. Dare.

Try.

Do.

Maybe you need to be in a situation where the self-loathing and second-guessing won't do anything for you. Maybe you need to hit rock bottom first. Worked for me, now I live life freely, and people think I'm interesting without my ever saying so much as a hello and thank you.
>>
>>731118639
Kek, this would be a badass/asshole answer but awesome none the less. Might have even impressed her, you'll never know.
>>
So you made the kitchen prepare your food, then bailed without eating it, and more importantly paying for it? Classic OP is a faggot.
>>
Aw jeez rick.
Go back and kidnap that bitch and sell her to a african slave ring.
>>
File: 3ATNdys.jpg (21KB, 367x384px) Image search: [Google]
3ATNdys.jpg
21KB, 367x384px
>>731119060
hml
>>
>>731118865
>Fake confidence until you actually believe it.
I think the phrase goes: fake it till you make it, but spot on. Explanations like that are about the only way retards will understand, unfortunately some will still doubt it. Meh! That anon's a sage.
>>
>>731119012
I panicked. It made sense at the time
>>
d ya like drinking baileys from a shoe?
>>
>>731119593
I don't know what that means
>>
Like another poster pointed out - what's the point in making this thread if you're going to disregard the positive or helpful posts? It seems like you're predominately responding to the aggressive or troll comments. Did you only make this to validate your feelings of worthlessness by those who post making fun of you? So bizarre.
>>
>>731119378
Well, now you (should) know that when you panic, fight it. Life ain't easy, especially when life hasn't made itself abundantly clear that it is hard and forced you to better yourself and deal with it. You'll always be a pussy ass bitch if you let yourself, more so if life doesn't make you. As you're most likely a male, you kinda get the choice to either be a bitch, and will probably either kys or piss your life away, or end up forcing yourself to become a man, either by choice or by having no other option.
>>
>>731120078
Like i said the positive ones aren't going to change anything. How am i supposed to respond to them?
>>
>>731114618
lol what the fuck dude? I eat at restaurants alone all the time... It is completely normal.. What the fuck?
>>
>>731120259
Well for starters, You can respond to them by inquiring how others recommend you actually change things.
>>
My advice to OP:

You should seriously try to get a job, like, seriously try. Use the time you normally waste with anime and your board games for that, and when you start making money, go to the gym, it doesn't matter if you're fat, because if people see you there, they know you're making the effort, unlike many others. Try to search up how the body works, to make the most out of your exercise, or try to ask other people, or get an instructor. Try to seriously adopt good hygiene habits if you haven't already, take a shower everyday, eat at the correct times (try to eat healthy too), brush your teeth 3 times a day, etc.
All these thing will help you not only be healthier, but it will significantly boost your confidence, you'll feel better about yourself.

Maybe this way you won't feel like a useless shit anymore. Hope you make it out of there OP!
>>
>>731120259
Then quit being a bitch and kys faggot, or grow up. The positive comments are there and you COULD ignore the negative ones and ask those giving encouragement HOW to do some of the shit they've suggested, or you could continue to be a punk bitch. It's your choice. At least give the positive advice a chance, else kys.
>>
>>731120259
https://www.anxietybc.com/sites/default/files/adult_hmsocial.pdf
>>
>>731120568
I am. I'm reading it
>>
>>731117289
i don't know what you're talking about, this autismo deserves his funk and i have no desire to pull him out out of it whatsoever.

fuck you pity-party guy just because two uneducated proles giggled at you
>>
>>731120739
What makes you so anxious in public?
>>
Even if they were making fun of you.. why give a fuck? Dont let other people effect your mood. Dont give them that power over you.
>>
>>731119747
newfag
>>
>>731120973
People. I'm not good with them. I never have been. No one seems to like to be around me
>>
>>731121132
you fucking self centered inconsiderate asshole. The world doesn't revolve around you. And wasting food someone just took the time to prepare for you is a massive dick move. What the fuck man?
>>
>>731121132
What about them makes you nervous? The whole not liking to be around you could be you making it up and being paranoid, or being self pitiful.
>>
>>731120739
>>731120628
should read this too after the thread dies. might help.
>>
>>731120739
Well then, good on you, fag8.
You've just given you're self a chance to not be worthless, 'bout damn time.
Now, only thing left is to try to do it.
It won't be easy, but nothing in life that's worth it is.
PS: people can be total assholes, learn to live life with a defensive shell that reflects their negativity but don't reject anything that might be helpful.
Knowledge is power, learn to love it.
>>
>>731121264
Idk i just don't feel comfortable around people. I feel like theyre constantly judging me. And i don't have any friends besides my parents i only talk to you guys
>>
>>731121275
Have been trying to give advice but thanks for more reading material, I got some similar problems and have gotten over some some of them but anything that could help, usually, does.
>>
>>731121275
I'll definitely look into this
>>
Table top game stores usually run tournament/game days (they do near me) Im sure like minded ppl would be gathering etc you could start there maybe ?
>>
>>731115809
Thank you
>>
>>731117590
Observe your thoughts and stop paying attention to the intrusive ones.
>>
>>731116686
who do you play board games with if you don't have friends?
>>
>>731122415
This
>>
>>731117289
>we want to help
this is 4chan
further, this is /b/
there is no helping anyone here, we don't have any fucks to give.
>>
>>731122454
Parents prob. Thats why anon needs to find some local groups/clubs within his interests
>>
>>731122454
My parents and my uncles from time to time. I used to play with my cousins but they stopped coming by
>>
>>731121585
They are but what do their judgements mean? I mean, really, what's the worst that could happen?
They won't date you? They'll never do that unless you either make the first move or they're giving it.
They'll make fun of you? So? You don't have to care what they think.
They'll have you raped? Great! You've just had sex, granted you may not want it. That and it's illegal and most likely not going to happen.
Most of what you're afraid of is only in your head, your imagination is just running wild and none of it is likely to ever happen.
Really, what's the worst that could have happened if you had just eaten the meal you ordered? Be realistic about it and just think about it, learn to acknowledge what's in your head and what others are likely to do. If they insult you, either insult them back or GTFO of they're niggers that'll kill your sorry ass.
If they complement you, make a judgment call as to what to do.
Your head will fuck with you more than you know. It's part of the reason why I watch horror movies, just to try to get over the fear of the unknown.
>>
>>731122556
>hurr durr this is /b/ we are soulless trolls on teh interweb
Fuck off with this dumb bullshit. 4chan is not some secret club, and austistic fucks who think they're edgy are not what this board is compromised of. Go back to your gore threads.
>>
Plenty of good advice given. It seems like you are waiting for that 1 magic quick fix- its not gonna happen. You need to realise that you only live once and if you want something you are the only mofo thats gonna make it happen and give a fuck about it. Do some reading, stop wallowing/feeling sorry for yourself and make some positive changes.
>>
>>731123077
It used to be a secret club. But you're right, that place is dead. Long live the new place, filled with new people.
>>
>>731123077
That's right, I forgot that SJWs have taken over.
>>
>>731122612
>insult them back or GTFO
shouls be
>insult them back, ignore them or GTFO ... but ultimately make up your own mind as what to do.
But you probably figured that out already.
>>
>>731123239
You fail to draw a difference between SJW and people who care about others. One cares about a group identity, the other cares about the individual. One is composed of ideologues, the other has people who try to give advice but not force others to conform, per se. The two may look alike to a retard, but make no mistake nigger, they're not the same.
>>
>>731123616
SJW = Social Justice Warrior
i.e. one who fights for social justice.

Are you not fighting for social justice of some sort now?
>>
File: IMG_20170307_153141.jpg (125KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_153141.jpg
125KB, 720x960px
>>731112841
I'd sit with you, OP.
>>
$10 says OP is the faggot who starts those Watamote threads.
>>
>>731114618
You think that's bad?

I got stood up on a date at a fancy restaurant. Still ate there alone since I was hungry. Don't give a fuck about what other people think of you.
>>
OP sounds like the definition of people on /r9k/
>>
Show a pic anon I'll be the judge of this
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.