[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions Thread "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 22

Unpopular Opinions Thread

"In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" isn't very good and the lyrics and creepy and weird.

Your turn, /b/.
>>
>>731110286
Andy Sixx threads are hilarious.
>>
>>731110339
I agree
>>
>>731110286
agreed
oh comely, creepy as fuck

interstellar sucks ass too
mediocre, corny and shallow
>>
>>731110449
Right? I just don't understand the hype around this album. It's just some dude with an okay voice singing about his sexual past... weird and the music kind of sucks.
>>
File: img_9977.jpg (2MB, 2192x2736px) Image search: [Google]
img_9977.jpg
2MB, 2192x2736px
Nutella on bread sounds and looks disgusting and for that reason I will never try it.
>>
Reddit is awesome
>>
Penis water is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
>>
>>731110286
dude the lyrics are supposed to be creepy its about the holocaust aand its a punk-rock mariachi band about the resurrection of Ann Frank did u expect normal lyrics??
>>
File: Also Shit.jpg (11KB, 321x264px) Image search: [Google]
Also Shit.jpg
11KB, 321x264px
these cookies are fucking disgusting
>>
>>731112770
No, it's about his sexual past or frustrations or some shit
>>
>>731112973
Is that really an unpopular opinion? I thought everyone agreed that those cookies are disgusting

If not though, I'm with you on that
>>
>>731113119
/b/ro i know people who have gone to his shows and spoken to him

maybe you're right too,though. that album is pretty open to interpretation
>>
>>731112770
>>731113119
Yep the lyrics are about Anne Frank. He wrote the album after reading her diary.
Although not all the lyrics are meant to make sense.
>>
>>731111161
I been searching forever for another person who thinks this
>>
Ween's Ocean Man is still one of the best songs on the album.
I'm actually pretty left wing and liberal, but I live in New Jersey and these liberals are fucking insane with the lol nazism and dindu shit. Doesn't mean I'm voting republican though.
Futas are gay
I like doujins with fat, loser protagonists. I want to connect with the main character. I just hate how they're either spineless subs, school shooter tier doms, or have stupid bob cuts.
Going to r9k has been a positive experience for my life.
>>
>>731110286
I believe the Earth is a Triangle
>>
File: Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png
123KB, 300x300px
Weezer isn't good, never was, and based their whole sound around Creep by Radiohead
>>
>>731110286
Oh Comely is beautiful, op. listen again
>>
>>731113612
>>731113481
Either way it's still creepy. I'm not saying that creepy lyrics are always a bad thing, but the way he sings it makes it sound weirder than it probably is. I just feel like it's a whiny voice reminiscing about the past in ways that are annoying. Idk.
>>
>>731114051
I have listened to this album quite a few times. I will admit, that song is pretty good (it grew on me a little) but parts of the song still make me cringe. I've even tried listening to this album with good expensive headphones and I still don't get the hype around it. :/
>>
>>731110286
>lyrics and creepy and weird

that's why i enjoy it

kinda figured that others felt similarly
>>
>>731114051
>>731114080
the whole album is amazing imo, he's not the best singer but w/e

>>731114207
>>
>>731110286
it's a beautiful album with comforting melodies and unabashedly honest lyrics, a progression of songs dealing with loss of innocence and empathizing with painful truths

I totally understand why people are sick of seeing it these days and why some people would listen to it and hate it
>>
>>731110286
The Godfather is the most over rated movie of all time.
>>
>>731114336
>>731114316
Imma be honest, the first time I learned that everyone loved this album I thought it was like a meme or something and everyone was just being sarcastic...
>>
>>731114819
I know it seems like bait but I actually enjoy Reddit. I rarely go on 4Chan anymore because of it.
>>
>>731114207
the hype I feel is based around it's fragile-nostalgic indie aesthetic that became so influential in the 2000s into today. It isn't supposed to be taken too seriously, for me it has the tone of a heavy-hearted children's book so I tend to think with that in mind, that eliminates the cringe factor for me that you talk about.
>>
>>731115009
I feel ya, I can completely understand why people love this album, especially years ago when indie music was the thing.

Thanks for not completely shitting all over my opinion, haha
>>
Traps are just men in drag and liking them is most definately homosexual.
>>
Keeping Up With the Kardashians is kind of an entertaining show
>>
>If you like 2001: A Space Odyssey, you are a literal fedora wearing insecure cuntbag who needs to watch boring trash to make yourself feel superior to people who "don't get it"

>I unironically think 4chan (not necessarily /b/) is one of the best environments for discussion in the world. Plebbit doesn't even come close to making the list.

>The worst thing about traps is when people actually call them girls. Second worst is that people don't think it's gay to like them. Third worst is that so, so many fucking people like them it's disturbing and more than a little worrying.

>The first Twilight movie is watchable
>>
>>731110449
Kevin?
>>
>>731115771
I totally agree about 2001: A Space Odyssey! The first time I watched it the intro of the thing going through space was soooo long and boring that I almost gave up watching it.
>>
File: 363648541.jpg (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
363648541.jpg
47KB, 1024x768px
>>731110286
Fucking your daughter once a day makes her pussy look better.
>>
>>731110286
Beatles are overrated as fuck, all their songs sound like they're moaning; the drums are always boring and listening to more than one song gives me a headache
>>
>>731117443
/thread
>>
Rap and hip hop are trash. Kendrick lamarck kanye and drake are the biggest shit in music since the Beatles
>>
>>731113921
The first 4 or so albums were good... anything after that is utter garbage. I don't know how a band went downhill so badly, so quickly and continued for so long.
>>
>>731111161
I tried it once. It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>731114981
Same here. I've been newfagging here for about 6 years but just checked out Reddit last month.
>>
>>731110286
>Unpopular
>50% of people who have listened to that album think the same.
>>
File: 1400723617406.jpg (132KB, 403x531px) Image search: [Google]
1400723617406.jpg
132KB, 403x531px
>>731117777
chekd and rekd
>>
>>731117443
Agree - Perhaps credit should be given for them being the first to make 'different sounding music' but they're easily surpassed by bands like pink floyd and any other decent band you'd care to mention
>>
>>731117624
Good kidd by Kendrick Lamar was good but the rest... Jesus christ he's gone so far up his own ass I dunno why people listen to him anymore
>>
I don't like this board anymore. I almost never come here.
>>
File: 1448600283061.jpg (114KB, 978x734px) Image search: [Google]
1448600283061.jpg
114KB, 978x734px
modern "rock music" is tainted garbage, especially the biggest names.
>>
Rick and Morty is the worst show of this generation.
>>
>>731117874
Not that I've seen, every time I mention it people flock to shit on me.

>>731117624
Nah they're great, Kendrick's last album wasn't great but the one he just dropped is good

>>731117443
Agreed. I enjoy some of their songs but for the most part they're pretty overrated.

>>731117667
Yeah it looks so bad

>>731118459
You take that back
>>
>>731117624
drake is pop. Not hip hop nor rap, to call him a rapper is insulting. The rappers you named were good until they became radio artists. Listen to their early projects for good music
>>
>>731118810
I watched the first season of Rick and Morty this past week and didn't get why it's held to such esteem
>>
The Harry Potter books are mediocre fantasy at best.
>>
>>731119050
The first season is good but in my opinion the second season is the best, you should try it. But, I guess if you didn't like anything from the first season, you might not enjoy it.
>>
>>731119144
I never read them or watched the movies (I watched clips and stuff from the movies mostly) and it seems pretty okay but I don't think I could personally ever get into it. Everyone is shocked when I tell them this though.
>>
>>731119144
no id agree, nothing special but decent, and very approachable, relateable
>>
I don't care for Star Wars. I've never watched any of the Star Wars Movies, only understand the Star Wars universe because of pop culture references and friends, and feel like it's too late to watch Star Wars.
>>
>>731119238
>>731119050
nah he's lying, second season is even worse,
the best episode is the Mr. Meeseeks episode

rest are straight trash, dont know why i bothered watching the rest of the series, i was straight bored, but like there were no funny episodes after that, just very .. spastic attention grabbing drivel , like the whole "Watching TV" 1+2 episodes is just him doing random improv comedy rambling about random shit he thinks children would find funny

just straight garbage television plebs would happily gobble up, like eating shit on a plate
>>
>>731119144
there are so many important books to read. why would someone choose to read this or twilight or any of this crap coming out to exploit dumbness, i cant figure out. perhaps i just answered my own question.
>>
>>731119578
Agreed
>>
>>731119578
As a franchise it's overrated. However, the original 3 movies are seriously really solid. They deserve the praise they get. Prequels ruined their good will, and Rogue One was pointless.
>>
mortal kombat on sega genesis is the best game ever!
>>
Japan is nowhere near as cool as you faggots think it is.
>>
>>731118261
30 sec from mars
what a piece of shit of a band
its gay and shitty and exploitive and devoided of any musical value, all at the same time, i cant believe how shitty it is
>>
>>731119965
Similarly, Mortal Kombat 3 for the Super Nintendo is amazing
>>
>>731110286
>all schools nation-wide should be uniformed until college/university
>public displays of affection should be illegal
>women who cannot support themselves should be banned from having children
>women who become pregnant while on welfare should be sterilized
>homosexuality/queersexuality can both be a choice and/or the result of social conditioning
>people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom should be gassed
>bigotry and racism are just rationalizations for one's mediocrity
>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
>abortion should be legal, and mandatory in some cases
>students who miss 3 classes for a reasons other than significant sickness and/or death should be dropped from the course
>parents who don't vaccinate their children should have those children taken away from them
>there needs to be less spending on the military and more on the sciences
>every child should be made to know at least pre-calculus by age 10
>all children should know how to code
>potheads are annoying, and weed is overrated
>heavier women deserve love, too
>feminism wouldn't exist if men weren't such shitlords to women
>cigarettes should be taxed more heavily
>alcoholic beverages should also be more heavily taxed
>athletes should be paid less
>Janeway was the best Starfleet captain, and Voyager, the best series
>women are people too, and their experiences are just as valid as any man's
>Japanese popular culture is superior to Western popular culture(s)
>North Korea is not a threat
>If your personality is nothing more than an extension of your sexuality, favorite sports team, or political allegiance, then you're probably a shitty person.
>the exceedingly wealthy and automation is what's killing the country, not immigrants and homosexuality
>The Abrahamic religions are, more or less, the same bullshit
>Disney has done a fine job with Star Wars
>notions of 'country, family, and faith' don't really matter in the grand scheme of things
>America is not #1
>>
fast and furious is the most overrated movie of all the time just garbage
>>
>>731119618
It's the fact everyone talks about it and sucks it off even Simpsons had them on
And all I got out the first season were a few chuckles like never a full on laugh or anything like that I'm not trying sound like an edgy fag and just hate it becuase it's popular or anything
>>
>>731120239
Why are you so angry
>>
>>731119801
because everything you read doesn't have to be 3d33p5u

You know how you eat fast food or drink alcohol? You know shit's bad for you but you do it anyway, each to their own friend
>>
>>731120239
well, you are obviously a woman

also, all religions are pretty much the same bullshit
>>
>>731119238
Like honestly I'll probably give it another try in the future.
>>
File: 1474160471925.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474160471925.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>731120386
I fucking hate people. I try not to, but every time I start hating people a little less, they give me reasons to hate them even more.

>>731120489
No, I'm a guy. Just because I have problems with the way things/people are and actually vocalize (or in this case, type) them doesn't mean I'm a woman.
>>
>>731120487
yes, but you dont eat shit, unless you are retarded
>>
>>731120598
How old are you? I'm assuming you're fairly young, maybe high school. I want you to know, that it gets better. I used to be like you, maybe not quite has hateful, but I used to have similar opinions about the world. But really, when you get older, you realize that things aren't really as bad as they seem. Hang in there, comrade.

Also, I agree with you on the feminism thing. :)
>>
>>731114571
Tried to watch this movie over 20 times and fell asleep every single time.
>>
>>731120764
I'm 28. Things will NOT get better, especially now, given the political climate. I think more and more about suicide everyday, but also about homicide.
>>
>>731120369
I just watch it to chuckle and see what stupid shit happens next, whether they riff on another trope or pop culture reference, or try to make the improv canonical.
>>
>>731120898
Political climate? You seem like you would be a Trump supporter, so why do you think that's bad?

But nah, things will still improve. You just need a new outlook.
>>
Religious people are fucking retarded, how can anyone believe a magical man made the world in 7 days.
>>
>>731120598
this discourse is so old
you are so special, arent you. people just keep giving you reasons for you to hate them, poor you.
mind your business. if you are as special as youd like to think, youll be able to care for you and yours and dont give a fuck for how other people are.
next: i didnt say im special
you just act like it
>>
>>731121143
I can understand why people believe in a higher power or an afterlife because the thought of dying can be scary and some people need that comfort to function in life, but I'll still never understand why people are churchy and religious and believe that "god" made shit while rejecting science, because that's just insane
>>
>>731121104
I dream of the day I wake up and see Trump's obituary. But, I also recognize that he is only part of the greater problem (as was Hillary) that no one cares enough to call out/mention.
>liberal!
no.

Things will become worse, and a part of me only wants to live to see just that.

>>731121213
No, I didn't say it, and no, I don't act like it. In fact, I don't even bother talking to people unless I'm either spoken to first, or I absolutely have to say something (which is thankfully rare).
>>
>>731121143
well, the man would have to be magical, otherwise he wouldnt be able to make the world in a week.
hm, suddenly they dont look so retarded, do they?
>>
>>731121143
coping mechanism.
>>
>>731121398
You should talk to people, it might make it better. I'm anti-social too and I don't like talking to people but sometimes friendly chats with random people in public is fun and you can meet a lot of interesting and good people and realize that they're not as rare as they may seem. :)
>>
I think Pavement had a few really good songs but otherwise is one of the most over-rated 'indie' bands in galactic history.

There.

I said it.
>>
>>731121398
then why are you here, talking about yourself?
do u absolutely have to?
or do u enjoy the attention?
because... u think ur special. thats how u rationalize being a loser on your onw eyes. u know it, i know it, u can pretend all u want.
>>
>>731120598
>7
>shitlord
butthurt feminazi detected due to SJW nomenclature
>>
>>731121398
>oh no
>not me
>I never lost control
>You're face
>to face
>With the man who sold the world
>>
>>731121430
I hope this is a joke.
>>
>>731121510
I get where you're coming from, but the more I talk to people, the less I want to be around them.

>>731121699
It's online, I'm (supposedly) anonymous, and I'm still flawed enough to where I 'need' an outlet of communication. Of course, there are online games and such, but here, I don't even need a username.

>>731121731
No.

>>731121800
I don't get that reference.
>>
>>731121835
why? dont tell me you thought god was a normal man...
>>
>>731120239
I agree with most of this and I'd add to it:

>People who don't use turn signals should be driven off the road into designated pits filled with HF acid
>People who don't listen to what the other person/people are saying are what's really wrong with the world
>There's nothing wrong with corporations paying their CEOs millions of dollars
>There's nothing wrong with these people being sporadically taken out by the citizenry to show how vulnerable they really are
>Abortion is murder at every stage, but like anon said, should be legal and mandatory in some cases
>There are physical differences between the races
>There are intellectual differences between the races but only because of cultures shared by many with the same skin color
>Conspiracy theorists are 99% wrong but that 1% is enough reason to let them spout their nonsense unfettered
>Fighting pits should be opened up to volunteers and turned into a sport--fights to the death are the season finales
>All drugs should be legal but punishments for fucking up while on them, as a direct result from being on them, should be harsher
>Prisons and healthcare are 2 of like 10 things that the federal govt should control that should never be privatized
>Women are just as important as men but they need to be encouraged, culturally, but their emotionally-driven irrational decisions should be highly judged by our culture
>>
Rick and morty is an absolutely terrible show
>>
>>731122115
Why do you hate fun, anon?
>>
>>731121889
you only need an outlet the way youre doing it, because you cant do it irl. it means if you wasnt such a coward, you would be telling people what you are telling us. ergo, delusion of specialness. or sonething, idc.
>>
File: szimjm3ghauy.jpg (98KB, 687x1212px) Image search: [Google]
szimjm3ghauy.jpg
98KB, 687x1212px
>>731122217
That show is literal autism fuel

>pic related
>>
>>731121889
>not getting the reference
Well, now you're like an angry anon who'll punch out without at least knowing about the world he hated so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fregObNcHC8
>>
>>731110286
Shadow the Hedgehog is the best First Person Shooter that God hand-crafted
>>
>>731122436
totally agree and ayy dankmemes
>>
>>731110286
i enjoy diarrhea. it's a fun way to pass the afternoon or morning or the entire day.
>>
>>731110286
It's easier to play videogames after my controller is covered in Cheetos residue.
>>
>>731110286
my bff is a colored person.
>>
>>731110286
just took a listen to this album for the first time.
don't get why everyone on here likes it, wasn't that good
>>
>>731122495
no
thats bowie
>>
>>731122115
after i saw that faggot who does the voice of Rick at comic con do the voice or rick and Morty i realized that the same faggot did the voice of Rick and morty and that he was just talking to himself. now that i know that, every time i hear Rick talk and then hear Morty, i'm totally turned off. i just picture him talking and what a faggot he is irl and it kills me. i want to go back to the point in time where i didn't know that the dude who was behind the voice of Rick wasn't a dorky faggot also doing the voice or morty and talking to himself.
>>
>>731123084
its a piece of shit
>>
>>731123084
because you madame, are a philistine.
>>
>>731113921
>blue album was okay
other than that i totally agree
>>
>>731123109
also, you hate your meds
>>
>>731123221
so?
>>
>>731123284
good sport
>>
>>731123090
>not understanding why I chose Kurt's cover
>>
>>731123109
Thats why I enjoy WAY more the spanish dubbed version
>>
>>731112770
>>731113119
>>731113481
>>731113612
>>731114080
I am genuinely in love with ((((((((((((((((((((Anne Frank)))))))))))))))))))). She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no fa
>>
>>731123368
i hate sports too.
>>
>>731110339
they annoyed me, then I found them hilarious, now they annoy me again
>>
File: mybae.jpg (48KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
mybae.jpg
48KB, 620x372px
>>731123400
boooooooooore

ring
>>
>ITT: /mu/
>>
>>731123372
sure.
you just got the music wrong. 300 nirvana songs, and you picked like one of the 5 or so he didnt authored.
>>
>>731123427
thats a given
>>
>>731111161
Nutella and bananas is excellent
>>
>>731123614
you don;t know me nigger
>>
>>731111696
every reddit reply ever:

"I see where you're coming from. However, (pretentious vague statement loosely related to the topic)"
>>
>>731123659
i know u dont like sports and meds
>>
>>731123583
>angsty anon being angry about the world and people
>picking a song with the lyrics "We must have died alone"
>picking the man who sang a song that told you to rape him
>picking the man who shot himself in the head with a shotgun
You're just baiting me now.
>>
The peanut is indeed a nut, scientists classified nuts long after the English language already deemed them a nut, they can fuck themselves
>>
>>731123399
i can't stand listening to beaner jumbo mumbo. the tonal variance bothers me, like cats fighting or a baby crying. i think it's called........i don't remember. spanish is the devil. the goddamn captcha is MEXICO. tell me that's not the jews monitoring my computer, i dare you.
>>
>>731123399
discordance! that's the term.
>>
File: catpooping73.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
catpooping73.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>731123399
you smelly fucking beaner!
>>
>>731113789
Another aspie?
>>
File: 765452334.png (147KB, 212x319px) Image search: [Google]
765452334.png
147KB, 212x319px
>>731113921
>based their whole sound around Creep by Radiohead

No, they're a "grunge" Buddy Holly group
>>
>>731123858
it's a legume, you goddamn hillbilly.
>>
>>731123830
oh, we are suppose to read your mind, and select one small sentence of the song.
fine.
ulysses, by joyce. guess what i want to say to u.
nah, ill tell u. its fuck u, its on chapter 23.
>>
>>731123725
I see where you're coming from anon. However, ghostbusters 2 is the greatest sequel of all time.
>>
>>731117443
Fuck you
>>
>>731114571
Somewhat agree.

It's certainly a great story and film. Best of all-time? No.
>>
>>731124067
>23&me

i can't wait to see your reaction when you find out you're 1% jew.
>>
>>731124067
>points out bowie wrote the song
>doesn't know the lyrics
>>
>>731117777
Waste of tripquad
>>
>>731115763
they don't do anything. When they aren't sitting around bitching, they just show up places and get their pictures taken.
>>
>>731117970
Agree.

Also, Brandenburg concerto number 3 is superior to number 2.
>>
>>731124300
their father pretends to be a lady too, which is gross and unpalatable. we need an earthquake, a really big one.
>>
>>731123159
mate i listen to a shit load of music, even compose my own.
in my opinion, this album didn't live up to the hype that /b/ gave it
>>
>>731110286
I've seen this picture a million times in various threads, and I still have no idea what band it is. I guess I could google "Lady with a potato for a head album cover. No, no, the potato is cut in half. Maybe it's an onion too? I thought it was a a pineapple the first time I saw it, but it's definitely not a pineapple now that I look closer. Could be a coconut?" but fuck that.
>>
File: bjhg.png (87KB, 178x254px) Image search: [Google]
bjhg.png
87KB, 178x254px
>>731117970
>implying Pink Floyd isn't overrated
>>
>>731124382
forming an opinion on an album based on the opinions of perverts is something your stepdad would surely frown upon. are you one of those edm faggots who makes click clack beats for niggers on his macbook?
>>
>>731121143
There must be a logic to reality other than the visible. That's as close as I can get in ten seconds.
>>
File: auto tune settings.png (209KB, 568x360px) Image search: [Google]
auto tune settings.png
209KB, 568x360px
OP sucks fat cock
>>
>>731121143
It was 6 days. And your point is pretty ironic when the big bang apparently taken a few seconds
>I'm an atheist but you're retarded
>>
>>731121986
Lot better than
>>731120239
>>
>>731124510
you that dipshit who thinks a peanut is a nut?
>>
>>731112770
I'm not into fantasy, thanks though
>>
>>731117624
Not gonna lie, I like a handful of Drake songs and everything before TPAB by Kendrick was great, but he's gotten way too niggery
>>
>>731124605
i meant
>>731124462
>>
>>731110286
thanks for reminding me of this album. i love this album. it's hauntingly beautiful and brings me to tears every time i hear it.
>>
>>731124184
>>wants to mention part of a lyric
>>mentions everything but that
>>
I actually liked Blood on the Dance Floor.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493609365353.jpg (24KB, 538x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493609365353.jpg
24KB, 538x400px
Traps are gay.
>>
>>731122838
Same, a nice clean out too
>>
>>731110286
I fucking love fat chicks.
>>
>>731124693
>being a faggot
>>731123830
>>We must have died alone
>>731121800
>>
Traps and fags are just people who are gay but refuse to believe they are, so they go thru some phony sex change shit so they can think in their mind that they arent gay.
>>
>>731124011
Yeah a legume nut
>>
>>731110286
this is meme-tier neckbeard wanna-be hipster music. this music is for people that "enjoy" music because it's "different." this album and this band is the epitome of tryhard hipsterness.

i laugh when someone posts this, even when they hate on it, because it's so cringy to even mention it. go listen to actual good music
>>
>>731119144
>>731119801
HP is a story about maturing and the loss of innocence. Sure it's been done plenty of times before, but it's still a solid attempt at the concept while creating an interesting and believable world.
>>
>>731119889
As a franchise, it's overrated, and the first three films were something when they were originally released, but only because of subject and effects. Story and dialogue were utter shit and you should know that. The only thing holding it up was the fantastic acting of a select few characters and the amazing practical effects mixed with the early cgi. Lucas had an alright vision. Average at best.
>>
>>731118810

>Thinks Kendrick's last album of nigger mumbling to repetitive beat was good

>Thinks The Beatles are overrated

Whelp.
>>
>>731119965
Look up Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
>>
>>731124837
If you were a teacher, you'd be fired
>>
>>731124974

Your just mad that I am right.
>>
>>731124871
>go listen to actual good music

Such as?
>>
>>731124974
Which is a great example of how fucked up public education currently is.
>>
>>731124896
Star wars is fucking gay as a frachanise. 2 ok films followed by an endless stream of faggotry.
>>
>>731124826
>>fuck u
>>731124067
>>
>>731120239
Hmm, this is a strange mix of progressive and conservative views, with some highly violent and undeserved reactions...
>Japanese populate culture is superior
Ahhh, there it is.
>>
>>731125020
Nah I think its funny, I hate kids
>>
>>731124896
Lucas made two really good films before he had all the money and big studio backing. Once the money came in he stopped giving a shit about being a filmmaker and just jerked off onto 90 pages of script and shat out some midget bears to keep the coke train going for the following 15 years.
>>
>>731111111
>>
>Iron Fist was more enjoyable than Luke Cage

>Kendrick Lamars latest album is dogshit, Kanye isn't anywhere near as talented as people claim

>Monogamy can be awesome

>Pineapple is great on pizza
>>
Paris Jackson singing it was good
>>
>>731113921
their whole sound is mediocre. That's what makes them good, they excel at being ok. Real rating 5/10, inferred rating 8.5/10
>>
>>731110286
The Dark Knight wasn't good and Heath Ledger was overrated.
>>
>>731125225

American Graffiti is fucking awesome.
>>
>>731125336
agree on the kanye and the pineapple thing
>>
>>731125443
Yeah American Graffiti is some fine fuckin filmmaking.

That and A New Hope have really good camerawork. Everything after those two just fuckin blows. THX 1138 was a weird but not bad movie, and then he went ahead and raped it a few years back with shitty CGI "enhancements".
>>
>>731125370
when did she sing?
>>
>>731110703
It's about Anne Frank.
No, seriously.
>>
>>731118459
maybe not the best, but no way is it the worst.
>>
>>731118459
Its not highbrow art by any means but worse than shit like kardashians/teen wolf/insert reality horseshit here?
>>
>>731124510
nah mate edm is for faggots plus i don't own a fagbook either
i make rock, i'm in a band, we even play live shows
>>
>>731123400
Not gonna lie, that was (((hot)))
>>
>>731125859
I thought reality TV was dead. Is it still alive?
>>
>>731120898
you're 800 kinds of angsty, and you need to calm down and actually assess your life. All of your opinions are extremely self-gratifying and one-sided, and the only reason you have half of them is probably because you sit around being upset for no reason instead of actually learning to better anything.
>>
>>731126064

I havent had a cable subscription in a few years but that shit is like herpes man.
>>
>>731120898
>given the political climate

trumpfag confirmed
>>
>>731119578
Sam here. I have nothing against it, but no desire to watch the films. Sci-fi isn't my thing
>>
>>731119965
you're not wrong, but you're not right either
>>
>>731119578
>I don't care for Star Wars. I've never watched any of the Star Wars Movies,
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>731126201
I always felt like it was more "Sci-Fantasy", but that's just my take on it.
>>
>>731119965
I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best video game ever
>>
>>731126302
I don't know what to tell you anon. I'm a horrible human being.
>>
>>731110286

Opinion only unpopular on /mu/ rest of planet recognises contrived, self indulgent wankfest and ignores. Girlfriendless proto wizards, on the other hand...
>>
I don't think Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. Sure, she's a mentally unstable witch but I think he was just pained and depressed.
>>
>>731126201
>>731126313

It's actually in the Space Opera genre, though "science-fantasy" is closer than "sci-fi".

Plenty of people love Star Wars but aren't turned on by "real" sci-fi, and vice versa. Of course, you also have proper human beings who recognize that there's some amazing stuff and some garbage in just about every category, with most being somewhere in the middle.

For example:
Empire Strikes Back = God Tier Star Wars.
Phantom Menace (sans Podrace and Duel of the Fates fight scene) = Shit Tier Star Wars.
>>
>Star Wars prequels are better than old three
>>
niggers are better than whites
>>
>Nutella is fucking gross
>/b/ was actually good once upon a time
>Heath Ledger Joker is pretty shitty
>Kids 13 and up should be allowed to be allowed to smoke weed recreationally
>Kayne West and Jay Z are terrible rappers
>it should be legal to have sex with any family member
>The general public should be allowed to overthrow/execute a president and pick a new one if there is enough dissent for the current.
>>
>>731125574
Peep the youtube video
>>
>>731111161
Bread yes, but toast. Toast is a different fucking story.
>>
>>731115771
2001 is actually impossible to understand if you haven't read the book. That being said, I enjoy the movie for the technical side of film making i.e cinematography, effects, etc.
>>
>>731124668
>Implying TPAB isn't the greatest rap album of the 21st century
>>
>>731110286
ur a fagit
>>
>>731110286
Half life 2 with all episodes was a boring shit for faggots
Tool is shit, their lyrics are literally shit, nobody sane listens to this shit
>>
>>731124480
>Implying having a three minute introduction to a 4 minute song that is literally just children laughing in a construction sight isn't pleasant to listen to

I guess you just don't get it.
>>
>>731128428
Congrats on being the worst.
>>
>>731129187

>just children laughing in a construction sight

>construction sight

>sight

lol
>>
>>731129379
it's 4:30, give me a break.
>>
>>731129302
except the Kanye and Jay Z part
that's the truth
>>
>>731129599
They are both great producers, though and I kinda like Big Pimpin'
>>
I think simon and garfunkle is garbage.
>>
>>731129779
Because you have no taste
>>
>>731128925
amen, after reading the book it got much more enjoyable
>>
>>731115771
>>I unironically think 4chan (not necessarily /b/) is one of the best environments for discussion in the world. Plebbit doesn't even come close to making the list.
Is this board so infected by Reddit cancer that this is an unpopular opinion?
>>
lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>.
thank me later
>>
metal gear 1 is better than metal gear 2
>>
>>731110286
Kanye West fucking sucks and there's nothing else to it
>>
>>731110286
That is probably one of the worst albums I've ever heard is that really unpopular opinion?
>>
>>731110286
traps are gay
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.